Page 54 of 248 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 6182

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    You must be thinking of Gantenbainne Mosqueda then.
    Ah, yes Gantenbainne. Of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:- manga 405:
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
        Spoiler:- manga 405:
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    4- Me too. I actually finished one chapter yesterday.... If anyone still remembers that, that is. I think (for now) my crappy fiction is continuing.
    I do. And it's not crappy. It's good.

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
        Spoiler:- Chapter 29 - The Gods Aren’t Watching Right Now, Kid:
    *Doesn't remember much of the previous chapters*
    So it's coming closer and closer to the end... I'd like to see that final fight, and who the other captains fight (and if they survive 8O). I don't really have a whole lot more to say for now.
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 29th May 2010 at 11:37 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

3) @Kurris - Mind posting those same pics of my masks here, too? /Toolazy
    Here ya go.

If you could use a Zanpaktou of any character, whos would it be and why?
    I would have to pick Tosen's zanpakuto. It is pretty similar to my zan, and I also think Suzumushi is a cool zanpakuto.

Here is your new chart, Kusari...

Another great chapter Golde.
    I kind of respect Noza's ruthlessness and devotion towards his goals.
    I just plain laughed at Mizuhashi's reaction.
    I can't wait to read the Jin+Dre fight.

I'll read the other chapters that I have missed out on.
    Hopefully the rest of you will make an archive page like Ed suggested.
    Last edited by Zameric; 30th May 2010 at 1:09 AM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

ok writing the chapter later. should be up by tomorrow. VB is going to be pleased with this one. i make him out to be quite the little badass. and NL might be a little against me after it.

@Zam: thanks for the chart except my defense was 15, physical strength was 100 and offense was 90. so yeah. danke.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    ok writing the chapter later. should be up by tomorrow. VB is going to be pleased with this one. i make him out to be quite the little badass. and NL might be a little against me after it.

@Zam: thanks for the chart except my defense was 15, physical strength was 100 and offense was 90. so yeah. danke.
    Woo! . Thank's kusari. .
    Yo, sorry for being inactive guys, my computers jacked, won't open firefox, freezes half the time for no reason, claims im disconnnected from the internet, it's horrible. Yah.. so.. Chapter 1 will probably be up in my next post, when i can get back on the internet. That's all for now. > Can i kill something now?
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ILP

We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

That's Gotei 13

Yeah, on the old chart. These are the new numbers you gave me just the other day. If you don't want them then I can change it again.

Woohoo chapter 2. ok quick overview of important things. NL and Zam's knowledge of Arrancar and Espada is revealed. The chapter title 'Corruption' is explained. And i make Blue feel good.

Spoiler:- Corruption pt.2:

I know it is a bit shorter than the last one but i got to the points i wanted. and again i want your criticism. and i know typos are in there but my word program screwed up and i wasn't able to use spell check.

notes:
    *:VB- i used your bankai ability to solidify shadows to make hands for restraints. as for the attack name it means Black Hand.
    **: He's an arrancar and his name is pronounced Lockeer
    ***: Zasshu means Hybrid referring to his ability to fuse spirit particles
    ****: Like the color of Grimmjow's hair

@Zam: i only gave you one set of stats a couple pages ago. i think you may be mistaking me for cell
    Last edited by kusari; 31st May 2010 at 7:25 AM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

Spoiler:- Chapter 2 Kusari:

Hm.. Other then that, im still working on getting firefox up, and i wasn't planning on posting this early, so i'll edit this post later with my story. O_o.
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

That's Gotei 13

Wow, it looks like everybody and their mom are writing Bleach fanfics now. No surprise, seeing how moms tend to be related to cleaning products...
    In the mean time, I'm just drawing random pictures...

Quote Originally Posted by Eon
    Erm... how did I? I haven't fought him yet.

If you mean how would I beat Jin, I'd probably have to resort to my Bankai very early on. Of course, my Bankai can use all of its abilities by absorbing reishi, so I wouldn't be helpless anymore.
    Well, my vacuum blades are actually...like...a vacuum. That means they've got nothing inside them, not even reishi.
    Of course, then I'd need an explanation of where my reishi goes when I use shikai...
    ...Let's say I use it to maintain my shikai and bankai's forms as well as produce pressure-related effects. I don't use reishi as projectiles is the main point here (except when using kido).
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

Spoiler:- Chapter 2 - Kusari:

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
    Wow, it looks like everybody and their mom are writing Bleach fanfics now. No surprise, seeing how moms tend to be related to cleaning products...
    *Facepalm* I swear you're like me and my dad with these jokes.

@Kusari
    Definitely an interesting chapter.

The way the Captains all reacted to each other... Somehow, I just don't think it'd actually be like that. I'd imagine the Captains meeting being more... quite and respectful. Though of course, it sure made for an interesting "Hell yeah. Leave it up to our resident nerd to explain the weird **** goin' on here."

So I see THAT'S how they become Arrancars... Interesting. Especially since you defined an Arrancar as, it seems, "A creature devoid of a heart with a piece of armour formed from some bone-like material." or something along those lines. Seeing as how the Bleach universe defines an Arrancar as "A Hollow that has undergone the transformation of Shinigamification by breaking their mask (whether "naturally" or by the Hougyoku)."

Also, Hayate's ability is interesting. Whether he is a Shinigami himself (though the lack of a Zanpakutou shows that he isn't) or an Arrancar (which bares the question, how did he become an Arrancar?) or something entirely different (in which case, what is he).
    Or how Hayate knew that Zoma was the 2nd strongest Arrancar. Then who is the first, I wonder...

Well, if the newest (and probably, then, the most inexperienced) Captain became an Arrancar, then I think he could be on par a high-leveled Captain, which I think would be about equal concerning Espada-Captain level comparisons, and allowing Golde an someone else (a de-Hollowified Yasushi?) fighting Espada 1, Hayate, and any other stronger-than-Espada villains.

All in all, definitely a lot of ideas that can be explored, and questions that could be answered. Let's just see how well you answer them. (And yes, I know you won't answer these questions in the review reply reply, these are just my thoughts and ideas, and at least you know what to keep an idea of to explain if you don't already).

EDIT: How could I forget to mention... Epic sig, NL.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

here we go:

@VB: i knew you'd like that. i get how it's funny and i wanted it that way. and you were a bit of a badass, restraining captains and lieutnants and all. i talk about the transformation process further down.

@NL: yeah i thought you might have gone hand to hand, but two broken limbs ya know. and i don't hate you. this was a setup for the triumphent return i have planned for you. the whole "wolf-broken-leg" thing i did not know. you kind fought two savages at once. oh and great sig

@ILP: it seems i'm going to get the world 'interesting' a lot. that definition hm. i'm using that from here out. but remember, only soul reapers have called them arrancar but the 'arrancar' have only spoken of themselves as Espada.

Hayate is a soul reaper. Zasshu is his zanpakuto. that being said, his going to Hueco is for an entirely different reason as Aizen. as for the number two: the spiritual pressure increase right after the 'birth' was Zoma's uncontrolled energy. so technically Raya and Lakir could have figured that out as well but Hayate being master gives him final say in ranking.

A high level captain will fight Hayashi. the issue of espada 1 fight: Yasushi is not going to fight number 1. the purification of Hayashi is already planned and after the 'process' he won't be fighting for a while.

and on a final note: ILP and VB. i guess i'll blow it now, my volunteers get to go out fighting. so now i'm done

Look no further than the

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
    Well, my vacuum blades are actually...like...a vacuum. That means they've got nothing inside them, not even reishi.
    That's not what I meant. My Bankai allows me to absorb reishi from objects and the air, meaning I can use my techniques against any opponent. It really covers for my weakness.

Spoiler:- Kusari Chapter 2:

EDIT: I'm channeling ILP...
    That banner, NL. Omgepicwin.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 31st May 2010 at 4:27 PM.
    "Archer, you've decided? You'll really kill him, no matter what?"
    "Go on, escape from here. I'm not going to allow you to cry anymore."

@ILP: it seems i'm going to get the world 'interesting' a lot.
    Well, it's the only word I can think of.

that definition hm. i'm using that from here out. but remember, only soul reapers have called them arrancar but the 'arrancar' have only spoken of themselves as Espada.
    hmmm... interesting.

Hayate is a soul reaper. Zasshu is his zanpakuto. that being said, his going to Hueco is for an entirely different reason as Aizen. as for the number two: the spiritual pressure increase right after the 'birth' was Zoma's uncontrolled energy. so technically Raya and Lakir could have figured that out as well but Hayate being master gives him final say in ranking.
    Ah, okay. So Hayate is a Shinigami... this'll be interesting.
    I just thought, since he would probably have a large army, that it'd be somewhat difficult to rank them after just "feeling" their Reiatsu. Though, of course, I could make some arguments about how it's possible.

A high level captain will fight Hayashi. the issue of espada 1 fight: Yasushi is not going to fight number 1. the purification of Hayashi is already planned and after the 'process' he won't be fighting for a while.
    Ah, okay. Hayashi, Yusashi, Hayate, all these names are confusing me >.<

and on a final note: ILP and VB. i guess i'll blow it now, my volunteers get to go out fighting. so now i'm done
    WOO. Having the nerd on a rescue mission will be very nice. Also, I think it'll be easy for Blue and Zam to get me to join the team. I wonder if Arc, the medic, will come too...

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master
    EDIT: I'm channeling ILP...
    youwhatnow
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 31st May 2010 at 5:00 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

@ILP: not i got you started using interesting about everything. i have the replacment for the word arrancar i just need to learn how to say it in spanish.

the ranking by 'feeling' thing: Hayate is just that badass. and as for the large army i'll explain the exact way the transformation was done since you guys keep hit right around the edges.

Spoiler:- transformation steps:

well step by step that is the transformation process.

and ILP to make it easier on you and everyone else i will start reffering to myself in the story as Zoma. just remember Hayate is the evil one.

@Eon: i know the insult seems out of character but it's a tense time. officers are already missing and then a captain is kidnapped by hollows. what're ya gonna do

Look no further than the

@Eon: i know the insult seems out of character but it's a tense time. officers are already missing and then a captain is kidnapped by hollows. what're ya gonna do
    Good point. I'd probably start coming up with ways to beef up Seireitei security, as that's my job in a crisis situation.
    Btw, I'd love to fight Hayashi, if you're looking for voulnteers XD

youwhatnow
    I'm channeling you. We both forgot to comment on NL's banner and then edited our posts :P
    Last edited by Eon Master; 1st June 2010 at 12:11 AM.
    "Archer, you've decided? You'll really kill him, no matter what?"
    "Go on, escape from here. I'm not going to allow you to cry anymore."

I'd like to note that thI cannot recall ever beign in a solo fight that was described in greated then a paragraph.

-cries ice tears that fall to the ground and begin to freeze the ground.-

Back to the fanfic basics. Now onto an idea that no one, whiel I was around, has written about yet. For once we're gonna start as normal humans...in an alternate world in the past. For now I'll reveal the zanpakutou of some of the main characters and next time I'll write a prologue.

Spoiler:- Zanpakutou:

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post
    ^ ya know you might get done for that post, excessive font size and all that jazz *nods*

get you're skinny *** on msn, btw you're now my hubby as Senny is technically taken

I've sent you her personality, unfortunatly she doesn't really have one, as in she's quite monotone and you get the impression she really isn't all quite there, bit like Paranoid Andriod Marvin and the Mad Hatter mixed together.
    Chapter 5 is taking a while to do >.> I am getting a partial writers block. I know where I want it to go, but I am trying to decide how to get there. Plus. I need to stop watching english soaps

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Epic Tag Fail.

If you could have a pokemon as a zanpaktou spirit, which one would you choose?
    Dialga or Palkia, obviously. Maybe some fusion of the 2 (Dialkia). Though when I use my Black Hole attack, Giratina probably has to be thrown in there..
    I would choose ... hm... Beedrill?

[COLOR="LightBlue"][font='arial']Eon Master; Imma Firin mah lazor mad me laugh quite a bit, i was drinking ginger beer at the time too it hurt - but your fight scene was great, i'm not so good with fight scenes, but i'm going to have to write a few myself.

Spoiler:- Chapter 3:

I like this chapter it shows a more sensitive side to me =)

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    It's probably true to near everyone, to some degree, anyways.

Hmmmm

Ah, damn. Well that's one guess out of the way...

Fair enough.

That worm-thingy? Bawabawa?

Wow I suck at remembering these things.

Well, at least I was right.

Spoiler:- Chapter 3:

I'm so glad that a) Mugen Utsuro has a very simple personality, and that b) I don't have a fire based Zanpakutou.

If you could use a Zanpaktou of any character, whos would it be and why?
    Aizen's. Simply because it's so insanely Godmod.
    Hehe, a shinigami virus sounds like an awesome scientific conundrum :P

and as for zanpaktou of any character, I would go with a mix. I want Senbonzakura's shikai and Mayuri's Bankai or Kira actuallly.... I love Kida =)

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

Okay... Let's see..
    It's an underwater castle. The castle, which seemingly is made of crystal, has a lot of rooms and is quite large. But there's only one entrance, and, to meet my zanpakto spirit, I just have to head straight forward the moment I enter and, after a seemingly long walk, I would come to a huge room, kinda like the main room, and there's Tsukibana. The layout of the castle changes every time I go to my inner world. Yeah, it's a bit... flashy. If anything, my wishing to have a Queen-based spirit as an Arrancar should point it out. XP

Hmmm. I wish I can write battle scenes well. I always have a problem when it comes to that.

I was just thinking of making this topic~ Woo
    btw, you should add in there: Aizen's godmod Kyoukasuigetsu is not allowed.

For me, I'd say Rukia. idk why. Often, recently, when I'm alone, I get a sudden urge to cry out "Mae, Sode no Shirayuki" XD

I've even been designing new dances and bankai for her. :P

I'd gladly accept those.

NL has. The others hasn't, I think. And yes, please do so, everyone. I usually copy all of them and read the horde later, but sometimes if I forget to copy it (and you guys go on a posting spree) I find it quite annoying having to look through pages to find the chapter.

4- Me too. I actually finished one chapter yesterday.... If anyone still remembers that, that is. I think (for now) my crappy fiction is continuing.

And I will read the new chapters later. And comment on the anime/manga later, too.

Dac - I just noticed - you misspelt 'assess' as 'asses' in your 4th chapter. Only one letter amiss, but the meaning went horribly wrong. XDD

Err.... Does anyone know the exact verb for facepalming?
    :P that looks like an awesome typo. I am so leaving it in haha

Spoiler:- Chapter 29 - The Gods Aren’t Watching Right Now, Kid:

Eh. I'l try to keep a more regular schedule...since there's still SOO much more I want to write. I'll probably do this through college XD

maybe Kubo will take my story up *crosses fingers and wishes...*

And yeah, I consider myself well with fight scenes, as well. I could help =)

Oh, and I'd appreciate some...uh...can't remember the word...eh, opinions or whatever of my fic, much obliged.
    The chapter has a lack of me
    and you say you will work on it in college now :P lets see if you say that while in college haha

Spoiler:- Chapter 2:

@Kusari
    I'm so out of Character in your fic for some reason...
    ...do I really seem that way? [o.o]

@Golde
    I have and your chapter is nice.
    Last edited by MasterCharizard15; 2nd June 2010 at 5:06 PM.

Hello everyone..its me the once in a blue moon Flash Step XD...i do try to post but i be so busy in the world of the living...no but seriously i do get on and check out the posts even tho i dont post.

@NL GOLDE N MC
    your chapters are all very nice even tho they lack ME in them but its cool...i figured it was because i havent posted that much...

Spoiler:- Anime:
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Spoiler:- ILP's review:

@Flash
    you'll get your screen time soon...

Spoiler:- MC Chapter 2:

Chapter 5 is taking a while to do >.> I am getting a partial writers block. I know where I want it to go, but I am trying to decide how to get there. Plus. I need to stop watching english soaps
    I know the feeling, except i'm starting to watch Inuyasha - also CAPTAINS WHO HAVN'T GIVEN ME INNER WORLD REFERENCES [you know who you are] you won't be in the next chapter until i get them =.= - that's MC, Kusari and Flash Step

your chapters are all very nice even tho they lack ME in them but its cool...i figured it was because i havent posted that much...
    Partly, and also because I havn't been able to work you into the story yet as i don't know you as well as some people in the club to work out a personality for you - so far, i've been quite lucky >.>;

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    It has been a week since DAC, MC, ILP, and NL had been admitted to Squad Four. They were nearly dead on arrival, but thanks magnificent work and skill of Squad Four and its Captain, they managed to recover beautifully. The four were now conversing over the current events that placed them in these predicaments.

“So apparently we all received an S+ ranked distress call from a fellow Captain from Sogyoku Hill. On arrival, we were attacked and left for dead.” NL said sipping tea.

“A bright light covered the area afterwards and transported us into Bleach. Also judging from the conversations I overheard, pre-Battle with Aizen, Post- Encounter with Luppi”. ILP said looking at DAC with a confused expression.

“Even damaged, I still look Sexy”. DAC said checking himself out in a mirror in the room. “I was asked out by one of the nurses here, but I turned her down, I told her I don’t date ugly girls”. DAC said posing in front of the mirror.

“That’s horrible”! NL said in disgust.

“It’s the truth! I wasn’t going to date her out of pity, plus if I didn’t eventually I would have to have awkward pity-” DAC was cut off by being hit in the face with a jello, thrown by a very agitated NL.

“So now we have multiple issues to focus on, how that light transported us here and how do we get back, our Zanpaktou are missing and how do handle ourselves here”. MC said trying to bring the conversation back on topic.

“I have no idea why most of the women around you find you attractive at all.” NL said completely ignoring MC.

“Guys, Created Universe we’re trapped in, missing Zanpaktou, having no idea how to get back home”. ILP said trying to get their attention.

“They all fall to my charm, good looks, brains and god like body”. DAC said to NL.

Eventually MC and ILP gave up on steering the conversation back to business and just sat back and watched the argument between NL and DAC, while eating popcorn.
    -
    Haha!!! This is so well written! I mean the conversation does not read like a script, the reactions are realistic, and they portray all our characters very well. Both mine and NL's were captured well and ofcourse, yours and ILP's haha! and it was extremely comedic. Very well done.

As for the rest of the chapter, could you do me a favour and do a post which has every single character in your story and who they are and post the link to that post everytime you do a new chapter just so that its easier to keep up with which character is which because you have A LOT of characters, and I have a bad name memory haha.

Overall, very well written. definately a good chapter

Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Step View Post
    Hello everyone..its me the once in a blue moon Flash Step XD...i do try to post but i be so busy in the world of the living...no but seriously i do get on and check out the posts even tho i dont post.

@NL GOLDE N MC

Spoiler:- Anime:
    MC15's chapter mentions you in passing. Type "Dre" in the search bar and you will notice :P
        Spoiler:- Anime analysis response:

once in a blue moon? do you pick days to post based on the moons rotation O_o
    (ok, that was a lame joke, but it sounded funnier in my head)

Just so that you are forwarned, I will take one day out of my busy schedule to go through photos, focusing on your chest :P

Are we back to aesexual? or straight?
    You have to love the moods though, they keep things interesting eh?

I know the feeling, except i'm starting to watch Inuyasha - also CAPTAINS WHO HAVN'T GIVEN ME INNER WORLD REFERENCES [you know who you are] you won't be in the next chapter until i get them =.= - that's MC, Kusari and Flash Step

Oh! I tried watching that once, for some reason, i just never clung on

On a random note, I am currently youtubing how to walk like a runway model. Last year I was invited to work for vogue canada but since I just started uni, I said no to focus on academics and see if I could handle the work load, and now that i know what it is like, I am hoping to run into the recruiter again sometime and get him to sign me on.

On another random note: does anyone know a good website for ordering flags online? I want a franco-ontarian flag, and maybe the flag of Nunavut. I am also looking at trying to get a vatican city flag

On a final random note: This Israel scandal has americans overdramatic, especially in New York. You would think people would understand a country at war will do anything to protect its borders and themselves... ah well.

On a bleach note: I am so not a fan of the main characters. I want to see more Mayuri and more Kira.

Fanfic Character Sheet

[Soul society (Bleach Club)]
    Silver-Bodyguard
    Sola-Bodyguard
    Hunter-Bodyguard
    Muffin-?
    [Soul Society]
    MC
    ILP
    NL
    DAC
    Sora, Warrior of Suffering and Guardian of Oblivion

Hikari, Warrior of Love and Guardian of Justice

[las Noches]
    Eon
    Blue
    Dre
    Zam
    Arc

[Urahara Shop/World of the Living]
    Golde
    Jin
    Kusari
    Luppi
    Rotrum

[Dark Alliance]

Dante, Warrior of Repentance and Guardian of Duty

Seth, Warrior of Euphoria and Guardian of Order

Hotaru, Warrior of Desire and Guardian of Freedom

Setsuna, Warrior of Hate and Guardian of Chaos

Lilly, Warrior of Loneliness and Guardian of Peace

Adam, Warrior of Weltschmerz and Guardian of War

Molly, Warrior of Righteous Indignation and Guardian of Death

Sonja, Warrior of Sadism and Guardian of Life

[Zero Squad]

Data misssing...

[Unknown]
    Anon

Zanpakrou, pics of them and their weapons and all that other good stuff will be added here later.
    Do you want a mini bio as well?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Well since I went and read all of your new fanfic so far, I can comment on it. Chapter 1, part 1 was pretty darn epic! And other two part were good and wraped up the chapter, and began the series nicely. In chapter 2, you made me seem like real horndog. I can't speak for Dre though. Well I can't wait for the next chapter. Good work.

Page 54 of 248 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast