Page 129 of 248 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 6190

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Default Vacuum Storage Bags

An attention-grabbing discussion is value comment. I think that it is best to write extra on this topic, it may not be a taboo topic but usually individuals are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers! Vacuum Sealed Bags

Thanks Kida! And since you offered then I would be honord to join your squad. I decided that I would make my own character profile form and fill it out this afternoon. Watch out cuz it will be up soon ; )

Edit: Also is Heisei the correct translation of Serenity. Because thats what my guys name is gonna be translated to.
    Last edited by Ice Heart; 30th April 2011 at 5:14 PM.
    [IMG]http://i31.*******.com/9vcgex.png[/IMG]

^ You're a hard worker. And yes, it's correct, I'm pretty sure.

Dauc is back. Good god, where are my earplugs? Whoops, I mean "Hi Dauc, how's it going?" You've missed quite a bit, btw. Most of us have new / revised Zanpaktou, myself included, and several of the squads have new members that have appeared since Golde vanished, so we're having trouble keeping track of them all. Oh, and I created an entirely new fanfiction / RPG character profile.

@Rex: I was wondering what had happened, but nicely done. Looks pretty good.

@Red Globe: Nice job with the Zan, but how do you wield that thing in Shikai? Do you levitate it and attack with it that way?

Quote Originally Posted by Kida
    ^ He's our local narcissistic moron =]
    xD

And congrats to Kida and Ice Heart on the new member and finding a squad, respectively.

EDIT: I know we've had this topic before, but new Fullbring mechanics have been revealed since the last time, so I think it's about time to restart it.

What would your Fullbring be, and what would it do?

Spoiler:- Fullbring:
    Last edited by Eon Master; 30th April 2011 at 5:33 PM.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

I think that fullbrings are very interesting. I have thought about if I had fullbring powers. I think my object of affection would be a chain wrtist band. When the soul is alterd The band would change into a elongated Chain with a blade tip. I haven't went through all the details, so this is why I chose a Zan over a Fullbring. But your's is very unique Eon.

Congrats Kida and Ice! xD

Well i started watching Bleach from the beginning again
    Except ignoring the fillers -.-

And Eon, Your Banner is awesome

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Alright everybody, on the second post of the Bleach club SHOULD have an updated version of the first post. New members and updated Zans should all be there. I want everyone to check all of ti, just in case I made a mistake.
    For example, is a member not in the right spot? Maybe I used the wrong link, or it is broken?
    If anyone who updated their Zan, but also changed their original Zan's post, and would prefer me to use that link, tell me (like if the link I have has other text with it, and you would prefer the link with JUST the Zan).
    And any Captains with an old Squad page, please update them if you have new members, an updated Zan, anything of the sort.

Also, Zam, if you could PM me with the History Log of the Club. I want to read it myself, even if I have everything on it.

I found this Gem of a quote while going through the club:
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Da.C Nice chapter, intresting. And ILP is your artifically created son, with NL being partially his mom... oddly enough, I could sorta see that... I'm so messed up... must be my writer's complex :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    As he said, you'd definatly be welcome in my Squad with a Zanpaktou like yours, but for some reason my members never stay long forever alone
    To be fair, Rotrum has been a member for a LONG time (not sure how long he's been a Captain), and he's not had ANY members.

I also took all the Shinigami profiles I could find (bookmarked them all, too, will organise it and maybe add it to the first post) and made this as the profile skeleton.

Spoiler:- Shinigami Profile:

Anyone think I should add or take anything out?
    Also, if people could fill this in either on their Zanpakutou page, or on a completely seperate page with no other comments, then I could probably throw this onto the front page, too.

Made one for Arrancars too, based on the profiles that people have made:
        Spoiler:- Arrancar Profile:
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 1st May 2011 at 7:46 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Yay! A form I could use! I was gonna make my own but this is better. Oh an he hasn't had ANY members? Aww I kinda feel bad now : ( But I already commited to squad 3. But before I fill out the form I need to know what seat I am.

well well well
    looks like i've been gone for far too long...
    looks like we have an abundance of new members...welcome

My name is Flash Step better known as Dré Flashy...Proud Captain of Squad 5...
    Ive seen a few Zans and i must say all of them are great...but there was one that caught my eye and i thought i should let badmanjaro kno that it is an excellent Zan...

Well as for my old friends how is everyone..i missed you guys but i jus been so busy with all the training and sleepin out in the field...really sucks

Golde Sotaitou lol how are you...to make up for my tardiness ive brought candy

MC NL ILP...everyone im throwing a party next weekend and i wud very much like everyone to be there especially the new guys...and then..

MC i would like you to help me with the arrangments for a sparring tournament :-) we must test the new guys strengh...

I guess thats all ill say for now...ill post later

EDIT:
    @BMJ: I thought you'd already joined Squad 6, but I'd recommend that. MC's cool, and he's a good mentor. He's been a partial mentor to... I think, three captains now? Me, Senny, and Blue.

Considering that you have fire-based abilities and MC's Zanpaktou is the most powerful Fire-type Zanpaktou in the club, it'd be a good fit.

EDIT: What the f*ck? To the above, OUT.
    Wait wait wait wait wait...MC the strongest fire Zan in the club...ha do we forget that it was me that help MC train and master being a fire-user...ah well im not mad jus a lil surprised is all i would say the fire users shud battle to see who is the strongest since there are so many now but it not possible
    Last edited by Flash_Step; 1st May 2011 at 12:53 AM.
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Heart View Post
    Yay! A form I could use! I was gonna make my own but this is better. Oh an he hasn't had ANY members? Aww I kinda feel bad now : ( But I already commited to squad 3. But before I fill out the form I need to know what seat I am.
    Not to my knowledge, he hasn't. Though I could be and probably am wrong.
    And check the second post
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Step View Post
    well well well
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Step
    MC NL ILP...everyone im throwing a party next weekend and i wud very much like everyone to be there especially the new guys...and then..
    I'm too knackered to do anything at the moment. x.x
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Yes! 3rd seat ain't that bad :P. Watch for this post. This will be the one that contains my Profile.

Edit: Ok i have to admit that there are a few things I don't quite understand about the form; Battle Stats. How do I know them/create them? Primary Hand. Is this the hand you wield the Zan with?. And Blood Group. Ok i might be bad at remembering the names, but I don't remember anything about a blood group?
    Last edited by Ice Heart; 1st May 2011 at 12:59 AM.

Yes! 3rd seat ain't that bad :P. Watch for this post. This will be the one that contains my Profile.

Edit: Ok i have to admit that there are a few things I don't quite understand about the form; Battle Stats. How do I know them/create them? Primary Hand. Is this the hand you wield the Zan with?. And Blood Group. Ok i might be bad at remembering the names, but I don't remember anything about a blood group?
    Battle Stats. You have 6 categories (Offense, Defense, Mobility, Intelligence, Kidou/Reiatsu, Physical Strength), and you rank them out of 100. Please take into account that most Captains are around the 480/490/500 mark or so.
    You are correct about the Primary hand. And blood group... I don't know much about them. I might take them out. For now, put N/A, and we'll see what some other members say about Blood Group.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Thanks! It helps alot. I guess since this will be my most recent post I'll go ahead and edit in my Profile in a spoiler here.
        Spoiler:- Profile ;):
    Last edited by Ice Heart; 1st May 2011 at 2:07 AM.

One thing for your "First Page", ILP. I'd prefer that you link to this page: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...&postcount=172

It has my updated Zanpaktou, Profile, and Combat Stats, as well as my old Arrancar Profile, as opposed to the one you currently have, which is only my Zanpaktou.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

MY CAPTAIN BROUGHT CANDY? OMG IMMA STEAL EET. XD

CANDYYYYYYYYYYYY~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I'm hyper. WOOT.

Umm did I forget to warn some of the new people about my hyper-spazzes??? Err... OOPS. SORRIES!!!

@ILP
    LOL at the "well well well" picture. XD XD XD
    I love those things. XD

And a random comment about fire users... I HAS A GIANT FLAMING SHURIKEN THINGY. =D It's fun to throw at people. YAYYYYYYYYYYY

See I'm hyper. =D

Oh oh oh!!! In other news, before I forget!!!
    I picked up volume 49 today (Japanese)
    It's got chapters from the new arc. So I'm happy I got it. YEAHHHH~~!!!! XD

OHH yeah I almost forgot: Captain, why we not have squad page? D= MAKE ONE NOWWWWW!!!!! XD lol jk I know real life's important. HAHAHAHAHA But really, can you make one within, like, the next year? XD
    Last edited by minchan; 1st May 2011 at 1:30 AM.

Updated my post with profile! Oh and if anyone thinks my stats are too good for a 3rd seat then tell me and I'll power down. Now I guess Im all set : )

Thanks! It helps alot. I guess since this will be my most recent post I'll go ahead and edit in my Profile in a spoiler here.
    Sorry, I just remembered to add another category: Physical age.
    Battle Stats-
    Offense:79
    Defense:81
    Mobility:74
    Itelligence:89
    Kidou:73
    Physical Strength:69
    I guess I should've made it clearer, you give it in multiples of 10, so it's easier to make a chart of (look at almost any Squad page, there should be an example there). So:
    Offense: 80
    Defense: 80
    Mobility: 70
    Intelligence: 90
    Kidou/Reiatsu: 70
    Physical Strength: 70
    Total: 460/600.

I think that might be a bit too much... Min is 410, and Cell is 390.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    One thing for your "First Page", ILP. I'd prefer that you link to this page: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpos...&postcount=172

It has my updated Zanpaktou, Profile, and Combat Stats, as well as my old Arrancar Profile, as opposed to the one you currently have, which is only my Zanpaktou.
    Alright. Added.
    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    MY CAPTAIN BROUGHT CANDY? OMG IMMA STEAL EET. XD
    Something tells me you won't be able to steal candy from the Head Captain.
    @ILP
    LOL at the "well well well" picture. XD XD XD
    I love those things. XD
    Yup. Demotivationals are awesome.
    I picked up volume 49 today (Japanese)
    It's got chapters from the new arc. So I'm happy I got it. YEAHHHH~~!!!! XD
    Nice.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

IMMA STILL TRY TO STEAL CANDY!!! CANNNNNDYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, and MS has the new Bleach chapter early this week. (but no Bleach on Wednesday because of that)

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Step View Post
    well well well
    looks like i've been gone for far too long...
    looks like we have an abundance of new members...welcome

My name is Flash Step better known as Dré Flashy...Proud Captain of Squad 5...
    Ive seen a few Zans and i must say all of them are great...but there was one that caught my eye and i thought i should let badmanjaro kno that it is an excellent Zan...

Well as for my old friends how is everyone..i missed you guys but i jus been so busy with all the training and sleepin out in the field...really sucks

Golde Sotaitou lol how are you...to make up for my tardiness ive brought candy

MC i would like you to help me with the arrangments for a sparring tournament :-) we must test the new guys strengh...

I guess thats all ill say for now...ill post later

EDIT:

Wait wait wait wait wait...MC the strongest fire Zan in the club...ha do we forget that it was me that help MC train and master being a fire-user...ah well im not mad jus a lil surprised is all i would say the fire users shud battle to see who is the strongest since there are so many now but it not possible

Lol thanks. It took me a while to plan and write it

Soooo! I guess if possible, I would like to join squad 6 ^^ or 13 OR 11.....or...... That's it
    My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xanpakuto

I make playthroughs of all different types of games so come and check it out! Currently I'm making a playthrough of Oblivion

Join the Serebii's Naruto club :P

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=539588

Edited. That should be better huh? If it's still too strong then I'll power down again.
    Edit: Sorry for the one line. I try to work on that rule : )
    Last edited by Ice Heart; 1st May 2011 at 2:22 AM.

Spoiler:- manga:

Quote Originally Posted by badmanjaro View Post
    Soooo! I guess if possible, I would like to join squad 6 ^^ or 13 OR 11.....or...... That's it
    You'll have to ask the Captains of the squad...
    Edited. That should be better huh? If it's still too strong then I'll power down again.
    Much better. But please do not one line. You can either quote and comment on previous posts (like me) or PM/VM me the reply.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:- manga:

You'll have to ask the Captains of the squad...

Much better. But please do not one line. You can either quote and comment on previous posts (like me) or PM/VM me the reply.
    The squad I REALLY want to join is squad 6 though .
    I'm trying to contact MC but In his profile, it's not letting me contact him.

EDIT: nvm I sent him a PM
    My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xanpakuto

I make playthroughs of all different types of games so come and check it out! Currently I'm making a playthrough of Oblivion

Join the Serebii's Naruto club :P

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=539588

-throws a knife at ILP- Have you been ressurecting people from the dead? Dac AND Flash? Flash's corpse was probably in some third world country we were invading/"Correcting", where'd you find Dac's? Outside NL's window after a snowstorm?

Welcome Back Dac and Flash Oh, and Welcome to all those new people that I've been ignoring the past week. I'm Captain of Squad Ten, Rotrum

Well I was one of the first members (IIRC). I did not become a captain for a little while cause I was waiting for Golde to add a Squad Ten. And I did have two people in my squad. Invader Dimwit Until I kicked him out and he joined Kida and Chii, who became Captain of Squad Thirteen And then Kusa came. Then again, those were both Ages ago. Were those both before you came along, ILP?

I actually don't rememeber if Flash or MC came first...But due to activity, it somewhere became conatrued that MC has the most powerful Fire Zan. Maybe it's the constant revisions. Anyways, back to my plans to murder him

I hath finally decided to make a profile. I will add it to my Zanpakutou page. Does anyone know where my Arrancar Profile is? I lacak saved one now

Spoiler:- Shinigami Profile:

Yukio is officially my Second favorite character after hitsugaya now. That is all

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

so, just came for a few things.

#1: Welcome to the Squad, Theo. For the time being I'll have you as Third Seat as that is the highest postion that is open.

#2:     Spoiler:- profile:

#3: a preview of the next chapter of the fic.
        Spoiler:- preview:

So that's all for now.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Just dropping in before going to sleep... Umm... I'm gonna try to post my profile eventually. But there's a LOT of content... Which may end up being edited into the post at a later time... Yeah. XD Just so you know. =D Too bad we have to wait until the 11th (or 12th, if it's slow) for a new chapter... =/ Well that's what we get for having an early release... But waiting still kinda sucks. XD

Spoiler:- My Shinigami Profile:

If anything is wrong with my profile please inform me and I'll correct it. Can anyone help with my base stats, I tend to rate my self on the low side or too high.

And I have contacted a Captain and his Lieutenant about joining their squad, waiting for acceptance.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Page 129 of 248 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast