Page 111 of 247 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 6166

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Last post: March 6th. March 6th! 8D
    Aww...you all are counting the days I'm active.

Best relationship in Bleach? (Romantic or Non-Romantic.)

Yoruichi and Soi Fon's could be a filler season worth hinjinks.

@Zam

Pfft...as long as Ilp is here...*stops self*
    No...I'll just be nice and say enjoy your game.

Ah ah ah busy busy busy.

Only got about 4 weeks left to finish the core build off my school project, so much stuff to do. And the free time I get, I'm playing with White. (Though I've gotten 2 random encountered shinies in 10 minutes, a first time ever!).

I've been skimming over the latest manga, so I can't say much about that and watched 3 minutes of the fillers... Bwuh Fillers.

Won't be watching until they're over.

That's pretty much all.

Which Bleach character has a style that you love? (Fashion, Combat, etc)

Yourichi has an cool fashion style (orange with black is awesome), I like the fighting style aswell and the hair style is a lot like a cat. (I'm a cat lover, got 3 (had 4. ) running around the house. ).

Oh and I failed my Driving licence (theory) twice so far.. 39/50 and 40/50. I need 41/50 to pass. -.-
    I keep getting questions like.. "What substance is created when sunlight shines upon the exhaust gasses?" And other strange questions WHICH HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH DRIVING A CAR AT ALL.

Belgium sucks for these kinds of things and it sucks at making a decent goverment aswell (Over 250 days and the people aren't even worrying anymore..)

Sorry for the little rant.

That's all, hope you all stay well.

I keep getting questions like.. "What substance is created when sunlight shines upon the exhaust gasses?" And other strange questions WHICH HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH DRIVING A CAR AT ALL.
    Fog.

Also I feel your driver test pain...>>

Any news on the new Bleach game for the PS3?

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    I think Byakyua has the flashiest style, though. xD

Unohana has the greatest leadership style...
    Listen to what I say or *smiling death glare*
    Yeah, I forgot. Byakuya has the coolest bankai animation ever. Period. Of course, we have yet to see Unohana's. :P

HELL YEAH! XD

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Aww...you all are counting the days I'm active.
    Nope, March 6th was my birthday

Best relationship in Bleach? (Romantic or Non-Romantic.)
    ..... Define relationship. Idk. And 'best' really isn't very specific. Maybe funniest/weirdest, etc. Hard to categorize a relationship as 'best' because, well, there are a lot of relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    I bet ILPy would love your test system. XD

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15
    Fog.
    I think it's chlorine. Idk, could be wrong, but since CFC comes from exhaust gas as well, and CFC is related to ozone depletion because of its continuous cycle.. *shrug* Idk, I tend to think of environmental issues when people talk about exhaust gases (CFC) and sunlight (UV rays). XD

Fog.

Also I feel your driver test pain...>>

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

I bet ILPy would love your test system. XD

I think it's chlorine. Idk, could be wrong, but since CFC comes from exhaust gas as well, and CFC is related to ozone depletion because of its continuous cycle.. *shrug* Idk, I tend to think of environmental issues when people talk about exhaust gases (CFC) and sunlight (UV rays). XD
    The correct answer was Ozone. I did another test today and I got 40 AGAIN, 1 point off the minimum req. I know all the damn rules and stuff but I keep getting those damn useless questions wrong.

GAH.

Spoiler:- Manga 439:

MANGA
        Spoiler:

er...hello ! how do i join in there ? do i have to fill some sort of application or something ?
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to route 14
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

Sorry for the inactivity :\
    College is a pain in the ***. Very hectic few weeks it's been, will be active soon.

I haven't read the last 3-4 Manga chapters yet. Doing that now.
    Same goes for the anime.

I am way behin -____-

@ Ze DreamGirl : Read the first post and you'll see

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

May I please Join your Club?
    Zanpaktou Name; Tenkū no mizu ryū 天空の水龍 (Heavenly Water Dragon) (Image)
    Type; WaterLight (Combination of both Water and Light energy)
    Zanpaktou Spirit; A White Water Dragon with fin-like Wings and three fins on it's head (Like Vaporeon's head fins are) Has Golden eyes.
    Release Command; Purify Heaven's Oceans! Tenkū no mizu ryū!
    Shikai Details; The sword transforms into a Broadsword with a white Trident as a hilt, and crystallized Light comes from the Trident head forming the Blade. The Handle is below the Trident head, at the end is four white dragon scales that look like they're opening up like a flower. It seems like it would weight a ton, but it's lighter then any solid object, and sturdier then any other also.

Heaven's chains: Chains made from golden Light come from a swipe from the Sword in a upward slash, and try to capture the foe/enemy. (Takes time to set up though, like Uryu's Sprenge)

Cleansing Tide: The user points the Sword at the foe/enemy. Water appears from the end of the handle or Scales and Light from the Blade combines with it. Making the Water turn Golden (Since the Light has combine with the Water, it can not be frozen like normal water but can still be blocked) Then rushes at the foe at crushing speeds

Tenkū no mizu ryū's Shield: Water and Light energy combine and surrounds the user. It can withstand most Shikai attacks, but not Bankai ones. It can however cut the power of the Bankai attack that hits it, before hitting the user. Can only be used two times.
    Zachiru

I haven't thought of a Bankai yet, but I'll think up something soon.

EDITED
    Last edited by Akua WaterDragonKing; 15th March 2011 at 12:03 AM.
    Proud Fire Gymleader of PokeGyms
    'Can you withstand the blazing Heat of my Team?'
    Solar Flare Badge

Akua: 0218-0423-6823

Quote Originally Posted by Akua WaterDragonKing View Post
    Zanpaktou Name; Tenkū no mizu ryū 天空の水龍 (Heavenly Water Dragon)
    Zanpaktou Spirit; A White Water Dragon with fin-like Wings and three fins on it's head (Like Vaporeon's head fins are) Has Golden eyes.
    Shikai Details; The sword transforms into a Broadsword with a white Trident as a hilt, and crystallized Light comes from the Trident head forming the Blade. The Handle is below the Trident head, at the end is four white dragon scales that look like they're opening up like a flower. It seems like it would weight a ton, but it's lighter then any solid object, and sturdier then any other also.

Heaven's chains: Chains made from golden Light come from a swipe from the Sword in a upward slash, and try to capture the foe/enemy. Once on, the foe/enemy's spirtual pressure and power is decreased by half.

Cleansing Tide: The user points the Sword at the foe/enemy. Water appears from the end of the handle or Scales and Light from the Blade combines with it. Making the Water turn Golden (Since the Light has combine with the Water, it can not be frozen, or vaporized like normal water but can still be blocked) Then rushes at the foe at crushing speeds

Tenkū no mizu ryū's Shield: Water and Light energy combine and surrounds the user. It can withstand most Shikai attacks, but not Bankai ones. It can however cut the power of the Bankai attack that hits it, before hitting the user. Can only be used two times.
    Zachiru

Please re-read the first page rules.

...why do I-oh yeah, Bleach is why I come here.
    What moment in Bleach made you wish you had Brain Bleach? (I.e wish you had something to get it out of your mind from being so...)

Quote Originally Posted by Ze DreamGirl View Post
    er...hello ! how do i join in there ? do i have to fill some sort of application or something ?
    Yup, there's a... something you need to do. Read the first post carefully

Heaven's chains: Chains made from golden Light come from a swipe from the Sword in a upward slash, and try to capture the foe/enemy. Once on, the foe/enemy's spirtual pressure and power is decreased by half.

Cleansing Tide: The user points the Sword at the foe/enemy. Water appears from the end of the handle or Scales and Light from the Blade combines with it. Making the Water turn Golden (Since the Light has combine with the Water, it can not be frozen, or vaporized like normal water but can still be blocked) Then rushes at the foe at crushing speeds

Zachiru

Welcome to the club~! arceus03, 4th Squad Captain, avid Unohana fan.

Also, a water zanpakto! 8D *high fives*

...For the time being, I'll call you... Aqua. Maybe a little bit more about yourself? How far you've gotten into Bleach, manga or anime-wise, favorite character, squad you're planning to join, etc?

What moment in Bleach made you wish you had Brain Bleach? (I.e wish you had something to get it out of your mind from being so...)
    ....Sorry, but I didn't get your question. o.o
    Last edited by arceus03; 11th March 2011 at 11:04 AM.

May I please Join your Club?.....Zachiru
    Hello and welcome to the Bleach Club, Akua.
    I'm Zameric, captain of Squad Justice! 9.
    MC, you need to pay more attention.

@ Ze DreamGirl
    Looks above, or in the club rules, to see what you're missing. ;p

Spoiler:- Manga 440:

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Manga~~

Spoiler:

Deepest condolences to whoever that has a relative in Japan... Or is living in Japan.
    Last edited by arceus03; 11th March 2011 at 3:23 PM.

Welcome to the club~! arceus03, 4th Squad Captain, avid Unohana fan.

Also, a water zanpakto! 8D *high fives*

...For the time being, I'll call you... Aqua. Maybe a little bit more about yourself? How far you've gotten into Bleach, manga or anime-wise, favorite character, squad you're planning to join, etc?

WATER RULEZ ! ;D *high fives*

Any way, hello! My name is Akua WaterDragonKing but you can call me Akua or WDK for short. I'm your normal 16 pokemon/Kingdom Hearts/Bleach diehard, who is an Honors student, loves reading any kind of book (except Non-fiction and Mysteries. Thats just plain boring xP ) I like to write stories but never get any finish without my friends helping (DAMN YOU ADD! D:< ). Blue is my favourite colour, and Water is my favourite element. So yeah...lol
    I'm caught all the way up to the recent Bleach in Jap, but I PROMISE I won't spoil anything. Don't read the manga though, though I tried. Favourite Character is Tōshirō Hitsugaya (Water/Ice Dragon= EPICNESS! lol) also because he catches onto things quicker then others.

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Hello and welcome to the Bleach Club, Akua.
    I'm Zameric, captain of Squad Justice! 9.
    MC, you need to pay more attention.

@ Ze DreamGirl
    Looks above, or in the club rules, to see what you're missing. ;p

Spoiler:- Manga 440:
    Nice to meet you to!
    Solar Flare Badge

WATER RULEZ ! ;D *high fives*

Blue is my favourite colour, and Water is my favourite element. So yeah...lol
    I'm caught all the way up to the recent Bleach in Jap, but I PROMISE I won't spoil anything. Don't read the manga though, though I tried. Favourite Character is Tōshirō Hitsugaya (Water/Ice Dragon= EPICNESS! lol) also because he catches onto things quicker then others.

Nice to meet you to!
    I prefer Q... XP Akua it is, then.

Ah, another Hitsugaya fan. I figure you'll get on well with min... She's hyper, be warned

Also, blue and water? 8D *double high five*

You don't read the manga but you're caught up with the recent Bleach in Jap? Meaning, the anime?

As for that matter, I think Unohana catches on to things faster than Hitsugaya XP

And oh.
    Happy Birthday NL
    *gives a stash of cookies*

Let's have a party for March-born members!

Hi people. I am, contrary to popular belief, still alive For now..

Spoiler:- Manga:

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Hey all, I'm here. I'll mess with the list later maybe

Welcome all, new members, I'll sort through such and such later, I'm somewhat busy at moment.

I have my second chapter ready. But I'm getting more. Sorry, pokemon is distracting. :P

Anyway, regarding Akua, it's been suggested that your shikai is too powerful. Withholding my opinion, I'm inclined to ask others opinions first. So?

Thnx and bai for now

I prefer Q... XP Akua it is, then.

Ah, another Hitsugaya fan. I figure you'll get on well with min... She's hyper, be warned

Also, blue and water? 8D *double high five*

You don't read the manga but you're caught up with the recent Bleach in Jap? Meaning, the anime?

As for that matter, I think Unohana catches on to things faster than Hitsugaya XP

And oh.
    Happy Birthday NL
    *gives a stash of cookies*

Let's have a party for March-born members!
    Im looking forward to meet Min then! ;D
    Yeah I ment anime, but was kinda in a rush, I had to go to party.
    COOKIES! =D
    Will there be strippers drinks? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post

Welcome all, new members, I'll sort through such and such later, I'm somewhat busy at moment.

I have my second chapter ready. But I'm getting more. Sorry, pokemon is distracting. :P

Anyway, regarding Akua, it's been suggested that your shikai is too powerful. Withholding my opinion, I'm inclined to ask others opinions first. So?

Thnx and bai for now

I'll change if I have too, but I really want people to vote on it first before I do anything. I mean, after all I've seen on Bleach, this Shikai is okay compare to others.....but thats just me.
    Solar Flare Badge

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post

Thnx and bai for now
    I think it is slightly overpowered. The first ability is the most troubling for me. It just cuts the opponents enegy too much. It would be a good bankai ability biut not shikai. Not much else though.

Hey Akua. I'm Kusari, captain of Squad 13. Don't wake me up and we'll be just fine. Also, when you're deciding on a squad to join I ask you to consider joining 13 as I am the only one in there and it is quite lonely.

So what's up guys? I'm out of town at the moment and doing this from me phone and is quire tedious.

And on good news, I've decided to pick up Eon's FB fic and will still be trying to make Blue British.

Until next time.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Im looking forward to meet Min then! ;D
    Yeah I ment anime, but was kinda in a rush, I had to go to party.
    COOKIES! =D
    Will there be strippers drinks? lol

I'll change if I have too, but I really want people to vote on it first before I do anything. I mean, after all I've seen on Bleach, this Shikai is okay compare to others.....but thats just me.
    Oh dear

Ah, then be careful. Spoilers here might contain manga, anime or a mixture of both. Unless you don't mind them.

Oh yeah. Cookies, especially chocolate chip ones, are the specialty of my squad. 4th Squad, btw. Anytime you want them, come and have some. I sell them cheap on Thursdays

Drinks... You'll have consult the 5th Squad Captain for that. He's our liquor supplier

But that's manga/anime wise. Club wise, it might just be too powerful. You might want to check on other's zanpakto first to see.

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    I think it is slightly overpowered. The first ability is the most troubling for me. It just cuts the opponents enegy too much. It would be a good bankai ability biut not shikai. Not much else though.

Hey Akua. I'm Kusari, captain of Squad 13. Don't wake me up and we'll be just fine. Also, when you're deciding on a squad to join I ask you to consider joining 13 as I am the only one in there and it is quite lonely.

And on good news, I've decided to pick up Eon's FB fic and will still be trying to make Blue British.

Until next time.
    Mhm. Agreed.

Love Like Woe

YAY! =D

As kusari said, this ability would be fine if it's used in bankai, OR has certain limitations. (E.g consumes a lot of reiatsu, maybe, or really easy to avoid making it useless in one-on-one fights, etc.)

For this one, I think omitting the one in the parentheses would be fine. Make the un-freeze-able and un-vaporize-able qualities go into bankai abilities.

This one is fine, I think, because of the restriction there.

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post

You were dead?

...Woah. Just, woah. Nice theories. XD

Last edited by arceus03; 12th March 2011 at 10:49 AM.

Zachiru

Yo! Welcome to the Bleach Club. I'm the Lieutenant of Squad 7, CyberBlaziken. You can call me C.B/Blaze/Cy Blaze/Kai. Nice to meet you. I'll be calling you akua okay?
    Water Zampakuto? hi5!
    I'm Water-Ice. We should duel sometimes.

I suggest joining the Squad 13.Kusa's been alone a long time :P
    Last edited by CyberBlaziken; 12th March 2011 at 10:23 AM.

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Spoiler:- manga:

...No idea, to be honest.

Zachiru

Welcome to the Bleach Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) though I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Ilpizzy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname.

I quite like your shikai, and I agree with Kusari in that it's just the first ability that seems a problem.
    Any way, hello! My name is Akua WaterDragonKing but you can call me Akua or WDK for short. I'm your normal 16 pokemon/Kingdom Hearts/Bleach diehard, who is an Honors student, loves reading any kind of book (except Non-fiction and Mysteries. Thats just plain boring xP ) I like to write stories but never get any finish without my friends helping (DAMN YOU ADD! D:< ). Blue is my favourite colour, and Water is my favourite element. So yeah...lol
    I'm bored so I'll copy and paste your post with my own info
    As mentioned before, my name is I like Pokemon (...) but you can call me by any nickname (as long as I know it's me). I'm not your normal 14 year old Pokemon/Dragonball Z/Death Note/Bleach diehard, who is in, I think, the equivalent of an Honours (Brit here :3). I enjoy reading some books, mainly non-fiction, scifi and mystery. I'm too damn lazy to write my own stories though if you want, almost all of us have Arrancar profiles.... Black is my favourite colour, and my favourite element is... well, I don't think I have one. So yeah, lol.
    Be wary as I might post spoilers without saying if its the manga or anime. I'll try and say which it is, though.
    My favourite character is Ulquiorra, because he's awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post

I think I'm rubbing off on Rotrum.
    I think you have quite a few good theories, but I think d is the most likely.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

So it's just the first ability? Should I edit it from have the power cut, or just change it to a Light slash attack? (It kinda Look's like Getsuga Tenshō but Gold) and call it Heaven's Strike
    Solar Flare Badge

Any way, hello! My name is Akua WaterDragonKing but you can call me Akua or WDK for short.
    Sorry, I read that as WKD ... Hi, Kida Ookami, Captain of 3rd Division here.

I was born in the year of water, star sign Pisces, and I was also born underwater ... ^^ Water is good!
    Reading is alright, but I LOVE Mystery, gotta admit I prefer drawing and playing video games though.
    Well, I guess i'm not your average Bleach/Soul Eater/Johnny Depp/Dragon/Thunderbirds loving Female, who will hopefully soon be a BioChem student, oh yes!
    My resit results came back, I went up from BB, CC ... to ... AB, AB ... woot! and I got A- in my Art coursework too, so im a very happeh bunneh!

So nice to meet you! ... which squad has taken your fancy, speaking of squads anyone seen Eight Circle recently?

the equivalent of an Honours (Brit here :3).
    Power to the biritsh! *brofist*

THANKYOU, ARCEUS03, YOU REMEMBERED =3

Heaven's chains: Chains made from golden Light come from a swipe from the Sword in a upward slash, and try to capture the foe/enemy. (Takes time to set up though, like Uryu's Sprenge)

Cleansing Tide: The user points the Sword at the foe/enemy. Water appears from the end of the handle or Scales and Light from the Blade combines with it. Making the Water turn Golden (Since the Light has combine with the Water, it can not be frozen like normal water but can still be blocked) Then rushes at the foe at crushing speeds

Zachiru

Kay I edited it. Got ride of the power cut in Heaven's Chains , and the non-evaporating part in Cleansing Tide. That better?

[QUOTE=Northern Lights;12085839][COLOR="LightBlue"][font='arial']

Sorry, I read that as WKD ... Hi, Kida Ookami, Captain of 3rd Division here.

I was born in the year of water, star sign Pisces, and I was also born underwater ... ^^ Water is good!
    Reading is alright, but I LOVE Mystery, gotta admit I prefer drawing and playing video games though.
    Well, I guess i'm not your average Bleach/Soul Eater/Johnny Depp/Dragon/Thunderbirds loving Female, who will hopefully soon be a BioChem student, oh yes!
    My resit results came back, I went up from BB, CC ... to ... AB, AB ... woot! and I got A- in my Art coursework too, so im a very happeh bunneh!

So nice to meet you! ... which squad has taken your fancy[QUOTE]

It's nice to meet you too!
    Hmm..... I don't know yet.... I'll most likely decide by tomorrow. Promise, but for now I got to go to bed xD.
    Last edited by Akua WaterDragonKing; 13th March 2011 at 9:02 AM.
    Solar Flare Badge

Page 111 of 247 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast