Page 140 of 248 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 6190

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

speaking of the anime, last week's left us off with all the captain's beginning to fight aizen, then this week's gave us a timeskip to after all of it and some stupid kemari tournament? tthen the battle with aizen won't return until AFTER THE NEXT SEASON?

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue View Post
        Spoiler:- well hai thar:
    If anyone ever asks any questions, I'll point them to this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    BLUE don't break him.

Did you really have to GIFt him that? >_<
    I'll make sure she doesn't.

And that was a terrible pun, you should be ashamed of yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Lol, no. Oh, and all of the Espada have been revealed in the offical English manga, so there's no need for spoilers on this.
    The orders for some of them haven't, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master
    Lol, Blue. This is why I miss having you in my Squad.

Btw Cookie, don't be fooled by the way Blue acts. She's actually a girl
    Yeah, I know, she's amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    I am what you would call, the club's extremely insane super anime nerd who likes video games and piercing the heavens
    You just described us all.
        Spoiler:- anyway, read this:

i hope those gifs show up
    Did you just declare GIF war... Using her own GIF against her?
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Lets see...our aspects of Death are...
    Passion and Sacrifice... That sounds like a book title.
    Ah, I forgot about that:

1. Not said / Solitude
    2. Not said / Time/Aging
    3. Passion / Sacrifice
    4. Imbalance / Emptiness
    5. Hatred / Despair
    6. Not said / Destruction
    7. Driving too fast / Intoxication (THIS FITS TOO WELL)
    8. Fear / Madness
    9. Obsession / Greed
    10. Insanity / Rage

Passion and Sacrifice, Imbalance and Emptiness, Hatred and Despair, Driving too fast and Intoxication, Fear and Madness, Obsession and Greed, Insanity and Rage.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Oh you guys are so awesome haha blue you'r post killed me haha. Hmm I actually was actually thinking of a zanpakto but I'm going to need more time to think of my first idea was unoriginal a scythe... and a some one with the ability to make you go more mad with the amount of slices I give to the oponet but yea I'll defiently need to have more time to think of the ultimate zanpakto. As for were I am right now in Bleach     Spoiler:- dont read unless you have already watched the amagai arc:
    3DS FC 1220 - 6490 - 8008

you guuuuuuuuuys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    umm wats up? :-)
    so hows everyone?
    i jus came from NYC in america
    felt good to get away from base for a weekend
    and i have more trips planned

As for the new member...Cookies kill you uh well first of all welcome to the Bleach club..im Flash Step, Captain of Squad 5, and second......your gonna have a fun time with my lieutenant :-) just be ready for the madness

ill be back later for more posts
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Arrancar Name (Spanish): Garra Rasgar

Aspect of Death: Greed

Mask Form/Location: covering entire face, in a terrifying skull shape, similar to ichigo's, yet also similar to just a jagged, scary skull similar to this yes i know, it's greed's face from FMA, the face looks cool and similar to what i had in mind, except mine is white with black designs, more similar to a regular hollow mask

Hollow Hole Location: in my right palm

Cero Colour/Firing Location: yellow, from my right palm out of the hollow hole

Physical Appearance: tall, wears a black trench coat, black gloves, black boots, he has long black hair, which is put in a ponytail, his bangs cover most of his face-mask

Personality: selfish, proud of his own power, GREEDY, all he wants is the finer things in life, and he'll do anything to obtain it, he is not arrogant in any way or form, but proud of his own power, and strives towards his goal of achieving fame, money, women, etc.

Resurrección Details:

-Name: Desfibradora (Shredder)
    -Release Command: destrozar (tear apart)
    -Zanpakutou Base: a wolf
    -Sealed Form: The gloves on my hands have claw-like fingers on them, the gloves are the zanpakuto, they look like this
    -Physical Appearance: his claws now change into a more menacing form, and his trench coat is covered in bone armor along his shoulders, arms, chest, legs, and feet
    -Release Details/Abilities: he can attack extremely quickly using sonibo, slashing with his claws extremely fast

mil garra furia (thousand claw fury)
    he quickly steps in and attacks with his claws at a blinding speed

alma destripador
    an extremely powerful attack, where the claws tear at the opponent's soul itself, reiatsu is cut off from the limb that was slashed
    -Special Abilities (unique to you as an Arrancar): Garra is extremely fast, though his hierro is not as tough as some of the other arrancar. He can also "be greedy" and "steal" (copy) his opponent's last attack, within his own limits of course
    -Misc: his main goal is power, therefore he despises all other arrancar, and tends to switch sides, depending on which side can best help him accomplish his goals, sometimes he will ally with the shinigami, some with his arrancar brothers
    oh, and he likes chocolate, chocolate is his weakness, he dos anything for chocolate, FEAR THE CHOCOLATE

took me a while, but, here

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Anyway. After looking at the Arrancar profiles, I realised that we have 10 Captain Arrancars! I decided to order them by join date into the club, since ordering them by "strength" is very subjective. I spoilered for spoilers on the order of the Espada:
        Spoiler:- Espada:

Also, if we reorder the Captains based on their join date:

1. Golde (No change, obviously).
    2. Northern Lights. (So close).
    3. Rotrum.
    4. Flash Step. (So close)
    5. MasterCharizard15. (So close)
    6. Arceus03.
    7. Senbonzakura (so close).
    8. Me.
    9. Zameric (Wow).
    10. Cell.
    11. Eon Master.
    12. Kusari.
    13. VizardBlue.

Now imagine this as the new Captain order.
    Hmm, well that's neat. My Arrancar persona is supposed to be the sexta (Spanish for 6th, for those who didn't know) Espada.

I just laughed at my captain re-positioning you did there. xD

Don't you mean Cammy?...

speaking of the anime, last week's left us off with all the captain's beginning to fight aizen, then this week's gave us a timeskip to after all of it and some stupid kemari tournament? tthen the battle with aizen won't return until AFTER THE NEXT SEASON?
    What episode are you talking about? I don't remember that.
    I guess it must be some filler I skipped over.

Ah, I forgot about that:

1. Not said / Solitude
    2. Not said / Time/Aging
    3. Passion / Sacrifice
    4. Imbalance / Emptiness
    5. Hatred / Despair
    6. Not said / Destruction
    8. Fear / Madness
    9. Obsession / Greed
    10. Insanity / Rage

Passion and Sacrifice, Imbalance and Emptiness, Hatred and Despair, Driving too fast and Intoxication, Fear and Madness, Obsession and Greed, Insanity and Rage.
    Hmm, I never really thought about an aspect of death for Montez.
    His aspect might be something like sacrifice, idk. Too lazy atm.

Quote Originally Posted by cookies kill you View Post
    As for were I am right now in Bleach     Spoiler:- dont read unless you have already watched the amagai arc:
    You don't really need to spoil it, since that's where the dubs are.
    But you still can if you want to be that courteous.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Step View Post
    As for the new member...Cookies kill you uh well first of all welcome to the Bleach club..im Flash Step, Captain of Squad 5, and second......your gonna have a fun time with my lieutenant :-) just be ready for the madness
    I'll bring the popcorn, you bring the chairs.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

I quite like it. Just for the sake of neatness, could you put both the shikai and bankai on one post, and if you want to fill in the profiles and put them on the same post (in a similar spoilered format like the other captains), feel free to.
    Thanks, and here ya go:
        Spoiler:- All my Zan specs:

I feel kinda bad for bring it up, didn't you update everything recently?

@Cookies
    Welcome to the club hope you like it here.

@Blue
    David Tennat is the bomb.

@Golde
    Hello I'm new.......ish, I'm Rex. Nice to meet ya.
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Rex; 17th May 2011 at 8:41 AM. Reason: I said "bed" instead of "bad", so I fixed it.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    8. Fear / Madness
    Do I sense irony in this? I think so, especially when you apply it to me. =P

Also, #7 made me lol for about five minutes.

Nice Resuriccion, Luke.

Also, I've got a topic for my fanfic, primarily for the Captains.

How would your Fanfiction character react if when Seijuro (my old character) dies?

Oh, and chapter.

I really liked the idea I came up with for this fic, but it took a lot of work to plan out the plot. The chapter is 12 full pages on MS word, so it's a good read, hopefully.

Spoiler:- Chapter 1: It'll all blow over...:

I don't think I forgot anything major, but I could be wrong. Leave me a few reviews, won't you?
    Last edited by Eon Master; 18th May 2011 at 2:03 AM.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

How would your Fanfiction character react if when Seijuro (my old character) dies?

You already know...but for those don't...
        Spoiler:- Reaction.:

Spoiler:- It will all blow over:

NO, now my death fic will have to be EXTRA emotional...

10. VizardBlue (Yammy)
    I'm just laughing.
    Good response, I'm laughing at that too. =D

*ahem* ANYWAY. There's a new member (again)? Welcome! You username is long. Got a nickname? XD Seriously I'd rather not type three whole words as a person's name. =P (But seriously there have been a LOT of new people recently...)

you could just call me cookies considering thats what people call me anyway now xD

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Ok, since I've gotten primary and runner-up themes for mostly everyone now, I'll post my list.

arceus03:
    "Agony" by Kotoko

minchan:
    "Onna ni Sachi Are" by Morning Musume

arceus03:
    "Dr. Feelgood" by Mötley Crüe
    I freaking LOVE Agony. 8D
    Also, minchan, that's a catchy song XD

Dr Feelgood... lol. *speechless* Certainly not my type, but hey.

And I totally lol'd at how many of the songs on the list I like. And here I thought nobody listened to the same type of music as I did in this club.
    I doubt you ever listened to Agony XD

Do you guys think the theme songs should be put in the first post?
    I don't think so. But it could go into the Squad Page, if the captains want to.

Well you see Zachiru told me to join this club because he knows I love Bleach. Also I would like to request me going into squad 11 at seat 5 if that is ok with everyone.
    DID SOMEONE SAY COOKIES?? Oh hai. arceus03, Squad 4 Captain. Arc for short. Avid Unohana fan Welcome to the club, and... enjoy your time being under Blue. XD Oh yeah, anytime you want some of yourself cookies, feel free to visit the 4th Squad barracks.

4. Arceus03 (Ulquiorra)
    ...No words.

Also, if we reorder the Captains based on their join date:

4. Flash Step. (So close)

Now imagine this as the new Captain order.

EDIT: This is my 500th post in this thread. I feel like I spam too much XD.
    XD Bet you resent me for that XP *runs away* Though if I were to give my Arrancar self a number/order, I'd give him an e (Euler's number), and it's always followed by a number to the power of (since e doesn't exist on its own). On his most calm, thoughtful state, the number could go as low as 0 (meaning, his rank would be the 1st since e0 = 1). Most of the time, though, his instable mental state would increase the number. e1 is rare, but e2 and ex (x being any decimal between 1 and 2) are quite common, so his strength range lies between the 3rd and 8th Espada, mostly.
    I would have loved to take pi, but ILPy will kill me if I do that XD

Aww. I was the 'middle' Captain, before Jin resigned. You remember the join date of each member, though? o.o
    New captain order, lol. The 4th Squad barrack is going to be renovated, mainly with a huge wine store, and all the patients will get out of the hospital with additional burn marks. XD Maybe holding a glass of sake in their hands, and being chased away by a very hyperactive Lieutenant with breads. -ahem-

Yes you do. Mainly with dimensional posts and pi. XD

4. Imbalance / Emptiness

I thought Ulqi was Nihilism? Or are those two the same thing? XD

Heck yeah it does. XD

Uhh. I'll read and (maybe will) review the fics... later. Just to get this out here. XD

Oh yeah.
    Depends on the previous setting, actually. In your previous fanfic, Akira was just a Lieutenant and obviously he wasn't very close to Seijuro. So he could be, a bit sad maybe, but wouldn't be as emotional as, say, NL. If they were close friends, or closer (Momo and Aizen? XD) then he'd be gloomy and moody, up to the point it could affect his work performance and someone (ILPy?) would have to slap sense into him, probably.

...I actually wrote 10 XDs in this post. o.o Well, 11, counting this one.
    Last edited by arceus03; 17th May 2011 at 2:28 PM.

I'll bring the popcorn, you bring the chairs.
    ..ok and i got the candy and drinks as well lol

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    Good response, I'm laughing at that too. =D

*ahem* ANYWAY. There's a new member (again)? Welcome! You username is long. Got a nickname? XD Seriously I'd rather not type three whole words as a person's name. =P (But seriously there have been a LOT of new people recently...)
    what is this your being friends with the new guy...i thought you would be trying to rip his/her head of from his/her shoulders...unless the name cookies kill you is meant to be a good thing...gosh

Also Cookies...ive seen two posts from you that have been 1-liners please lengthen your post so you wont get punished by Golde or even worst..the Moderators *dun dun dun* lol
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    Renji & Uryu vs Szayall. Renji got close and exploded a Shakaho almost point blank.

Welcome back Dac.

I also think that I would do well against Dac. If I go bankai I can keep him at a distance redering the ablities of his shikai useless. my bankai could also blow away the poison of his bankai and maybe Air Cutter the woman's head off.

Other than that: I get out of school June 6. That means weekday updates to my fic soon.
    hallo thanks for welcoming me back

um, as for the reni, syazel and uryu fight, renji had to work together with uryu to get that close :P hence still follows my point. never said it wasnt effective, but it is unrealistic to baseanything on that.

hm...... you would be an interesting one to fight you would have a clear advantage, ability wise, in bankai mode. however, in bankai mode, the poison is constantly spilling out. its not a temporary move like it is in shikai mode, which means yoiu will have to have a LOT of stamina to keep up te wind to prevent the poison from reaching you, and then there is the fact that my bankai is in two+me=3. what i mean is, the coffin is open and constantly spewing out toxic gas, then there is the bankai herself who is able to move and attack, and then there is me, who can still use kido. so its like you are fighting against three things

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Heart View Post
    ^ Great job Lucario!

Gonna watch the new episode of Bleach tonight. There always so good at cliffhangerz <_<.

And hello Dac. I havent met you yet. Im Ice
    pleased to meet you i am the most good looking member of this club

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

Nope. Only game, if I'm not mistaken.
    :|

lolz. I can heal both poison and wound. Stabs and poisons? Pfft.
    pfft, if you due because something hit you in a critical spot, you cant really heal your self. pffft
    (i dunno what pfft means, but i felt it was necessary :P )

You have now. I believe NL's official description of him is "Our local narcissistic moron." I, for one, agree with that. :P
    :|

Aizen's Kurohitsugi on Komamura just came to mind. Kutohitsugi can be unleashed regardless of your position from the opponent.lolz.
    really? it is not about where a kido can be released from, but why it is considered long range.

aizen used his zanpaktou's ability to confuse komamura. komamura went to attack aizen, he gt the fake aizen, and by the time he realised it, the real aizen had cast that big black box thingy. again, still proves my point, long range is long range for a reason, you can t use it at short range without binding someone or distracting them.

Ahh haha. Come close and get your beautiful face marred by Tsukibana. As my friend would say, "Never assume!" You're good at flash step doesn't matter, either. If you couldn't even touch me, what good will that be?

meh, if you have n belief that you have the power to win a fight, you will never win a fight ^_^

I am much too lazy to do all of them profiles, can someone make one for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Hey everybody~ I'm back home, so internet is readily available.
    welcome back, NOW SUCK UP YOUR LOSS HAPPILY!!!! I AM RIGHT, AS I AM ALWAYS RIGHT BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

^_^

Well you see Zachiru told me to join this club because he knows I love Bleach. Also I would like to request me going into squad 11 at seat 5 if that is ok with everyone.
    welcome t teh bleach club new one

well... thats one way to welcome him/her i suppose..... O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Step View Post
    you guuuuuuuuuys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    umm wats up? :-)
    so hows everyone?
    i jus came from NYC in america
    felt good to get away from base for a weekend
    and i have more trips planned

ill be back later for more posts
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHH
    i love how you felt the need to mention that NYC is in America

i am soooooo hungry but i really REALLY don't want to move my body :| (random)

anyway, i will think on a fullbring when i understand fllbrings more and their limitations.

Oh you guys are so awesome haha blue you'r post killed me haha. Hmm I actually was actually thinking of a zanpakto but I'm going to need more time to think of my first idea was unoriginal a scythe... and a some one with the ability to make you go more mad with the amount of slices I give to the oponet but yea I'll defiently need to have more time to think of the ultimate zanpakto. As for were I am right now in Bleach     Spoiler:- dont read unless you have already watched the amagai arc:
    If you need any help with your zanpakutou, all of the Captains are willing to help.
    And yup, Amagai's evil. You don't need to spoiler it, since it's aired in the dub.
    Arrancar Name (Spanish): Garra Rasgar

Aspect of Death: Greed

Mask Form/Location: covering entire face, in a terrifying skull shape, similar to ichigo's, yet also similar to just a jagged, scary skull similar to this yes i know, it's greed's face from FMA, the face looks cool and similar to what i had in mind, except mine is white with black designs, more similar to a regular hollow mask

Hollow Hole Location: in my right palm

Cero Colour/Firing Location: yellow, from my right palm out of the hollow hole

Physical Appearance: tall, wears a black trench coat, black gloves, black boots, he has long black hair, which is put in a ponytail, his bangs cover most of his face-mask

Personality: selfish, proud of his own power, GREEDY, all he wants is the finer things in life, and he'll do anything to obtain it, he is not arrogant in any way or form, but proud of his own power, and strives towards his goal of achieving fame, money, women, etc.

Resurrección Details:

-Name: Desfibradora (Shredder)
    -Release Command: destrozar (tear apart)
    -Zanpakutou Base: a wolf
    -Sealed Form: The gloves on my hands have claw-like fingers on them, the gloves are the zanpakuto, they look like this
    -Physical Appearance: his claws now change into a more menacing form, and his trench coat is covered in bone armor along his shoulders, arms, chest, legs, and feet
    -Release Details/Abilities: he can attack extremely quickly using sonibo, slashing with his claws extremely fast

mil garra furia (thousand claw fury)
    he quickly steps in and attacks with his claws at a blinding speed

alma destripador
    an extremely powerful attack, where the claws tear at the opponent's soul itself, reiatsu is cut off from the limb that was slashed
    -Special Abilities (unique to you as an Arrancar): Garra is extremely fast, though his hierro is not as tough as some of the other arrancar. He can also "be greedy" and "steal" (copy) his opponent's last attack, within his own limits of course
    -Misc: his main goal is power, therefore he despises all other arrancar, and tends to switch sides, depending on which side can best help him accomplish his goals, sometimes he will ally with the shinigami, some with his arrancar brothers
    oh, and he likes chocolate, chocolate is his weakness, he dos anything for chocolate, FEAR THE CHOCOLATE

took me a while, but, here
    Can you put your zanpakutou/shinigami profile and Arrancar profile on one page, like the Captains, so it's easier for organising?
    Don't you mean Cammy?...
    *cough*onlyIcancallherthat

Hmm, I never really thought about an aspect of death for Montez.
    His aspect might be something like sacrifice, idk. Too lazy atm.
    That's already Hallibel's.

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    Thanks, and here ya go:
        Spoiler:- All my Zan specs:

I feel kinda bad for bring it up, didn't you update everything recently?
    It's better to give me this stuff now, while I'm still cleaning up some stuff, than later when it's mostly done.

If it was something abnormal, like the fight you wrote, then I'd analyse the area, the time, anything, as much as possible to get as much info on the opponent as I can. Then I'd try and find a way to avenge your death, without being an idiot in doing so. Emotion isn't really Ryuu's thing, though.
    That applies for pretty much every captain's death.

Spoiler:- Chapter 1: It'll all blow over...:

XD Bet you resent me for that XP *runs away* Though if I were to give my Arrancar self a number/order, I'd give him an e (Euler's number), and it's always followed by a number to the power of (since e doesn't exist on its own). On his most calm, thoughtful state, the number could go as low as 0 (meaning, his rank would be the 1st since e0 = 1). Most of the time, though, his instable mental state would increase the number. e1 is rare, but e2 and ex (x being any decimal between 1 and 2) are quite common, so his strength range lies between the 3rd and 8th Espada, mostly.
    I would have loved to take pi, but ILPy will kill me if I do that XD
    What do you mean "e doesn't exist on its own"? e is the solution to the limit as x approaches infinity for (1+ 1/x)^x. You could also be e^lnx, which would just be x XD.
    You can take Pi. I'll take i. Or Phi. I like Phi.
    Aww. I was the 'middle' Captain, before Jin resigned. You remember the join date of each member, though? o.o
    No, some time ago, I made a spreadsheet that had all the join dates of most members. I just still have that file, and I refer to it when I need to.
    Yes you do. Mainly with dimensional posts and pi. XD
    Bwuahaha.
    I thought Ulqi was Nihilism? Or are those two the same thing? XD
    Same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    pfft, if you due because something hit you in a critical spot, you cant really heal your self. pffft
    It's like saying "Yeah right". Or "that's funny" in a more mocking way ("You think you're always right? Pfffft").

It'd be interesting to see what people would come up with...

welcome back, NOW SUCK UP YOUR LOSS HAPPILY!!!! I AM RIGHT, AS I AM ALWAYS RIGHT BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
    Three years. Three years.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Three years. Three years.
    One year for me to prove him wrong. =P

Spoiler:- Chapter 6: Reconnance:
    Last edited by Cell; 17th May 2011 at 10:47 PM.

If you need any help with your zanpakutou, all of the Captains are willing to help.
    And yup, Amagai's evil. You don't need to spoiler it, since it's aired in the dub.

Can you put your zanpakutou/shinigami profile and Arrancar profile on one page, like the Captains, so it's easier for organising?
    Finished Amagai arc sooo thats why he was evil aww I still thought he'd be a great Captain.
    Also where is the Arrancar default anyway or do you just make it up as you go on cause I didn't see it on the front page. And for my Zanpakutou I have what I want for it I just don't know what to make out of it so yea that has left me puzzled but if you guys would like to help me then go ahead .

You already know...but for those don't...
        Spoiler:- Reaction.:
    I seriously lol'd at this.

Quote Originally Posted by MC
    *Goes all Ilp on this Chapter*
    XD

The introduction and dynamic between Seijuro and Kai feels nice and the way alot of relationships between Captains and Lieutenants work here.
    Definitely going to agree with you there.

The introduction of the villain and her army of cannon fodder was nice and well written, Kai and the others killing them off being cut was a missed moment of awesome to me, but really wasn't needed and just the implication of a curbstomp battle without actually saying it, leaves you clear to clearly define how strong they are and can get in later chapters.
    Actually, it won't be totally cut out. There'll be mention of what happened, and be forewarned that it's far from a curbstomping. It also creates a plot point for the later part of the story.

The actual battle between her and Seijuro seemed right out of Bleach to be honest. Granted a lot less trash talk and more action...and no flashbacks to painful pasts and no padding out.
    That's what I planned, really. I don't do padding either, I write full-contact fanfiction, lol.

Senshunken was written perfectly. (It seems e can write each other well, but find it hard to write ourselves...XD). Everything from his arrival to the end of the chapter was just written beautifully.
    I SO FREAKING TOLD YOU SO. I know you well enough, lol.

NO, now my death fic will have to be EXTRA emotional...
    As my buddy Morgan would say, "sexcellent".

If it was something abnormal, like the fight you wrote, then I'd analyse the area, the time, anything, as much as possible to get as much info on the opponent as I can. Then I'd try and find a way to avenge your death, without being an idiot in doing so. Emotion isn't really Ryuu's thing, though.
    That applies for pretty much every captain's death.
    So, you'd rationalize. This works well with what I had planned, good.

Immediately thrown into the strange. Nice.
    You know me. Never a dull moment.

IDIOT, NEVER SAY THAT!
    But it so much fun!

Understatement, now that I look back at it.
    Indeed. Zeruda's almost Aizen-level broken.

I see what you did there.
    What did I do? o.o

IDIOT, DON'T SAY THAT!
    In this case, it has no bearing because I shot it down immediately after.

That was quite a cool way to end this scene.
    I aim to please.

Nice XD.
    Thought you'd enjoy that. Both parts of it.

Is this Word of God? Because I've always thought that when the Shinigami dies, so does the Zanpakutou. I think that was said once, but it was retconned by Tousen and his friend's zanpakutou.
    My thoughts on this are a bit complicated, so bear with me. You'll (ironically enough) be providing a similar explanation next chapter, so don't read if you don't want to spoil it.

Spoiler:- Mhm:

lol
    Indeed.

He's getting angry. That's not good.
    Focused rage is actually a very good thing. It's blind anger that brings you down. This is the former, he only lost because he was so outclassed in terms of offense.

Ah, so we know a bit more about the Jager. That, and she knows she's wrong because instead of arguing back, she simply tells him to shut up.
    Very perceptive. I obviously don't give you enough credit, I didn't think you'd spot the second bit.

Something about this line just doesn't sound right, almost.
    Why? Sounds fine to me.

IDIOT, YOU NEVER SAY THAT!
    And who would that be? MC, Blue, or his mentor, I'm betting on.
    *rolleyes* Yes, we all know it kills me. Can we move on now?
    None of the above. Seijuro gained the Squad 7 captiancy by killing the former Captain. He was the one who had it.

DON'T TELL HER THAT!
    It's not like it isn't blatantly obvious. He gains nothing by witholding the information, other than a few seconds of wasted dialogue.

I think MC's zanpakutou can do something like a further stage. So either him, or that mentor guy.
    No.

Typical Seijuro.
    Quite.

Vital information. Glad to have it with me >D
    Yep.

MC. Definitely MC.
    *stares at end-of-chapter character list* Um, duh?

The soul is the only "thing" you have in the Soul Society (no body), so every attack should damage the soul.
    There's the spiritual body, then there's the actual soul. A "soul" technically should't be able to bleed at all, so that leaves a spiritual body as the only alternative. Plus, when Ichigo and the other go to the Soul Society, Ichigo's the only one in spiritual form, and the rest don't have gigai. Therefore, without dying permanently, they had to have a sort of spiritual body that could freely travel between the two realms. Plus, the Bount arc makes note of attacks that directly damage the soul rather than the spiritual body, Mabashi's attack and controling of Rukia being an example of this.

Kubo didn't say if this could or couldn't be done, right? I'd assume that it can't be done, otherwise the Aizen fight could just have been Yamamoto going Bankai while he has everyone's reiatsu.
        Spoiler:- spoilered for manga spoilers:

Woo, screentime next chapter >D
    You always get screentime =P

I liked the whole section of Garou and Seijuro saying the Hadou spell together. It's quite nice.
    Thought that was a fitting way to go about it.

So sad T.T
    Ikr?

NOPE.
    FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z! <-- Not really.

I don't get that. Wasn't Rouga Eon's old master?
    *points to fanfiction profile*

More stuff later.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Spoiler:- Chapter 6: Reconnance:

Also where is the Arrancar default anyway or do you just make it up as you go on cause I didn't see it on the front page. And for my Zanpakutou I have what I want for it I just don't know what to make out of it so yea that has left me puzzled but if you guys would like to help me then go ahead .
    What do you mean by "Arrancar default"? There's the skeleton for an Arrancar profile, which is:
        Spoiler:

So, you'd rationalize. This works well with what I had planned, good.
    Ryuu is part robot, so that helps.

What did I do? o.o
    "Not as new as you might think" referenced the fact that it's been going on for 500 years.

My thoughts on this are a bit complicated, so bear with me. You'll (ironically enough) be providing a similar explanation next chapter, so don't read if you don't want to spoil it.
    I read it, and I see how that works. I don't have anything to argue with any of your points.
    Very perceptive. I obviously don't give you enough credit, I didn't think you'd spot the second bit.
    Thank you *bow*. I only really recognised it because of the amount of arguments I've had where I blow away all of their points, and they're reduced to insults.

Why? Sounds fine to me.
    I dunno, just ignore me, I find it's better for everyone.

None of the above. Seijuro gained the Squad 7 captiancy by killing the former Captain. He was the one who had it.
    Ah, alright.

*stares at end-of-chapter character list* Um, duh?
    Perhaps I read that bit before the end-of-chapter character list?

There's the spiritual body, then there's the actual soul. A "soul" technically should't be able to bleed at all, so that leaves a spiritual body as the only alternative. Plus, when Ichigo and the other go to the Soul Society, Ichigo's the only one in spiritual form, and the rest don't have gigai. Therefore, without dying permanently, they had to have a sort of spiritual body that could freely travel between the two realms. Plus, the Bount arc makes note of attacks that directly damage the soul rather than the spiritual body, Mabashi's attack and controling of Rukia being an example of this.
    Mmm okay.

You always get screentime =P
    It helps to be the nerd.

*points to fanfiction profile*
    Ah, I skipped that bit XD.

Edit:
    Blue's answer to the topic:
    "Considering I used to be your lieutenant, i have a bit of a connection. I'd probably cry a bit, along with some curses. I tend to curse when im sad or angry. I'd also hug someone else, just to spite Ant."
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 17th May 2011 at 11:05 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Boom here we go this took awhile for me to do but here it is my Arrancar!

Arrancar Name (Spanish): enigma peligrosa,

Aspect of Death: Insanity

Mask Form/Location: Bandana/ Neck

Hollow Hole Location: Upper Torso just like Starrks

Cero Colour/Firing Location: Orange/Right Palm or Left, he can fuse them to stay in the same size but is stronger and much more faster together.

Physical Appearance: Red hair similar to Isshin but more spikey normal eyes outside but inside has eyes yellow eyes like Ichigos hollow form no facial hair, six feet tall has the body similar to Broly when he hasn’t gone Legendary. Clothes collared long sleeved shirt open in the middle like Grimmjow, his pants are standard long pants that are some what baggy.

Personality: He is calm but cocky while out of battle in battle he is almost a different person laughing he doesn’t care if he gets cut he has a evil smile when he knows he can win. He has great pride in himself and is also careless about others. For the others he will respect them and join up with them if he thinks there powerful enough for him if weak he either ignores or kills them.

Resurrección Details:
    -Name: Hiper Corte
    -Release Command: Romper
    -Zanpakutou Base: Mako shark
    -Physical Appearance: Looks a lot like Garchomp
    -Release Details/Abilities: Boost his Speed strength and durability also can fuse his cero from his left and right palm out of all these abilities he gains his speed is the most impressive.
    -Special Abilities (unique to you as an Arrancar): When cut his opponents his speed multiples when his body is cut his strength multiplies.
    Last edited by cookies kill you; 18th May 2011 at 1:00 PM.

*cough*onlyIcancallherthat
    Are we to suspect that something is going on? *winkwinknudgenudge*

so not much to say.

Welcome to the club, Cookies. I'm your friendly , lazy and drunk, Squad 13 Captain, Kusari. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Fic news: no fic this week. on top of multiple re-writes of the battle scenes in this chapter I'm also working on that Pokemon fic I started back in February, a secret project for the club and cramming for finals. so yeah.

Off topic good news: I got accepted to the college I wanted to get into. Penn State here comes me
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

meh, if you have n belief that you have the power to win a fight, you will never win a fight ^_^

IF you can get me at a critical spot, that is.
    lol

Isn't that what you're doing? XD
    And I disagree. Confidence is an important aspect in battles. If you go into a fight dreading you will fail, surely you would flunk.

Oooh. Someone do this, it'll be interesting. XD

You just wait. I'll get 4.00 pointer this semester, and shove that up your face. Muahahaha Hopefully

What do you mean "e doesn't exist on its own"? e is the solution to the limit as x approaches infinity for (1+ 1/x)^x. You could also be e^lnx, which would just be x XD.
    You can take Pi. I'll take i. Or Phi. I like Phi.

No, some time ago, I made a spreadsheet that had all the join dates of most members. I just still have that file, and I refer to it when I need to.
    That's the same as e1, isn't it? XD (Because my calculator, at least, only works when you do that. XD In you put in e alone, it won't give the result. XP)
    Golden ratio is nice 8D

That is SO you. XD When did I join, again?

Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    One year for me to prove him wrong. =P
    Heck yeah.

Oh yeah. I've read your fic. It was nicely written (at least I could understand the plot). I quite like Ragi. XD Though, fanfic wise, I think it's too powerful for Niche (being a 5th seat) to unleash numerous high-level Kido, and one sacrificial Hado at that. o.o

Though yeah, it's progressing nicely. Niche is a Vizard noooooo

Spoiler:- spoilered for manga spoilers:
    Someone mentioned Unohana *pricks ears*
        Spoiler:

Moot point, but because you mentioned Unohana, I just had to throw that in XD

Also, a nicely written chapter. Should have expected a battle scene when you said it's 12 pages on Words. XD Looking forward for the next one. I believe ILP and MC have given a long enough review. XD

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    Are we to suspect that something is going on? *winkwinknudgenudge*

Off topic good news: I got accepted to the college I wanted to get into. Penn State here comes me
    I thought Blue mentioned it already? XD

Woah, congratulations. Pity you didn't tell me you were going there, else I would have applied there as well >.<
    Last edited by arceus03; 18th May 2011 at 12:42 PM.

So this means in club canon...I know healing Kido...well Arc and i are supposed to be childhood friends...we are both Kido Masters...so it's possible I could know it.

I do wonder what is club canon continuity...if we even have it?

Tell us what you think the clubs canon is, if you think it could have one. If not, tell us what could we do to make a club canon continuity.

So this means in club canon...I know healing Kido...well Arc and i are supposed to be childhood friends...we are both Kido Masters...so it's possible I could know it.

I do wonder what is club canon continuity...if we even have it?

Tell us what you think the clubs canon is, if you think it could have one. If not, tell us what could we do to make a club canon continuity.
    If we stick to being friends until we enter the Gotei 13, that is, and I somehow lured you into joining Squad 4 before you became a Captain. XDD

...What is club canon continuity? *blank look*

GAWD SO MANY POSTS!!! XD XD XD

@arc IKR I LOVE THIS SONG.
    And yay for Zam linking the official video. WOOTZ.

Oh yeah. Cookies. Beware. For your own sake, don't come by squad 5 when it's meal time... =P I EAT COOKIES FOR BREAKFAST DESUUUUUU

Oh and in other news... I watched like... 5 episodes within 2-3 days. Will probably watch another one today/tomorrow (depending if it's after midnight)... XD

I'm SUPERHAPPY right now because I just got the CDs I preordered... On March 10th. They were SUPPOSED to come out March 23rd but alas the earthquake pushed back the release dates to April 6th and 27th respectively. So I had to WAIT. Over 2 months from preordering, when it should have been only 1-2 weeks. =/ And it took them 15 days to ship out after the release, so... UGHHH But I finally did get them so I'm HAPPY. SUPERHAPPY. YEAHH. XD

BTW Captain I was TRYING to control myself. I don't wanna SCARE AWAY the new guy now... Do I? XD Well I gave a fair warning not to come by when I'm hungry.

Okay umm I complain there's too many new posts but now I'm rambling Yeahhh sorry.

I'll shut up now. BAIIIII

(I'll probably just listen to my CDs and then watch more Bleach. And maybe do homework... MAYBE. XD)

...I'm a bad student. =/

Page 140 of 248 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast