Page 24 of 247 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
        Spoiler:

You're going already? =(
    When will you be back? =D

And yay, we are of one mind XD
    I want to see what she is _really_ capable of.
    Well, apart from that death glare she has XD
    In april

hey ILP, i could so whoop your bankai

hey, just for the record, i wanna throw it out there, we squad 12 people have the most awesomely dramatic release commands.... (just throwing that out there)

oh and ILP, did you know your zanpakto has the same name as a sword on D.Gray-Man (cool-eh?)

Quote Originally Posted by mario_fan View Post
    after more than 6 bleachless weeks I have given up and started watching the subbed episodes and caught up(I was not waiting till summer!).    Spoiler:- spoiler:
    Then after that I gave up and started reading the manga(that I have not caught up on).

What 2 characters should fight?
    yachiru vs. yammy
    just because you know who is going to win
    i dont know you but i agree!

it is 5:30am and I am so psyched for uni to start that i couldnt sleep so meh, serebii hehe

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    hey guys. sorry i've been gone so long. i've been in the hospital since new years day and this is my first time getting to a computer.
    i was driving home from a new years eve party-i was alone and sober-and as i was going through a four way intersection-it was my turn to go-a truck hit my rear driver side door. my car spun and flipped and ended up on the roof. i ended up in the hospital with three broken ribs and a broken left leg. they said one of the ribs scraped my lung and they thought there may have been damage so they decided to keep me here until this coming wednesday and then i'll be layed up in my house.
    Ohhh >.<
    Get well soon. =)

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    YES! I"LL PERSONALLY ENTER AND DESTORY HIM! MAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    You should battle me. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    hey, just for the record, i wanna throw it out there, we squad 12 people have the most awesomely dramatic release commands.... (just throwing that out there)

it is 5:30am and I am so psyched for uni to start that i couldnt sleep so meh, serebii hehe
    Poison, though, poison. An easy meat for Tsukibana XD

You are so psyched for uni to start? Weird XD

Ah.... I miss Unohana already =(
    I kept imagining her drawing her Zanpakto readying herself to fight >.<

Kusari; damn, see? this is why i don't want to drive - i hope you recover well and there are no cmplications

Guys, if im inactive it's because ym computer has a very nasty virus thats prevents me from doing anything, i'm using my Dad's computer to notify people =[

Sorry ILP, but our battle will have to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura View Post
    @Eon you sound like you wanna fight someone else! You scared?
    Nope, I've already got a strategy figured out to beat you. I know your Zanpaktou's weakness, and I've made a strategy that negates the fact that your Zan's powers negate mine.
    In fact, it's quite the opposite. I'm itching for a battle.
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.

thx everyone. this'll be the last time i post until this weekend or next week.

@EOn: thx for the pleasent message of not being dead. can't say the same for the car.

@Zam: i'd love to be on tv but i can say there's probably people out there that have had worse things happen.

@NL: you don't need to be afraid of driving just don't drive New Year's Eve when all the drunks are out.

oh and before i forget i'll need something to do while i'm laid up, so i'm gonna write a fanfic. if anyone wants to be called something other than they're user name just put it in your next post and i'll check the next time i'm on.

-Kusari...out!
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Proably my only post in a whiel since i am still behind on the manga.

I can't wait until the battles start, does anyone aorund thing they can defeat Yuki Sendou and I?

Having speed at the ability to kill and slow others down at the same time is a deadly combination, and I'll be studying up on Kidou and others zanpakutou.

Btw, when are the first natched starting.

Lastly, Late welcomes to anyone who has joined that I missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    Ah, so that's why.

I can't wait until the battles start, does anyone aorund thing they can defeat Yuki Sendou and I?
    Me. My Zan can directly counter all of your powers.

Having speed at the ability to kill and slow others down at the same time is a deadly combination, and I'll be studying up on Kidou and others zanpakutou.
    Sounds like the move Icy Wind to me, lol. Probably wise.

Btw, when are the first natched starting.
    I'll probably be facing Senny in the next few days. NL and ILP will be taking longer, b/c NL's comp has a virus.

Lastly, Late welcomes to anyone who has joined that I missed.
    Thanks. 3rd seat of Squad 6, Eon Master; at your service.

hahahah well im coming up with some stratergies myself. although unfourtunately my zan makes me think scientifically on my holiday

and get well soon kurasiiii (late)

and wow that sucks NL S: well i hope it gets fixed soon!

woo hoo spoilers tomorrow and sub =D

Looking at your znapkautou specifically Eon, it almsotl ooksl ike you attempted to make my zanpakutou the exact opposite.

And acutaly I wasn't here cause i was in the RP section

Eon I have a WHOLE bunch of tricks up my sleeves, I didn't list all of the ideas for attacks i thoguht of in my zanpakutou form.

But here is one thing, even if you can break my daggars; If i placed thme a the mount of your defensive zone, the ice coudl join togather and under and freeze you from below just like Ishida tried to kill Szayel with.

Also, my zan was originalyl meant to have absolute deense, but i changed it midway to attack. So YS will do pretty well against you.

And if you get rrealyl difficult I coudl use Absolute Zero and just finsih you with that (last case scenario to anyone who thinks thats cheap.)

And for your lightning Fire Storm thing, I have a coupel tricks up my sleeve that might over power it.

And thats only around half of my hand.

I wonder who I shall fight first..

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

hahahah well im coming up with some stratergies myself. although unfourtunately my zan makes me think scientifically on my holiday
    I'm looking forward to it
    Me and my 206 IQ, that is.

Looking at your znapkautou specifically Eon, it almsotl ooksl ike you attempted to make my zanpakutou the exact opposite.
    Nope. that's MC I created my Zan to operate off of Ultrasonic Vibrations. An Ice Zan like yours is cannon fodder, but there are a lot like that case in point Infernou Ryuu

And acutaly I wasn't here cause i was in the RP section
    Ok.

Eon I have a WHOLE bunch of tricks up my sleeves, I didn't list all of the ideas for attacks i thoguht of in my zanpakutou form.
    Same applies here. I have a large number of attack variants.

But here is one thing, even if you can break my daggars; If i placed thme a the mount of your defensive zone, the ice coudl join togather and under and freeze you from below just like Ishida tried to kill Szayel with.
    Except then I could focus the ultrasonic vibrations through my body and shatter the ice. Plus, you don't seriously think that's the only way I fight, do you? I'd see it coming.

Also, my zan was originalyl meant to have absolute deense, but i changed it midway to attack. So YS will do pretty well against you.
    Mine basically does. The only Zan that can properly counter it is Senny's, which is why you won't see that power when I fight Senny.

And if you get rrealyl difficult I coudl use Absolute Zero and just finsih you with that (last case scenario to anyone who thinks thats cheap.)
    And I could create a vacuum and just watch while you suffocate. Also cheap, so much so that I'd never resort to it.

And for your lightning Fire Storm thing, I have a coupel tricks up my sleeve that might over power it.
    As I have tricks to counter you up my sleeves

And thats only around half of my hand.
    And you think I've laid out my had in full? Not even close.

I wonder who I shall fight first..
    I'm pretty sure you're supposed to fight Saph, the Squad 6 Liuteniant.

Wow, Kusari, I really hope you get well soon.
    Yes, I know he won't read this for a LONG time.

hey ILP, i could so whoop your bankai
    Ha! We'll have to see about that.

oh and ILP, did you know your zanpakto has the same name as a sword on D.Gray-Man (cool-eh?)
    It does o.O
    I don't even watch D.Gray-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post
    Sorry ILP, but our battle will have to wait.
    That's fine~ It'll give me more time to study up on Kidou and your Zan.

XD All this talk about "My Zan is a perfect counter to ****" is making me think of competetive Pokemon battling.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Spoiler:- Golde's Christmas Special - 2007:

hey guys. sorry i've been gone so long. i've been in the hospital since new years day and this is my first time getting to a computer.
    i was driving home from a new years eve party-i was alone and sober-and as i was going through a four way intersection-it was my turn to go-a truck hit my rear driver side door. my car spun and flipped and ended up on the roof. i ended up in the hospital with three broken ribs and a broken left leg. they said one of the ribs scraped my lung and they thought there may have been damage so they decided to keep me here until this coming wednesday and then i'll be layed up in my house.
    OH NO MAN >< *Hug* I hope you feel better soon, guy. How ya feeling now?

Okay...Muffin will battle Rotrum...Screw that I'm going to kill him!!
    Unless he wants to judge...then i'll do it! >D
    Ok, here's how I see it.

First Round

NL vs. Ant \\\ Senny vs. Eon \\\ Rotrum vs. Muffin

Second Round

The winner of one of the rounds will sit out, allowing the other two to duke it out. Once the first three are finished (or someone doesn't show) I'll pick a name from DMG's hat again and figure who'll sit out.

Third Round

The final battle for the first Bleach Battle Tournament Thing

Is there manga this week?
    I think so, I'm pretty sure the second to last manga was a double issue, which would've meant no Bleach next week, but the first manga of the year liek, mysteriously appeared. Which means two weeks of no Bleach. Soooo...I'm pretty sure we can expect it on Thursday/Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    @ kusari
    You should be on that show, "I Shouldn't Be Alive." xD
    I'm pretty sure that's just with animals, no?

oh and before i forget i'll need something to do while i'm laid up, so i'm gonna write a fanfic. if anyone wants to be called something other than they're user name just put it in your next post and i'll check the next time i'm on.

-Kusari...out!
    I'm good with Golde. But, I also go by Ed Log. Either/Or/Both is fine.

Rotrum, ya gotta be at least a little more active. Otherwise I'll hafta demote you.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I don't even watch D.Gray-Man.
        Spoiler:- D.Gray-Man sword explanation:

Guys, I'm gonna hafta do the thing where I check peoples activeness soon~

Didn't see that >.> Ryuu Schiffer (if Ulquiorra is in the story, though, change Schiffer to Shiffa).
    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Second Round

The winner of one of the rounds will sit out, allowing the other two to duke it out. Once the first three are finished (or someone doesn't show) I'll pick a name from DMG's hat again and figure who'll sit out.

Third Round

The final battle for the first Bleach Battle Tournament Thing
    Err.. Okay, so out of the winners of the first round, one person will randomly be chosen to move straight to the third round and the other 2 will duke it out in the second round? That seems a bit unfair...

If I may suggest an alternative, perhaps having a point system, almost. So there are 3 battles (A vs B, A vs C and B vs C) and depending on their win:loss ratio, the 2 with the most wins go to the final round.
    Though now that I think about it, it seems somewhat redundant, because then the two that will go to round 3 have already fought in round 2. And we also get the problem of if all of them have the same win:loss ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    I think so, I'm pretty sure the second to last manga was a double issue, which would've meant no Bleach next week, but the first manga of the year liek, mysteriously appeared. Which means two weeks of no Bleach. Soooo...I'm pretty sure we can expect it on Thursday/Friday.
    So it's likely to be on Friday 8D?
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Err.. Okay, so out of the winners of the first round, one person will randomly be chosen to move straight to the third round and the other 2 will duke it out in the second round? That seems a bit unfair...
    Yeah, in a way it is, but a lot of times that's what happen when you have an odd number of people. But that's just my suggestion from what I've seen.

It works a little better when there's a lot of people.

If I may suggest an alternative, perhaps having a point system, almost. So there are 3 battles (A vs B, A vs C and B vs C) and depending on their win:loss ratio, the 2 with the most wins go to the final round.
    Though now that I think about it, it seems somewhat redundant, because then the two that will go to round 3 have already fought in round 2. And we also get the problem of if all of them have the same win:loss ratio.
    Not a terrible idea at all...but I see the possible problems...may I propose a vote for all participating members?

So it's likely to be on Friday 8D?
    I...believe so...

>D

@Rotrum

Your zanpaktou can't defeat me...ever. No matter what trick you have, I can and will destory you in battle. I'm so strong that only 2 or 3 people here actually WANT to fight me...my skills are on a whole another level than yours. The ONLY person who can challenge me is Golde...AND SOON HE WILL FALL TOO!

@EON

I still can deafeat your bankai...
    Rotrum cheats is a tough foe, show no mercy...AT ALL.

@Dac

My zanpaktou is more awesome and can beat you.

@Ant
    Look at my comment for Dac.

@~NL~
    Wow...well I hope your computer is back to normal soon.

@Golde
    Let me go on a massive club beatdown mission!
    A Round Robin seems more fair...the person who loses twice is out.
    Or...arceus03 could judge and if Zam would Fight me...

The ONLY person who can challenge me is Golde...AND SOON HE WILL FALL TOO!
    And me. I forced us to a draw. Even though you still had a weapon and would have won, I did manage to make you use full power and almost all of your tricks. If I could control Funmuki properly, you'd have lost.

@EON

I still can deafeat your bankai...
    Rotrum cheats is a tough foe, show no mercy...AT ALL.
    Barely
    I know Have you ever known me to show mercy? To anyone?

@Golde
    A Round Robin seems more fair...the person who loses twice is out.
    Or...arceus03 could judge and if Zam would Fight me...
    I second the round robin idea. That at least gives me a fair shot, seeing as my Zan is uselss against Senny, at least in Shikai state.

-Kusari...out!
    Well that's kind of what the fanfic profile are for. You can find them on squad pages.
    But if you're too lazy for that, I go by Zameric Hanako.

Wow, it seems to be heating up in here with anticipation for battles. xD

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

^Hanako........
    XDDD

-Kusari...out!
    Mizuhashi Akira!

>D

The ONLY person who can challenge me is Golde...AND SOON HE WILL FALL TOO!

@Golde
    You haven't commented on me
    But rly, LOGICALLY, water beats fire =D

And Dac, too.... However skilled you are, I don't think countering 100 clones alone, let alone with the poison it secretes.... is actually an achievable feat. ;P

It has a poison capable of causing extreme pain, while it does not kill, the pain can be compared to that of breaking a bone, and if someone is stabbed enough times, it can cause them to go mad with the mind numbing pain.
    And don't you think that's a bit too far? In the manga, nobody was ever so brave as to try and outdo the General Commander...

Well yeah, aside from that one omake when they said that it's preferable to be destroyed by Yamamoto's bankai rather than get on Unohana's bad side.... XP

And we still have the oars to rely upon... *oar'd*

And whatever you do, DON'T go on a massive club beatdown mission. Or else you'll find, er, electricity, elemental attacks, water, time, space, ultrasonic vobrations, poison, fire, ice, plants, and whoever knows what else aimed at you.... XP

I dunno about being a judge... I'm not very good with these sort of things >.<

I agree about the Round Robin system, though. =D

Seeing Eon and Rotrum talking about cheap attacks made me do this-

What is your ultimate cheapest attack?
    Mine.... Drowning people up I guess XD
    Or to see them actually suffer, by destroying their organs like Szayel. >D
    Last edited by arceus03; 12th January 2010 at 3:56 PM.

get weel soon kusari!!! >.<
    as you guys can tell i ahvent been on in a while, but i will check here every day if possible, im having c/w problems n stuffd so i wont get much spare time
    and what's this tournament you guys are talking about?
    just call me dim ^^

Quote Originally Posted by invaderdim View Post
    get weel soon kusari!!! >.<
    as you guys can tell i ahvent been on in a while, but i will check here every day if possible, im having c/w problems n stuffd so i wont get much spare time
    and what's this tournament you guys are talking about?
    It's a battle contest XD
    This was planned in the old club long ago, but only gets run now.

It's what the others have said pretty much - battling. (RPG style, I guess). Via the VM on this site or on MSN (for those who have MSN). Why, are you thinking of joining? XD Goes like,

Contestant 1 : *shunpoes behind, strikes with zan*
    Contestant 2 : *blocks zan strike, uses Hadou #4*

So yeah, you get the general picture.... >.>

So far, there are 6 participants, and 3 judges.
    Last edited by arceus03; 12th January 2010 at 3:38 PM.

nah, i dont think ill join... this one... *insert evil face here*
    and i doubt i'll have the time, got exams next week T_T
    just call me dim ^^

Can i just say - thank the powers that be for System Restore ... phew~
    First the virus wouldn't let me do anything, i couldnt even use my Antivirus program to get rid of it &#172;_&#172;

I see one garingly big hole in this Battle thing, and reminded me why iv'e never been involved in one before - people just avoid the attacks everytime. =.=; i'm usually too lenient, although it was fun in the Bishie Battle Thread.

All of my Squad is active i believe - well done guys =D party?

Simple. Use the effects of Ivory to make time move so quickly for me, before you can blink, I've already decapitated you >D
    Buuuut I won't do that. Often

I also agree on the Round Robin, that'll surely be interesting...
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Spoiler:- Chapter 11 - Twisting Snake, Frozen Demon:

That pain thing reminds me of the Cone Snail, who's sting can cause death from pain alone, before the toxin even kicks in..

And that's why we have judges, to judge whether an attack is avoidable or not...but who knows if that'll work XD

Spoiler:- anime 253:

Idk. ><
    Maybe using the Bukkorosu ability of my bankai to get in a nut shot? XD

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Page 24 of 247 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast