Page 79 of 248 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 6188

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    I LOVE my reading lecturer 8D He is so win.
    Just today, he called a girl with braces in my class 'Transformer', so I might start calling ILPy that. 8D
    That's awesome.
    Also, My braces are only on 3 of my teeth, and my "other braces" are more like retainers (I can take them off).

Something like that. I'm struggling to find time to carry on with my life amidst the bundle of assignments I gotta do, I wish I could find time to write.

...Yet when I do find time, I'd run out of ideas on how to phrase the sentence. XD
    That sucks.

You know, he struck up a pretty good argument. I mean, if a father wants to disown his child, first thing he'd do would change the family name, not the given name. The family name is the one that carries all the honors of a family, right? So... why?
    Don't forget my "Kagebu should work" argument

Well, unless you can find the original Japanese script, AND then translate it, that's our best source, no?
    Well, technically, you'll have to use Viz's official translations. That, or take the original Japanese script (both anime and manga, in case there are differences), and translate them in every possible way in order to get a complete, undeniable understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue View Post
    *sigh* This is how she is EVERY day.
    I haven't posted in three friggen pages, and newsflash guys, my squad page is DONE, i just need to get a picture type thingey to make it look fancey. 8D. I might just post it anyway and upload a pic later. Or I might just use my signature.
    You didn't have one?

Let's see what else....I will not be participating in any yaoi.
    You don't participate in yaoi. Otherwise Luppi and DK not being here wouldn't affect it and since the only guys who would be "participating in yaoi" as you said, is me and Sapph...

@'Ilpeh''s *chuckle* Stat sets Haaaay, I didn't know i had the one of the highest stat sets, i assumed golde's would of been like 550 or something.
    Eh, I think he was being rather modest XD.
    But, again, if I was to make a proper formula to calculate strength, then Golde will be the highest, and you would be much lower (experience calculates into the equation).

@Kusari: 'Blue is Blue' Haaaay, im not THAT stu- Oh look, a butterfly, IT MUST DIE!! *runs after it*
    That's not stupidity. That's ADD.

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    sugar iz awesoem rite?????????
    That it is.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

for some reason, i was completely unable to access serebii yesterday O_o
    anyway
    I AM IN CANADA
    OH YEAHHHHHHHH

i missed our friendly customer service

anyway since i am too lazy to reply to everyone, i am sure you all know what i would have said to certain things hahax

@Golde: how was your orientation week at uni?

oh, btw guys, some dude was being a douche to NL
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Duality View Post
    You do realize niceness and friendliness do not make a good artist? A good artist is made from rigor. Clearly you cannot accept harsh criticism so I'll just give up on you and your ways. You had a chance to receive advice from a professional artist and you blew it. Congratulations.
    haha!
    i swear that just made me crack up
    what on earth made you think she was an artist? because she chooses to make graphics whenever she feels like it?
    artists draw, paint, recreate either the world around them through thier eyes, or a new world in which an observer could only hope to enter whilst visualising the art. Art is used to hide messages, whether of love, hate. it is used to express emotions,and ofcourse everyone expresses them in a different manner.

to critique a banner like art is not only rather foolish and incoherrent of you, but it also shows your lack of understanding within your fine arts major. you are not the only fine arts major in serebii, however, you are the only one follish enough to use an artistic eye to critique banners. what you do jusge banners and graphics with is colour, focal points, design, shape, animation e.t.c.

i hope you do understand because it would be rather embarrassing if, in real life, you chose to critique a pepsi ad for having no emotion, afterall it is just a graphic.... just a banner
    your lack of finesse when critiquing makes me wonder what art school you go to, because not only does it lack clarity, but it also lacks methods of improvement. you do not tell an artist to add emotion to thier work. that is extremely amaturish. if you notice what professional critiques do, they inform the artist of what they feel when they view thioer work and heck to corrolate if that is the same thing the artist felt as he made the painting.

have a good day
    I gave him a good and finishing reply. but i would suggest that you all go to her digital media thread and show some support dont you love ganging up on people for messing with a friend?

oh hejj, now that we know a few more zanpoaktous, lets do this topic again
    Favourite zanpaktou on bleach? why?
    Last edited by Da14u.C; 23rd August 2010 at 4:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    Zameric, you're not gonna take my position away from me in your story, are you? D=
    What now? Who said that?

@Arenak
    Ahahaha, I like how you react to Min. ;p
    You seem like a level headed person.

@Neo Quincy Arc: Interesting plot. Although I always
    You didn't finish your sentence.

Something Bleach related...
    Did I ever tell you guys about this?
    And this goes with it, can anyone here translate for the names?
        Spoiler:- Unkown Soul Reapers:
    Last edited by Zameric; 23rd August 2010 at 11:53 PM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

@Zameric:
    Spoiler because it's kinda related-ish to the manga...

Spoiler:

...Anyway, may or may not be back on until Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday. LOL It's because I'm going away like I said, but then on both Friday and Saturday I have cosplay events that I'm going to.

Omgooosh...Im really tired you guys...I got picked/ volunteered or voluntold i should say to do this thing the army calls combatives. although i used to hate it..now that im doing it its not so bad. O if you want to know what that is...Google it lol *Smiles n Looks at NL* its an insider but really you can google it tho.

Ok Zam nice intro/prologue for your Fic. umm yo Eon hows it going havent heard from you in awhile.

uhh what else can i say before i pass out from exhaustion..hmm O NL who was being an A** to you...let me kno ill confront em..no 1 messes with NL or anyone in this club as long as i have something to say about it..

Well sorry you guys i want to say more but im super tired...but yaayy Bleach tomorrow :-)
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

PFF Bleach tomorrow. Which I'll have to wait to see. Because I'm going away for three days. Thanks for reminding me captain. -.-;;

Oh and I just googled that army thingy you mentioned. I don't get it. I didn't expect to though. XD Just goes to show how little of a life I have - I googled something I had no interest in for the hell of it. Yeah, I'm looking forward to senior year. Hopefully this year I'll have at least a small social life. =P

@Arc: WAIT. what do you call me then?
    Blue, of course. Por que?

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Don't forget my "Kagebu should work" argument

Well, technically, you'll have to use Viz's official translations. That, or take the original Japanese script (both anime and manga, in case there are differences), and translate them in every possible way in order to get a complete, undeniable understanding.
    I didn't notice that one.

Well, does anyone have the official Viz's translation then? And unless you're Jin, you couldn't do the second option.

Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    oh hejj, now that we know a few more zanpoaktous, lets do this topic again
    I STILL love Sode No Shirayuki.. idk, I love the name, the release phrase, and the dances. Shinji's is also nice, though I couldn't quite grasp how it works. Then there's Gin's, which is pretty nice as well, especially with the new recently made-known ability. Now there's also Suzumebachi. It's got a nice release phrase, nice effects and nice bankai, but Soi Fon doesn't use it that much. And finally, I love Rose's zanpakto too.

So, to surmise, I guess I could say Sode no Shirayuki and Kinshara.

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    @Arenak

Which would be a suitable characteristic for a fourth squad member =D

No you haven't. I haven't noticed that either. Thanks for showing that. =D

^ please don't post in the Thread if you are not a member. kthnxbai Post Deleted.

It USED to be Hyorinmaru ... i think it still is actually - but do Espada releases count? if so, it's Starks Lobos

I STILL love Sode No Shirayuki.. idk, I love the name, the release phrase, and the dances. Shinji's is also nice, though I couldn't quite grasp how it works. Then there's Gin's, which is pretty nice as well, especially with the new recently made-known ability. Now there's also Suzumebachi. It's got a nice release phrase, nice effects and nice bankai, but Soi Fon doesn't use it that much. And finally, I love Rose's zanpakto too.
    Will that be all? XD

Zameric; Hey, no you hadn't shown that before, that's pretty cool =D - i wonder who was in charge of 3rd Squad before Ichimaru, i've forgotten.

Da14u.C; I drew that comic [in siggeh] told you i would =P
    Last edited by Northern Lights; 25th August 2010 at 11:02 AM.

I rather like Suzumebachi, but more so the Shikai than the Bankai. The Shikai is a very cool, 2HKO Zan, which makes her more like a ninja.The Bankai, though, is very... unfitting. I'll stop with that.

I also very much like Kira's Wabisuke. The ability to double the weight of the opponent's Zanpakutou, with every hit? Awesome. I'd love to see his Bankai, but I hope it doesn't deviate from his Shikai too much.

Aizen's Kyouka Suigetsu is also very nice, absolute hypnosis. Maybe a few more flaws would've been nice.

I also like the look of Hisagi's Kazeshini. The manoeuvrability is just so unique, plus the whole "it's looks like something that's designed to kill" is just cool.

And I think that's it.

And this goes with it, can anyone here translate for the names?
        Spoiler:- Unkown Soul Reapers:
    I remember seeing the silhouetted version, but not the coloured version 8O.

Has all that information on their pages come from the character books, and any stray mention in the manga?

Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Step View Post
    Omgooosh...Im really tired you guys...I got picked/ volunteered or voluntold i should say to do this thing the army calls combatives. although i used to hate it..now that im doing it its not so bad. O if you want to know what that is...Google it lol *Smiles n Looks at NL* its an insider but really you can google it tho.
    So you'er practicing your Hakuda?

Well, does anyone have the official Viz's translation then? And unless you're Jin, you couldn't do the second option.
    I might be able to sneakily find one... If I can be bothered to go outside.
    And I think Golde and Sapph also learn Japanese, correct me if I'm wrong.

funny how people derive self-esteem from things like this
    Please do not post unless you are going to join.
    Edit: NL beat me to it XD.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

And for the third time: no posting unless you plan on joining. If you have any trouble with Dac, take it up to PM/VM, not here.

Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post

It USED to be Hyorinmaru ... i think it still is actually - but do Espada releases count? if so, it's Starks Lobos

Will that be all? XD

Zameric; Hey, no you hadn't shown that before, that's pretty cool =D - i wonder who was in charge of 3rd Squad before Ichimaru, i've forgotten.
    If you count Espada, then I'd say Sun Sun as well. Anaconda is so unique :3

No. XD Maybe there're more I've forgotten. Might come back to that later. =P

Rose, wasn't it?

I might be able to sneakily find one... If I can be bothered to go outside.
    And I think Golde and Sapph also learn Japanese, correct me if I'm wrong.
    ...Sneaky ILPy. XD But if you can, why not? XP
    Yeah, but Sapph isn't here often, and Golde seems kind of busy with his college life now. XD Jin is busy too, now you mention it.

Default Chapter 7 Part 1: Preperation

Spoiler:- Chapter 7: part 1:

Yeah this chapter will have to be split into 2 parts, Eon's back story also got edited alittle, Finally I'm going have recaps at the begining of all my following chapters.

Spoiler:- Chapter 7: part 1:
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Finally I'm going have recaps at the begining of all my following chapters.
    That's good.

...Sneaky ILPy. XD But if you can, why not? XP
    Yeah, but Sapph isn't here often, and Golde seems kind of busy with his college life now. XD Jin is busy too, now you mention it.
    Because it requires me to go to Central London, and I'm not doing that, especially not in Ramadhan.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Ohai.
    Sorry I've been so inactive x_o

On the topic of the new Shinigami:

Spoiler:- :o:

Gotta be Suzumebachi or Wabisuke.
    Wabisuke because it has a cool and original power.
        Spoiler:- Suzemebachi because...:

Manga, btw:

Spoiler:- ASDFGHJKL;:

NL,,, i think the dude is stalking you, and its kind of creepy....
    and meh, i am not ashamed of that. i am a horrible person if we knew each other in real life, you would hate me because i would have the power to, and i would use it, to make your life miserable

Da14u.C; I drew that comic [in siggeh] told you i would =P
    OMG that is so epic!!! especially since the cayote looks so confused XD

I rather like Suzumebachi, but more so the Shikai than the Bankai. The Shikai is a very cool, 2HKO Zan, which makes her more like a ninja.The Bankai, though, is very... unfitting. I'll stop with that.

I also very much like Kira's Wabisuke. The ability to double the weight of the opponent's Zanpakutou, with every hit? Awesome. I'd love to see his Bankai, but I hope it doesn't deviate from his Shikai too much.

Aizen's Kyouka Suigetsu is also very nice, absolute hypnosis. Maybe a few more flaws would've been nice.

I also like the look of Hisagi's Kazeshini. The manoeuvrability is just so unique, plus the whole "it's looks like something that's designed to kill" is just cool.

And I think that's it.
    ILP.... i never imagined you having suzembachi as one of your favourites, i so totally saw the wabisuke one coming though :P

Please do not post unless you are going to join.
    awww, even when telling people off you are polite lol.
    nice,,, nice =)

And for the third time: no posting unless you plan on joining. If you have any trouble with Dac, take it up to PM/VM, not here.
    what is VM?
    and why would anyone have trouble with sweet innocent me

If you count Espada, then I'd say Sun Sun as well. Anaconda is so unique :3
    OMG i loooove Anadonda!! it is so epic! Sun Sun has got to be one of my faourites

galladeX: i completely agree with your rant about the latest manga. i would go into more detail, but i am too lazy to "post reply" to find the spoiler tag. i am on "post quick reply" =) but yes, i completely 100% agree

as for the topic: Favourite zanpaktou on bleach? why?
    I have to say..... the twin swords of the lazy dude. um...... Shunsui
    Katen Kyōkotsu is so my type. i mean sure, it isnt poison, but it plays games, and ofcourse the zanpaktou spirit is sexy as an added bonus.
    i think the whole idea of playing a game to win is pretty epic

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeX View Post
    Ohai.
    Sorry I've been so inactive x_o
    Welcome back.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

ILP.... i never imagined you having suzembachi as one of your favourites, i so totally saw the wabisuke one coming though :P
    Well, Suzumebachi is a haxxy Zanpakutou XD And Wabisuke, of course, since my own Zanpakutou allows me to control the mass of an object.

awww, even when telling people off you are polite lol.
    nice,,, nice =)
    It's called being professional.

what is VM?
    Visitor Message. The public message on the profile.

as for the topic: Favourite zanpaktou on bleach? why?
    I have to say..... the twin swords of the lazy dude. um...... Shunsui
    Katen Kyōkotsu is so my type. i mean sure, it isnt poison, but it plays games, and ofcourse the zanpaktou spirit is sexy as an added bonus.
    i think the whole idea of playing a game to win is pretty epic
    Ah, yes, of course, I forgot about Katen Kyoukotsu's game-like abilities. And being a double-bladed Zanpakutou just makes it more awesome.
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 24th August 2010 at 9:49 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

What now? Who said that?
    @Arenak
    Ahahaha, I like how you react to Min. ;p
    Thanks=)

I guess it would be between Sogyo no Kotowari and Wabisuke, since Sogyo no Kotowari is able to fire other people's attacks back at them, besides their physical form being really cute. Wabisuke is just an interesting effective blade, and very similar to Kira.

Sorry, I'm going to away I'll probably be off for a week.
    Arenak

Ohai.

OH GOD I THINK I LOVE YOU YES <33 Hinamori and Gin cakes are love <3

Either way I am a student in japanese to whoever is asking or anything. Haha.

Uhhhh...

My Favorite Zanpakutou

Suzembachi, Tobiume, and Haineko *Nodnod*

true original diva

i am a horrible person

and why would anyone have trouble with sweet innocent me

OMG i loooove Anadonda!! it is so epic! Sun Sun has got to be one of my faourites

galladeX: i completely agree with your rant about the latest manga. i would go into more detail, but i am too lazy to "post reply" to find the spoiler tag. i am on "post quick reply" =) but yes, i completely 100% agree
    You're contradicting yourself. 8D

And yes, Anaconda is epic. I don't know which of the two I like more, the release or Sun Sun herself. Both are pretty epic XD

...You know that you can put spoilers by [spoil*][/spoil] (without the *), don't you? Unless you're also lazy to type that. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphiredragon929 View Post
    Either way I am a student in japanese to whoever is asking or anything. Haha.
    Basically, we were discussing about Quincies and the way they treat Hollows - is it more like their style or their nature, and I mentioned that the only way to know would be to translate the original text ourselves... meh, nvm. XD

*Is feeling bored* so...

Design your Arrancar profile
    Gee, I'll come back to this later. Include your number location (not necessarily Espada have numbers, right? Well, even if the numbers are only for Espada, just mention where you'd like them to be), your Cero firing location, your Cero color, your release command, your zanpakto, what animal/plant/whatever you're based on, etc. I think we've done this before, but in tiny bits, like there's one topic asking what animal would you be based of as an Arrancar, then another one asking about your special abilities~ just combine them all, or make a whole new one. Add in a special ability if you like (nothing godmoddy like people who get within a ten-mile radius of you would die), like Ulquiorra's regeneration, or aspect of death, whatever you like. =D Just be original if possible~
    Last edited by arceus03; 25th August 2010 at 10:29 AM.

OH GOD I THINK I LOVE YOU YES <33 Gin cakes are love <3
    Seconded. Except Hinamori, i'm sorry but i can't stand her >.<

Damn. Ok, not sure about the number thing. Cero colour would be White i think, the release and zanpaktou would be the same as the ones we have already right? or are we designing something completley different? Like, evil alter egos? ... OH I COULD DO THAT 8D

Damn. Ok, not sure about the number thing. Cero colour would be White i think, the release and zanpaktou would be the same as the ones we have already right? or are we designing something completley different? Like, evil alter egos? ... OH I COULD DO THAT 8D
    I think different's better. Because a Shinigami's zanpakto is like an extension of the shinigami's power, while an Arrancar's zanpakto is like the true form of the arrancar. Plus, Shinigami shikai/bankai don't really change the appearance of the wielder much compared to an Arrancar's resurreccion. You could still have the same power/zanpakto if you want though. Let's just say that it's like our shinigami profile thingy, but an Arrancar version one. XD Evil alter ego could work, if you want to see it that way. If you want a form, I guess something like this would suffice:

Number location:
    Cero color/firing location:
    Animal/Plant/Whatever zanpakto base:
    Zanpakto details:
    -Name:
    -Release phrase:
    -Release details/abilities:
    -Special abilities (as an Arrancar; as in Ulquiorra's instant regeneration, etc) (if any) :
    -Any other details I've forgotten which you'd like to add~

Last edited by arceus03; 25th August 2010 at 12:25 PM.

Arrancar Name: Spectre [Espectro]
    Number location: Back of my Neck
    Cero color/firing location: White Cero from the end of my index finger
    Animal/Plant Zanpaktou Origin: Lupine/Dragon
    Arrancar Appearance: I think i'll draw it. Wearing the jacket thing that Gin wears, dark outline markings around my eyes, prominent canines, white gloves, pixie boots and shorts, zanpaktou worn horizontally across my back and a sort of helmet thing on my head that looks like the top half of a dragons head with elongated wolf ears, the dragons fangs frame my face.
    Zanpakto details: Short White blade and sheath, hilt wrapped in irredescent blue material.
    -Name: Spirit Piper [Flautista de Espíritu]
    -Release phrase: Sing a Lullaby
    -Release details/abilities: The zanpaktou becomes a flute whilst an eerie instrumental lullaby is heard by anyone in earshot, sending them to sleep. Mulitple songs can be played using the Flute; depending on which song is played various scenarios can occur. Some songs will create certain scenarios in the opponents dreams/nightmares, some will resonate with the spirit particles of another spirit causing internal damage, and some can attract hollows and other spirits to aid in combat. But only one person can be affected by a song once asleep, so it is vital that Spirit Piper is released while all opponents are in range, to prevent later songs from being interupted.
    -Special abilities: If an opponent appears that is not asleep, I can play a tune that will cause my body to dissolve and swap my position with an oponent, re-materialising as far out of range of the newcomers as possible to retreat.

Spoiler:- Arrancar Image:

Last edited by Northern Lights; 15th September 2011 at 5:57 PM.

Hey people, I'm not dead, but since school is starting, I'm probably going to be very inactive. And I still have writer's block, so don't expect a new chapter anytime soon.

I added a few things to ILP's format, which would probably be helpful. Arrancar appearance (in case you want to have a uniquely different appearance), name, mask location/form, hollow hole location, and Aspect of Death.

-Arrancar Name (Spanish, in other words): Rascar Tenebroso (literally translates to Claw of Darkness)

-Arrancar Appearance: The same as my Shinigami form. The jacket would be similar to Ulquiorra's, only not as tight-fitting. I'd also have an oversized black sash like Starrk.

-Mask Form/Location: A pair of black, fang-shaped earrings hanging from my ears.

Hollow Hole Location: Directly over my solar plexus.

-Aspect of Death: Fear

Number location: On the left side of my neck, partially on my shoulder.

Cero color/firing location: Midnight Blue, from any part of my body (my special ability)

Animal/Plant/Whatever zanpakto base: Jackal

Zanpakto details: It's a standard Katana with a guard of four crescent moons pointing outward.

-Name: Chacal Enmascarado (Masked Jackal)

-Release phrase: Ambush

-Release details: The release creates the form of a bipedal jackal. Smooth, form-fitting black armor covers my body, and clawed hands and feet form from that. Black ears, and a jackal's mask form as well. There's some gold on the armor, down my legs, arms, back, and chest, as well as over the general reigon of the eyes, leaving a strip of black between the eyes, giving it the impression of wearing a mask. The ears are also tipped with gold. The tail is black, with a spade-shaped tip that can be used as a bladed whip. The armor is slightly thicker around the upper arms and lower legs, to provide more force when hitting something and more protection when blocking a blade.

-Release abilities: Chacal grants me greatly enhanced speed and sensory capability, allowing me to move at incredibly high speed without any danger of navigation errors (like running into walls or something). My strength is also enhanced, as well as my agility, standard release powerup, blah blah blah. One other ability Chacal grants me an ability called Aullar Solido (Sonic Howl, roughly translated). In simple terms, it allows me to focus my reiatsu into my mouth and create powerful shockwaves that can rip through buildings with ease. It's hard to block, but it takes a buttload of reitsu to form properly.

-Special abilities: As an Arrancar, I have enhanced Cero usage. They're stronger and faster than normal Cero, and I can launch them from any point on my body, even behind my back or out my *** >.>.

That's about it, I think.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 26th August 2010 at 3:38 AM.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

>:}

Name – Montez Millsban

Arrancar Appearance - Tall and bulky. Standing about 6ft(1.83m). Shoulder blade length black, spiky hair with brown highlights, combed back. Pretty standard Arrancar uniform, with slight variation similar to Yammy.

Hollow Hole Location - Stomach

Hollow Remains – An upper row of teeth on each side of the face, just under the cheekbone. The first tooth on both rows extends slightly farther than others.

Number Tattoo Location – Upper right arm. Fur in this area become brown when in Resurrecci&#243;n.

Cero Firing Location/Color – Palm/Black

Zanpakuto NameOso Negro (Black Bear)

Release Command – Swat

Resurrecci&#243;n Details – Hollow mask remains fuse and form a masquerade type bear mask with an extending snout and bear ears. Muscle mass increases and thick fur incases the body except for the front of the torso up to forehead. Hair grows to lower back length. Claw like gloves form on top of hands and feet made from the mask material. Hierro becomes significantly thick, more so than most Arrancar.
    Resurrecci&#243;n Special Abilities:
    - Immense Hierro
    - Enhanced Speed
    - Enhanced Strength
    - Advance Pesquisa: Focus spirit energy around snout and ears of mask to greatly extend Pesquisa strength and range.
    - Garra de Demolici&#243;n (Demolition Claw): Hardens spiritual pressure around any/all of the four claws to significantly increase destructive force.
    - Bala Pesada (Heavy Bullet): Use of both hands to focus together several balas to increase the strength.

Anything Else – Bear paw pattern on my upper left arm when zanpakuto is sealed.

-Name: Spirit Piper
    Traditionally, the name of Arrancar zanpakuto/resurrecci&#243;n are in Spanish.
    So if you want to keep with the theme, yours would be named Flautista de Esp&#237;ritu.
    Last edited by Zameric; 26th September 2010 at 5:46 PM.

Like, evil alter egos? ... OH I COULD DO THAT 8D
    XD Evil alter ego could work, if you want to see it that way.
    I now have the urge the write a fanfic using Arrancar!Us as villains.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Hey people, I'm not dead, but since school is starting, I'm probably going to be very inactive. And I still have writer's block, so don't expect a new chapter anytime soon.
    Stupid school...

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    I added a few things to ILP's format, which would probably be helpful.
    You mean Arc's XP

-Arrancar Name (Spanish, in other words): Draco Marinero (I tried to translate Ryuu Schiffer. Draco is not spanish, but then it would be "dragón")

-Arrancar Appearance: Black eyes and black spiky hair, about 5'3, pale (but not as pale as Ulquiorra) with slight bags under his eyes. Looks to be around 12 years old.
    His Arrancar uniform looks like a lab coat, on top of a plain white shirt and trousers. He also wears a black watch on his right wrists.

-Mask Form/Location: A mask that covers my mouth and the bottom of my nose, starting from just under my cheekbones, to my chin.

-Aspect of Death: Hatred

Number location: On my right palm.

Hollow Hole Location: On my left shoulder (hidden in my clothes).

Cero color/firing location: A blood red, coming from my Index+Middle finger (together)

Animal/Plant/Whatever zanpakto base: Angel

Zanpakto details: Two small daggers (about a foot long, from end to end). One black, one white, worn on either side of my waist.

-Name: Ángel Chatic (Chaotic Angel)

-Release phrase: Decimate

-Release details: 6 large, pure-black wings immediately sprout from my back (coming from my shoulder blades, mid-back and lower back) and I fly up if I'm on the ground. My mask is then destroyed, revealing my face. My shirt gets destroyed, but shoulder and chest plates cover most of my torso. My trousers also turn into a sort-of armour, covering everything up to my waist. My hair also lengthens slightly, covering my ears and forehead. My reiatsu instantly spikes.

-Release abilities: As my reiatsu increases, this affects the space and time relativity in a nearby area, with the area becoming larger, and the effects more noticable, the larger my reiatsu becomes. A gravitation field also starts to form around me, slowly pulling objects towards me (though, again, it does not get very noticable untill my reiatsu becomes really high). Magnetic fields also go haywire in my reaitsu-affected area.
    I also gain a sense of echolocation, which allows me to notice people/things that aren't in my range of sight. Though it isn't as clear as eye-sight, I can at least tell when something is coming towards me, or if another person Sonidos/Flash Steps there.
    My ability to sense and understand reiatsu also becomes much sharper, allowing me to sense a signature reiatsu almost a mile away.
    My Hierro thickens, and the speed of my Ceros increase to almost that of my un-resurreccted Balas, with the speed of my Balas almost breaking the sound barrier, but being much weaker.
    My swords also lengthen to about the length of my arm, but they do not gain any special abilities. I am, however, able to shoot Ceros and Balas from the edge of them, in my resurreccion.

-Special abilities: Besides my usual characteristics (larger intelligence, better strategical and mental strength, etc.), nothing that differs from my Shinigami selse.

I know it's not very good, but I'm not good at making something like this XD. I'll revamp it when I redo all of my other stuff (profiles, Zan, etc.)

Spoiler:- manga:
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 27th August 2010 at 11:26 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Spoiler:- Manga 417:

-Name: &#193;ngel Chatic (Chaotic Angel)
    &#193;ngel Ca&#243;tico would be a better translation.

-Name: Volar (Fly)
    That's the verb form of fly, if you want the noun form insect then Mosca would be right.
    Last edited by Zameric; 26th August 2010 at 5:10 AM.

Page 79 of 248 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179 ... LastLast