Page 104 of 248 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 6189

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Hwoops I died.

If you were a zanpaktou spirit, what would your powers be?

I'd use flowers and attack with them. I'd just use petals for offense/defense/naughty thorn whips/tentacles/pollen attacks that can stun etc. etc. I could also create gusts of wind from a tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny fan. B)

IT'D BE UBER AWESOME

true original diva

Sigh... I'm sorry you guys, but the universe just seems to have my fanfic right now. I've had writers block, I can't think in coherent order for the sequence of events, and now Cell, who features prominently in the next chapter, is changing his Bankai, which I'd planned on showing.

So here are your two options.

1.) I either continue the current fanfic, which could take upwards of another month for the next chapter, and then there are still no garauntees I'd finish it.

2.) I post what would've happened in my current fanfic (i.e. the plot and its many twists), then move on and create a new fanfic with us as Fullbringers, fighting in a war against the Hollows. I've got an idea stream for the second one, at least. Not to mention I'd be including only the people who are semi-active, so I wouldn't have to stress over the inactive people like Luppi.

I'll give you guys until late tomorrow to decide. I'm personally leaning towards the second one.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Sigh... I'm sorry you guys, but the universe just seems to have my fanfic right now. I've had writers block, I can't think in coherent order for the sequence of events, and now Cell, who features prominently in the next chapter, is changing his Bankai, which I'd planned on showing.

1.) I either continue the current fanfic, which could take upwards of another month for the next chapter, and then there are still no garauntees I'd finish it.

2.) I post what would've happened in my current fanfic (i.e. the plot and its many twists), then move on and create a new fanfic with us as Fullbringers, fighting in a war against the Hollows. I've got an idea stream for the second one, at least. Not to mention I'd be including only the people who are semi-active, so I wouldn't have to stress over the inactive people like Luppi.

I'll give you guys until late tomorrow to decide. I'm personally leaning towards the second one.
    What exactly is a full bringer? is that something in bleach? I haven't been reading it recently. Explain pl0x? If i like full bringers, i'll probably vote for Number 2.
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ILP

We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

That's Gotei 13

I vote for number 2, We already discussed my Fullbring...
        Spoiler:- Chapter 11:
    Last edited by MasterCharizard15; 24th January 2011 at 1:55 AM.

fullbringers. totally fullbringers.

Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue View Post
    What exactly is a full bringer? is that something in bleach? I haven't been reading it recently. Explain pl0x? If i like full bringers, i'll probably vote for Number 2.
        Spoiler:- READ THIS:

now you're all caught up.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

I feel like saying a few things about this fullbringer thing...
        Spoiler:- Manga:
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

Although I said I'd have my new bankai on my next hop, I decided to lurk (which I often do) and saw your post;

You can use my old one, I don't want to give you more work than you already have, Eon.

I'd be interested to see what you made of it, aswell.

Ciaossu,

-Cell
    Last edited by Cell; 24th January 2011 at 7:26 PM.

The latter.

Spoiler:- Chapter 11:

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
    I feel like saying a few things about this fullbringer thing...
    That's definitely some really cool knowledge right there. I really do like it when (religious) mythology influences a bit of a the story.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Here it is, my new bankai (and slightly edited shikai) + pictures what the look like. (Don't mind the occasional copy paste/paste and cut lines, I made this on the back of a school-related draft and couldn't erase it because I made it with ink).

Zanpaktou Name; Siska
    Type; Kido
    Zanpaktou Spirit; A little Hummingbird.
    Release Command; Twirl

Zanpaktou spirit details;

Siska is a very shy Zanpakto spirit and can be seen by others if she trusts them enough.
    Her favorite spell is Hado #90, Kurohitsugi [Black Coffin] and she has trained me in using it effectively.

She has the tendency to protect everyone she can, no matter the cost to herself (or to me... ).

__________________________________________________ ____________
    Shikai Details;

Siska goes from a small dagger in a great longbow, her special ability is to charge the arrows (made from my spiritual energy) with Hado or Bakudo spells. Combination spells are possible but are very hard to pull off.

However, I must be able to cast the spell without reciting the lines. otherwise the arrow will backfire. The colour of the feathers change according to the spell that is currently charged.

-Lataminen:
    Up to two arrows I fire (cannot be Kido enhanced) are controlled by my zanpakto spirit herself. This makes the arrows a type of lock-on missile.
    This does however take a lot of concentration making me unable to fire another arrow while she's controlling them.

__________________________________________________ _____________
    Bankai Name; 'Hotenjin Siska' (Sky Lord's army)

Bankai Details & abilities;

After calling out my Bankai, the sky becomes clouded and a dark mist descends around me for the duration of the morphing.

The bow morphs into a blade with a dark colored chain attached to a bracer on my arm, small electric currents circle the chain.

The chain can vary in length; from a couple of centimeters to a distance of 25 meters straith.

Although the chain is made of a metalic substance, it is highly flexable and can be used independantly by Siska to protect or attack.
    If the chain rotates around me at high speeds, I can achieve some sort of levitation. This effect can be expanded to allies or to isolate an enemy in the sky.

The blade has an unusual shape (As seen in the spoiler picture), it also has the ability to contain multiple hado spells at the same time (at a maximum of 4). These are released on the next slash with their effects combining.
    Binding spells can be transferred to the chain to increase the chances of containing an opponent.

Each individual metal ring can disconnect to function as small shields, although the impact they can take when seperated is greatly lowered.

Other "modes":

Railgun;

The chain coils together to create a barrel, an individual metal ring is fired with the combined magnetism of the electric currents.

Speed reached: 1030 m/s (2307.2 mph).
    The rings melt from friction with the atmosphere at around 600 meters.
    3 shots per minute, 20 seconds charge per shot.

Whip;
    I hold the chain near the bracer and use it to whip/swing around my sword, can only be used if the sword is uncharged.

Tempest;
    I hold my sword like a tonfa and use the chain to attack. The power per hit is decreased. But my attacks become erratic, which makes my moves pretty unpredictable.

Metalic Globe;
    The chain splits up in multiple parts (5 metal rings a piece), these form a globe around an area which allows me to control metalic items contained inside it when it was formed. New items entering won't be affected.
    Warning: Can contain badly drawn swords and bows
        Spoiler:- Picture_of_sword_states:

Arrancar Profile:

Arrancar Name (Spanish):
    Maullido

Mask Form/Location:
    My mask remnants are a piece of colarbone around my neck and a sabretooth on my ear.

Number Location:
    Left lower ankle

Hollow Hole Location:
    Exactly where the human heart would be

Aspect of Death:
    ... Driving too fast? Honestly, I don't really have one.

Physical Appearance:
    Green eyes, these light up when I get excited.

I have long dark brown hair which is in a wild look (like I just got electrocuted). My teeth are slightly different as I have 2 fangs.

Cero Colour/Firing Location:
    Light blue/grey, mouth

Animal/Plant/Whatever Zanpakutou Base:
    Saber-toothed Tiger

Zanpakutou details:

- Name:
    Electricidad de los Dientes Sables (The Electric Cat of Saber-Teeth)

- Release Command:
    Carga eléctrica (Electric charge)

- Physical Appearance:
    Once released, I discard my humanoid form and take the form of a small sabretoothed tiger. Coloured black with light blue stripes shaped like lightning (much like lightning in the night sky). Electric currents run over my body constantly and when I rush around I leave burn marks with static currents circling them.

- Release Abilities:
    EXTREMELY HIGH SPEED

Special Abilities (unique to you as an Arrancar):
    I am able to compress my body into a lightning bolt to pierce an enemy.

Dientes De Tigris Cero - A cero in the form of biting jaws, these can slightly track an enemy. I could also imbue the cero in my fangs and release it when I bite.

I can turn my reiatsu in pure electricity which makes my fur stand on end, this reacts like normal electricity and can be conducted through Viverri's water ability.

Misc:
    I have high jaw strength and a chaotic battle style build around speed, biting and electrocuting.
    ____

Fraccion Profile:

Arrancar Name:
    Viverri

Mask Form/Location:
    2 boney cat ears at the side of her head, boney tail parts worn like a belt

Number Location:
    Right lower ankle

Hollow Hole Location:

Not visible

Personality:

Outgoing and social, sometimes overprotective.

She is distrustfull (at first) of strangers and will go as far as to start hissing.

Aspect of Death:
    Drowning

Physical Appearance:

She is dark skinned, with lighter brown hair which looks soaked in water and has dark brown eyes which seem to be as deep as an ocean.

She is of average build and is 168cm tall.

she has 2 fangs, which are slightly poisonous (causes itching).

Her clothes are tribal-ish, in a dark brown colour.

Cero Colour/Firing Location:

Dark ocean blue, hands(mouth when released)

Animal/Plant/Whatever Zanpakutou Base:

Fishing Cat

Zanpakutou details:

- Name:
    Gato des lagos (Cat of the lakes)

- Release Command:
    Inundación (Flood)

- Physical Appearance:
    She discards her human form and takes the form of a cat (average size). Color pattern like this (linky).

- Release Abilities:
    overal increased speed and awareness, very sensitive to sounds and vibrations.

Special Abilities:
    Everywhere she walks, she leaves puddles of water. She can turn into a liquid state for short periods at a time (30 seconds maximum).

Tsunami Cero - A huge cero which rolls over the ground like a wall of water

Misc:
    Swipes with her tail when annoyed. Likes the hunt more than the kill and will mostly play around with a weaker enemy before killing him/her. She likes collecting round objects.

She often performs combo attacks with Maullido.

Shinigami Profile

Name:
    Niche Neeya

Rank/Squad:
    Captain, squad 2

Zanpakutou:
    Siska, she takes the form of a small hummingbird (7cm tall), she can be seen by everyone she wants to, is always floating around my head and warns me for attacks from behind when in battle.

Inner World:
    A lush rainforest at night, small electrical currents jump around over the ground. In the center there is a bright flowerfield, where Siska hovers around from flower to flower.

Blood Group:
    B+

Eyes:
    Greygreen

Hair:
    Long dark brown hair

Height:
    6'5"

Physical Age:

Other Physical Appearance:
    I don't wear the usual shinigami outfit;
    Instead I wear a long black coat, dark trousers with metal bits and a black t-shirt with the metal sign.
    Metal spiked leather bracers on my arms and combat boots implated with metal as footwear.

Personality:
    Mostly timid and observing.

Primary Hand:
    Right

Battle Style:
    Long distance in shikai as long as possible, when in bankai.. going all out with kido combinations. I have a preference to start, once I have gone into Bankai, with my railgun technique.

Battle Stats:
    Offense; 60
    Defence; 80
    Mobility; 90
    Kido/Reiatsu; 90
    Intellect; 90
    Stamina; 50

460/600

District of Origin:

Unknown, I travelled from District to District.

Backstory:
    I have not many memories since I unlocked my shikai state and got recruited into the squad system
    Fullbring

Note: contains programming terms, see the last lines for a small legend;

Fullbring Name:
    Data Drive

Item: Portable hard disk

Activation description:

When I activate my fullbring, the blue power led on the hard disk lights up, A circle made out of strings appears around the disk. Each string is seperated from the next by a &. Empty spots are " _ "

Ability Details:

Once I pull out these strings, the hard disk changes into the object that the string represents.

I can drag the string back to the power led (which is present in all forms), reversing the item back to the hard disk model.

I can drag out 2 strings at most, if they're next to each other in the circle. (such as "sword"&"shield")

If I am familiar with an object, I can make a variable of it to place it in the empty string spots in the hard disk. A variable is represented by an incomplete cube.

However, the object will be created out of the hard disk available substances.
    I can vaguely change the form of the object though I am limited to use materials made out of:

* magnet wire
    * gold (in small amounts)
    * iron/steel
    * rubber
    * (thermo)plastic
    * copper (in small amounts)

What it looks like:

*refers to the image*

The dark colour is grey, the light colour is orange.

The cubes are a mix of light and dark blue. (yeah I messed up a bit while drawing, should have used a pencil...)

Spoiler:- Fullbring image:

Legend;

A string is a sequence of characters and is contained within " (such as "sword")

A variable is an object which holds data (in the above example the physical sword cube would be the variable)
    Last edited by Cell; 15th September 2011 at 8:25 PM.

2nd one, since you're obviously more into it

Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    Here it is, my new bankai (and slightly edited shikai) + pictures what the look like. (Don't mind the occasional copy paste/paste and cut lines, I made this on the back of a school-related draft and couldn't erase it because I made it with ink).
        Spoiler:- bankai:
    Seems complicated, but pretty cool nonetheless.

I guess shape-shift, if I go along with my zanpaktou's abilities

Spoiler:- Fullbringers:
    Last edited by Arenak; 26th January 2011 at 7:12 PM.
    Arenak

Here it is, my new bankai (and slightly edited shikai) + pictures what the look like.
    I like your new zanpakuto abilities Cell. The Railgun is awesome!
    You should probably send a PM to Golde to let him know about the edits.

I'd probably wield a large executioner's blade, which would be my shikai form.
    As for abilities, probably just and increase in strength and agility.
    I'd mostly be a melee type of zanpakuto.

Spoiler:- Manga 434:
    Last edited by Zameric; 28th January 2011 at 11:41 PM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

One week break =]
    That's it, tell me what you think of my new bankai.

Ciaossu,

-Cell
    Seems like you put a lot of thought into that one. I like it ^_^ Especially cos it haz Kido 8D

I want the first one. I'd like to see that finished. It's better than, well, left unfinished, and then starting a new story altogether...

jk. Go with the second, of course. 8D I thought ILPy once said he wanted to write a fanfic with us as Arrancars

I need to catch up with the anime, but manga still going good so far. In fact..
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Wow, that's really awesome. I like the way it almost implements a Quincy fighting style as a Shinigami's zanpakutou. I don't completely understand how you would use bakudou spells on your shikai.
    And 4 hadou spells unleashed at once? Man, I'm almost worried

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

jk. Go with the second, of course. 8D I thought ILPy once said he wanted to write a fanfic with us as Arrancars
    You have too much faith in me doing what I say I'll do.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Why is Manga Fox so slow?

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:

You have too much faith in me doing what I say I'll do.
        Spoiler:

As if you are

Of course I do. XD Then I can keep nagging at you.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Arenak View Post
    2nd one, since you're obviously more into it
    Seems complicated, but pretty cool nonetheless.
    Ah, complication was the thing I found annoying on my old one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    I like your new zanpakuto abilities Cell. The Railgun is awesome!
    You should probably send a PM to Golde to let him know about the edits.
    Thanks, that was actually the very first thing I came up with when I had made the overal design. XD

I'll send one right away, I knew I forgot something, thanks for reminding me.

Seems like you put a lot of thought into that one. I like it ^_^ Especially cos it haz Kido 8D
    Aye, I'm finally fully happy with my bankai. Kido rules!

Wow, that's really awesome. I like the way it almost implements a Quincy fighting style as a Shinigami's zanpakutou. I don't completely understand how you would use bakudou spells on your shikai.
    Hmm now that I think about it, it does have something Quincyish to it. The original idea comes from that my grandfather and his father and... all practised Bow-sports. I'm not bad with a bow myself (only shot at 2 different occasions), but can't find the time and money to get a bow and enter a club. Bows are sooo expensive nowadays. :s

It works in the same way, the arrow is fired charged (with for example, #21 Sekienton), when the arrow hits the target, the effect activates (a cloud of red smoke). The distance the spell can reach is increased, but it *has* to hit a target to activate.

Don't worry, I go easy on allies and practice matches.

Kido absorption, with the ability to send it back to the target. It is a little bit like my zanpakto spirit in a way.
    Last edited by Cell; 30th January 2011 at 1:01 PM.

OMG EXAMS ARE OVER until June .... 8D

Spoiler:- manga:

Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue View Post

WARNING, EVERYTHING past Edelinna's description was a total crapshoot, i REALLY wanted to get my backstory out of the way, and I REALLY hate it, but i wan't to get back to the main story, so i apologize.
    Peace, Love, and Fighting, here's my new Prologue. <3

Yes yes, i know I mary sue'd half of this, and I apologize. As I told you before, I really wanted to get a backstory out of the way for the main story..
    I kinda like the opening. So you got to be a shinigami because you're crazy? XD And the last line was WIN. 8D

Also, how do you pronounce... Arcin? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    Wow been awhile since my last chapter, so I did a quick recap at the beginning

Spoiler:- Inverted Souls, Chapter 6:
    I kinda forgot... Why did they lose their zanpakto again? Did the inner world incident render the zanpakto to be unconscious, or what?

And, I agree with ILPy. Chess match! Or cookie baking contest

Can't they use Kido? *anticipates*

Spoiler:- Spoiler:
    OMG EXAMS ARE OVER until June .... 8D

Spoiler:- manga:
    Lucky
    PIG 8D

Just for the record, I saw it as a pig too.

Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

Spoiler:- Chapter 1: (Full)Bring It On:

Yeah, it's up. Still need a title for the fic itself, so suggestions would be appreciated.

Also, I'm working on the summary for Dreams of the Claws, so that'll be up eventually too.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 31st January 2011 at 4:12 AM.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Yeah, it's up. Still need a title for the fic itself, so suggestions would be appreciated.
    i can't think of one for reasons stated below

Also, I'm working on the summary for Dreams of the Claws, so that'll be up eventually too.
    yay?
    so since writing my last chapter i have a serious case of writer's block. at some point during the next week, i'll be writing a one-shot type of thing. i read that fic writers can get over block by writing one shots.

the only idea i have for it so far is some of us spending 24 hours with a canon character.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
    Just for the record, I saw it as a pig too.
    More pig 8D

Kusari - PC calendar says it's Friday. Why?

Also, Meconopsis is awesome 8D
    Last edited by arceus03; 30th January 2011 at 6:19 AM.

Hi people. Four inches of snow took my power out for three days (Yet Two feet of snow barely does anything..) and I ended spenidng alto of time in book stores and cafes. I spent an hour at a Barnes and Nobles where their wi-fi was down...even their book search function was down. Apparently people rely too much on it. I also bought a gas stove at a small (Chinese?) market that had a small generator and a couple lamps in the store. There was a lack of street lights in some places and they stuck stop signs in the road.

Spoiler:- MAnga:

I want Air-time..

I've seriously neglected finishing my Two-Shot Secret Santas: Soul Society (SSSS!) I will finish it soon/eventually.

(Full)Bring it on is a bit corny but I doubt most people would have thought of it anyways. I don't think I'll need to wonder about weapons like Kida's, but I do wonder about that backstory of VB here...

For KIda's Fic..I doubt it will end up being completely grappling-they'll made do with KIdou and stuff...

It's late so yeah..

I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Chapter 1: (Full)Bring It On
    I like it, and I think 'you need my help as much as I need yours' is said by Cortana to Master Chief, if I remember correctly. (*Big* Halo fan here)

Decided to change the Fullbringer weapon (Something you make up on the spot often isn't what you want it to be. XD

Spoiler:- Fullbringer weapon:

I'll remove my previous Fullbringer weapon.

Spoiler:- FullBring Weapon:

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Page 104 of 248 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast