Page 37 of 248 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 925 of 6190

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

  1. #901
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,958

    Default

    Okay, I'm pretty sure I left this one out in the previous club. So...yeah XD

        Spoiler:- Chapter 21 - (Misplaced File) Reunited:


    Gotta remember not to post Chapter 21 again XDD
    Last edited by Golde; 7th March 2010 at 8:49 PM.

  2. #902
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    NL it was about 2 hours to 12 am to March 7 when you posted it; so it wasn't officially late. :P

    Thanks everyone. I love you too :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Happy Birthday Mizuhashi :>

    Chapter 20 - San's Last Wish...?

    Dun Dun Dun! XP

    Only...liek, four reruns till new chapters XDD

    And I don't think I officially announced this yet...Luppi is busy busy with schoolwork, and so, is MIA until summer. I've approved this, because it's unavoidable, and we didn't let Da.C do that or anything XP

    And for whatever reason, Darth Kitty has stepped down as Lt. of Squad 11.
    Why did you cut off the part where you got punched by Oya? >D

    DK told me once that she quit this club.... =(

    And you did post that chapter back in the old club. So it's not the lost chapter.. XD Only you labelled it as Chapter 21 also, when the previous chapter is already chapter 21. (Sounds weird, I know. XD)


  3. #903
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

        Spoiler:- zanpakuto abilities:
    Last edited by Zameric; 7th March 2010 at 10:51 PM.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  4. #904
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
        Spoiler:- manga:
        Spoiler:


    Zam that's interesting... Well we also know that both have the strongest zanpakto in their respective elements anyway.

    Oh, there's something for you:

        Spoiler:- New pairing yay:


    Ahhh... I hate having to code everything again when pasting this from Word. >.<
    Last edited by arceus03; 8th March 2010 at 11:06 AM.


  5. #905
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
        Spoiler:


    Zam that's interesting... Well we also know that both have the strongest zanpakto in their respective elements anyway.

    Oh, there's something for you:

        Spoiler:- New pairing yay:


    Ahhh... I hate having to code everything again when pasting this from Word. >.<
    I'm not against Yama. ><

    Wow Arc, that was such an great chapter!
    Keiri's powers in the bow & arrow form are awesome.
    The abilities of Yumi's zan are also very interesting. she turned me into a tree hugger xD
    Can't wait for the next chapter! and my next fight



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  6. #906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    she turned me into a tree hugger xD
    Haha, I just realised that!

    Arc, that was definitely one of my more favourite chapters if only because Zam was obssessed over a twig XD
    One thing, though, Golde asked NL if there was a Shinigami called Yumi, but she said herself "I am not a Shinigami." I wonder what she is, though. And if anyone else will encounter anyone like her.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  7. #907
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Haha, I just realised that!

    One thing, though, Golde asked NL if there was a Shinigami called Yumi, but she said herself "I am not a Shinigami." I wonder what she is, though. And if anyone else will encounter anyone like her.
    orz. In case you haven't noticed, she has a zanpakto, knows Kido and wears Shinigami outfit. Yeah. I wonder what she is. XD *coughichinosecough*

    You didn't ask, but I wanna do this. =D

        Spoiler:- Yumi:


    ...Just to lengthen my post, so it doesn't become a one-liner. XD;
    Last edited by arceus03; 9th March 2010 at 11:56 AM.


  8. #908
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In a Captains Meeting
    Posts
    47

    Default

        Spoiler:- anime:


    Hello you guys umm about this Meeting what time is it supposed to be ( In Eastern time for me cause i jus started classplus the PT i have to do...i have a very busy schedule but i should be free though...

    O and Skype is also another source of meeting up but WLM is the most common

    So jus post the time or PM me or something so i can know what it going on please thanks
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

    Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

  9. #909
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

        Spoiler:- anime 261:



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  10. #910
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Hey guys, check out my new Zanpaktou. Golde approved it, but he want's your feedback before it becomes final.

    And yes, I know it's uber 8D
    Still isn't caught up on the anime -_-
    Last edited by Eon Master; 11th March 2010 at 1:22 AM.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."



  11. #911
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In a Captains Meeting
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Hey guys, check out my new Zanpaktou. Golde approved it, but he want's your feedback before it becomes final.
    ok i will personally do this right now..but you have to do me a favor...edit this post so that it will not be a 1-liner....i've been seeing alot of them lately and to prevent you from getting chewed out and getting an infraction, or whatever it is that the MODS give out, i suggest you do that...

    No hard feeling i just feel like i should look out

    1. Because im a captain
    2. Because you are in the same club as me

    :-)
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

    Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

  12. #912
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Step View Post
    ok i will personally do this right now..but you have to do me a favor...edit this post so that it will not be a 1-liner....i've been seeing alot of them lately and to prevent you from getting chewed out and getting an infraction, or whatever it is that the MODS give out, i suggest you do that...
    I FORGOT THE ONE-LINER CLAUSE?! *fails at life* Fixed.

    No hard feeling i just feel like i should look out

    1. Because im a captain
    Good to look out for your fellow captains *will be promoted to Captain of 7th Company once Golde gets around to it*

    2. Because you are in the same club as me

    :-)
    Another good reason :')
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."



  13. #913
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In a Captains Meeting
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    I FORGOT THE ONE-LINER CLAUSE?! *fails at life* Fixed.



    Good to look out for your fellow captains *will be promoted to Captain of 7th Company once Golde gets around to it*



    Another good reason :')
    its all kool but yea i seen your Zan. and it is a nice Zan....i spoke of this to goldei told em it was a gud one

    But you say in your Bankai that your speed increases...well im one of the fastest in this club and Rotrum is to...and he might jus speak upon that if he reads it.

    Jus a heads up but i would love to race you one day XD
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

    Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

  14. #914
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Hey guys, check out my new Zanpaktou. Golde approved it, but he want's your feedback before it becomes final.

    And yes, I know it's uber 8D
    Still isn't caught up on the anime -_-
    It's a cool zan and very suitable for a captain. ;p

    I'll try to get on Golde to update the first post to put you as captain of Squad 7. I forgot about it the last time he was updating the first post.

        Spoiler:- 395:
    Last edited by Zameric; 11th March 2010 at 4:15 PM.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  15. #915

    Default

        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:- 395:
        Spoiler:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  16. #916
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Huff~

        Spoiler:- Anime:


    OH YEAH the full lyrics for the ending song finally came out =^_^=
    Idk why, I find that song very addicting. XD
    And meaningful.

        Spoiler:- Manga:


    Mangastream image had much better quality than OM....

    Eon Heihokou = Akeiro Hisagomaru When you said absorb... Will it be able to absorb my water too? ._.
    Not that it matter if it does... I still have some trick up to my sleeve ^_^

    Uhhh wait. I thought rule number 3 says no copying...? o.o
    Well yeah I know it's a little bit different, but the basics are still the same... idk. *shrugs*

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kida =D
    *shoves a stash of chocolate chip cookies*
    Eat them quick before MC's Harou steals them
    Last edited by arceus03; 12th March 2010 at 10:10 AM.


  17. #917
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, AUS.
    Posts
    47

    Default

    hey sorry for not posting much

    i loved the manga ahhaha i wanna see it in the anime asap

    the anime is getting voring now lol

    sstill truggling to find time for zan sorry guys

    and happy birthdya to my wife (:

  18. #918
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga:
        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga:
    I think that's one Ichigo fight you might want to happen. Ant+oar

    Happy Birthday Kida. Didn't know today was your birthday, don't oar me.
    Last edited by Zameric; 12th March 2010 at 4:08 PM.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  19. #919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga:
        Spoiler:

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga:
        Spoiler:

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:


    HAPPY BIRTHDAY NL!
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 12th March 2010 at 5:37 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  20. #920
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    569

    Default

    ...so, what did I miss while I was gone?
    Hm...
        Spoiler:- Manga:
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

  21. #921
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In a Captains Meeting
    Posts
    47

    Default

    WOW JH u missed somewhat of aot but really not that much...

    Well Happy Birthday Day NL...have you spoken to Dac lately??

    I really hope that the anime gets good some time soon....
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

    Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

  22. #922
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Hi Jin. If hadn't told you already on WLM, I got a Lieutenant, Eon Master final got moved to captain of Squad 7 and a new zanpakuto, DK left, there a Captain meeting on March 30th no time known yet, and the usual with the manga/anime. Did I forget anything, anyone?
    Last edited by Zameric; 13th March 2010 at 2:59 AM.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  23. #923
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In a Captains Meeting
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Hi Jin. If hadn't told you already on WLM, I got a Lieutenant, Eon Master final got moved to captain of Squad 7 and a new zanpakuto, DK left, there a Captain meeting on March 30th no time known yet, and the usual with the manga/anime. Did I forget anything, anyone?
    not that i know of Zameric...although u didnt mention the online battle MC and i were having but he suddenly stop posting.and there went our battle

    but really other than that anime/manga is all we've been talking about...

    Any comments on the manga/anime Jin??
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

    Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

  24. #924
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,958

    Default

    Ou-tannjoobiomedetoo Kida~!

    I think that's right...Happy Birthday, lol

        Spoiler:- Chapter 22 - The Moon Falls To The Chilling And To The Wolf:


        Spoiler:- Re. Eon's shikai:

  25. #925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga:
        Spoiler:


    @Ed once this whole "war" part is all over, I might just reread everything, I don't think I'm keeping up atm.
    Though my favourite part has to be:
    Quote Originally Posted by Golde
    “So, whadaya think, Captain-sama?” Rotrum said, looking over his shoulder.

    ”Woof.”
    "Ah, I see how this abstract idea brings a feel of pain, and cruelty, contrasting with the peaceful use of the colour white. What do you think?"
    "Woof."
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


Page 37 of 248 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •