Page 155 of 248 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,875 of 6191

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    ^ well you have a weird baby thing in your sig

slowly going along on my zan, I have decided on it having TWO count them TWO main elements, Oh you guys are gonna tear me to pieces because of this, electricity and ice
    That's Mayuri's Bankai ... =.= what point that did that prove anyway?

I don't believe your Zanpaktou was even approved, so I don't know why you're continuing on with this one. Just because Golde hasn't replied, doesn't mean it's approved ya' know - I think I must have missed the memo where he said it was fine seeing as nearly all of the Captains veto'd against it.

“Next order of business.” Golde called, banging his desk with a gavel for the fun of it; although for once it wasn’t as amusing.

“Jin is rarely seen by the public anyways, however Luppi was a popular figure.” Ryuu said monotonously, as if reading stats off a computer
    “We could ‘Send her off on a mission’ and have her ‘come back dead’” Ryuu noted. A couple deathglares sent him taking a step backwards.

“We could tell the truth.” Kida sighed loudly.
    Why am I always the voice of reason X3

“All those who agree with telling the truth, say Aye.” Golde called out monotonously.

“Aye.”

“I.”

“The Square Root of Negative One”

”Aye…?”

“I…”

“i”
    Outvoted!

Having easily decimated their ways through the ranks, the two shinigami were now to fight captain-level shinigami. Most of the captains were entirely unskeptical about the fighting skill and worth of the two shinigami as captains. However, it was still to be done.

“Hello, Cam, Magnus. Dauc and I were assigned to be your final opponents. The battle will not be decided by the victor, but by the talents shown during battle.” Kida said, twirling her paintbrush as Dauc stood boredly behind her, A Baselard in his hand.

“Let’s get this over with.” Dauc murmured.
    Ahh yes, his presence is pleasant as always. =]

Cam’s opponent was Kida. (A/N: While writing this I realized that Kida’s Eye Of The Storm technique was, like, made for me)
    I actually had Golde and you in mind for that Power up Attack XD

Immediately, both fighters sprang into action. Cam immediately dashed forwards, her sword pointing forward as a ball of red energy grew on the end of it. In a moment she was dashing behind a shakkahou. Kida drew a teardrop in the air, the symbol of water. A wall of water appeared before her, dehumidifying the air and killing the grass as she put out the shakkahou and launched a torrent of water at the running Cam.

“Disappear and Reappear, Kagebu!” She shouted, finally releasing her Zanpakutou. Nothing major happened, her blade turned jet black and nothing else happened. It was just a color change. Until Cam appeared behind Kida, slashing at her from her shadow.

Kida burst into the air, leaving only a symbol of air in her wake. The two symbols glowed in the air, before shards of ice rained down on Cam. She faded away. She popped out a short distance away, before slashing several Raikouhous at Kida. However Kida gently flew away from the projectile attack.

“Grrr…Bankai!”
    Definatly got my style of fighting down - evasive > offensive
    Would have been nice to include Magnus Vs Dauc fight

someone (we dont even know who) goes Bankai, and Cam and Magnus are the new captains? what???
    In the story I say it's the skills used during battle - I think that Bankai is just a scene ender to insinuate that s*** just got real =D

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    Umm Luke? That sin't a 'weird baby thing' in his sig.
    It's Mayuri Kurotsuchi's Bankai :/
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    The weird baby thing is called Ashisogi Jizo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

That's Mayuri's Bankai
    Things like this are what make me doubt that he is even a fan of Bleach. He's always saying crap like this, only to have us correct him.

I don't believe your Zanpaktou was even approved, so I don't know why you're continuing on with this one. Just because Golde hasn't replied, doesn't mean it's approved ya' know - I think I must have missed the memo where he said it was fine seeing as nearly all of the Captains veto'd against it. [/FONT][/COLOR]
    I agree 100%

[/FONT][/COLOR]
    Because you're the oldest and "most mature" female member of the club. You're like our mom but without giving us chores and stuff.

So yeah. That's pretty much it.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Don't ask what other people can do to entertain you, ask what you can do to entertain your country other people!

You write him as a cute character :3
    XD That quote!

Awwww.

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    Things like this are what make me doubt that he is even a fan of Bleach. He's always saying crap like this, only to have us correct him.
    Well to be fair, that was the spirit of Ashisogi Jizo from the filler arc, not the actual bankai. He might not have watched it yet. The eyes and the protruding blades should have been obvious hints, though.

Oh wait. Didn't he mention that he just started watching Bleach? *shrug* Maybe it's still not shown, whatever, idk.

Erm. I should mention I'm changing a tiny bit of Tsukibana's powers because Dac nagged me because of some... logical error.

So yeah. Hi Ed! =D *forgot to say this before* *oar'd*

Also, where's Zam?
    Last edited by arceus03; 19th June 2011 at 3:43 PM.

Lightbulb La Bibliothčque

[IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2zjck8x.jpg[/IMG]

J'écris sur la beauté de l'amour, la tristesse de la mort, le bonheur du sexe
    J'essaye de mettre les émotions de les autres sur une page or un page
    J'ai le bonheur de posséder les personnages uniques et intéressants
    Laisse-moi tranquille si tu veux mourir...
    Je te hais, mais je t'adore aussi

Fanfic#1:
    Chapitre: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Fanfic#2:

Les chapitres aléatoires:
    1, 2
    Last edited by Da14u.C; 19th June 2011 at 10:26 PM.

You should recognize that zanpakto, btw.
    The moment you said that, I knew where to look.
    I'm much more... Knowledgable about the zanpakutou here, though.

I basically agree with Kusari.
    You are the second oldest member (in terms of membership, otherwise, that's Zam), plus you're a girl. That automatically makes you the voice of reason.

Erm. I should mention I'm changing a tiny bit of Tsukibana's powers because Dac nagged me because of some... logical error.
    If I looked, I wouldn't know what the change is. So what did you change?

Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post

Fanfic#1:

Fanfic#2:

1, 2
    I'm liking the Disney style font.
    I'll add it on as "La Bilbiotheque" (with the accent, I'll find it later). Though normally, there's something to make it obvious that it's YOURS. All of the other's have their names in it, except for Kusari's "The Sparrow Archive", and Cell's "The small Vault of a Microscopic Organism". Just Saiyan.
    You might also want to give the fanfics and the chapters titles. What you have now looks so ugly and hideous, after the banner.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Dauc's fanfiction library post reminded me of something strange: The word "Library" is pronounced the same and is spelled similarly in German and French. Just one of those weird things, seeing as German isn't a Romance (latin-based) language.

Quote Originally Posted by Kida
    What ILP said. Except more like an older sister or something; you're not controling enough to be our mom and soooo not old enough xD

@Luke: Your Zanpaktou wasn't rejected just on the count of how plagarized is was, but also on principle that you can't edit your Zanpaktou so soon after becoming a member unless your first one is rejected (which your current one doesn't fit under). So no, you still can't change it.

Also, I KNOW you've seen Kurotsuchi's Bankai; you saw him vs. Szayel (you brought up the thing with Nemu up in the club).

Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    Though normally, there's something to make it obvious that it's YOURS.
    How about the fact that he's the only one in the club (as far as I know) who speaks French? Pretty sure that qualifies.

Last thing to note: the next chapter of my fanfic is approaching completion (finally, right?). It should be up within the next week or so.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

I'm too lazy to open up Google Translate (though it probably won't give a correct translation anyway), so what does this mean?

The moment you said that, I knew where to look.

If I looked, I wouldn't know what the change is. So what did you change?
    Only a tiny bit. Well, here:

Similar to the above case, Tsukibana also has a very, very low freezing temperature. If someone covers Tsukibana with a layer of ice, the exterior of the water surface would freeze, but the interior would remain intact, thus I can easily break the ice and change is back to water. If, however, someone continuously lowers her temperature over a long period of time, then she would be frozen. If that happens, I would have to melt her with Kido. However, firstly I would prevent that from happening by shifting back to zanpakto form and heating up the blade to restore her temperature.

Also, an ally can take up the frozen ice and eat it to restore some of his/her health.
    What you have now looks so ugly and hideous, after the banner.
    Ugly and hideous. XD That is SO going to give Dac a heart failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Last thing to note: the next chapter of my fanfic is approaching completion (finally, right?). It should be up within the next week or so.
    Yes, finally. XD

@Rex: I believe I was the first to post the thinking grenades video in this thread

yeah, and mayuri's bankai is a weird caterpillar baby thing, creeps me the **** out

@ILP: white out does "sort of" damage them, as much damage as a real life blizzard would do, you know, extreme cold, but it's pretty much there to reduce visibility

yes, I'm sort of freezing them on the inside in a sense, in a way that the electric shock enters there body and is frozen

well, construct is more of a "create items" sort of thing, think almost green lantern except with ice, I can ake a wall made of ice to stop an attack, throw a huge ice rock at the enemy, eat an ice cream cone, you know, more then really weapons, maybe more or less use ice to coat my weapons and make them stronger or change them, because I use arm blades, I could use ice to make the blades longer, or add more pieces onto them itself
    or even really make a suit of "ice armor"

also, more on "White out" I was thinking white out to be the bankai form of the attack, whereas the shikai form is just sending out a hailstorm (small hailstorm, you know like "OW WHAT THE **** WAS THAT?" on your head sort of thing)

also, I was thinking that the zanpaku-to makes me immune to very low temperatures, by heating the inside of my body with electric currents, allowing me to say, swim in icy cold water without freezing to death

also another power I was thinking of was being able to melt or freeze Ice and water at will, melting ice will allow me to better use electric currents through the water

also, it appears dac sent me a pm calling me uncreative and wants to help "enlighten me" in making zanpakuto, saying I should scratch the elements, and start off again, calling me unoriginal
    now I didn't say this in the pm, dac, but I am highly insulted

anyway, back to business, I have a special few extra works chapters because I am bored

Spoiler:- extra works 2:

That hamster's power level is...

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

Fanfic#1:

Fanfic#2:

1, 2
    AHHH, foreign language!!! I'll Google translate it later.

@Rex: I believe I was the first to post the thinking grenades video in this thread
    You were the first but that doesn't mean that you are the only one that can use it. Plus the thinking grenades are just a reference to Family Guy, did you even click the links I placed for everybody's (mostly min and MC) entertainment? They clearly are not Family Guy related material.
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Rex; 20th June 2011 at 9:22 AM.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

New recycled topic:

Tite Kubo designs a second Bleach series based on this club. Who are your Japanese and English Voice Actors?

English:
    Steve Burton (Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII), except slightly more harsh/darker than Cloud. His voice is slightly too high, but you can tell that Burton can drop it further and add more growl to it. Probably go with Cloud because he's more epic.

Or

Rick Gomez (Zack Fair from Final Fantasy VII), except less upbeat than Zack. He's too happy to be my voice exactly, always joking and laughing. Get rid of the overly jovial lilt, and you've pretty much got my voice exactly. and before you say "depressing", no.

Japanese:

Junichi Suwabe (Grimmjow Jagerjacques from Bleach, Greed from Fullmetal Alchemist, Keigo Atobe from The Prince of Tennis, Shinta Fukuda from Bakuman, Tseng from Final Fantasy VII), in his Grimmjow voice with slightly less inflection (my voice isn't quite as low as his, but it's close).

/tons of people picking Envy from FMA.

@Luke: You seem to be forgetting that changing your Zanpaktou has been mass-rejected by almost everyone, save ILP, who's probably only going along with it to exercise his brain.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

^ well you have a weird baby thing in your sig
    you can't be serious....

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    ...Yea, I got nothing. I'll have to use my thinking grenades.
    the first thing taht came to my mind when you said this was "grenade" by bruno mars, and that just gave me an idea for a combo attack...

inbox me we need to discuss this

:3
    Well, whenever a deck of cards are used, I always had the idea that what you pick is random - you could get a King on the first draw, if you're lucky. Otherwise, well, you almost never use the lower/earlier cards.
    however, a king, as the strongest card, would also take the most energy, so one would rather use it as a trump card if necessary
    and the pick is random, but you dont have to use what you pick.

You write him as a cute character :3
    haha, he is a cute character he is like the most huggable person in the club

Just after you insult someone, yeah :/
    meh. i only insult people when they ask for it ^_^

Hmm. I like this point. One thing, though. Rukia's release command has a little bit of relation to her abilities, since they all are labeled as dances.

no, it really doesnt :|
    i am not even going to bother explaining myself because you know it doesnt :|

In the story I say it's the skills used during battle - I think that Bankai is just a scene ender to insinuate that s*** just got real =D
    ah, then he should have done a "____________" so that we knew that there was a time skip

because you are old. like, gray hair old.

I'm liking the Disney style font.
    I'll add it on as "La Bilbiotheque" (with the accent, I'll find it later). Though normally, there's something to make it obvious that it's YOURS. All of the other's have their names in it, except for Kusari's "The Sparrow Archive", and Cell's "The small Vault of a Microscopic Organism". Just Saiyan.
    You might also want to give the fanfics and the chapters titles. What you have now looks so ugly and hideous, after the banner.
    i have never, ever wanted to kill you as much as i do now.
    something i did, UGLY and HIDEOUS? don't let me start on you!
    have you seen the sad thing you call a squad page??????

as for the unique name to make it obvious its mine:
    "La Bibliothčque - The words of Canadian vanity"

oh and i dare you to call anything i do ugly. i dare it.

I'm too lazy to open up Google Translate (though it probably won't give a correct translation anyway), so what does this mean?

"I write about the beauty of love, the sadness of death, the happiness of sex
    I try and put the emotions of others onto a page, or a servant
    I am blessed to have unique and interesting characters
    Leave me alone and you will die...
    I hate you, but I love you too"

also, it appears dac sent me a pm calling me uncreative and wants to help "enlighten me" in making zanpakuto, saying I should scratch the elements, and start off again, calling me unoriginal
    awww poor babyyyyyy

you think i am the only one who thinks you are unimaginative and rather tiresome to deal with?
    i am just the nicest about it.
    i actually tried to help.
    but just re take a look at all the comments on your zan and zan ideas.... or are you of selective reading?

to quote NL because she says things so eloquently:

I don't believe your Zanpaktou was even approved, so I don't know why you're continuing on with this one. Just because Golde hasn't replied, doesn't mean it's approved ya' know - I think I must have missed the memo where he said it was fine seeing as nearly all of the Captains veto'd against it.
    if you cant understand it, let me say it in a very plain manner, removing all sense of politeness:

you have no original ideas. your ideas are rip offs of different shows/games and people are calling you out on them. you are indescisive. your mind changes on a nearly daily basis depending on what you have seen that way. and no one is letting you get away with it.

when someone is nice enough to try and help you privately by pm, i would suggest you dont try and complain about them publically, especially me. i am not a nice person to anger little boy.

now go choke on your own whining. it is getting boring

^_^

gosh, i am such a sweet person

"Anyway, enough of my awesome discovery, help me with these chemicals, but whatever you do, do not press that big red button next to the hamster cage."
    ...So? That doesn't make you the exclusive user of that word. >.>

While someone has offered to help you, you should at least be grateful. There's no need to bring what you discussed with him in here.

The Big Red Button. How original

New recycled topic:

Tite Kubo designs a second Bleach series based on this club. Who are your Japanese and English Voice Actors?
    XD I never really cared about the VAs, tbh. But let's see...

I don't know many VA's, but I'll say Kappei Yamaguchi. He voices Shinichi Kudo/Kaito Kid (Detective Conan/Case Closed), L (Death Note), Usopp (One Piece), InuYasha... to name a few. I picked him just because of Kaito Kid, though. I did also consider a few others, like Daisuke Namikawa (APH, Italy) and Yuki Kaida (APH, China) but I can't seem to find their voices overs youtube (too lazy to watch too many videos XD) so yeah.

English... I don't really care XD

And note, I didn't pick the VA based on how similar he/she sounds like me. It's more because I just like the character he/she voices in the anime.
    In doing the research, though, there are also some interesting things I found out. For example, Italy's VA (Daisuke Namikawa, above) is also the VA for Ulquiorra. The two characters are like, a stark contrast to one another. XD

Speaking of the character, I might also like Hideo Ishikawa to voice Mizuhashi (Ukitake/Itachi's VA). I'm basing this more on Ukitake though, I see him as a likeable character, treats his subordinates well, easy to get around with but can be serious at times; pretty much the same as Mizuhashi's personality.

haha, he is a cute character he is like the most huggable person in the club
    ... Huggable... o.o I'm not a teddy bear lol

no, it really doesnt :|
    i am not even going to bother explaining myself because you know it doesnt :|
    It doesn't?

Ooooh, this should be good! *grabs popcorn and chair*

Ah, that's so sweet.
    Last edited by arceus03; 20th June 2011 at 11:22 AM.

the first thing taht came to my mind when you said this was "grenade" by bruno mars, and that just gave me an idea for a combo attack...
    We need more ideas!! I feel that we need a whole arsenal of them.

*single tear* Thats so beautiful.......

Don't really know. All the guys I can think of don't sound like me or can't picture them acting like me. I may need more time.
    *strokes beard* <-----I really do have a small beard and I really am stroking it.
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Rex; 20th June 2011 at 9:37 AM.

Ignores DAC's diva fit.

Aren't I the most mature person?
    No? Okay just checking.

Yes you are Arc.

In fact, Ilp and Blue are plushies.

How much do we get for making the characters?
    I don't know...I honestly have no idea.

Gives all the active Captains a plushie of themselves and their zan spirit.
    Aren't I the nicest person?

Though normally, there's something to make it obvious that it's YOURS.
    It being written in French isn't enough? the language of lurve

What you have now looks so ugly and hideous, after the banner.
    Seconded. Hate to say it Dauc, but I have more aesthetic appreciation than you do.

You are gaining no sympathy from me.
    So, someone sends you a PM offering to help out, and you complain; if someone notices a fault and offers to help, that's otherwise known as constructive critism.

ah, then he should have done a "____________" so that we knew that there was a time skip
    I was able to understand it, so I think it worked fine.

because you are old. like, gray hair old.
    I love you too, sweety.

I would join if it wasn't likely that i'm the one to call him up on that dare.

I don't know many to be honest.

Dauc's fanfiction library post reminded me of something strange: The word "Library" is pronounced the same and is spelled similarly in German and French. Just one of those weird things, seeing as German isn't a Romance (latin-based) language.
    Weird.

How about the fact that he's the only one in the club (as far as I know) who speaks French? Pretty sure that qualifies.
    XD That's true.
    Woo!

@ILP: white out does "sort of" damage them, as much damage as a real life blizzard would do, you know, extreme cold, but it's pretty much there to reduce visibility
    Hmm... Well, Rotrum has that, I think, so you'll have to check with him as well.
    yes, I'm sort of freezing them on the inside in a sense, in a way that the electric shock enters there body and is frozen
    That sounds a bit too powerful then. You already have another attack that acts as a psuedo-paralysis move.
    well, construct is more of a "create items" sort of thing, think almost green lantern except with ice, I can ake a wall made of ice to stop an attack, throw a huge ice rock at the enemy, eat an ice cream cone, you know, more then really weapons, maybe more or less use ice to coat my weapons and make them stronger or change them, because I use arm blades, I could use ice to make the blades longer, or add more pieces onto them itself
    or even really make a suit of "ice armor"
    That sounds like enough of a power on its own, in addition to the other abilities, it sounds a bit overpowered.
    also, I was thinking that the zanpaku-to makes me immune to very low temperatures, by heating the inside of my body with electric currents, allowing me to say, swim in icy cold water without freezing to death
    That sounds quite good on its own; being able to warm your body, or cool it, which would help when fighting with or against ice or fire types (though it'd take some time to go into effect; like if MC released, but he immediately resealed and Rotrum released, you wouldn't be able to adapt very quickly).
    Though don't throw together all the abilities I think are okay, because some things need to work well together.
    also another power I was thinking of was being able to melt or freeze Ice and water at will, melting ice will allow me to better use electric currents through the water
    As long as you have no power over the water (only being able to use it as a conductor; this is because your power is ice, not water), and another person's zanpakutou can't be melted/frozen.

Spoiler:- extra works 2:

I know next to nothing about voice actors. Get me Shah Rukh Khan!

however, a king, as the strongest card, would also take the most energy, so one would rather use it as a trump card if necessary
    and the pick is random, but you dont have to use what you pick.
    IMO, being forced to use what you pick is a good way to stretch your mind - it might not be good, but it'd be interesting to see how you can make it work well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.c View Post

I don't think I've ever needed to use this image as much as I do now:     Spoiler:

It was a joke more than anything else, because I knew you would blow up like that. Why did I do it? "Because I'm evil".

But in all honestly, the bottom half is more bland than the top half. A heading of sort for each fanfic, maybe giving each chapter a title, or saving that the first OS is you, and the second one is Arc's.
    And yeah, I know my squad page looks ugly, you said that before I'll make it look better... later XD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.c View Post
    Ah, that sounds a bit better. I'll put that in.

In doing the research, though, there are also some interesting things I found out. For example, Italy's VA (Daisuke Namikawa, above) is also the VA for Ulquiorra. The two characters are like, a stark contrast to one another. XD

Yeah, that's where this vid comes from.

That's Zam.
    *strokes beard* <-----I really do have a small beard and I really am stroking it.
    XD I have a beard too (will be growing it out longer than I have before). It's fun to stroke when thinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    I have a few too many robotic parts to be a plushie...
    :3 Plushie~
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

No? Okay just checking.

Not the most, but maybe one of them.

That they are, that they are 8D

I prefer an Unohana plushie, but I got a lot of those from you already XD

I don't know many to be honest.
    Let ILPy do that. XD

I thought you'd be going after Romi Paku.

If I had a big red button, it would probably not do anything.
    XD Good fanfiction fact

I know next to nothing about voice actors. Get me Shah Rukh Khan!
    I thought you'd take up Ulquiorra. Emotionless.

It was a joke more than anything else, because I knew you would blow up like that. Why did I do it? "Because I'm evil".
    XD Blue has corrupted you THAT much already?

Yeah, that's where this vid comes from.
    Tomato song! Though I prefer this one

That's Zam.
    Zam is pedopapa bear.

XD I have a beard too (will be growing it out longer than I have before). It's fun to stroke when thinking.
    Meh, I found it much more fun to adjust your glasses. XD

XD Then you can be an action figure!
    Last edited by arceus03; 20th June 2011 at 6:37 PM.

I feel wiser by doing while I think. It adds flare to it.

I've given it some thought and heres the VA's I choose.

Japanese:
    Daisuke Namikawa.He played: Ulquiorra Schiffer, Jellal/Mystogun (Fairy
    Tail
    ), & Leonard (White Knight Chronicles Video Game) among others.

English:
    Will Friedle: Eric (Boy Meets World), Terry McGinnis (Batman Beyond, Ron Stoppable (Kim Possible), & Seifer Almasy (Kingdom Hearts II).

English: Johnny Yong Bosh, Steven Jay Blum(in his spike spiegel voice, not his leeron/orochimaru voice), that guy who does kakashi's voice (can't remember the name)

Japanese: Simon's Japanese voice actor from gurren lagann, can't remember his name either

@ILP: valid points

@everyone talking about my zan: Golde DID reply to my pm saying I need to make the zan first before he can approve it, and though I made it before, I asked if you would like me to change it, and you guys either said yes or didn't reply, so this change is being thought of ALOT by me, though I don't have much time to brainstorm

@dac: I'm sorry if I offended you, I should know better than to be rude, I'm grateful that you are helping me, thank you

as suggested by dac, the sealed state is a pair of twin katanas slung on my back, in shikai they mold to my arms and change into arm blades, in bankai these arm blades enlarge, getting longer and sharper, as I gain a suit of "light" armor, light as in very low weight, thin, small, enough to allow me to move fast

I also found a special bleach amv on youtube, here it is

He's here on our backs
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Let ILPy do that. XD
    Nah, I had my fun. I wanted to see how he'd react, and I did. It probably wouldn't work all too well if I said it, anyway, since now he knows I don't mean it.
    I thought you'd take up Ulquiorra. Emotionless.
    *Shrug*
    XD Blue has corrupted you THAT much already?
    Actually, I was quoting Da.c
    Tomato song! Though I prefer this one
    ohmansocatchy.
    Meh, I found it much more fun to adjust your glasses. XD
    I can do both! *Strokes beard and adjusts glasses*
    XD Then you can be an action figure!
    :3!

as suggested by dac, the sealed state is a pair of twin katanas slung on my back, in shikai they mold to my arms and change into arm blades, in bankai these arm blades enlarge, getting longer and sharper, as I gain a suit of "light" armor, light as in very low weight, thin, small, enough to allow me to move fast
    So... Is your zapakutou light/fire, or ice and electricity?

I also found a special bleach amv on youtube, here it is
    Ah, brilliant song. Sometimes, the animation didn't suit the music though XD
    I want to make an amv with all the fight scenes in one song. Just hit after hit for 3 minutes of music.

And I found the perfect song for Da.c to sing when he goes to India. Though he says he won't rap. :/
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

is it wrong that in my mind, i have you as an asian plushie?

for a healer, you enjoy conflict waaay too much :P

Ah, that's so sweet.
    hehe, thanks

We need more ideas!! I feel that we need a whole arsenal of them.
    hehe, arsenal of attacks.... nice pun

and yeah, i agree, but its so harddddddd. your attacks are all so explosive, and neither of us has a defense-type zan. my mind is blank :| like paris hilton's brain. thats how blank it is atm.

*single tear* Thats so beautiful.......
    awww shucks, thankies

Ignores DAC's diva fit.

No? Okay just checking.
    first of all: my SEXY diva fit

and secondly, meh, maturity is overrated

It being written in French isn't enough? the language of lurve
    apparently it being in french isnt enough lol
    la langue d'amourrrrrrrr

Seconded. Hate to say it Dauc, but I have more aesthetic appreciation than you do.
    sigh, i know he is right. It has a beautiful picture of kissing emos, an incredible title in beautiful large glittery font, a beautiful poem in toxic black, but I can't think of what i can do for "fanfic#1" "fanfic#2" and "fillers" that will make it look pretty but not overkill. ideas?

I was able to understand it, so I think it worked fine.
    meh, you alone understood it. ILP and myself did not, so evidence dictates, it did not work fine.

I love you too, sweety.
    i love our love <3

:| if you did not have such awesome boobs, i would totally unlove you right now :|

I don't think I've ever needed to use this image as much as I do now:     Spoiler:

no arguement there. you are absolutely evil. but i have gotten you to blow up a few times, so i can let this slide

i REALLY REALLY wanna make a pervy joke to this, but i will keep my potty mouth shut :P

but out of everyone, excluding VB, Arc is just the most huggable.
    VB is super huggable because i always make her blush/feel awkward (aweosmenss)
    Arc is super huggable because he is just so chill and aggreable. i mean me and Arc had a discussion about how i could whoop his zan and it went like this:

Me: I know how to beat you
    Arc: ofcourse you do, you are captain class and an old member. how?
    Me: by (and i tell him)
    Arc: that wouldnt work because....
    Me: (explains how it would work)
    Arc: Ah. Now taht you have told me, here is a possile counter
    Me: Cant work
    Arc: Alternate counter
    Me: cant work
    Arc: (tries to explain why it will)
    Me: Nope, can't work
    Arc: another counter
    Me: could work

convo over :P no one wants to kill anyone

here is how that convo would go with anyone else (except NL):

Person: NONONONONONONONONO. how?
    Me: (i tell them)
    Person: well, i wouldnt do that, i would do this
    Me: ... it would still work
    Person: (gets angry, emotional e.t.c.)

with NL:

Me: I know how to whoop you
    NL: and i know how to whoop you
    Me: cool. so how was your day?
    (convo continues....)

@dac: I'm sorry if I offended you, I should know better than to be rude, I'm grateful that you are helping me, thank you

awwwww!!!! so cute!!!
    you are in my good books again

btw, i like the zan concept. The twin katanas is unique, no one on bleach, or in the club has that, then the arm blades, unique as well. light suit of armour, depends on the description, but it sounds like you become a power ranger for your bankai xD

Now i personally suggest keeping it without kido abiities, and just letting them be blades, and in bankai, you gain kido abilities. taht is my sugestion.
    Last edited by Da14u.C; 21st June 2011 at 12:42 AM.

Japanese:
    Daisuke Namikawa.
    Italy!

Nah, I had my fun. I wanted to see how he'd react, and I did. It probably wouldn't work all too well if I said it, anyway, since now he knows I don't mean it.
    Aww.. *stores chair and popcorn*

Actually, I was quoting Da.c
    Yeah. XD But I never thought you would do that XD

ohmansocatchy.
    That it is, that it is.

I can do both! *Strokes beard and adjusts glasses*
    That's just too many to be done at once. XD Unless you have extra robotic hands.

is it wrong that in my mind, i have you as an asian plushie?
    Plushie? XD

for a healer, you enjoy conflict waaay too much :P
    Then I get more patients = more money to make! Ahem. I mean. They help me fill my leisure times.

:| if you did not have such awesome boobs, i would totally unlove you right now :|
    .... I'd like to reply something but I'm afraid the boob conversation that made everyone facepalmed a few pages ago would come back, so no.

i REALLY REALLY wanna make a pervy joke to this, but i will keep my potty mouth shut :P
    Ooooooh whatwhatwhat?

Arc is super huggable because he is just so chill and aggreable.
    Aww. You're making me blush. XP

with NL:

(convo continues....)
    XD

@dac: yes, very good suggestion, but considering I can't even name a single kido spell I'm not too sure on that

@ILP: read closely, it's a "light" suit of armor, not the element light, light as in less weight then heavy

He's here on our backs
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Quote Originally Posted by Da.c
    first of all: my SEXY diva fit
    You know a diva is right? A Diva is a female version of a hustla. And you what hustlas have? SWAGGA!

That was a bit of a stretch.

hehe, arsenal of attacks.... nice pun
    Oh, why thank you. *curtsy*

and yeah, i agree, but its so harddddddd. your attacks are all so explosive, and neither of us has a defense-type zan. my mind is blank :| like paris hilton's brain. thats how blank it is atm.
    Thats Hot.... My Zan deals massive external trauma and yours deals subtle internal damage. When I put it like that we're like complete opposites.

@dac: yes, very good suggestion, but considering I can't even name a single kido spell I'm not too sure on that
    To be honest I can't name one either. But its the internet broham, you can Google it anytime.

@ILP: read closely, it's a "light" suit of armor, not the element light, light as in less weight then heavy
    Then say "light weight suit of armor." Try to think up couples ways of describing something.
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Rex; 21st June 2011 at 6:57 AM.

Woah. That's blank.

Youuuuuuuuuuu

here is how that convo would go with anyone else (except NL):

Person: NONONONONONONONONO. how?
    Me: (i tell them)
    Person: well, i wouldnt do that, i would do this
    Me: ... it would still work
    Person: (gets angry, emotional e.t.c.)

with NL:

(convo continues....)
    Hmm... you and me would go one of three ways:

You: I know how to beat you
    Me: I'm too laxy to get into that kind of argument.

Me: *Bores you with maths*

Me: I'll sick Kida on your ***.

I was referring to the zanpakutou that is linked in the first post - though it says only fire, all of your attacks (except a few bankai ones) are based on light.
    So is it something altogether new, based on Ice/Electricity, or Light?
    You know a diva is right? A Diva is a female version of a hustla. And you what hustlas have? SWAGGA!

That was a bit of a stretch.
    Can't have been worse than how Arc linked pi to Senny's zanpakutou.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Page 155 of 248 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205 ... LastLast