Page 41 of 248 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 6191

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

@Zameric: Yeah, It's the worst place in history. The politicians carry their acts of corruption everyday and spend our hard-earned tax money on their mansions, women and cars. They also bribe the media to not leak their dirty secrets, but very few or no channels accept their bribes and leak them whenever they get the chance either through talk-shows, headlines, etc. luckily. The government create unnecessary hype and have brought taxes and tariffs sky-high, especially in the midst electricity,flour and sugar crises. They make their huge *** mansions on graveyards and on places where the poor live; they bulldoze their tents and tell them to move else where with their a few of their farm animals. The negligible amount of money that is coming in their house has been reduced to none. They also procure land from many other landlords by killing them, tricking them or just simply through land mafias. Not to mention, people have been recently caught cheating in a matric religious (Islamic) studies exam. This proves that everybody uses the Islamic majority and therefore, religion as a political tool and weapon to get their wicked ways. Many people claim that they're devote Muslims, but they're not... they're just not. They're all terrorists, corrupt feudal lords, land lords and religion fanatics. They have no sense of liberal moderation, they just follow their talibanised, extremist traditions! I'd do anything to get out of this ****ing hell hole!!

@ Golde: Yeah I join ILP's squad, 3rd seat... And will be moving to Lieutenant rank too! I'll make a few usebars don't worry.

@ Northern Lights: Aww, man! Now that's a low blow! You should've saved all your data on a disk and copied it. It's really strange that it crashed itself, a Trojan horse must've gotten into your computer, right?

Spoiler:- Chapter 27 - To The Seretei's Center:

Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue View Post
    Lol, im a very big fan of shinji, i read throughout his entire wiki page on the bleach wiki. ^_^ so that's how i know.
    Haha, that's what I figured it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Oh, a picture. I found it, rofled for like, 17 minutes exactly.

Spoiler:- wtf epic:
    XD
    I think I laughed for about 10 or so. ;p

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Well... Remember back in Soul Society? He was able to block the blade with one freaking finger. So... maybe he still lost a lot of energy.. Idk. XP
    What about Ichigo just getting stronger, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura View Post
    and also sitll not not be active for a while because im in japan now biatches (well korea atm as a stop over but still)

and im up to date with anime and manga but i must say manga is taking the cake lately
    Say hello to Kubo-sensei for me!
    And I'm going to beat you wehn you get back, for not taking me.

Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue View Post
    (To Aizen) "Can you fight when up and down, left and right, front and back, and the direction you take damage from are all mixed up inside your head? No, you can't. Nobody can. The stronger you are the more used you are to combat, the more likely your body is to react only to what you see!!
    Well we generally put spoilers on anything not released in the Viz dubs, so that probably should be in spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post
    I'm afraid this is the only post i shall be making for some time, and i apoligise for not making a post prior to my sudden dissapearance on these forums.

My hardrive currupted itself and not even placing the disk under SLAVE settings on the family computer seems to recover it.

So i am aquiring a new disk, but i will need to upload the operating systems and the microsoft package, not to mention Photoshop and my tablet - all of which will take a long time as my father won't be able to do this until monday after next.
    Well I hope it doesn't take real long. Hope to see you back asap.
    In the mean time, why not enjoy the wonders of outside?

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Giratina View Post
    @Zameric: Yeah, It's the worst place in history. The politicians carry their acts of corruption everyday and spend our hard-earned tax money on their mansions, women and cars. They also bribe the media to not leak their dirty secrets, but very few or no channels accept their bribes and leak them whenever they get the chance either through talk-shows, headlines, etc. luckily. The government create unnecessary hype and have brought taxes and tariffs sky-high, especially in the midst electricity,flour and sugar crises. They make their huge *** mansions on graveyards and on places where the poor live; they bulldoze their tents and tell them to move else where with their a few of their farm animals. The negligible amount of money that is coming in their house has been reduced to none. They also procure land from many other landlords by killing them, tricking them or just simply through land mafias. Not to mention, people have been recently caught cheating in a matric religious (Islamic) studies exam. This proves that everybody uses the Islamic majority and therefore, religion as a political tool and weapon to get their wicked ways. Many people claim that they're devote Muslims, but they're not... they're just not. They're all terrorists, corrupt feudal lords, land lords and religion fanatics. They have no sense of liberal moderation, they just follow their talibanised, extremist traditions! I'd do anything to get out of this ****ing hell hole!!
    Well that is a bummer to say the least. >.<
    For future reference, please PM stuff like that to me or whoever is supposed to read it. We don't want the mods getting at you for going off topic.
    I'll PM you my proper response to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
        Spoiler:- Chapter 27 - To The Seretei's Center:
    Hmm, so the zombie captain battles start.
    I laughed a bit at Antony's fight with zombeh Ichigo.
    Can't wait for the next one!
    Last edited by Zameric; 28th March 2010 at 8:01 AM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

XD

Emperor Giratina - No, not a Trojan, no way a simple trojan could do that to my comp, it's survived four trojans already, ones that have disabled all my applications, the anti virus software itself and then hidden in the AntiMalware program.

No, this was simply due to the fact i accidentally pulled the plug on the computer instead of my straightners >.<

And most of my data has been saved, but because it's a new Harddisk it won't have any of the regular start up stuff you buy when getting a complete computer from the shops. So, that has to put on manually, which is the tricky bit - my Harddrive should be arriving between 31st March and 6th April.

I am currently using my mothers laptop, but soon she will need to start work on it, so i'm using it as much as i can for the mean time.

Zameric - i shall indeed, infact i've actually been doing reviison and reading - yar, reading, for christ sake, don't ask what, you'll laugh at me, since i've already read them

Senny - have fun ya b'tch =3

Any major club event missed? Any manga updates i must know about? [mums maptop doesnt like manga sites &#172;.&#172;]
    Last edited by Northern Lights; 28th March 2010 at 1:49 PM.

@Zameric: Okay, I will. Please do PM me if you want.

@Northern Lights: Oh, things like that can happen but you should be more careful at least, my computer had many tracking cookies but I got rid of them with my AVG virus scan months ago. It's good to hear that your computer will be repaired soon.

Which is your favorite Bankai, Shikai and Zanpaktou?

Bankai: Ikkaku's... Though he barely even uses it, it's so powerful that it can kill off any opponent, you all saw what he did to that arrancar, right?

Shikai: Toushiro's. It can freeze any opponent and is pretty useful too. We've all seen it many times and his bankai as well, right?

Zanpaktou: Shununi's (spelling? I suck at Japanese, lol). Not only it's a dual zanpaktou but it also looks really cool and can deal a great amount of damage too, right? P.S: It's name is really awesome, too! LOL, Bone of Madness, love that name!

Default Favorites.

In response to giratina...
    Favorite Shekai: Shinji of course, you know me, he's epic! if his shekai is that badass.. i wonder how awesome is BENKAI WILL BE? If the creators of bleach end the series before shinji does benkai, IM GOING TO PERSONALY KILL THEM.

Favorite Benkai: Hm.. If aarancars count, ulquiorra, if not.. hm.... toshiro probably. His is pretty epic, but i believe it should be stronger since he has the whole countdown thing goin on, of course it is due to his young age so i guess he won't have a timer eventually.
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ILP

We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

That's Gotei 13

As DK would say: "LIVE THREAD LIVE!"

I could swear we've had this topic twice before...

Anyway...
    Zanpaktou(can it be Arrancar's too?): Pantera (Freaking Panther ARMOR.)
    Shikai: Kazeshini (It's amazing, and its first battle has awesome music to go with it. Observe.
    Bankai: Konkujou Tengen Myou (Come on, the power to crush an entire row of skyscrapers in one swing? Who wouldn't like that?)
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Default I'm tired-

*sigh* Why do you...
    Look,
    Never mind. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post

Any major club event missed? Any manga updates i must know about? [mums maptop doesnt like manga sites &#172;.&#172;]
        Spoiler:

-of being... [/ignore this]

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    I could swear we've had this topic twice before...
    Twice? I think it's more than that..
    And my answers change every time I answer it

Favourite...
    Shikai~Mirokumaru; Suzumebachi; Sode no Shirayuki; Kinshara; Nijigasumi; Minazuki
    Bankai~Senbonzakura Kageyoshi; Konjiki Ashisogi Jizo
    Zanpakto~Mhmm.... Hmm.... Anaconda; Escolovendra; Arbola. Murcielago and Gamuza are kinda cool too.

Emperor Giratina; It's Shunsui. XD

Ed; So, Ki is a sharp tree? Nice.

VizardBlue; You still haven't answered my question. How does Shinji's shikai differ to yours? >.<
    I hate repeating my questions ><

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Say hello to Kubo-sensei for me!
    And I'm going to beat you wehn you get back, for not taking me.
    You should follow my footsteps. I hid in his luggage
    Last edited by arceus03; 30th March 2010 at 4:27 PM.

@ To all members answering to my topic: Yes, it can be an Arrancar's or a Vizard's Shinkai. XP

@Arceus03: Thanks, I knew I was wrong. I suck at Japanese, lol. Even though I wish to learn it. XP

@Eon Master: We have!? Oh, I didn't know that. I'm new to this club and we don't keep track of topics much... right?

@Senbonzakura: I know I should've answered to this before, but your going to Japan? That's awesome! You might just get to meet Tite Kubo and Satoshi Tajiri (the creator of Pokemon), lol! Okay, at night, you might just get to see some Touge racing (on the Japenese mountains) and/or highway racing (especially on Wangan). If I were there, I'd be street racing 24 hours a day in a hotroded Cord look-alike. ... On the second thought, have fun and enjoy the latest scoop on all the Anime and Manga you can get!

Still VB, you can become a Captain in a short time if you're very active, as I did. Being a Captain comes with responsibility though.

By the way, I'm the Captain of 7th Squad, Eon Master, or just Eon. Nice to have some new blood around here, and I hope you settle in.
    Love that mind-boggling Zan

Spoiler:- manga 397:

Also, I have a theory about Orihime's whole "plan to reject the Hogyoku", a random brainwave spurred by watching some old dubs last night.

Spoiler:- brainwave:

Spoiler:- Reply:

Bankai: I've always loved Hihio Zabimaru, simply because Renji kicks butt. I like it's effects, and how it can seperate and such. Byakuya's Bankai is really neat too.

Shikai: Shinji's! I love how it inverts everything. The sword design in it's Shikai form is really cool, too. Benihime is awesome, too!

Zanpakuto: Murciealago! I love the Resurrecion, and it's other abilities.

VizardBlue; You still haven't answered my question. How does Shinji's shikai differ to yours? >.<
    I hate repeating my questions ><

You should follow my footsteps. I hid in his luggage
    Well uh.. You see shinji's ISN'T REAL. >.>
    mine IS real. Shinji's is just an illusion.....sadly mine isn't.
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ILP

We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

That's Gotei 13

^Can you be more specific with that explanation? Your Zan reverses space or something?
    It's not an easy power to understand, so please include more detail.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

I might be able to help with the zanpakutou thing.

From what I understand, VizardBlue's zanpakutou causes the enemy's subconscious to be pulled into another dimension where everything is backwards (basically, it sends half of the enemy into Shinji's shikai). The conscious half remains in the real world but completely still. Any attempt at movement will be channeled straight to the subconscious half, moving it in the reverse dimension and pretty much messing with the target's head. In the real world, the guy's just standing there sweating out of fear and confusion.
    That's just my guess. It seems that the target's real body is capable of moving in the real world as well but I'm not clear on that portion so I'm leaving it out for the moment.

...but it seems like you incapacitate your opponent the moment you release your sword...that's kind of hax. Is there any way to defend against it?
    ...by the way, only Aizen is allowed to have a hax shikai. Even Shinji's has its limits (being activated through smell).
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

Sorry for not posting for a while, we changed router and that's not working properly... Soyeah. I won't be able to talk a whole lot.

There were a few quotes I wanted to reply to, but I lost them and I'm not bothered to find them again >.>

Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday (belated or not) and a very happy, very belated birthday to Senny Lucky arse, going to Japan.

As for the manga:
        Spoiler:

I'ma read Ed's chappie now.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
    ...by the way, only Aizen is allowed to have a hax shikai. Even Shinji's has its limits (being activated through smell).
    Hmm, I completely missed that part...

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    As for the manga:
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

@Jin: Makes sense, and there definitely needs to be some sort of loophole, VB. If you can just trap your opponent, you're worse than Aizen. Even his release needs to be seen to work.

Spoiler:- manga:

Also, I have a manga readers only topic.

Spoiler:- topic:

Will reply to it later, probably.

Spoiler:- Manga:

Spoiler:- Eon Master's Topic:

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:
    Nah, he won't. At least, I hope he won't.     Spoiler:

God, NL is going to be hyper.

Spoiler:- manga:
    We had a topic on this once about Gin's possible bankai.. XD
    IF it ends up being Zameric's shikai, I'd seriously lol.

Aaaand mental control. Mhmm..

Which is what he basically does each and every freaking chapter, I'm afraid =\

Eeeh, that was a mere flick? I thought it was a Hado.
    Initially, I thought he was showing Aizen the finger and Aizen was blasted backwards from pure shock.

Spoiler:

Looks like the manga is so interesting no one's bothered to comment on the anime? XD Can't wait to go back to canon

But I'm looking forward to a good episode next week.. From the looks of the preview, it looks like it's filled with Captain-class zanpakto battles.

"You'll get hurt if you butt into a lady's secret life" XDDDD
    Last edited by arceus03; 2nd April 2010 at 1:27 PM.

Spoiler:- Chapter 28 - The Galaxy of Insanity:

There. We can never be cliche again.

hey guys. i'm sorry i have'nt been in for a while. the past weeks have been hell for me. a lot of stuff happened, most of it i'm choosing not to share for personal reasons.

good news though the cast has come off!! woo hoo!! in a leg brace now but still on crutches. the fanfic was kinda in the back of my mind so i may or may not get around to writing it yet. and from here on out i'm gonna hopefully be posting regularly again.

Tschus,
    Kusari

oh and NL i just want you to know one of my biggest fears being gone these months was that i lost my place in the squad. so thx for keeping me.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Spoiler:

God, NL is going to be hyper.
    And Sapph, wherever he is anyway.

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Oh, and glad to see/hear/read you're doing well, Kusari!
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

We had a topic on this once about Gin's possible bankai.. XD
    IF it ends up being Zameric's shikai, I'd seriously lol.
    If it is similar to my shikai I'll sue him I'll lol too. ;p

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    hey guys. i'm sorry i have'nt been in for a while. the past weeks have been hell for me. a lot of stuff happened, most of it i'm choosing not to share for personal reasons.

good news though the cast has come off!! woo hoo!! in a leg brace now but still on crutches. the fanfic was kinda in the back of my mind so i may or may not get around to writing it yet. and from here on out i'm gonna hopefully be posting regularly again.

Tschus,
    Kusari

oh and NL i just want you to know one of my biggest fears being gone these months was that i lost my place in the squad. so thx for keeping me.
    Well it's good to hear from you and know you didn't die. xD

She would be a hypocrite if she kicked you off the squad for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by Zameric; 3rd April 2010 at 11:40 PM.

Page 41 of 248 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast