Page 202 of 248 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,050 of 6191

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
        Spoiler:- manga:
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Dac
    hahahahahahhahahaha, you would just post to get the 5000th post :P
    btw, I am in New York ^_^

your uni is EASY! man, i am almost jealous
    I would

Ahaha, cool. I've never been to the city myself. But I've been to other parts of the states. The irony. o.o

It is, sort of. XD Only it's fast paced since it uses quarter system, but that's gonna change in 2013. And easy for me since I'm only in the first year, and most of the stuff they teach in Chemistry and Biology are basically the same as high school..... so yeah.

So sorry for my inactivity. I've been playing The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword since I got it for a Christmas gift (I know what you're thinking: "OH GOD MORE ZELDA FROM EON", and the answer is yes) and I am becoming thoroughly displeased with the current Bleach storyline and the way Kubo is handling the aftermath. To say that I'm disgusted would lower it five notches on the scale of my annoyance.

Quote Originally Posted by Dauc
    personally, i hate you. and that is an ugly banner. -_-
    Now now Dauc, there's no reason to be rude to Kida's only seated member.

Also, just because something is simple doesn't make it ugly. The simplicity is nice, in a way.

@Ice Heart: Welcome back. You'll find things have been backsliding a bit, but at least most of us are here now.

@Kai: You got engaged. What. No seriously, WHAT. That's more than a bit unnecessary for a 17 year-old.

@MC: Your chapter made me laugh -almost hysterically-, particularly in reference to Kida, Dauc, Ryuu's response to Hayashi, and Blue's lines.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Quote Originally Posted by Mangastream
    Jump is back from holidays Jan 11th, Fairy Tail & Ippo on Jan 6th - dates subject to change but that's our best estimate.

Looks like no manga for 2 weeks... Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
    That's a problem that's kinda unique to Bleach. Naruto is paced normally and Bakuman is considered very content heavy. Most other manga are also paced normally or are content heavy.
    Mmm, yeah, I was reading One Piece and I was really surprised at just how much content Oda fit into each chapter, at least compared to Bleach. Does Oda actually put a lot or is it just normal? XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Heart View Post
    Wow, you guys must hate me xD I havent been on since forever ago. But anyways, lets cut to the reason why I'm here. My favorite Pokemon Forum website recently went to crap. So I have returned to Serebii to regain my former self. I don't expect to be welcomed with open arms. I mean I did abandon you guys. But I'm back now and plan on staying!
    Welcome back Ice Heart! Glad to see you back again.
    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    Ice Heart, don't mind him, he's always like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Also, just because something is simple doesn't make it ugly. The simplicity is nice, in a way.
    I figured he was annoyed because Ice used the word "beautiful".

@Kai: You got engaged. What. No seriously, WHAT. That's more than a bit unnecessary for a 17 year-old.
    If you were active on MSN... *whistle*
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

I'M STILL ALIVE.

I SWEAR.

THIS IS LIKE GROUNDHOGS DAY LEGIT. IF I SEE MY SHADOW IT'S SIX MORE WEEKS OF WINTER.

/tries to be more active! HEY EVERYONE I AM YOUR EXCITABLE SQUAD 6 (?) VICE-CAPTAIN.

can't you hear those caps caps caps caps caps caps caps he got them super caps.

All right! Uhh, I'll make a new topic so this post isn'tdeemed as spam.

Describe Your Relationship With Your Zanpakutou?

My Zanpakutou and I are like Bonnie and Clyde B)

true original diva

Wow, you guys must hate me xD I havent been on since forever ago. But anyways, lets cut to the reason why I'm here. My favorite Pokemon Forum website recently went to crap. So I have returned to Serebii to regain my former self. I don't expect to be welcomed with open arms. I mean I did abandon you guys. But I'm back now and plan on staying!
    HELLO THERE! tbh, I havn't been here much either

Oh that does it, we are SO not having a joint bank account

wait ... WHAT?

...eeeerrrrr
    Umm, Ryookami is sometimes the little sister I never had, innocent and carefree as she frolicks through the feilds of our Innerworld... and at other times she's the crazy older sister who f**ks me over every chance she gets with a permenant troll face.
    Last edited by Northern Lights; 30th December 2011 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:- response:

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    ORIHIME IS TOO DAMN EMOTIONAL. =P
    I love how emotional she is. Like, I really love Orihime's character when she's not kidnapped/useless. Which is pretty much between arcs. Which is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
    Really, Bleach is the only one that can stretch going Bankai to an entire full chapter through use of needlessly large panels filled with nothing but smoke and dust particles or giant energy blasts. (With the occasional mouth close-up that seems to happen for no apparent reason.)
    I could probably put more content in two pages than Kubo does in 20...
    I'm just a bit pissed off at the way he wastes pages is all...
    Is it bad that that's one of my favorite parts of Bleach?

Wow, you guys must hate me xD I havent been on since forever ago.
    Probably not. They still tolerate me >>

I took a break over the semester myself, it was too hard to balance everything with school... >.<
    Dude school should just go die hard.

Unfortunately, he's correct. -.-

I would say an eerie amount of similarity coupled with being complete opposites. Like, twin like, finishing each others sentences, then argue about something like whether pickles are delicious.

>Probably not. They still tolerate me >>

Spoiler:- Response:

Spoiler:- Manga:

So. Yeah. Gonna go catch up on 2-and-a-half-ish months of other manga I've been neglecting.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

l
    you are a to-be nurse. you are trained to hate no one :P
    Actually I'm always like this. I don't like to hate people, unless they give me a really good reason. Even then I eventually get over it, for the most part.

Booo! Weaksauce!

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

A friendly master-apprentice relationship with witty banter from both sides.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

That's cause you're the BOSS. XD

Unfortunately, he's correct. -.-
    Which he you're talking about, Dac or Ice? XD

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    [COLOR="Orange"]    Spoiler:- Response:
    MY LITTLE PONY FTW
    Too bad the link doesn't quite work since it's kinda censored. XD If someone wants to look at the image, copypaste the link into the browser and replces the four asterisks with sh*t.

I wonder how the club will survive. XD

BL

OMG Tsukibana is a boy o.o

Ahem. It sort of changes over time. Tsukibana used to be like my mentor when I first discovered my powers. It's more like... how do I say... her healing capabilities aren't mastered the same way as other zanpakto abilities (via training) since you don't normally need to use it in battles, know what I mean? The first stages of my development were filled with constant incursions into my inner world, learning the curative capabilities that she possesses. After that, we pretty much got along well, though I still see her as my mentor, only less formal.

I think Rex kind of summarized my one paragraph answer into a line. XD

And I think I missed this topic:

Christmas present something zanpakto:

Cookies, what else? XD Chocolate chip and butter. Fish shaped. Just because. Or maybe a nice painting to go into the endless corridors in Tsukibana's castle.

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    Actually I'm always like this. I don't like to hate people, unless they give me a really good reason. Even then I eventually get over it, for the most part.
    You're a nice guy. XD

I think I put too many XDs in this post. Oh dear.
    Last edited by arceus03; 31st December 2011 at 4:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    HELLO THERE! tbh, I havn't been here much either
    And we all miss you

Quote Originally Posted by Kida
    Harsh, but highly effective. I can only applaud you for doing this. probably a smart decision anyway knowing Dauc's fashionable and expensive tastes

wait ... WHAT?
    My thoughts exactly. >.> Kai, don't take this the wrong way, but what the hell are your parents smoking?!

...eeeerrrrr
    Umm, Ryookami is sometimes the little sister I never had, innocent and carefree as she frolicks through the feilds of our Innerworld... and at other times she's the crazy older sister who f**ks me over every chance she gets with a permenant troll face.
    xD This is part of why I love your Zanpaktou.

Hrm. I would say the best way to describe it is that we are each other's balance. He keeps me sane by giving me a point of calm when I'm angry, or a happy attitude when I'm sad, and I try to do the same for him. We also balance each other in risk taking and planning, which helps me to be more effective.

EDIT: Sapph... is... back? *Seijuro screams and hides in a corner while Rouga laughs at him*
    Last edited by Eon Master; 31st December 2011 at 5:45 AM.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Glad to be welcomed back!

So things have been on a downslide :/ Well, I'm sure things will pick up soon. School is very demanding.

I would descibe our relationship kinda like a boy and his dog. We syns together like an Ipod and an Imac. We can relate to almost everything and were like brothers. In the since that one brother uses the other as a deadly weopon O_o
    [IMG]http://i31.*******.com/9vcgex.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphiredragon929 View Post
    I'M STILL ALIVE.

I SWEAR.
    Haha, welcome back Sapph! Arc is reviving everyone?

Hmm.... He's kind of like... That old grandad who means well, trying to teach a young lad to live in the world, but you do kind of get a bit tired of listening to him sometimes.

That is awesome.
    OMAE WA ORE NO NAKAMA DESU!!

Dude school should just go die hard.
    This. This so much.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Which he you're talking about, Dac or Ice? XD
    I think he means I am right about Da.C XD

My thoughts exactly. >.> Kai, don't take this the wrong way, but what the hell are your parents smoking?!
    His parents are asian. My grandparents got "married" before they hit double-digits >.>

EDIT: Sapph... is... back? *Seijuro screams and hides in a corner while Rouga laughs at him*
    *The most confused look ever*
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

Now now Dauc, there's no reason to be rude to Kida's only seated member.
    me? rude? never :P

hahahahaha. when you write a book, ask someone else to design the cover :P

always sweet, kind and innocent? I AGREE

I figured he was annoyed because Ice used the word "beautiful".
    nah, it was actually ugly :/

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphiredragon929 View Post
    I'M STILL ALIVE.

I SWEAR.

THIS IS LIKE GROUNDHOGS DAY LEGIT. IF I SEE MY SHADOW IT'S SIX MORE WEEKS OF WINTER.

/tries to be more active! HEY EVERYONE I AM YOUR EXCITABLE SQUAD 6 (?) VICE-CAPTAIN.

can't you hear those caps caps caps caps caps caps caps he got them super caps.

All right! Uhh, I'll make a new topic so this post isn'tdeemed as spam.

My Zanpakutou and I are like Bonnie and Clyde B)
    welcome back!!!

HATER!!!
    we are totally getting a joint bank acount my love. how else will i get to spend the money you make when you become successful?

Harsh, but highly effective. I can only applaud you for doing this. probably a smart decision anyway knowing Dauc's fashionable and expensive tastes
    dont encourage her!!! if she remains in the UK, she gets money in pounds. HAVE YOU SEEN THE CONVERSION RATE TO CANADIAN DOLLARS? i would be richer than i am atm!!!

oh right, and the love in the relationship.... hehe....

Glad to be welcomed back!

So things have been on a downslide :/ Well, I'm sure things will pick up soon. School is very demanding.

I would descibe our relationship kinda like a boy and his dog. We syns together like an Ipod and an Imac. We can relate to almost everything and were like brothers. In the since that one brother uses the other as a deadly weopon O_o
    your new banner is beautiful i like it and approve. i no longer hate you :P
    welcome back

It is very... complicated. we are constanly teasing one another. we never speak to each other in English, but in a mixture of all the other languages we speak. We go shopping together, and hang out and behave like the cutest brother and sister couple oh, and on random occassions, our relationship becomes scandelous

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    Other than that, I got engaged 4-5 years ahead of time..
    SO ROMANTIC!!!!! have you met the lucky lady? do you two get along? or did you ask her to marry you yourself? if so, how many years have ya'll been dating? OMG!!!! HAVE U GOTTEN HER A RING????? CAN YOU PLEASE POST A PICTURE OF THE RING!!!!!

SPEAKING OF WEDDINGS! i have planned my ideal wedding I mean when i meet the lucky person, i will have to make some modifications, but yay marriage is so exciting

Last night I got to catch a Bleach marathon on CN. I thought it would be awesome, but it actually had my favorite few episodes in it!! Ironicly it was the ones were the Zanpakutou start to rebel against the Soul Reapers.

Yes, a perfect way to end 2011. So how did everyone else celebrate New Years?
    [IMG]http://i31.*******.com/9vcgex.png[/IMG]

We eat cake together.

=P

It's so boring with no manga... >.<

...Actually, it's pretty boring WITH manga too, at least with this pace, it's so slow!!!

Seriously, I wish there was more. I wanted to be more active over this break, but there's nothing to really talk about... >.<

Oh yeah.

あけましておめでとう!!
    (Happy new year!!)

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!
    That explains the fireworks.
    Happy new years, guys.
    SO ROMANTIC!!!!! have you met the lucky lady? do you two get along? or did you ask her to marry you yourself? if so, how many years have ya'll been dating? OMG!!!! HAVE U GOTTEN HER A RING????? CAN YOU PLEASE POST A PICTURE OF THE RING!!!!!
    I was actually laughing way too much at this.
    Yes, a perfect way to end 2011. So how did everyone else celebrate New Years?
    Normally it's just me with my family, but with my parents on a cruise, I kind of just spent it sitting on my laptop I predict Da.C calling me boring and/or lame in 5... 4... 3...
    あけましておめでとう!!
    (Happy new year!!)
    akemashite omedetou!!
    ****yeahHiragana

Bleach related:
    What are your guys' predictions for the next arc?
    I feel like we've already talked about it but whatever
        Spoiler:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Happy New Year, errybody. Let's hope we can last until 2013.

Spent my New Years hanging out with people until a little after midnight. After that I basically watched the Bleach episodes that Ice Heart mentioned, found out Kisuke's new dub VA is the same guy that voices dubbed Gin, surfed the web and went on a character creating binge. I now have and entire set of OC Captains, four Lieutenants and six Espada. (Looks like I get the damn trophy for Most Boring Night, ILP.)

Terrible. I've said it before that Tenretsujin is nearly the worst person ever. Neither of us is particularly fond of the other, though his carrier (the girl holding the sphere) isn't all that bad. She doesn't talk though, so things would get boring. Either way, it's mainly a strictly business relationship.

Spoiler:- .:
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

Haha, welcome back Sapph! Arc is reviving everyone?
    *hunching over Arenak's gigai*

*turns around and sees ILPy peeking at the door*

crap

EDIT
    this should keep ILPy quiet... *looks at next post*

Hmm.... He's kind of like... That old grandad who means well, trying to teach a young lad to live in the world, but you do kind of get a bit tired of listening to him sometimes.
    Grandad panda?

Of course, never in this new year. Which has been only 7 hours or so.

always sweet, kind and innocent? I AGREE
    Aww, you're describing me? You're making me blush :3

It is very... complicated. we are constanly teasing one another. we never speak to each other in English, but in a mixture of all the other languages we speak. We go shopping together, and hang out and behave like the cutest brother and sister couple oh, and on random occassions, our relationship becomes scandelous
    Cutest brother and sister couple and sometimes scandalous. Considering that your zanpakto spirit is a man who carries a coffin over his back, I'm assuming you're the... "sister"?

I wonder how you two frisk around with his huge coffin on his back. And have scandalous relationship.

*runs away from toxic baselards*

SPEAKING OF WEDDINGS! i have planned my ideal wedding I mean when i meet the lucky person, i will have to make some modifications, but yay marriage is so exciting
    And you just said it above that...

You are unfaithful o.o

*continues to run away*

Unohana. Fight. Bankai. Seriously needs that. Or else.
    Last edited by arceus03; 2nd January 2012 at 4:33 AM.

Hello everyone! c:
    Just dropping a quick message here, among other things, to say that i am WOEFULLY inactive and I probably need to catch up on Bleach, as I dropped it about halfway through the Fullbringer arc, once I catch up i'll try to be more active.
    Oh and I kinda sorta lost my old MSN, so here's my new one
    orneryblue@yahoo.com
    Uh..yeah! That's about it! c: So add me if you want, and maybe someone can run me up to the current on Bleach
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ILP

We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

That's Gotei 13

Right, so it's been awhile. I've got my Zanpaktou though, so it's all good.

Spoiler:- Zanpakutou timez:

I won't add a Bankai just yet, I'll hold onto that one until I'm sure it's good. Let me know of any errors or if I missed something.
    Ich koche Spaghetti

^ I love your Shikai, the ability is pretty good too, Sound based attack from Zanpaktous are always cool

Spent New Years eve at a club with my mates, did shisha [again - felt like Absolem] went to another club, blasted my eardrums out, felt the music in my lungs, chilled in a strip club [which was closed this time] went back to dance got back at 4.30am opened the door, got on the floor, everyone walk the dinosaur

Yeah... this random guy kept following Mevan around, tapped me on the back and said 'I don't think your friend wants to talk to me', I reply with 'that's because she's with me'

Spoiler:- CyberBlaziken's engagement:

Quote Originally Posted by Kusari
    Happy New Year, errybody. Let's hope we can last until 2013.

Spent my New Years hanging out with people until a little after midnight. After that I basically watched the Bleach episodes that Ice Heart mentioned, found out Kisuke's new dub VA is the same guy that voices dubbed Gin, surfed the web and went on a character creating binge. I now have and entire set of OC Captains, four Lieutenants and six Espada. (Looks like I get the damn trophy for Most Boring Night, ILP.)
    As long as College doesn't get to me, we'll be fine XP.
    >Hand out with people until a little after midnight
    >Watched anime
    >Character creating binge
    How the hell is that more boring than mine?

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03
    Grandad panda?
    Yes. Grandpanda.
    Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue
    Uh..yeah! That's about it! c: So add me if you want, and maybe someone can run me up to the current on Bleach
    Welcome back!
    If I see you online, I'll brief you there I've done too much typing already.

@Soroft
    Welcome back as well.
    I really do quite like your Zan. My only slight of concern is that there might not be enough "space" in terms of power for what you can do with your bankai.

And Kida, I'm just WAITING for Da.C to have a fit over your post.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Normally it's just me with my family, but with my parents on a cruise, I kind of just spent it sitting on my laptop I predict Da.C calling me boring and/or lame in 5... 4... 3...
    nah... mine was lame too. i just read a book. i had a fantastic day, but my parents are old school, so i have a curfew whenever i live with them (i.e. back for the holidays) and due to this curfew, i was unable to go to times square to see justin beiber :|

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

Of course, never in this new year. Which has been only 7 hours or so.

Aww, you're describing me? You're making me blush :3

Cutest brother and sister couple and sometimes scandalous. Considering that your zanpakto spirit is a man who carries a coffin over his back, I'm assuming you're the... "sister"?

I wonder how you two frisk around with his huge coffin on his back. And have scandalous relationship.

*runs away from toxic baselards*

And you just said it above that...

You are unfaithful o.o

*continues to run away*
    :P SO SASSY!!!! luckily, i am much too lazy to come up with witty responses, and yes, you should run >

@ILP: thanks for the wedding deetz ILP
    and @Kai: that is romantic. congratulations, and i wish you the best

bonne année ŕ tous.

As long as College doesn't get to me, we'll be fine XP.
    >Hand out with people until a little after midnight
    >Watched anime
    >Character creating binge
    How the hell is that more boring than mine?
    Because I went from     Spoiler:- this:
    to     Spoiler:- this:

due to this curfew, i was unable to go to times square to see justin beiber :|
        Spoiler:- ::

So yeah. Figured I'd say congrats to Kai. From the way it sounds, the two of you should be happy together.

Nice zan, Soroft. A pleasent change from all the Fire we have in this club.
    Last edited by kusari; 2nd January 2012 at 8:48 PM.

Look no further than the

Hypocrite

hahahahaha. when you write a book, ask someone else to design the cover
    Depends on what kind of book and the topic. Sometimes (like with The Da Vinci Code, for example) you can get away with a simple cover and it'll still look good.

HATER!!!
    we are totally getting a joint bank acount my love. how else will i get to spend the money you make when you become successful?
    This is exactly why I said she should be getting a seperate one

dont encourage her!!!
    I will always encourage Kida when I think she's right or she needs a hand. Don't like it? Tough.

if she remains in the UK, she gets money in pounds. HAVE YOU SEEN THE CONVERSION RATE TO CANADIAN DOLLARS? i would be richer than i am atm!!!
    Your eyes are turning into dollar signs atm. And it's blinding you to the fact that you're digging yourself into an even deeper hole.

I'm going to say this in the nicest way possible.

You disgust me.

(hey, I did use a smiley face.)

My god, stop spamming the caps lock key and punctuation. It's unseemly. It's like having bad table manners except on the internet.

I... am not even going to bother.

:P SO SASSY!!!! luckily, i am much too lazy to come up with witty responses, and yes, you should run
    But if you're too lazy to come up with witty combacks, shouldn't you be too lazy to attack him? After all, coming up with good combacks isn't hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Soroft
    Right, so it's been awhile. I've got my Zanpaktou though, so it's all good.
    YOOOOOOUUUUUU took too long. I helped you design that thing what, five months ago? Six? Ah well, at least you got it done. Looks good, too.

Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    @Soroft
    Welcome back as well.
    I really do quite like your Zan. My only slight of concern is that there might not be enough "space" in terms of power for what you can do with your bankai.
    We came up with a way around that.

^ I love your Shikai, the ability is pretty good too, Sound based attack from Zanpaktous are always cool
    No, not always. Remember my very first Zanpaktou?

Spent New Years eve at a club with my mates, did shisha [again - felt like Absolem] went to another club, blasted my eardrums out, felt the music in my lungs, chilled in a strip club [which was closed this time] went back to dance got back at 4.30am opened the door, got on the floor, everyone walk the dinosaur
    I wish I could say I had that kind of fun. Unfortunately, my mother (in all her infinite wisdom) invited family over and made me stay and talk about the horrors of college. Parents seriously suck sometimes.

Yeah... this random guy kept following Mevan around, tapped me on the back and said 'I don't think your friend wants to talk to me', I reply with 'that's because she's with me'
    xD That's great.

@Kai: Good luck with the engagement, bro. Parents will be parents, I guess :/
    Last edited by Eon Master; 3rd January 2012 at 1:45 AM.

Page 202 of 248 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212 ... LastLast