Page 94 of 248 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 6189

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

I'm Rotrum. *Reveals arsenal of sharp, pointy, and toxic weapons* Now, what were you doing with that pencil and dynamite? *Holding daggers* I shall now call you Circ/Circle.

...Ouch, sounds like a painful wolf encounter. Maryland has almost no life-threatening venomous animals, very rarely has natural disasters,the worst predatory animal is probably like a coyote or something, and I don't even think we have that many jellyfish, or sharks for that matter.

Eon...if I saw a person like that I'd look up two feet And a couple inches... and walk away.

*Fires poisoned darts at Kusa* You're guilty by association with Blue.

Circ, by the time we're done, you're going to have a new definition for torment.

Ilpy, you had a long conversation with Circ already? Can't you let other people dig thmeselves otu of the ground first?

Why does everyone stick wings onto theirselves when they release?

Kusa...You sound like a bear in winter now. Large, tall, and sleepy.

Jin, don't gooo!

Uhh..whatelse...oh yeah. *Fires Dagger at the end of Eon's cape to keep him from disappearing*

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Quote Originally Posted by The Eighth Circle of WTH View Post
    Congratulations on insulting yourself and making fun of your friends xD
    Eh, we're all friendly enough where we won't be bothered too much.

Makes sense, he usually keeps to himself. Although, there's one thing you could potentially post about him, and it's that he's insanely scary to see irl. He's like, 191 cm tall (I think... 6'3" converted to metric?), 190-ish lbs (football player size), has jet-black hair, really creepy blue eyes (it looks like he's seeing through you instead of at you), and a ton of scars all over him, especially the three on his face. I don't even know how he got them... I'll ask.

Although, he really doesn't act like he's that intimidating, does he?
    Woah.
    CM is Metric, Feet are imperial iirc, this makes him the third tallest in the club?

Screw the law.
    Do you have money

*throws tons of dynamite into the portals so you can't teleport*
    That was for the pencil...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Oh, and about the scars... they're from a wolf attack when I was about five/six years old. I lived in Montana, up in prime timber wolf country. I was stupid, and tried to help a wolf that had its leg stuck in a trap. It nearly ripped me to pieces, but my dad shot it before it could do any serious damage. Still clawed me up pretty bad though.
    That is so cliche, god, could you BE more of a Mary Sue?
    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    Eon...if I saw a person like that I'd look up two feet And a couple inches... and walk away.
    That'd make you 4 foot tall...
    Ilpy, you had a long conversation with Circ already? Can't you let other people dig thmeselves otu of the ground first?
    Nope! >8D

Bleach is out early.
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 17th November 2010 at 10:20 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    This is a great example of what not to do when making fun of someone in a friendly way. You're an ass, ILP.

Spoiler:- manga:
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

This is a great example of what not to do when making fun of someone in a friendly way. You're an ass, ILP.
    Sorry, that was meant to be more of a joke, it was inappropriate, I'll admit.
        Spoiler:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

^*sigh* In that case, no hard feelings. I knew you were probably kidding, but that just struck a nerve

Spoiler:
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Quote Originally Posted by ILP
        Spoiler:- Manga:

Oh look, new member. I'm the ninja. Call me inactive. I'll call you 8.
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

Then Eon's just uber serious? xD Jk, Eon.

Woah.
    My exact thought when I first saw him, actually xD

Do I over use that emoticon?

CM is Metric, Feet are imperial iirc, this makes him the third tallest in the club?
    That's exactly what I said, check your syntax ILP What?! I've never met anybody taller than him >_>

Oh wait, I remember Golde's supposed to be like... seven feet tall in Eon's fic, so I'm guessing he's the tallest?

Do you have money
    Yes, quite a bit actually...

That was for the pencil...
    Then I guess I just wasted a pencil and a ton of dynamite.
    I'm sure he could, if he wanted.

That'd make you 4 foot tall...
    Ouch... oh well, I know a guy whose my age and is 3'8".

Nope! >8D
    Rofl, you're so possesive. Wait... *runs away screaming that ILP is a pedo*

Damn you Eon and ILP, taking all the Manga comments D:<

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
    This entire quote made me laugh. So. Hard.

Oh look, new member. I'm the ninja. Call me inactive. I'll call you 8.
    Ohai there, Captain Inactive Ninja!

EDIT: Oh right, Kusari told me to write a fic profile... so here more copied layouts from Eon.

Name: Kira Enzeru (family, given)

Squad: 3rd Squad

Zanpaktou: Taishita Washi

Eyes: Crystal Blue

Hair: Blonde, medium length, longer bangs on the left and shaggier twoards the back.

Height: 5' 9"

Blood Group: B-

Personality: He's very fun-loving and happy-go-lucky, always laughing or smiling, and doing the same to others. He can be cocky, but often times his cockiness is overshadowed by his realistic attitude. He'll often remove himself from a sticky situation, simply observing in order to fix potential problems or lend a helping hand. Always has something to say, but he knows when to keep his mouth shut.

Personal Philosophy: Enzeru was a child during the civil war in District 66, but he saw the aftermath firsthand when the survivors of the final battle migrated to the upper districts of the Rukongai. This made him fear bloodshed and hate to see people injured, and he originally resolved to join Squad 4 because of this. However, he found out that he didn't want to heal the scars of war, but tear out the cause of those scars at the roots. Thus, he joined Squad 3, the Squad disparing of war, made up of those who want to eliminate it so others won't have to feel the pain of conflict.

Combat Style: Enzeru is a support type fighter at heart, his abilities are best used in concert with allies. However, when fighting alone, he's very reliant on speed and precision. Rather than taking every chance to strike a non-leathal blow, he'll bide his time and aim for vital points, striking pinpoint damage to sever nerves, damage internal organs, or cut out an eye or a finger or something.

When he's fighting with the help of others, he'll mainly focus on either exploiting the openings his allies create (i.e. charging his laser attack and firing it when he finds an opening, biding his time and attacking his opponent from behind when given the chance), or creating openings for his allies using his homing or disruptive attacks.

District of origin: Born in the Seireitei, minor nobility.

Customized: Wears a small polished kenseikan (same head adornments as Byakuya) piece above and slightly behind his left ear. While reading, he dons a pair of wire-rimmed reading glasses. He doesn't wear his sword at his hip while off-duty, but rather keeps it dematerialized within his inner world. This gives him an incredibly close bond with his Zanpaktou spirit, it appears over his right shoulder as a sort of "familiar" to his perception only.

Backstory: The younger cousin of Kira Izuru. Like Izuru, he was born into the Kira family, but was instructed privately instead of at the Shinigami Academy. He took the final with the rest of his class and graduated as a Shinigami. After serving in Squad 7 as an unranked officer for a few years, he awakened his Zanpaktou and transfered to Squad 3, where he currently awaits his promotion to Lieutenant after earning Captain Ookami's approval. Shares a sort of brotherly relationship with Captain Arashi, although he's still scared of him at times.

I'll add a combat stats thingy later. Btw, how do you get the charts. I want one :<
    Last edited by The Eighth Circle of WTH; 19th November 2010 at 3:54 AM.

Um... hello?

Strike down like lightning
    O great blade Zachiru
    And fly skyward now

I think that's a Haiku?
    Not only do you get to join, you get bonus points for attempting. The great blade Zachiru is pleased.

Welcome welcome...I motion nickname suggestions begin immediately.

Basically, he gave me a rundown of all the squads, and a basic idea of what to call each of you, although I'm sure he left some things out.

Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    DAMN STRAIGHT!

Oh, final note. I'll spare you the BORING details. But anywho. May get my computer back...erm...thanksgiving break. So, like 25th or something. IDK.

That means I'll be back, probably full time. May even start updating my fic again. MAY EVEN DRAW SOME **** OMG REALLY YEAH I KNOW RIGHT. But yeah. We'll see >>

Bye~

PS - Yeah, unfortunately, I'm freaking huge. I'm like, 6'5. *shrug* I hate it.
    Last edited by Golde; 18th November 2010 at 5:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kusari
    the law is the law. it can't be screwed.
    unless you're Kaiba

Quote Originally Posted by Kusari
    speaking of fics: sorry about the past couple weeks guys. english and algebra have kept me a bit too busy to write at all.
    FFFFffffffff. I have to add in new members.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master
    Am I really that scary to you? >_> Jeez.
    If it's any consolation you don't scare me =] Although, you got attacked by a Wolf? ... *sharp intake of breath* TBH it probably felt vunerable and thought you might take advantage it's it's already weakened state, but you have free wolves where you live?

Quote Originally Posted by Jin
    I'll call you 8.
    Ditto. you are now Eight or Circle [Circle and District line XD]

Quote Originally Posted by Eight
    lucky *******

oh well, I know a guy whose my age and is 3'8".
    is he part fairy? I'm 5 foot 9 too btw, so hello *waves*

Correction: soon to be Lt. I like you, and Invaderdim warned me of his mass inacitivty, so he's Third Seat.

Quote Originally Posted by Golde
    OMG, someone who's taller than me! *points*

I like how the club is suddenly alive again :3

^*sigh* In that case, no hard feelings. I knew you were probably kidding, but that just struck a nerve
    Okay, again, I apologise.

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Do I over use that emoticon?
    Eh, I don't think we have a problem with overusing emots. I abuse 8D XD D8 a lot.

That's exactly what I said, check your syntax ILP What?! I've never met anybody taller than him >_>
    You started with metric (cm) then converted it to imperial, and called that metric..
    Yeah, Golde's 6'4 5 and Da.c is 6'6.

SCREW THE LAW YOU HAVE MONEY!

Ouch... oh well, I know a guy whose my age and is 3'8".
    Poor guy...

Rofl, you're so possesive. Wait... *runs away screaming that ILP is a pedo*
    Pfft I'm younger than you are.

*Snips profile*
    I'd reply, but the only thing I can say is "that's pretty damn cool."
    I'll add a combat stats thingy later. Btw, how do you get the charts. I want one :<
    Tell us your stats, and someone (probably Zam) will make it for you. You can make it yourself, too (simple photoshop job).
    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Oh, final note. I'll spare you the BORING details. But anywho. May get my computer back...erm...thanksgiving break. So, like 25th or something. IDK.

That means I'll be back, probably full time. May even start updating my fic again. MAY EVEN DRAW SOME **** OMG REALLY YEAH I KNOW RIGHT. But yeah. We'll see >>
    Sodamnawesome.

Yeah my neck was hurting the next day

Da.c...
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 18th November 2010 at 7:44 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Not only do you get to join, you get bonus points for attempting. The great blade Zachiru is pleased.
    Yay! *is not struck by lightning*

Welcome welcome...I motion nickname suggestions begin immediately.
    Ohgod.

DAMN STRAIGHT!
    *gives you candy to see what happens*

Wait... how are you posting this without a computer?

HOLY CRAP, YOU'RE WRITING A FANFIC AND YOU DO ARTWORK?! AND WHY AM I TALKING IN ALLCAPS?!

Wow... I'm only like, 5' 9" tall. *feels short*

unless you're Kaiba
    I just had a hysteric laughing fit over that. I almost died

FFFFffffffff. I have to add in new members.
    Oh cool, that means I get to be in your fic too

Wait... how many fanfics are there in this club? I've heard of/seen three so far.

If it's any consolation you don't scare me =] Although, you got attacked by a Wolf? ... *sharp intake of breath* TBH it probably felt vunerable and thought you might take advantage it's it's already weakened state, but you have free wolves where you live?
    You're brave then, he's really intimidating irl. Although, he's camera shy, so maybe he doesn't like looking the way he does?

He used to. Both of us live in Ohio now, but he used to live in Montana, which is where most Timber Wolves in the U.S. live.

Ditto. you are now Eight or Circle [Circle and District line XD]
    Lucky me.

lucky *******
    Actually, I don't, just more than most people in my area.

he could be, his voice is like three octaves higher than it should be *waves back*

Correction: soon to be Lt. I like you, and Invaderdim warned me of his mass inacitivty, so he's Third Seat.
    Awesome! I have a feeling I'm going to love it around here.

I like how the club is suddenly alive again :3
    Guess you have Eon to thank for that

Okay, again, I apologise.
    I seriously doubt he'll hold it against you. Eon can't even stay mad at people for more than ten minutes xD

Eh, I don't think we have a problem with overusing emots. I abuse 8D XD D8 a lot.
    Ok then, just checking xD

You started with metric (cm) then converted it to imperial, and called that metric..
    Yeah, Golde's 6'4 5 and Da.c is 6'6.
    No, I didn't. What I did was start with metric, and then I asked whether or not my conversion was right, whether 191 cm is roughly equal to 6' 3".
    They're taaaaall.

SCREW THE LAW YOU HAVE MONEY!
    GO ME.

Poor guy...
    I feel sorry for him all the time.

Pfft I'm younger than you are.
    How do I know that? For all we know, you're some creepy 35 year old with no life preying on little kids xD

*Snips profile*
    I'd reply, but the only thing I can say is "that's pretty damn cool."
    So much for in-depth
    Not like I mind, though.

Tell us your stats, and someone (probably Zam) will make it for you. You can make it yourself, too (simple photoshop job).
    Ok then. Actually, I can't, I mess up simple things on the computer like, say, typing xD

Spoiler:- Combat Stats:

Wait... how are you posting this without a computer?
    He's probably managed to get to an internet cafe... Or using computers at the library... Or he's gone to a friend/relative's house... There are quite a few possibilities.

I'm around 5'3. They don't call me Ant for nothing.

Wait... how many fanfics are there in this club? I've heard of/seen three so far.
    Based on the archive on the first post, there are:
    Golde's, MC's, Arceus', NL's, Eon's, Rotrum's, Kusari's and Zam's. Though Blue and Da.c (and maybe some others) have written at least a chapter. Whether or not they'll ever continue it (any of them, really) remains to be seen...

Awesome! I have a feeling I'm going to love it around here.
    I'd hope so.

I seriously doubt he'll hold it against you. Eon can't even stay mad at people for more than ten minutes xD
    That's good If he didn't, he could probably very easily snap me in half

No, I didn't. What I did was start with metric, and then I asked whether or not my conversion was right, whether 191 cm is roughly equal to 6' 3"
    Ah, in which case, I misunderstood. I thought you meant "which should equal to around 6'3, if you convert [from imperial] to metric".

How do I know that? For all we know, you're some creepy 35 year old with no life preying on little kids xD
    Because NL's met me in real life I'm sure she knows I'm not a creepy 35 year old.

So much for in-depth
    Not like I mind, though.
    Eh, I'm lazy.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

He's probably managed to get to an internet cafe... Or using computers at the library... Or he's gone to a friend/relative's house... There are quite a few possibilities.
    or a internet enabled phone. i've done that a time or two.

it's okay buddy. when i picture you, i picture you as about 5' 6''

Golde's, MC's, Arceus', NL's, Eon's, Rotrum's, Kusari's and Zam's. Though Blue and Da.c (and maybe some others) have written at least a chapter. Whether or not they'll ever continue it (any of them, really) remains to be seen...
    and Golde's and mine are the longest, so far.

I'd hope so.
    i give it two Min and/or Blue visits before he snaps.

That's good If he didn't, he could probably very easily snap me in half
    most of us could.

Ah, in which case, I misunderstood. I thought you meant "which should equal to around 6'3, if you convert [from imperial] to metric".
    i still don't understand.

Because NL's met me in real life I'm sure she knows I'm not a creepy 35 year old.
    yeah. none of us are creepy 35 year olds. especially me.

Eh, I'm lazy.
    that's my line.
    thanks for the profile Circ (that's what i'm gonna call you). i should be able to get you in within the next two weeks.

well i guess that's it. i have nothing else to say really.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

*Appears from the flames*

...alot has happened while I was on my mission...

@ 8

I'm captain of Squad 6, MC, former mentor of the captains of Squads 7, 8 and 11. Peace keeper between squads 4 and 12 and the guy who knows the ninja captain...welcome to the club... if Rotrum or zam harasses you...they will be punished via Flame war...

@ Eon
    You sound...cool...and I'll help with the writers block....*Holds Drain cleaner*

@ Ant

*Pokes your brain* You know better than to call people sues...and not even marty Sue1 Mary sue! Eon is not a woman! Bad mathboy! Bad! *Wags finger*

@ Golde
    Your coming back...? *Is in shock*

@ Kida

Hello.

@ Kusari
    At least you feel like working on your Fic...

@ Jin

...but the club will feel empty without you...

Fan fic: I'm working on mines...when I feel like it... should be up for the new year...maybe...

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been gone for so long.
    I've been real busy with college and life lately.
    But I should be a more active for the next couple weeks.

Hello and Welcome to the Bleach club, Kagen.
    I'm Zameric, the captain of Squad Justice! 9.
    You seem to be fitting in quite nicely here.

Why do you watch/read Bleach?
    Well, I saw it a while ago on Adult Swim and have been hooked ever since.
    I love the action, the occasional comedy, and the awesome powers.

Also, because of my recent inactivity and loss of interest in the manga itself, it would probably be a good idea for me to resign from my post as the club ninja 2nd Squad captain. Maybe pass it along to someone more active.
    Real life is catching up to me and is proving to be more fun than whatever Kubo is feeding us.
    Aww, I'll be sad to see you resign your captaincy.
    But I can understand why you might feel that way.

Spoiler:

Ah, a new member! Is this the first time someone has joined the club because of a member?
    No... *points to self and Min*

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Basically, he gave me a rundown of all the squads, and a basic idea of what to call each of you, although I'm sure he left some things out.

Oh, and this:

Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one (Isn't this Eon? I don't see how that's possible.)
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac (He told me this is his former Lieutenant.)
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd (That's you, I'm guessing? Explains why you enjoyed the laser so much xD)
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

And all I could do was stand there gawking.
    Ahahahahaha ..... I'm not pervy,most of the time...

Oh, and about the scars... they're from a wolf attack when I was about five/six years old. I lived in Montana, up in prime timber wolf country. I was stupid, and tried to help a wolf that had its leg stuck in a trap. It nearly ripped me to pieces, but my dad shot it before it could do any serious damage. Still clawed me up pretty bad though.
    o.0 I've never heard this story before...
    Maks me think about your zan in a different way

*Glares at you both*
    Shut up, I'm only like 5'4"
    Damn Irish genes!

Oh yeah, I do those battle data chart things, huh?

Spoiler:- Combat Stats:
    Ok, I'll get your chart down in a little while.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    if Rotrum or zam harasses you...they will be punished via Flame war...
    Pfft, you need to wake up man... *Flash steps away before he can hit me*
    Last edited by Zameric; 19th November 2010 at 10:36 PM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Well well... i have missed much...

Welcome new guy im Dre Flashy(Flash Step) captain of squad 5
    Hey MC..we should test his might

And i jus want everyone to know that i havent really been partying lately yea i kno its not like me but yea..

umm oh @8...that a nice Zan u got there..never thought id see an eagle i like..and the blade is pretty awesome we shout have a battle sometime..tell em MC..its quite fun..

@NL u might have a good soldier on your hands..its would be in best interest to take good care of em...ok

Uh o just to let you guys kno..i've been in the field once again this week and thats why i havent been posting..i left monday and im back now

Welcome back Golde

wHERE THA HELL IS Da14u...i will be telling him to post but he has been really really busy so im not surprised he's not posting

i really cant think of anything else to say rite now but ill be on 2mar so yeaaa

o o o let me tell u...today before i got out of the field..i had to do a 20k ruck march...A ruck march is just a walk but with a reallllly big book bag type thing..and 20k for those who dont know is 12miles..yea so ill jus be resting and recovering all weekend and not really walking lol
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Hello and Welcome to the Bleach club, Kagen.
    I'm Zameric, the captain of Squad Justice! 9.
    You seem to be fitting in quite nicely here.
    who's Kagen?

No... *points to self and Min*
    you two were the first

Spoiler:

same here

Ahahahahaha ..... I'm not pervy,most of the time...
    most being the operative word there

*Glares at you both*
    Damn Irish genes!
    i have Irish genes too. but i also have Nordic and German genes to make up for the shortness

Oh yeah, I do those battle data chart things, huh?
    that you did
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Step View Post
    Well well... i have missed much...

Welcome new guy im Dre Flashy(Flash Step) captain of squad 5
    Hey MC..we should test his might

And i jus want everyone to know that i havent really been partying lately yea i kno its not like me but yea..
    8O IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!

umm oh @8...that a nice Zan u got there..never thought id see an eagle i like..and the blade is pretty awesome we shout have a battle sometime..tell em MC..its quite fun..
    hey current and former Squad 3 members first. (i.e. me and NL)

@NL u might have a good soldier on your hands..its would be in best interest to take good care of em...ok
    he is getting a lot of theats.

wHERE THA HELL IS Da14u...i will be telling him to post but he has been really really busy so im not surprised he's not posting
    he probably fell in love with his own reflection in a pool, not realizing it was merely an image, and he wasted away to death, not being able to leave the beauty of his own reflection.

o o o let me tell u...today before i got out of the field..i had to do a 20k ruck march...A ruck march is just a walk but with a reallllly big book bag type thing..and 20k for those who dont know is 12miles..yea so ill jus be resting and recovering all weekend and not really walking lol
    ouch
    NL- i'm jealous. you've got a new guy that didn't ditch you four days into his membership.

Circ- as said above, i'd love to fight you. i'd like to see how that ray gun of your's does against the Mist Body.

Yay chappy tonight. Circ i recommend you read this one because i found a place to fit you in. so yeah.

EDIT:
        Spoiler:- Chapter 2: The Ragnarok Trilogy:

so i need to ask this. i've been thinking of taking a break from the main story and writing a short filler arc. so what would you guys prefer Option A.) Time Travel or Option B.) serial killer Blue.

so yeah.
    Last edited by kusari; 21st November 2010 at 6:52 AM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

Godamn SPPF is slow. Seriously, what the hell. It's 10 am in the UK, it's not like this site will get a lot of traffic around now.

Peace keeper between squads 4 and 12
    That must be a damn easy job. Do me and Arc ever fight debates don't count

*Pokes your brain* You know better than to call people sues...and not even marty Sue1 Mary sue! Eon is not a woman! Bad mathboy! Bad! *Wags finger*
    *Scream* Stop poking my brain godamnit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Step View Post
    Wow, that sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    so i need to ask this. i've been thinking of taking a break from the main story and writing a short filler arc. so what would you guys prefer Option A.) Time Travel or Option B.) serial killer Blue.

so yeah.
    Time Travel will be much more fun and interesting, methinks, so I'll go with that.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Yeah my neck was hurting the next day
    My bad

Da.c...
    Shush.

You're brave then, he's really intimidating irl. Although, he's camera shy, so maybe he doesn't like looking the way he does?
    The boys in my year are scared of me =]

i give it two Min and/or Blue visits before he snaps.
    Seconded

Damn Irish genes!
    That isn't THAT short ... Ok it is but, yey part Irish!

WHERE THA HELL IS Da14u...i will be telling him to post but he has been really really busy so im not surprised he's not posting
    Uni. Speaking of which, i got an interview for Royal Holloway, HUZZAH!

NL- i'm jealous. you've got a new guy that didn't ditch you four days into his membership.
    XP, 'cause Squad 3 is just awesome like that.

i've been thinking of taking a break from the main story and writing a short filler arc. so what would you guys prefer Option A.) Time Travel or Option B.) serial killer Blue.
    Time Travel! Time Travel! I might write more of my fic today, got nothing better to do except drawing XD
    Last edited by Northern Lights; 21st November 2010 at 11:41 AM.

Godamn SPPF is slow. Seriously, what the hell. It's 10 am in the UK, it's not like this site will get a lot of traffic around now.
    It's six in Chicago and it's damn slow

he's probably referring to debates

*Scream* Stop poking my brain godamnit.
    *poke*

Time Travel will be much more fun and interesting, methinks, so I'll go with that.
    just remember it won't be the generic time travel story.

My bad
    indeed

Shush.
    indeed

The boys in my year are scared of me =]
    i am too.

Seconded
    yay. a follower for my cause

Drunks Unite

I don't know what Royal Holloway is but HUZZAH!

XP, 'cause Squad 3 is just awesome like that.
    it lost all it's awesomeness when I left

Time Travel! Time Travel! I might write more of my fic today, got nothing better to do except drawing XD
    see above
    in bold.

and with the screaming support it has gotten, i will be writing that time travel filler rather than a main fic chapter next time.

Look no further than the

Well, my next chapter should be coming out very soon.
    I already have the first half of the chapter written up.

Looking forward to your time travel filler, Kusari.

Here is your battle data chart, Kagen.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5...hCWTHBDCLT.png

who's Kagen?

i have Irish genes too. but i also have Nordic and German genes to make up for the shortness
    The new guy, he gave it as one of his nicknames.

Well apparently I have some German and French in my lineage too, somewhere. My dad's ancestry, which I'm not blood related to, is mainly Italian and English.

Drunks Unite
    Woo~! But I'd prefer a root beer over actual alcohol. XD
    And since I have a some in my closet, I think I'll go have a can.
    Last edited by Zameric; 21st November 2010 at 9:16 PM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

MASSIVE QUOTE TIME!!

Um... hello?
    OH HAI! arceus03 from the 4th Squad, normally called Arc, fanfic nickname Mizuhashi Akira (by which Golde sometimes called me), and what you quoted; cuts up everyone anyone who... well, you get it. If you ever need cookies, remember to drop by. =P They're cheaper on Thursdays. And oh, nobody told you yet, I think. I'm a crazy, avid, die-hard fan of Unohana. XP Expect me to ramble about her sometimes.

Welcome to the Bleach Club, I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) but you can also call me ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Ilpizzy (thank FS for this one)/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname.
    Ilpizzy, nice. XD That's got my irl nickname as well. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Arenak View Post
    and minchan is... insane...minchan.
    If this is on FB, I'd like it a thousand times. XD

Spoiler:
    That's a nice one. Your shikai ability statement hints that it's going to be full blast in bankai, which sounds nice. XP

Makes sense, he usually keeps to himself. Although, there's one thing you could potentially post about him, and it's that he's insanely scary to see irl. He's like, 191 cm tall (I think... 6'3" converted to metric?), 190-ish lbs (football player size), has jet-black hair, really creepy blue eyes (it looks like he's seeing through you instead of at you), and a ton of scars all over him, especially the three on his face. I don't even know how he got them... I'll ask.
    Woah.

Hopefully we'll have a bit more activity around here with another new member, so I'll be back later. *disappears with an epic cape swoosh*
    What about the smoke?

EDIT: Oh right, Kusari told me to write a fic profile... so here more copied layouts from Eon.

Personal Philosophy: This made him fear bloodshed and hate to see people injured, and he originally resolved to join Squad 4 because of this.

Combat Style: Enzeru is a support type fighter at heart, his abilities are best used in concert with allies. However, when fighting alone, he's very reliant on speed and precision. Rather than taking every chance to strike a non-leathal blow, he'll bide his time and aim for vital points, striking pinpoint damage to sever nerves, damage internal organs, or cut out an eye or a finger or something.

When he's fighting with the help of others, he'll mainly focus on either exploiting the openings his allies create (i.e. charging his laser attack and firing it when he finds an opening, biding his time and attacking his opponent from behind when given the chance), or creating openings for his allies using his homing or disruptive attacks.
    o.o I nearly got a member? XP
    ...Your combat style... Do you play chess? 8D

Oh, and we have an Arrancar profile as well. It's supposedly for fun but some members are already thinking about including, like, our Arrancar selves in some fanfic or other, though I don't know whether it's going to be written or not. I think Eon/ILPy has the form? Mine was on my lappy... which is currently being repaired. =\

HOLY CRAP, YOU'RE WRITING A FANFIC AND YOU DO ARTWORK?! AND WHY AM I TALKING IN ALLCAPS?!
    Yeah, Ed draws. He draws well. XP

That just gave me a GOOD lol. XDD

Now that I'm on holiday (YAY) I _might_ start working on it... again. Or maybe I should just rewrite the whole thing to include (and exclude) some new (and ex) members. I've recently taken an interest (probably temporary, but meh) in those Greek myths BUT STILL... I liked my original idea for my fic, but it doesn't seem to be continuing well. We'll see.

thanks for the profile Circ (that's what i'm gonna call you). i should be able to get you in within the next two weeks.
    Now I'm tempted to call him Circe. BUT Circe is a woman. >.>
    Does it matter? CIRCE IT IS! XD

So... How many nicknames now? IIRC we have 8/Eight, Circ, T8C, Kagen, TECOWTH.. What else?

@ 8
    Peace keeper between squads 4 and 12

@ Eon
    You sound...cool...and I'll help with the writers block....*Holds Drain cleaner*
    ILPy and I never fight~! Well, if you exclude that chess match...

Drain cleaner, XD I prefer hot water + salt really.

Yay chappy tonight. Circ i recommend you read this one because i found a place to fit you in. so yeah.

so yeah.
    Err, kusari, is your 2nd arc of your fanfic related in any way to the first (except for the characters?)

I'd opt for B if I get to dissect him but since everyone has voted for A, A it is.
    ...Where IS Blue, btw?

I think the right grammar is "Do Arc and I", isn't it? XP *hides under blanket*

I....read the manga and I have to say... I agree with Jin. It's a bit... boring. But that happens with every starting point, I guess. Just waiting how it will develop.
    I miss Unohana dammit

Last edited by arceus03; 22nd November 2010 at 4:02 PM.

My bad
    Godamnit, why am I being such a jerk recently

NICE!

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    ...What?

...Your combat style... Do you play chess? 8D
    I haven't played in ages.

Oh, and we have an Arrancar profile as well. It's supposedly for fun but some members are already thinking about including, like, our Arrancar selves in some fanfic or other, though I don't know whether it's going to be written or not. I think Eon/ILPy has the form? Mine was on my lappy... which is currently being repaired. =\
    Here it is:
        Spoiler:

Now that I'm on holiday (YAY) I _might_ start working on it... again. Or maybe I should just rewrite the whole thing to include (and exclude) some new (and ex) members. I've recently taken an interest (probably temporary, but meh) in those Greek myths BUT STILL... I liked my original idea for my fic, but it doesn't seem to be continuing well. We'll see.
    Greek mythology sounds awesome.

I think the right grammar is "Do Arc and I", isn't it? XP *hides under blanket*
    Ah, yes, it is. I always forget that one.
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 22nd November 2010 at 6:33 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Oh, yeah, I saw that. I forgot to say, congrats~

So, apparently, my laptop was destroyed (Guys words, not mine) so, I may not be back this Wednesday as originally thought. But I'm still gonna try to be on more. I think it was the motherboard or something.

But yeah, I'll just keep using these public computers >>

MASSIVE QUOTE TIME!!
    yay

OH HAI! arceus03 from the 4th Squad, normally called Arc, fanfic nickname Mizuhashi Akira (by which Golde sometimes called me), and what you quoted; cuts up everyone anyone who... well, you get it. If you ever need cookies, remember to drop by. =P They're cheaper on Thursdays. And oh, nobody told you yet, I think. I'm a crazy, avid, die-hard fan of Unohana. XP Expect me to ramble about her sometimes.
    that you are.

what

If this is on FB, I'd like it a thousand times. XD
    WTF is FB

That's a nice one. Your shikai ability statement hints that it's going to be full blast in bankai, which sounds nice. XP
    God i hope not. i've already made him a fight offer

Woah.
    indee

yay more Arc fic

Now I'm tempted to call him Circe. BUT Circe is a woman. >.>
    Does it matter? CIRCE IT IS! XD
    Circe it is!

Err, kusari, is your 2nd arc of your fanfic related in any way to the first (except for the characters?)
    yes it is. it takes place five weeks after the events in Hueco. ILP can back me up on that.

I'd opt for B if I get to dissect him but since everyone has voted for A, A it is.
    ...Where IS Blue, btw?
    you wouldn't get to dissect him. ILP would.
    Oh, yeah, I saw that. I forgot to say, congrats~
    i still don't know what it is we're talking about here.

So, apparently, my laptop was destroyed (Guys words, not mine) so, I may not be back this Wednesday as originally thought. But I'm still gonna try to be on more. I think it was the motherboard or something.
    you'll be fine. they are never right.

But yeah, I'll just keep using these public computers >>
    public's good. i'm posting from school right now.
    so two things:

1) my school has this writing magazine that we publish each month. our former editor moved away, so my teacher held a contest to see who would be the replacement. to enter you had to turn in a compelling story. i wrote the first chapter of my filler and turned it in last week. when i checked my e-mail after getting home, i found out i won with it. so thanks guys for winning me this honor.

2) a piece of advice: if you're trying to climb a fire escape ladde that is 8 1/2 feet off the ground, make sure the ladders is locked before putting your full weight on it. so basically, yesterday, i rebroke my arm. it was not fun.

Look no further than the

Page 94 of 248 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast