Page 132 of 247 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182232 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 6166

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Kida, not Kido.
    For some reason every time I read Kida I think of Kido. Sorry, it was an honest mistake. I give you permission to pick out my nickname. ^_^
    [IMG]http://i31.*******.com/9vcgex.png[/IMG]

Welcome, Crown!!

I'm Min, Lt (too lazy to remember how to spell - LOL) of squad 5. =D
    I run a bakery where squad 5 members get free cookies. =D

Nice to meet you~~ =D

~~~

MC: LOL "Senny- Tie." XD XD XD

~~~

...I need to work on my profile. I'll... try to get it done soon... LOL
    um... hmm... what was I gonna say... OH YEAH.
    I watched another episode today, 302. So I'm still like... a bunch of episodes behind. But I'm managing... XD Sorta. Until 20 new episodes come out and I've only seen 5 more. XD XD XD

~~~

Arc: nuuu I has to have chocolate chipz. How bout... STAR SHAPED CHOCOLATE CHIPZ.
    (I don't see why we both can't have chocolate chipz?) =/ MOO.

~~~

Gee I feel like I was gonna write something else. But I'm forgetting now. DAMN. D=

knowing me I'll probably remember right after I shut down my laptop. =P

Quote Originally Posted by CROWN View Post
    Hi, I'm new to bleach and my friend badmanjaro told this was a good club to join. May I become a member?

If so thank you and hello everyone. "Zachiru".
    Hello and welcome to the Bleach club, Crown.
    I'm Zameric, captain of Squad 9.
    If you need help, feel free to ask a captain.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I only changed the colour from the last one I saved. I never use default colours [inner artist pet hate] so my Squad is blue/purple themed =]
    I hope you don't mind the Colour Theme there, Ice Heart
    Well, I'd prefer to keep the conformity of the BDCs.
    But if enough people called for it, I'd consider doing different colors.

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeX View Post
    Sup bros.

Been going through some stuff lately, but mostly I've just been kinda lazy. :U :U :U

Also I fell out of Bleach for a bit, and I'm trying to catch up.

So I got some opinions of new characters until I finish said catching of the up:

Spoiler:- Wooooo:
    Good to see you around here again lieutenant.
    Those threats of nagging must have worked.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Topic:

Ichigo Vs:

Zam-Impaled to death.

...but then Ichigo's hollow/someone comes to save his hide/ something happens to prevent us from killing him, then a few more curbstomp battles, then he owns us all because he is the main character and is annoying.
    As it should be, I guess.

In a battle between each of our captains against Ichigo, how do you think they would win or lose?
    Golde
    Even though it would probably be a grand battle, Golde would ultimately win.
    Northern Lights
    She'd be able to hold him off for a while, but he could outlast Kida.
    Arceus03
    Similar to Kida's battle, unless he can get his water inside Ichigo... >.>
    Flash_Step
    Stalemate, except if Dre used Kido to trap or slow him down.
    MasterCharizard15
    If he could overwhelm Ichigo before he'd use his mask, then MC could win.
    Eon Master
    I think he could beat Ichigo with his bankai.
    Senbonzakura
    He might be able to beat down Ichigo, but ultimately Senny wouldn't win.
    Zameric
    Similar to Senny. I'm sure my bankai wouldn't work well on him.
    rotrum
    If he hit Ichgo hard and fast, he could win.
    But Ichigo could outlast him in a drawn out battle.
    Vizard Blue
    Kind of like a Zaraki v. Ichigo fight. I think Blue could win.
    I Like Pokemon (...)
    As long as he fights with his wits, he could win.
    kusari
    Probably similar to me and Senny.
    Last edited by Zameric; 3rd May 2011 at 4:20 AM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Hi, I'm new to bleach and my friend badmanjaro told this was a good club to join. May I become a member?

What up Crown? I am Rex, the new 3rd seat of Squad 5. If you need any help, I will be glad to be of service.

Spoiler:- My Entire Profile:

^^Thats my entire revised/hopefully final draft of my profile, name, stats, zan and all my attacks. (That rhymed XD)

EDIT: Well, maybe not final, I still wanna make a bankai and zan spirit.
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Rex; 3rd May 2011 at 6:59 AM.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Once I clear up the links and get them organised (because at the moment it's just a bunch of bookmarks in one folder).

But the thing is, I often want to look at quite a few zanpakutous in one go, and Golde's current format is very good for that. And he's here for much longer, now 8D.
    Okay =D

Well, if you have that one page that contains all zanpakto and profiles and whatnot in one post, then it won't be a problem, no?

In a battle between each Captain against Ichigo, how do you think they would win or lose? Explanations are nice, explanations with facts make me happy.

.... He's scared of deathglares, right? Or maybe I can try poisoning the cookies... Still... Ichigo cannot die, though. At the very most, he'll simply lose his powers while you could die or been crippled for life. Then the next day, he'll miraculously have his power back and you... are still crippled.

Hello Welcome to the Bleach Club. arceus03, Squad 4 Captain, avid Unohana fan. Also, I'm the cookie supplier, don't believe anything someone named minchan tells you. =D

Kida, not Kido.
    XD

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    Arc: nuuu I has to have chocolate chipz. How bout... STAR SHAPED CHOCOLATE CHIPZ.
    (I don't see why we both can't have chocolate chipz?) =/ MOO.
    No. You can beg for a thousand years, the answer will still be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Arceus03
    Similar to Kida's battle, unless he can get his water inside Ichigo... >.>
    With shikai it could be a bit hard, but with bankai it's a different story altogether. How many gallons of water you want inside him? Tell me.

It's about time I post a profile... I'll come update it and stuff but I'll start it now:

~~~

Name: Min Kazami (has a lot of aliases though, will add more details later.)

Rank/Squad: Lt. of squad 5.

Zanpakutou: Shikai: Tsuyokin, Bankai: Kokoro no Tsuyokin (See Zanpakuto info)

Inner World: A pretty field of cherry blossom trees. But the trees and grass and stuff are immune to fire. YAY.

Eyes: Dark brown

Hair: Long, dark brown. Usually tied in a top-ponytail with a ribbon.

Height: 165 cm

Physical Age: Around 16-17...

Other Physical Appearance: (To be added later... I might just draw a picture, so...)

Personality: Hyper bubbly personality. Likes cookies, candy, cake, pie, and other sweets. (Will add more later on...) A bit clingy, but will back off (eventually!) if someone's getting annoyed.

Primary Hand: Right

Battle Style: Mainly uses kidou, but still fairly skilled in sword fighting. Weak points are hand to hand physical combat and speed. (more details later)

Battle Stats: (I'll put in the actual chart later...)

- Offense: 70

- Defense: 60

- Mobility: 50

- Kidou/Reiatsu: 100

- Intellect: 70

- Stamina: 60

District of Origin: The province of Junrinan in the 1st District of West Rukongai (Yeah I'm such a rip off of my favorite characters. Deal with it. XD)

Backstory: To be added...

Misc: Runs a bakery which serves squad 5 members for free. Everyone else must pay for their sweets. It's not cheap either. Hobbies include poking fun at people, eating sweets, making sweets, and being hyper. YAY.

~~~

BTW some of the character info is consistent with me IRL but some isn't. For example, I'm actually 172 cm, not 165. And even though I'm 17, I tend to look 2-3 years older than I am. (When I was 12, someone told me I looked 15; when I hosted the Bleach photoshoot at NYAF, I was 16, and most people thought I looked about 19.)
    Last edited by minchan; 3rd May 2011 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MC
    Jin-Death by suffocation.
    Oh come now, you now I'd kill him in a much more interesting and visually appealing way than that.

Here comes the sun~ doo doo doo doo~
    Here comes the sun~ and I'll say~
    It's alright~ *guitar*
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:- Reply:

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
    Oh come now, you now I'd kill him in a much more interesting and visually appealing way than that.

It's alright~ *guitar*
    XD
    Yeah, Jin can reverse the sunset, I've seen it. Anyone interested to know more can ask Blue, since he was the cause Jin did that. XD

Visually appealing way, as in Repede's Mystic Arte?

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
        Spoiler:- My Entire Profile:

^^Thats my entire revised/hopefully final draft of my profile, name, stats, zan and all my attacks. (That rhymed XD)

Here is your battle data chart, Rex.

Well you can just add them to this post later.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post

It's alright~ *guitar*
    Why does it scare me that Jin is singing Beatles songs? >.>

Inner World: A pretty field of cherry blossom trees. But the trees and grass and stuff are immune to fire. YAY.

District of Origin: ...Where were Momo and Shiro-chan from? Wasn't it district 1 or something? And I forget the name... Anyway, that place. XD Yeah.
    They need to be, with how hyper you are... >.>

Hitsugaya comes from the province of Junrinan in the 1st District of West Rukongai.
    From Bleach Wiki
    Last edited by Zameric; 3rd May 2011 at 6:04 PM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

All profiles have been saved to my little bookmark folder (not quite little, though, actually).

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Heart View Post
    For some reason every time I read Kida I think of Kido. Sorry, it was an honest mistake. I give you permission to pick out my nickname. ^_^
    To be honest, I'll probably just stick with Ice because it's easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex

I've saved everything anyway So unless you edit the original post, I've got all copies. When I clear it up, I'll probably get rid of the old copy.
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Well, if you have that one page that contains all zanpakto and profiles and whatnot in one post, then it won't be a problem, no?
    Fair enough XD.
    BTW some of the character info is consistent with me IRL but some isn't. For example, I'm actually 172 cm, not 165. And even though I'm 17, I tend to look 2-3 years older than I am. (When I was 12, someone told me I looked 15; when I hosted the Bleach photoshoot at NYAF, I was 16, and most people thought I looked about 19.)
    *Wolframs* Just under 5'8, or 5'5. Even your OC is taller than me.
    Quote Originally Posted by GalladeX View Post
    I really don't know why I didn't just say "volume."
    ._.
    Well, it could help distinguish between the Japanese or English volume (only if you were referring to the Japanese one, though ) in the same way I can say Seiyuu and Voice Actor in the same sentence, and you know which is Japanese and which is English.

In a battle between each of our captains against Ichigo, how do you think they would win or lose?
    Spoilered because:
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 3rd May 2011 at 8:16 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

In a battle between each Captain against Ichigo, how do you think they would win or lose? Explanations are nice, explanations with facts make me happy.

For clarity's sake, I'm going to assume post-Ulquiorra levels of power for our strawberry-haired friend.

EDIT: I'm also assuming that "MAIN CHARACTER HAX ACTIVATE" isn't one of Ichigo's abilities, which will never happen :/

Golde: Win. Come on, he's the Head Captain. Even with Ichigo's Hollow mask, Golde would be able to hold his own with his Bankai, and eventually win. I'm assuming roughly Shunsui-levels of power for Golde here, as Shunsui beat Starrk with just Shikai and could've (according to Kubo) beaten Aizen if he went Bankai.

Jin: Lose. Quick and dangerous he may be, but Jin lacks the raw power necessary to keep Ichigo down for any period of time. Eventually, Ichigo would outlast him.

Northern Lights: Win. Invariably so. Ichigo would push her further and further into a corner, and then he'd die right as he thinks he's about to win. Why? Never, EVER, EVER corner a wolf. It's certain death. Whether by preforming some massive elemental combination or just killing him in some unbelieveably gruesome and nasty way, Kida would beat Ichigo once she's got her back against the wall.

Arceus03: Lose/Tie. He wouldn't win, that's for sure. Ichigo just doesn't stay down, he's got so much goddamn endurance >.> If Arc got his suppression ability off though... *shudders* Bye bye main character. The only reason I say lose/tie is because Arc would probably either not use it or only use it after getting beaten to a pulp.

Flash_Step: Tie. In a battle of stamina, Ichigo wins, but Dre can inflict a lot more damage per attack than Ichigo can. It basically just comes down to who can kick the other's ass faster. I don't think either of them could really claim victory.

MasterCharizard15: It could go either way, though probably lose. Strong as MC is, in a battle of raw power and endurance, Ichigo just edges him out. His only chance would be to tap into the Kuru Kaen, and even then it'd be close.

Eon Master: Ah, now see here, I don't think it'd be so clean cut as "my Bankai would overpower his mask". Yeah, I'm slightly stronger and faster than him, but I'm a glass cannon and he's a freaking stamina goldmine. In addition, his Hollow instincts would allow him to track my movements and get used to them after only a short time. In a drawn-out battle, I wouldn't stand a chance. I'd only have two options.

1.) Fall back on the Garou Hantoriku. Much as I hate to admit it, the technique basically makes me an unstoppable killing machine while I'm inside its boundaries. Since Ichigo wouldn't be able to leave it without leaving himself open, he'd have to fight on my terms, and you can't beat me if you do that.

2.) Outmanuver him and defeat his techniques with superior timing. This option is more likely, because let's face it, it's not hard to outmanuver the kid. He's a very straightforward planner, and his moves are obvious. If I can properly time my attacks and movements to throw him off his rhythm, I can beat him down one blow at a time. Instead of matching him move for move, I outmatch his techniques and time my own accordingly. It's simple, but the simplest form of planning is often the one that's the most difficult to counter, and Ichigo's successes often show this.

Or technically 3.) He makes the same mistake he did against Kida and just gets shredded.

So yeah, I'd probably win, but no, it wouldn't be easy, and I'd probably be close to passing out at the end.

Senbonzakura: Probably lose. Senny's planning is excellent, but he lacks the raw power to go toe-to-toe with someone like Ichigo. If he could get him with some insane Kido/Zanpaktou combination like he almost got me with when we fought, he'll win, but if Ichigo breaks out, it's over. So he'd have to go all-or-nothing, and that generally doesn't work too well =P

Zameric: Tie. I think Zam would wait until the last possible second, then go Bankai-executioner on his ass, inflicting a lot of damage, but probably exhausting himself in the process. I don't think it's possible for him to win, but he'd at least force Ichigo to a draw as well.

rotrum: The main problem is that while Ichigo would undoubtedly outlast him, Rotrum becomes more dangerous the longer the battle drags on because of the increased water/ice at his disposal. I think that yet again, it'd be a tie. Either Ichigo would exhaust him and then get hit head-on by a final attack, or they'd slowly wear each other down the same way as Ichigo and Flash_Step would (with Rotrum inflicting more damage and Ichigo tanking more hits).

Vizard Blue: Blue's a tricky opponent at the best of times, so I think he could probably beat Ichigo even if it came down to a slugfest. I don't even know if Blue is capable of losing if he's still trying to fight / his opponent isn't godmoddy.

I Like Pokemon (...): There's no way ILP can lose. Ichigo just doesn't have the right mindset to fight against a Time/Space user. Add in that ILP would be able to pull an Urahara and defeat his techniques once he's seen them enough, it wouldn't even be close.

kusari: Much as I respect Kusari and his planning abilities, I just don't see any way he could win. His Zanpaktou uses the wrong combat style, his Kido alone isn't enough, and he doesn't have the power needed to face a powerhouse like Ichigo. I think he'd do a good job of wearing him down and wounding him, but they're too equal in terms of damage output and too unequal in terms of stamina. Well rounded fighters like Kusari generally do pretty poorly against Ichigo. Though knowing him, he'd at least leave Ichigo completely useless for any other fights.

EDIT: Actually completed my Arrancar profile now.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 4th May 2011 at 2:50 AM.
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.

They need to be, with how hyper you are... >.>

Hitsugaya comes from the province of Junrinan in the 1st District of West Rukongai.
    From Bleach Wiki
    YAY FOR HYPERNESS.

And thanks... I shall add that to my post. Fweee~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    EDIT: Profile done.

Spoiler:- Arrancar Profile:
    Aww, you can no longer fire Cero from your ass.

Cool, tallies with something I've been working.

For clarity's sake, I'm going to assume post-Ulquiorra levels of power for our strawberry-haired friend.

EDIT: I'm also assuming that "MAIN CHARACTER HAX ACTIVATE" isn't one of Ichigo's abilities, which will never happen :/

Arceus03: Lose/Tie. He wouldn't win, that's for sure. Ichigo just doesn't stay down, he's got so much goddamn endurance >.> If Arc got his suppression ability off though... *shudders* Bye bye main character. The only reason I say lose/tie is because Arc would probably either not use it or only use it after getting beaten to a pulp.
    What is main character hax activate? Though, if you're comparing us with post-Ulquiorra level, I doubt I could even tie with him. Unless, well, yeah, bankai is a different story. Unless he can shake off the water before it gets inside him.

Last edited by arceus03; 4th May 2011 at 6:42 AM.

I have now decided to make my guy Jaku a visored, why? because i want him too that's why

Visor released form: Jaku's kamina glasses enlarge and a flaming skull shaped mask is put underneath them(think team gurren's emblem), activating this allows jaku to last longer in a tough battle, as well as boosting any of his attacks that use light as fire. It also makes him say awesome BA speeches and die in a blaze of glory (except he won't die, or will he?)

eh, tell me what you guys think, if i should use a certain form, provide it, bye *drills toward the heavens*

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    I have now decided to make my guy Jaku a visored, why? because i want him too that's why

Visor released form: Jaku's kamina glasses enlarge and a flaming skull shaped mask is put underneath them(think team gurren's emblem), activating this allows jaku to last longer in a tough battle, as well as boosting any of his attacks that use light as fire. It also makes him say awesome BA speeches and die in a blaze of glory (except he won't die, or will he?)

eh, tell me what you guys think, if i should use a certain form, provide it, bye *drills toward the heavens*
    Denied.
    All members are the same, just plain old shinigami.
    All those other profiles/sheets are for fun and Fan fics, otherwise we would say Fill out a sheet for shinigami/Arrancar/Bunto/Fullbringer/+any thing else Kudo makes.

So Ilp thinks we can Win, while Eon thinks well mostly struggle...and fail.
    :\

I'm so sorry I posted this late MC. I had a lot of things on my hands.

Full Profile

Zanpakuto - Howling Force - Hauringu-ryoku

Release Phase: (Ikkini daun shite, anata no emono o ubau) Swoop down and snatch your prey

Zanpakuto spirit: an adult sized bird with wings of electric and a body mixed with flames.

Non released form - a regular type of sword (the size of tensa zangetsu). Extremely light.

Released form - duel wielded dagger with elemental abilities. One dagger has an electric time and the other fire. As my sword are small in length they give me extreme speed and amazing evasion accapiablities.

Moves

Bright beams - Buraito wa, bīmu

I take a sword, electric or fire doesn't matter, and crush with my bare hands. If I crushed the electric one there's some typeof ball filled with that type of energy. If I crushed the fire the same happens just a different type. With the hand I didn't crush the sword with, the sword I am carrying will extend to the size of a regular sword (tensa zangetsu) and will change to the form i did not crush my hand with. Ex. Sword electric and the hand is fire. The sword will be mainly for defense while hand is my offense ability. With my hand I can shoot some type of cero(no I'm not a espada). I can shoot as much I can handle.

A. Spark of Destruction - Hakai no Hibana
    Electric cero.
    B. Cold Fire - Kōrudo-hi
    Fire cero.

Final temptation - Saishū-tekina yūwaku
    (last zanpakutos move)

I raise my hands into the air, my two swords take their separate form and duplicate themselves about 50 times and just fire at the opponent. Once the fire has started and misses, it will vanish and will be shot again. I will shoot as many as needed to my opponent. About my defense? No worries I will have two swords of the type of my choosing. But they have no form and don't have much power put into them as I have my elemental powers on my bullet type of thing.
    Even while fighting in close combat I can control my swords from the sky. The bad part is while fighting closely with my opponent, the shots I fire from the sky may accidentally attack me as well.

Bankai - Heaven's Force - Ten no chikara
    I get wings made out of fire and electric giving me flying capabilities.

Duo slashes - De~yuosurasshu

I raise my hands once again, this time I release my electric sword into the air manipulating the weather allowing me to bring thunderbolts from the sky. With my fire sword I stab it into the ground then it vanishes. Allowing me to bring fire blasts from the ground. The only problem about this is my defenses. I guess I can make walls of fire and lighting deflecting any incoming attack. When the attack is done the swords return to me.

A. Roaring Thunder - Narihibiku kaminari
    Thunder
    B. Burning Earth - Bāninguāsu
    Fire

Swinging Doom - Unmei o yurasu
    (final form)

This is my final attack FORM. Both of my swords disappear in my hands and become claws. You should know this by now lol, their made out of fire and electric. I can also shoot the type of ceros again but from this time from both of my hands. When they come close I can battle them with my claws. My reistsu can't hold the power I have for so long. If I am fighting with this form for to long I will end up electrocuting and burning myself.

Swing of Faith - Shinkō no suingu
    (FINAL FINAL FINAL ATTACK)

I place all of my power into my blades causing them to both disintegrate, turning into dust. I blow the dust in my hand which magically turns into a double tipped spear. I then swing it into the air (Think about when Ulquiorra swings his sword to deflect one of Hollow Ichigos swings, just swinging it in the air),
    As I'm swinging it, bolts of lightning from the sky and fire from the ground are just going inside the blade. I then run up to my opponent with one last blow. By doing so, this may seriously injure me as my powers are very dangerous a bit to much for my to handle.

Shinigami

Name: Akio Sato

Rank/squad: 5th seat of squad 6

Zanpakuto: Howling Force - Hauringu-ryoku (yes i changed the name if anyone noticed)

Inner World: Up in the skies (When my body is calm the sun is up and theres clear skies. When lets say I'm fighting, there's thunder everywhere and you can see beneath you lots of flames.

Blood Type: AB? does this matter?

Eyes: Teal

Hair: Straight hair, long, styles into all sides of the head.

Height: 5"7"

Physical Age: 25

Other physical appearance: Looks skinny but very built in the inside. Arms look muscular. Lots of veins in the arms.

Personality: Cold, Quiet, loyal, and intellegent.

Primary hand: Both

Battle style: Takes things slow unless has to be aggressive. Looks for openings. Never underestimate. ALWAYS stays calm.

Battle stats: 440/600

Offense: 70
    Defense:70
    Mobility:80
    Intelligence:80
    Kidou:70
    Physical strength:70

District Origin: 27

Backstory: Raised by his mother (Father is deceased). Whenever his friends are in trouble Akio always helps them out, even if it affects himself. (Is this allowed) - Once he found out that his father was a shinigami, he thought to himself hard and decided to become one.
    Last edited by badmanjaro; 4th May 2011 at 2:48 AM.
    My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xanpakuto

I make playthroughs of all different types of games so come and check it out! Currently I'm making a playthrough of Oblivion

Join the Serebii's Naruto club :P

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=539588

Ficcy Time!

EWX and OTX teams are officially introduced. I was unable to find Cell's Zanpakutou and Saph's was slightly confuzzling. So they don't use anything special.

You're about to be put on an INCREDIBLY long cliffhanger.

Spoiler:- Chapter 3:
    Last edited by rotrum; 4th May 2011 at 8:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Default The Captains...

Spoiler:- The Leaders of the Gotei 13:

@badmanjaro
    Thank you, the squad page has been updated, good work.

Thoughts about the newest Opening and ending song for the anime?

Found a new theme song to go with my new character.

Eon Master (Rouga Kouken): No Way to Live [Final Fantasy XIII Soundtrack] (because crossing me is certain death. Don't run. Don't hide. Don't flinch. Don't fight back. Just accept it and disappear.)

^ Overdramatic, but I like it, so.

The sixth, left swift carnage in their wake, the blood and limbs of the creatures covering their blade and the battlefield. Movements almost an unidentifiable blur, full of power.

“Always a hundred steps ahead of you, your actions are all just as planned, Captain of Squad 7!”
    Somebody sounds awesome.

@rotrum: DBZ influence ftw. And your teacher's comment about the Pentagon made me lol.

I'm almost done writing my own death the first chapter of my fanfic, but I've got a function for the school's literary magazine to attend (I'm the editor), so I probably won't be able to post it until tomorrow even if I do finish it.

EDIT:
    So Ilp thinks we can Win, while Eon thinks well mostly struggle...and fail.
    :\
    Actually, I said that five of us would win outright, five would likely force a draw, and that only three of us would outright lose. Keep in mind, post-Ulquiorra Ichigo has twice the Reiatsu of the average Captain, his Hollow mask, and his stamina is ridiculous (he was able to fight somewhat evenly against the Cero Espada with less than half his energy left and the inability to use his true power for more than a few seconds).

ILP's estimates also vary in terms of Ichigo's power, and sometimes he's just being blatantly optimistic. I don't do optimism, I'm a realist to the core.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 4th May 2011 at 8:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post

@badmanjaro
    Thank you, the squad page has been updated, good work.

Thoughts about the newest Opening and ending song for the anime?

Lol it was just copying and pasting

I like your opening. All the leaders sound really cool. Am I going to be in it?
    My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xanpakuto

I make playthroughs of all different types of games so come and check it out! Currently I'm making a playthrough of Oblivion

Join the Serebii's Naruto club :P

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=539588

I Like Pokemon (...): There's no way ILP can lose. Ichigo just doesn't have the right mindset to fight against a Time/Space user. Add in that ILP would be able to pull an Urahara and defeat his techniques once he's seen them enough, it wouldn't even be close.
    Funnily enough, I think you were being optimistic here, and I was being realistic XD.
    In your own fanfiction, you can do that. Outside of that, haha that was a funny suggestion. Yeah, no.
    Remember when you said this?:
    And i'm NOT trying to assert myself, i'd rather stay a lowly grunt really, too much attention gives me stress, and you don't want to see me when i'm stressful, as all hell may break loose
    Making yourself a Vaizard - especially when no one else is, not even Vizard Blue is one outside of her fanfiction.

Spoiler:- Chapter 3:

ILP's estimates also vary in terms of Ichigo's power, and sometimes he's just being blatantly optimistic. I don't do optimism, I'm a realist to the core.
    XD I was in a good mood, and usually writing that much in one go isn't very good for me.

Also, Congratulations to Cell? The first page has changed...
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 4th May 2011 at 10:22 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    Funnily enough, I think you were being optimistic here, and I was being realistic XD.
    I think that you were being pessemistic for yourself, actually. I don't think I could beat you outright one-on-one, and I know how to fight a Time-Space Zanpaktou. Ichigo would be like "Wtf, why am I slow? Wtf, why is my arm bigger? WTF WHY AM I ON THE CEILING?!"

Vizard Blue is a one outside of her
    Blue is a guy :P

And congrats to Cell. This is perfect for my Fanfic.

I think that you were being pessemistic for yourself, actually. I don't think I could beat you outright one-on-one, and I know how to fight a Time-Space Zanpaktou. Ichigo would be like "Wtf, why am I slow? Wtf, why is my arm bigger? WTF WHY AM I ON THE CEILING?!"
    XD Maybe. I dunno, I think I tend to minimise my abilities as much as possible, in order to reduce godmodiness. Because, obviously, I have the ability to kill nearly anyone >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master
    Blue is a guy :P
    Err, yeah, about that. Blue is transgendered, and prefers to be referred to as female. Most of you already know, but for those who don't, it's likely because it's been difficult to get contact with (Flash and Da.c who have been away for so long), or because we don't often talk to you outside of the club itself (Kusari and Eon, mainly, who aren't on MSN). If anyone feels offended because they weren't told earlier, please don't, it's nothing personal. We're just very much MSN people.

I hope everyone respects Blue's decision as a person, and who she wants to be. For anyone who doesn't, all I can say is that I'm disappointed in you.

If anyone would like to continue talking about it, please PM me or something, I'd rather not clutter up the club with talk about this.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

ya sorry i didn't know

but in fanfic? hell yes

which reminds me, chapter time!

Spoiler:- Chapter 3: "I'm not insane, it's just to someone like you everything I say sounds like nonsense!":

That's right, I went there

anyway, what will happen next? stay tuned to find out! *anime style hand drawn last scene*

@above: kill NEARLY anyone, all except those who are faster, or who can break through the bonds of your powers, and also those who pierce the heavens
    Last edited by Lucario0708; 4th May 2011 at 11:54 PM.

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

Page 132 of 247 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182232 ... LastLast