Page 154 of 248 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,850 of 6183

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

  1. #3826
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
        Spoiler:- Spoiler-manga:
    Suffice it to say that my theory is even crazier. I've been Zelda-ing waaaay too much, because there's tons of crazy theories in that fandom and they've rubbed off on me. This theory is batshit insane, but I don't actually believe it. I just find it fun to come up with this.

        Spoiler:- theory:


    I'm aware that this is completely crazy and probably false, but you have to admit that it's technically possible.

    Ok, ILP-esque rant/theory over. Please continue as though nothing has happened.
    "Archer, you've decided? You'll really kill him, no matter what?"
    "Go on, escape from here. I'm not going to allow you to cry anymore."



  2. #3827
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Great question. Next?
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    Who needs to be sexy when you got swag like me?
    YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH TURN MAH SWAG ON!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
        Spoiler:- theory:
    I honestly have no words for how awesome that sounds.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    "The four horsemen of the apocalypse? But that's a bible story it can't be true."

    "When people die, we take their souls to the soul society, but even then we all can still die. Where does the soul go then if not to heaven or hell? Tell me by who's authority were we told to go gather the souls of the dead to take here? We are servants of God, nothing more nothing less."
    Due to a combination of seeing this and a personal opinion, I must respectfully ask that you leave me out of this fic. I'd explain a little more, but I don't feel like muddying up the club with it. If you'd like further explanation, just PM me.


    So I'm giving fair warning now: I'm choosing to write a different chapter for the number 2 and save the already written one for number 3. The main reason for the warning is that this chapter contains a Nightmare Fuel-ish backstory.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

    Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

    We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!


    ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

  3. #3828
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:- Fanfic:
    yes, yes i did

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:- Fanfic:
    hehe, i thought it was coolllll

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:- Fanfic:
    In real life, that would make perfect sense, however, in fics, animé e.t.c., they have to let the audience in on a person's abilities somehow. I mean, it was either that, or i suppose i could have put it in thought form.
    the thing is though, when you figure out someone's ability, if they were hoping to beat you before you solved it, it rattles them because it makes tem have to come up with another plan. It also prolongues a battle if you are a scientist espcially. When you are in science, you have a powerrful sense of curiousity, now translate that to bleach, and it means everytime you fight someone, you are curious as to the full extent of their abilities. it is why mayuri prolongued his battle with syazel. In this case, would you not be curious as to the full extent of someone's abilities if they have the temporary ability to become invisible?

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:- Fanfic:
    hehe, its my reason for having long sleeves. most people have their zan in a sheath hanging from somewhere on their body, whereas i am constantly holding mine in my hands, and my hands stay covered due to the blatantly long sleves

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:- Fanfic:
    I can definately think of a poison that slow down a person's reflexes, and, but to switch into science fiction, it is plauible for one to create a poison that effectively ust causes each and every cell it reaches in one's body to become smaller by a certain amount, dependant on concentration. It is also very possible to siply have the poison affect one's eyes in the sense taht it makes them almost camera-lens like, thus viewing objects as smaller. All the poison has to be able to do is modify the natural lense that is in our eye.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:- Fanfic:
    As I have stated before, i like to be shrouded in mystery, hiding the fact i even have a zan, however, i am also a show-off, so on the rare occassions that i get to release my zan and use it fully, i want to show off to the dying person.

    at what point? immediately after shattering the father's spine
    what kind of clone? i am a scientist, so i invented my own kind. i dont need to use others
    and honestly, it isnt a Deux Ex ending. If one takes in the belach scientists: Kisuke and Mayuri, and if one takes in captains known for their strategising such as toshiro, they will replace themselves with a clone at a given moment to study something, or they will use the information gathered by others in order to formulate an attack plan before hand. now take into account my character, a scientist and someone who is lazy. in a given moment, knowing fully well that i am tired and hurt, i will flash step away and place a clone in my place. my fighting style is mainly kido and flash step, hence it is safe to say that i should be able to be extremely fast when i need to be and place the clone there before carefully hiding in a tree.


    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    Who needs to be sexy when you got swag like me?
    SWAGGGAAAAAHHHHH
    we are such cousins


    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    @Dauc's Filler:

    Thats some good sheee........uh........stuff.
    awww, shucks, thank-yuuuu




    i am feeling semi-on-lazy and i feel like writing another fighting one shot, but since I have already done myself, i am willing to do someone else. if you are interested, send me an inbox a.s.a.p and i will be posting the filler sometime before i go to bed.
    if you want me to do a fighting story for you, i need you to send me this info:
    -the link to your zan (too lazy to go to first page and scour)
    -your fighting style
    -a zanpaktou description for your main enemy (just because i dont know if i can come up with anything original)
    -if there is any special thing you want me to make sure you win by doing, or i can make you win however i want to?


  4. #3829
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,883

    Default

    Just commenting on the manga. I'll get back to replying other things later... hopefully

        Spoiler:


    EDIT~
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

    Oddly enough, I am finding myself agreeing with this, what have you done to me.
    Yeah, what happened? XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    yeah, i know it isnt a physical command and that you are referring to bending space-time e.t.c.
    however, my point was that release commands tend to be physical commands one gives to their zanpaktou spirit. I have already cited examples, but just to add one more: "Sting all Enemies to Death Suzumebachi". Soifon's spirit is a wasp, hence she commands the wasp to sting.
        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    see above
    though your zan spirit is a woman, and when you release your zan, you are instructing her to cherish something. you aren't telling her "shoot water" or "bubble" or something water related, you are teling her to do something that is human related, since your zan spirit is human. now you understand what i mean?
    Ah. So you see it that way. I never saw the command like that, though. I just thought of it as a hint to the real ability of the zanpakto. Also, sometimes I tend to go for a command that has a relation somewhat to the zanpakto name, as how I was tempted to use the command Bloom for Tsukibana once (but canceled because Yumichika had the same command for his Fuji Kujaku)

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    3) its love
    Awwwwwwwww *shot*

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Are we really having a nitpick conversation over release commands!?

    @Arc yay! -takes cookie-
    Well, for lack of a better topic.. At least we get to see how everyone perceives the command.

    Enjoy

    What is one thing in Bleach that you wish you could change?
    Unohana needs more screentime. That would be all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
        Spoiler:- Spoiler-manga:
        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post

        Spoiler:- theory:
    ...Woah.

    Oh yeah. 325.
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by arceus03; 17th June 2011 at 4:43 AM.


  5. #3830
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,613

    Default

    @ ILP, Kusari, & mah Cuz:
    I've always had my swag on, but on "low". Don't wanna hurt anybody. ;D

        Spoiler:- kinda late manga read:


    EDIT: For ILP:     Spoiler:- My Fullbring:


    & Yes, you can add Da.c as my cousin.
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Rex; 17th June 2011 at 2:40 AM.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

  6. #3831
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Finals are over w00t !
    Summer here i come xD

    And i hope you people still go on MSN :/
    For those who haven't added me : kai.blaze_122@hotmail.com

        Spoiler:- Manga 452:


        Spoiler:- i think this question should be spoilered?:

    'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

    Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

  7. #3832

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
        Spoiler:- theory:
    *Wipes tear* I'm so proud... I'm corrupting the club.
        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    the thing is though, when you figure out someone's ability, if they were hoping to beat you before you solved it, it rattles them because it makes tem have to come up with another plan. It also prolongues a battle if you are a scientist espcially. When you are in science, you have a powerrful sense of curiousity, now translate that to bleach, and it means everytime you fight someone, you are curious as to the full extent of their abilities. it is why mayuri prolongued his battle with syazel. In this case, would you not be curious as to the full extent of someone's abilities if they have the temporary ability to become invisible?
    You have a point there. Though, at least applied to me, you would have to weight the option of "could I further study an ability, if there was little to no risk of myself or anyone getting hurt in the process, or is there a way that I can do it to minimise risk" in some way. For example, if I was fighting, say, Shunsui, while I would be curious to find out his abilities further, I wouldn't try to understand it, since he poses a massive risk to killing me. I'd be more worried about stopping first, then science him later.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    I can definately think of a poison that slow down a person's reflexes, and, but to switch into science fiction, it is plauible for one to create a poison that effectively ust causes each and every cell it reaches in one's body to become smaller by a certain amount, dependant on concentration. It is also very possible to siply have the poison affect one's eyes in the sense taht it makes them almost camera-lens like, thus viewing objects as smaller. All the poison has to be able to do is modify the natural lense that is in our eye.
    Mm, I had a feeling that could be "possible", except that it doesn't affect perception, but it actually causes the change in size.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    at what point? immediately after shattering the father's spine
    what kind of clone? i am a scientist, so i invented my own kind. i dont need to use others
    I mean, is it a gigai of sort? A biological clone (that is the same physical age as you?), or a robotic clone, a flash step image person thing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    and honestly, it isnt a Deux Ex ending. If one takes in the belach scientists: Kisuke and Mayuri, and if one takes in captains known for their strategising such as toshiro, they will replace themselves with a clone at a given moment to study something, or they will use the information gathered by others in order to formulate an attack plan before hand. now take into account my character, a scientist and someone who is lazy. in a given moment, knowing fully well that i am tired and hurt, i will flash step away and place a clone in my place. my fighting style is mainly kido and flash step, hence it is safe to say that i should be able to be extremely fast when i need to be and place the clone there before carefully hiding in a tree.
    I thought Kubo was known for asspulls, anyway?

    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    @ ILP, Kusari, & mah Cuz:
    I've always had my swag on, but on "low". Don't wanna hurt anybody. ;D

    EDIT: For ILP:     Spoiler:- My Fullbring:


    & Yes, you can add Da.c as my cousin.
    You are definitely cousins IT IS NOW OFFICIAL! I have a word document that says so.
    Added.
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
        Spoiler:- i think this question should be spoilered?:
        Spoiler:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  8. #3833
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    GURREN LAGANN
    Posts
    535

    Default

    @EON: OMG, are you saying that, OH EM GEE

    also, I'm sending a few of you a urgent message via visitor message

    He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

        Spoiler:- image thanks:

  9. #3834
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Sorry for the Forever Long wait. Camp has been eating up ALL my time this summer. Ive got three weeks to go and a trip to New York, but I'll be on regularly after that. Again, Sorry for the wait. Im not intending to step on anyone's toes.
    [IMG]http://i31.*******.com/9vcgex.png[/IMG]

  10. #3835

    Default

    Manga response
        Spoiler:

  11. #3836
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Arceus inboxed me, and this, here is a fight involving him. I hope he likes it


    “I hear that they are rioting,” Arceus remembered his mother's words when she had sent him off to the very tip of their jurisdiction. She felt it was a good way for him to slowly step into the shoes of a reigning royal, as well as a squad captain. He was incredibly nervous, he had no clue what to say to a bunch of angry people.

    He walked through the clearing and the first thing he spotted was a flag billowing from the top of a pole. The flag contained his family's crest on it with a giant red cross painted across it. He also noticed a few insects (flies mainly) hovering within a decent range of the flag alerting Arceus to believe that the red cross was drawn with blood.

    He then took a moment to survey the area. He noticed that most of the buildings had either broken windows or broken doors. He then took in the whole scene and realised that the town looked like it had been attacked and taken over. He saw three randomly placed dead bodies and sensed a few more, however, there was clear evidence that people still lived here. A recently burnt out fire, the smell of food and liquor in the air... Arceus gulped nervously. He was decently sure he would have to battle. He tapped the zanpaktou he wore at his side.

    “I am a shinigami, and I am the next head of one of the four pillars of Serebii,” he whispered to himself as encouragement. He wore his shinigami robes and sandals, letting his zanpaktou hang from his left side. He tapped the beautiful ancient sword. The strand of cloth that hung from the hilt blew in the light wind, the water shaped guard shone in the dying sun. Letting out a breath of air, he walked into the village, making himself clearly visible and leting his spiritul pressure be felt.

    “Cherish, Tsukibana,” Arceus whispered. If one paid careful attention, they would be able to hear raindrops, but the sky was clear; there was not a single cloud in site. There was no visible change to his zanpaktou after he called its release command, but he knew Tsukibana was ready to go on the offence/defence whenever necessary.

    “How wonderful of you to pay us a visit, your royal highness, Arceus the Third,” a tall gaunt man wheezed. His powerful cheek bones cast shadows on his chin, his tall skinny build made him look as if the wind could blow him over. He was visibly taller than every other man that had gathered behind him. Arceus counted forty in total. His mind had suddenly gone clear, all the doubts, worries and anxiety had disappeared. It was like somebody shot down every butterfly in his stomach.

    The man scanned him up and down.

    “I am just hear to talk,” Arceus began. The men started laughing, loud cruel laughter. Arceus stood proud but said nothing.

    “Men, you may attack,” the gaunt man commanded. A cheer echoed throughout the ranks and all forty men charged at Arceus.

    Immediately taking up an attack stance, Tsukibana transformed into a swirling mass of water and surrounded Arceus. The men surrounded him and jumped to attack, however the body of water was swirling to rapidly and under high pressure that those who used weapons had their weapons sucked in, and those that did not had the bones in their arms (or legs) broken by the intense water pressure. Arceus changed stance and all the weapons Tsukibana had sucked in were spat out, hitting and killing a few of the men instantly.

    The remaining men backed up slightly. Arceus did a quick head count and noticed that twenty-eight were still capable of fighting. He let Tsukibana remain in water form slowly swirling around him.

    “I see that you are a strong opponent,” the gaunt man guffawed. Arceus chose not to respond, instead choosing to glare at all the smirking men. They smiles disappeared. His turquoise eyes became a formidable navy blue that shot to the cores of peoples souls when he glared, his anger was no joking manner.

    The gaunt man did not even flinch in fear. He raised a hand and one of the men ran into one of the buildings and ran back out, holding a zanpaktou. He bowed down to the gaunt man as he handed him the sheathed sword. The gaunt man did not take it from the servant, instead he raised his left arm and called out, “Shuffle, Kyoukaku!”

    Arceus grimaced as the sound of nails scratching against a blackboard filled his ears. He noticed the other men going as far as holding their ears. The sound was clearly coming from the sheathed sword. The person holding it was screaming in pain but did not let go. The zanpaktou ripped away its sheathing and rose into the air. The metal that made up the sword started folding upon itself. The gaunt man grabbed the now folded sword. His hands closed around the metal fully, when he revealed it once more, he was holding a pack of cards. Arceus was too far away to see what was written upon each card, but he wasn't taking chances. Tsukibana surrounded him at a high pressure, ready for any oncoming attack.

    “Wise young prince,” the gaunt man said. He pulled out a card from his deck. “Hm... a earth four,”

    The ground beneath Arceus began to tremble as spikes shot out from the ground. Tsukibana was quick to erode the rocks before they could pierce through her shield and kill her master. The man thn pulld out another card, but he did not announce which it was. Rapid blasts of chilling air hit Tsukibana, slowing down her movements and reducing the water pressure being created. He then pulled out another card and the ground below turned into quicksand.

    Arceus flash stepped away, Tsukibana following. The gaint man had not moved a step, and he was drawing another card. Arceus held out his hand, Tsukibana turned back into her katana form and landed in his hand. Arceus then flash stepped behind the gaunt man, ready to deal a death blow. The jumped away in surprise, getting himself nicked in the process.

    “Let's end this. King,” the man said. He pulled out a King from his deck of cards. A giant air dragon came to life and released a chilling roar. Tsukibana had switched into water form and formed the defensive shield around Arceus.

    Arceus started muttering to himself.

    “I need an opening. He is freezing Tsukibana, making her immobile. He is a long rage fighter, but so am I...” it suddenly hit him. He knew what to do.

    He changed stances, alerting Tsukibana to his plan. A second later, Tsukibana had been completely frozen over. Arceus relaxed. He may be unable to attack, but he was also unable to be attacked. He could hear the men chipping away at the surrounding ice. He could hear the wind dragon roaring, however, the roar stayed constant.
    He noticed that he was finding it harder to breath, as if he were in a higher altitude. Every second increased the difficulty he felt in breathing then it suddenly occurred to him what was happening – the dragon was creating a vacuum around him.

    He could also hear choking and panicking men, so he knew his plan was working. It was essentially a race against time.

    He had commanded Tsukibana to do a move he called “zetsu”. A droplet of Tsukibana had seperated from the main body just before it completely froze over, and floated to the gaunt man. It entered the man's body through his ear and closed off the windpipe, thus suffocating him. It was ironic that they had the same plan to kill one another.

    After about three minutes, Arceus suddenly found that he had regained his ability to breath, he must have won! He then realised he would have to sit and wait for Tsukibana to melt. He continued to lean against one of the round sides of his icy sheild, then he remembered – there were about twenty-eight other men to fight.

    “Hadō number thirty-two, Ōkasen!” Arceus commanded. He rested his flat palms on the icy walls, letting his kido flow through Tsukibana. On the outside, he knew exactly what was happening – a wide arc of yellow energy swept throigh, defeating all the low level fighters.

    Two hours later, Tsukibana had melted enough to be resealed. Arceus surveyed his surroundings and noticed all the burnt people laying on the floor. He counted twenty-eight happily. He then looked at the deathly pale gaunt man lying on the ground.

    “I did not even get your name...” Arceus taunted. It then suddenly hit him, he had defeated forty people and taken out their powerful leader. He fainted.

  12. #3837
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    330

    Default

        Spoiler:- Changed:


    Better ILPy?

    'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

    Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

  13. #3838
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,933

    Default

    Hooooray for stealing internet.

    So yeah, back for a bit at least. Still just a miserable, miserable time, but I'll have internet for a bit. So, let me know what I missed.

        Spoiler:- Manga:

  14. #3839
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
        Spoiler:- Changed:


    Better ILPy?
        Spoiler:- my 2 cents:


    Quote Originally Posted by Golde
    Hooooray for stealing internet.

    So yeah, back for a bit at least. Still just a miserable, miserable time, but I'll have internet for a bit. So, let me know what I missed.

        Spoiler:- Manga:
    Stealing someone's internet is awesome, up until they turn it of in the middle of doing something.

    You haven't really missed anything it's all manga talk, fanfic talk, AND SWAGGUH!. Stay strong, we're here if you need a pick me up.

        Spoiler:- what you said about Ichigo:
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

  15. #3840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Heart View Post
    Sorry for the Forever Long wait. Camp has been eating up ALL my time this summer. Ive got three weeks to go and a trip to New York, but I'll be on regularly after that. Again, Sorry for the wait. Im not intending to step on anyone's toes.
    You're going New York? Aha, maybe Minchan can drag you around some places XD
        Spoiler:- fanfic:

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
        Spoiler:- Changed:


    Better ILPy?
        Spoiler:

    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    So yeah, back for a bit at least.
    Yay!
    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Still just a miserable, miserable time,
    Aww
    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    but I'll have internet for a bit.
    Yay!
    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    So, let me know what I missed.
    In terms of the front page, Rex made a Fullbring profile. That's it for that.
    Da.c been writing some one shot battles.
    I've been spamming the club with bollywoo songs like this
    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga:
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 18th June 2011 at 1:25 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  16. #3841
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Everywhere. At the Same Time
    Posts
    522

    Default

    I decided to go in another direction. Ther same exact Fic, but it's gonig to take place earlier in the timeline. Then you won't all break your brains deciphering what happens in which order like I'm afraid you all did.

    I'm asking you all to forget everything that happened in the previous fic as 90% of that will still be canon

        Spoiler:- Prologue.:

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

  17. #3842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    I decided to go in another direction. Ther same exact Fic, but it's gonig to take place earlier in the timeline. Then you won't all break your brains deciphering what happens in which order like I'm afraid you all did.

    I'm asking you all to forget everything that happened in the previous fic as 90% of that will still be canon
    Okay, so the previous fic you wrote is being rewritten into this, which will be more chronological? Good.
        Spoiler:- Prologue.:


    EDIT: After a conversation on MSN, Kai is now my brother.
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 18th June 2011 at 9:00 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  18. #3843
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where my Dragon Army is...
    Posts
    465

    Default

        Spoiler:- Manga:


    ...You all bore me, entertain me! >8U

  19. #3844

    Default

    Wait what Ice is coming HERE??? OMG ICE COME TO MY HOUSE WE CAN EAT COOKIES!!!

    *ahem*

    Hooray for fanfics that don't break our brains. XD

    ...I'm bored. Someone, entertain me. Do handstands, jump up and down, something. Anything. GRAHHHH SO BORED. This is what happens during exam week in which I have no exams so I have to stay home. All the crap I would have done on the weekend has already been done during the week.

  20. #3845
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    193

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post


        Spoiler:

    Hehe, I knew you would bring up Senbonzakura. However, since we aren't 100% what byakuya's spirit is, it can't really be discussed. The filler humanised everyone's spirit (as we can see with hyorinmaru, and renji's zanpaktou), so we dont know who's spirit really is human and who's is animal.

    HOWEVER, senbonzakura means "Thousand Cherry Blossoms", so it makes perfectly logical sense that Byakuya is asking the Thousand Cherry Blossoms to scatter....



    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

    Ah. So you see it that way. I never saw the command like that, though. I just thought of it as a hint to the real ability of the zanpakto. Also, sometimes I tend to go for a command that has a relation somewhat to the zanpakto name, as how I was tempted to use the command Bloom for Tsukibana once (but canceled because Yumichika had the same command for his Fuji Kujaku)
    The zanpaktou name tends to have something to do with the spirit, so making the command associate with the zanpaktou name is equivalent to associating it with the spirit. it follows in line with what happens in the actual animé/manga. its just interesting that your spirit is named as a flower, but is actually a person (kinda like Zangetsu - but bleach avoids the issue by not giving ichigo a shikai command :P )
    but yeah, main point being, in the animé/manga, it can easily be said that no one's zanpaktou release command is related to the abilities of the zan, but more the name/the spirit of the zan. ILP, lucario and MC15 are just lazy :P

    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    @ ILP, Kusari, & mah Cuz:
    I've always had my swag on, but on "low". Don't wanna hurt anybody. ;D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiS9-yPvBnY

    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    & Yes, you can add Da.c as my cousin.
    aweosmeness!!!

    as cousins, we so need to have combo moves!
    my spirit is a tall dark shrouded figure carrying a giant coffin on its back and yours is a happy-go-lucky kid with a sadistic side.... sounds like a kempachi/yachiru relationship between the two :P
    however, i am poison, and you are sound/friction. you are long range, and i am short range, so at least that works well
    ironically, in bankai wre switch. you become short range and i become long range.

    so in terms of range, and spirits, it works well, but in terms of abilities, i cant think of any combo attacks

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post

    You have a point there. Though, at least applied to me, you would have to weight the option of "could I further study an ability, if there was little to no risk of myself or anyone getting hurt in the process, or is there a way that I can do it to minimise risk" in some way. For example, if I was fighting, say, Shunsui, while I would be curious to find out his abilities further, I wouldn't try to understand it, since he poses a massive risk to killing me. I'd be more worried about stopping first, then science him later.
    well depends on how you do things.
    I put science and curiosity above personal safety
    you put personal safety above science/curiosity

    plus, i am pretty self confident. I go into battles believing i will win, and thinking up srategies as to how

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post


    Mm, I had a feeling that could be "possible", except that it doesn't affect perception, but it actually causes the change in size.
    if it only affects biological cells then it can be termed a poison, if someone has, for example, a fake leg, and that somehow shrinks as well, then it cant be a posion. as well as, if it is a poison, the rate of shrinking is not constant. the parts hit by the poison would shrink first as it slowly spreads.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I mean, is it a gigai of sort? A biological clone (that is the same physical age as you?), or a robotic clone, a flash step image person thing?
    ah,,,
    now that i think about it, i would probably carry on hand a syrum that would transform any biological thing into a physical replica of me

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post

    You are definitely cousins IT IS NOW OFFICIAL! I have a word document that says so.
    Added.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWUC5Q0RCAA

    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Hooooray for stealing internet.

    So yeah, back for a bit at least. Still just a miserable, miserable time, but I'll have internet for a bit. So, let me know what I missed.
    always look at the bright side of things.... at least you dont have to study for a few months

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:- fanfic:
    my next post will be my library page. thank you ILP

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:- fanfic:
    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:- fanfic:
    i figured i would respond to these two at the same time.
    When Arceus sent me his fighting style, and his personality profile, it seemed like he was a nervous, chatty, jokey person, until he is in a battle, then he becomes very clear minded.
    so i reflected that by allowing him to lose al his nervousness as soon as the battle started.
    as for him counting 28 dead people happily, it wanst because they were dead that he was happy, but because he managed to get them all with his kido attack as he was trapped inside his own zan

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:- fanfic:
    Arceus sent me the outline of his enemy's zanpaktou, so i can indeed say that there are 4 suits: earth, air, fire, water. the only reason you saw just earth and wind was because Arc is a water type ( a very obvious water type, tsukibana being an actual body of water and all), so using fire is pointless, and using water seems even more pointless. arc wasnt fighting an idiot

    other than that, your analysis was 100% correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:- fanfic:
    i feel like you have "aww"ed everytime i have written a chapter based on Arc xD

    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post

        Spoiler:- Prologue.:
    you actually could not get more ambiguous.
    Mystery gives vague descriptions that give enough for a person to start guessing and picking up their curiosity. since there is 0 description here, just ambiguous dialogye, it doenst pick the readers curiousity, it just causes them to skip it over and move on.

    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post

        Spoiler:- Prologue.:
    i liked the first paragraph. the rest was overkill.

    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post

        Spoiler:- Prologue.:
    now that leave sthe reader wondering and guessing. that is mystery nicely done

    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post

        Spoiler:- Prologue.:
    definately well written and interesting, and makes me want to know more. good job

    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post

        Spoiler:- Prologue.:
    personally, i think eveyrthing is going well, the story is interesting, picking up pace, your writing style is good, then the end its like ????

    someone (we dont even know who) goes Bankai, and Cam and Magnus are the new captains? what???

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post

    ...You all bore me, entertain me! >8U
    your zan spirit is a dragon
    your zan's ability is fire
    and your zan's release is "burn"

    you bore ME.



    i am such a loving person ^_^

  21. #3846
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    GURREN LAGANN
    Posts
    535

    Default

    ^ well you have a weird baby thing in your sig


    slowly going along on my zan, I have decided on it having TWO count them TWO main elements, Oh you guys are gonna tear me to pieces because of this, electricity and ice

    before you say anything I AM AWARE that you can get ice powers in infamous 2 -_-, It's the fact that I RESEARCHED IT, and am making some original ideas and the fact that it seems like an unlikely combination that may (or may not) work out

    there are some powers I have thought of that I don't know about yet

    Flash freeze
    I strike the opponenet with a lightning bolt that freezes them for a short time (well, more or less like it coats 75% of their body in ice and slows them down, not technically freeze

    White out
    using the combined powers of electricity and ice, I create a small snowstorm (blizzard) in a localized area for a short time, decreasing the enemy's visibility

    Static jacket
    I send a pulse of electrcity into the target, then send a pulse of energy that freezes the electricity around them, leaving them stuck in a sort of "ice strait jacket"

    Construct
    create a weapon/item/powerup out of ice and electricity, like say a spear that shoots lightning bolts, or a frozen bolt of electricity made into a sword

    I'm aware you can't exactly FREEZE electricity, but I mean come on, if bleach went by the laws of physics they'd be using radioactive energy instead of spirit energy


    anyway, thoughts on these powers? (note: this is NOT the complete zanpakuto)

    He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

        Spoiler:- image thanks:

  22. #3847
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MC
    ...You all bore me, entertain me! >8U
    Quote Originally Posted by minchan
    'm bored. Someone, entertain me. Do handstands, jump up and down, something. Anything. GRAHHHH SO BORED.
    Video 1

    At least part of video 1 before you watch this.


    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    aweosmeness!!!

    as cousins, we so need to have combo moves!
    my spirit is a tall dark shrouded figure carrying a giant coffin on its back and yours is a happy-go-lucky kid with a sadistic side.... sounds like a kempachi/yachiru relationship between the two :P
    however, i am poison, and you are sound/friction. you are long range, and i am short range, so at least that works well
    ironically, in bankai wre switch. you become short range and i become long range.

    so in terms of range, and spirits, it works well, but in terms of abilities, i cant think of any combo attacks
    ...Yea, I got nothing. I'll have to use my thinking grenades.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

  23. #3848
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    330

    Default

    Umm Luke? That sin't a 'weird baby thing' in his sig.
    It's Mayuri Kurotsuchi's Bankai :/

    'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

    Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

  24. #3849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    ...You all bore me, entertain me! >8U
    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    ...I'm bored. Someone, entertain me. Do handstands, jump up and down, something. Anything. GRAHHHH SO BORED. This is what happens during exam week in which I have no exams so I have to stay home. All the crap I would have done on the weekend has already been done during the week.
    Don't ask what other people can do to entertain you, ask what you can do to entertain your country other people!
    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    ILP, lucario and MC15 are just lazy :P
    I'll admit to that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    well depends on how you do things.
    I put science and curiosity above personal safety
    you put personal safety above science/curiosity
    The way I see it, I'd rather be able to continue doing science later in life, than be defeated/die in a fight, because I was too focused on the science.
    Though I can see how you'd want to be "a scientist to the death".
    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    plus, i am pretty self confident. I go into battles believing i will win, and thinking up srategies as to how
    I'm sort of the opposite. I go into a fight, thinking that I'll lose, and that the opposite is much stronger than I am, so that I think the worst case scenario and try to beat that. It worked for Urahara, so XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    if it only affects biological cells then it can be termed a poison, if someone has, for example, a fake leg, and that somehow shrinks as well, then it cant be a posion. as well as, if it is a poison, the rate of shrinking is not constant. the parts hit by the poison would shrink first as it slowly spreads.
    Mmm, yeah. I mentioned at the beginning, that if it only affected living organisms (so not a prosthetic), then it could be considered a poison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    my next post will be my library page. thank you ILP
    You owe me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    as for him counting 28 dead people happily, it wanst because they were dead that he was happy, but because he managed to get them all with his kido attack as he was trapped inside his own zan
    In which case, that should be made more clear. "He counted 28 bodies, and smiled; he had managed to get them all using kidou alone." Or something.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    Arceus sent me the outline of his enemy's zanpaktou, so i can indeed say that there are 4 suits: earth, air, fire, water. the only reason you saw just earth and wind was because Arc is a water type ( a very obvious water type, tsukibana being an actual body of water and all), so using fire is pointless, and using water seems even more pointless. arc wasnt fighting an idiot

    other than that, your analysis was 100% correct.
    :3
    Well, whenever a deck of cards are used, I always had the idea that what you pick is random - you could get a King on the first draw, if you're lucky. Otherwise, well, you almost never use the lower/earlier cards.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    i feel like you have "aww"ed everytime i have written a chapter based on Arc xD
    You write him as a cute character :3

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    i am such a loving person ^_^
    Just after you insult someone, yeah :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    before you say anything I AM AWARE that you can get ice powers in infamous 2 -_-, It's the fact that I RESEARCHED IT, and am making some original ideas and the fact that it seems like an unlikely combination that may (or may not) work out
    I haven't played Infamous 2, and I haven't seen any trailers, so I won't judge based on that.
    I'm assuming that these are Bankai powers as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    Flash freeze
    I strike the opponenet with a lightning bolt that freezes them for a short time (well, more or less like it coats 75% of their body in ice and slows them down, not technically freeze
    This is fine. It's only for a short time, and it's just a layer of ice. Presumably, a fire zan can melt it to cut the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    White out
    using the combined powers of electricity and ice, I create a small snowstorm (blizzard) in a localized area for a short time, decreasing the enemy's visibility
    Does it only decrease their visibility? Or does this snowstorm actually do notable damage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    Static jacket
    I send a pulse of electrcity into the target, then send a pulse of energy that freezes the electricity around them, leaving them stuck in a sort of "ice strait jacket"
    I don't quite understand this. Are you freezing them from the inside?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    Construct
    create a weapon/item/powerup out of ice and electricity, like say a spear that shoots lightning bolts, or a frozen bolt of electricity made into a sword
    I think this is a bit TOO broad and wide. Plus, the basis of Rotrum's bankai is that he can use all sorts of throwing weaponry. So I'll say no to this, the first two are fine, but the third needs more explaining.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  25. #3850
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    Arceus inboxed me, and this, here is a fight involving him. I hope he likes it


    “I need an opening. He is freezing Tsukibana, making her immobile. He is a long rage fighter, but so am I...” it suddenly hit him. He knew what to do.
    I did. XD

    Just one thing to note, Tsukibana cannot be frozen by any means... Except with my will It might seem a little bit hax, but after all, the body of water is my blade, and not created from the blade (as opposed to a certain Arrancar's ability that creates water and thus, can be frozen).

    Anyway, the rest is fine. Thanks very much XP

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...)
    All right, here's my thought pattern.
    He has a deck of cards, and we know for certain that one card is "Earth 4". We know that a normal deck of cards has 4 suits Heart/Spade/Diamond/Club, numbers 2-10, Jack, Queen, King and Ace. Just speculation, but it's possible that the 4 suits are now Earth/Wind/Fire/Water, with each of the 13 numbers doing something different (King and Ace are likely the most powerful).
    You should recognize that zanpakto, btw.

    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post

    The Curious Case of Jin and Luppi

    “He’s infiltrating the ranks.”

    “We knew he would. His power is unparalleled.”

    “There’s only one thing we can do.”

    “Agreed. There is too much peace right now.”

    “We’re doing the right thing, right?”

    “Right.”

    “….Good-bye.”
    _______
    Several little black butterflies gracefully glide across the air, enchanting the lesser shinigami and belittling the lieutenants. Like sparkles of energy fall across their path as they shine. Magic itself was emanated from the fragile figures as they flew across Soul Society. Ever Graceful, Ever Perfect, Agile and Shiny. The picture of nature.
    Since you said it's the exact same fic, I'm hazarding a guess the 'he' who is infiltrating the ranks is ILPy.

    I like this part. It's so vivid.

    All in all, much more understandable than the first one Looking forward for the next one ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C
    Hehe, I knew you would bring up Senbonzakura. However, since we aren't 100% what byakuya's spirit is, it can't really be discussed. The filler humanised everyone's spirit (as we can see with hyorinmaru, and renji's zanpaktou), so we dont know who's spirit really is human and who's is animal.

    HOWEVER, senbonzakura means "Thousand Cherry Blossoms", so it makes perfectly logical sense that Byakuya is asking the Thousand Cherry Blossoms to scatter....
    Yep. Which was why it wasn't a very strong point XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C
    but yeah, main point being, in the animé/manga, it can easily be said that no one's zanpaktou release command is related to the abilities of the zan, but more the name/the spirit of the zan.
    Hmm. I like this point. One thing, though. Rukia's release command has a little bit of relation to her abilities, since they all are labeled as dances.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    ^ well you have a weird baby thing in your sig
    The weird baby thing is called Ashisogi Jizo.

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    Umm Luke? That sin't a 'weird baby thing' in his sig.
    It's Mayuri Kurotsuchi's Bankai :/
    Hear, hear.


Page 154 of 248 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •