Page 171 of 247 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,275 of 6152

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

  1. #4251
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    @arc: can't be frozen, can't be boiled? am I the only one who thinks your zan has absolutely no weakness and are probably the most powerful person here because of it? please tell me that electricity can at least flow through it
    Oh, I AM the most powerful person indeed, you just noticed? Tsk tsk

    *ehem* That aside, you are just reposting what Dac did. If you bother to go through the posts on the previous page, you'll see what I posted about my zan. In case you don't want to bother, I quoted it here:

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    *shrug* My zanpakto is different to most other people. It may not have an apparent weakness, but if you look close enough, you can find openings that you can exploit. That compensates for her lack of offense. My only forms of offense are water pressure and the blade. Plus Kido, of course. She supposed to be more supportive than offensive. So excuse the lack of apparent weakness. My zanpakto would be horribly weak if I give it obvious weakness while at the same time not having great offenses.

    Also, no legitimate weakness? Yes it does. Mainly a yellow rat that comes with the name Pikachu, or a teenage girl whose name is Zachiru.
    For the note, "a yellow rat that comes with the name Pikachu, or a teenage whose name is Zachiru" means electricity. Yes, it can flow through. I believe Eon mentioned it last page, as well.

    And... the water can be frozen and evaporated, as I said on my zanpakto page. It's just that it's hard to. The main reason why I gave Tsukibana those properties is because the water is my blade. If it can be vaporized or frozen at ease, I would be mostly defenseless all the time. "Cherish, Tsukibana!" "Hado #31, Shakkaho!" *Tsukibana evaporates* "Damn"

    I have another option, really. I could make Tsukibana have the same properties to normal water (vaporize-able and freeze-able, that is) but in return I would have to be able to create a body of water at will. Like how a certain Espada-Shinigami fight went I could mention (Too lazy to spoiler). I prefer the first option, because it makes Tsukibana a unique body of water, not just a random mass of water I can spew out from my blade anytime.

    Also, me, the most powerful person? *shrug* I suppose Eon's bankai that multiplies his strength, speed and sensory nerves a hundredfold isn't a match to a body of revolving water. XP

    Hope that clears pretty much everything? ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    >Chess fic

    Once I get settled in at my new home, I'll be doing my editing, then posting.
    You're done? YAY! =D
    Last edited by arceus03; 10th August 2011 at 1:19 AM.


  2. #4252
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Well, I see the term "Godmoddy" as being "a power level of over 9000! similar to that of a God" or just "very, very powerful", so in theory, we can have a lot of godmodders together. Though, of course, other people may define it as "more powerful than everyone else by a good margin", which is what I'm assuming you follow it as?

    Godmoddy is actually the wrong word to use (because it implies that we're all haxxors), as MC said. Uber is better.

        Spoiler:- Reply to Eon:


    Funnily enough, I think you have the highest total, with 510. Second being Blue, Flash, and Sapph (what) with 500. Most people then have 490 and 480, with I think Zam having 460, and Jin also being fairly low, with around 430 or something.

    WHAT. Sapph. Has. 500. Not possible. Even if he's stronger than me (being my former superior and all), he shouldn't be stronger than Golde.

    But that's all from memory, I'm probably wrong somewhere.

    I believe Jin has 420, but yeah, that's mostly correct.
    Bolded.

    Preserving odd formatting gives me headaches, so I'm not going to.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

        Spoiler:
    Even more bold.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    @responses to zan: Clearly I have a few more tweaks to make

    Please refer to my reply. You're not making a new one until I give you my approval. You've had your current one for four months or so. Wait until mid-October (around the six month mark), then I'll be happy to help design and approve it.

    @arc: can't be frozen, can't be boiled? am I the only one who thinks your zan has absolutely no weakness and are probably the most powerful person here because of it? please tell me that electricity can at least flow through it

    Arc is probably the second most powerful because of all the fire Zanpaktou in this club (we have like, six or seven including yours). Golde is the most powerful, or perhaps he's not because electricity doesn't work very well in areas of high heat. Either way, we've already been over its weaknesses.

    the ice in my body thing sounded better in my head, trust me, it did

    Uh-huh. Sure it did.

    @eon's fic: awesome, aside from a few grammatical errors, it's awesome

    Please refer to kusari's reply to this.

    also, prepare to see a fight with me and another person from this club in my next chapter, before everything boils down to the plot again

    Your story has a plot?

    whoever wants to be the one to fight me, the first one to pm me a link to their zanpakuto and shinigami profile will get to

    Just do it yourself. Most of us have profile pages anyway.

    it will be against my light zan because that's the zan in my fic

    Thank you for seeing the light (pun fully intended).
    Sensing a pattern yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari
    >Eon's fic

    You don't disappoint. It was decidedly epic and the plot twist was very well written. It felt really smooth. The only thing I don't like, is the fact that you have now set the bar high for fic writers. Which means I have to work hard to keep up with you.
    Thank you. And lol, you don't have to use me as a standard. In fact, I'd prefer that you don't; I'd likely get a swelled ego and I don't want that.

    Tbh, I was using you as a standard when I started writing this, but I've found that it's better if I just do my own thing and not let my basic writing style be influenced by anyone else's, no matter how good they are at writing.

    C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

    Aaaaaand I think I'll just add in my two cents here.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

    Oh, I AM the most powerful person indeed, you just noticed? Tsk tsk

    You honestly might be. You have only one major weakess, and it takes a close range fighter to exploit it thanks to your Kidou. Mine is powerful, sure, but if I take even one major (not lethal, but extremely damaging) hit, then I'm done. Golde's is also powerful, but his defense is pretty easy to break through if you know how to. His offense is insane, though. The dangerous thing about lightning is that, with a large enough charge, electricty can overload any insulator, no matter how much it resists an electrical charge. There is no absolute defense against lightning attacks except Kidou (which is part of the reason why the only other pure-lightning user in the club is Arenak, who has a more metal-based ability and is much less powerful than Golde. I doubt we'd allow anyone else to use pure-lightning, at least I wouldn't).

    For the note, "a yellow rat that comes with the name Pikachu, or a teenage whose name is Zachiru" means electricity. Yes, it can flow through. I believe Eon mentioned it last page, as well.

    In detail, no less.

    And... the water can be frozen and evaporated, as I said on my zanpakto page. It's just that it's hard to. The main reason why I gave Tsukibana those properties is because the water is my blade. If it can be vaporized or frozen at ease, I would be mostly defenseless all the time. "Cherish, Tsukibana!" "Hado #31, Shakkaho!" *Tsukibana evaporates* "Damn"

    In addition, reishi absorption abilities like Garou (my old Zanpaktou) have no effect on Tsukibana, but they would on normal water. When I used Garou, I was able to defelct Arc's water attacks, but never absorb them. Although the last bit would be just plain funny to see in omake or something. You'd have to win by barraging them with cookies until they got so fat they couldn't move xD

    I have another option, really. I could make Tsukibana have the same properties to normal water (vaporize-able and freeze-able, that is) but in return I would have to be able to create a body of water at will. Like how a certain Espada-Shinigami fight went I could mention (Too lazy to spoiler). I prefer the first option, because it makes Tsukibana a unique body of water, not just a random mass of water I can spew out from my blade anytime.

    Yours is more unique and much more fun to use (plus it allows for a cuter Zanpaktou spirit). Plus, what could happen if you had to use your healing powers in a pinch with your water evaporated? Use scented steam to calm you down before you die?

    Also, me, the most powerful person? *shrug* I suppose Eon's bankai that multiplies his strength, speed and sensory nerves a hundredfold isn't a match to a body of revolving water. XP

    See my earlier reply. Water is not a force to underestimate. Especially not when wielded by someone who also has a Kidou ranking of 100 :P And yeah, I'm really powerful, I get it. However, I have a huge, gaping weakness that can be exploited by just about anybody, I just make it insanely hard to target. I'm not as dangerous as you give me credit for, no matter my strategic abilities or power.

    Hope that clears pretty much everything? ^_^

    Definitely, at least from my point of view.

    You're done? YAY! =D

    How did I miss this? YAY!
    And back to the pattern.


    EDIT: To clarify what I meant about "dangerous" as opposed to "powerful", I've made a list with reasons why each Captain is dangerous, and in what order they fall. DO NOT WHINE if you're angry at me for your rating (and yes, some of you will not like it). Just. Don't. Do it.

    NOW, I want you all to bear in mind that this "order" is relative; we're all roughly the same level of power (the Captains). We all have at least one weakness, or at least a lack of strength in one area. Nobody is saying you're weaker than anyone else, or that you can't beat someone based solely on these rankings. It's just like any other list in this club.

        Spoiler:- List:


    I hope you get what I meant. I mean, Blue and I are arguably in the top three most powerful in the club, but in terms of a danger rating, we don't even make the top five. Others might disagree, but honestly, I'm nowhere near the most dangerous fighter in this club, and I feel that my list is at least mostly accurate.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 10th August 2011 at 3:13 AM.
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.


  3. #4253
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    *sigh* Dauc, that comment was half-sarcastic. Yes, you annoy me to a degree, but no, I'm not intentionally insulting you. If my words are sharper than they should be, it's because of that annoyance. I'm sorry that you feel insulted, but it's really not intentional (at least, not in any instance that I can recall).

    Also, the part about me not knowing you? That goes both ways. Little comments like "oh, he's just irritating" (when coming from me) are usually at least partially sarcastic, with the sarcasm and cynicism increasing the more insulting/larger the comments are. It's rare that I deliberatly insult friends or acquaintances, and you don't annoy me nearly enough for that. If you knew me, you wouldn't make that assumption either.

    Now then, replies, replies, replies.
    I dont know if I should bother replying this...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    @responses to zan: Clearly I have a few more tweaks to make
    if I were you, personally, I would give up ^_^ you don't like taking peoples advice, or suggestions, and well.... you come up with some really (i think confused might be the most polite word to use) ideas. I have noticed almost everyone offer you help on your zan, just pick someone, have them help you and give you ideas, and produce something original, or just give up. i strongly disadvise trying to come up with something yourself....again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    @arc: can't be frozen, can't be boiled? am I the only one who thinks your zan has absolutely no weakness and are probably the most powerful person here because of it? please tell me that electricity can at least flow through it
    there was an entire convo on this....


    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post

    it will be against my light zan because that's the zan in my fic
    xD I like how you had to specify which zan it was xD


    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post


    Oh, I AM the most powerful person indeed, you just noticed? Tsk tsk
    correction, you can claim "most powerful captain"
    i trump you

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

    *ehem* That aside, you are just reposting what Dac did. If you bother to go through the posts on the previous page, you'll see what I posted about my zan. In case you don't want to bother, I quoted it here:
    I am horribly ashamed that I basically stated the same thing Lucario did (though he did it after me). I thoroughly apologise for whining about your zan's strength. I like challenges anyway and figurig out how i trump you took a good deal of thinking and analysing :P

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

    For the note, "a yellow rat that comes with the name Pikachu, or a teenage whose name is Zachiru" means electricity. Yes, it can flow through. I believe Eon mentioned it last page, as well.
    I personally dont see how this is a weakness for you in anyway. If someone tries to electrify you, your zan protects you by diverting the flow of electricity through its liquid body. meh. all it means is you cannot directly touch your zan when someone is sending electricity to it. this is more of an advantage than a disadvantage. its not like your zan will lose its shape when electrified xD

    I term your zan official Ultimate Defense


    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

    And... the water can be frozen and evaporated, as I said on my zanpakto page. It's just that it's hard to. The main reason why I gave Tsukibana those properties is because the water is my blade. If it can be vaporized or frozen at ease, I would be mostly defenseless all the time. "Cherish, Tsukibana!" "Hado #31, Shakkaho!" *Tsukibana evaporates* "Damn"

    I have another option, really. I could make Tsukibana have the same properties to normal water (vaporize-able and freeze-able, that is) but in return I would have to be able to create a body of water at will. Like how a certain Espada-Shinigami fight went I could mention (Too lazy to spoiler). I prefer the first option, because it makes Tsukibana a unique body of water, not just a random mass of water I can spew out from my blade anytime.


    Hope that clears pretty much everything? ^_^
    I think it cleared everything up :P

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

    Also, me, the most powerful person? *shrug* I suppose Eon's bankai that multiplies his strength, speed and sensory nerves a hundredfold isn't a match to a body of revolving water. XP
    correction: most powerful captain :P
    i trump you


    on a more random side note: good group convo yesterday we discussed many important things, like how unbelievably hot Cell is

    actually..... now that I termed Arc's zan, I feel like doing that to everyone.

    Golde: Ultimate Shocker
    Cell: Robin Hood/The messenger
    NL: Mother Nature
    Arc: Ultimate Defense
    Minchan: The Star
    PKMN Trainer Rex: Demonic Brutality
    MC15: Draconic flame
    Lucario: The Confused One
    Zameric: Bloody Death
    VizardBlue: Dark Gore
    ILP: Absolute Madness
    Kusari: Big Bad Wolf
    Me: Ultimate Sexiness or Toxic Beauty

    i skipped all the inactive people
    Last edited by Da14u.C; 10th August 2011 at 3:12 AM.

  4. #4254
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!
    XD

        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    You honestly might be. You have only one major weakess, and it takes a close range fighter to exploit it thanks to your Kidou.
    You know what I think of when you said this?
    Unohana. XD She's nice, awesome, Captain of Squad 4, but it's been hinted that she's very powerful. And she's good with Kido. Awwwwww, we have something in mutual :3

    ...Yeah, I'm nice and awesome. XD As if


    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Although the last bit would be just plain funny to see in omake or something. You'd have to win by barraging them with cookies until they got so fat they couldn't move xD
    XD Indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Yours is more unique and much more fun to use (plus it allows for a cuter Zanpaktou spirit). Plus, what could happen if you had to use your healing powers in a pinch with your water evaporated? Use scented steam to calm you down before you die?
    I know =D
    Scented steam ftw! XD That sounds like something that can make you aroused, though...

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    2. Arc (Medic, Water-element, Kidou mastery, tricky, very solid defenses, only one major weakness)
    You left out one thing: COOKIES! =P I bribe people. With chocolate chip cookies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    correction, you can claim "most powerful captain"
    i trump you
    Yeah, yeah. I'm not claiming anything. XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    I personally dont see how this is a weakness for you in anyway. If someone tries to electrify you, your zan protects you by diverting the flow of electricity through its liquid body. meh. all it means is you cannot directly touch your zan when someone is sending electricity to it. this is more of an advantage than a disadvantage. its not like your zan will lose its shape when electrified xD
    No o.o I've always imagined that blasts of lightning will shoot straight through the water. Other projectile attacks I could shield/deflect/divert its course, but never with electric. That's why I said my absolute weakness is electric; it blasts straight through my defenses.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    I term your zan official Ultimate Defense
    XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    on a more random side note: good group convo yesterday we discussed many important things, like how unbelievably hot Cell is
    XD That how he always seem to attract...? XD Indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    actually..... now that I termed Arc's zan, I feel like doing that to everyone.

    Lucario: The Confused One

    i skipped all the inactive people
    That one made me lol very much XDD

    And Eon

    Manga! =D
        Spoiler:

    Last edited by arceus03; 10th August 2011 at 5:21 AM.


  5. #4255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

    Those are correct... I believe. For Captains class anyways. Those ranked lower are around ~390 to ~410 or something like that.
    I'm surprised at how poor my database is on the stats. I'll have to fix that today.
    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    >Chess fic

    Once I get settled in at my new home, I'll be doing my editing, then posting.
    ****yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    That depends on how you define "simple". Your reactions are rather predictable, but you're a hard character to get a read on and write in terms of emotions. Although, for one thing, your brand of humor is one that I can easily use, which I'm grateful for. Humor is hard for me :P
    The former, mostly. In terms of emotions, you could simply write off "the robot HAS no emotions!" or something. And yay, humour is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Excellent. This is exactly the kind of positive feadback I like. Tells me that I wrote a good scene, what I did right, and voices your thoughts and predictions on the matter. Thank you.
    I'll take a note and try and to something like that for most of my reviews.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Don't worry, coming up with creative ways to say things is my job. Your job is to make technology that can let me do it at the speed of light :P
    Woo! I'm good at that bit 8D
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    They're not like little fluffly puppy paws, they're twisted because they're partially like human feet and they have huge freaking claws. It's supposed to be more gruesome or morbid rather than funny.

    I'm sticking with the fluffy puppy paws because it's more funy

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    WHAT. Sapph. Has. 500. Not possible. Even if he's stronger than me (being my former superior and all), he shouldn't be stronger than Golde.
    I think he made the numbers quite early, so we didn't quite have that standard "Captain is between X and Y; Lieutenant is betwen A and B", and I think he mentioned something about being an older member, so he should be allowed to have high stats *shrug*. He's not that active though, so he doesn't appear in the fanfics as much anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    I believe Jin has 420, but yeah, that's mostly correct.



    No comments on the list, really.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    ILP: Absolute Madness
    I am okay with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
        Spoiler:

    Probably why there was such a massive cliffhanger. And no I didn't , I already knew
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  6. #4256
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    294

    Default

    Me today:

    Wake up, go get some breakfast.

    Realize "Oh hey, it's Wednesday"

    ...Realize "OHAY IT'S WEDNESDAY! NEW BLEACH. "

    Run to my laptop to finally get the next part to the giant cliffhanger last week

    Go to a manga website, clicked Bleach.

    Read the latest Bleach, but noticed it looked familiar.

    Figured out "Oh, I guess it's not out yet."

    Go to the homepage of the manga site.

    "One Piece, Bleach, Naruto, [etc.] are all on break this week."

    Ich koche Spaghetti

  7. #4257
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    GURREN LAGANN
    Posts
    538

    Default

    @dac:

    confused one, he he, HAHAHAHAHAHAHNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAA

    I'm sorry, I think that's the funniest thing I've seen today

    I'll keep my light zan as requested, I never give up, so this thing is pushed to the back of my mind *click*

    and, as suggested by ILP, Jaku vs. Blue in the next chapter

    I am totally ****ed

    He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

        Spoiler:- image thanks:

  8. #4258
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    actually..... now that I termed Arc's zan, I feel like doing that to everyone.

    Golde: Ultimate Shocker
    Cell: Robin Hood/The messenger
    NL: Mother Nature
    Arc: Ultimate Defense
    Minchan: The Star
    PKMN Trainer Rex: Demonic Brutality
    MC15: Draconic flame
    Lucario: The Confused One
    Zameric: Bloody Death
    VizardBlue: Dark Gore
    ILP: Absolute Madness
    Kusari: Big Bad Wolf
    Me: Ultimate Sexiness or Toxic Beauty

    i skipped all the inactive people
    I want to give my interpretations on a few of the zans listed here...
    Someone else wanted me to note that your titles 'sound ugly'.

    Cell [Siska] ............................... Flexing Vector
    arceus03 [Tsukibana] ................. Wall of Water, Tsunami
    minchan [Tsuyokin] ................... Starfire, Morning Star
    Eon Master [Tanryoku no Rei] ..... Braveheart
    Zameric [Keiri] .......................... The Executioner of course
    ILP (...) [Kagirinai-Kuuhaku] ......... Möbius blade

    I like Kida's zan title. And Toxic Beauty is fine for yours.
    I'm too lazy to comment on the others atm.
    Last edited by Zameric; 10th August 2011 at 7:29 PM.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  9. #4259
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Everywhere. At the Same Time
    Posts
    511

    Default

    Did you have my funeral yet? Cause I'm still alive! And...ILP may or may not be the only person who knows that. I've gotten caught up with a lot of writing stuff (And evil, evil, evil, evil math homework!) so I haven't been able to post. I have been keeping current with the manga, though, and I actually worked on my chapter one PLease ignore the fact that I posted the prologue ages ago

    I also need to make more appearances in Eon's Fic.

    Also. I need someone to murder MC for me, he got the 4242th post! *Begins planting weapons everywhere and forming traps out of ice*

    In other news, my first chapter has exactly 1337 words (Not including the title) according to word.

        Spoiler:- Chapter One:


    The technology and a good number of the characters are stolen simply because I've been working in my past couple fics on making Soul Society more modern, and there weren't enough scientists among us. And...I really haven't been able to write a fight scene in a while, so I may have overdone it with the amount of fight scenes I've set up this chapter.

        Spoiler:- Manga:


    EDIT: Ohgod. My dog opened my trash bag and let all the trash everywhere...My Kitchen has so many ants in it...*shudders*
    Last edited by rotrum; 10th August 2011 at 7:57 PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

  10. #4260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    and, as suggested by ILP, Jaku vs. Blue in the next chapter

    I am totally ****ed
    Light versus shadow, will be interesting to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    arceus03 [Tsukibana] ................. Wall of Water, Tsunami
    Eon Master [Tanryoku no Rei] ..... Braveheart
    Zameric [Keiri] .......................... The Executioner of course
    ILP (...) [Kagirinai-Kuuhaku] ......... Möbius blade
    Tsunami sounds cool even if it's too offensive
    Braveheart... reminds me of the Japanese Digimon song Which means it suits Rotrum or MC more.
    Of course, the Executioner.
    MOBIUS BLADE I AM SO OKAY WITH THIS.
    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    And...ILP may or may not be the only person who knows that.
    Ironic, considering how you hated me before, and now I'm talking to you so often
    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    I've gotten caught up with a lot of writing stuff (And evil, evil, evil, evil math homework!) so I haven't been able to post.
    Even I will admit, this homework was evil. Stupid geometry.
    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    Also. I need someone to murder MC for me, he got the 4242th post! *Begins planting weapons everywhere and forming traps out of ice*
    Aha, 4242. I just checked, Eon got post 1337.

        Spoiler:- Chapter One:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  11. #4261
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Someone else wanted me to note that your titles 'sound ugly'.
    Ah. Let us sit back and enjoy the show that is going to ensue.

    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    Also. I need someone to murder MC for me, he got the 4242th post! *Begins planting weapons everywhere and forming traps out of ice*

        Spoiler:- Manga:


    EDIT: Ohgod. My dog opened my trash bag and let all the trash everywhere...My Kitchen has so many ants in it...*shudders*
    You always deem MC as a necessary casualty. XD

    ikr.

    ANTS!

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Ironic, considering how you hated me before, and now I'm talking to you so often
    He did?

    Aand. Guess what. I have a new zanpakto! =D

    Joking. I was thinking of revamping it, actually. Not so much as a revamp than a power split, though. I need to know your opinions. =D

        Spoiler:


    Just to keep the club from dying until Wednesday

    Oh new page =D

    Speaking of 42, the first post on page 42 was ILPy. XD The second was me And the one who really got the post 42 was Zam. =D
    Last edited by arceus03; 12th August 2011 at 9:40 AM.


  12. #4262
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the elf condom
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    Short post here.

    >Chess fic

    I have an estimated period of release. Between August 27th and September 15th.


    I changed the name of my zanpakuto and a small chang to primary hand that affects battle style. Not a big thing. Nothing major was changed. Just felt like I should inform you guys.


    >Arc's changes

    I like the fact that you now have two different forms. It makes you slightly less predictable. Now we have to think of whether you'll attack or defend.
    Last edited by kusari; 12th August 2011 at 8:29 AM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

    Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

    We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!


    ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

  13. #4263
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,245

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    Did you have my funeral yet? Cause I'm still alive!
    I swear i'm one of the only people that doesn't consider you dead to the world.

    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    In other news, my first chapter has exactly 1337 words (Not including the title) according to word.
    Havn't you had, tonnes of first chapters? I never remember following chapters =[

    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    EDIT: Ohgod. My dog opened my trash bag and let all the trash everywhere...My Kitchen has so many ants in it...*shudders*
    f*ck everything and set fire to your kitchen ... I hate ants.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Ah. Let us sit back and enjoy the show that is going to ensue.
    It's what I come her for; the witty banter.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Just to keep the club from dying until Wednesday
    What's happening on Wednesday?

  14. #4264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Ah. Let us sit back and enjoy the show that is going to ensue.
    Should be interesting, to say the least.
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    ANTS!
    I don't think the world universe could handle more than one of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

        Spoiler:
    As I've told you on MSN, I prefer it with the split as it helps to downtone your power a bit. Which reminds me, in the offensive form, to you have any named attacks (besides Hakuryuu)? And personally, I'd go with Kiritsuke, just to stay safe away from any kind of canon.
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

    Oh new page =D

    Speaking of 42, the first post on page 42 was ILPy. XD The second was me And the one who really got the post 42 was Zam. =D
    Hmm, well, I have it set to 100 posts per page (so we're "only" on the 43rd page). Soyeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    Short post here.

    >Chess fic

    I have an estimated period of release. Between August 27th and September 15th.
    I think you're just teasing us now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    Havn't you had, tonnes of first chapters? I never remember following chapters =[



    f*ck everything and set fire to your kitchen ... I hate ants.



    What's happening on Wednesday?
    I think Rotrum makes the most one shots/first chapters.

    *Goes to emo corner*

    The manga comes out. There was no manga this week, so the club will be a bit dead.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  15. #4265
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc
    Joking. I was thinking of revamping it, actually. Not so much as a revamp than a power split, though. I need to know your opinions. =D
    I actually don't like it. Defense and offense aren't totally seperate, nor is it possible to fully seperate them unless you make it so that you have literally zero offensive capability in your defensive mode and vice versa. That would pretty much guarantee you a spot as the weakest/least dangerous Captain in the club. If you just left your Zanpaktou as it is, but made some of the techniques slighly less dangerous, you'd achieve more or less the same effect while remaining at least fairly powerful. If you'd like some help with that, I'd be happy to lend a hand.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kida
    Havn't you had, tonnes of first chapters? I never remember following chapters =[
    I think his last fic made it up to Chapter 3 or 4, but idrr. Butyeah, tonnes of first chapters xD

    Quote Originally Posted by Kida
    f*ck everything and set fire to your kitchen ... I hate ants.
    I'm sure ILP was like "please don't burn me", lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kida
    It's what I come her for; the witty banter.
    Seconded.

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari
    I changed the name of my zanpakuto and a small chang to primary hand that affects battle style. Not a big thing. Nothing major was changed. Just felt like I should inform you guys.
    Like everybody said to ILP, good luck trying to release your Bankai in a hurry, although your Shikai now sounds a thousand times more epic. Also, left handed reverse grip in sealed form... that's tricky. Even trickier than a reverse-handed dual-wield, at least then both hands follow a uniform attack pattern.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zam
    Eon Master [Tanryoku no Rei] ..... Braveheart
    Irony. The one piece of the Isles I don't have in me, Scots. I've got Irish, British, North Irish, and even some Welsh. No Scottish.

    I'm alright with this. An obvious choice, but a good one.

    Totally loling at the fact that I got post 1337.

    AND some good news. I'm finally getting MSN next week, once I get my laptop for college this weekend.


    EDIT: ILP, you ninja'd me. Stop stealing Cell's job, lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    The manga comes out. There was no manga this week, so the club will be a bit dead.
    Kida's "question" was supposed to be sarcastic, lol. Like I've said before, you're too literal.
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.


  16. #4266
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where my Dragon Army is...
    Posts
    465

    Default

    Those wolves
    It's what I come her for; the witty banter.
    Seconded.
    Third.

    AND some good news. I'm finally getting MSN next week, once I get my laptop for college this weekend.
    ...
    *Uses Magical dragon powers to make everyone's dreams come true*
    ...

    Combat with a Fatal Outcome! Captains vs Captains! Make 2 teams using 6 of the Captains. Telling us why you grouped them that way, may end up saving your life!

    ....
        Spoiler:- ...:

  17. #4267
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,801

    Default

    Combat with a Fatal Outcome! Captains vs Captains! Make 2 teams using 6 of the Captains. Telling us why you grouped them that way, may end up saving your life!

    The way you worded this, I'm assuming that we set up one team with ourselves and one team with six others so we can defeat them? I don't get it, so I'll just say what my team would be.

    MC, Arc, Golde, Myself, Blue, ILP: MC, Arc, and Golde each have attacks that can set each other up and keep up a barrage of elemental attacks, while Blue and I specialize in getting close and moving fast so we can constantly keep our opponent off-balance and on the move. ILP because he provides technical support and can analyze his opponent's abilities, and he can control time and space to give us an advantage if we need it. Arc is a medic as well, which gives us an immediate advantage over the other team. Also, we have three Kidou masters and three raw power attackers on our team, and no two members overlap. Plus, ILP and Arc have great defense, MC and Blue have great offense, and Golde and I are balanced between offense and defense. In addition, all of our abilities can be used in team combat without mucking each other up. Finally, we avoid conflict by having one central strategist (me), but having three potential backup strategists (ILP, Arc, MC) in case I go down or one the others does, so we can pick up the slack.

    Also, lol@calling me and Kida "those wolves".
    Last edited by Eon Master; 12th August 2011 at 9:29 PM.
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.


  18. #4268
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    GURREN LAGANN
    Posts
    538

    Default

    . . .



    two words

    after, image

    . . .

    was gonna buy latest edition of manga, if it wasn't $25

    He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

        Spoiler:- image thanks:

  19. #4269
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Speaking of funerals, anyone planned mine already? ^.^
    I haven't been on for weeks!
    What's up everybody?

    I have been inactive because I'm visiting Bangladesh, for those who don't know, I'm from Bangldesh originally.
    I'm staying here until Eid is over, which is September 1-3, so until then I won't be on, though I'll try to come as frequently as I can

    So. other than that, I'm pretty much updated with the Club and Bleach through my Dad's phone. And a friend of mine gives me new eps weekly :3

    Eon, I read your fic, and it's going on pretty smoothly. Awesome work. Looking forward to the next chapter
    And a question for your Fic,
    You draw power from both your Zampakuto Spirit and The Wolf inside you right?
    Is it the same position as Ichicho? How he uses both Zampakuto Spirit and HIchigo's powers?

    Luke, no comments on your Zampakuto since it's been rejected.

    'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

    Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

  20. #4270
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

    Thank God I don't have to learn Finnish
    I hear that finnish is this obscure language that even the neighbouring Swedes avoid learning xD


    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

    No o.o I've always imagined that blasts of lightning will shoot straight through the water. Other projectile attacks I could shield/deflect/divert its course, but never with electric. That's why I said my absolute weakness is electric; it blasts straight through my defenses.
    hm..... wierd and against the laws of chemistry, but OK.


    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post


    XD That how he always seem to attract...? XD Indeed
    XD XD XD XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    I want to give my interpretations on a few of the zans listed here...
    Someone else wanted me to note that your titles 'sound ugly'.

    Cell [Siska] ............................... Flexing Vector
    arceus03 [Tsukibana] ................. Wall of Water, Tsunami
    minchan [Tsuyokin] ................... Starfire, Morning Star
    Eon Master [Tanryoku no Rei] ..... Braveheart
    Zameric [Keiri] .......................... The Executioner of course
    ILP (...) [Kagirinai-Kuuhaku] ......... Möbius blade

    I like Kida's zan title. And Toxic Beauty is fine for yours.
    I'm too lazy to comment on the others atm.
    LOVINGGGGGG the title you gave to ILP! and the backstory is pretty funny haha!

    xD at Tsukibana = tsunami
    ironically... i ddnt see that xD

    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post

        Spoiler:- Chapter One:
    I like the chapter title

    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post

        Spoiler:- Chapter One:
    I LOVE this! it is beautifuly written, and I like the description It really allowed me to imagine the room nicely and I admire that you kept the identity secret

    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post

        Spoiler:- Chapter One:
    oooh, mysterious opponents, I look forward to seeing a well written battle scene

    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post

        Spoiler:- Chapter One:
    xD PERFECT description of me
    i approve

    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post

        Spoiler:- Chapter One:
    now i am even MORE excited for the upcoming battle scene!

    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post

        Spoiler:- Chapter One:
    what an incredible twist!!! a battle between me and ILP? damn.... this will be interesting...


    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post


        Spoiler:
    maybe its just me, but I dont really see a poiint in splitting your zan between attack and defense.... just keep it the way it is, it is fine. The abilities it has in both modes are pretty similar either way.

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post

    >Arc's changes

    I like the fact that you now have two different forms. It makes you slightly less predictable. Now we have to think of whether you'll attack or defend.
    not really.... he can attack/defend in either form. just one has better defense, and the other has better attack.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post

    As I've told you on MSN, I prefer it with the split as it helps to downtone your power a bit. Which reminds me, in the offensive form, to you have any named attacks (besides Hakuryuu)? And personally, I'd go with Kiritsuke, just to stay safe away from any kind of canon.
    I disagree. The only weakness is the time it will take for him to change from one form to another.


    meh, Arc, dont worry about adding weaknesses to your zan. Aizen's zan only has one weakness that is near impossible to exploit, komamura has a massive weakness that makes him easy to defeat. you dont have to add weaknesses to your zan, just leave it to us to look for loopholes. the only time i will massacre you is when you disobey the laws of Bleach Nature

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    I actually don't like it. Defense and offense aren't totally seperate, nor is it possible to fully seperate them unless you make it so that you have literally zero offensive capability in your defensive mode and vice versa. That would pretty much guarantee you a spot as the weakest/least dangerous Captain in the club. If you just left your Zanpaktou as it is, but made some of the techniques slighly less dangerous, you'd achieve more or less the same effect while remaining at least fairly powerful. If you'd like some help with that, I'd be happy to lend a hand.
    I agree with Eon Master.
    I just think ther eis no point in seperating the two.....
    I personally think you should leave your zan the way it is, and stop tweaking it to add strengths >.> yes, i notice those little tweaks >.>


    AAAHHHHH My favourite bookstore is hiring!!! but.... I dunno if I will be able to make the time comitment... DAMMITTTTT :'(

    Has anyone seen Rex? he has disappeared :'(

  21. #4271
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    ironically.... release is more imaginative than Burn.....
    if you had made yours "strike" or "electrify" then i would be on your back as well....
    I still want the damn trophy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post

    3. Golde (Lightning-element, Head Captain, powerhouse)
    I'm not totally a powerhouse XD I have weaknesses. But yes, I'm powerful I suppose.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    I personally dont see how this is a weakness for you in anyway. If someone tries to electrify you, your zan protects you by diverting the flow of electricity through its liquid body. meh. all it means is you cannot directly touch your zan when someone is sending electricity to it. this is more of an advantage than a disadvantage. its not like your zan will lose its shape when electrified xD
    yeah but...i feel like having electricity pumping through would affect it somehow. I don't mean real water but if reitsu electricity was pumping through reitsu water...something something bleach physics. Plus if he was damaged, he couldn't heal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    I term your zan official Ultimate Defense

    I could give him a run for him money XD But since honestly Mizuhashi's zan has been my favorite for like, forever, I'll let him have this...for now >>

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I think he made the numbers quite early, so we didn't quite have that standard "Captain is between X and Y; Lieutenant is betwen A and B", and I think he mentioned something about being an older member, so he should be allowed to have high stats *shrug*. He's not that active though, so he doesn't appear in the fanfics as much anyway.
    Eeeeh...maybe I should re-look at it. :P I never said anything about being an older member with benefits. In fact I believe I have relatively low stats because several stats I have like, nothing on. And I'm trying to be more active. I've just had a horrible, randomly-internet-less summer.

    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    EDIT: Ohgod. My dog opened my trash bag and let all the trash everywhere...My Kitchen has so many ants in it...*shudders*
    Oh hell did he finally perfect his cloning? *sigh*

    Well let's all cut out the fat >>

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    . . .



    two words

    after, image

    . . .

    was gonna buy latest edition of manga, if it wasn't $25
    Please put more into your posts. Ok?

    Aaaaand...done.

  22. #4272
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    Has anyone seen Rex? he has disappeared :'(
    Just as I was gonna post too. I've been lurking, pondering, listening to some Chiddy Bang and songs The Voice for the most part.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    .
    PKMN Trainer Rex: Demonic Brutality
    Needs more Swag. Has a nice ring to it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soroft View Post
        Spoiler:- post from earlier this week:
    Thats how I felt after reading your post.


    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I think you're just teasing us now.
    I get the same feeling.

    Quote Originally Posted by rotum
        Spoiler:- whats it called?:

    I think its called a "Gi". Off to Google!!!!!! ........ And I'm back, Its says its called a "hakama". But yes, good work on the fanfic. I'll be looking forward to the next installment.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

  23. #4273
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    >Chess fic

    I have an estimated period of release. Between August 27th and September 15th.

    >Arc's changes

    I like the fact that you now have two different forms. It makes you slightly less predictable. Now we have to think of whether you'll attack or defend.
    That's so LONG! D: Now you've made me impatient. XP Anyway, good luck with your first year =D It's the orientation week right? Unless it's different for local students, because I think my friends are in orientation week now. XD

    Less predictable? XD I think the old one is even less predictable, since back then it was the same command for all abilities. XD Still, I won't change it, because of others' opinions. But I love the command Kiritsuke so I'm gonna add that name anyway XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

    I swear i'm one of the only people that doesn't consider you dead to the world.[/s]
    I never consider members dead, unless they haven't visited SPPf for like, a looooooooong time. XD

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I don't think the world universe could handle more than one of me.
    XD

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Hmm, well, I have it set to 100 posts per page (so we're "only" on the 43rd page). Soyeah.
    That must be like, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally long. Especially when Eon posts his chapters and all of us writes lots of reviews. Now I'm itching not to spoil them so you have a looooooong way to scroll 8D

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I think you're just teasing us now.
    Indeed
    Buuut yeah, since he's entering college. :P

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    *Goes to emo corner*
    Awww *pat pat*

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    I actually don't like it. Defense and offense aren't totally seperate, nor is it possible to fully seperate them unless you make it so that you have literally zero offensive capability in your defensive mode and vice versa. That would pretty much guarantee you a spot as the weakest/least dangerous Captain in the club. If you just left your Zanpaktou as it is, but made some of the techniques slighly less dangerous, you'd achieve more or less the same effect while remaining at least fairly powerful. If you'd like some help with that, I'd be happy to lend a hand.
    Mmm hmm. Okay then =D

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    AND some good news. I'm finally getting MSN next week, once I get my laptop for college this weekend.
    YAY =D

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Kida's "question" was supposed to be sarcastic, lol. Like I've said before, you're too literal.
    It was? XD *high fives ILPy* At least I have someone who has a hard time sensing sarcasm like me XP

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Combat with a Fatal Outcome! Captains vs Captains! Make 2 teams using 6 of the Captains. Telling us why you grouped them that way, may end up saving your life!

    The way you worded this, I'm assuming that we set up one team with ourselves and one team with six others so we can defeat them? I don't get it, so I'll just say what my team would be.

        Spoiler:
    That's how I got his question as well.

    Reading your reply, then the other team would be consisted of Cell, Kida, Flash Step, Zameric, Senny, Rotrum, Kusari and Dac (if you count him). Let's say we put in Dac, and leave out Senny and Flash Step (since one is... inactive, and the other one is rarely active). So we have Cell, Kida, Zameric, Rotrum, Kusari and Dac. Cell can go both melee or Kido with his arrows mixed sweeper, as well as kusari and Dac, Kida and rotrum are elemental, and finally Zameric is purely melee. [s]Now, Eon, write how to counter them[s/] If it were me, my initial plan would be to incapacitate Zam, because his abilities are dangerous, but idk. XD *shrug*

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    Speaking of funerals, anyone planned mine already? ^.^
    We don't hold funerals, we burn shrouds <too much reading Percy Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    hm..... wierd and against the laws of chemistry, but OK.
    You mean laws of physics I think because in all daily life examples we've seen, we'd never see a blast of electricity cutting through water, most of the time it's the electrical current. (If you get what I mean. XD Horrible wording, I know)

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    maybe its just me, but I dont really see a poiint in splitting your zan between attack and defense.... just keep it the way it is, it is fine. The abilities it has in both modes are pretty similar either way.
    XD Okay then. But yeah, I still like the command Kiritsuke. I'll put that as an attack command

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    the only time i will massacre you is when you disobey the laws of Bleach Nature
    How do I go disobeying the laws of Bleach Nature, then?

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    I agree with Eon Master.
    I just think ther eis no point in seperating the two.....
    I personally think you should leave your zan the way it is, and stop tweaking it to add strengths >.> yes, i notice those little tweaks >.>


    Little tweaks where? From my memory, the ones I remember only insignificant stuff like... zanpakto spirit Milotic hell yeah and bankai release sequence. The last one before that was about freezing Tsukibana like you told me on our VM.

    So, er, where?

    I'm surprised you didn't get baited by Zam's post that someone said your titles 'sound ugly'

    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    I still want the damn trophy.
    XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    yeah but...i feel like having electricity pumping through would affect it somehow. I don't mean real water but if reitsu electricity was pumping through reitsu water...something something bleach physics. Plus if he was damaged, he couldn't heal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    ...something something bleach physics. Plus if he was damaged, he couldn't heal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    something something bleach physics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    bleach physics
    Better hope ILPy didn't hear that. XP

    Though yeah. XD But the electrocuted water could be directed to Earth. :P Live wire indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    I could give him a run for him money XD But since honestly Mizuhashi's zan has been my favorite for like, forever, I'll let him have this...for now >>
    You give everyone a run for his money.
    Eh, it is? Awww :3 *blushes*

    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Oh hell did he finally perfect his cloning? *sigh*
    XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Please put more into your posts. Ok?
    Lest Golde-soutaicho oars you

    Normal shinigami outfit, you mean shihakusho?
    Last edited by arceus03; 13th August 2011 at 6:22 PM.


  24. #4274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    I actually don't like it. Defense and offense aren't totally seperate, nor is it possible to fully seperate them unless you make it so that you have literally zero offensive capability in your defensive mode and vice versa. That would pretty much guarantee you a spot as the weakest/least dangerous Captain in the club. If you just left your Zanpaktou as it is, but made some of the techniques slighly less dangerous, you'd achieve more or less the same effect while remaining at least fairly powerful. If you'd like some help with that, I'd be happy to lend a hand.
    Hmm... Now that you mention it, you have a point there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    I'm sure ILP was like "please don't burn me", lol.
    Let me just get my fireproof skin...

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Like everybody said to ILP, good luck trying to release your Bankai in a hurry, although your Shikai now sounds a thousand times more epic.
    Mhm, yeah. In my editted version which I still need to post, the name doesn't change from shikai to bankai (and remains "Kagirinai-Kuuhaku".

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    EDIT: ILP, you ninja'd me. Stop stealing Cell's job, lol.
    Strangely enough, Senny was the one who always ninja'd me. In fact, I think Luppi drew a picture of that some time ago... Yup, I still have it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Kida's "question" was supposed to be sarcastic, lol. Like I've said before, you're too literal.
    I might need to recalibrate my sarcasm detector. I'll have to talk to Kida more often.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Combat with a Fatal Outcome! Captains vs Captains!
    Why does this sound like the title to an anime episode?
    Make 2 teams using 6 of the Captains. Telling us why you grouped them that way, may end up saving your life!
    1. I'll start off with Arc as the medic. As Eon said, he'll give the team an immediate advantage over the opponent. Milotic/Blissey
    2. I'll also have Zam; despite his lower stats, I think his zanpakutou will make up for it, because of the number of people on the battlefield (it'll be easier to "hide" him). And he could probably get at least one or two kills. Wobbuffet
    3. Then Kida; being a multitype user, and the second most experienced user, she'll be damn useful. ...Smeargle?
    4. Golde; being the most powerful member, the most experienced member, and not overlapping with Kida's elemental powers, I'm pretty sure he'll get a spot on the team. ...Raikou? Zekrom?
    5. Da.c; mainly because a scientist will always be useful, but I think the synergy he has with Kida would prove useful. Nidoking?
    6. Eon. As he said, having a "main strategist" with "backup strategists" (Arc, Da.c, possibly Kida) would be good. And I think he's the only close-combat-heavy member in my group. Lucario

    ...Yeah, I'm pretty sure it doesn't cover all the areas as well as Eon's group does. Oh well

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    ....
        Spoiler:- ...:
    Just make sure you post it before editing your zan, because it might end up that, like Arc, you don't actually need to change it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    . . .



    two words

    after, image

    . . .
    ...What? I didn't even make any sense of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    I have been inactive because I'm visiting Bangladesh, for those who don't know, I'm from Bangldesh originally.
    I'm staying here until Eid is over, which is September 1-3, so until then I won't be on, though I'll try to come as frequently as I can
    You guys celebrate Eid for 3 days? Over here we only celebrate for one day T.T
    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    LOVINGGGGGG the title you gave to ILP! and the backstory is pretty funny haha!
    Only because you think "Mobius" is a sexy name.

    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    I still want the damn trophy.
    *Gives him the damn trophy*

    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    I'm not totally a powerhouse XD I have weaknesses. But yes, I'm powerful I suppose.
    Your stats are too low, my number crunching doesn't work as well >.>

    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    yeah but...i feel like having electricity pumping through would affect it somehow. I don't mean real water but if reitsu electricity was pumping through reitsu water...something something bleach physics. Plus if he was damaged, he couldn't heal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    I don't mean real water but if reitsu electricity was pumping through reitsu water...something something bleach physics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    ...something something bleach physics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    bleach physics.
    8D
    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Eeeeh...maybe I should re-look at it. :P I never said anything about being an older member with benefits.
    Eh, like I said, it's not as big of a deal.
    ...Though his stat total is higher than yours.


    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Oh hell did he finally perfect his cloning? *sigh*
    8D
    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    I think its called a "Gi". Off to Google!!!!!! ........ And I'm back, Its says its called a "hakama".
    *Facepalm* I should have remembered that.
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    That must be like, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally long. Especially when Eon posts his chapters and all of us writes lots of reviews. Now I'm itching not to spoil them so you have a looooooong way to scroll 8D
    I'm subscribed to the club, so whenever I go to the club, it's always to the most recent post (I just have to scroll up a bit if I haven't posted in some time). If I go to the club by other means (like by googling, or something), I just press the "End" button and scroll up from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

    It was? XD *high fives ILPy* At least I have someone who has a hard time sensing sarcasm like me XP
    *High fives.*
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Bleach physics. Better hope ILPy didn't hear that.
    Oh I did.
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

    Lest Golde-soutaicho oars you
    Ah, oars. I remember those.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  25. #4275
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Let me just get my fireproof skin...
    XD

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Mhm, yeah. In my editted version which I still need to post, the name doesn't change from shikai to bankai (and remains "Kagirinai-Kuuhaku".
    Post eeeeeeeet

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Strangely enough, Senny was the one who always ninja'd me. In fact, I think Luppi drew a picture of that some time ago... Yup, I still have it.
    *wants to see*

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    ...Yeah, I'm pretty sure it doesn't cover all the areas as well as Eon's group does. Oh well
    Milotic indeed 8D
    But yeah. XD Team of 6, reminds you of Pokemon Who wants to be the HM slave?

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    You guys celebrate Eid for 3 days? Over here we only celebrate for one day T.T
    Seriously, one? o.o But yeah, it's supposed to be a "day", not "week" or "month". XD In Malaysia it goes for, eh, 3 or 4 or 5.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Only because you think "Mobius" is a sexy name.
    Either he missed the "sounds ugly" part because it was so small, and in strikeouts no less or he decided to let it go which I doubt

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    8D
    I see what you did thar 8D

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Oh I did.
    RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Ah, oars. I remember those.
    Good times, good times. XD I wonder who first started the oaring tradition.

    Also, yeah, I edited my zanpakto again. Like, downtoned a few abilities, gave some new names, but yeah. Nothing major.
    Last edited by arceus03; 14th August 2011 at 2:05 AM.


Page 171 of 247 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •