Page 155 of 248 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,875 of 6191

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

  1. #3851
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    ^ well you have a weird baby thing in your sig

    slowly going along on my zan, I have decided on it having TWO count them TWO main elements, Oh you guys are gonna tear me to pieces because of this, electricity and ice
    That's Mayuri's Bankai ... =.= what point that did that prove anyway?

    I don't believe your Zanpaktou was even approved, so I don't know why you're continuing on with this one. Just because Golde hasn't replied, doesn't mean it's approved ya' know - I think I must have missed the memo where he said it was fine seeing as nearly all of the Captains veto'd against it.

    “Next order of business.” Golde called, banging his desk with a gavel for the fun of it; although for once it wasn’t as amusing.

    “Jin is rarely seen by the public anyways, however Luppi was a popular figure.” Ryuu said monotonously, as if reading stats off a computer
    “We could ‘Send her off on a mission’ and have her ‘come back dead’” Ryuu noted. A couple deathglares sent him taking a step backwards.

    “We could tell the truth.” Kida sighed loudly.
    Why am I always the voice of reason X3

    “All those who agree with telling the truth, say Aye.” Golde called out monotonously.

    “Aye.”

    “I.”

    “The Square Root of Negative One”

    ”Aye…?”

    “I…”

    “i”
    Outvoted!

    Having easily decimated their ways through the ranks, the two shinigami were now to fight captain-level shinigami. Most of the captains were entirely unskeptical about the fighting skill and worth of the two shinigami as captains. However, it was still to be done.

    “Hello, Cam, Magnus. Dauc and I were assigned to be your final opponents. The battle will not be decided by the victor, but by the talents shown during battle.” Kida said, twirling her paintbrush as Dauc stood boredly behind her, A Baselard in his hand.

    “Let’s get this over with.” Dauc murmured.
    Ahh yes, his presence is pleasant as always. =]

    Cam’s opponent was Kida. (A/N: While writing this I realized that Kida’s Eye Of The Storm technique was, like, made for me)
    I actually had Golde and you in mind for that Power up Attack XD

    Immediately, both fighters sprang into action. Cam immediately dashed forwards, her sword pointing forward as a ball of red energy grew on the end of it. In a moment she was dashing behind a shakkahou. Kida drew a teardrop in the air, the symbol of water. A wall of water appeared before her, dehumidifying the air and killing the grass as she put out the shakkahou and launched a torrent of water at the running Cam.

    “Disappear and Reappear, Kagebu!” She shouted, finally releasing her Zanpakutou. Nothing major happened, her blade turned jet black and nothing else happened. It was just a color change. Until Cam appeared behind Kida, slashing at her from her shadow.

    Kida burst into the air, leaving only a symbol of air in her wake. The two symbols glowed in the air, before shards of ice rained down on Cam. She faded away. She popped out a short distance away, before slashing several Raikouhous at Kida. However Kida gently flew away from the projectile attack.

    “Grrr…Bankai!”
    Definatly got my style of fighting down - evasive > offensive
    Would have been nice to include Magnus Vs Dauc fight

    someone (we dont even know who) goes Bankai, and Cam and Magnus are the new captains? what???
    In the story I say it's the skills used during battle - I think that Bankai is just a scene ender to insinuate that s*** just got real =D

  2. #3852
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Great question. Next?
    Posts
    1,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    Umm Luke? That sin't a 'weird baby thing' in his sig.
    It's Mayuri Kurotsuchi's Bankai :/
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    The weird baby thing is called Ashisogi Jizo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

    That's Mayuri's Bankai
    Things like this are what make me doubt that he is even a fan of Bleach. He's always saying crap like this, only to have us correct him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I don't believe your Zanpaktou was even approved, so I don't know why you're continuing on with this one. Just because Golde hasn't replied, doesn't mean it's approved ya' know - I think I must have missed the memo where he said it was fine seeing as nearly all of the Captains veto'd against it. [/FONT][/COLOR]
    I agree 100%


    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    Why am I always the voice of reason X3
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    Because you're the oldest and "most mature" female member of the club. You're like our mom but without giving us chores and stuff.

    So yeah. That's pretty much it.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

    Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

    We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!


    ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

  3. #3853
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Don't ask what other people can do to entertain you, ask what you can do to entertain your country other people!

    You write him as a cute character :3
    XD That quote!

    Awwww.

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    Things like this are what make me doubt that he is even a fan of Bleach. He's always saying crap like this, only to have us correct him.
    Well to be fair, that was the spirit of Ashisogi Jizo from the filler arc, not the actual bankai. He might not have watched it yet. The eyes and the protruding blades should have been obvious hints, though.

    Oh wait. Didn't he mention that he just started watching Bleach? *shrug* Maybe it's still not shown, whatever, idk.

    Erm. I should mention I'm changing a tiny bit of Tsukibana's powers because Dac nagged me because of some... logical error.

    So yeah. Hi Ed! =D *forgot to say this before* *oar'd*

    Also, where's Zam?
    Last edited by arceus03; 19th June 2011 at 3:43 PM.


  4. #3854
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    193

    Lightbulb La Bibliothčque

    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2zjck8x.jpg[/IMG]

    J'écris sur la beauté de l'amour, la tristesse de la mort, le bonheur du sexe
    J'essaye de mettre les émotions de les autres sur une page or un page
    J'ai le bonheur de posséder les personnages uniques et intéressants
    Laisse-moi tranquille si tu veux mourir...
    Je te hais, mais je t'adore aussi




    Fanfic#1:
    Chapitre: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

    Fanfic#2:
    Chapitre: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

    Les chapitres aléatoires:
    1, 2
    Last edited by Da14u.C; 19th June 2011 at 10:26 PM.

  5. #3855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    You should recognize that zanpakto, btw.
    The moment you said that, I knew where to look.
    I'm much more... Knowledgable about the zanpakutou here, though.


    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    Why am I always the voice of reason X3
    I basically agree with Kusari.
    You are the second oldest member (in terms of membership, otherwise, that's Zam), plus you're a girl. That automatically makes you the voice of reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Erm. I should mention I'm changing a tiny bit of Tsukibana's powers because Dac nagged me because of some... logical error.
    If I looked, I wouldn't know what the change is. So what did you change?

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2zjck8x.jpg[/IMG]

    J'écris sur la beauté de l'amour, la tristesse de la mort, le bonheur du sexe
    J'essaye de mettre les émotions de les autres sur une page or un page
    J'ai le bonheur de posséder les personnages uniques et intéressants
    Laisse-moi tranquille si tu veux mourir...
    Je te hais, mais je t'adore aussi




    Fanfic#1:
    Chapitre: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

    Fanfic#2:
    Chapitre: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

    Les chapitres aléatoires:
    1, 2
    I'm liking the Disney style font.
    I'll add it on as "La Bilbiotheque" (with the accent, I'll find it later). Though normally, there's something to make it obvious that it's YOURS. All of the other's have their names in it, except for Kusari's "The Sparrow Archive", and Cell's "The small Vault of a Microscopic Organism". Just Saiyan.
    You might also want to give the fanfics and the chapters titles. What you have now looks so ugly and hideous, after the banner.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  6. #3856
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Dauc's fanfiction library post reminded me of something strange: The word "Library" is pronounced the same and is spelled similarly in German and French. Just one of those weird things, seeing as German isn't a Romance (latin-based) language.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kida
    Why am I always the voice of reason X3
    What ILP said. Except more like an older sister or something; you're not controling enough to be our mom and soooo not old enough xD


    @Luke: Your Zanpaktou wasn't rejected just on the count of how plagarized is was, but also on principle that you can't edit your Zanpaktou so soon after becoming a member unless your first one is rejected (which your current one doesn't fit under). So no, you still can't change it.

    Also, I KNOW you've seen Kurotsuchi's Bankai; you saw him vs. Szayel (you brought up the thing with Nemu up in the club).

    Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    Though normally, there's something to make it obvious that it's YOURS.
    How about the fact that he's the only one in the club (as far as I know) who speaks French? Pretty sure that qualifies.

    Last thing to note: the next chapter of my fanfic is approaching completion (finally, right?). It should be up within the next week or so.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."



  7. #3857
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post

    J'écris sur la beauté de l'amour, la tristesse de la mort, le bonheur du sexe
    J'essaye de mettre les émotions de les autres sur une page or un page
    J'ai le bonheur de posséder les personnages uniques et intéressants
    Laisse-moi tranquille si tu veux mourir...
    Je te hais, mais je t'adore aussi
    I'm too lazy to open up Google Translate (though it probably won't give a correct translation anyway), so what does this mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    The moment you said that, I knew where to look.


    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    If I looked, I wouldn't know what the change is. So what did you change?
    Only a tiny bit. Well, here:

    Similar to the above case, Tsukibana also has a very, very low freezing temperature. If someone covers Tsukibana with a layer of ice, the exterior of the water surface would freeze, but the interior would remain intact, thus I can easily break the ice and change is back to water. If, however, someone continuously lowers her temperature over a long period of time, then she would be frozen. If that happens, I would have to melt her with Kido. However, firstly I would prevent that from happening by shifting back to zanpakto form and heating up the blade to restore her temperature.

    Also, an ally can take up the frozen ice and eat it to restore some of his/her health.
    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    What you have now looks so ugly and hideous, after the banner.
    Ugly and hideous. XD That is SO going to give Dac a heart failure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Last thing to note: the next chapter of my fanfic is approaching completion (finally, right?). It should be up within the next week or so.
    Yes, finally. XD


  8. #3858
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    GURREN LAGANN
    Posts
    536

    Default

    @Rex: I believe I was the first to post the thinking grenades video in this thread

    yeah, and mayuri's bankai is a weird caterpillar baby thing, creeps me the **** out

    @ILP: white out does "sort of" damage them, as much damage as a real life blizzard would do, you know, extreme cold, but it's pretty much there to reduce visibility

    yes, I'm sort of freezing them on the inside in a sense, in a way that the electric shock enters there body and is frozen

    well, construct is more of a "create items" sort of thing, think almost green lantern except with ice, I can ake a wall made of ice to stop an attack, throw a huge ice rock at the enemy, eat an ice cream cone, you know, more then really weapons, maybe more or less use ice to coat my weapons and make them stronger or change them, because I use arm blades, I could use ice to make the blades longer, or add more pieces onto them itself
    or even really make a suit of "ice armor"

    also, more on "White out" I was thinking white out to be the bankai form of the attack, whereas the shikai form is just sending out a hailstorm (small hailstorm, you know like "OW WHAT THE **** WAS THAT?" on your head sort of thing)

    also, I was thinking that the zanpaku-to makes me immune to very low temperatures, by heating the inside of my body with electric currents, allowing me to say, swim in icy cold water without freezing to death

    also another power I was thinking of was being able to melt or freeze Ice and water at will, melting ice will allow me to better use electric currents through the water

    also, it appears dac sent me a pm calling me uncreative and wants to help "enlighten me" in making zanpakuto, saying I should scratch the elements, and start off again, calling me unoriginal
    now I didn't say this in the pm, dac, but I am highly insulted


    anyway, back to business, I have a special few extra works chapters because I am bored

        Spoiler:- extra works 2:


    That hamster's power level is...

    He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

        Spoiler:- image thanks:

  9. #3859
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2zjck8x.jpg[/IMG]

    J'écris sur la beauté de l'amour, la tristesse de la mort, le bonheur du sexe
    J'essaye de mettre les émotions de les autres sur une page or un page
    J'ai le bonheur de posséder les personnages uniques et intéressants
    Laisse-moi tranquille si tu veux mourir...
    Je te hais, mais je t'adore aussi




    Fanfic#1:
    Chapitre: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

    Fanfic#2:
    Chapitre: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

    Les chapitres aléatoires:
    1, 2
    AHHH, foreign language!!! I'll Google translate it later.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    @Rex: I believe I was the first to post the thinking grenades video in this thread
    You were the first but that doesn't mean that you are the only one that can use it. Plus the thinking grenades are just a reference to Family Guy, did you even click the links I placed for everybody's (mostly min and MC) entertainment? They clearly are not Family Guy related material.
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Rex; 20th June 2011 at 9:22 AM.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

  10. #3860
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    New recycled topic:

    Tite Kubo designs a second Bleach series based on this club. Who are your Japanese and English Voice Actors?

    English:
    Steve Burton (Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII), except slightly more harsh/darker than Cloud. His voice is slightly too high, but you can tell that Burton can drop it further and add more growl to it. Probably go with Cloud because he's more epic.

    Or

    Rick Gomez (Zack Fair from Final Fantasy VII), except less upbeat than Zack. He's too happy to be my voice exactly, always joking and laughing. Get rid of the overly jovial lilt, and you've pretty much got my voice exactly. and before you say "depressing", no.

    Japanese:

    Junichi Suwabe (Grimmjow Jagerjacques from Bleach, Greed from Fullmetal Alchemist, Keigo Atobe from The Prince of Tennis, Shinta Fukuda from Bakuman, Tseng from Final Fantasy VII), in his Grimmjow voice with slightly less inflection (my voice isn't quite as low as his, but it's close).

    /tons of people picking Envy from FMA.

    @Luke: You seem to be forgetting that changing your Zanpaktou has been mass-rejected by almost everyone, save ILP, who's probably only going along with it to exercise his brain.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."



  11. #3861
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    ^ well you have a weird baby thing in your sig
    you can't be serious....


    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    ...Yea, I got nothing. I'll have to use my thinking grenades.
    the first thing taht came to my mind when you said this was "grenade" by bruno mars, and that just gave me an idea for a combo attack...

    inbox me we need to discuss this

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post

    :3
    Well, whenever a deck of cards are used, I always had the idea that what you pick is random - you could get a King on the first draw, if you're lucky. Otherwise, well, you almost never use the lower/earlier cards.
    however, a king, as the strongest card, would also take the most energy, so one would rather use it as a trump card if necessary
    and the pick is random, but you dont have to use what you pick.


    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post

    You write him as a cute character :3
    haha, he is a cute character he is like the most huggable person in the club

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post

    Just after you insult someone, yeah :/
    meh. i only insult people when they ask for it ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post



    Hmm. I like this point. One thing, though. Rukia's release command has a little bit of relation to her abilities, since they all are labeled as dances.

    no, it really doesnt :|
    i am not even going to bother explaining myself because you know it doesnt :|

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post


    In the story I say it's the skills used during battle - I think that Bankai is just a scene ender to insinuate that s*** just got real =D
    ah, then he should have done a "____________" so that we knew that there was a time skip

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    Why am I always the voice of reason X3
    because you are old. like, gray hair old.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I'm liking the Disney style font.
    I'll add it on as "La Bilbiotheque" (with the accent, I'll find it later). Though normally, there's something to make it obvious that it's YOURS. All of the other's have their names in it, except for Kusari's "The Sparrow Archive", and Cell's "The small Vault of a Microscopic Organism". Just Saiyan.
    You might also want to give the fanfics and the chapters titles. What you have now looks so ugly and hideous, after the banner.
    i have never, ever wanted to kill you as much as i do now.
    something i did, UGLY and HIDEOUS? don't let me start on you!
    have you seen the sad thing you call a squad page??????

    as for the unique name to make it obvious its mine:
    "La Bibliothčque - The words of Canadian vanity"

    oh and i dare you to call anything i do ugly. i dare it.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post


    I'm too lazy to open up Google Translate (though it probably won't give a correct translation anyway), so what does this mean?

    "I write about the beauty of love, the sadness of death, the happiness of sex
    I try and put the emotions of others onto a page, or a servant
    I am blessed to have unique and interesting characters
    Leave me alone and you will die...
    I hate you, but I love you too"

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post

    also, it appears dac sent me a pm calling me uncreative and wants to help "enlighten me" in making zanpakuto, saying I should scratch the elements, and start off again, calling me unoriginal
    now I didn't say this in the pm, dac, but I am highly insulted
    awww poor babyyyyyy

    you think i am the only one who thinks you are unimaginative and rather tiresome to deal with?
    i am just the nicest about it.
    i actually tried to help.
    but just re take a look at all the comments on your zan and zan ideas.... or are you of selective reading?

    to quote NL because she says things so eloquently:

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post


    I don't believe your Zanpaktou was even approved, so I don't know why you're continuing on with this one. Just because Golde hasn't replied, doesn't mean it's approved ya' know - I think I must have missed the memo where he said it was fine seeing as nearly all of the Captains veto'd against it.
    if you cant understand it, let me say it in a very plain manner, removing all sense of politeness:

    you have no original ideas. your ideas are rip offs of different shows/games and people are calling you out on them. you are indescisive. your mind changes on a nearly daily basis depending on what you have seen that way. and no one is letting you get away with it.

    when someone is nice enough to try and help you privately by pm, i would suggest you dont try and complain about them publically, especially me. i am not a nice person to anger little boy.

    now go choke on your own whining. it is getting boring

    ^_^

    gosh, i am such a sweet person

  12. #3862
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    @Rex: I believe I was the first to post the thinking grenades video in this thread

    also, it appears dac sent me a pm calling me uncreative and wants to help "enlighten me" in making zanpakuto, saying I should scratch the elements, and start off again, calling me unoriginal
    now I didn't say this in the pm, dac, but I am highly insulted

    "Anyway, enough of my awesome discovery, help me with these chemicals, but whatever you do, do not press that big red button next to the hamster cage."
    ...So? That doesn't make you the exclusive user of that word. >.>

    While someone has offered to help you, you should at least be grateful. There's no need to bring what you discussed with him in here.

    The Big Red Button. How original

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    New recycled topic:

    Tite Kubo designs a second Bleach series based on this club. Who are your Japanese and English Voice Actors?
    XD I never really cared about the VAs, tbh. But let's see...

    I don't know many VA's, but I'll say Kappei Yamaguchi. He voices Shinichi Kudo/Kaito Kid (Detective Conan/Case Closed), L (Death Note), Usopp (One Piece), InuYasha... to name a few. I picked him just because of Kaito Kid, though. I did also consider a few others, like Daisuke Namikawa (APH, Italy) and Yuki Kaida (APH, China) but I can't seem to find their voices overs youtube (too lazy to watch too many videos XD) so yeah.

    English... I don't really care XD

    And note, I didn't pick the VA based on how similar he/she sounds like me. It's more because I just like the character he/she voices in the anime.
    In doing the research, though, there are also some interesting things I found out. For example, Italy's VA (Daisuke Namikawa, above) is also the VA for Ulquiorra. The two characters are like, a stark contrast to one another. XD

    Speaking of the character, I might also like Hideo Ishikawa to voice Mizuhashi (Ukitake/Itachi's VA). I'm basing this more on Ukitake though, I see him as a likeable character, treats his subordinates well, easy to get around with but can be serious at times; pretty much the same as Mizuhashi's personality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    haha, he is a cute character he is like the most huggable person in the club
    ... Huggable... o.o I'm not a teddy bear lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    no, it really doesnt :|
    i am not even going to bother explaining myself because you know it doesnt :|
    It doesn't?

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    i have never, ever wanted to kill you as much as i do now.
    something i did, UGLY and HIDEOUS? don't let me start on you!
    have you seen the sad thing you call a squad page??????

    oh and i dare you to call anything i do ugly. i dare it.
    Ooooh, this should be good! *grabs popcorn and chair*

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    "I write about the beauty of love, the sadness of death, the happiness of sex
    I try and put the emotions of others onto a page, or a servant
    I am blessed to have unique and interesting characters
    Leave me alone and you will die...
    I hate you, but I love you too"
    Ah, that's so sweet.
    Last edited by arceus03; 20th June 2011 at 11:22 AM.


  13. #3863
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    the first thing taht came to my mind when you said this was "grenade" by bruno mars, and that just gave me an idea for a combo attack...
    We need more ideas!! I feel that we need a whole arsenal of them.


    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    as for the unique name to make it obvious its mine:
    "La Bibliothčque - The words of Canadian vanity"

    "I write about the beauty of love, the sadness of death, the happiness of sex
    I try and put the emotions of others onto a page, or a servant
    I am blessed to have unique and interesting characters
    Leave me alone and you will die...
    I hate you, but I love you too"
    *single tear* Thats so beautiful.......

    Tite Kubo designs a second Bleach series based on this club. Who are your Japanese and English Voice Actors?

    Don't really know. All the guys I can think of don't sound like me or can't picture them acting like me. I may need more time.
    *strokes beard* <-----I really do have a small beard and I really am stroking it.
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Rex; 20th June 2011 at 9:37 AM.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

  14. #3864
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where my Dragon Army is...
    Posts
    466

    Default

    Ignores DAC's diva fit.

    Aren't I the most mature person?
    No? Okay just checking.

    ... Huggable... o.o I'm not a teddy bear lol
    Yes you are Arc.

    In fact, Ilp and Blue are plushies.


    Tite Kubo designs a second Bleach series based on this club. Who are your Japanese and English Voice Actors?


    How much do we get for making the characters?
    I don't know...I honestly have no idea.

    Gives all the active Captains a plushie of themselves and their zan spirit.
    Aren't I the nicest person?

  15. #3865
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    Though normally, there's something to make it obvious that it's YOURS.
    It being written in French isn't enough? the language of lurve

    What you have now looks so ugly and hideous, after the banner.
    Seconded. Hate to say it Dauc, but I have more aesthetic appreciation than you do.

    also, it appears dac sent me a pm calling me uncreative and wants to help "enlighten me" in making zanpakuto, saying I should scratch the elements, and start off again, calling me unoriginal
    now I didn't say this in the pm, dac, but I am highly insulted
    You are gaining no sympathy from me.
    So, someone sends you a PM offering to help out, and you complain; if someone notices a fault and offers to help, that's otherwise known as constructive critism.

    ah, then he should have done a "____________" so that we knew that there was a time skip
    I was able to understand it, so I think it worked fine.

    because you are old. like, gray hair old.
    I love you too, sweety.

    Ooooh, this should be good! *grabs popcorn and chair*
    I would join if it wasn't likely that i'm the one to call him up on that dare.


    Tite Kubo designs a second Bleach series based on this club. Who are your Japanese and English Voice Actors?

    I don't know many to be honest.

  16. #3866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Dauc's fanfiction library post reminded me of something strange: The word "Library" is pronounced the same and is spelled similarly in German and French. Just one of those weird things, seeing as German isn't a Romance (latin-based) language.
    Weird.


    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    How about the fact that he's the only one in the club (as far as I know) who speaks French? Pretty sure that qualifies.
    XD That's true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Last thing to note: the next chapter of my fanfic is approaching completion (finally, right?). It should be up within the next week or so.
    Woo!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    @ILP: white out does "sort of" damage them, as much damage as a real life blizzard would do, you know, extreme cold, but it's pretty much there to reduce visibility
    Hmm... Well, Rotrum has that, I think, so you'll have to check with him as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    yes, I'm sort of freezing them on the inside in a sense, in a way that the electric shock enters there body and is frozen
    That sounds a bit too powerful then. You already have another attack that acts as a psuedo-paralysis move.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    well, construct is more of a "create items" sort of thing, think almost green lantern except with ice, I can ake a wall made of ice to stop an attack, throw a huge ice rock at the enemy, eat an ice cream cone, you know, more then really weapons, maybe more or less use ice to coat my weapons and make them stronger or change them, because I use arm blades, I could use ice to make the blades longer, or add more pieces onto them itself
    or even really make a suit of "ice armor"
    That sounds like enough of a power on its own, in addition to the other abilities, it sounds a bit overpowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    also, I was thinking that the zanpaku-to makes me immune to very low temperatures, by heating the inside of my body with electric currents, allowing me to say, swim in icy cold water without freezing to death
    That sounds quite good on its own; being able to warm your body, or cool it, which would help when fighting with or against ice or fire types (though it'd take some time to go into effect; like if MC released, but he immediately resealed and Rotrum released, you wouldn't be able to adapt very quickly).
    Though don't throw together all the abilities I think are okay, because some things need to work well together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    also another power I was thinking of was being able to melt or freeze Ice and water at will, melting ice will allow me to better use electric currents through the water
    As long as you have no power over the water (only being able to use it as a conductor; this is because your power is ice, not water), and another person's zanpakutou can't be melted/frozen.

        Spoiler:- extra works 2:



    Tite Kubo designs a second Bleach series based on this club. Who are your Japanese and English Voice Actors?

    I know next to nothing about voice actors. Get me Shah Rukh Khan!

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    however, a king, as the strongest card, would also take the most energy, so one would rather use it as a trump card if necessary
    and the pick is random, but you dont have to use what you pick.
    IMO, being forced to use what you pick is a good way to stretch your mind - it might not be good, but it'd be interesting to see how you can make it work well for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.c View Post
    i have never, ever wanted to kill you as much as i do now.
    something i did, UGLY and HIDEOUS? don't let me start on you!
    have you seen the sad thing you call a squad page??????

    oh and i dare you to call anything i do ugly. i dare it.
    I don't think I've ever needed to use this image as much as I do now:     Spoiler:

    It was a joke more than anything else, because I knew you would blow up like that. Why did I do it? "Because I'm evil".

    But in all honestly, the bottom half is more bland than the top half. A heading of sort for each fanfic, maybe giving each chapter a title, or saving that the first OS is you, and the second one is Arc's.
    And yeah, I know my squad page looks ugly, you said that before I'll make it look better... later XD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.c View Post
    as for the unique name to make it obvious its mine:
    "La Bibliothčque - The words of Canadian vanity"
    Ah, that sounds a bit better. I'll put that in.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    In doing the research, though, there are also some interesting things I found out. For example, Italy's VA (Daisuke Namikawa, above) is also the VA for Ulquiorra. The two characters are like, a stark contrast to one another. XD

    ... Huggable... o.o I'm not a teddy bear lol
    Yeah, that's where this vid comes from.

    That's Zam.
    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    *strokes beard* <-----I really do have a small beard and I really am stroking it.
    XD I have a beard too (will be growing it out longer than I have before). It's fun to stroke when thinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    In fact, Ilp and Blue are plushies.
    I have a few too many robotic parts to be a plushie...
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Gives all the active Captains a plushie of themselves and their zan spirit.
    Aren't I the nicest person?
    :3 Plushie~
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  17. #3867
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Aren't I the most mature person?
    No? Okay just checking.

    In fact, Ilp and Blue are plushies.

    Gives all the active Captains a plushie of themselves and their zan spirit.
    Aren't I the nicest person?
    Not the most, but maybe one of them.

    That they are, that they are 8D

    I prefer an Unohana plushie, but I got a lot of those from you already XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

    I would join if it wasn't likely that i'm the one to call him up on that dare.

    Tite Kubo designs a second Bleach series based on this club. Who are your Japanese and English Voice Actors?

    I don't know many to be honest.
    Let ILPy do that. XD

    I thought you'd be going after Romi Paku.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    If I had a big red button, it would probably not do anything.
    XD Good fanfiction fact

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Tite Kubo designs a second Bleach series based on this club. Who are your Japanese and English Voice Actors?

    I know next to nothing about voice actors. Get me Shah Rukh Khan!
    I thought you'd take up Ulquiorra. Emotionless.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    It was a joke more than anything else, because I knew you would blow up like that. Why did I do it? "Because I'm evil".
    XD Blue has corrupted you THAT much already?

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Yeah, that's where this vid comes from.
    Tomato song! Though I prefer this one

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    That's Zam.
    Zam is pedopapa bear.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    XD I have a beard too (will be growing it out longer than I have before). It's fun to stroke when thinking.
    Meh, I found it much more fun to adjust your glasses. XD

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I have a few too many robotic parts to be a plushie...
    XD Then you can be an action figure!
    Last edited by arceus03; 20th June 2011 at 6:37 PM.


  18. #3868
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    XD I have a beard too (will be growing it out longer than I have before). It's fun to stroke when thinking.
    I feel wiser by doing while I think. It adds flare to it.

    Tite Kubo designs a second Bleach series based on this club. Who are your Japanese and English Voice Actors?

    I've given it some thought and heres the VA's I choose.

    Japanese:
    Daisuke Namikawa.He played: Ulquiorra Schiffer, Jellal/Mystogun (Fairy
    Tail
    ), & Leonard (White Knight Chronicles Video Game) among others.

    English:
    Will Friedle: Eric (Boy Meets World), Terry McGinnis (Batman Beyond, Ron Stoppable (Kim Possible), & Seifer Almasy (Kingdom Hearts II).
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

  19. #3869
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    GURREN LAGANN
    Posts
    536

    Default

    Tite Kubo designs a second Bleach series based on this club. Who are your Japanese and English Voice Actors?

    English: Johnny Yong Bosh, Steven Jay Blum(in his spike spiegel voice, not his leeron/orochimaru voice), that guy who does kakashi's voice (can't remember the name)

    Japanese: Simon's Japanese voice actor from gurren lagann, can't remember his name either

    @ILP: valid points

    @everyone talking about my zan: Golde DID reply to my pm saying I need to make the zan first before he can approve it, and though I made it before, I asked if you would like me to change it, and you guys either said yes or didn't reply, so this change is being thought of ALOT by me, though I don't have much time to brainstorm

    @dac: I'm sorry if I offended you, I should know better than to be rude, I'm grateful that you are helping me, thank you

    as suggested by dac, the sealed state is a pair of twin katanas slung on my back, in shikai they mold to my arms and change into arm blades, in bankai these arm blades enlarge, getting longer and sharper, as I gain a suit of "light" armor, light as in very low weight, thin, small, enough to allow me to move fast


    I also found a special bleach amv on youtube, here it is

    He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

        Spoiler:- image thanks:

  20. #3870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Let ILPy do that. XD
    Nah, I had my fun. I wanted to see how he'd react, and I did. It probably wouldn't work all too well if I said it, anyway, since now he knows I don't mean it.
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    I thought you'd take up Ulquiorra. Emotionless.
    *Shrug*
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    XD Blue has corrupted you THAT much already?
    Actually, I was quoting Da.c
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Tomato song! Though I prefer this one
    ohmansocatchy.
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Meh, I found it much more fun to adjust your glasses. XD
    I can do both! *Strokes beard and adjusts glasses*
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    XD Then you can be an action figure!
    :3!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    as suggested by dac, the sealed state is a pair of twin katanas slung on my back, in shikai they mold to my arms and change into arm blades, in bankai these arm blades enlarge, getting longer and sharper, as I gain a suit of "light" armor, light as in very low weight, thin, small, enough to allow me to move fast
    So... Is your zapakutou light/fire, or ice and electricity?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    I also found a special bleach amv on youtube, here it is
    Ah, brilliant song. Sometimes, the animation didn't suit the music though XD
    I want to make an amv with all the fight scenes in one song. Just hit after hit for 3 minutes of music.

    And I found the perfect song for Da.c to sing when he goes to India. Though he says he won't rap. :/
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  21. #3871
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post


    ... Huggable... o.o I'm not a teddy bear lol
    is it wrong that in my mind, i have you as an asian plushie?

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post


    Ooooh, this should be good! *grabs popcorn and chair*
    for a healer, you enjoy conflict waaay too much :P


    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

    Ah, that's so sweet.
    hehe, thanks


    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    We need more ideas!! I feel that we need a whole arsenal of them.
    hehe, arsenal of attacks.... nice pun

    and yeah, i agree, but its so harddddddd. your attacks are all so explosive, and neither of us has a defense-type zan. my mind is blank :| like paris hilton's brain. thats how blank it is atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post

    *single tear* Thats so beautiful.......
    awww shucks, thankies

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Ignores DAC's diva fit.

    Aren't I the most mature person?
    No? Okay just checking.
    first of all: my SEXY diva fit

    and secondly, meh, maturity is overrated

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post


    It being written in French isn't enough? the language of lurve
    apparently it being in french isnt enough lol
    la langue d'amourrrrrrrr

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post


    Seconded. Hate to say it Dauc, but I have more aesthetic appreciation than you do.
    sigh, i know he is right. It has a beautiful picture of kissing emos, an incredible title in beautiful large glittery font, a beautiful poem in toxic black, but I can't think of what i can do for "fanfic#1" "fanfic#2" and "fillers" that will make it look pretty but not overkill. ideas?

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post


    I was able to understand it, so I think it worked fine.
    meh, you alone understood it. ILP and myself did not, so evidence dictates, it did not work fine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post


    I love you too, sweety.
    i love our love <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post


    I would join if it wasn't likely that i'm the one to call him up on that dare.
    :| if you did not have such awesome boobs, i would totally unlove you right now :|

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I don't think I've ever needed to use this image as much as I do now:     Spoiler:

    It was a joke more than anything else, because I knew you would blow up like that. Why did I do it? "Because I'm evil".
    no arguement there. you are absolutely evil. but i have gotten you to blow up a few times, so i can let this slide

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I have a few too many robotic parts to be a plushie...
    i REALLY REALLY wanna make a pervy joke to this, but i will keep my potty mouth shut :P



    but out of everyone, excluding VB, Arc is just the most huggable.
    VB is super huggable because i always make her blush/feel awkward (aweosmenss)
    Arc is super huggable because he is just so chill and aggreable. i mean me and Arc had a discussion about how i could whoop his zan and it went like this:

    Me: I know how to beat you
    Arc: ofcourse you do, you are captain class and an old member. how?
    Me: by (and i tell him)
    Arc: that wouldnt work because....
    Me: (explains how it would work)
    Arc: Ah. Now taht you have told me, here is a possile counter
    Me: Cant work
    Arc: Alternate counter
    Me: cant work
    Arc: (tries to explain why it will)
    Me: Nope, can't work
    Arc: another counter
    Me: could work

    convo over :P no one wants to kill anyone

    here is how that convo would go with anyone else (except NL):

    Me: I know how to beat you
    Person: NONONONONONONONONO. how?
    Me: (i tell them)
    Person: well, i wouldnt do that, i would do this
    Me: ... it would still work
    Person: (gets angry, emotional e.t.c.)

    with NL:

    Me: I know how to whoop you
    NL: and i know how to whoop you
    Me: cool. so how was your day?
    (convo continues....)



    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    @dac: I'm sorry if I offended you, I should know better than to be rude, I'm grateful that you are helping me, thank you

    as suggested by dac, the sealed state is a pair of twin katanas slung on my back, in shikai they mold to my arms and change into arm blades, in bankai these arm blades enlarge, getting longer and sharper, as I gain a suit of "light" armor, light as in very low weight, thin, small, enough to allow me to move fast
    awwwww!!!! so cute!!!
    you are in my good books again

    btw, i like the zan concept. The twin katanas is unique, no one on bleach, or in the club has that, then the arm blades, unique as well. light suit of armour, depends on the description, but it sounds like you become a power ranger for your bankai xD

    Now i personally suggest keeping it without kido abiities, and just letting them be blades, and in bankai, you gain kido abilities. taht is my sugestion.
    Last edited by Da14u.C; 21st June 2011 at 12:42 AM.

  22. #3872
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    Japanese:
    Daisuke Namikawa.
    Italy!

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Nah, I had my fun. I wanted to see how he'd react, and I did. It probably wouldn't work all too well if I said it, anyway, since now he knows I don't mean it.
    Aww.. *stores chair and popcorn*

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Actually, I was quoting Da.c
    Yeah. XD But I never thought you would do that XD

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    ohmansocatchy.
    That it is, that it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I can do both! *Strokes beard and adjusts glasses*
    That's just too many to be done at once. XD Unless you have extra robotic hands.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    is it wrong that in my mind, i have you as an asian plushie?
    Plushie? XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    for a healer, you enjoy conflict waaay too much :P
    Then I get more patients = more money to make! Ahem. I mean. They help me fill my leisure times.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    :| if you did not have such awesome boobs, i would totally unlove you right now :|
    .... I'd like to reply something but I'm afraid the boob conversation that made everyone facepalmed a few pages ago would come back, so no.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    i REALLY REALLY wanna make a pervy joke to this, but i will keep my potty mouth shut :P
    Ooooooh whatwhatwhat?

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    Arc is super huggable because he is just so chill and aggreable.
    Aww. You're making me blush. XP

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    with NL:

    Me: I know how to whoop you
    NL: and i know how to whoop you
    Me: cool. so how was your day?
    (convo continues....)
    XD


  23. #3873
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    GURREN LAGANN
    Posts
    536

    Default

    @dac: yes, very good suggestion, but considering I can't even name a single kido spell I'm not too sure on that

    @ILP: read closely, it's a "light" suit of armor, not the element light, light as in less weight then heavy

    He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

        Spoiler:- image thanks:

  24. #3874
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Da.c
    first of all: my SEXY diva fit
    You know a diva is right? A Diva is a female version of a hustla. And you what hustlas have? SWAGGA!

    That was a bit of a stretch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da.c
    hehe, arsenal of attacks.... nice pun
    Oh, why thank you. *curtsy*

    Quote Originally Posted by Da.c
    and yeah, i agree, but its so harddddddd. your attacks are all so explosive, and neither of us has a defense-type zan. my mind is blank :| like paris hilton's brain. thats how blank it is atm.
    Thats Hot.... My Zan deals massive external trauma and yours deals subtle internal damage. When I put it like that we're like complete opposites.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    @dac: yes, very good suggestion, but considering I can't even name a single kido spell I'm not too sure on that
    To be honest I can't name one either. But its the internet broham, you can Google it anytime.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    @ILP: read closely, it's a "light" suit of armor, not the element light, light as in less weight then heavy
    Then say "light weight suit of armor." Try to think up couples ways of describing something.
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Rex; 21st June 2011 at 6:57 AM.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

  25. #3875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    and yeah, i agree, but its so harddddddd. your attacks are all so explosive, and neither of us has a defense-type zan. my mind is blank :| like paris hilton's brain. thats how blank it is atm.
    Woah. That's blank.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    i REALLY REALLY wanna make a pervy joke to this, but i will keep my potty mouth shut :P
    Youuuuuuuuuuu

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    here is how that convo would go with anyone else (except NL):

    Me: I know how to beat you
    Person: NONONONONONONONONO. how?
    Me: (i tell them)
    Person: well, i wouldnt do that, i would do this
    Me: ... it would still work
    Person: (gets angry, emotional e.t.c.)

    with NL:

    Me: I know how to whoop you
    NL: and i know how to whoop you
    Me: cool. so how was your day?
    (convo continues....)
    Hmm... you and me would go one of three ways:

    You: I know how to beat you
    Me: I'm too laxy to get into that kind of argument.

    You: I know how to beat you
    Me: *Bores you with maths*

    You: I know how to beat you
    Me: I'll sick Kida on your ***.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    @ILP: read closely, it's a "light" suit of armor, not the element light, light as in less weight then heavy
    I was referring to the zanpakutou that is linked in the first post - though it says only fire, all of your attacks (except a few bankai ones) are based on light.
    So is it something altogether new, based on Ice/Electricity, or Light?
    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    You know a diva is right? A Diva is a female version of a hustla. And you what hustlas have? SWAGGA!

    That was a bit of a stretch.
    Can't have been worse than how Arc linked pi to Senny's zanpakutou.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


Page 155 of 248 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •