Page 57 of 248 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 6190

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

  1. #1401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GalladeX View Post
        Spoiler:- Waitwha?:
        Spoiler:



    Quote Originally Posted by GalladeX View Post
        Spoiler:- Yeah...But:
        Spoiler:

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga:
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 12th June 2010 at 2:44 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  2. #1402
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, AUS.
    Posts
    47

    Default

    HELLO BLEACH CLUB

    Senny-taicho is still breathing as a concerned member asked me if i was still doing so.

    it has taken me too long to get to sppf for some reason its slow to load for me and that is the reason to my inactivity. i am still alive nod up to date with bleach.

    yes, like most i think the manga is going a bt sque-wiff. but its bleach and i love bleach so im still gonna read bleach

    also what does every think about the little revaltion in the anime? personally i love the fight at the moment and it has made one of the characters one of my favourites now.

    so yeah just an update, top 5 characters:

    shunsui
    tia
    starkk
    gin
    rojuro

    ill try to post a bit but ill be quite inactive,

    golde i understand if you wanna demote me because of this

    and as far as fanfics go im reading kida's via email

    bye-bye *waves*

  3. #1403
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    SENNY!!!

    Oh my god, it's been too long man. Glad to see you again. How long, four months?

    Oh, and Golde would never demote you (I think?). You're one of the most likable members of the club. Not to mention Kida would probably kill him if he did XD

    It's nice to see you again, if you couldn't already tell, lol.

    @Everyone: I've finally started work on the next chapter of my fanfic, now that school is over, I'm home free.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."



  4. #1404
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, AUS.
    Posts
    47

    Default

    hahahah well because i have the day off i thought it was with the wait t come back on today so i might be able to check in more often than i have been, pls. exams finished nod holidays in two weeks.

    anime +topic
        Spoiler:

  5. #1405
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura View Post
    hahahah well because i have the day off i thought it was with the wait t come back on today so i might be able to check in more often than i have been, pls. exams finished nod holidays in two weeks.

    anime +topic
        Spoiler:
    Long time no see... On SPPf welcome back, lol.

    waitwhat.
        Spoiler:


    We need a topic...
    Last edited by arceus03; 15th June 2010 at 3:43 PM.


  6. #1406
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    waitwhat.
        Spoiler:


    We need a topic...
        Spoiler:


    Hey, welcome back Senny!
    It has been a while since we've seen you post in the club.
    I'll send you a PM about the Battle Data Charts. ;p



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  7. #1407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura View Post
    HELLO BLEACH CLUB
    WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SHOUT SO LOUD GODAMN I HAVE A HEADACHE DAMNIT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura View Post
    Senny-taicho is still breathing as a concerned member asked me if i was still doing so.
    Always a good thing to hear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura View Post
    it has taken me too long to get to sppf for some reason its slow to load for me and that is the reason to my inactivity. i am still alive nod up to date with bleach.
    SPPF is always slow. And at least you're keeping up with Bleach.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura View Post
    so yeah just an update, top 5 characters:

    shunsui
    tia
    starkk
    gin
    rojuro
    Rojuro? Whonow?

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura View Post
    bye-bye *waves*
    But you JUST came!

    I should probably watch the anime to join in on you guys' talking of Hallibel.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  8. #1408
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Yooo Guys! oh look! it's a topic! We haven't had one in forever. >.>


    Do you think Tite is going to completely screw up the ending of Bleach when it comes?

    Yes. Yes i do. But i'll love it anyway. better be a damn sequel, with a better protaganist.

    Oh, and a side topic to anyone who knows me well: What kind of hell would be brought upon the Seretei's enemys if someone answered 'yes' if i asked 'Can I kill something now?'
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

    Quote Originally Posted by ILP

    We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

    That's Gotei 13

  9. #1409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue View Post
    Yooo Guys! oh look! it's a topic! We haven't had one in forever. >.>
    Yay~

    Do you think Tite is going to completely screw up the ending of Bleach when it comes?

    By an insane amount. He has quite a few plot holes that it seems like he won't really fix up, mainly "what the hell were these people doing?!"

    But, as you said, I'll love it anyway. And then I'll completely rewrite it.

    What kind of hell would be brought upon the Seretei's enemys if someone answered 'yes' if i asked 'Can I kill something now?'
    God knows.
    Though I'm near tempted to find out.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  10. #1410
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Great question. Next?
    Posts
    1,389

    Default

    well here it is. battles start next chapter. i can write decent battle scenes but not great ones, so tips anyone?


        Spoiler:- chapter 4: Abandon All Hope:


    Well there ya go. VB gets first fight. And the reason I chose Ashido to help is he was a great character but didn't get any real screen time. And you could probably tell I made him a little less serious than he was in the anime.

    Which character deserved more screentime than they got?
    As stated above Ashido.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

    Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

    We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!


    ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

  11. #1411

    Default

        Spoiler:- chapter 4: Abandon All Hope:

    Which character deserved more screentime than they got?
    Pretty much every Lieutenant and Captain that hasn't got a lot of screentime. We see a lot of Renji and Hitsugaya, but I'd like to see more Komamura and Kira, for example.
        Spoiler:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  12. #1412
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Great question. Next?
    Posts
    1,389

    Default

    damn ILP you responded fast. ok my comments on your comments.

        Spoiler:- ilp:


    And as you guys can see from the story i like history. things from history will be used a lot. Nero playing the fiddle, Latin, Dante's Inferno. Oh yeah as for the Latin thing i've been studying it since i was 9 and i've read Infero in Latin and English.

    And since ILP asked here's a list of Espada and their fraccion.

        Spoiler:- Espada list:
    Last edited by kusari; 15th June 2010 at 10:37 PM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

    Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

    We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!


    ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

  13. #1413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    damn ILP you responded fast. ok my comments on your comments.
    Thank you subscriptions.

        Spoiler:- ilp:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  14. #1414
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Everywhere. At the Same Time
    Posts
    534

    Default

    Hi

    If I actually start getting positive comments after this chapter, then I’ll make a library. or rob Arc's

        Spoiler:- Bleach Exile: Chapter 2: Shooting Star, Cut Through the Night!:


    Exactly Four Word Pages. The Italicized Sources represent other words that I dont' feel like saying. Reason I didn't post this earlier (was 95% finished a while ago, just finished it now.) Review. First Fight scene.

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

  15. #1415
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Yay~

    Do you think Tite is going to completely screw up the ending of Bleach when it comes?

    By an insane amount. He has quite a few plot holes that it seems like he won't really fix up, mainly "what the hell were these people doing?!"

    But, as you said, I'll love it anyway. And then I'll completely rewrite it.

    What kind of hell would be brought upon the Seretei's enemys if someone answered 'yes' if i asked 'Can I kill something now?'
    God knows.
    Though I'm near tempted to find out.
    I googled 'Can I kill something now?'. And the FIRST link that showed up was me registering on another bleach forum. *chuckle*
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

    Quote Originally Posted by ILP

    We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

    That's Gotei 13

  16. #1416
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    193

    Default

    NEW CHAPTER IS UP!!!


    Master Charizard the Fifteenth sat at his desk attempting to focus on the paper work he had due in the next day. His chaotic sprawl covered the pages. His eyes were starting to see double. He yawned, suddenly feeling very weak. He stumbled away from his desk and fell onto the black leather couch he kept in his office. On a regular basis, the couch was slept on by his lieutenant, but for the moment, it was empty. Master Charizard the Fifteenth desperately tried to keep his eyes open, but was gone.

    He tried opening his eyes once more, and this time it was very simple, however he did not see his office. He blinked twice just to make sure he was where he was seeing. He was in a canyon, multiple pillars containing statues of people in his past and present life. A beautiful blood red stream flowed peacefully, considering there was a large storm approaching, and fast.

    "You....must....help...me..." He heard a weak voice whisper. He turned to see a fiery red scaly lizard laying on its stomach. Its eyes were closed, and its breath felt weak. Puffs of smoke escaped from its nostrils.

    "What's going on?" he said, running to the dragon.

    ---

    He lay down, His eyes could not focus.

    "Your handsomeness, are you OK?" one of His maids asked. He could not reply. His eyes refused to remain open, in seconds they were closed. After constant battling, he was finally able to open his eyes, and he was in a giant fancy room filled with golden objects, each representing places visited. He walked out of that room into a giant hallway filled with numerous rooms, each meticulously labelled. He sighed, he knew exactly where he was.

    "Chi Rimpa why did you summon me?" He called out.

    "I am outside!!!" a minuscule voice replied with all the authority it could muster. Sighing dramatically, He flash stepped down the stairs and to the door. He pushed it open seeing a gorgeous meadow, overflowing with beauty. The grass was green, flowers were blooming. Butterflies flew around, the sky was peaceful. It was heaven on earth.

    "What are you doing in Ryookami's space?" He asked. He spotted a tiny wasp buzzing around frantically and held out his hand. The golden creature landed on His hand, making sure to keep its crown straight.

    "Ryookami is not OK," was all it said, Chi Rimpa then flew off, expecting Him to follow, which He did. Thats when he started to realise something was wrong. He could sense disorder trying to take over. He saw some grass tips yellow, some flowers dying. He noticed more clouds in the sky than usual. He and Kida had connected mental spaces. Neither of them knew when their spaces joined, or how their zanpaktou spirits befriended one another, but they knew that they held each other in balance. As long as one of them was stable, the other could not fall to chaos.

    He saw the wolf-dragon laying on the floor. Chi Rimpa was using its stinger to put in as many different antidotes as possible, hoping one would work. He turned around and saw Kida crying.

    ---

    Kida was scolding Rotrum for letting the prisoners she and Him captured die.

    "How many times is it we catch prisoners relatively unharmed? And what do you do? YOU FRIGGIN' KILL THEM!" Her voice started to ring in Rotrum's ears. He could feel the spiritual energy and anger in her words, and it was well know that Kida had a way of making you wish you had never set off her temper. All of a sudden, she collapsed. There was no warning. She was screaming at Rotrum and then suddenly just hit the floor.

    "What happened...." she moaned, slowly opening her eyes. She was in her beautiful meadow. The perfection that took love and care to nurture, though the occurence of storm clouds was rare in this her inner world. She looked around for Ryookami, the familiar sight of her sweet zanpaktou bounding towards her with happiness was missing. She scanned around and spotted a tall figure at the other end of her meadow. She ran towards him, until she realised what he was standing over. She stopped dead in her tracks. The tears that followed were uncontrollable.

    ---

    Golde called the captains meeting to order.

    "We have a very special meeting today," she began. She had decided to dress with shocking informality. She wore a tight leather dress that barely reached half way down her thighs, and a v-neck that revealed a lot more that just her neckline. The other captains stared at her, astounded at what they could say. She tried to ignore thier questioning glances, electricity had started cackling through the air.

    "Ahem, Captain-Commander, why do you look like a prostitute?" He asked. She glared, with force enough to cause the light bulbs around them to shatter. She hated Him, but she had to invite Him to this meeting, his abilities and knowledge would be incredibly useful.

    "That is what I am here to talk to you all about. My zanpaktou is sick. Apparently. She doesn't seem able to move, or use her abilities," she started. She looked around questioningly. It was obvious what she wanted, anyone else with a sick zanpaktou to come forward. Only two did. Captain Kida Ookami and Master Charizard the Fifteenth. He stepped forward too, but mostly due to his mental link with Kida, what she felt, if she felt strongly enough, he felt, and vice versa. This connection between them was both a blessing and a curse, and in this case, the curse aspect was obvious.

    ILP brought forward the cage with the trapped dragon. The creature opened one eye and surveyed the room, before closing it once more.

    "I know not what this creature is, but I know what it can do," ILP started. Blood suddenly spilled out of his mouth. Master Charizard the Fifteenth had stabbed him, right through the chest. Everyone stared in horror. Kida looked dizzy, He watched in horror as he saw Kida's zanpaktou start to go into its released form.

    "Chi Rimpa, sleep dust! Now!" He yelled. Kida suddenly collapsed into a coma-like state. Something was going on.

    Golde smiled cruelly and flash-stepped away. He looked towards ILP who was self-mending, and then realised the box he had held, containing the dragon, was gone. In seconds, Master Charizard the Fifteenth was gone too. Kida remained in her vegitable like state, He looked on, analyzing what had just happened.

    "We will rule..."

  17. #1417
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where my Dragon Army is...
    Posts
    466

    Default

    @Kusari
    I share the smae opinion as Ant on that chapter...

    @Dac

    What happened at the end...I stabbed my zanpaktou and left with it? [o.o]

        Spoiler:- Chapter 4:

  18. #1418
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, AUS.
    Posts
    47

    Default

    anime (last week)

        Spoiler:


    new anime episode
        Spoiler:


    more screentime: soifon, ukitake, shunsui, hallibel and starrk

  19. #1419
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Rojuro? Whonow?
    Rose. I like him too. His mask and zanpakto are unique to say, at the very least. ^^

    Do you think Tite is going to completely screw up the ending of Bleach when it comes?
    Gah. I hope not. I hope he'd be able to fill all those plotholes before it ends. Idk if it's nearing end now. I mean, One Piece and Naruto are both over 500 chapters (well, Naruto more like near 500 though) and yeah... like, what would we do if the series ends? Just fanfics? XD

    If he ends up Bleach without showing ALL bankai, at least, I'm gonna be really mad.

    What kind of hell would be brought upon the Seretei's enemys if someone answered 'yes' if i asked 'Can I kill something now?'

    ...None.
    Aizen would simply have you under his illusion. lol.

    Or more probable still, he'd say he has everything planned, up to the moment you say that. And what you're saying just matches his expectation of you.

    Unless you meant the Sereitei in fanfics.... Then no one is going to say yes. Unless he's high on candies.

    Which character deserved more screentime than they got?
    UNOHANA DAMMIT. We see her, arriving in Hueco Mundo, healing Sado and that Arrancar. Then we see her, going back. That's all. blah.

    I'd like to see those Arrancars', too. Particularly those who haven't had time to show their full abilities yet. Like Harribell's 3 Fraccion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura View Post
    anime (last week)

        Spoiler:
    Ah. Remind me what is the characteristics of a Vasto Lorde again? Their release/original form is near humanoid, no?
    Last edited by arceus03; 16th June 2010 at 6:56 PM.


  20. #1420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue View Post
    I googled 'Can I kill something now?'. And the FIRST link that showed up was me registering on another bleach forum. *chuckle*
    Wow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    "You....must....help...me..." He heard a weak voice whisper. He turned to see a fiery red scaly lizard laying on its stomach. Its eyes were closed, and its breath felt weak. Puffs of smoke escaped from its nostrils.

    "What's going on?" he said, running to the dragon.
    I'm assuming that that's Iroriryuu?
    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    "Your handsomeness, are you OK?" one of His maids asked. He could not reply. His eyes refused to remain open, in seconds they were closed. After constant battling, he was finally able to open his eyes, and he was in a giant fancy room filled with golden objects, each representing places visited. He walked out of that room into a giant hallway filled with numerous rooms, each meticulously labelled. He sighed, he knew exactly where he was.
    Ah, so physically, He's somewhere with His maids (probably at home or something) while He's mentally in His Zanpakutou world place thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    He and Kida had connected mental spaces. Neither of them knew when their spaces joined, or how their zanpaktou spirits befriended one another, but they knew that they held each other in balance. As long as one of them was stable, the other could not fall to chaos.
    That's... interesting, to say the least. I wonder if you'll explain it, later.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    "We have a very special meeting today," she began. She had decided to dress with shocking informality. She wore a tight leather dress that barely reached half way down her thighs, and a v-neck that revealed a lot more that just her neckline. The other captains stared at her, astounded at what they could say. She tried to ignore thier questioning glances, electricity had started cackling through the air.

    "Ahem, Captain-Commander, why do you look like a prostitute?"
    He took the words right out of my mouth.
    So why DOES Golde (who you've turned female) look like a prostitute?

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    "That is what I am here to talk to you all about. My zanpaktou is sick. Apparently. She doesn't seem able to move, or use her abilities,"
    How is that related to Golde looking like a prostitute?

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    ILP brought forward the cage with the trapped dragon. The creature opened one eye and surveyed the room, before closing it once more.

    "I know not what this creature is, but I know what it can do," ILP started. Blood suddenly spilled out of his mouth. Master Charizard the Fifteenth had stabbed him, right through the chest. Everyone stared in horror. Kida looked dizzy, He watched in horror as he saw Kida's zanpaktou start to go into its released form.
    So MC stabbed me in the chest, and Kida released. Damn dragon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    Golde smiled cruelly and flash-stepped away. He looked towards ILP who was self-mending, and then realised the box he had held, containing the dragon, was gone. In seconds, Master Charizard the Fifteenth was gone too. Kida remained in her vegitable like state, He looked on, analyzing what had just happened.

    "We will rule..."
    And MC took the dragon away. It could be Iroriryuu, since that's the only dragon I can think of. And what's up with Golde being weird. Is (s)he not the real Golde?
        Spoiler:- Chapter 4:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  21. #1421
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    Dac; wow you're story is getting complicated all of a sudden

    That's... interesting, to say the least. I wonder if you'll explain it, later.
    I know i do in my story. I'm also guessing that due to the Zanpaktou's change in health is is affecting our mental health in return, so we're becoming a little ... strange.

  22. #1422
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    The thing I love about Duac's fic is that he was asked by Golde to make him a girl, lol. Did none of you consider that?

    Interesting chapters from everyone, cba to write full reviews now, but I will sometime.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."



  23. #1423
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,958

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    Urgh Da.c chapter and stuff

    I must say, I am very disappointed in this chapter...I would never dress like that!

    First of all, I would've hated having large breasts and would've gotten rid of those. And I would never wear tight leather, ugh. I'd wear something cuter. e.e

    And...am I evil? O.o

    @Eon - The reason why I asked him to make me female was because the last fanfic he made, he made me female WITHOUT me asking. That means in the year or two he knew of me, he thought I was female the whole time. And for those who know me, I have a very feminine personality. Sooo...I was curious to see how I'd be portrayed. But he never finished his last one.

  24. #1424
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Okay...

    MC - idc now about the amount of characters.. I'll just read them. XD
    That Renji part made me lol quite for some time.

    Dac - Like NL said, your fanfic got complicated out of the blue. I'd like to know why MC stabbed ILPy.

    Kusair - Foreign language class in the middle of the desert, lol.

    Rotrum - You need to explain the battles.. better, I guess. XD But Ibis has, like, 2 shikai? Woah. Not to mention both are named after 2 ending songs from Naruto, lol
    And what is the 'source' they're talking about? I'm guessing you're going to explain that soon?

        Spoiler:- Anime:


    And... Manga:
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by arceus03; 17th June 2010 at 2:47 PM.


  25. #1425
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    I must say, I am very disappointed in this chapter...I would never dress like that!

    First of all, I would've hated having large breasts and would've gotten rid of those. And I would never wear tight leather, ugh. I'd wear something cuter. e.e

    And...am I evil? O.o

    @Eon - The reason why I asked him to make me female was because the last fanfic he made, he made me female WITHOUT me asking. That means in the year or two he knew of me, he thought I was female the whole time. And for those who know me, I have a very feminine personality. Sooo...I was curious to see how I'd be portrayed. But he never finished his last one.
    Patience =) all will be revealed =)

    but yes, NL hit the nail on the head. The zanpaktou sickness is affecting the mental stability of its owners =)

    as for ILP's commemts, all i am going to say is some were spot on, and some were so way off, i never saw them coming looool.

    p.s. this completely off topic, but go to www.google.com and type in "lol limewire" and click "i'm feeling lucky" =) and enjoy looool. its quite entertaining

Page 57 of 248 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •