Page 126 of 247 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast
Results 3,126 to 3,150 of 6170

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Hi, Ice Heart! Welcome!

There's a lot of characters, and I'm having some trouble remembering a few of the newer ones, myself. XD

BTW I'm the lieutenant of squad 5 here, you can call me Min. =)

Wow, Jump manga sure has been taking a lot of breaks lately, hasn't it?

Spoiler:
    A gilded cage is a cage nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by someone on SPPf View Post
    ...and I lost because the pokemon wouldn't get in my great balls.
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/j802ur.gif[/IMG]

Thanks for the welcome guys! You can just call me Ice. It's quicker to type ; )
    [IMG]http://i31.*******.com/9vcgex.png[/IMG]

Well there are always breaks for the Jump mangaka - they definitely deserve the vacation time they get, actually, they deserve more...

I recently picked up that old databook... Souls, or however it's stylized... Anyway there's an interview with Kubo and if memory (from like, a few days ago) serves, he said he didn't even have any time off! LOL

Regardless if things are going a bit downhill, he still works hard, as do all the mangaka in Jump, and they deserve every bit of time off that they get.

Also, you have to remember that there was an uncalled for week off due to the disasters in Japan. That certainly couldn't be helped.

But... I guess, because of that, things seem a lot slower, even if just looking at releases and ignoring actual content (or lack thereof)!

yes, welcome Ice^^ *troughs a drinking party in the squad 8 main building*
    and there's tea for the younger folks or none drinkers^^

I have a homemade replica of ukitake's zanpakuto!^^

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    and your profile reminds me, I need my power levels and backstory put in

Spoiler:
    Well the character battle data stats are supposed to reflect yourself more so than an OC.
    Not saying that a non-captain can't be strong, but maybe you could rethink it a bit.
    Here's the page with all the charts of of club members so far.
    If you want, I can help you if you have any questions.
    But I'm not gonna force you to make changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Heart View Post
    Wow. I have loved bleach for a long time, But i have been cursed with the lack to remember there names, I watch it every saturday on CN. I would love to join this Club that honors such a great show. : )

Zachiru Forever~
    Hello and welcome to the Bleach Club, Vanilla Ice.
    Can I call you Vanilla or Vanilla Ice?
    I'm Zameric btw. Captain of Squad 9.

Quote Originally Posted by cyndagirl View Post

Are you sure you wanted to join Squad 7? xD

In sealed or shikai form?
    Could you take a picture and share with us?
    Last edited by Zameric; 28th April 2011 at 7:06 AM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Lots of activities. Long-arse post alert.

Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
        Spoiler:- Personal Opinion of Bleach:
    ^That basically recaps all complaints we had during the last arc.
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I'm doing work experience at a library, and they have about 17 issues of an anime/manga magazine called "Neo". I'll list all the articles that are mentioned in the contents, and you guys can pick which ones you want me to photocopy:

And yeah, and now I feel like making a timeline of when people join (a time version, and a post version).
    What are those for?

Stop posting what you felt like doing and start posting what you actually did damnit.
    Now I feel like making a list of what you said you felt like doing, just so... you know.. XP
    Wait, is "making a list of what I felt like doing and posting them in the Club" a part of your "top 50 things you want to do before you die"? :P

Just had to do this.

What I think of the Bleach storyline:
        Spoiler:- Spoiler:
    XDDDDD

Jaku replied, "Something old. Something new. Something borrowed. Something blue."
    The last line just happened to catch my eyes. Wedding now? o.o

also, Golde's been gone a while now, if it gets to be a month since he was last on, rules say we can make a new thread....
    Why would we need a new thread? This old one is as good as it is. And yeah, the front page is a bit outdated, but that's why we have the Squad's page for unless for squads that don't have them, since the Captains are (mostly) active and would update it if a new member joins.

But still, that's a small matter. We don't really need a new Club. Even if we start a new one, chances are sooner or later, it'll get cluttered as well. That's just how it is.

well if he doesnt come back in the aforementioned month, we ARE going to have to do something, because it isnt updating and it NEEDS to be organized

Overall- / 600
    Yeah, 510/600 isn't overpowered at all. >.>

Also, Golde has a life as well. Don't just think that all he needs to do in a day would be to cater to the club. Instead of whining how outdated the first page is, why don't we try to make changes? I know Zameric is often responsible of relaying new updates to Golde, and if he consents to do it this time, why don't we make his life easier? PM him all the changes that you want to be done to the first page (mainly new recruits to the squad and zanpakto pages), so that he can pass them on to Golde when he comes online. And don't just PM Zameric saying "Hey I joined Squad # and posted my zanpakto, can you tell Golde please?" but properly give links and the important details, and make them neat. As in

Hello Zameric, can you please tell Golde that I would like these to be updated in the front page?
    Club name: blablabla
    Zanpakto: [Link]
    Squad:
    Profile: [Link]*
    Library: [Link]**

*Note: Profiles aren't normally put on the front page, but in the Squad's page instead, hence I suggest you quickly choose a Squad.

**Note: Library refers to one specific post you've made, in which it has all the links to the chapters you've posted so far. You should do this if you're really passionate about writing a fanfic. Example.

Just to avoid being listed as "Spirits", as I said, quickly specify which Squad you want to be in before PMing Zameric. Ask nicely from the Captain, I'm sure he/she'll be more than happy to accept. May I suggest Squad 2/Squad 3/Squad 10/Squad 11, since they have yet to find a member? Though, judging on the activeness of the former members, I daresay Squad 6, Squad 9, Squad 12 and Squad 13 would also love to have new recruits.

I cannot give you my words that he WILL update the front page, but at least there's some effort rather than just making faces and complaining. Thank you very much. =)

Okay, now you've made me rant, which is not often.

Wow. I have loved bleach for a long time, But i have been cursed with the lack to remember there names, I watch it every saturday on CN. I would love to join this Club that honors such a great show. : )

Zachiru Forever~
    Hello Ice arceus03, 4th Squad Captain, Avid Unohana fan the Club's cookie supplier. Welcome to the Club =D

Woah, nice. XD Do you have the kids as well?

Anyone mind telling me from what episode does the filler start? Thanks!

OH HAI THERE RG!

Oh. As a gentle reminder to those who recently reposted their zanpakto/profile, could you guys please edit your original zanpakto page? It's far quicker to do that than PMing Golde to tell him to change the link.. IIRC, kusari, ILPy, NL, Eon and MC, unless you have already done so. Thank you!! =D
    Anyone else?

On a slightly unrelated note, summer semester is starting.
    Last edited by arceus03; 28th April 2011 at 7:07 PM.

Welcome to the club, Ice Heart, i'm Kida Ook ami, Captain of 3rd Squad
    Hey Red Globe! =D

also, Golde's been gone a while now, if it gets to be a month since he was last on, rules say we can make a new thread....
    Oh, yeah, led by whom? you? good luck with that.

well if he doesnt come back in the aforementioned month, we ARE going to have to do something, because it isnt updating and it NEEDS to be organized
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/xask9.jpg[/IMG]
    We've managed before, Golde trusts us to look after the thread while he's gone - it'll be fine

Arceus03 I've already updated my Zanpaktou page =]

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    [COLOR="LightBlue"][font='arial']Welcome to the club, Ice Heart, i'm Kida Ook ami, Captain of 3rd Squad
    Hey Red Globe! =D
    An Okami reference? As in Okami Amaterasu? How did I not notice this before?

Anyways, I'm kinda basing my zanpakto on eighth wonder and thunder edge from that game. xD

Welcome to the club, Ice Heart. Nice to meet you, I'm Cell, the 5th seat of the second squad.

Hi there, Red Globe. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    @Cell: Oh my god, I think I died and reincarnated myself from laughing too much. What made it even funnier was that I was listening to Ganon's theme from Twilight Princess, and the beat matched the arm swinging perfectly xD
    I aim to please. =)

____

The only time when this club will make a new thread is when it just gets too big and disorganised OR when GOLDE HIMSELF PASSES THE TORCH TO SOMEONE ELSE. It's fine as it is now.
    Last edited by Cell; 28th April 2011 at 5:29 PM. Reason: Calmed down a bit..

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Just to avoid being listed as "Spirits", as I said, quickly specify which Squad you want to be in before PMing Zameric. Ask nicely from the Captain, I'm sure he/she'll be more than happy to accept. May I suggest Squad 2/Squad 3/Squad 10/Squad 11, since they have yet to find a member? Though, judging on the activeness of the former members, I daresay Squad 6, Squad 9, Squad 12 and Squad 13 would also love to have new recruits.

Oh. As a gentle reminder to those who recently reposted their zanpakto/profile, could you guys please edit your original zanpakto page? It's far quicker to do that than PMing Golde to tell him to change the link.. IIRC, kusari, ILPy, NL, Eon and MC, unless you have already done so. Thank you!! =D
    Anyone else?
    While generally, that's a good tip, I believe Luke already joined Squad 7 as 5th seat.

Well, I already sent Golde links on the revamp posts, so...If you do decide to just edit your original zan post, let me know so I can have a list to give to Golde.

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/xask9.jpg[/IMG]
    We've managed before, Golde trusts us to look after the thread while he's gone - it'll be fine

That gif is amazingly brilliant. *Is trying to kind of sound Brit*

Ok, I'll start my list with you, Kida....

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Oh, yeah, led by whom? you? good luck with that.

I love it when you're being sarcastic.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    While generally, that's a good tip, I believe Luke already joined Squad 7 as 5th seat.

Well, I already sent Golde links on the revamp posts, so...If you do decide to just edit your original zan post, let me know so I can have a list to give to Golde.

Ok, I'll start my list with you, Kida....
    Well yeah, that's him. Since we have, like, 3 or 4 new members recently, they might want to choose a squad as well before getting listed as spirit and possibly getting stuck to that list for a long period of time. That way, you can compile all the things he'd need to update in one PM, rather than sending lots of them which he might miss.

Ah. I didn't know that. But somehow, I still think it's better to edit the original post so as not to bother Golde too much. Plus, we don't know how long it'll be before he actually comes online and edit the first page, so if anyone wants to have a look at the zanpakto page, it's better to head to the front page rather than PMing you/shuffling through pages of long-arse posts. Still, whatever floats his luggage I guess.

I believe apart from NL, ILPy also have edited his zanpakto page.

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    Unless I'm seeing things, ILP is the one who posted second in this thread. And he's pretty active. I mean, it's not a GREAT solution, but if we don't want to get a mod involved (for whatever reason) it might not be a bad idea just to add it to the second post for now...

IF it MUST be on the front page ASAP, which I don't really know why it'd have to be...

Just put it in your sig or something, for now... I dunno. Sorry I'm kinda low on ideas now... XD
    That post was unfortunately ILPy's zanpakto post as well. If you want him to use that post as a second update or whatever, it means he'll have to make a new zanpakto page.

Though, solid point there. It's not like it's a compulsory necessity for the first post to be updated. If there's anyone who actually reads the first post every time he/she comes to this club, tell me. I'll give that person a free batch of cookies for one week. That doesn't include those who are just starting to read it after you have read this post, thank you. XP

Putting it in your sig works. XDD

He can most possibly be one of the fastest shinigami in the gotei 13
    I suggest you edit that before rotrum bombards you with his nonstop ice daggers. You have been warned. Speaking of rotrum, he too revamped his zanpakto, but has edited his original page, Zameric.

Last edited by arceus03; 28th April 2011 at 7:08 PM.

See, the Captains are co-owners of the club, so as you can see:
    WE have everything under control so there is no need for a new club.

@Arc wasn't those supposed to be hard copys of people's zan? Either way, I agree.

@Zam -I'm going to edit my first zanpaktou page then.

...>.>

Rank the other Zanpaktou here based on how much you would like to use them? (Your own can be #0 or #1 so meh.)

...*sits with popcorn and waits for the fun*

Rank the other Zanpaktou here based on how much you would like to use them?

Oh, jeez, hang on, let me find them all christ almighty >.<

Cell - Siska - Kido
    Kida - Ryookami - Multielement
    Arceus03 - Tsukibana - Water
    Arenak - Kinzoku Gekijou - Electricity
    Flash Step - Kitsune na Hii - Fire
    Minchan - Tsuyokin - Fire
    MasterCharizard - Iroriryuu - Fire
    SapphireDragon - Shippu no Hana - Earth/Wind
    EonMaster - Tanryoku no Rei - Spirit
    Senbonzakura - Mugenyume - Kido
    Zameric - Keiri - Kido
    Rotrum - Yuki Sendou - Ice
    VizardBlue - Kagebu - Shadow/Kido
    I Like Pokemon - Kagirinai-Kuuhaku - Time/Space
    Kusari - Shinkiro - Kido

I'll Rank them later
    EDIT: Ranked in Spoiler
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by Northern Lights; 28th April 2011 at 8:09 PM.

Spoiler:- Chapter 2: I cannot die:

Overall- / 600

Offense- 90
    Jaku is extremely powerful when it comes to his attacks, however, due to the widespread effectiveness of some, the accuracy is so-so. With his light-speed sword strikes, he can attack extremely quickly dealing alot of damage

Defense- 80
    Jaku is not very keen at defending in shikai, but in bankai his defense is kicked up a notch, with his shield and armor, he can block most incoming attacks, making his defense a key asset

Mobility- 100
    Jaku can move at near light-speeds and is extremely agile, and this physical ability is merely amplified with bankai as he gains wings and his speed is increased. He can most possibly be one of the fastest shinigami in the gotei 13

Kido / Reiatsu- 70
    Jaku has quite a bit of reiatsu himself, though most of that would be expended in his first few attacks, he relies on his zanpakuto absorbing solar energy and converting it into spiritual energy go green, with solar panel swords!

Intelligence- 100
    Jaku has a photographic memory and his mind can work as fast (if not faster) than his reflexes, he can think quick and analyze the situation to every possible outcome, and uses his personally designed glasses to analyze his opponents and locate their weak spots. He likes playing it slow at first so he can learn his opponent's patterns and identify their weaknesses, though when he really gets going for a fight, he often rushes into things
    Yeahno. Most Captains are around the 480-510, I believe. There's no way you're getting anywhere close to that.
    There's also no way Rotrum's letting you get 100 mobility, and there's no way I'm letting you get 100 intelligence. There are very few people I'll allow get 100, you're not one of them.
    I was thinking, if something absolutely NEEDS to be added to the front page, why not put it in the second post, for until Golde has a chance to add it to the first one?

Unless I'm seeing things, ILP is the one who posted second in this thread. And he's pretty active. I mean, it's not a GREAT solution, but if we don't want to get a mod involved (for whatever reason) it might not be a bad idea just to add it to the second post for now... IF it MUST be on the front page ASAP, which I don't really know why it'd have to be...

Just put it in your sig or something, for now... I dunno. Sorry I'm kinda low on ideas now... XD
    That's actually a good idea.
    I can split my post into 2: the original post, and the club details. If I have enough space (as in, i won't run out of text), then I can copy and paste the club, and make changes, so when Golde comes, all he has to do is update his first post with whatever I have.
    I have a 4 day weekend, and this I'll get my *** into gear and make it. I might even go through the club so I pick up all the smaller things, and those "I feel like doing this." list.

Zachiru Forever~
    Welcome to the Bleach Club, Ice Heart! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...), but I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Ilpizzy/Aielpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname.
    I believe squad 5 is the resident party squad
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

What are those for?

Stop posting what you felt like doing and start posting what you actually did damnit.
    Now I feel like making a list of what you said you felt like doing, just so... you know.. XP
    Wait, is "making a list of what I felt like doing and posting them in the Club" a part of your "top 50 things you want to do before you die"? :P
    What do you mean? The school just gets a subscription of an anime/manga magazine, and if you guys want a photocopy of any of the articles, I can do it.

HOPEFULLY if I go through the club, I can make a list.
    [QUOTE=arceus03;12401048]
    The only time when this club will make a new thread is when it just gets too big and disorganised OR when GOLDE HIMSELF PASSES THE TORCH TO SOMEONE ELSE. It's fine as it is now.
    I wonder who he'd pass the torch to? Zam is the one who keeps all the updates while he's away, soooo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    That gif is amazingly brilliant. pip pip cheerio and a cuppa tea *Is trying to kind of sound Brit*
    Fix'd

Rank the other Zanpaktou here based on how much you would like to use them? (Your own can be #0 or #1 so meh.)

I'll answer this when I make that new first post. It'll just be a LOT easier for everyone.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    He can most possibly be one of the fastest shinigami in the gotei 13
    Umno. If you're talking straight flash step speed, Rotrum is the fastest, but once Shikai is activated I'm faster. There's no comparison in Bankai, as my speed is only limited by how much spirit energy I can focus into my nerve endings and I have a lot of freaking spirit energy.

...plus, there's no way you're faster than a Captain when you're only 5th seat. Unless that Captain is really freaking slow and you're like, Hermes or something >.>

And like ILP said, only a few of us can claim to have 100 intelligence. If you can read through his and my discussions on the physics of the Big Bang without your head exploding, I might consider it or we could ask Chaotic Tyrant to rank you, I'm sure he'll be fair xD

Speaking of Bankai, CyberBlaziken is creating his, he just needs my help with the translations.

I'll edit this later.
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.

I always used google translate for my zanpakto translations

and on speed, consider this

his ability states that due to his quick reflexes and the state of bankai, his speed is increased to near light speed which makes him able to do a regular sprint almost as fast as a flash step, and do the flash step himself, also considering in bankai he has WINGS which means he can now FLY through the air at high speeds

the intelligence, errrrrr derp??????
    more seriously, I understood your conversations on the big bang, and though I think it is plausible, it is the fact that Where did the energy come from? An explosion needs energy where did it come from? im not talking about the huge mass that is sipposedly what the universe was, im talking about what caused it to explode

and ILP, we can only see in 3 dimensions, stop ranting about 4th, 10th, whatever dimensions, as those are on par with black holes

now the truth is, can you handle my explanation of punnett squares? i think i spelled punnett wrong.....

anyway, If you are so inclined of the INT, then i will drop it down to 80, sound better?

on the bleach note, SHOULD I GET some of the bleach seasons on dvd?

@arc: its not a wedding, but you will see, you may even already know.........

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

his ability states that due to his quick reflexes and the state of bankai, his speed is increased to near light speed which makes him able to do a regular sprint almost as fast as a flash step, and do the flash step himself, also considering in bankai he has WINGS which means he can now FLY through the air at high speeds
    He shouldn't be that fast, at all. If he was, his other stats and abilities would have to downgraded to balance him out. Also moving at suck speeds would cause friction burn along with a mutliude of other things that would not be pretty.

Also that level of Speed is godmod territory, if Captains can't get away with using that level, what makes you think you can? Seriously, tell me why we should even entertain the idea of actually approving that.

more seriously, I understood your conversations on the big bang, and though I think it is plausible, it is the fact that Where did the energy come from? An explosion needs energy where did it come from? im not talking about the huge mass that is sipposedly what the universe was, im talking about what caused it to explode

and ILP, we can only see in 3 dimensions, stop ranting about 4th, 10th, whatever dimensions, as those are on par with black holes

now the truth is, can you handle my explanation of punnett squares? i think i spelled punnett wrong.....
    Aside from the numerous spelling errors and condescending attitude to Captain/Co-Owner/Senior members here. You haven't show us any reason why he should be that high in intelligence. You haven't proved or showed us ANY reason why we should believe he is that smart, at all, just telling us he is 100 is not going to fly so long as I am active here.

Now if you gave a DETAILED explanation like the people who actually have a 100 intelligence mark here, then we would hold a Captain's meeting to discuss rather or not to allow it.

Finally, DON'T EVER talk to Ant in show a disrespectful way again, I won't tolerate it.

anyway, If you are so inclined of the INT, then i will drop it down to 80, sound better?
    Honestly, 50 is average , 75 is very intelligent and 100 is genius.

Now I was being nice, but now it seems I need to be a Royal that actually does something.

Repost your stats with details explaining why they are that level, also remember that he is a 5th seat member, not a Captain.

Also if you DARE to respond to this or any other Captains' responses to your posts with disrespect and outright condescending sarcasm, I will not be responsible for anything they say or will fight to keep you here, other members nerves have been taxed over situations like this.
    Last edited by MasterCharizard15; 28th April 2011 at 10:24 PM.

his ability states that due to his quick reflexes and the state of bankai, his speed is increased to near light speed which makes him able to do a regular sprint almost as fast as a flash step, and do the flash step himself, also considering in bankai he has WINGS which means he can now FLY through the air at high speeds.........

Wings are slower than flash step. Air resistance derp?
    Also as someone who's a new member and not even a captain, don't you think you're making yourself overpowered in literally every field?
    Sipposedly. Until you start spelling all your words correctly, and start using punctuation, I refuse to believe your intelligence is 100. Mine could only be, what, about 90? You should really ask Ant on this.

EDIT: Anybody like my new sig?
    Last edited by Red Globe; 28th April 2011 at 10:31 PM.

so, here's some update for ya.

Fic: New chapter in progress. Hoping to finish soon.

Luke: You should've expected this kind of reaction. Like it was mentioned a page back, you're a FIFTH seat and have a score higher than most captains. My intelligence is only 80 and that's because I know that I don't know everything and can except that. Chiggity-check yourself before you wreck yourself homeslice. (trying to sound like Jason Bateman's character from Dodgeball.) In that respect, I agree with MC. You've been really acting high and mighty towards Captains, especially Golde who you've practically suggested we oust and leave you in charge. As MC said above, if you keep acting this way, don't expect me to protect you.

Luke's fic: Did you take my advice from before? It seems that you're trying too hard or not hard enough.

NL's answer to topic: You should check out my new Zan. It's a little more offensive than the last one.

Zam: I'll be changing my existing Zan page.

So yeah. I'll be back at some point.
    Last edited by kusari; 28th April 2011 at 10:35 PM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

arc... I thought we all established that I run a bakery with more cookies than anyone else in the soul society? XD

NL... err... My zanpakuto is both fire and kido based. Just sayin'~~

Looks like a lots been going on since the last time I've been on. (I had errands and exams to deal with.) Anyone care to catch me up?
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    And like ILP said, only a few of us can claim to have 100 intelligence. If you can read through his and my discussions on the physics of the Big Bang without your head exploding, I might consider it or we could ask Chaotic Tyrant to rank you, I'm sure he'll be fair xD
    No, even then, I wouldn't. All it would take is a few reads over the explanation, and a bit of researching on some words you don't know, and you can understand it easily.
    Near light speeds, that's actually funny that you thought you could add that in.
    And we can all fly already.
    It probably helps that I pretty much said that.
    Excuse me? Give me one good reason why I should even treat you with an ounce of respect after you give me this attitude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708
    Punnet squares? Easy as pie.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Globe View Post
    EDIT: Anybody like my new sig?
    Awesome. Photoshop?

arc... I thought we all established that I run a bakery with more cookies than anyone else in the soul society? XD
    Sorry Min, Arc has you beat there. But Squad 5 does have the largest brewery, winery and... err... yeah, my knowledge on alcohol clearly doesn't rival that on 4D XD.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Awesome. Photoshop?
    No, surprisingly. Also, Ant, what do you think my int. would be?

If I wasn't on my aunt's laptop, I'd type my zan up right now

I added markers at the top of each description to make it less confuzzling

Spoiler:- Chapter Two:

Lucario, you can't join a place, and instantly tell everyone what to dom ow to do it, and assert yourself into a position of superiority. You come in, Vy for a captain's spot, order some people around, downright disrespect some people, and even suggest we make a new club and abandon Golde. YOu even buff your stats up pretty high and give yourself insane speed and intelligence. I rule in speed, and Eon only surpasses me because he is basically distilled essense of Glass Cannon on Wheels with essense of roadrunner and a dash of overreactive nerves

Besides, Wings aren't important since shinigami can walk on Air. Technically, I could use both my mind and my body to move. I'm already fast, but I could just create ice to push me in sync with my movements..

I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Page 126 of 247 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast