Page 96 of 248 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146196 ... LastLast
Results 2,376 to 2,400 of 6189

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Subbed, we'll have to wait for the DVD release, which may be, I think, 6 months?
    Mhm. That sounds just about right.

MC, that chapter was very familiar... Are you sure you didn't post the same chapter twice?
    Not sure if he edited the chapter a bit or what, but he already did post a chapter 9 since I already had it on my lappy. Eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
        Spoiler:- Spoiler - Manga:
    Was it ever gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    Oh, and I'm just *so* fast I can study and program AND still be fast enough to protect the new member from fights before going back to the previous.
    Goody. We can still have popcorn then.

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga 429:

Here are some more charts.
    Geez, I haven't been keeping track ever since the last one, Komamura's, I think, was cut?

Thanks for mine =)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Spoiler:
    Hirenkyaku. XD Shame on yourself, 12th Squad Captain! XP
        Spoiler:

I got bored.

Spoiler:

This is supposed to be a one-shot but it got like, 8 pages long. XD It's a draft though. Let's see if I get motivated to read it again later and cross out lame jokes etc XD

EDIT: Oh my God. They even censor parts of words? XD
    Last edited by arceus03; 5th December 2010 at 6:47 PM.

Hirenkyaku. XD Shame on yourself, 12th Squad Captain! XP
    Yeah, I've never bothered to learn what it's called.

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

I got bored.
    It made this, so I'm glad.
        Spoiler:

EDIT: Oh my God. They even censor parts of words? XD
    Yeah. Hmmm... a****a.
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 5th December 2010 at 7:16 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Here's something neither of you two thought of, Hades created Winter as well. He kidnapped Persephone, the daughter of the ex-olympian Hestia. Hestia got sad and made winter. There is a longer story, too lazy to repeat it.

How dare you make me Hades, I'm not even an Olympian. I'm the kidnapper who got kicked into the underworld.

Technicayl Apollo had power over medicine as well.

Isn't Golde old enough to be the original Zeus?

Norse Mythology has VERY LITTLE in common with Greek/Roman. Norse had two classes of gods, Aesir, warrior gods, and Vanir, NAture/fertility gods. They had a war, Vanir won when Njord attacked Asgard iirc. They had a hostage exchange to assure peace. They got worshipped. Ragnarok happened. All of the Aesir died as well as two of the Vanir hostages. INfact, Norse Mythology is pretty bare history-wise.

I caughtup mangawise. Kubo needs to stop taking people's arms. How many does he have in his collection?

I think I'll go for the anime soon.

Can't wait for movie...Poor Arro and Szayel.     Spoiler:- Manga-movie stuffz:

And I only used dynamite on Circ! I'm not this guy! http://urupload.com/hitman_reborn/314/17

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Yeah, I went to find it, why? Ukitake DOES seem like the kind of guy who would tell a white lie, but would it be made that quickly? Ichigo only recently went on their side...
    Doesn't need to be spoilered, I think XP
    Well, idk, but that's just the sort of person Ukitake seems to be. I mean, he always shower the coldest Captain with candies, so yeah.

Because I'm lazy that way, I'll just bold my responses.. XP

It made this, so I'm glad.
        Spoiler:

Yeah. Hmmm... a****a.
    lol. I had to edit the word sniggered. XD

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    Here's something neither of you two thought of, Hades created Winter as well. He kidnapped Persephone, the daughter of the ex-olympian Hestia. Hestia got sad and made winter. There is a longer story, too lazy to repeat it.
    Oh yeah. I totally forgot that. XD Well that just makes you more... fit. XP Though, isn't Persephone actually the daughter of Demeter?

How dare you make me Hades, I'm not even an Olympian. I'm the kidnapper who got kicked into the underworld.
    XP Well because there's no Greek god that controlled ice, that was all I could think about.

And, well, at least Hades does get a place on the winter council, right? XP
    And he was a brother to Zeus and Poseidon, one of the three children of Kronos.

Technicayl Apollo had power over medicine as well.

Isn't Golde old enough to be the original Zeus?
    Uh-huh, yep.
    Maybe.

I caughtup mangawise. Kubo needs to stop taking people's arms. How many does he have in his collection?
    Meh, too many that I stopped taking care of it. XD I still have the arm collection picture, but that wasn't updated...     Spoiler:

And I only used dynamite on Circ! I'm not this guy! http://urupload.com/hitman_reborn/314/17
    You used it on me

Last edited by arceus03; 6th December 2010 at 1:20 AM.

Ah, well, I don't know as much about Greek mythology as I'd like to have. But it's definitely interesting to see how they came up with Winter.

Norse Mythology has VERY LITTLE in common with Greek/Roman. Norse had two classes of gods, Aesir, warrior gods, and Vanir, NAture/fertility gods. They had a war, Vanir won when Njord attacked Asgard iirc. They had a hostage exchange to assure peace. They got worshipped. Ragnarok happened. All of the Aesir died as well as two of the Vanir hostages. INfact, Norse Mythology is pretty bare history-wise.
    Ah, I see. God I'd love to learn all sorts of mythology now x.x

Nah. Pidote is a random name. Well, not so random actually, there's a story behind it (my friend XP) but I don't think it has any connection whatsoever to any Greek character.
    That's actually kind of surprising.

P
    I had that one scene in my fic where you calculate things and your eyes rolled like a slot machine... But let's not go there XD
    That's awesome.

XD
    I think the WHOLE objective of my writing this one shot was motivated from that line. "Well, if you want to be Aphrodite, all you had to do was ask, really.."
    Wow.

Eh, that could be hard. The current one we have is incomplete (i.e not all members have an Arrancar profile) and canon-wise... could fit, but I don't really know much about the Titans. XP
    Well, I was more thinking actually of the actual Espada. The timings may be fitting, depending on when Homer was born and when Golde took over Yama's place.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

...Why am I here again?

Reporting because i have too...

The Manga is boring me...

No New Chapter unless....(classifed)
    Have you herd the news about the Bleach CD? If so, what do you think?

Theres gonna be a CD with the openings and Endings sung by the Japanese Voice actors...(Rukia and orihime sing Shojo S)

Spoiler:- Chappy 10:
    Last edited by MasterCharizard15; 6th December 2010 at 10:48 AM.

Or let me just repeat Ed's line: Well, if you want to be Aphrodite, all you have to do was ask, really. XD Or Demeter. Or Hera.

Well, I was more thinking actually of the actual Espada. The timings may be fitting, depending on when Homer was born and when Golde took over Yama's place.
    Mhmmmm... But I barely know the Titans anyway. XD All I can think of right now is Kronos = Barragan and Atlas = Nnoitra.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post

Uhh... Bold in comment.

And yeah, about the CD thingy which we got from PC here's the full list:

On the 15th of December a new Bleach CD will come out (Yay!) and it's covers of Bleach OPs and EDs (and movie themes) sung by the Bleach cast/Seiyuus (yay!) and here is the CD Tracklist ~

1. *~asterisk~ - Ichigo Kurosaki
    2. Chu-Bura - Uryuu Ishida
    3. Sen no Yoru o Koete - Byakuya Kuchiki & Renji Abarai
    4. Ichirin no Hana - Aizen Sosuke & Momo Hinamori & Yuusuke (from HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR)
    5. Tonight, Tonight, Tonight - Kenpachi Zaraki
    6. Life is like a boat - Mayuri & Nemu Kurotsuchi
    7. Thank you!! - Kaname Tousen & Shuuhei Hisagi
    8. Hanabi - Toushiro Hitsugaya & Rangiku Matsumoto
    9. Houkiboshi - Soifon & Yoruichi Shihouin
    10. My Pace - Kon
    11. Sakura Biyori - Retsu Unohana
    12. Hikari no Rock - Sajin Komamura.
    13. Gallop - Ukitake & his possé! Juushiro Ukitake, Sentarou Kotsubaki & Kiyone Kotetsu.
    14. Shoujo S - Rukia Kuchiki & Orihime Inoue
    Well~

UNOHANA omg. 8DDDD THAT I can't wait. XD I think she sang, uh, the opening song for...

Sailormoon. XD Not sure tho. Buuuut I wonder how her voice will fit in with Mai Hoshimura's song. I mean, like, I heard that song quite a lot of times, so, yeah. Looking forward to that.

...But I can't JUST imagine #6. XD MAYURI singing... Life is Like a Boat seems somewhat weird. I mean, his voice is like that, I wonder how it'll fit with Rie Fu's soft voice. XDDD *imagines* No that didn't come out well. Eh.

Hinamori with Ichirin no Hana wouldn't come out neat as well. Eh. I mean, that song is kind of, what, rock genre? With Hinamori's gentle voice... XD

Head-Captain Golde shook his head. “You ever heard of the Roman mythology?” A nod. “Norse Mythology?” Another nod. “Well, there you go. They crop out under different names in different regions, but they’re the same thing. We’re the same thing.”
    Roman/Greek, definatly, Norse not so much, but I did some for background research for my Artwork

Captain Kida put down her sketchbook. “Hey. Call me Artemis. Goddess of the Hunt. It’s not that I hunt wild animals, no,” her wolf-ears twitched when she said this.
    My mind instantly went 'Lies' at the last part. You know me well, also she's the Goddess of the Moon =]

He swallowed down his cookie, and said in a clearer voice. “Sorry. Asclepius.”
    Pidote looked blank. “Never heard of that one before.”
    Oddly enough I had, but I didn't know what he was a God of

“Er… Apollo, Artemis’s twin brother, the god of, uh, prophecy and poetry and stuff?”
    He's Music, the Arts, the Sun, Prophecy [the Sun bit doesn't quite suit Eon]
    I thought of Athena for some reason, but there isn't a male equivalent unfortunatly. Let me do some research.

Head-Captain Golde pretended that he didn’t hear, but Captain Zameric’s ear twitched. “Lame? Lame as in, Duh, you’re lame, or lame, crippled? How come I wasn’t noticed of this?” He demanded.
    Pidote said, “The second one. Well, according to the myth, anyway.”
    Wasn't that Vulcan?

“Captain Blue, please.”
    “Yo. Ares here. God of war"
    Best fit ever.

This is supposed to be a one-shot but it got like, 8 pages long. XD It's a draft though. Let's see if I get motivated to read it again later and cross out lame jokes etc XD
    I liked it =]

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that here...
        Spoiler:- kinda long:

Mhmmmm... But I barely know the Titans anyway. XD All I can think of right now is Kronos = Barragan and Atlas = Nnoitra.
    Hmm...

Wasn't that Vulcan?
    Vulcan is the Roman God. Hephaestus is the Greek God. It's like Jupiter and Zeus.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Here is probably why you have never heard of Asclepius NL, He isn't a god. He isn't even a minor god. He was a demigod, completely mortal. He is known for being such a great doctor that had could bring the dead back to life. He started the first hospitals in Greece. Basically, Hades got really angry at him for stealing all his souls and...I don't remember what happened after that. But he is NOT a god, just one of Apollo's Many Bastards

Rocket Bomb! *Fires dynamite at MC* I totally deserve a mention *Fires daggers right after the dynamite*

ILP...He didn't mean eight first or eight last...he meant eighty-first. (81st)

Kida, I would recommend distinguishing between Roman and Greek God names...They're all the same in the end.

Random comment: I won a (candy) prize for beign theo nly one in my science class who knew what the fourth state of matter was. I only knew it cause of the discussion you guys had forever ago in the orig. BC.

I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Here is probably why you have never heard of Asclepius NL, He isn't a god. He isn't even a minor god. He was a demigod, completely mortal. He is known for being such a great doctor that had could bring the dead back to life. He started the first hospitals in Greece. Basically, Hades got really angry at him for stealing all his souls and...I don't remember what happened after that. But he is NOT a god, just one of Apollo's Many Bastards
    You sure do know a lot about Greek/Roman mythology I'm so jealous.
    And yeah, the Greek/Roman gods were the best, because they're practically superhumans. Zeus was a total player, before disney... disney-fied him.

Rocket Bomb! *Fires dynamite at MC* I totally deserve a mention *Fires daggers right after the dynamite*
    I'm sure you will in another chapter. He only mentioned himself, Blue, Kida and I in that chapter.

ILP...He didn't mean eight first or eight last...he meant eighty-first. (81st)
    That makes a LOT more sense now.
    Kida, I would recommend distinguishing between Roman and Greek God names...They're all the same in the end.
    Yeah, it's just a case of remembering a few of the main Gods.
    Random comment: I won a (candy) prize for beign theo nly one in my science class who knew what the fourth state of matter was. I only knew it cause of the discussion you guys had forever ago in the orig. BC.
    Nice. Who was in that convo? I'm 99% sure I'd be in it, maybe Arc/NL/MC... You should've mentioned Bose-Einstein Condensate for a truckload more candy.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Fun fact. There's 5 states. Solid, Liquid, Gas, Plasma, and the Bose-Einstein Condensate. But I digress...*steals*

The manga's not interesting enough to comment on, so I'll leave you with this - probably be getting my comp back Friday. So, yeah.

...Just realized ILP decided to point out BEC before me...*high fives* Better my bottom twix that I was in it.
    Last edited by Golde; 7th December 2010 at 3:02 AM.

My mind instantly went 'Lies' at the last part. You know me well, also she's the Goddess of the Moon =]
    Which part? The ear twitch or the hunting part? XD
    And yup, Artemis is the Goddess of, uh, hunting, the moon and maiden.

He's Music, the Arts, the Sun, Prophecy [the Sun bit doesn't quite suit Eon]
    I thought of Athena for some reason, but there isn't a male equivalent unfortunatly. Let me do some research.
    Uh-huh. Yeah, well, I really couldn't find a suitable god to fit Eon. XP And plus, we only have you as the female Captain while the Greek got 5 Olympian goddesses, IIRC. But wouldn't a male counterpart of Athena suit ILPy more? idk. XD

Wasn't that Vulcan?
    Others have already specified, but anyway, Vulcan is the Roman god. Same thing really. XD

I liked it =]
    Thanks

From my source (which could possibly be incorrect, idk), yeah, he was a mortal. But he was destroyed by Zeus because he restored the dead to life again. Then he was welcomed into Olympus as a god. Different sources might give different accounts. It's a myth, after all. XD

Candy XD
    I would think that you are actually as clever as ILPy but for the last sentence. XP

Zeus was a total player, before disney... disney-fied him.
    Eh, meaning?

Nice. Who was in that convo? I'm 99% sure I'd be in it, maybe Arc/NL/MC... You should've mentioned Bose-Einstein Condensate for a truckload more candy.
    Aren't you modest
    Maybe Dac was in it. I remember knowing the fourth/fifth state from this club as well, IIRC. (Or at least convo on WLM with the members of this club, idr)

Last edited by arceus03; 7th December 2010 at 3:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Fun fact. There's 5 states. Solid, Liquid, Gas, Plasma, and the Bose-Einstein Condensate. But I digress...*steals*

...Just realized ILP decided to point out BEC before me...*high fives* Better my bottom twix that I was in it.
    Fufufufufu...
    Well, I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, it's kinda my job to get there first
    But wouldn't a male counterpart of Athena suit ILPy more? idk. XD
    I'm cool with staying undetermined.

I would think that you are actually as clever as ILPy but for the last sentence. XP
    Don't forget I still have all of my bullsh it knowledge on stuff like 4D, relativity, time travel, the multiverse theory, and all the other bullsh it knowledge that I've made up read about.

Eh, meaning?
    Zeus basically screwed everything that moved. But when Disney made Hercules, they turned Zeus into a typical dad.

Aren't you modest
    Maybe Dac was in it. I remember knowing the fourth/fifth state from this club as well, IIRC. (Or at least convo on WLM with the members of this club, idr)
    Of course, I'm the most modest person in the world! It's not like you guys could get away with having a sciencey conversation without me butting it.
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 7th December 2010 at 9:14 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

XP Well because there's no Greek god that controlled ice, that was all I could think about.
    Well there is Boreas, god of winter and Khione, goddess of snow

Meh, too many that I stopped taking care of it. XD I still have the arm collection picture, but that wasn't updated...     Spoiler:

Ugh. I didn't know he'd actually taken that many arms. Can't he chop someone's leg off or something?

well, there also could be: Tia Harribel=Oceanus(or maybe his wife Tethys), Ulquiorra=Iapetus (titan of mortality, pain, and death), Grimmjow=Menoetius(titan of anger and rashness), and maybe Szayel Granz=Coeus (titan of wisdom, unfortunately I don't know of any titan of insanity)

Zeus basically screwed everything that moved. But when Disney made Hercules, they turned Zeus into a typical dad.
    Yep, disney messed up everything that made greek mythology funny, even Hera. It made the whole story of Heracles lame
    Last edited by Arenak; 7th December 2010 at 9:31 PM.
    Arenak

so i've been busy with college applications and stuff. so now i'm back.

so about the filler: the filler will come in two weeks so i can finish the fights in the main story,

since Arc branded us with Greek deities, i'm gonna brand us with Norse dieties. if your deity doesn't match you gender, don't complain.

Golde- Odin, chief god
    Jin- Gna, messenger goddess
    NL- Fenrir, not a dog but a giant wolf that will devour Odin at Ragnarok
    Arc- Eir, goddess of medicine
    FS- Vali, god of the battlefield
    MC- Vor, goddess of self-discipline and faith
    Eon- Hermod, god of bravery
    Senny- Freyr, god of the harvest (y'know for the flower thing)
    Zam- Forseti, god of justice
    Rotr- Skadi, goddess of winter
    Blue- Tyr, god of war
    ILP- Balder, god of wisdom and radiance
    Me- Vidar, god of solitude
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Fufufufufu...

Zeus basically screwed everything that moved.
    Typical Pokemaniac line when they spot you... *Encounter music playing*

He does? o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Arenak View Post
    Well there is Boreas, god of winter and Khione, goddess of snow
    Isn't Boreas the god of the northern light wind or something like that? Or is the north wind equal to the winter wind? :P

Ugh. I didn't know he'd actually taken that many arms. Can't he chop someone's leg off or something?
    Haha. That wasn't updated, mind you.     Spoiler:

well, there also could be: Tia Harribel=Oceanus(or maybe his wife Tethys), Ulquiorra=Iapetus (titan of mortality, pain, and death), Grimmjow=Menoetius(titan of anger and rashness), and maybe Szayel Granz=Coeus (titan of wisdom, unfortunately I don't know of any titan of insanity)
    Woah, you know quite a lot about the Greek myth. =D Out of all those I only knew Oceanus

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    since Arc branded us with Greek deities, i'm gonna brand us with Norse dieties. if your deity doesn't match you gender, don't complain.

GODDESS WHAT THE-
    Oh, don't complain. STILL.

I don't know much about Norse, though. The little bit of it that I'd know would be from playing Tales of Phantasia, and it's not mentioned really a lot in there. And there's a serious mistranslation that caused Ragnarok to be translated as Kangaroo... But let's not go into that now XD

I miss the anime =\ The website that was my Bleach source got blocked I'm too lazy to watch it online, so yeah. >.< Wanna see those Kido >.>

Last edited by arceus03; 8th December 2010 at 3:43 PM.

Golde- Odin, chief god
    NL- Fenrir, not a dog but a giant wolf that will devour Odin at Ragnarok
    Blue- Tyr, god of war
    Very cool. Balder makes me feel old XD
    Typical Pokemaniac line when they spot you... *Encounter music playing*
    POKEMANIAC sent out PORYGON!

He does? o.o
    According to TV Tropes... And the internet never lies!

Hmm... Someone you should update the image...

Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 8th December 2010 at 5:56 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

POKEMANIAC sent out PORYGON!
    *picks random Pokemon* Go Venomoth!

According to TV Tropes... And the internet never lies!
    Ah. Haven't checked TVTropes for a while now. :P

I would, if someone can provide the picture of all the arms. :P At the very least, make a list of the arms that Kubo had ripped off after     Spoiler:

Golde- Odin, chief god
    NL- Fenrir, not a god but a giant wolf that will devour Odin at Ragnarok
    Blue- Tyr, god of war
    JUSTICE!!!! 8D
    But shouldn't Golde be Thor?

As said, he's taken plenty more.
        Spoiler:

Or I could do it, probably. 8D
    Here's what I found that Arc didn't seem to have.
        Spoiler:

I miss the anime =\ The website that was my Bleach source got blocked I'm too lazy to watch it online, so yeah. >.< Wanna see those Kido >.>
    animecrazydotnet

Spoiler:- Anime 300:
    Last edited by Zameric; 9th December 2010 at 8:20 PM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Or I could do it, probably. 8D
    Here's what I found that Arc didn't seem to have.
        Spoiler:

animecrazydotnet
    Haha, there's quite a lot XD
    Anyone else?

*visits*

Anyway. Manga:~
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Spoiler:
    bolded are the comments.

Spoiler:- manga:

so no chapter this week. i've got things to do this weekend. (GSP vs. Koscheck. Kickass.)
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Page 96 of 248 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146196 ... LastLast