Page 76 of 247 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 6152

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

ILP:yeah i don't normally read the viz translations either but i saw it there and i was bored, the line was incredibly long, so i read it and got ******. and you're right when there is no manga we do seem to go into a slump.

Min: the Zam is screwed line, came from something Zam actually said after one of my chapters. and it is true. he is screwed.

Club: i have begun working on the plot for season 2 which will be starting in late september or october. so i just have some things i want to nail down.

Spoiler:- things:

please respond to these things, in a pm so i can find them easier. thx in advance.

King me. I passed go and collected $200.
    Last edited by kusari; 13th August 2010 at 6:44 PM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    so today i went on the weekly trip to the grocery store. i was bored waiting in line so i picked up a copy of this month's shonen jump. the bleach chapters this month showed Szayll(?) using his resureccion. in this english translation the name is not Fornicata. it now is the spanish translation of 'the lustful'. they corrupted it horribly.
    "La Lujurosia". Well, very few of us read Viz's translation, anyway, and Bleach.wikia uses "Fornicaras", like most of us do.
    Yeah they do, but they put in a note about the Viz translation.
        Spoiler:

DK would probably have had a *****-fit. ;p

...What?
    Ahahahaha

Min: the Zam is screwed line, came from something Zam actually said after one of my chapters. and it is true. he is screwed.
    :/ ...

Ah, good news to all of you who watch the Viz Bleach dubs on CN...new episodes start August 28th!
    I saw an announcement on Adult Swim's little in-between episode monologue thing.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Still counts as bribery. And anyway, you shouldn't bake any more cookies XP

The more you use that phrase the more I'm saying it.

Well, I suppose as humans we all want to be that "heroic person with an angsty background" that the media so often portrays as the protagonist. Though when so many of us come together as a group, a backstory like that becoming overused is to be expected, really.
    Bribery or not, I was just responding that you said I was apathetic about the new member. XD

Yes~ I've brought more influence into you

Idk. I myself do like to portray myself that way sometimes, but just a little bit, not VERY much. *shrug*

Zam: Well to each his own. food is still a good method. When I joined the club I almost joined Squad 4 because of the cookies. But then I reliezed that, y'know i don't know what made me go to squad 3.
    You DID? *hugs*

What the hell are we gonna do when Bleach ends?
    gee, idk. I might spend up my time making up new Kido. XD To fill in the gaps. XP

Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue View Post

@Arc: Random question, do you have any advantage over me in battle?
    Generally, no. Because our elements don't clash with each other. But as I've said, other factors matter. Like yours would be more powerful in a dark place, or I would have an advantage over you in a confined space. etc.

...What?
    XD You have to remember whenever you said 'checkmate', either ILPy or me will think about the chess, but... sails?

-Second: i have noticed that we all have eachother's personalities pretty much down but i'd like to include some minor details in the next arc. captains, would you wear a haori in a customized way (ie. kenpachi's is sleeve less, kyoraku keeps his covered). and lieutenants would you wear a lietenant's badge in a customized way (ie. rangiku's on her obi).

-Third: i know we all have little mannerisms and ticks that make us unique. are there any that you guys would want written in.

-Fourth: other people have been asking this - battle styles.

-Fifth: backstory. we all have em. and i want em.
    ...PM me later, kay? I'd like to reply but I must go soon. If you don't, I'll try to rely on my memory which as of now, quite filled with tasks I must do so don't blame me if I forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    DK would probably have had a *****-fit. ;p
    ...I miss DK and Luppi. =(

Ghost garbed in white clothes.... ISHIDA? XDDDDD

@ KUSARI
    Too much information for a single post, PMing would be better.

@Arc and ILp

My back story actually is too simplified in the spoiler, I'll show you watch I mean in chapter 11, Which I'm working on now...

Quote Originally Posted by kusari
    so today i went on the weekly trip to the grocery store. i was bored waiting in line so i picked up a copy of this month's shonen jump. the bleach chapters this month showed Szayll(?) using his resureccion. in this english translation the name is not Fornicata. it now is the spanish translation of 'the lustful'. they corrupted it horribly.
    You don't expect Viz to keep it as "You will have sex" do you?

Bleach will end when Ichigo beats the king of the universe.
    At Bleach's current pace, we'd be somewhere in our 70s by then, so I don't think running out of things to do is gonna be a concern.
    Seriously though, I'd probably just...go on drawing and stuff...y'know, life.
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

My responses in bold: too lazy to do otherwise.
    ILP:yeah i don't normally read the viz translations either but i saw it there and i was bored, the line was incredibly long, so i read it and got ******. and you're right when there is no manga we do seem to go into a slump.
    I NOTICED THAT!! XD

Well either way, it's funneh. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric
    :/ ...
    FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEE

Ah, good news to all of you who watch the Viz Bleach dubs on CN...new episodes start August 28th!
    I saw an announcement on Adult Swim's little in-between episode monologue thing.
    YAYZ. but it's about time =O
        Spoiler:- things:

my profile will contain a backstory. lol

please respond to these things, in a pm so i can find them easier. thx in advance.
    and I shall.

King me. I passed go and collected $200.
    YOU'RE PLAYING TWO DIFFERENT GAMES HERE!! XD

Yes Jin. Yes I do.

I just want everyone to know, as of Saturday (today) I'm leaving for college. So...expect me to not be on as much. And whatnot. Just an fyi.

I also intend to prove to Da.c that you CAN in fact be on during college.

Golde: yeah you prove Da.c wrong.

Jin: i would have liked it if they kept the name "You Will Have Sex".

Min: that's all great news. just don't hurt yourself.

MC: i would have done pm's but i'm lazy.

Arc: you'll get a pm soon. i'm lazy but i'll send out a mass one. *hugs back*

Zam: you said it yourself when Jenk went into his Muerto Rinoceronte form, you said "wow, looks like i'm screwed." or something to that extent. i may have paraphrased.

ILP & Arc: Checkmate is, of course, a chess reference. The others are references to Battleship and Stratego. Those are games lazy people play because we aren't smart enough to play chess.

Oh and yeah new english episodes. that's like the only thing i watch dubbed and it's been gone since, like march or something. frickin production delays.

EDIT: for anyone who cares, Adult Swim is showing "Memories" and "Diamond Dust" tonight. just a heads up.
    Last edited by kusari; 14th August 2010 at 5:29 PM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

Yes~ I've brought more influence into you
    You seem to be doing that quite a bit.

XD You have to remember whenever you said 'checkmate', either ILPy or me will think about the chess, but... sails?
    Not just checkmate XP A lot of terms that could be chess-related I'll end up thinking of chess XD

...I miss DK and Luppi. =(
    Hmm, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    @Arc and ILp

My back story actually is too simplified in the spoiler, I'll show you watch I mean in chapter 11, Which I'm working on now...
    *Shrug* Okay, looking forward to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    I just want everyone to know, as of Saturday (today) I'm leaving for college. So...expect me to not be on as much. And whatnot. Just an fyi.
    D8
    DO IT!
    ILP & Arc: Checkmate is, of course, a chess reference. The others are references to Battleship and Stratego. Those are games lazy people play because we aren't smart enough to play chess.
    I was more wondering why you're making references to so many end-games.
    And you don't have to be smart to play chess. You just have to be patient enough to a) learn what each piece does, and b) wait for your opponent to move (while you're doing that, you should be thinking yourself).
    And, really, as long as you can think "what is my best move" or "what is my opponent's best move, and how can I stop it" you can do quite well.

Sooooooooooooo Hungryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

ooooooooooooook

Ladies and gents...Captain Dre Flashy is officially back online and ready to post

@Golde have fun during college hope u enjoy it
    @Minchan hows it goin Lt. how have things been goin in the Squad since my absence

Spoiler:- Anime:
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Update:
    No new Chapter until Fire has been apologized too, or has received an offering...Which ever is easier.

YO Flashstep.

Have fun at college Golde, prove him wrong!

LOL hey captain

not much has happened...? XD I mean since we don't exactly have other members as far as I know and stuff. XD

The Bleach movies... I have them both on DVR already... as much as I LOVE LOVE LOVE Diamond Dust Rebellion, I really wish they'd get on with the Amagai arc... It's taken them quite long enough.

Hmm Golde is leavin' for college... which means school>manga/anime? nuuuuuuuuuuuuu XD

Speakin' of college, imma gonna be a senior in high school this fall so imma lookin' at places... FIT and Adelphi are my top choices so far but for Adelphi I'd need financial aid cos its expensive. -.-;; damn lack of money.

...still an hour until fmabr and kekkaishi... then the movies which i'll probably watch anyway. XD

...I'm soooo bored this week!! no Bleach chapter means nothing to talk about and stuff. D=

ok. so i need to apologize to ILP, Zam and Eon. i decided last minute to give Blue some screen time. you all will have time in this chapter but not as much as Blue. i also touch on Arc v. Vello.

And Blue, in this chapter you get an Ichigo moment. also since i didn't expect to put you in now i didn't have time to ask you about it, so i came up with somewhere i thought your zan would be suited for.

and ILP get ready to hate Coba more.

so here is chapter 10. now in your replies, i want you to be truthful, tell me if you had to look at a dictionary or google to know what Lachrymose means.

Spoiler:- Chapter 10: Lachrymose Moments:

There ya go. I was going to wait for NL, Eon and MC to post their chapters before i posted this but i don't think those chapters are ever going to come. Please come soon.

EDIT: watching "Memories" and just noticed something, when Ichigo and Senna are at that ghost festival and Toshiro brings a squad to retrieve Senna, Ukitake is in that group. Not to be an ***, but in a situation like that i don't think Ukitake could really do ****.
    Last edited by kusari; 15th August 2010 at 6:56 AM.

Look no further than the

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
    Bleach will end when Ichigo beats the king of the universe.
    At Bleach's current pace, we'd be somewhere in our 70s by then, so I don't think running out of things to do is gonna be a concern.
    XDD

...I'm not doing that already? XD

Sooooooooooooo Hungryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    Hahahaha. Be patient. Or come here if you want to shorten the period.

so here is chapter 10. now in your replies, i want you to be truthful, tell me if you had to look at a dictionary or google to know what Lachrymose means.

EDIT: watching "Memories" and just noticed something, when Ichigo and Senna are at that ghost festival and Toshiro brings a squad to retrieve Senna, Ukitake is in that group. Not to be an ***, but in a situation like that i don't think Ukitake could really do ****.
    I did. =P showing sorrow, huh?

They probably just wanted to show everyone in the movie. As with the others, they'll show each character's shikai and bankai at least once. I'm betting that the 4th movie will have Soi Fon's bankai, if they started making it after it was revealed in the manga.

Anime:-
        Spoiler:

On a totally unrelated note, HP movie #7 looks good... Or at least the trailer does.

Last edited by arceus03; 15th August 2010 at 3:33 PM.

pff they never show MOMO in the movies. D=
    I DONT CARE IF SHES FRIGGIN INCAPACITATED. SHE NEEDS TO BE IN THE MOVIES DAMMIT. GRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*sits down and is quiet*

okay im done ranting

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Update:
    No new Chapter until Fire has been apologized too, or has received an offering...Which ever is easier.
    Who?
    ok. so i need to apologize to ILP, Zam and Eon. i decided last minute to give Blue some screen time. you all will have time in this chapter but not as much as Blue. i also touch on Arc v. Vello.
    Ah, oh well. At least we see more Vello and Coba.

and ILP get ready to hate Coba more.
    After reading that, I really do.

Guilty. Though I had to use control+F to find where you used it.

Hahahaha. Be patient. Or come here if you want to shorten the period.
    *Takes the first plane there*
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Who?

Ah, oh well. At least we see more Vello and Coba.
    A bit.

After reading that, I really do.
    You should

Guilty. Though I had to use control+F to find where you used it.

I have a topic

In a hypothetical situation, Kubo creates a second series Bleach anime with the members of this club as the characters. Who is your Japanese and English VA?
    Japanese: Yuya Miyashita
    English: Tom Wayland

Look no further than the

damn you're good at reading subtext
    What do you mean?
    you're getting ahead of me here. this is explained but not until later
    I seem to do that quite a bit...
    the guy's a pacifist. weapons are "those things" to him.
    Eh, I suppose that works.
    i don't get the joke
    *Shrug* I think it's one of those "funny words" to me. Like kumquat.

what?
    Voodoo doll. Should've specified...
    considered that but i wanted something that would be a real hinderence later
    Ah.
    in every chapter there's things i forget to mention and that was one of them. i just don't feel like going back to fix it.
    *Shrug* Okay then...
    ILP, shut up.
    Hahaha, y'know, I'm surprised you don't severely hate me already.
    a lot of *** kicking.
    Good

In a hypothetical situation, Kubo creates a second series Bleach anime with the members of this club as the characters. Who is your Japanese and English VA?
    I have absolutely no clue. I don't really pay attention to who the voices are (and which are "good" or "bad"). I'm okay with pretty much anyone. Though since I'll be a young character, I'll almost definitely have a girl being my voice actress in the Japanese version.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Zameric:
    Well, let's see...
    Golde, Jin, NL, Arc, MC, Eon, Senny, Zam, Rotrum and I are rather... Apathetic.
    I agree that most of you guys are just watching from a distance.

You (and Min), Blue, Kusari seem to be fighting over her XD. Though Arc's squad is suggested a fair bit.
    Well, the only people that are 'fighting' over me are people who don't have many members of their squad and really want more members.

Really, if I was Arenak, I'd actually let this go on a fair bit XD It's rather fun to watch.
    I am tempted to let them continue with this too.

Personally, though, I only want someone who's proved that they're worth joining the squad, before asking them to come. Instead of just bribing the person with treats immediately after their first post. So, Arenak, if you want to join Squad 12, you have to show your worth, first.
    I will try to show my worth.

Sorry I didn't post my zanpaktou sooner, my computer's fan got clogged with dust and kept shutting down right before I could.

Spoiler:- Zanpaktou:
    Last edited by Arenak; 20th August 2010 at 4:59 AM.
    Arenak

Just a heads-up, no internet for a week. Yeah, one-liner, I'm not bothered by that for now.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Japanese: Hōchū Ōtsuka (Jiraiya)
    English: Lex Lang (Alan - MÄR)

Those are the only ones I could think of off the top on my head.
    They could probably come up with better picks somehow though.

Quote Originally Posted by Arenak View Post
    Sorry I didn't post my zanpaktou sooner, my computer's fan got clogged with dust and kept shutting down right before I could.

I think you have an interesting and strong zanpakuto, Arenak.
    It's always neat to see a new lightning based zan, since Head-Captain Golde (and Squad 6 Captain MC) has one.
    I think it's probably better that you posted your zan first, before entering a squad.
    I'll try to make sure Golde doesn't forget to add a link to this on the first post.

Just a heads-up, no internet for a week. Yeah, one-liner, I'm not bothered by that for now.
    Bummer. Well, see you in a week.
    Even though you probably won't see this till you get back.

Edit:
    Here is your fixed Battle Data Chart, Arceus03.
    You're now the fourth captain with a score of 490.
    Last edited by Zameric; 16th August 2010 at 10:54 PM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

*Takes the first plane there*
    Great 8D Be sure to give me a call when you're here.

idk, since I've never known (and cared) much about VA's. I guess anyone would've been fine. Just as long as he doesn't sound too jerky, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Arenak View Post
    Ah, another lightning one. That makes it... 3, if you include NL's and Golde's. Interesting =]
    Though... I wouldn't fight you. XD

Feeling proud because is being the only pure water-based zanpakto owner for now

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    It's always neat to see a new lightning based zan, since Head-Captain Golde (and Squad 6 Captain MC) has one.

Edit:
    Here is your fixed Battle Data Chart, Arceus03.
    You're now the fourth captain with a score of 490.
    Eh? Since when did MC has a lightning based zanpakto? I thought he only could channel lightning away from him, not generate them?

Ah, great, thanks. =D And correction: I'm not the 4th Captain with a 490 score now, I've always been one.

Seeing your VA reminded me, I still haven't finished watching MAR. XD Only up to episode 90+ or so.

kusari: I'll read your chapter.... later, I guess. XD That is, if I remember and after my works are done.

Me, and me. No seriously, I do voice acting so I might as well. XD

If you really want to know who would voice my character other than me, then just gimme a few minutes... I'll google some people. XD

EDIT:
    Here's the info for the seiyuu and VA:

Kugimiya Rie
    Referenced roles:
    Kotobuki Sayo (Super Gals)
    Kurosaki Karin (Bleach)
    Imai Hotaru (Gakuen Alice)
    Matsudaira Toko (Maria-sama ga Miteru)
    Liechtenstein (Axis Powers Hetalia)
    Kataoka Yuki (Saki)
    Sakurai Yua (Shugo Chara)

Kate Higgins
    Referenced roles:
    Kurosaki Karin (Bleach)
    Ise Nanao (Bleach)
    C.C. (Code Geass)
    Haruno Sakura (Naruto)

They both just-so-happen to voice Kurosaki Karin... Unintended coincidence, I assure you. XD
    Last edited by minchan; 17th August 2010 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arenak Trap
        Spoiler:- Zanpakutou:
    An electric transmorpher zanpakutou. Interesting.
    It'd be pretty useless against my zanpakutou though (in shikai at least), since my vacuum blades are essentially your lightning waves but without the lightning. Still, that isn't really a big concern...
    I wonder what would happen if you went up against NL...

Your bankai confuses me though...not the way it works, but the parts that constitute your sword. Ok, so, I read it as this:
    One sword melts into the ground and turns into a dome. Then, you magically obtain steel gloves, which are actually the same as the sword that just melted into the ground earlier. You still have another sword with you at the same time. The dome itself should not be considered part of your sword, but rather, a projection of your sword. Did I get that right?
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

Hey guys, dropping a line. It's kinda tough here so far >>

No WiFi in the dorms, no cable either ><

As for VAs...I'd do it :P Otherwise...erm...IDK. No one voice has really nailed what I sound like yet.

I'd also like to point out how one of my Algebra books is bigger than ALL my other books combined. And I have two Algebra books.

Page 76 of 247 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast