Page 61 of 248 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 6188

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    ILP: you're right. the club is kinda dead right now. you're also right in thinking you won't get the twist out of me but i can say you will be utterly surprised. and as for the original scene, if i feel like retyping it you will get it. i don't save my writing so i would have to retype the scene from memory.
    Hmm, damn. Oh well. You don't have to rewrite the scene just because I'm curious.

next chapter will be put off until next week because, sorry in advance NL, from friday to monday i'll be celebrating my country's split from the tea drinking *******s known as the british, with massive amounts of explosives. again NL sorry.
    *Is British too*
    interesting thing i found: this picture of ichigo's half hollow mask which, oddly enough, looks a bit like this a killswitch engage album cover.
    Hyperlink fail?

Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue View Post
    Hay Guys, guess what.. Buuuuh, buuh buh buuuh..BUH BUH!! Chapter 1 is here! Part 1 anyway, and don't expect part 2 anytime soon. . Woo.
    It's been a WHILE hasn't it?

Spoiler:- Looks like we have testing to do..//Chapter 1, part 1:
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 29th June 2010 at 7:52 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

ILP: yes link fail. and belated sorry ILP. i didn't know you were british.

Everyone: I wrote ILP the scene i cut out of the last chapter. i saved it this time. ILP liked it. if you want to see my original version just tell me and i'll pm it to you.

story info: from the chapter 7 on i'll be cutting down on the focus of everyone. up to this point i've covered everyone's seperate paths in the chapters. from here we'll cut down to two or three pov's.

also, since i wrote ILP's scene i'm on a roll and just gonna write this week's chaper now.

Spoiler:- Chapter 6: Temptation, Captivity and Shrimp:

Spoiler:- Author's Notes:

That was a long *** chapter. I think it's the longest i've written so far. Next time the Blue and Zam fights are the focal points. so yeah.
    Last edited by kusari; 30th June 2010 at 12:00 AM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Default Chapter 6: Super Reapers Part II

"Do you all intent to keep to your outrageous story that you all come from a different universe, that has a Soul Society?" Yamamoto asked in an annonyed tone of voice.

"Yes." Ilp, NL, Dac and MC said in unison.

"Leave." As Yamamoto ordered, Squad 2 members took the four outside the room, leaving the Captains to discuss.

The room was silent for a few moments, everyone processing and coming up with responses for the explanation they received from their guests. Ukitkae was the first to speak.

"Is their story even possible, Captain Mayuri?"

"Quite so, in fact if I experiment on-run a few tests, I can-"

"Shut up Mayuri, I get to fight them first."

"-my , my such a simpleton response."

"SILENCE!" Yamamoto ordered to Kenpachi and Mayuri.

Everyone in the room waited for Yamamoto to let the meeting continue, including Kenpachi and Mayuri, both seeming irked.

This always happens...Hitsugaya thought to himself.

"If their story is true, then they should pose no threat to us." Yamamoto stated.

"What are your orders, sir?" Soi Fon inquired.

"Keep a very sharp eye on them and try to gain as much information as you can, that goes for all of you."

"Sir." they all answered in unison.

"Meeting dismissed."
    -
    "Have you guys managed to find your Zanpaktou yet?" MC asked while the group stood outside the meeting.

"Yes and we took them to get polished, which would explain why we would have them and but wearing them..." NL said using her famous Sacrcastic tone.

"I wonder what will they do now?" Ilp pondered out loud.

"Ask me how I got so Handsome?" Dac interjected.

"They are not as stupid as your Fangirls, Dac."

"You do know you just called yourself stupid, right?"

"For the one thousand seven hundred twenty sixth time, I am not your Fan girl."

"I thought it would be more..." MC added.

"Am I the only one concerned over their reactions to us? " Ilp asked the three, unsure if were even listening to him.

"Death, forced out, tea party...the possibles are nearly countless." MC answered.

AS the four stood outside Squad One, the Soul Society seemed quiet. A gentle breeze blew past, making everyone's hair dance in the wind.

"Great now my sexy hair is turning into a sexy mess." Dac whined.

"Its odd, the breeze here feeds so much nicer than the breeze back home for some reason...." MC said as the breeze brushed against him.

"Atmospheric differences or possibly a different build of configuration of spiritons..." Ilp stated in a slightly bored tone, poking around for in his Captain's Jacket.

"My spiritual pressure seems to react to the environment differently as well." NL said while ignoring Dac's crying.

"Found it..." before Ilp could clarify on what he found, the Captains exited the Squad One barracks. Soi Fon, Unohana, Byakuya, Komamura and Hitsugaya left, likely back to their own Squads. Shunsui, Ukitake, Mayuri and Kenpachi on the other hand, walked towards the group.

"So thats the welcoming comity?" MC asked in monotonous voice.

Mayuri went over to NL, looked her over and examined her head. She quickly smacked his hand away and growled while glaring at him.

"Interesting, how about you become one of my test subjects, I'll even let you be clothed during sleep, generous offer for a mere test subject..."

"Good luck, I've been barking up that tree for two hundred years..." Dac said quietly.

"No!" NL flat out refused.

Kenpachi went over to the other three and asked "Which one of you is the strongest?" Ilp and Dac pointed to MC. Kenpachi grinned while drawing his sword, MC had this one thought going threw his mind "I'm so fu-"
    -

"-cked up kind of plan is that!?" Eon asked Blue.

"I just kill Szayel's entire fraccion to settle for the last battle we had. Then I'll beat up Grimmjow, we'll become friends, he'll join us and then we can kill Aizen!"

The two males were standing outside Orihime's room. Arc was inside trading cookie recipes with her. Dre and Zam were...well after the grandstanding with Mila-Rose, both have been missing. Yet another thing for the great Captain Eon to deal with.

"Don't...just...don't..." Eon said holding his head.

"Too late! I already killed Szayel's fraccion and left them in his lab!" Blue said as happy as he could be.

"GRIMMJOW!" Szayel's scream could be herd all over Las Noches.

"I hate my life..." Eon thought to himself.

"So can I kill something now?"

"You just killed Szayel's entire fraccion!"

"But that was like hours ago!"

"No."

"But..."

"No!"

"Aww...please?"

"No!"

"I never get to have4 any fun..."

"Your just..." Eon sighed and looked at Blue.
    -

"...a lunatic!" Molly said to Sonja about her plan.

"Its fool proof. fanfiction shows me the biggest threat to KenIchi is GrimmIchi, so I must make Grimmjow fall for me so Ichigo will be all Kenny's!"

"...there are so many things wrong with that plan, I just don't know where to begin." Adam said flabbergasted at Sonja.

"Plus we have to prepare for Master Darkness to arrive here." Molly said walking with the other three to Aizen's room.

Sonja added to the conversation "Which includes the kidnapping crisis and whereabouts of Zero unit."

"Those are sub parts to our main goal." Molly said matter-of-factly.

"They are both parts of our plan, plus Darkness will be focusing on +that part for us, so it only makes sense to focus on the sub-parts." Adam told both girls.

the three stood outside Aizen's room, before Sonja could enter, a voice asked them a question from the shadows.

"What'cha do'in?"
    -

Bleach AFTERMATH!

Gin: Good news ya'll! I'm back after a really long a bloody negotiation about my contract!

MC: ...yeah about that...

GIN: Yes?

MC: ...you get a co-host...

Gin: Really who?

MC: You'll see next chapter....

Gin: How nice! Se ya!

ILP: yes link fail. and belated sorry ILP. i didn't know you were british.
    Eh, that's fine XP It seems like not many people know that, oddly enough >.>

story info: from the chapter 7 on i'll be cutting down on the focus of everyone. up to this point i've covered everyone's seperate paths in the chapters. from here we'll cut down to two or three pov's.
    Hmm, that's good. Focusing on only a few people, and making it long and detailed.

also, since i wrote ILP's scene i'm on a roll and just gonna write this week's chaper now.
    woo

That was a long *** chapter. I think it's the longest i've written so far. Next time the Blue and Zam fights are the focal points. so yeah.
    Hmm, good. There didn't seem to be much to comment on in this chapter on those two.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    "Quite so, in fact if I experiment on-run a few tests, I can-"

"Shut up Mayuri, I get to fight them first."

"-my , my such a simpleton response."
    Very much like Mayuri and Kenpachi.

Poor Hitsu.
    "For the one thousand seven hundred twenty sixth time, I am not your Fan girl."

"I thought it would be more..." MC added.
    same
    "Atmospheric differences or possibly a different build of configuration of spiritons..." Ilp stated in a slightly bored tone, poking around for in his Captain's Jacket.
    Is it bad that I understood?

"Found it..." before Ilp could clarify on what he found, the Captains exited the Squad One barracks.
    Hmm... No mention of it in the rest of the chapter...

"Interesting, how about you become one of my test subjects, I'll even let you be clothed during sleep, generous offer for a mere test subject..."

"Good luck, I've been barking up that tree for two hundred years..." Dac said quietly.
    XDD

Kenpachi went over to the other three and asked "Which one of you is the strongest?" Ilp and Dac pointed to MC. Kenpachi grinned while drawing his sword, MC had this one thought going threw his mind "I'm so fu-"
    -

"-cked up kind of plan is that!?" Eon asked Blue.
    Definitely got a good LOL out of me, that did.

"Its fool proof. fanfiction shows me the biggest threat to KenIchi is GrimmIchi, so I must make Grimmjow fall for me so Ichigo will be all Kenny's!"

"...there are so many things wrong with that plan, I just don't know where to begin." Adam said flabbergasted at Sonja.
    But... But... But... GRIMMICHI!

"What'cha do'in?"
    8O Mysterious unknown person!

Bleach AFTERMATH!

Gin: Good news ya'll! I'm back after a really long a bloody negotiation about my contract!

Hmm... I wonder who this is...
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Well I'm back from my four day trip in Las Vegas. I thought I would be able to get on while there, but the you had to pay like 12.99 USD a day for internet access.
    And I'm going to be leaving to California on Saturday for a week. >.<
    But I'll have internet access while in California, I'll be able to check the club at least once a day.

next chapter will be put off until next week because, sorry in advance NL, from friday to monday i'll be celebrating my country's split from the tea drinking *******s known as the british, with massive amounts of explosives. again NL sorry.

interesting thing i found: this picture of ichigo's half hollow mask which, oddly enough, looks a bit like this a killswitch engage album cover.
    Bahahaha...I love that description. *patriot high five*

Maybe while I'm in california, I'll read up on all the fanfics going on right now.

Spoiler:- manga 410:

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

I'll read those... later. XD;

Manga;
        Spoiler:

Anime;
        Spoiler:

EDIT here goes... then:
    Since I'm too lazy to split them up, I'll just reply my bolds..

Everyone: I wrote ILP the scene i cut out of the last chapter. i saved it this time. ILP liked it. if you want to see my original version just tell me and i'll pm it to you.

I'd like to, please. =D

I think... His response to that was more around the lines of "Here we go again. Old people arguing among themselves" /referring to the scene in episode 60-ish or somewhere around that.

"Have you guys managed to find your Zanpaktou yet?" MC asked while the group stood outside the meeting.

Your zans disappeared? Didn't notice that. Did the zans of those in living world/Hueco Mundo disappear too?

"They are not as stupid as your Fangirls, Dac."

"You do know you just called yourself stupid, right?"

XDD

Kenpachi went over to the other three and asked "Which one of you is the strongest?" Ilp and Dac pointed to MC.

I kinda like this scene. Especially if you can portray it with pictures. XD

The two males were standing outside Orihime's room. Arc was inside trading cookie recipes with her.

You don't know how long I lol'd at this.

Bleach AFTERMATH!

Ah. ILPy, that will be NL. =D As if you don't know already, from the topic he posted...

Quote Originally Posted by ILPy
    8O Mysterious unknown person!
    That sounds a lot like Gin. Hmm..

And since he's been egging me to comment... XD; *runs away*

Spoiler:- Looks like we have testing to do..//Chapter 1, part 1:
    Uhh.. That's it I guess.
    Last edited by arceus03; 1st July 2010 at 10:06 AM.

Spoiler:- Spoiler - Manga 410:

Aside from this, I have a question about our bankai's... are we allowed to have 2 forms of our bankai, for example one with a precise condition?

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Well I'm back from my four day trip in Las Vegas.
    8D
    I thought I would be able to get on while there, but the you had to pay like 12.99 USD a day for internet access.
    And I'm going to be leaving to California on Saturday for a week. >.<
    D8
    But I'll have internet access while in California, I'll be able to check the club at least once a day.
    8D

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03
    Ah. ILPy, that will be NL. =D [s]As if you don't know already, from the topic he posted...
    What will be?

Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
        Spoiler:- Spoiler - Manga 410:
    *cracks knuckles*
        Spoiler:

Also, Blue is going on holiday for a week from today.
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 1st July 2010 at 9:42 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

On Shirosaki possibly being an Arrancar, this might interest some of you.

Spoiler:- .:

As for Blue being on holiday, why wasn't I told this?
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    On Shirosaki possibly being an Arrancar, this might interest some of you.

Spoiler:- .:
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master
    As for Blue being on holiday, why wasn't I told this?
    I'm afraid you'll have to ask him when he's back... In a week. I only found out an hour before he left, as well.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Spoiler:

@ Vizard Blue
    At least we won't get bugged for fights every other hour. ;p

@ Cell
    Idk, maybe you could make that like some kind of special final ability/attack or something like that.

@ Everyone...

Its Hichigo Shirosaki...thats his name...remember it.

@Manga
    ...i just don't have anything to say...

Anime
    ...*silence*...we know what happens...

@Blue leaving for a week...

...so nobody will ask to kill something for a week?

Spoiler:- Anime 276:

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

@ Vizard Blue
    At least we won't get bugged for fights every other hour. ;p
    XD Well I've tamed him enough to not bother me with fights XP
    @ Everyone...

Its Hichigo Shirosaki...thats his name...remember it.
    Byakuya: Who are you?!
    HIchigo: I'm nobody! You ask me who I am but... I don't have a name!
    Officially, he has no name. A politically correct name would be "The Hollow within Ichigo's conscience" though that's too long. Often used names are Ogihci (like mentioned before, it is the reverse of Ichigo which appeared as a mirror image on a title-page); Hollow Ichigo (shortened to H.Ichigo, HIchigo, Hichigo, etc.) because he is Ichigo's Hollow; White Ichigo because he is a white Ichigo, and Shirosaki which, as mentioned before, is like White Ichigo, but using the pun in his surname.
    Soyeah. Feel free to call him anything you want (I'm trying out Chuck, it seems to be catching on in another forum). Just don't say "*** is his name".

@Blue leaving for a week...

...so nobody will ask to kill something for a week?
    Yup
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post

8D

D8

8D

What will be?
    A horde or alternating smileys 8D

Will be the co-host with Gin in the next Arrancar Encyclopedia, lol.

Wooo. All this time I never knew about the name Shirosaki. Might have heard somewhere before though. And idk about the HIchigo being an Arrancar or not. I mean,     Spoiler:

On another note, I might/might not be coming here for around one week or so, depends. Gone on a vacation with Blue Even if I can come, I might not reply. So, yeah. Excuse my absence. =D I'd say "Please make sure no one destroys my barracks", but since the one and only most likeliest person to do it is on a vacation sooo... I figure it's redundant. XDDDD

A horde or alternating smileys 8D
    XD
    8O
    I did it again!
    XP

Wooo. All this time I never knew about the name Shirosaki. Might have heard somewhere before though. And idk about the HIchigo being an Arrancar or not. I mean,     Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

On another note, I might/might not be coming here for around one week or so, depends. Gone on a vacation with Blue Even if I can come, I might not reply. So, yeah. Excuse my absence. =D I'd say "Please make sure no one destroys my barracks", but since the one and only most likeliest person to do it is on a vacation sooo... I figure it's redundant. XDDDD
    D8
    And I'm not going on vacation o.o XP
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Arc: don't worry i'll fill Blue's hole and break your barracks.

as for the fic. had sometime today to think it over. the last chapter contains an event that prompts a continuation. i thought it out and planned the continuation, which is another arc with new villains. though to get to that point i would have to finish the current arc. so what i'm trying to say is i'll be posting at least two chapters a week from here out. i only expected the current arc to last 17 or 18 chapters. and you should all be getting ILP's scene soon.

and on a personal note, i'm typing with one hand because i'm an idiot and burned my left hand with a firework and its wrapped in gauze. yeah for idiocy.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

I FORGOT DDDX

Spoiler:- Chapter 30 - Battlefield Mourning:

Almost over, I swear.

Zanpaktou Name: Scorponok

Type: Poison

Zanpaktou Spirit: A Giant Purple Scorpion

Release Command: Impale

Shikai Details: In its Shikai state it becomes a Gatling Gun and fires much stronger poison bullets, these bullets are strong enough to tear off limbs (What do you expect? It's a Gatling Gun!... But there is a 10% chance, nonetheless). If the bullet remains, or atleast comes into contact with living matter. It will react with flesh and spirit energy by releasing its poison. It will release poison continuously until the bullet is not extracted, though it will stop when it dissolves fully into the wound. THE BULLET MUST DISSOLVE FOR THE REACTION TO OCCUR. The first symptoms of the poison are, that the victim's vision will start to blur, then he/she will hallucinate, then it will lead to paralysis of certain body parts. Then, if the antidote is not administered, it will lead to a painful death. These chain of events depend on the hit the victim has taken. If it is anything from a cut to a slightly deep wound, it's effects won't be as adverse. It will only blur the victims vision a little, but... if the bullet has penetrated the body, THEN the following will happen.

Bankai Name: *Please suggest an awesome name*

Bankai Details: Upon releasing, the Gatling Gun becomes an RPG-7. The RPG it fires has moderate homing capabilities as is fast, but not that fast. I can charge my spirit energy into the RPG to make it stronger, faster and more mobile (and therefore make its homing capabilities better.) When it explodes, it releases a Purple gas that has the same effects as what the poison bullets do in my Shikai. The RPG contains phosphorus, when it explodes, so does the phosphorus and releases white flames that will cause extricating pain to anybody who touches it and will give him/her large third-degree burns. The downside, it has a long reloading time (about 1 minute). I construct another RPG using spirit energy.

Anything Else: In its sealed state, the Zanpaktou is a Scorpion sub-machine gun with a bayonet. It's 1.5x stronger than the one in real life and it's bullets poison the target and causes the wound to become soar. Its effects aren't as adverse as my shikai's or my Bankai's

... Well, boys. Say hello to my little friend! I thought I'd ditch the tommy gun, physics and all 'a that. This should be acceptable, you can't say no to it's bad assery!
    Last edited by Emperor Giratina; 11th July 2010 at 1:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post
    Eon; wow you got me down really well - i am quite the hypocrite when it cames down to controlling tempers - i like how you worked in the Lupine attributes, and yey~ tribal Ryookami makes an appearance, i really do draw to calm me down and relax XD - DA.C is coming in to help, this should be fun.

I love how this plot is forming, at first i was confused, but now it's following through, well done =]

WOOOOHHH - ENGLAND JUST WON AGAINST SLOVENIA .... YEAH BITCHES
    USA and ENGLAND go through XD
    W0000T GO ENGLAND!!!! haha

and yes, me helping should be fun

Fanfiction Archive for the Eons

Spoiler:- Dreams of the Claws:
    sexy page =)

Wai-wai-wai-wai-, im DEAD?! Crap! Ah great, i got killed off. *sigh* atleast im not used as the comic relief character in this story..
    hehe, well, we'll see

I don't know, maybe because I'm currently running on about 10 minutes of sleep for the last three days -_-

Yeah, I should've noticed that.

Which makes perfect sense. And as NL's Ryookami is both a dragon and a wolf, it'd make sense that my wolf-spirit Zanpaktou would be infected next.

O_O

Um. He's dead?
    ah, now everything seems to be clicking =D

----

anyway my exam went horribly (i should have studied more and group chatted less haha) but oh well, its just a summer course

I need to catch up with Bleach reading O_o

anyway i forgot to do my ususal happy canada day, so instead:

HAPPY BELATED CANADA DAY
    Last edited by Da14u.C; 5th July 2010 at 2:18 AM.

KILL
    I can something now?
    Yah so. My vacation got cut short. but THANK GOD. I was lied to! that was no vacation, it was a JW convention, 12. hours. of preaching. for 3 days. o.e. vacation my ***. Besides, I missed you guys! There was no one to kill, by the way.on the way here well i uh..*shows broken wooden piece of a 4* Eh. hehe...*runs from arc*, Since I didn't have access to the internet, i didn't have any place to write my fanfiction. chapter 1 part 2 might be up...eh..not so soon. well anyway, yay!
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ILP

We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

That's Gotei 13

as for the fic. had sometime today to think it over. the last chapter contains an event that prompts a continuation. i thought it out and planned the continuation, which is another arc with new villains. though to get to that point i would have to finish the current arc. so what i'm trying to say is i'll be posting at least two chapters a week from here out. i only expected the current arc to last 17 or 18 chapters.
    Ah, well, at least we'll have more chapters more often!

and on a personal note, i'm typing with one hand because i'm an idiot and burned my left hand with a firework and its wrapped in gauze. yeah for idiocy.
    I'm sure Arc would be more than happy to fix that up for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
        Spoiler:- Chapter 30 - Battlefield Mourning:

Almost over, I swear.
    Well, there's not really much I can say. I don't remember much of what happened HAVE A PREVIEW DAMNIT and I don't really think THAT much happened besides some fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Giratina View Post
    Zanpaktou Name: Scorponok

Type: Poison

Zanpaktou Spirit: A Giant Purple Scorpion

Release Command: Impale

Shikai Details: In its Shikai state it becomes a Gatling Gun and fires much stronger poison bullets, these bullets are strong enough to tear off limbs (What do you expect? It's a Gatling Gun!... But there is a 10% chance, nonetheless). If the bullet remains, or atleast comes into contact with living matter. It will react with flesh and spirit energy by releasing its poison. It will release poison continuously until the bullet is not extracted, though it will stop when it dissolves fully into the wound. THE BULLET MUST DISSOLVE FOR THE REACTION TO OCCUR. The first symptoms of the poison are, that the victim's vision will start to blur, then he/she will hallucinate, then it will lead to paralysis of certain body parts. Then, if the antidote is not administered, it will lead to a painful death. These chain of events depend on the hit the victim has taken. If it is anything from a cut to a slightly deep wound, it's effects won't be as adverse. It will only blur the victims vision a little, but... if the bullet has penetrated the body, THEN the following will happen.
    [If you do not have Bankai do not complete the following]
    Bankai Name: *Please suggest an awesome name*
    Bankai Details: Upon releasing, the Gatling Gun becomes an RPG-7. The RPG it fires has moderate homing capabilities as is fast, but not that fast. I can charge my spirit energy into the RPG to make it stronger, faster and more mobile (and therefore make its homing capabilities better.) When it explodes, it releases a Purple gas that has the same effects as what the poison bullets do in my Shikai. The R[G contains phosphorus, when it explodes, so does the phosphorus and releases white flames that will cause extricating pain to anybody who touches it and will give him/her large third-degree burns. The downside, it has a long reloading time (about 1 minute). I construct another RPG using spirit energy.
    Anything Else: In its sealed state, the Zanpaktou is a Scorpion sub-machine gun with a bayonet. It's 1.5x stronger than the one in real life and it's bullets poison the target and causes the wound to become soar. Its effects aren't as adverse as my shikai's or my Bankai's

... Well, boys. Say hello to my little friend! I thought I'd ditch the tommy gun, physics and all 'a that. This should be acceptable, you can't say no to it's bad assery!
    Sounds good to me.
    I like the use of poisons, though I've usually seen that as Da.c's area of expertise, so you'll have to check with him if it's different enough to his to be allowed, I think.

As for the name of the Bankai, usually the name of the Shikai has a meaning in Japanese, which can then be added onto for a "surname"/Bankai name (like how "Zangetsu" means "Slaying Moon" and "Tensa Zangetsu" is "Heaven Chain Slaying Moon").

Also, your sealed state is a gun? I'm not sure if that's allowed, since I think almost all instances of a Zanpakutou has been a katana in its sealed state.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    W0000T GO ENGLAND!!!! haha
    Wow, you're late. They're out. Germany beat them 4-1.

Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    anyway my exam went horribly (i should have studied more and group chatted less haha) but oh well, its just a summer course
    D8. Granted, I did bother you a lot during your "study time" XP

KILL
    I can something now?

No.

Yah so. My vacation got cut short. but THANK GOD. I was lied to! that was no vacation, it was a JW convention, 12. hours. of preaching. for 3 days. o.e. vacation my ***. Besides, I missed you guys! There was no one to kill, by the way.on the way here well i uh..*shows broken wooden piece of a 4* Eh. hehe...*runs from arc*, Since I didn't have access to the internet, i didn't have any place to write my fanfiction. chapter 1 part 2 might be up...eh..not so soon. well anyway, yay!
    Ouch, a religious convention D8. 12 hours of preaching? Harsh... Well, it's done, now, and you're back 8D
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Ah, well, at least we'll have more chapters more often!

I'm sure Arc would be more than happy to fix that up for ya.

Well, there's not really much I can say. I don't remember much of what happened HAVE A PREVIEW DAMNIT and I don't really think THAT much happened besides some fighting.

Sounds good to me.
    I like the use of poisons, though I've usually seen that as Da.c's area of expertise, so you'll have to check with him if it's different enough to his to be allowed, I think.

As for the name of the Bankai, usually the name of the Shikai has a meaning in Japanese, which can then be added onto for a "surname"/Bankai name (like how "Zangetsu" means "Slaying Moon" and "Tensa Zangetsu" is "Heaven Chain Slaying Moon").

Also, your sealed state is a gun? I'm not sure if that's allowed, since I think almost all instances of a Zanpakutou has been a katana in its sealed state.

Wow, you're late. They're out. Germany beat them 4-1.

D8. Granted, I did bother you a lot during your "study time" XP

No.
    [/CENTER]
    [LEFT]

Ouch, a religious convention D8. 12 hours of preaching? Harsh... Well, it's done, now, and you're back 8D
    well, i knew they were out, i just decided to live in the moment :P
    i am still epressed that my team did so badly

and yes, you did disturb me haha!
    but it was my fault fo being online. I got an OK enough grade, but since I am doing the summer course at an american uni and having it transferred to my uni in canada, the grade will not be shown, and thus, will not affect me =)

is it me or does aizen look sexy now that he no longer looks like a condom?

I am going to watch karate kid today (w000t). in watched avatar the movie last week, and it sucked.... the graphics were awesome but they skipped waaay to many important bits in the story line, infact, its one of those movies tht if you had not watched the cartoons, you would not have understood, at all

I am trying to convince one of my firends to learn objiwe..... she is stubborn (yes, that was random)

anyway i hope everyone is good =)

i wanna see more mayuri action. i am getting tired of the ichigo-centricity

@ILP: Right, then let's make my Zanpaktou's sealed state look very similar to Squal's Gunblade from Final Fantasy 5.

Say, Da.C is my zanpaktou different enough to be allowed or what?

This is my idea for my second form of my bankai, decided to post it first and see what most of you think about it.

Technique Name: False Darkness

Activation:
    I need to be in bankai state and charge my spear with (or something equivalent to) Hado 11.Tsuzuri Raiden. I have to drop my spear and Siska takes control of the weapon, once that has happened, I need to recite the following:

"A bolt hits an arrow, the arrow shatters as the bolt continues through on the path to hit it's target. As the skill of the archer increases, so does the weapon's strength and ability."

Siska then stabs me 19mm from the heart. An indestrucable sphere forms around me and exploding sparks scatter over half my bankai's reach (15m) and my spear and chain melt and get absorbed in the wound. All metal objects (as in, real metal) and vacant spirit particles currently in the sphere are drawn into the wound as well, as the amount absorbed increases, more electrical currents appear. The wound is then covered with a film of reiatsu and metal.

Slowly my right forearm molds and reshapes as a crossbow-shape weapon takes it's place. It looks like crossbow limbs with a 3 pointed claw where my hand was before. Halfway between the tip of the bow and my elbow is a handle with an activity bar. A small gap is in the center of the claw and a slight shine of silver reiatsu is visable.

Once this is completely formed, the currents stop and the sphere disappears.

This new form is directly tapping into my reiatsu and fires reiatsu bolts charged with electricity. The more the activity bar is filled, the stronger the next bolt will be. Charging a full power bolt takes 2 minutes. Depending on the amount of metal and vacant particles I was able to absorb, I can fire between 500 and 2000 bolts (in total).

If I go unconsious/stop the technique, the bow disappears and the inflicted wound opens. Medical attention will be urgently needed or I could die.
    That's it. Tell me what you think?
    Last edited by Cell; 5th July 2010 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Fixed the spelling faults

Page 61 of 248 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast