Page 85 of 248 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 6189

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

LOL All I can say about (manga, spoiler)
        Spoiler:

...I'm in 12th grade too... And I just put off my English assignment for the last minute. =P

And yeah, my laptop is working now. It's really crazy. XD

Yay, captain has a profile now!! XD

EDIT:
    Just a reminder: I have school tomorrow and I *think* I have school for the rest of the week. So I'll probably be less active for a little while... Unless I don't have homework. LOL
    Last edited by minchan; 13th September 2010 at 6:29 AM.

Spoiler:- Kusari's chapter.:

Spoiler:- Deicide ?:

I'll post my changed profile later.

EDIT: Here you go ILp, do what you you do best.
        Spoiler:- Profile-Updated:
    Last edited by MasterCharizard15; 13th September 2010 at 6:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Step View Post
    Soooo how is everyone doint this weekend? lol Im really tired so im about to go to sleep..been up all nite so here is my present from me to you..hope you like

Spoiler:- Profile:

Well this is all I have for now if I have to edit then I will im really sleep now..i stayed up all nite jus to finish this so if some of it sounds weird or something then let me know I will fix it or make it better I take constructive criticism very well so hit me with all you’ve got
    I like your backstory, and I see you've changed a few things about your zan. Hinote Bōkyaku sound like a really awesome attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
        Spoiler:- Deicide XXI:
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    LOL All I can say about (manga, spoiler)
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    I bet Mayuri would love to get his hands on him.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Okay. got a lot to quote from 3 pages, hopefully the internet won't be a ***** and get jammed in the middle.

First thing first.
        Spoiler:

Oh and Arc... I dont wanna argue but my cookies are made by me. =P I dont buy cheap Squad 4 cookies. XDDDDD
    My cookies aren't cheap. The price might be, but the quality isn't. And mine > yours. I've had experience making them since before the first club closed down. Puh-leeeeaze.

If you have the guts calling my cookies are cheap again, I'll drown you.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:- manga:
    That's not DBZ's, that would be the same in any other manga/story/movie. Take the Hulk.

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Anyone here could tell you that I am one of the hardest captains to piss off, but you have done it, and you will feel my wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post

Please stop being so immature in future, it's really starting to grate me, and i'm one of the most tolerant members in this club. Thank you.

Oh dear. The most tolerant and the hardest-to-piss-off Captains are... pissed. *runs away and hides* Crap, I forgot my cookies.

Isn't it half removed already? o.o

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    and i've got a topic.
    Besides Soul Reaper/Arrancar/Vizard, what spiritual being would you want to be?
    Quincy. No doubt about it. Bows are badass. Energy bows are even more badass.
    Actually, Quincies aren't really spiritual beings, right? They're physical. Ishida wouldn't have been able to go to Soul Society if Urahara had not separated his soul from his body, IIRC. And when you said 'besides Soul Reaper/Arrancar/Vizard', there's... no other race that is spiritual. Unless you mean the Blank or the ordinary Hollow or the residents of Rukongai, which I'm sure nobody wants to be. XD There's also the Soul King, but since we've never even seen him... yeah..

Hmm.... That's fine by me, I guess. Though Blue may or may not still have some complaints.
    Meh, why would we really care about what he complains? I mean, if WE want to complain about HIS powers, I'd have a LOT to say. 8D

Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
        Spoiler:- Spoiler_Manga:
    Ichigo has the Trump Card. Don't worry.
    ..Or is it the Last Resort? Meh, whichever one works.

And on a final closing note i will be announcing the titles of the chapters for the rest of this arc.

14. The Legend of Danger and Solstice
    15. Swan Songs of the Weeping Willow
    16. A Life Spent Learning
    Now that made me want to title my chapters as well..

Hinote Bookyaku (Flames of Oblivion)
    Red and Black flames with devastating power able to engulf anything..also available in Bankai only the flames are blue
    When Zam said that this attack sounds interesting, I went back and looked... and lol'd. 'also available in bankai only the flames are blue' sounds like an advert from some kind of product. XD "Also available in blue, black and red." XP

ILPy: Because I'm TOO lazy to write about your/Jin's fight in the next chapter, I'll just... skip that part. XD;

Last edited by arceus03; 13th September 2010 at 5:16 PM.

Default Chapter 7 (Part 2)

Spoiler:- Part 2:

i was addressing the fact that Jordan gets knocked out and left in the middle of Hueco all alone.
    Oh XD Well, I'm sort of not expecting him to stay knocked out until the very end of the series...
    Quote Originally Posted by kusari
    what the hell does that mean?

I was taking the piss out of the fact that you used "week" instead of "weak" XP
    I knew. and I craftily prevented it.

And this is why I do this, people.

14. The Legend of Danger and Solstice
    15. Swan Songs of the Weeping Willow
    16. A Life Spent Learning
    Epic names

*Snips profile*
    I kind of only glanced at it, but it seems okay to me. Though I think the ability to use Lightning freely is a bit too strong... It kind of lets you control two already very powerful types (and it doesn't seem like a very big part of the zanpakutou).

This made me LOL

I'll post my changed profile later.

EDIT: Here you go ILp, do what you you do best.
    Yup, we've already talked about this on MSN

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

[spoil]Another Deicide, another evolution. How many were there again?
    Normal Aizen > Condom Aizen > Long haired Aizen > Butterfly Aizen > Squid Aizen? 4 evolutions?

Spoiler:
    And Digimon has 6.

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

My cookies aren't cheap. The price might be, but the quality isn't. And mine > yours. I've had experience making them since before the first club closed down. Puh-leeeeaze.
    Yeah, Arc's cookie are top-notch cookies. Impossible to beat.

That's not DBZ's, that would be the same in any other manga/story/movie. Take the Hulk.
    DBZ still uses it.

Isn't it half removed already? o.o
    Exactly

ILPy: Because I'm TOO lazy to write about your/Jin's fight in the next chapter, I'll just... skip that part. XD;
    What?

Spoiler:- Part 2:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15
    “Opps…”
    Ah yes. XD The most-used expression. Ever.

Too lazy to split; bold in comments =D
        Spoiler:

Well that sucks.

Spoiler:

*shrug* I just mentioned how I'd like to see his full powers, meh. Likewise, the 3 Fraccions who died only after they've shown the Giant Mook. You should know who :P I'd like to see what else they can do.. >.<

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Why thanks =D

DBZ still uses it.

DBZ, and everyone else.

What?
    Nothing. XD If you remember my story, and how each character gets a mini fight before arriving at the Valley, yeah. You're supposed to have one, with Jin, but I was too lazy to continue on that, so I kind of skipped it. And I must say it did me good. 8D I mean, I've written 2 chapters ever since skipping that part. It's just that I hate writing battle scenes. =\

Last edited by arceus03; 13th September 2010 at 8:08 PM.

When Zam said that this attack sounds interesting, I went back and looked... and lol'd. 'also available in bankai only the flames are blue' sounds like an advert from some kind of product. XD "Also available in blue, black and red." XP
    xD i knoo lol when i typed it i thought the same thing. But in Bankai there are no red flames..only black and blue

I kind of only glanced at it, but it seems okay to me. Though I think the ability to use Lightning freely is a bit too strong... It kind of lets you control two already very powerful types (and it doesn't seem like a very big part of the zanpakutou).
    Yea i figured but i wanted you all to be able to comment on it before i made any changes and i was very tired typing it so i wasnt fully aware of any mistakes but thank you

I like your backstory, and I see you've changed a few things about your zan. Hinote Bōkyaku sound like a really awesome attack.
    Thanks Zam XD yea i thought it was pretty cool too...oh is that how u spell Bōkyaku where i got it from it was different hmmm guess ill change to this word since it looks better

Edit: Also can someone help me with a Banner..i need a knew one..???
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Thanks Zam XD yea i thought it was pretty cool too...oh is that how u spell Bōkyaku where i got it from it was different hmmm guess ill change to this word since it looks better

Edit: Also can someone help me with a Banner..i need a knew one..???
    Actually, I can't remember if ō is for both oo and ou, or just ou. xD

Well Kida is the best banner maker in the club, but I can do more basic banners.

Nothing. XD If you remember my story, and how each character gets a mini fight before arriving at the Valley, yeah. You're supposed to have one, with Jin, but I was too lazy to continue on that, so I kind of skipped it. And I must say it did me good. 8D I mean, I've written 2 chapters ever since skipping that part. It's just that I hate writing battle scenes. =\
    OH in the fic, I thought you were talking about our comments on... Something relating the then-latest chapter.
    If it makes the story move faster, I don't mind no argument.
    Yea i figured but i wanted you all to be able to comment on it before i made any changes and i was very tired typing it so i wasnt fully aware of any mistakes but thank you
    Ah, okay.
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Actually, I can't remember if ō is for both oo and ou, or just ou. xD
    If I'm not mistaken, oo and ou are just elongated o's. Unless oo is like uu, in which case you're pronouncing it wrong XP
    But I'm pretty sure ō can be used for both oo and ou.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Spoiler:- Anime 288:

@ Arenak
    I guess not. =P but it HAS been a while. XD
    and if you choose any squad other than 5, you shall not get cookies. =P YOO HAZ BEEN WARND
    what about these? *shakes bag of arc's cookies happily*

AAAAAAAAAAAA *hyper mode* SURE! Why the heck not. 8DDD Sweet~
    Welcome to Squad 4. =D
    I'll give you the 5th Seat for now, fine? Then if you feel like you deserve more than that, you could always request for promotion

And oh, as promised *shoves a stash of cookies* Mostly chocolate chips, but a few butter ones I've been making lately. =]

Anyway, that aside, here *shoves a mountain of paperwork* Get started.
    ...Just kidding. You still haven't posted your Shinigami/Arrancar (if any) profile(s) yet, have you? When you have, I'll put them up on the Squad page. AND also, you'll get to answer the survey when you get promoted to a Lieutenant. =)
    awesome, the cookies are delicious by the way. cool, I might get to be a lieutenant one day.

Alright, I tried to be tolerant and understanding of you at first. But you just kept nagging and nagging. And then I saw the PM you sent, and that miffed me a little bit, but I was willing to move on and changed the name just to shut you up. But now this post is the last straw. Anyone here could tell you that I am one of the hardest captains to piss off, but you have done it, and you will feel my wrath.

I did not steal your name or anything else!

And now I'm going to go change Senny's last name back...and some other things.
    It is getting just a tad annoying, though I agree with NL, you should do what you want, it is your fan fanfic

If you have the guts calling my cookies are cheap again, I'll drown you./FONT]

Third-ed, I know because I'm eating them right now
    But at least you won't be disected

Also, here's my profile
        Spoiler:- Profile:
    Arenak

Spoiler:- Kusari's chapter.:
    Okay MC let's clear the air. i don't hate you. there are two reasons you really don't do much.

1.) the couple times i have had you doing something, albeit trivial things, i haven't been able to get your personality right. but with this new profile, that shouldn't be a problem anymore.

2.) i never originally intended for you to come into this arc. you were only supposed to be at the captain's meeting at the beginning and when the team comes back at the end.

now i'm kinda spoiling the next arc, but there will be some SS arc style, soul reaper on soul reaper violence. i've got the plot but i still need to decide who is good and who is bad. so topic time. (i know this one has been done before but i need it for the fic)

Who are the top 3 people in this club that you would want to fight most?
    i'm not personally going to answer but remember, if two people write the same person down it's cool.

another one:
    Design a kido. Hado or Bakudo. Chant is optional.
        Spoiler:- My Kido:

Arc's cookies are the best. our little pastry chef/psycho-surgeon can't be beat when it comes to cookies.
    Last edited by kusari; 15th September 2010 at 1:32 AM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Looks like im posting. Sorry, been really busy with school, typing stuff on my computer for reports, etc.
    I'm not making a big post, just saying that I won't be that active.

@Kusari: I've been reading your latest chapters. (huzzah for my badassery), It's great to here were nearing the end of this arc and your already planning your next one. might as well give you my 3 fight thing. ..Bjork..Brick..Brak. XD

ILP, uh.. Golde, and.. Arc.

There you go, i love the new chapter names, the latest chapter was good.

@Zam's RAGE: I agree man, i don't know many details, but it must be very frustrating to argue over a name.

@Arenak: your part of squad 4? haha, congratulations! It's hard for Arc being the only one who heals me..since i ussualy have to come on a daily basis..8 times a day.

@MC's chapter: interesting, comedic as ever.

[IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ILP

We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

That's Gotei 13

Just going to answer Kusari's topics...

Who Are the Three People in This Club You Would Want to Fight the most?

In order,

1. Golde, because I want an energy/elemental type fighter who could actually force me on the defensive. And, come on, who wouldn't want a shot at the Head Captain?

2. Blue, since I want to prove my point that I never got to prove, in terms of strength.

3. Zameric, because I want a challenge both for my powers and mentally. Zam can supply both.

Create your own Kidou or Bakudou!

Hado #89: Kokuu Tayasu (Empty Sky Eradication)

Effect: Kokuu Tayasu is a spell counter at heart, but it also works as an offensive weapon. The effect is the ability to cast a spell on the blade or hand of the user, and erase, wipe away, or eliminate whatever the spell touches.

Limits: The technique's limit is the ammount of reiatsu the target posesses. If the target is a spell, it can only erase spells weaker than itself. If it's a person, it can only erase small parts of them, like a portion of an arm or leg, and the size decreases the greater the gap in the user's reiatsu compared to the target's. The technique is easily blocked or nullified by using a burst of reiatsu directly on the technique's projecting point. Also, the user can't utilize any spiritual techniques while the technique is active, and must rely on their bodily speed, and their hakuda/zanjutsu skills to hit the target. The ability can't erase Zanpaktou or similar type spiritual weapons. If two Kokuu Tayasu strike each other, they merely cancel each other out.

Incantation: Clouds of the Western Sky, dispel before the North Winds.
    Sun of the East, diffuse the rains from the South.
    Lone blade, strike the notch of the arrow, and split the Light from the Darkness.
    Arc and bound, until Heaven and Earth unite in nothingness!
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Has arachnophobia, ever since childhood, but if its small I’ll ignore it, large ones however will still freak me out, making me want to kill it.
    Glancing at MC's profile, I just noticed something amiss.
    That doesn't seem like arachnophobia. It seems more like hatred for them. (Because you wanted to kill them). If I have arachnophobia, I wouldn't want to kill a large spider. I'd emit a very high-pitched and girlish scream. "SPIDER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" *runs away*. Something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Arenak View Post
    Also, here's my profile
    Cool, I'll update the page =]

another one:
        Spoiler:- My Kido:

Arc's cookies are the best. our little pastry chef/psycho-surgeon can't be beat when it comes to cookies.
    Uhhh... *thinks of a spell* Can't think of any right now. Might do so later. =P

That's a pretty epic spell. And I think Ancient Catastrophe displays the spell quite accurately, no? (Watch it, it's only 40 seconds long). Might be a _bit_ different, but the elemental balls and explosions are the same.
    ...And now that I think of it, the chant Rita used is pretty epic too.
    Oh power that lies at the root of all creation. Oh memories inscribed in ages past. Hear my call and arise before me. Ancient Catastrophe.
    (Love that Super Move Portrait Attack, btw. )

Why thanks very much ^^

*shrugs* Never thought of fighting anyone, except....
    Blue! :P

i've got the plot but i still need to decide who is good and who is bad. so topic time. (i know this one has been done before but i need it for the fic)
    Like, you're going to turn half of the shinigami against the Soul Society?
    Might I suggest you use our arrancar profiles... I'd like to see a few of those getting some airtime. Eheh.

Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue View Post

ILP, uh.. Golde, and.. Arc.
    Sweet. >D

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Create your own Kidou or Bakudou!

Hado #89: Kokuu Tayasu (Empty Sky Eradication)

Effect: Kokuu Tayasu is a spell counter at heart, but it also works as an offensive weapon. The effect is the ability to cast a spell on the blade or hand of the user, and erase, wipe away, or eliminate whatever the spell touches.

Limits: The technique's limit is the ammount of reiatsu the target posesses. If the target is a spell, it can only erase spells weaker than itself. If it's a person, it can only erase small parts of them, like a portion of an arm or leg, and the size decreases the greater the gap in the user's reiatsu compared to the target's. The technique is easily blocked or nullified by using a burst of reiatsu directly on the technique's projecting point. Also, the user can't utilize any spiritual techniques while the technique is active, and must rely on their bodily speed, and their hakuda/zanjutsu skills to hit the target. The ability can't erase Zanpaktou or similar type spiritual weapons. If two Kokuu Tayasu strike each other, they merely cancel each other out.

Incantation: Clouds of the Western Sky, dispel before the North Winds.
    Sun of the East, diffuse the rains from the South.
    Lone blade, strike the notch of the arrow, and split the Light from the Darkness.
    Arc and bound, until Heaven and Earth unite in nothingness!
    That seems like a bit complex spell...
    But the chant is win. :P Sigh. *sucks at creating chants* I found one that I quite liked, though.
    Mai odore, ouka senran no hanafubuki! Higan! Kasumi! Yae! Shidare! Kore ga watashi no... Satsugeki Bukouken!!

Dance with me, O blizzard of a thousand blossoms! Even farther! Arise! Enlarge! Decimate! This is my... Final Fury!!
    But this move is a string of combo from either sword slashes or punches and kicks, it's not a spell. BUT STILL...
    Last edited by arceus03; 15th September 2010 at 8:10 AM.

now i'm kinda spoiling the next arc, but there will be some SS arc style, soul reaper on soul reaper violence. i've got the plot but i still need to decide who is good and who is bad. so topic time. (i know this one has been done before but i need it for the fic)
    Oooh... This will DEFINITELY be interesting.

I've already fought NL and Blue before, so not them...
    As Eon mentioned, who wouldn't want to fight Golde? I think it would be an interesting, and fun fight for sure.
    Arceus, I have a feeling he'd really make me think in a fight. And knowing him, we might have a Chess-based fight (or however close you can get to a chess based fight with zanpakutous).
    I also have a feeling that MC would want a fight, too XD.

Though purely based on Zans, they would be:
    Jin (though since I don't really know him, it'd definitely be interesting to say the least), Senny (science fight ftw?) and... Eon.

*Too damn lazy to do so*At least for now, anyway.

If I have arachnophobia, I wouldn't want to kill a large spider. I'd emit a very high-pitched and girlish scream. "SPIDER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" *runs away*. Something like that.
    This must now be put in MC's profile, purely for the lulz.

Might I suggest you use our arrancar profiles... I'd like to see a few of those getting some airtime. Eheh.
    [/quote]
    That would be a good idea.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Hey everyone, just checking in. I've been keeping up to date and what not, I'm just here to ask someone to keep a record of what I've missed in the club. Honestly, I've been a bit off lately and haven't felt like opening up my computer. But I'll try to be on more.

Is Mizuhashi FINALLY gonna get a Lt? (has been skimming :P

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Hey everyone, just checking in. I've been keeping up to date and what not, I'm just here to ask someone to keep a record of what I've missed in the club. Honestly, I've been a bit off lately and haven't felt like opening up my computer. But I'll try to be on more.

I'll do it.

NL, Dre, Myself and Min along with Arenak have updated or created our Backstories,they should be somewhere between this page and three before it.

Fan Fics have had new chapters, said cahpters have been updated in the apporiate archives.

No new members, no one left and everything is as peaceful as this club can get.

...anything else?

*Sigh* Ok, I have to take a minute to prepare myself for this...
        Spoiler:- Manga 420:

Edit:
        Spoiler:- Also...:
    Last edited by Zameric; 16th September 2010 at 3:22 AM.

Spoiler:- MANGA:

Ciaossu.

Spoiler:- 420:

How do you think the Gotei 13 would react to our Gotei 13?
    Last edited by MasterCharizard15; 16th September 2010 at 11:39 AM.

Arceus, I have a feeling he'd really make me think in a fight. And knowing him, we might have a Chess-based fight (or however close you can get to a chess based fight with zanpakutous).
    How'd you get a chess-based fight? XD
    When I think of fighting you, I'd remember the scene Matsumoto had with Kira back in the Soul Society. I kind of love her quote. XD
    'If I can't hold it and run, then I won't just hold it.' (she was referring to her zanpakto)
    Definitely something I would say if you somehow enlarge my blade to the size of an elephant. XP

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    HELL YEAH! I mean, it's looking good. ^^

Spoiler:- Anime 288:

Spoiler:- Manga:

Oh yeah, here's my spell.
        Spoiler:

Yamamoto would either call us 'Traitors' (idk why XD) or 'Bullshit.
    Soi Fon wouldn't care.
    Gin would get huggled by NL before he manages to say anything most likely flash his creepy smile, as always.
    Unohana would eat my cookies 8D
    Aizen would say "I knew you were there all along"
    Byakuya wouldn't care either... Unless someone huggled Rukia. He'd go bankai.
    Komamura would have great interest in NL except she would have her eyes on Gin only
    Shunsui would, most probably, invite everyone for sake.
    Tousen would ramble something about justice.
    Hitsugaya... and rotrum would make a perfect pair.
    Kenpachi, thankfully, will have his eyes on someone he deems strongest, but before he could call out anyone, would get ambushed by Blue. And we all will watch... WITH POPCORNS
    Mayuri and ILPy would have a nice little chat about science stuff. Maybe I could join as well to question him about dissecting
    Ukitake would warmly welcome us.
    Last edited by arceus03; 16th September 2010 at 7:52 PM.

No new members, no one left and everything is as peaceful as this club can get.

...anything else?
    I now have the odd urge to do a log for both clubs >.>

Spoiler:- Manga 420:
        Spoiler:

I've answered this too many times Look at Blue's signature for my answer.

How'd you get a chess-based fight? XD
    When I think of fighting you, I'd remember the scene Matsumoto had with Kira back in the Soul Society. I kind of love her quote. XD
    'If I can't hold it and run, then I won't just hold it.' (she was referring to her zanpakto)
    Definitely something I would say if you somehow enlarge my blade to the size of an elephant. XP
    Because we both have played chess matches against each other quite a lot. And you seem like the kind of person who would enjoy the reference with me.
    And... How does our fight remind you of that?
    Hahaha, I've never thought of that...

Spoiler:- Manga:
        Spoiler:

Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 16th September 2010 at 10:09 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

not half but some. and i've done the arrancar thing already. now it's soul reaper vs. soul reaper.

yeah it will. spur of the moment great idea here: some of you guys get to fight my insane family.

news: i won't be putting up a chapter this week. my internet service provider says i didn't pay the bill and shut off the connection. i'm posting from the school computers.

i've got a couple people put on sides already. they are as follows:

on the side of good
    Myself
    Dac
    Eon
    Blue
    Arenak
    NL

on the side of evil
    Golde
    Rotrum
    MC
    Zam
    FS
    Min

This is what i have so far. the rest will be reveiled when i figure them out.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Page 85 of 248 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135185 ... LastLast