Number location: Teeth
    Cero color/firing location: Pale green/From the sole of my foot
    Animal/Plant/Whatever zanpakto base: Housefly
    Aspect of Death: Paranoia

Zanpakto details:
    -Name: Mosca (Fly)
    -Release phrase: Annoy
    -Release details/abilities:
    -Special abilities - Relatively weak Hierro, but a ludicrous increase in speed. Eggs implanted in my blood turn into minature (about 1 cm) clones when blood (not per drop, because that would be haxx) is exposed to oxygen. The flies can explode on impact.
    Last edited by GalladeX; 26th August 2010 at 1:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post

Seconded. Except Hinamori, i'm sorry but i can't stand her >.<
    It's all right. As long as you aren't one of those people that like Izuru for his BSOD after Gin left yet you dislike Momo for doing the same thing?

IDK i mean, if I was brainwashed for years I think I'd have a hard time believing said man I was in love with and used to seeing a certain side of for so long is really an evil man. She also reacted very realistically so <3 >>;;

true original diva

Traditionally, the name of Arrancar zanpakuto/resurrecci&#243;n are in Spanish.
    So if you want to keep with the theme, yours would be named Flautista de Esp&#237;ritu.
    Ah ha, thankyou - never done Spanish, and I couldn't find a decent translation, do you know what "Sing a Lullaby" is in Spanish, i tried listening to Pan Labyrinth to find it out, but can't >.<

It's all right. As long as you aren't one of those people that like Izuru for his BSOD after Gin left yet you dislike Momo for doing the same thing?

IDK i mean, if I was brainwashed for years I think I'd have a hard time believing said man I was in love with and used to seeing a certain side of for so long is really an evil man. She also reacted very realistically so <3 >>;;
    Actually i couldn't stand her even before Aizen left ^^;

Oddly enough I'm doing an arrancar profile but I never did a shinigami one.

I don't know alot of Spanish, but...I might be able to hold a conversation with someone who knows Spanish Especially if they also knew English

Since ILP is a nit-picker. Here is my pick. ILP went from 3rd PoV to 1st in his Arrancar profile.

-Arrancar Name (Spanish, in other words): Still too lazy to make one up.

-Arrancar Appearance: Short, Slightly tanned, Cold-looking, Black-eyed, black-haired, 13-year old arrancar with no visible mask. Arrancar uniform is a large white cloak over a Shawlong suit (with pants instead of the skirt thing. Too lazy to look to see if any other arrancar actually does have pants)with the sleeves forcefully ripped off and the pants cut off at the knee.

-Mask Form/Location: A small rectangle of bone mass on is forehead-entirely covered by hair most of the time.

Number location: Under the right eye

Cero color/firing location: Light blue, from the breath (think of it as an inconspicuous mouth-cero)

Animal/Plant/Whatever zanpaktou base: Polar bear

Zanpakto details: A simple Katana (Now that we're in..some Spanish place for the profile...I'm too lazy to look up a spanish sword.) with a crystalline hilt in an octagonal pattern.

-Name: Oso Hielo de Espejismos (Polar Bear of Illusions. Lit. Ice Bear of Illusions)

-Release phrase: Refract

-Release details: The cloak becomes a large amount of ridiculously tiny bone-plates that are all entirely translucent. His katana becomes two crystalline triangular swords (http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...il_Hyper22.png.)

-Release abilities: The user of OSE has the ability to create and control ice and snow-and the activation of Ressureccion causes ice crystals to freeze into the air wherever they go. The crystalline structures (Cloak, blades) can channel reiatsu; which allows them to create and further bend light, create and enhance the range of creation of ice (Ie. thrown blade,) and manipulate the form of the crystal material. The last ability of OSE is to create the crystal in a somewhat limited supply. The overall purpose of OSE is to bend light as well as cause injury to the target-striking them before they have a clear view of what is happening just in front of them.

-Special abilities: Fastest arrancar alive! *Oar'd*
    Last edited by rotrum; 15th May 2011 at 2:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga 417:
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Ángel Caótico would be a better translation.
    Ah, thanks, I'll put that in *used Google Translator instead of a person*

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeX View Post
        Spoiler:- Deicide 19:
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    Since ILP is a nit-picker. Here is my pick. ILP went from 3rd PoV to 1st in his Arrancar profile.
    Ah, yes XD I'm not surprised. I do that a lot with my Shinigami profile XD. Is it just under my Arrancar appearance? Then I'll change that (I cut that from my Shinigami profile XD).

I'm going to be doing fillers until my major writers block is gone. My brain turned off in the preparing two weeks before school...I wish it would wake up already. Vote. Saiyan Saga (DBZ. 2-3 parts) "Battousai" Vs. Kenshin (Beginning of Rorouni Kenshin. Been rewatching that. One Part) Or (from anime that no one knows.) Kokuyo Saga (3 part, KHR)
    Saiyan Saga, please.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Spoiler:- manga:

I'm going to be doing fillers until my major writers block is gone. My brain turned off in the preparing two weeks before school...I wish it would wake up already. Vote. Saiyan Saga (DBZ. 2-3 parts) "Battousai" Vs. Kenshin (Beginning of Rorouni Kenshin. Been rewatching that. One Part) Or (from anime that no one knows.) Kokuyo Saga (3 part, KHR)
    don't know any of them, so i can't vote.

100th page w00t. 8D

Arrancar Name (Spanish, in other words): Deotisalvi Estrada

Arrancar Appearance: Shoulder-length white hair, often kept tucked into his shirt. Is a bit unstable; is shown through his actions (sometimes) and the way he talks (mostly). Loves to annoy people for no apparent reason.

Mask Form/Location: On my right neck, just below the chin. Shifts to the left sometimes. It just does, don't question it. XD

Hollow Hole Location: On my left palm. It's rather oval in shape.

Aspect of Death: Imbalance

Number location: On the right side of my forehead; usually covered by my long hair.

Cero color/firing location: Light gray, it's almost luminescent on bright days; on top of my head or from below my feet (whenever I'm standing on air/aiming a kick/whatever). I can also fire off Bala from these locations, apart from my fists.

Special ability: I can fire off the Cero/Bala in any directions I want, and change their firing path (once).

Animal/Plant/Whatever zanpakto base: Amoeba

Zanpakto details:

-Name: Emptiness [Vacio]

-Release phrase: Reforge [Reforjar]

-Release details: I thrust my zanpakto into my Hollow hole on my left palm, and it disappears inside the hole - blade, guard and hilt. I become semi-transparent. At a glance, you can't see straight through me, but if you look hard enough, you can.

-Release abilities: My ability is relatively simple. It allows me to morph my body parts, basically into anything, but mostly into weapons. I cannot create additional limbs. So for example, I cannot suddenly have a pair of wings from my back, but I can change my hands into wings.

I can make projectile weapons to shoot at the enemy. I can also make a weapon that is connected to my body (by a chain, for example), so in a way, it is kind of like a semi-projectile. I can also make a hole on my body to let attacks pass through. That makes me a very hard target to hit in one-on-one battles. If I get wounded, I can close it back up (my Resurreccion turns my body composition into something gooey, but I'm still solid), but it would still hurt. However, the wound must be minor. I can't close a cut that severes my limbs into two, because that would be hax.

Also, the morphing is not restricted to hands only. For example, I can make a blade protrude from my chest. (Blades aren't considered additional limbs, as a pair of wings would)

Special resurreccion ability: Complete morphing [completa transformación]
    With this, I can completely abandon my shape, turning into a shapeless creature (much like Mayuri's liquid transformation). In this state, I can seep into an enemy's body, and then turn into, say, a ball of blades, to tear them inside out. It can only be done once per release. This attack can only be used when I am completely close to an opponent, because I need to get inside the body as soon as I transform. Else, it will fail. If you happen to play GGX, think of the Instant Kill move. Yeah. It's extremely draining (because it causes instant death), and only used in a one-on-one battle (because after that I would be wiped out).

Final note. The release is purely melee, though I still have the usual Cero/Bala firing abilities.
    Last edited by arceus03; 15th September 2011 at 9:18 PM.

Spoiler:

Since a stupid problem won't let me edit, I had to delete the previous post and post again because I wanted to add in something. =\
    Thanks. Now it looks like i've double posted =.= *goes back, deletes previous post, re-posts here*

Made a few changes to my Division page - also, does anybody have a copy of the Shinigami Profile? i seem to have lost mine =[

Permission to make a few changes on my Zanpaktou, they're only minor things like re-wording or appearance. Bits changed of importance are Underlined.

Spoiler:

Zameric; Thanks for the Traslation Zam! =]

Thanks. Now it looks like i've double posted =.= *goes back, deletes previous post, re-posts here*

Made a few changes to my Division page - also, does anybody have a copy of the Shinigami Profile? i seem to have lost mine =[
    You're welcome? Sorry, but when I tried to edit it, I only saw one post, so yeah..

About the profile thing; I only have those posted in the Squad's page, which sums it up to about.... 4. 5 including my own. An alternative, you could ask for PMs/everyone to post their profile again in the club/post the link to their profile, whichever you prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    You're welcome? Sorry, but when I tried to edit it, I only saw one post, so yeah..

About the profile thing; I only have those posted in the Squad's page, which sums it up to about.... 4. 5 including my own. An alternative, you could ask for PMs/everyone to post their profile again in the club/post the link to their profile, whichever you prefer.
    *head desk*

Actually, i meant just the skeleton ^^; - mostly make up profile for people, or just don't include a description as we all know what we look like.

I want to fill it out again and post it on my Division Page, now that i've made a space for it =]

OH, WHO HAD THE SHADOW BASED ZANPAKTOU?!

*head desk*

Actually, i meant just the skeleton ^^; - mostly make up profile for people, or just don't include a description as we all know what we look like.

I want to fill it out again and post it on my Division Page, now that i've made a space for it =]

OH, WHO HAD THE SHADOW BASED ZANPAKTOU?!
    Well, what we did was basically-
    Name:
    Zanpakto:
    Blood group (lol) :
    Personality:
    Battle style:
    Backstory:

Or if you wanted one according to the card template you made a few (months?) ago, it was
    Name:
    Division:
    Zanpakto:
    Height:
    Shinigami history:

And there's a square for your picture, and a small place for your squad insignia under the picture.

The shadow zanpakto is Blue's, why?

The shadow zanpakto is Blue's, why?
    Ah ha, thankyou =] - because he's actually going to play quite significant roles either in the next chapter of my fic, or the one after.

Name: Kida Ookami
    Rank/Squad: Captain, 3rd Squad
    Zanpaktou: Ryookami
    Blood group: A -
    Personality: Sarcastic and cynical the majority of the time, but can be quite affectionate and motherly at other times as I have a fair bit of Empathy, tapping in to peoples Reiatsu Auras to feel their emotions. However, if someone makes an insult or attempts to challenge me or someone I care about they will get a punch in the face without so much as a warning cry.
    Battle style: 80% Defensive, preferring to dart in and block attacks when someone is preoccupied or wounded. I will only go on the attack if the attacker goes into battle with me as their target specifically, or to offensivly defend something.
    Backstory: Intially found by Shinigami messengers when recruiting Senbonzakura for the Shinigami Acedemy from the streets of Rukongai. When trying to take Senbonsakura away they found me, and noted the odd presence of a wolf spirit, standing to the side of me. At the time the messengers didn't realise that only they and myself could see it. Wary of such a rare spirit to be wondering the streets of Rukongai they turned to leave, but I wouldn't let them take Senbonsakura with them, who was the only person I trusted, biting one of the messengers, who still carries a scar on his hand. The second messenger grabbed me by the scruff of the neck and threw me back down onto the ground, as he advanced the wolf curled around me morphing into a bubble like dome over me. Eventually, Squad 12 heard of this encounter and came to fetch me, by fetch I mean they tranquilized me from 100 ft away, causing the wolf to vanish. They were intrigued by my store of reiatsu that somehow managed to constitute itself as external apparitions, they also discovered that the increasing levels of reiatsu was costing me my personality and memory, attributing for my lack of speech and cautious behaviour. They set about an experiment to research my varying reiatsu and perhaps find it's source, they eventually opened up a project to mix my now volitile reiatsu patterns with that of others, the chosen reiatsu pattern was that of a wolf. The project carried on for decades, and would have continued if not for a Squad 12 member by the name of Narcisse Dauc, who visited the restricted area, where I was confined in a gel filled tank, to talk to me and muse over everyday things, even though I was unresponsive at the time. However, the interaction and change in the strict regime of the project was taken in at a subconcious level, causing me to wake up, once my body started to fight the chemically induced stasis, and proceed to destroy the lab I had been confined in. The Captain Commander heard about the project, the Squad 12 member at the time was exiled for his unorthodox experiments, there had been other test subject like myself, but they had all died once their chemically induced stasis was broken, and eventually Narcisse Dauc became Captain. He decided to have me taught the basics of being a shinigami, and intergrated me gradually into everyday life at the acedemy, which was difficult due to the experiments side effects, giving me lupine ears, tail, fangs and enhanced senses. However, he was still wary of my varying nature and the low tolerance level of other shinigami, placing me instead within his own household ... for my own good, of course.

100th page. Woo.

Yeah I'm revamping my Zanpaktou, profile and arrancar profile so...expect them all at once!
    >}

Also part 2 of my fic will be posted when i have the energy too...
    fending off Ilp's and Arc's constant dissection attempts is draining...

Spoiler:

Blue doesn't exist so the shadow zanpakuto can't belong to Blue. It belongs to PURPLE.

*shot*

Ahahahaha okay umm... Yeah... XD

I haven't actually written my profile yet. Uhh I should do that but I have some other things I'll need to do beforehand...

well haven't been on for near a week so i have a lot to catch up on.

ILP: i know i forgot a lot of important things in that last chapter. so i may go back and fix it. and in regards to your saying you'll refrain from commenting on my chapters, if you stop commenting i'll stop writting. i crave harsh criticizm and no one has ever been as thorough as you have. keep commenting and i'll keep writing. i await your response.

since i can't change Zoma in the middle of the story i'm doing it here.

Arrancar Name: Anónimó Decata
    Mask Remants: chain necklace and a tongue stud
    Number location: behind left ear
    Cero color/firing location: silver, fired from anywhere on body
    Animal/Plant zanpakto base: pheonix
    Aspect of Death: Obsession

Zanpakto details
    -Name: Fenix (pheonix)
    -Release phrase: Rise From The Ashes
    -Release details/abilities: hands and feet grow talons, two large wings sprout from back, one sword on each wing and eight swords as tail feathers, all swords look like the sword in unreleased form
    -Special abilities: use Cortadors - thin energy blades with half the power of a cero and the speed of a bala - from swords at the angle the blade is swung, ignite blades and/or wings
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Spoiler:- manga:

don't know any of them, so i can't vote.
        Spoiler:

And seriously, not even the Saiyan Saga sounds familiar? Dragonball Z? D8?

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Backstory: Intially found by Shinigami messengers when recruiting Senbonzakura for the Shinigami Acedemy from the streets of Rukongai. When trying to take Senbonsakura away they found me, and noted the odd presence of a wolf spirit, standing to the side of me. At the time the messengers didn't realise that only they and myself could see it. Wary of such a rare spirit to be wondering the streets of Rukongai they turned to leave, but I wouldn't let them take Senbonsakura with them, who was the only person I trusted, biting one of the messengers, who still carries a scar on his hand. The second messenger grabbed me by the scruff of the neck and threw me back down onto the ground, as he advanced the wolf curled around me morphing into a bubble like dome over me. Eventually, Squad 12 heard of this encounter and came to fetch me, by fetch I mean they tranquilized me from 100 ft away, causing the wolf to vanish. They were intrigued by my store of reiatsu that somehow managed to constitute itself as external apparitions, they also discovered that the increasing levels of reiatsu was costing me my personality and memory, attributing for my lack of speech and cautious behaviour. They set about an experiment to research my varying reiatsu and perhaps find it's source, they eventually opened up a project to mix my now volitile reiatsu patterns with that of others, the chosen reiatsu pattern was that of a wolf. The project carried on for decades, and would have continued if not for a Squad 12 member by the name of Narcisse Dauc, who visited the restricted area, where I was confined in a gel filled tank, to talk to me and muse over everyday things, even though I was unresponsive at the time. However, the interaction and change in the strict regime of the project was taken in at a subconcious level, causing me to wake up, once my body started to fight the chemically induced stasis, and proceed to destroy the lab I had been confined in. The Captain Commander heard about the project, the Squad 12 member at the time was exiled for his unorthodox experiments, there had been other test subject like myself, but they had all died once their chemically induced stasis was broken, and eventually Narcisse Dauc became Captain. He decided to have me taught the basics of being a shinigami, and intergrated me gradually into everyday life at the acedemy, which was difficult due to the experiments side effects, giving me lupine ears, tail, fangs and enhanced senses. However, he was still wary of my varying nature and the low tolerance level of other shinigami, placing me instead within his own household ... for my own good, of course.
    MASSIVE WALL OF TEXT I like how you've incorporated the other members into your backstory, and I can't help but think of Mewtwo all the while XD.

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    ILP: i know i forgot a lot of important things in that last chapter. so i may go back and fix it. and in regards to your saying you'll refrain from commenting on my chapters, if you stop commenting i'll stop writting. i crave harsh criticizm and no one has ever been as thorough as you have. keep commenting and i'll keep writing. i await your response.
    This is actually very relieving to hear XD I keep thinking that I constantly piss you off by pointing everything that I think is odd, but at least now I know you aren't (or at least, you prefer I do).

And with the way you like it, I'll be harsher and more specific (though I'll try not to overdo it, and keep it as constructive criticism) XP
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    100th page. Woo.

Also part 2 of my fic will be posted when i have the energy too...
    fending off Ilp's and Arc's constant dissection attempts is draining...
    Long live Bleach Club~ XD;

I never tried to dissect you... But now that you've planted the idea in my mind.... HEY, WHY NOT? >D

Ah ha, thankyou =] - because he's actually going to play quite significant roles either in the next chapter of my fic, or the one after.
    Ah, okay. Anytime ^^

And I kind of liked your backstory XD It kind of explained how you got those ears and tails from a different cause, not because of your zanpakto.

Blue doesn't exist so the shadow zanpakuto can't belong to Blue. It belongs to PURPLE.

*shot*
    *holds an oar* :] I call him BLUE.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    And seriously, not even the Saiyan Saga sounds familiar? Dragonball Z? D8?

MASSIVE WALL OF TEXT I like how you've incorporated the other members into your backstory, and I can't help but think of Mewtwo all the while XD.
    The Saiyan Saga.... Where... Goku and.. Vegeta... er... combined and transform into one entity with a long hair? Eh wait, no, their sons?

idk. I read the series a long time ago. XD I've forgotten like most of the details. XP

D8? What's that? Unless that was an emoticon... But smileys don't have question marks...

Last edited by arceus03; 27th August 2010 at 4:04 AM.

BUT BLUE DOESN'T EXIST. NOR DOES ILP. IT'S PURPLE AND ILPEH I TELL YA!!!

OH, AND ZAMERIC IS NOW KNOWN AS SLOWPOKE. BECAUSE. JUST BECAUSE. =P

SO YEAH... I'M NICKNAMING EVERYONE... LITTLE BY LITTLE... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem*

Okay I should really get to sleep now... I have a big day today/tomorrow/whatever... =P Too tired to post details... Go to PC to look at my latest post there or ask someone who's on there. Like Purple, ILPEH, or Slowpoke. =P gnite~ ^^;;

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Long live Bleach Club~ XD;
    It's funny, 'cause I set it to show 100 posts per page, so 100 pages to you guys is only 20 for me.

The Saiyan Saga.... Where... Goku and.. Vegeta... er... combined and transform into one entity with a long hair? Eh wait, no, their sons?

idk. I read the series a long time ago. XD I've forgotten like most of the details. XP
    Goku and Vegeta did fuse in the series, but that was near to the end of Dragonball Z against Majin Buu. They also fused 2 more times, one in a movie, and another in the not-so-canon GT.
    They're youngest sons also fused together multiple times, to fight Majin Buu. This one had long hair, only if he transformed into Super Saiyan 3 *nod*
    Perhaps because Dragonball Z was my childhood... That, and Pokemon, Digimon, etc...

D8? What's that? Unless that was an emoticon... But smileys don't have question marks...
    Yeah, an emot. I just put the question mark there because I was bored.
    I think I got off better of the two, since Ilpeh is very close to ILP already.

SO YEAH... I'M NICKNAMING EVERYONE... LITTLE BY LITTLE... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That might actually be fun to do.

Okay I should really get to sleep now... I have a big day today/tomorrow/whatever... =P Too tired to post details... Go to PC to look at my latest post there or ask someone who's on there. Like Purple, ILPEH, or Slowpoke. =P gnite~ ^^;;
    To quote her from the PC club:

I'm so excited!!! This weekend will be the best ever. It's the last weekend I've got before senior year starts, and I have two cosplay events, the new Bleach season, and not to mention the last two chapters of both Bleach and Bakuman were EPIC. (I follow Bleach, Bakuman, and Naruto in WSJ, but Naruto has been just so-so for me lately...) Anyway, I'm just really excited this weekend... And lately in general. I mean, come on. SENIOR YEAR. It's a big deal. And I hear my school is FINALLY getting lockers. =O About time, I'd say. =P

Oh, and in case it wasn't implied, don't expect to hear TOO much from me today or tomorrow (Friday or Saturday) because those are the days of the cosplay events I'm attending. And uhh Sunday is, well... I'll be up all night watching and re-watching the Amagai arc, so... yeah. XD
    Soyeah.

I'm also going to revamp my Zanpakutou and backstories and profile and the like, soon-ish (I know I've said that before, but now I actually have some of it planned in my head). So I'll make an "ultimate profile skeleton", which will incorporate everything that's been asked for fanfics.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

...You know, you'd better stop before you piss me off so much that I begin putting you on my To-Dissect list.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    It's funny, 'cause I set it to show 100 posts per page, so 100 pages to you guys is only 20 for me.

I'm also going to revamp my Zanpakutou and backstories and profile and the like, soon-ish (I know I've said that before, but now I actually have some of it planned in my head). So I'll make an "ultimate profile skeleton", which will incorporate everything that's been asked for fanfics.
    ...Er, what?

And I mentioned this before... After (if) everyone upgrades their zan, I will too. >] minor edits though

Spoiler:

Oi, Arceus, you stole the post spot I was gonna use to represent my birth Year. *Rains icy hell on Arceus* YOu put me in a bad mood. Time to hate everyone

-MInchan Rant Begin-

Your post was full of caps and had little/nothing to do with Bleach, a topic, or anything anyoen actually said. So It's a one-liner (oddly enough)

Also, if you give me a nickname so help me I will freeze over your body and stick needles into your through the ice before slowly chipping off parts of your body and then freezed thme back on and ultimately freezing you over entirely except for your head so you can still think and watch the whole thing. Then I shall throw oyu off the tallest building on the face of the Earth to watch you shatter before bringing a flame thrower on the left-over ice and mopping it all up with a sponge nad throwing the sponge into a trash compactor.

-End Minchan rant-

Umm..I also planned my Fic out. I killed off all the fire users I could think of cause there are too many.

Goku-Dac (I give him too much airtime...won't give him any in acutal fic!
    Gohan-NL (No comment)
    Piccolo-Ryoto (My OC~)
    Yamcha-Minchan (You Die first since Arceus is Launch.)
    Tien-Flash (v Killing all of v)
    Chaotzu-MC (^ the fire users ^)
    Krillan-Me
    Yadjirobe-Kusari (See Tien and Chaotzu)
    Dragon Balls-Luppi
    Guardians of the Dragon Balls-VB

Is that all the fire users?

On another note, why do people talk more about my fillers then they do about my fic?

I tinhk that's all the characters...Since Ilp is to excited about my doing DBZbased fillers he does'nt get to be in them.

I antagonized alot of people here didn't I?

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Yo guys, im sorry i haven't posted in a while, school just started up 2 weeks ago, so it's been hard. I'll still be more inactive then I was, but not AS inactive as I have been.

Arrancar Information:
    Arrancar Name: Vac&#237;a S&#225;dico (Sadistic Empty) ((Sadistic and Empty were switched around in spanish to make it sound better)

-Arrancar Appearance: Looks like a 13 year old kid, and always has blue hair, with long hair going down to waist, with more hair in the front that always covers one eye. Wears a coat that goes down to his shoes, (arrancar coat I mean). I tend to frown alot, only smilling during battles, so my hollow mask makes it look really weird when im not in battle. I sometimes burst out laughing out of the random, and I Have letters on my back I have, *in spanish* 'Yeh Who nears me be warned, I shall challenge all. '

-Mask Form/Location: let's say theirs a bone mask on my eye, with little claw like things surrounding it and their curved. like bent C's all around, and then, put your hand on the eye, move it right until it gets to around your hair. Move down until it gets to your middleneck, then move it forward until you get to the other side of your neck, the opposite of where it was before, then move up, to the bottomright of your face, my mask takes up that entire space, along with an extended line along my mask so it looks like im smiling all the time, with razor sharp teeth, that's where my entire mask is.

Hollow Hole Location: on the lower part of my neck, right below my mask.

-Aspect of Death: Insanity

Number location: It's in the palm of my sword hand, and I try to make it not that notticeable, and I only show it to people who are able to get my sword out of my hand while fighting.

Cero color/firing location: It's a deep black, the kind that comes from pure darkness, and a much deeper shade of black then the one that ichigo's reiatsu is. The Cero charges in my mouth, and i can keep it closed so they can't see me charging it.

Animal plant type thingey based on: Devil + Hyena + Hawk

Zanpakto details: A blue grip, with the hilt being a harlequin mask that's laughing and crying at the same time.

-Name: Abominaci&#243;n Dark (Dark Abomination)

-Release phrase: Re&#237;r y llorar (Laugh and Cry)

-Release details: I throw my sword up into the air, and I jump up, My sword comes back down and guilotines me, and I seem dead for a second or two, limp and unmoving. Then, i look up, and the two halfs of my face start moving differently, My bone mask part starts laughing insanely and unctrollably, while the other half starts wailing and crying in pain, my eyes follow these suits. Soon after, my face turns into a 'movable' mask, with it looking like a harlequin mask. with one eye looking down and sad, and a frowning face, along with one eye looking happy, and a giant grin, along with growing a pair of horns that curve back, but aren't long enough to make a curve, like a goats would. My legs follow, becoming more canine, and their clawed, my hands and fingers turn more wolf-like, with large claws that replace my fingernails, their very large and long, but are weightless, made of a special metal that's extremely strong. These are what replaced my zanpaktou, and i can extend and retract them as long as I want. Wings sprout from my mid-upper back, and look like a hawk's, they have a wing-span of 7 feet. (or however big they need to be to carry me and travel at very fast speeds).

-Release abilities: Along with my claws, I can due my usual zanpaktou stuff, expanding and retracting shadows, being able to make them solid and create things, jumping through them. Along with that ringing from my laughing and crying during the release staying in my opponent's ears the entire time, creeping them out and disturbing their hearing at the same time. I can transport other people through shadows if i can expand one long enough to get near them, or they run into one, blah blah blah blah. My cero's, my hierro, my strength, speed, and stamina are all increased, blah blah blah. The instant healing thing that comes with releasing, blah blah blah.

Special Ressurrecion Abilities: I can Send out up to 30 discs around the area were fighting, so that ANYTHING beneath or above it instantly acquires a shadow that can't be dispelled. They have no physical form, and are there but not 'there', such as they don't cause any harm, just cause shadows, and cannot attack or be touched by anyone.

Other details: In my released form, my voice jumps back between insanely (as in INSANE) and sullen and sad. This also happens when im not released, but in a lesser form.

@NL, Haha, awesome, i have a important part in your story! 8D oh and I might need a banner, since that's all i need for my squad page, I'll send you a pm once i find a picture if your willing to do it.

@ other people's arrancar bio's: all your guys are awesome, im interested in the slight variations and things you guy's have made, or completely revamped, please comment on mine. 8D
    Last edited by VizardBlue; 28th August 2010 at 2:59 AM. Reason: GOT MAH TRANSLATIONS
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ILP

We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

That's Gotei 13

Oi, Arceus, you stole the post spot I was gonna use to represent my birth Year. *Rains icy hell on Arceus* YOu put me in a bad mood. Time to hate everyone

-MInchan Rant Begin-

Also, if you give me a nickname so help me I will freeze over your body and stick needles into your through the ice before slowly chipping off parts of your body and then freezed thme back on and ultimately freezing you over entirely except for your head so you can still think and watch the whole thing. Then I shall throw oyu off the tallest building on the face of the Earth to watch you shatter before bringing a flame thrower on the left-over ice and mopping it all up with a sponge nad throwing the sponge into a trash compactor.

-End Minchan rant-

I tinhk that's all the characters...Since Ilp is to excited about my doing DBZbased fillers he does'nt get to be in them.
    If you noticed, minchan made a double post so if you tell her to delete one of them, you'll get your birthday year for your post. More reason for you to rant on her
    And I agree. There wasn't much of anything in there, except an excessive use of the exclamation mark and the letter z. It tends to get annoying when you see those kind of things. They make me wanna shout I GEDDIT OKAY?

...Can I do the dissecting first before you start all those things on her?

That's sad.. XD; Who is Launch?

Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue View Post

Arrancar Information:
    Arrancar Name: Sadistic Empty (could someone translate that to spanish for me?)

-Name: Black Abomination (Translation Needed)

-Release phrase: Laugh and Cry (translation needed)

My cero's, my hierro, my strength, speed, and stamina are all increased, blah blah blah. The instant healing thing that comes with releasing, blah blah blah.
    For the name, you can Google a random Spanish name generator which was what I did to get a random name. If you feel like following Kubo's shunpo footsteps, incorporate a Spanish architect's name. For the translations, ask Zam. He helped me

That hierro/strength/etc enhancement, like every Arrancar has it when they release, so it's a bit... redundant that you put it in there. Unless it was like Zam's/Eon's, where their enhancement are even further than that of a normal Arrancar's release. But whatever floats your luggage.

And oh, don't Arrancar's only have only one animal/plant/whatever base? I mean, if you're a devil, a hawk and a hyena, how would your original form look like? A cross between all three? That's look funny idk, but I think it's better if you could choose one which you think most resembles your aspect of death.
    Last edited by arceus03; 28th August 2010 at 12:53 AM.

ok um lol dont kill me =P

and i honestly didnt notice the double post. (i think its something to do with my mouse or something... i dunno. XD deleted it now tho)

and uhh sorry bout before. XD i wasnt paying attention to anything really. sry. XD (blame my tiredness)
    so yeah uhh i'll try to get my posts to have more uhh meaning. but i might slip again from time to time~~

anyway i just got back from international cosplay day nyc... twas fun. XD
    cosplayed as momo~~~

i dont have pics but i think they'll be on facebook so i'll link you guys to em if ya want.

oh and i went to forbidden planet (a comic store) and got bleach official bootleg color bleach plus. ^^ tis quite interesting. =D

if anyone wants to know exactly what its about just ask!! =D

i have another event tomorrow so dont expect too much again. later~~

ps just one day until the amagai arc!!! =D
    Last edited by minchan; 28th August 2010 at 1:32 AM.

Page 80 of 248 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast