Page 183 of 248 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,575 of 6182

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I was under the impression that you would edit the post that is linked to on the first post, sorry. Fixed, anyway.
    Ah. Next time I will .

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    Topic
    Specifically Unohana's powers and The bankai of Shunsui and Urahara. For non-shinigami, Quincy and Kido abilities are still pretty vague.
    ^^^That. I also would like to see the mysterious powers of the 3 Captains.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackacer View Post
    Uhh MasterCharizard's Yoruichi banner.
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/312ybmv.png[/IMG]
    I'm still jelly.

Is it possible for me to make non-bleach character requests?
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Ryuu= Dragon.
    Doragun <Ryuu, since doragun is pretty much a loan word in Japan.

It all looks fine, though until Bankai, the doragon makes doesn't connect with the spirit. Dear grief if we end up with a dragon/wolf again...
    Doragon and ryu basically means the same thing. Its not spirit its just a name , example your name is named ryuu does that means you're a dragon? Well its just a name no big deal :P

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    I'm still jelly.

Is it possible for me to make non-bleach character requests?
    Lol , its possible as long as its a anime character its fine.

I actually planned to use a super sexy picture for yoruichi but think again it might not be appropriate for the forum and mastercharizard thinks so too.

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

Banner & Userbar done by me =D

Guess who's back?

What up people? =D
    I'm back, and will be active atleast once everyday.
    Update me anyone?

Spoiler:- Manga:

And Welcome Acer ( I'll call you that?) to The Bleach Club!
    I'm Kai, Lieutenant of Squad 7, nice to meet you =)
    Hope you don't die out like some other hopefuls ._.

And congrats too Rex on Lieut./Captain position, you deserve it! =)

I wish I knew Senbonzakura.. MC's fic makes me to get to know him =/

Sorry I can't review either story =/

And Eon, can tweak my Zampakuto a bit? I feel it's relatively weak for a Lieut.

Good to be back B|

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    [SIZE="1"]
    And Welcome Acer ( I'll call you that?) to The Bleach Club!
    I'm Kai, Lieutenant of Squad 7, nice to meet you =)

Sorry I can't review either story =/

And Eon, can tweak my Zampakuto a bit? I feel it's relatively weak for a Lieut.

Good to be back B|
    Yeah you can call me that.
    And thanks.

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    idk why MS Word decides to be a nitpick and copies every formatting from SPPf. And that includes the green background. What the heck?
    I know, right.
    Does "or easier for me to stalk them" fall under "etc."?
    If you so wish to <.<
    I just wonder how the shinigami memorize all their Kido spells. Imagine what would happen if they say the wrong number. "Hado #30, Tenran" *nothing happens* "Er, 31? No? 33? Not too? Damnit, which number was it?"
    Oh god that is hilarious. Anyone up to write a drabble?
    I need two hundred and one more posts to catch up to ILPy. Not going to happen.
    Wow.
    I've officially started work on the next fic. I'm trying to make it different from the last ones especially on the subject of Dac. Just wanted to make it clear.
    Awesome. Definitely looking forward to it.
    Maybe i should come up with my bankai :P
    Hmm... No more request?
    If you really want them...
    Barragan, Harribel, Zommari and Szayel, all released, please. That should keep you busy.

Spoiler:- Shikai form:

Spoiler:- Bankai Form:
    MC brings up a good point - the name of your zanpakutou is dragon, though your spirit is a wolf? That sounds a bit... odd.

As for your attacks, they seems fine, nothing odd. Perhaps when you rise in ranks, your attacks should become more powerful in general, and/or you can add some attacks Which is why I waited until I became a captain to post my bankai.

Linked to in the "first" post.

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    I mean, except for rambling. I'm great at rambling, even with written/typed words. =w=
    I think it'd be interesting to review your fic.

Guess who's back?
    8D 8D 8D 8D 8D

What up people? =D
    Update me anyone?
    Well.... Luke has been scared away, Eon continues to post his fic, Arc gains a new fifth seat in Blackacer, a few people have moved down in seats (inactive lieutenants and such), Senny is leaving (though I want to talk with Golde first before I change my post), Rex is moving up a few seats (where exactly still needs to be discussed, I think), MC is writing a fic using Arrancar profiles (prompting many, including me, to revamp their profiles and/or to make fraccion), I'm getting obsessed with charts and data (no surprise). And some other stuff.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

SHIKAI EDITTED AGAIN!

Barragan, Harribel, Zommari and Szayel, all released, please. That should keep you busy.
    Sure thing if i can find their renders i will XD

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

SHIKAI EDITTED AGAIN!

Sure thing if i can find their renders i will XD
    Alright, editted the "first" post with this. Good luck

One thing that I wanted to do with the Octa charts is make a new web, because the Hex charts had only one pixel thick webs (which I wanted to carry over), and it would allow for more accuracy, and imo it would look a bit neater. Zam thinks, though, that having more than one pixel thick lines look more natural. What do you guys think?

My chart is a bit bigger, because it allows me to fit all the pixels of the web. I also rearranged the stats so that if you were to put a line vertically down the middle, you would find the opposite on the other side (Offense/Defense, Physical Strength/Kidou [Physical Strength is more "body", while Kidou is more "spirit"], Stamina/Reiatsu [both are sort of like "HP" - reiatsu might be more like PP - and if you run out, it'll be very difficult to continue fighting], and Mobility and Intellect were the only ones left XD). What are your guys' thoughts?
        Spoiler:

As an example, here is mine:
        Spoiler:

What are your thoughts? Do you prefer the old or new web?
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Doragon and ryu basically means the same thing. Its not spirit its just a name , example your name is named ryuu does that means you're a dragon? Well its just a name no big deal :P
    lolwut. The name most certainly does matter in relation to the spirit, unless you have a vague one like Tenretsujin.

With "doragon" and "ryu", everyone was saying it would sound more natural if you used the Japanese word rather than the English word said with a heavy Japanese accent. And while we're on the subject of translations, Mae is a better translation for "Dance".

MC's zan is Iroriryuu (probably not spelled right). The spirit is "Iroriryuu is a large serpentine dragon with fiery wings and tail."

I know, right.
    I think it'd be interesting to review your fic.
    It'd probably be something very happy.

Mmmmmeeeeeeehhhhhhh. (<--- I don't know what this is. I just put it there.)
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Wow. It has been SO long since I've been able to connect with this forum. ( I don't want to go into details) So... Hi guy! I'm back.
    [IMG]http://i31.*******.com/9vcgex.png[/IMG]

^ 8D My only seated member returns! just as i'm about to leave

WOW, that Art Page is OLD ... I have some more stuff to add I think
    Ergh, Uni tomorrow, I should be excited but I am just so depressed. *sigh* Flowers are almost done.
    Last edited by Northern Lights; 18th September 2011 at 6:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Heart View Post
    Wow. It has been SO long since I've been able to connect with this forum. ( I don't want to go into details) So... Hi guy! I'm back.
    Welcome back, Ice Heart! I hope this means you'll stay active.

And here is my new Arrancar profile, and my 2 fraccion! Because some of you have seen them already (and I've made edits where I needed to), I'll add it to my profile page:

Spoiler:- Draco Marinero:

Spoiler:- Felicia Triste:

Spoiler:- Carino Jujol:

Gah, MS Word added in formatting bloody everywhere. Fixed it all up. Does anyone think I should have a Spider Fraccion to match the bee and ant? Another bugphobia >D
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 18th September 2011 at 8:59 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Welcome back, Ice Heart! I hope this means you'll stay active.

And here is my new Arrancar profile, and my 2 fraccion! Because some of you have seen them already (and I've made edits where I needed to), I'll add it to my profile page:

Spoiler:- Draco Marinero:

Spoiler:- Felicia Triste:

Spoiler:- Carino Jujol:
    Looks beutiful, you IckleLittlePervert. Also, way to steal my Aspect of Death.

EDIT:

Spoiler:- Adriana Kroyer:

Spoiler:- Alvaro Lauritzen:

Spoiler:- Faye Villanueva:

Note: Arquero, who is referred to a couple of times, is the name of my Arrancar profile. It's on the first page if you want to read it. My Fraccion are also there.
    Last edited by kusari; 18th September 2011 at 11:53 PM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Ah, alright. So when he goes Wolf on her arse...
    XD I am SO waiting for this moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Maybe I should've said bitter or jaded rather than hateful. Yamamoto is definitely bitter and jaded, and he's obsessed with maintaining the peace of the Seireitei. Remember the fight with Aizen, when he was willing to sacrifice half the freaking Captains along with himself to kill the bastard? Yeah, he's definitely obsessed, and jaded.

Because they're immune to the dominance effect. They could stand up to him without having to worry about his influence.

The pack exists outside of the Seireitei's borders, for reasons that will be explained in the sequel. They stay hidden from the Shinigami, and never stay in one place for too long. That way, only other Fenrir (using their natural pack instinct) can find them. Golde knows they exist, but that's only because he's the Head Captain and he wouldn't be able to find them without a mass-mobilization of the Shinigami. As for them being Captains and in the pack, they were taking extended leaves of absense at the time, and the positions aren't technically mutually exclusive. If they'd wanted to go back to the Seireitei, they could have, but they wouldn't have held any position in the pack. And we'll see about Ace, if he sticks around, he'll get a spot.
    One massive response to all: Ah, I see.

I wasn't going for gore. That's not interrogation, that's actual torture.
    Ed's scenes? More like it, yeah.

If they don't create a character like that ever, be they canon or not, I'll just design them and write a fanfic about them myself. If I can ever get rid of my 8th grade writers' block, the reason I failed English in 12th grade. I'm lucky to be in college right now, since I did so badly. XD Seriously though, more than four years of writers' block... I feel like I NEED to write something, or I'll never be able to write again. XD
    Write eeeeeeeet
    You had THAT LONG writer's block? XD

Guess who's back?

Wheeeeeeee
    Welcome back

I hope so too

I know, right.
    It wasn't like this, was it? >.> I had to clean the formatting, and that means finding the italicized/bolded parts and italicizing/bolding them again. Second option: Set theme to Happy, because it's got an almost white background.

Oh god that is hilarious. Anyone up to write a drabble?
    You

Two hundred and one.

...Damn, you posted again. Ah well, 202 it is >.>

MC brings up a good point - the name of your zanpakutou is dragon, though your spirit is a wolf? That sounds a bit... odd.
    Hey, my zanpakto name is flower, my spirit is a woman. How odd is that?

SHIKAI EDITTED AGAIN!
    Alright, I'm putting this post for the link next to your name in the Squad page. Anytime you feel like editing the post again (with valid reasons that is), please edit that post, will you? Thanks =)

One thing that I wanted to do with the Octa charts is make a new web, because the Hex charts had only one pixel thick webs (which I wanted to carry over), and it would allow for more accuracy, and imo it would look a bit neater. Zam thinks, though, that having more than one pixel thick lines look more natural. What do you guys think?

What are your thoughts? Do you prefer the old or new web?
    Whichever one. I'm not fussy over how it looks, but the idea of putting related stats on the opposite side of one another sounds good.

Mmmmmeeeeeeehhhhhhh. (<--- I don't know what this is. I just put it there.)
    Lack of sleep?

Wheeeeeeee
    Welcome back
    Now why did that felt like deja vu?

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

Ergh, Uni tomorrow, I should be excited but I am just so depressed. *sigh* Flowers are almost done.
    8D Uni! Good luck with that.

-Misc:[/B] He loves chocolate. Chocolate bars, hot chocolate, chocolate cake, anything made of chocolate. That’s pretty much his diet, really.
    *is eating M&M* OM NOM NOM

Wow, there's been a few pages since my last post.
    Glad to see the club so active!
    If only the One Piece club could be as active.

I like your Arrancar profiles, ILP and Kusari.
    Your fracciones are all pretty interesting.

What would your Doll be if you were a Bount?
    I haven't thought about it much, but I think I remember one I came up with. I'll put it here a little later.

Where'd you find that image of Yoruichi?
    I don't remember her wearing that outfit before.

Oh wow LOL I never thought of that. But it's funny... Now I want to see a new character who sucks at remembering kido spells. (Maybe someone in the academy or fresh out of it... Something like that.)

If they don't create a character like that ever, be they canon or not, I'll just design them and write a fanfic about them myself. If I can ever get rid of my 8th grade writers' block, the reason I failed English in 12th grade. I'm lucky to be in college right now, since I did so badly. XD Seriously though, more than four years of writers' block... I feel like I NEED to write something, or I'll never be able to write again. XD
    You mean like Renji? Renji sucks at Kido, compared to most other Soul Reapers.
    Or do you mean just someone who always forgets the correct numbers/names?

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    Woo!~ I've been a bit anxious to see those finished, after seeing the wonderful job you did on Squad 4's.
    Last edited by Zameric; 19th September 2011 at 12:11 AM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Looks beutiful, you IckleLittlePervert. Also, way to steal my Aspect of Death.
    Thank you... I think? I can change the Aspect of Death to pessimism if you want. I just figured "obsession" fit the stalker comments that Circ, Eon and Arc say.
    I really like Alvaro, especially how he's manipulative like Carino. Speaking of, I think he and Faye could be good friends. XD
    It wasn't like this, was it? >.> I had to clean the formatting, and that means finding the italicized/bolded parts and italicizing/bolding them again. Second option: Set theme to Happy, because it's got an almost white background.
    I dunno. But it made the formatting for my profiles so weird. It took me half an hour to clean up all the tags.
    You
    Me, write? Hahahahahaha. I think everyone who has written a story (so almost everyone in the club) would rip my fic apart if I did.
    *is eating M&M* OM NOM NOM
    *Steals some*
    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Wow, there's been a few pages since my last post.
    Glad to see the club so active!
    I know, right. And to think, we were fearing that the club would die.
    I like your Arrancar profiles, ILP and Kusari.
    Your fracciones are all pretty interesting.
    Why thank you.
    You mean like Renji? Renji sucks at Kido, compared to most other Soul Reapers.
    I took it to mean in general, just a random shinigami who forgets kidou spells.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Regarding ILP's chart thing

I think it's good to have it BIGGER. I don't mind what else is factored in

But I think it'd be interesting if the "opposites" were directly across from each other instead of mirrored straight down the middle. Just an idea though.

That is what a mean.

You had THAT LONG writer's block? XD
    Yes, yes I did.

I could have sworn I said this already many many times in this club. =w=

BTW it's not "had". It's still going on. I still "have" it. orz

But I think it'd be interesting if the "opposites" were directly across from each other instead of mirrored straight down the middle. Just an idea though.
    Okay, so including Arc, that's 1 for switching to the bigger chart, 1 for using either, and 2 that at least think the categories should be rearranged.
    *waits for others to give their opinion*

Yes, yes I did.

Ya sure that not just what I think they call, sucking at it? *shot*

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Alright, since ILP and Kusari are doing it, here's my updated Espada and my Fraccion. And yes ILP, I'll be sure to update my page with them.

Spoiler:- Talon Cetrero:

Spoiler:- Iduvina Doncella:

@the charts: Against the grain on this one, I actually prefer the old design, but whatever =P
    Last edited by Eon Master; 19th September 2011 at 5:11 AM.
    "Archer, you've decided? You'll really kill him, no matter what?"
    "Go on, escape from here. I'm not going to allow you to cry anymore."

Lol , its possible as long as its a anime character its fine.

I actually planned to use a super sexy picture for yoruichi but think again it might not be appropriate for the forum and mastercharizard thinks so too.
    Can you do Simon, Kamina & Viral from Gurren Lagann.

How sexy is it?

Guess who's back?

What up people? =D
    Update me anyone?
    What up, yo? Good to have you back.

Thanks.

Me too.

Hey! Welcome back to you too!

Misc: He loves chocolate. Chocolate bars, hot chocolate, chocolate cake, anything made of chocolate.
    Chocolate? Did you say chocolate?!?

Sweet fraccion ILP, Kusari, & Eon. That reminds me, I have to get mines going too.

@ Charts: I am.....indifferent.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

DONE 1st : [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/r89n3k.png[/IMG]
    HTML Code:
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/r89n3k.png[/IMG]
    Last edited by Blackacer; 19th September 2011 at 10:13 AM.

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

Ah, okay. When I get on my laptop, I'll try and make it. Possibly (from top left, clockwise):
    Offense, Kidou, Reiatsu, Defense, Intellect, Physical Strength, Stamina, Mobility?
    Though there's probably a better order. And we might be able to have a web with a point at the top (like the hex web), if that makes sense.

I don't remember.
    Okay, so including Arc, that's 1 for switching to the bigger chart, 1 for using either, and 2 that at least think the categories should be rearranged.
    And quite a few people for "Indifferent".

Alright, since ILP and Kusari are doing it, here's my updated Espada and my Fraccion. And yes ILP, I'll be sure to update my page with them.
    Looks good. There's nothing that stands out as needing to be changed, or anything I'm in my lazy review mood

@the charts: Against the grain on this one, I actually prefer the old design, but whatever =P
    Would you be opposed to it being bigger/being rearranged?

Aha, I remember that.
    DONE 1st : [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/r89n3k.png[/IMG]
    HTML Code:
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/r89n3k.png[/IMG]
    Awesome.
    Have you made the art page yet?
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Thank you... I think? I can change the Aspect of Death to pessimism if you want. I just figured "obsession" fit the stalker comments that Circ, Eon and Arc say.
    Pessimism 8D my idea woot

*Steals some*
    I finished it long before you types this, so... too bad.

Yes, yes I did.

No you haven't said it :P

If it's not "had", why did you say "I did" then? XP Meh, moot point.

Sweet fraccion ILP, Kusari, & Eon. That reminds me, I have to get mines going too.
    I would too. But it's going to be a busy week, assignment, an exam (I think), lab reports and whatnot... So hopefully I could get to those during this upcoming weekend. Cross your fingers. XD

Awesome.
    Have you made the art page yet?
    He's going to bug you until you do so, Ace, so I'd suggest.... doing it on your next post. If you don't want to make a banner for the title, bolded, flashy, huge fonts work too. Then simply below that post all the banners you have done, and voila!

Hey there guys just to notify you guys.
    I kept all my bleach banners here : http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=541560
    Basically because im lazy to update here and there often lol...

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

I have a request for you Acer!

A Grimmjow, if it's not too much trouble.

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

There you go!
    I'm careful with the saturations and stuff this time lol
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2wef86b.png[/IMG]
    HTML Code:
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2wef86b.png[/IMG]

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

Page 183 of 248 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233 ... LastLast