Page 25 of 248 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

What is your ultimate cheapest attack?

all of 'em I'd say Raikou Hiboufuu, right now. Once I get Funmuki and Fukabun Teimasstsu mastered, they'll take the cake. None of 'em are really that cheap though.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post

I see one garingly big hole in this Battle thing, and reminded me why iv'e never been involved in one before - people just avoid the attacks everytime. =.=; i'm usually too lenient, although it was fun in the Bishie Battle Thread.
    And the fact that your opponent seems to attack you no matter whatever you're doing. Even if you attacked him/her, he/she will just reply with another attack, totally disregarding that you just attacked him/her. XD

And I think battles done with VM will be _very_ long.... Plus, when you've got a long time to devise your attack, you seem to be doing more than you can. Like, attack using shikai, then fires off 2 simultaneous Hadou/Bakudo spells, at the same time avoiding the enemies' attack. Well... =\

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Buuuut I won't do that. Often
    Yeah suuuuuuuure

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    That pain thing reminds me of the Cone Snail, who's sting can cause death from pain alone, before the toxin even kicks in..

And that's why we have judges, to judge whether an attack is avoidable or not...but who knows if that'll work XD
    Mhm... Let's hope it will. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post

all of 'em I'd say Raikou Hiboufuu, right now. Once I get Funmuki and Fukabun Teimasstsu mastered, they'll take the cake. None of 'em are really that cheap though.
    Okay, I haven't seen Funmuki and Fukabun Teimasstsu in your zan's abilities...

Oh yeah, something I think ought to be asked just before the battle starts-
    What would be your best field? As in, Kido or Zanjutsu or Hoho or Hakuda, you get it.

For me, I excel in Kido :P If I ever fight someone, I usually abuse Kido a lot. Especially when Tsukibana is in her shikai form. XP But yeah, I lack speed and don't master shunpo that well. I can still use it, but not too often.

My swordsmanship is okay, I guess, but I prefer to enter battles with shikai released - it's much easier. I fight a lot better if I'm in shikai state.

I don't know anything about Hakuda (hand-to-hand fighting). Well, except throwing wild punches... XD

Manga this week.... Eay~
    Watching new episode soon.... >.<~

Golde that Cone Snail creature is scary O.o Wiki says that its poison has no antivenom, instead, treatment involves providing life support until the venom is metabolised by the victim.
    Last edited by arceus03; 13th January 2010 at 3:56 PM.

Hey guys/gals, the missing member has returned for a moment, real life has been a total pain in the bottom and most of the time I have either goes to homework and studies and the little time I do have, I spend playing games (mostly). I still watch/read bleach every week but couldn't be bothered commenting about it, I've been lurking about, though.

I feel like the fillers are really dragging this out.. Muramasa arrancar..thing... bah, I hope this filler will end -fast.

Pity the Manga is on a 2 week break, can't wait for the next chapter.
    I expected Tousen to be a vizard, but didn't expect the resurecion, almost spit my drink out when I was what he looked like, yuck.

Shini's shikai.. awesome. Pity the fight was so short, 3 slashes in total and it was done.. bah. Ichigo jumping at him is interesting, but if everything is turned around, doesn't Aizen just see him coming at him?

That's all for now, hope you all stay well.

-Cell
    Last edited by Cell; 13th January 2010 at 3:53 PM. Reason: *messed up arrancar and vizard, stupid me.

Welcome back, Cell.
    Real life is usually annoying XP
    Also, use spoiler tags please.

What would be your best field?
    For those of you who don't know (I didn't until I went to bleach.wikia) the fields are:
    Kidou (Bakudou, which are binding spells [such as what Rukia used to tie Ichigo's hand behind his back in the first episode/chapter] and Hadou [actual attacks, such as the much used Shot of Red Fire]), Hand-To-Hand combat (Hakuda), Agility (Hohou) and Swordsmanship (Zanjutsu).

I would have to say... my Agility is greatest. Though I have the ability to manipulate time so XP. Then Kido (I often use Bakudo, though I will use Hadou occasionally, because as you might guess, I don't have any actual "attacks" besides my Black Hole).

Hand-To-Hand combat, with me anyway, is really just throwing punches hard and fast. And swordmanship... well YOU try fighting with 2 scythes.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Okay, I haven't seen Funmuki and Fukabun Teimasstsu in your zan's abilities...
    That's because I haven't mastered them yet I'll update the post with a record of my Bankai battle with MC, then you'll get to see what they do.

EDIT: Here you go! MC is in red, I'm in blue.
        Spoiler:- really intense battle:

I'm more of a mixed fighter. For a raw power type, I use a lot of Kido. I sometimes mix hand-to-hand combat with Zanjutsu, so that's pretty balanced. I don't tend to use Shunpo very much, if only because I tend to use the principle of Hanki Sosai when fighting, although that's more in Shikai state, where Dagekinamigai's weight and high center of gravity are more of a factor. I'm still plenty fast.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 13th January 2010 at 9:44 PM.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Spoiler:- Chapter 12 - The "Interrogation":

Golde that Cone Snail creature is scary O.o Wiki says that its poison has no antivenom, instead, treatment involves providing life support until the venom is metabolised by the victim.
    Well, considering how fast the venom acts, it really doesn't matter anyway. Like, the only real way to survive is to barely get any of the toxin, and then have someone do CPR until paramedics can arrive. Which sucks because they have one of the prettiest shells ever. Like, a favorite of shell collectors.

I can't remember who it was or what he was, but some bigwig on California was getting his picture taken. He picked up two cone snails off the beach, without realizing what they were. Before the picture was taken, both simultaneously shot out and punctured his neck. In about three seconds he was dead.

Ahh, you people don't know my sword's power yet XD Well, some...a few XD

One I had to use when MC was being all godly was to shatter some of my Golden Material into tiny fragments, then launch them from every angle, similar to senbonzakura.

EDIT - ooh~ awesome, I had an idea. Similar to the whole, Archive/Gallery thingy, I or MC or somebody could probably make a post containing the entire battles in spoilers, separated into rounds.

Have any battles started yet O.o

EDIT2 - WOO 6oo POSTS WOO!
    Last edited by Golde; 13th January 2010 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
        Spoiler:- Chapter 12 - The "Interrogation":

Well, considering how fast the venom acts, it really doesn't matter anyway. Like, the only real way to survive is to barely get any of the toxin, and then have someone do CPR until paramedics can arrive. Which sucks because they have one of the prettiest shells ever. Like, a favorite of shell collectors.

Its usually the most pretty things that are the most deadly...I mean look at Yoruichi and Unohana. XD

I can't remember who it was or what he was, but some bigwig on California was getting his picture taken. He picked up two cone snails off the beach, without realizing what they were. Before the picture was taken, both simultaneously shot out and punctured his neck. In about three seconds he was dead.

Ahh, you people don't know my sword's power yet XD Well, some...a few XD

I know of pretty much all of your tricks...you had to use them all to beat me last time...

One I had to use when MC was being all godly was to shatter some of my Golden Material into tiny fragments, then launch them from every angle, similar to senbonzakura.

And yet it took that and summoning and yet you still needed more to stop me! A rematch would be really fun...XD

EDIT - ooh~ awesome, I had an idea. Similar to the whole, Archive/Gallery thingy, I or MC or somebody could probably make a post containing the entire battles in spoilers, separated into rounds.

I'll do it...and you can put them up on the first page...the links I mean.

Have any battles started yet O.o

No...all of them are being lazy...

EDIT2 - WOO 6oo POSTS WOO!
    -_-

All of my attacks are awesome....but none are cheap.
    I find it funny that everyone can avoid being burned to death. >.>

Hoho, Kido, and Zanjutsu...
    Haduka I'm working on...
    But I'm the Best in Kido of the entire club!!!
    I even taught Senny!

Chapest Attack

On of two things.

Cheap attakc #1: Mattou Maru (Absolute Zero): create ice in LoS. (I could freeze somsone from the inside out. Yay.)

Cheap Attack #2, unlisted: Buriza-Do no Hyouketsu Hagane (Blizzard of Frezing Steel): User holds the two daggars only by their hilts and a bubble of ice in flates and deflates at top speed, propelling them and creating a literal blizzard of steel. As they continually regenerate, this is easily manipulatable. (Requires minimum reietsu to go straight ahead is the cheap part.) Due to the fact that ice is no the daggars before they disappear, they cna be manipualted into other directions, to block things, etc (Uses alot of energy)

Both are Bankai-only. Second is probably the cheapest thing I could do if oyu think about it. Razor sharp, insanely fast, and freeze things on contact.

Best Field

1. Uhh..if you can;t guess this your probably stupid.     Spoiler:- But if you really need it..:

2. Zanjutsu and Kidou

3. Hakuda

4. nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

@MC you don't know all my tricks O.o

Like me, my sword allows for numerous forms and the techniques are ever changing. And I only had to go all out because you went "all out", and by that I mean you mysterious healed and gave yourself too much power in the battle. And why did I summon Duskull and Shedinja? O.o

My cheapest attack would be like idk putting steam down there throat then liquifying it in their lungs to drown them? something like that.

sub

Spoiler:

manga

Spoiler:

Best Field
    My area I excel in is zanjutsu. Then the rest I'm at a around and average captain level.

Spoiler:- manga 388:

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Cheapest Trick?

With Shikai - Strike them with lightning
    With Bankai - Flash Freeze every water molecule in their body ... >] watch out ILP

Best Field

God knows, does random combos count? XD

^Mhm, I guess. A surprise element always works. Always. Especially if you get them off-guard. XP

Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    I feel like the fillers are really dragging this out.. Muramasa arrancar..thing... bah, I hope this filler will end -fast.
    Hey there~ =D
    The fillers will come nowhere near to finishing soon. At least, from what I've heard, the canon will only resume on April 10th, IIRC.

Sucks, yeah. But the current filler is good too, so it's kinda like 50-50. =P

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    -_-

Hoho, Kido, and Zanjutsu...
    Haduka I'm working on...
    But I'm the Best in Kido of the entire club!!!
    I even taught Senny!
    As in?
    I meant to say, give ranks at least (like rotrum). C'mon, you can't be all-powerful...

Aaaaaaand my Kido > yours (self proclaimed ahahahah)
    Oh yeah. Your demise creating attack one, it consumes half of your reiatsu, right? Meaning you'll only be able to use it twice right?

Or does it work like Hyper Fang, in which half of the reiatsu means half of your remaining reiatsu?

Manga-
    I WANT TO SEE UNOHANA DAMMIT >.<
    The title reminds me of Westlife's Flying Without Wings though[/random]
        Spoiler:

Anime-
    The ending was euphoric, XD
    Now I wanna see next week's episode >.<

Battle log-
    Now I know what Funmuki and Fukabun Teimassatsu are XD
    Like, they control molecules, or... what? ^_^;

And.... I'm not trying to be a nitpicker, but some things from that battle are farfetched. Just... too unlikely. Sorry >.<
    The Bakudo that drops that huge pillar thingy is Bankin, not Kin. Kin actually only restrains you from moving by pinning you to the ground, with those black things called spiritual fabric. (Since you said 'drops massively heavy spell', it seems more like the Third Song of the Bakudo #99 part 2). Correct me if I'm wrong. ;P

And after you made that move, seemingly.... MC attacked you from 3 directions at once? O.o Not to mention with 2 high class Hado spells without chanting, too. e.e

And plus the fact you've both been in Bankai state since it starts, you wouldn't have so much energy left.
    Last edited by arceus03; 14th January 2010 at 6:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post
    Cheapest Trick?

With Shikai - Strike them with lightning
    With Bankai - Flash Freeze every water molecule in their body ... >] watch out ILP
    Ah, but you forget that I can control spatial matter XP
    As in?
    I meant to say, give ranks at least (like rotrum). C'mon, you can't be all-powerful...
    I might as well rank as well, then...
    1. Agility
    2. Kidou
    3. Hand-To-Hand combat
    4. Swordsmanship
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 15th January 2010 at 5:26 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Spoiler Manga 388:
        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

That's all. :s

Battle log-
    Now I know what Funmuki and Fukabun Teimassatsu are XD
    Like, they control molecules, or... what? ^_^;
    Close. By focusing the ultrasonic vibrations through my body, I can vibrate my molecules through solid objects and attacks.

And.... I'm not trying to be a nitpicker, but some things from that battle are farfetched. Just... too unlikely. Sorry >.<
    The Bakudo that drops that huge pillar thingy is Bankin, not Kin. Kin actually only restrains you from moving by pinning you to the ground, with those black things called spiritual fabric. (Since you said 'drops massively heavy spell', it seems more like the Third Song of the Bakudo #99 part 2). Correct me if I'm wrong. ;P
    I thought it was extremely heavy, since it threw up a huge cloud of dust when Hachi used it on Kensei during the Turn Back the Pendulum arc. Either way, it's strong enough to break the barriers MC had put up.

And after you made that move, seemingly.... MC attacked you from 3 directions at once? O.o Not to mention with 2 high class Hado spells without chanting, too. e.e
    That was unrealistic. And I think it was four directions, launched in quick succession. It's basically what Ichigo did to Grimmjow in their second battle, only in two more directions.

And plus the fact you've both been in Bankai state since it starts, you wouldn't have so much energy left.
    We're both raw power types, and we can compensate for the ammounts of Reiatsu we use because our weapons are all around us by midway through the battle. MC had flames spread everywhere and continued to draw on them, and I have the air for my weapon.

Also, redoing the places for my best field.

1. Kido: My biggest strength, because I can use so many and I have tons of variations of each spell. I can even use multiple spell variations simultaniously, depending on their level.

2. Zanjutsu: Swordsmanship is second nature to me, both in real life and in RPG.

3. Hakuda: I'm a martial artist in real life, so I've got a solid grasp of hand-to-hand combat. I just don't use it much while RPGing.

4. Hohou: Dagekinamigai is pretty heavy in normal mode, and its high center of gravity causes me to have to compensate for it and slow down my movements. I'm still pretty fast, though. Especially in Bankai Mode.

Spoiler Manga 388:

Spoiler:

Close. By focusing the ultrasonic vibrations through my body, I can vibrate my molecules through solid objects and attacks.
    Mhmmm.... Still quite unclear to me ><
    nvm. I'll wait when you come with the clear explanation on your zan page

I thought it was extremely heavy, since it threw up a huge cloud of dust when Hachi used it on Kensei during the Turn Back the Pendulum arc. Either way, it's strong enough to break the barriers MC had put up.
    Oh. I thought the dust was caused by Kensei, actually. =P
    The manga doesn't show so much dust, and I haven't got around to the pendulum arc yet in the anime ><

And Shinji said that it was a destructive spell, but obviously that was a mistranslation lol.

We're both raw power types, and we can compensate for the ammounts of Reiatsu we use because our weapons are all around us by midway through the battle. MC had flames spread everywhere and continued to draw on them, and I have the air for my weapon.
    Oh right. Forgot about that :P

2. Zanjutsu: Swordsmanship is second nature to me, both in real life and in RPG.

3. Hakuda: I'm a martial artist in real life, so I've got a solid grasp of hand-to-hand combat. I just don't use it much while RPGing.
    Eeeh, really? Are you a stunt actor, or what

Redoing mine too XP
    Excellent - Kido control, fighting with shikai released (since controlling water is just awesome)
    Average - Zanjutsu/Kendo
    Lower-than-average - Hoho (like, still uses but rarely)
    Bad - Hakuda

Ahhhh.... Seemingly like nearly everyone here is good with Kido, XD

Sidenote - I have changed my zan, made it much.... shorter. (the previous description was freakishly long, XD)
    And a new ability Zam put on to me. XP
    Last edited by arceus03; 15th January 2010 at 3:08 PM.

1. kido (includes my zans powers)
    2. hakudu (i am super skilled in leg work and kicks etc not so much punching etc)
    3. hohou
    4. zanjutsu (i rarely use my sword to cut etc)

cant wait until next weeks sub and manga guys im like so glad the manga is back to normal

Mhmmm.... Still quite unclear to me ><
    nvm. I'll wait when you come with the clear explanation on your zan page
    How is that not clear? By channeling ultrasonic vibrations through my body, I can simply pass through attacks and solid objects unharmed. There's actual science that supports the fact that it can happen.

Oh. I thought the dust was caused by Kensei, actually. =P
    The manga doesn't show so much dust, and I haven't got around to the pendulum arc yet in the anime ><
    And Shinji said that it was a destructive spell, but obviously that was a mistranslation lol.
    I don't know either. I was just guessing at the time.

Oh right. Forgot about that :P
    Yeah, we both have freakish ammounts of Reiatsu XD

Eeeh, really? Are you a stunt actor, or what
    Yeah, I wish. I'm just your average 17 year old professional martial artist with a 206 IQ. Pretty normal, if you live in the screwed up life.

@Senny: We've got to do our battle soon, otherwise I'll go crazy and change my strategy without thinking.

I see Eon's science...But I see faults in it. One, you'd have to vibrate your molecules not only fast but accurately at a magnification in which you cannot see. Two, does retaining your shpae mean anything to you? Three, if the other thing was solid, and you went through it-would oyu not break the object and parts of yourself up bit by bit?

I wihs i knew my IQ...

I wish I could fight somebody already -_-.

*Oars Eon for no apparent reason*

I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

@Senny: We've got to do our battle soon, otherwise I'll go crazy and change my strategy without thinking.
    it seems ill benefit for leaving it for a bit

plus msn or vm? msn is faster.

and i gotta think of stragies lol

Spoiler Manga 388:

Spoiler:

As in?
    I'll redo mine as well...
    1. Zanjutsu
    2. Kido
    3. Hoho
    4. Hakuda

Looks like Rotrum is taking a liking to ya, Eon Master. xD
    Last edited by Zameric; 16th January 2010 at 1:56 AM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura View Post
    it seems ill benefit for leaving it for a bit

plus msn or vm? msn is faster.

and i gotta think of stragies lol
    Darn you... *shakes fist*

VM. I don't have MSN, lol.

Try as you might, but I'll be doing something that's going to throw you off from the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:- :

Good, I could use a brain challenge these days.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 16th January 2010 at 2:18 AM.

Manga
    -
    I have read it...[-_-]
    I HATE AIZEN!

Indeed.

You know he really like you when he attacks you every post and tries to shove ice daggers down your thoat!

...did you guys know the club has a forum of its own as well?

I feel special. Somone 5 years odler then me jsut caleld me a brain challenge.

And surprsiingly no comment on my fautls in his ability.

*gets and oar with spikes in it* Hi MC. *oars*

Meric, don't encourage him or I'll oar you.

So..where is this muffin person I am suppsoed to fight..?

what ever happened to Luppi?

Anyone wanna fight me for fun..?

Anyone think they cna overpower Buriza-do no hyouketsu kurogane?

I sitll feel behind.

Page 25 of 248 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast