Page 38 of 248 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    @Ed once this whole "war" part is all over, I might just reread everything, I don't think I'm keeping up atm.
    Though my favourite part has to be:

"Ah, I see how this abstract idea brings a feel of pain, and cruelty, contrasting with the peaceful use of the colour white. What do you think?"
    "Woof."
    Lol yeah. Well, what don't you understand? Unless it's a spoiler not yet out, I'd be happy to sort it out, and I probably would if it was anyway, lol

Lol at the Woof comment too. One of my favorite lines in the series so far.

Lol I must've flew threw writing this chapter when I did, cause it was really bad. I edited it now, and it's fine, though.

Welcome back Jin.

It's 4:14 AM And I've been up since 6:20 AM. Oyasumi nasai and good night

Hey Jin! =D *high fives* I wanna see Unohana three ^_^
    And yep, Kensei. ><

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
        Spoiler:- Re. Eon's shikai:
    Ah, okay then.

You still haven't answered why you cut out the part where you get punched by Oya... :]

Yep, chapter 22 was longer than the previous version~

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Hey Jin! =D *high fives* I wanna see Unohana three ^_^
    And yep, Kensei. ><

Ah, okay then.

You still haven't answered why you cut out the part where you get punched by Oya... :]

Yep, chapter 22 was longer than the previous version~
    Because that's not how I'd react : \

Instead, I'd get overly ****** and kill everybody. That's how I roll. Can't have the leader breaking down, can you?

I didn't mean shorter, I meant the quality SUCKED.

get it? Lol sorry, didn't sound great when I was redoing it.

And like, 2 or three more Chapters!
    Last edited by Golde; 13th March 2010 at 10:04 PM.

YES. MEET THE NEW CAPTAIN OF SQUAD 7, EON MASTER.

Lol, I just couldn't resist. Thanks for updating, Golde.

Welcome back, Jin.

Spoiler:- Yeah, I know I'm late: manga:

@Everybody who cares: I've updated my profile to reflect the fact that I'm now a Captain. Not really necessary to report, but I figured I would anyway.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 13th March 2010 at 11:53 PM.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Thanks for the well wishes people - just to mention - i'll be inactive here for a while, over the next two weeks it's block full of coursework and end of unit tests.

just a heads up.

THE MANGA NEEDS TO GO FASTER D<

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post

Lol, I just couldn't resist. Thanks for updating, Golde.

Welcome back, Jin.

@Everybody who cares: I've updated my profile to reflect the fact that I'm now a Captain. Not really necessary to report, but I figured I would anyway.
    Woo for Eon Master!

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post

Yes! I think we can all agree on that.

Alright, well I'm reporting a change to my zan. Well, it's more of me just naming already know abilities of my shikai and making them special abilities like my Iron Maiden technique. The two new abilities are Ameshini and Koutate. If you want to know more then go read my zan description. ;p
    Last edited by Zameric; 14th March 2010 at 12:12 AM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Woo for Eon Master!
    Thanks Zam

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:- :
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Golde's Shikai, Mk-II

Zanpaktou Name; Zachiru

Type; Electricity, Melee

Zanpaktou Spirit; Zachiru herself is a girl appearing to be in her teens. She has somewhat short, spiky black hair, and deep blue-green eyes that glow yellow when my shikai is activated. She's short, about 5 feet or so.

Zachiru has a very contradicting personality, similar to myself. She is a tomboy, but loves girly things, and worries about her appearance. She is a calm and pleasant person, but can change drastically to hateful for no apparent reason. We get along, yet often bicker for the stupidest reasons. Zachiru also hates shoes. Her outfit will vary occasionally, but she enjoys wearing scarves.

Release Command; Release

Shikai Details;Sealed Form - Zachiru appears as a claymore I wear over my back, sheathed with two straps crisscrossing to secure her.

Shikai Form - Zachiru's new form is now a long spear. The length can vary depending on how much of my spiritual energy I put into it at release, but it's often about 8-9 feet in length. The spear's base is incredibly lightweight, weighing less than the spear itself, allowing for quick motions, but considerable damage. The spear's base is golden, and the blade silver. Between the base and the spear a thick, red, ornamental rope-like material is wrapped around it. Between the rope and blade is a rather unneeded guard-like thing, shaped like an old japanese coin.

With Zachiru I can release bolts of lightning at will, and one of my favorite attacks is to attack with Zachiru, and when the weapons collide, release lightning out from it and down the weapon into the user. I can spin Zachiru rapidly to release huge waves of supercharged electricity. I can also lunge with Zachiru to release a precise blast from the tip. There are various other attacks as well, but I usually only do the lightning attacks if I'm in a hurry or if I'm challenged; I prefer to use the Melee attacks.

Anything Else-While in Shikai, red markings appear on my face and neck

I think that's it.

Type; [What type is it; Kido, Fire, Water, etc]
    Zanpaktou Spirit; [what manifestation is your Zanpaktou spirit?]
    Release Command; [What command do you give it for Shikai?]
    Shikai Details; [What does it look like? What does it do? Effects?]
    [If you do not have Bankai do not complete the following]
    Bankai Name; [Does it's name differ when in Bankai?]
    Bankai Details; [What does it look like? What does it do? Effects?]
    Anything Else; [Any thing else about you wish to add, an image, etc]
    Last edited by Golde; 16th September 2011 at 9:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master
        Spoiler:- Manga:
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

Nice zanpakuto Golde! Zachiru kind of sounds like Mikoto Misaka from Toaru Majutsu no Index/Toaru Kagaku no Railgun.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by Zameric; 14th March 2010 at 3:34 AM.

Nice Zanpaktou Golde.

Happy Be-lated Birthday Kida.

Congrads Eon.

...yeah I going on a S+ mission...
    Unlike other capatins, I actually do my job!

...so i'll be very inactive...

Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post
    Yes, yes it does.
    She's tall, almost as tall as me.
    That's tall.
    Zachiru also hates shoes.
    L
    I think that's it.
    I really like it, and it reminds me quite a bit of Zeus XP
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 14th March 2010 at 2:29 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Because that's not how I'd react : \

Instead, I'd get overly ****** and kill everybody. That's how I roll. Can't have the leader breaking down, can you?

And like, 2 or three more Chapters!
    Ah, okay.

YAY~

1. Congrats *here, take a stash of chocolate chip cookies*

2. You haven't answered my question on your shikai... :P

Spoiler:

Okay, time for a special treat - Golde's NEW Shikai

Zanpaktou Name; Zachiru

Type; Electricity, Melee

Zanpaktou Spirit; Zachiru herself is a girl appearing to be in her teens. She has long black hair, and deep blue-green eyes that glow yellow when my shikai is activated. She's tall, almost as tall as me.

Zachiru has a very contradicting personality, as I do. She is a tomboy, but loves some girly things, and occasionally worries about her appearance. She is a calm and pleasant person, but can flip and get angry at anything easily. We get along, yet often bicker for the stupidest reasons. Zachiru also hates shoes.

Release Command; Release

Shikai Details; Zachiru's new form is now a long spear. The length can vary depending on how much of my spiritual energy I put into it at release, but it's often about 8-9 feet in length. The spear's base is incredibly lightweight, weighing less than the spear itself, allowing for quick motions, but considerable damage. The spear's base is golden, and the blade silver. Between the base and the spear a thick, red, ornamental rope-like material is wrapped around it.

With Zachiru I can release bolts of lightning at will, and one of my favorite attacks is to attack with Zachiru, and when the weapons collide, release lightning out from it and down the weapon into the user. I can spin Zachiru rapidly to release huge waves of supercharged electricity. I can also lunge with Zachiru to release a precise blast from the tip. There are various other attacks as well, but I usually only do the lightning attacks if I'm in a hurry or if I'm challenged; I prefer to use the Melee attacks.

I think that's it.
    Ah, a spear now? =D
    But the basic abilities still stay the same, right?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Unlike other capatins, I actually do my job!

...so i'll be very inactive...
    Which is what? XP

I remember rotrum saying once that everyone he hates goes inactive... XD

Cool Zanpakuto, Golde ^^
    The fact that the Shikai form becomes a spear that shoots electricity reminds me of Harvar's weapon form from Soul Eater. Zachiru's personality reminds me of this girl I know.

Thanks to everyone for the congrats on my captianship.

1. Congrats *here, take a stash of chocolate chip cookies*
    Yum!

2. You haven't answered my question on your shikai... :P
    *checks back* Yeah, it can absorb matter created from a Zanpaktou, meaning water, fire, ice, lightning, earth, plants, kido, ect...
    So basically not wind, transmutated matter(Senny's Zan), physical strikes, people, or matter that isn't from a Zanpaktou.

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:- reply:

Which might explain why I was gone for so long XD

I haven't really gone THAT inactive though... Have I?
    Quote Originally Posted by GalladeX View Post
    Cool Zanpakuto, Golde ^^
    The fact that the Shikai form becomes a spear that shoots electricity reminds me of Harvar's weapon form from Soul Eater. Zachiru's personality reminds me of this girl I know.
    Soul Eater? Something tells me that you'll be very good friends with Ed and DK...
        Spoiler:

Which might explain why I was gone for so long XD
    Perhaps we should make a club?
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 14th March 2010 at 11:22 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

ILPy and mistake number 2 is that villains never have a medic team ready. So they just die off one by one, while the good survives....

*checks back* Yeah, it can absorb matter created from a Zanpaktou, meaning water, fire, ice, lightning, earth, plants, kido, ect...
    So basically not wind, transmutated matter(Senny's Zan), physical strikes, people, or matter that isn't from a Zanpaktou.
    But the water is not created by my zanpakto, it is my zanpakto. ._.
    You didn't read my zan did you? XPP

What if we go back to HM next week? >.>
    Kubo loves doing that.

I WANNA SEE UNOHANA ><[/random]

Yeah, it can absorb matter created from a Zanpaktou, meaning ... fire ... lightning
    Sorry, but this bugs me.

Fire is not a tangable substance, nor, correct me if i'm wrong, can it be described as matter - it is a chemical reaction taking place in air - you can absorb the oxygen that it thrives off, but not the fire itself, and in order for to do that you would have to create a vacuum, which is already someone elses power.

Lightning, again, i don't think can be described as matter. It's simply static discharge as charge carriers jump to earth at a point when there is so much electrical build up that the air is made to conduct electricity.

Just pointing out a couple of things that still hold roots to science, as i see it =S

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03
    But the water is not created by my zanpakto, it is my zanpakto. ._.
    Oh. In which case, I can deflect it with Kaisou Shikon, but I can't absorb it.

Quote Originally Posted by NL
    Fire is not a tangable substance, nor, correct me if i'm wrong, can it be described as matter - it is a chemical reaction taking place in air - you can absorb the oxygen that it thrives off, but not the fire itself, and in order for to do that you would have to create a vacuum, which is already someone elses power.
    You're correct. What I should have said is that I can absorb energy and matter created from energy.

Lightning, again, i don't think can be described as matter. It's simply static discharge as charge carriers jump to earth at a point when there is so much electrical build up that the air is made to conduct electricity.
    See my above response.

You're correct. What I should have said is that I can absorb energy and matter created from energy.
    See my above response.
    Ah, in that case i have no queires on this rather nifty Zanpaktou - even though if i end up fighting you i'll be completley and utterly -censored-

Does your Zanpaktou have an absorption limit or rate? [all Zans needs a handicap =P]

Quote Originally Posted by NL
    Ah, in that case i have no queires on this rather nifty Zanpaktou - even though if i end up fighting you i'll be completley and utterly -censored-
    Haha :') You wouldn't be the only one though, although against Jin I'd be the one in a heap of -censored-

Does your Zanpaktou have an absorption limit or rate? [all Zans needs a handicap =P]
    Yeah, the larger the attack, the longer it takes to absorb completely. Multi-angled attacks are trickier to absorb, although I can do it if I manuver carefully. Finally, it has a limit, but due to the fact that I'll constantly channling and releasing the energy, it mostly won't hit the limit one-on-one.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
        Spoiler:

Hey, everybody! I'm back. I was gone because I was busy with my exams... Which I passed by the way. P.S: I got an A+ in Maths, not an easy thing to achieve, eh?

Okay, now where was I again? ... Oh, yeah! I was discussing my Zanpaktou, why people like it and I was making fun of Hanatoru's shinkai, lol.

@ Golde: Zachiru? Is'nt that the word you put on top of your posts to make sure that you've read the rules or something? Trust me, I like your Zanpaktou, the spear's a nice touch and so are the electricity powers. Oh, that reminds me, I have to work on my Zanpaktou because it's too weak. But hey, it's only my first attempt at making a Zanpaktou. But as most people point out, it's heat from it's shinkai is barely enough to evaporate water. I have to make a new one and this time, rethink my mistakes... and of course, throw in more power!

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric

Page 38 of 248 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast