Page 123 of 248 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173223 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 6188

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    I definitely like "strike and burst" better than "Yo!" (how I say hi to people :P)
    Yes, It would be better to change it than to randomly go into shikai state whenever you say hello to someone. :P

I'll read your zanpakto later.

Spoiler:- Chapter 2: Awakening:

By the way, I'm still looking for cannon fodder other characters, if any of you want to appear in my fanfic, send me a pm with the following:

Character name:
    What the character looks like:
    Zanpakto: (if it's the Bleach club one, just put 'Club' there)
    Fighting style:
    Can I kill you off (y/n) (this might be ignored for some people ):
    If yes, what would be the preferred way?:
    Last edited by Cell; 24th April 2011 at 3:06 PM.

If its possible, can anyone help with my zanpaktou? I got some concepts down, but there is a lot of tweaking to do.
    I LOVE the Yo-Yo idea, but you might want to include your Zanpaktou spirit, what is it, what it looks like ... etc.

*sigh*

T'was really hoping not to be the bearer of bad news more than once.
    My bad, must have missed that - I'll edit my Squad page TT.TT *tis all alone now*

We should give each Squad a proper "title", don't you think?

1. The "Lead" Squad? I can't think of a proper word here.
    2. Undertaker squad (suggested by Cell)
    3. Defense Squad
    4. Healing Squad
    5. ...Party Squad? Should we actually call it that?
    6. Offense Squad, as suggested by Kusari
    7. I'm not so sure. If everyone was like Eon, then I'd call it the tactical squad, or something.
    8. ...
    9. Justice Squad (suggested by Zam)
    10. Also no clue.
    11. Combat Squad.
    12. Research and Development Squad.
    13. ... Nap Squad?
    That's a fair representation I think *saved*

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I just realised I never actually made any techniques because, well it's kinda sel explanatory but hey ho, here I go.
    I decided to ditch the use of Lightning as I can encompase that in Air, and Lightning is not part of the four natural elements.

I think i'm going to have my Element commands in Latin. Warning: quite a lot of Wiccan influence in here =P

Spoiler:- Revamped Zanpaktou:

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue
    Would you mind
    Posting in the club and telling them I can't get on my laptop or log onto serebii?
    Charger for the Laptop broke, or so i'm told, so it will be a while before he can buy a new one. Oh and...

Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue
    And also tell them that Rex is welcome to join squad 11
    Last edited by Northern Lights; 24th April 2011 at 8:49 PM.

@ Rex's Zanpakuto
    It's a really cool concept, I like it a lot.
    But I was just wondering, are they the size of average yo-yos or bigger?
    When you want to post your revised version, just edit the original post.

I would of never of thought that up until way down the line, I'm more of a run in without much of a thought and work as I go guy.
    Sounds like you'd do well in Squad 11.

@ NL's Zan Revamp
    The new version is pretty cool.
    The named abilities for shikai were kind of needed.
    I really like the new bankai better.
    It seems more unique and a bit less complicated.
    Last edited by Zameric; 24th April 2011 at 10:07 PM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Zanpaktou: Bakugeki Kakuhan (Bomber Whip)

Sealed form: Regular katana guard looks like my shikai (see below)

Shikai form: Command phrase - "Yo!" Two yo-yo's that kind of look like http://images-en.busytrade.com/17526...nt-Product.jpg. Causes explosions upon contact. Capable of extending between 3 to 13 feet. Before and after every attack I must rewind/recall the yo-yo, just like a regular yo-yo. Add on/edit: As long as I keep the string at full extension I can move around during an attack. Once there is enough slack in the string the yo-yo loses power in attacks or falls.

Attacks:

Standard explosion - It just goes boom whenever it hits something.

Vacuum boom (Shinku bumu) - Fully extends yo-yo straight out to end of string, spins (like the sleeper trick) causing a 10 second vacuum that sucks in anyone within a 7 feet radius. I forgot to say that it goes boom after the 10 secs, but hopefully boom part of the name explained it.

Chain Explosion (Rensa bakuhatsu) - Series of rapid explosions in one spot.

Concussion Wave (Shindo-ha) - Swings yo-yos at full extension from sides to front and causes a massive concussion wave going forward.

Final/ Last Resort Attack: Seismic Charge (Jishin Tanto) - Flings yo-yos at full force into the ground creating a local seismic event. Add on: Causes a 5 feet wall earth that spreads out on a radius. And also gets my yo-yos stuck in the ground, which leaves me obviously open to an attack

Bankai: None as of yet
    Spirit: TBA

Mad props to Eon Master for the load of help.
    I like it. It's really unique with Yo Yos instead of a sword, or something similar. But when you say "explosion", how powerful is it? Enough to break a Hollow's mask in one hit, but nothing further? Or can you change it to be as strong as you want it to? If the latter, what is the strongest?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    Zanpaktou Name; Super legendary... thing
    Type; AWESOMENESS
    Zanpaktou Spirit; a giant pineapple
    Release Command; anime power up time!
    Sealed form: a kitchen knife and a pop gun
    Shikai Details; it now turns into a katana and a machine gun

Abilities:
    is extremely fast and unstoppable

Techniques:

Katana-rama
    He hits you with his katanas and slices you to death

Have gun will shoot
    He shoots you in the face repeatedly

Bankai Name; super ULTRA legendary thing... OF AWESOMENESS
    Bankai Details; it gives deadpool +3 charm and

Techniques:

Hellfire in your face!
    He shoots you in the face with your guns, FOREVER

4th wall breaker
    deadpool grabs the word bubbles (manga) or subtitles (anime) and hits you repeatedly with them until you admit you are the imaginary friend of an old japanese dude

ULTIMATE LAST RESORT BANKAI THING
    This attack's power level is..... OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are completely erased from existence, bye bye
    Anything Else; Deadpool says: "If you need me, i'll be ogling neliel in the next panel."

PURE, EPIC, WIN
    XD Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I really like this one. I learnt a bit of Latin so it's very cool that you have that XD.
    I like how the ___ Element Last Resort is very much a Last Resort, and not just a very powerful move.
    The pentagram idea is also very nice, but how big is it? Because at first, I thought that it would hover around the waist of the user, and you could run around and jump and it would follow you, but I'm unsure now.

I might update my Zan soon. I had some ideas, but when I was thinking about them, I kind of got off track and started thinking about... well, other nerdy stuff instead.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I really like this one. I learnt a bit of Latin so it's very cool that you have that XD.
    I like how the ___ Element Last Resort is very much a Last Resort, and not just a very powerful move.
    The pentagram idea is also very nice, but how big is it? Because at first, I thought that it would hover around the waist of the user, and you could run around and jump and it would follow you, but I'm unsure now.

I might update my Zan soon. I had some ideas, but when I was thinking about them, I kind of got off track and started thinking about... well, other nerdy stuff instead.
    Thanks, I'm going to try and translate the techniques too, but no promises.
    The Pentagram is actually etched into the ground around me, about 5ft in diameter, so I can't step outside the confines of the lines or it will break and Bankai will seal itself.

Yeah, I don't really like having huge powerful moves, but they can be useful and necessary in battle, so they are very much a do or die sort of scenario response.

OT: Did anyone watch March of the Dinosuars? It was narrated by Stephen Fry =]

Spoiler:- Revamped Zanpakutou:
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 25th April 2011 at 9:50 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Zanpakutou Spirit; Kagirinai appears as a small black ball, about the size of a fist. It does not verbally talk, but it does fly/float around when it wants to get my attention or to point something out. Kagirinai is also intangible, which allows it to, if manifested, pass through literally everything.
    I immediatly thought of the Bauble out of the Black Cauldron ... *facepalm*

I have 2 scythes: one black (Ebony) and one white (Ivory).
    Scythes are awesome.

With Ebony, I can control space:
    When I cut an object, I can change its size, but I must keep to the limit that I cannot create or destroy any matter. I can expand or compress an object to cover more distance, but that is it. When I go back into a normal state, everything goes directly back to normal.

Ivory has the ability to control time:
    When I slice an object, I have to say “up” or “down”. If I say “up”, then time flows faster than normal for the object; when I say “down”, time flows slower than normal for the object. I can control how much faster it flows at will, without having to say it. When I go back into a normal state, the reverse of the time happens (so if I speed it to twice as fast as normal for 5 seconds, then three times as fast for 1 hour, it then goes half as fast for 5 seconds, and three times as slow for 1 hour, or vice versa).

When something is cut by both Ebony and Ivory, I can also change its mass at will.
    Ah, I remember why I didn't like fighting you now, you're like Dialga and Palkia rolled into one XD

Bankai Name; Noppikinaranai Kagirinai-Kuuhaku (Unavoidable Eternal Void)
    Good luck trying to say that when you're in a hurry

With Ebony, I can convert air into material, allowing me to “create matter from nothing” (not literally, obviously). For example, I can take the neutrons, protons and electrons from the Nitrogen in the air and make them into Carbon atoms (this works with almost any atom or molecule, but not with other peoples’ zanpakutou). Obviously, this takes up Reiatsu, so I can’t do this a lot. I can make smaller objects with relative ease, but larger objects (like a sword) I cannot.
    Lol, make an Acme anvil fall from the sky

With Ivory, I can actually cause time to stop for an object.
    Matrix anyone?

The Pentagram is actually etched into the ground around me, about 5ft in diameter, so I can't step outside the confines of the lines or it will break and Bankai will seal itself.

Yeah, I don't really like having huge powerful moves, but they can be useful and necessary in battle, so they are very much a do or die sort of scenario response.

OT: Did anyone watch March of the Dinosuars? It was narrated by Stephen Fry =]
    Ah, I see.

And DAMNIT I missed Stephen Fry! T.T
    Scythes are awesome.
    That they are, that they are...
    Ah, I remember why I didn't like fighting you now, you're like Dialga and Palkia rolled into one XD
    MC doesn't call me "Dialga and Palkia's lovechild" for no reason.
    I like double-barreled names >.>
    Lol, make an Acme anvil fall from the sky
    That can work.
    Matrix anyone?
    I actually haven't seen that properly.

EDIT: I forgot to add something to the notes. It's there now.
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 25th April 2011 at 1:29 AM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

I like it. It's really unique with Yo Yos instead of a sword, or something similar. But when you say "explosion", how powerful is it? Enough to break a Hollow's mask in one hit, but nothing further? Or can you change it to be as strong as you want it to? If the latter, what is the strongest?
    Thank you, and yes that detail hit me too. I'm still trying to refine it, but the explosion is partly by me and partly by the zan. The strength of the blast depends how long the yo yo is extended. The closer it is the weaker the explosion as to deal as little damage to me as possible, the farther the stronger. In dire situations, I could strengthen the blast when it is closer if I want to go suicide style.

As for the overall power of the explosion itself, I don't want it to be too powerful. Not strong enough to totally break a hollow mask in one hit, two hits will leave a good crack. So I say 3-4 hit kills. Probably strong enough to incapacitate a hollow long enough for me to get in another hit.

I'm still trying to refine everything, my revisions should be done soon.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex
    I would of never of thought that up until way down the line, I'm more of a run in without much of a thought and work as I go guy.
    Now see, I do this too, but it's much better to keep basic strategy in mind so you can actually have something to work with and test your opponent without getting slashed to pieces.

Oh, and...

In dire situations, I could strengthen the blast when it is closer if I want to go out with a bang.
    Fix'd.

Don't be expecting a chapter for the next few days, I'm very busy at the moment.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Happy Easter everyone,whether you celebrate it or not!

Wow Ant, that was a great revamp!
    I admit, it was a bit difficult to read and understand you're zan's powers before.
    The new zanpakuto spirit is interesting and odd at the same time.
    Though, I think there should be a black and white orb and you should nick-name them Anternero.
    I also like how you simplified the armor in bankai.
    Too many people with full bankai body armor in this club.
    The new names are kind hard to pronounce though.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

the only person with infinite reiatsu is chuck norris......

Anime:

Kenpachi comes back with a bang after that cliffhanger, removes his seal but now we're left at another cliffhanger with one of nnoitora's arms stuck through his stomach

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

so, i've decided to revamp my zan as well. by revamp I mean start from scratch.

i'm again making a zan that is a new type to the club. i'm also returning to my roots, as noted by the shikai form.
        Spoiler:- new zan:

so yeah. feedback please.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post

i'm again making a zan that is a new type to the club. i'm also returning to my roots, as noted by the shikai form.

The spirit reminds me of the Pride thing from FMA: Brotherhood

Both shikai and bankai forms are pretty damn sick looking. It was hard for me to make the tusk = blades connection, but I'm not the brightest bulb. The attacks are straight forward, overall nice job.

Your zanpakuto is awesome! I like the air cutter part! I wonder if i could block that. Earth strike seems really strong but couldn't someone shunpo away? Overall great zanpakuto!
    My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xanpakuto

I make playthroughs of all different types of games so come and check it out! Currently I'm making a playthrough of Oblivion

Join the Serebii's Naruto club :P

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=539588

ZACHIRU

thank you - I'd like to join!!! but the thing is, I already have my own shikai and bankai here - will this affect my joining in any way?

The spirit reminds me of the Pride thing from FMA: Brotherhood
    tis the Dwarf in the Flask.

Both shikai and bankai forms are pretty damn sick looking. It was hard for me to make the tusk = blades connection, but I'm not the brightest bulb. The attacks are straight forward, overall nice job.
    i mainly chose "Tusk" because, if you imagine it right, holding both bankai blades forward at the same time would look like the tusks on an elephant.

Quote Originally Posted by badmanjaro View Post
    Your zanpakuto is awesome! I like the air cutter part! I wonder if i could block that. Earth strike seems really strong but couldn't someone shunpo away? Overall great zanpakuto!
    it moves relatively quickly and rips up the rocks as it moves and sends them flying to an extent. Its really all about planning.

Quote Originally Posted by theo_cupent42 View Post
    ZACHIRU

thank you - I'd like to join!!! but the thing is, I already have my own shikai and bankai here - will this affect my joining in any way?
    it won't hinder it in any way. just post your zan here so Golde can put a link on the first post. (its pretty awesome by the way)

Hello, Theo. (you don't mind me calling you that do you?) I'm the Captain of Squad 13, Kusari. Feel free to join the squad. Akua and I would love to have another member.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

tis the Dwarf in the Flask.

i mainly chose "Tusk" because, if you imagine it right, holding both bankai blades forward at the same time would look like the tusks on an elephant.
    Yes thats the one, the Dwarf in the Flask. I was watching the dub last night, Hohenheim just met up with Pride. But I digress.

Yeah, when I read and envisioned the Bankai it made totally sense.

And @ theo welcome, and no already having your own zan does not hinder anything what so ever.

Massive post alert!

Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    Cell Studios Proudly Presents;

Fullbring Name:
    Data Drive
    So... No more rifle fullbring?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    and on another fire zan and arc's water at being the top?

well sunlight evaporates water no?
    1. It's not that easy to evaporate my water.
    2. You wouldn't want to do it anyway. :P But since yours isn't fire based anyway, so it's not like "zOMG an0ther fire zanpakto w00t" moment for me. Still, water can refract light

Zachiru

I would love to join! Hopeful I can find a great squad to join!
    Zachiru

Hello everyone, I would like to join.
    I only read the Bleach manga, but I hope to get back into the anime soon.
    And I kind of need help making up a Zanpaktou, I've a base idea for it but its very far from done.
    Hello newcomers. arceus03, Captain of Squad 4. Avid Unohana fan. Besides the medics, we are also serving cookies to anyone who wants. Especially free on Thursdays. Come and drop by. :P Welcome to the Bleach Club.

I don't know if I'm allowed to have this but yeah bankai. I get wings made out of fire and electric giving me flying capabilities.
    Why does everyone seem to have wings in bankai state? XD It'd be fun to write a fanfic where Soul Society goes to war, and half of the battlefield is filled with flying shinigami. XDD

You'd have to heat Tsukibana to higher than 500 degrees Celsius, and even if you did, it wouldn't be very good...
    ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Hmm, quite a few posts since my last one. I'll read them later, but I'm just here now to post the webpage I made to showcase all the Battle Data Charts. Then I'm going to get off my computer to have lunch. Hello new member, I'll properly introduce myself in a little while. Also, badmanjaro, I'll read you zan after I come back too. Here is the webpage with all the Battle Data Charts.
    Thank you! =D Now, I might finally have some time to do the threat list tomorrow... Late is late

Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    My first ever fanfiction chapter, bear with me on this.
    Now why does the hooded man remind me of Barragan?

We should give each Squad a proper "title", don't you think?

4. Healing Squad
    Medical Squad... plus Cookies! is a preferable name

Shikai form: Command phrase - "Yo!" Two yo-yo's that kind of look like http://images-en.busytrade.com/17526...nt-Product.jpg. Causes explosions upon contact. Capable of extending between 3 to 13 feet. Before and after every attack I must rewind/recall the yo-yo, just like a regular yo-yo. Add on/edit: As long as I keep the string at full extension I can move around during an attack. Once there is enough slack in the string the yo-yo loses power in attacks or falls.
    Now why does that remind me of Bridgett.. Tell me, do you play GGX?

Thanks. I also added some credit where credit is due and some other stuff to make it more difficult for me :P. More difficulty = more dramatic battle. Also if anyone has a better shikai command phrase I'll take it. "Yo!" is the only one I could think of since its a yo-yo.
    First command that comes to mind: Reel

Aqua [Water] - The Water element is used as a defensive force, drawing water from any available source, however the further away it is the more power it requires to envoke it.

Bubble Dome - This traps the opponent within a bubble preventing them from moving, you can enter the bubble, but you can't get out of it, the bubble can then be transported holding the enemy prisoner
    Wall of Poseidon - As the name would suggest, its a wall of water that surges up infront of a person, acting as a barrier, it can also be used as a torrent of water to push enemies away
    Frozen Blood - Upon contact, the water inside the enemy's body is frozen, and even caused to rupture organs and break through the skin as spkies of ice, this is the Water Element Last Resort

My bad, must have missed that - I'll edit my Squad page TT.TT *tis all alone now*
    *tempted to have Frozen Blood as well* Wait, your brush cannot create water?

Overall, I like the new abilities, and bankai. =]

XD

Awww *pat pat* Well, we have 3 newcomers waiting to be recruited.

I think your bankai has more abilities than the one you revealed....?
    Also, tench knives means the new one is pretty similar to the old (first) one you had, except it's wind-based instead?

Quote Originally Posted by theo_cupent42 View Post
    ZACHIRU

Hey. arceus03, Squad 4 Captain, cookie supplier. Avid Unohana fan. Welcome to the Club. And no, you can simply post your zanpakto here again.

Since everyone and their grandmother are revamping zanpakto and whatnot... *rolls sleeves*

*unrolls* Nah, too lazy. Plus, I'm already happy with mine. XP
    Last edited by arceus03; 25th April 2011 at 11:05 AM.

Welcome to the club, Theo. I'm Cell, 5th squad 2nd seat.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    So... No more rifle fullbring?
    My 'rifle fullbring' was just a fast idea I threw up. This one actually took a bit longer to think off.

I like the things you did with it, though I'm a bit perplexed when it comes to the water and fire... if you need to draw 3 symbols to go into bankai.. doesn't this mean that IF there isn't any water AND fire available.. that you can never go into bankai? Can Kido fire work or not?

Aha, a nerf seen he has. I'll remember (if I ever want to fight you) to hold your unreleased zanpakto first.

Scythes! Awesome!

Noppikinaranai Kagirinai-Kuuhaku (Unavoidable Eternal Void) is a bit long, though.

So basically Ebony can create a watermass bomb?

Attacks:

Standard explosion - It just goes boom whenever it hits something.

Vacuum boom (Shinku bumu) - Fully extends yo-yo straight out to end of string, spins (like the sleeper trick) causing a 10 second vacuum that sucks in anyone within a 7 feet radius. I forgot to say that it goes boom after the 10 secs, but hopefully boom part of the name explained it.

Chain Explosion (Rensa bakuhatsu) - Series of rapid explosions in one spot.

Concussion Wave (Shindo-ha) - Swings yo-yos at full extension from sides to front and causes a massive concussion wave going forward.

Final/ Last Resort Attack: Seismic Charge (Jishin Tanto) - Flings yo-yos at full force into the ground creating a local seismic event. Add on: Causes a 5 feet wall earth that spreads out on a radius. And also gets my yo-yos stuck in the ground, which leaves me obviously open to an attack

Bankai: None as of yet
    Spirit: TBA

Mad props to Eon Master for the load of help.
    That is one of the most original zanpakto's I have ever seen. And BALANCED, it's a MIRACLE. O_o

It's.. short? Not sure if I really like it..

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    [FONT=Candara]

Now why does that remind me of Bridgett.. Tell me, do you play GGX?

First command that comes to mind: Reel
    Greetings Captain, I do know who sh........he...........the trap is but nope I do not play Guilty Gear. I got to the yo yo as a weapon by my own way of vague thinking.     Spoiler:- my vague thinking process:
    Yup I'm pretty off in the head.

I have a new shikai release command that will be included in my revised attacks list, which is coming out soon.

Spoiler:- Chapter 3 - First Blood:
    Last edited by Cell; 25th April 2011 at 1:59 PM.

Burns the two posts above alive. We don't want any.

@New memebers

I am the Captain of Squad 6, MC. Welcome to the club, be sure to check the squad pages of the squad on the first page, it gives you pretty much a heads up on the Chaos way things work here and how each Squad behaves. All evil.

@Arc you don't need to Revamp, you are the #1 threat to every living creature in this club, you'll still be targeted first when everyone pulls an Aizen.

ZACHIRU

Welcome, I'm Captain of 3rd Squad, Kida =3
    That won't hinder you at all, I quite like your bankai weapon designs too, just copy it and post it in the club so we can have a record of it.
    I like your zanpaktou, we seem to have another Bow and Arrow, good, I love Archery - Not too sure what type your Zanpaktou is thoug, it seems to be Fire.

*tempted to have Frozen Blood as well* Wait, your brush cannot create water?
    Overall, I like the new abilities, and bankai. =]
    Thanks, I could teach you Frozen Blood to you if ya' like? XD

I like the things you did with it, though I'm a bit perplexed when it comes to the water and fire... if you need to draw 3 symbols to go into bankai.. doesn't this mean that IF there isn't any water AND fire available.. that you can never go into bankai? Can Kido fire work or not?
    No, I don't NEED to have 3 symbols drawn, that's just part of my limitations, I can't envoke more than 2 of the 4 elements in Shikai, trying to envoke another will force me into Bankai. But I can use Bankai the conventional way too.

What are the Types of Zanpaktou we have in the club? I might make a List.

EDIT: -----------------------------------------

Fire
    MasterCharizard
    badmanjaro
    Lucario0708
    Flash Step
    Minchan
    Northern Lights

Water
    Arceus03
    Northern Lights
    CyberBlaziken

Air
    Kusari
    SaphireDragon929
    Northern Lights

Earth

SaphireDragon929
    Northern Lights

Lightning
    Golde
    badmanjaro
    Arenak

Ice
    Rotrum
    CyberBlaziken

Space-Time
    ILP

Spirit
    Eon Master

Kido
    Cell
    Senbonzakura
    GalladeX
    VizardBlue

We have too many Fire users XD
    Last edited by Northern Lights; 25th April 2011 at 2:13 PM.

Wow everyone is hopping on the Zanpakutou revamp bandwagon now. Poor Golde, when he gets back he's gonnna havge a heart attack Unless the candy gets to him first.

Hello people who are new. I am Rotrum. Mess with me and die. The End.

-spies on Kida's Frozen Blood lesson-

Am I the only person who didn't look at Rex's Zanpakutou and think "Rinku can now blow things up..." ?

The only way that ILP could logically pull off Bankai in the middle of a heated battle is if he got his own epic, timefreeze moment usually reserved for main characters and people in The Matrix. Otherwise someone cold probably just slap some tape on his mouth.

My squad remains entirely empty. Maybe I should TradeMark throwing weaponry...

I have no wings in my bankai state. Instead I have camouflage. I should sooo many wings of ice!

Why do shinigami even need wings? Can't they walk on Air anyways?

Kusari's new Zan is...incredibly limited.

Tell me, does this screencap remind you of Bleach? When I first saw it, I just had to show you and see what you guys thought.

Spoiler:- Image:

I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Page 123 of 248 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173223 ... LastLast