Page 135 of 247 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185235 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 6165

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Who do you think would win in a battle between squad Captains, (club vs Bleach), team ups and and all out 13 vs 13 war?
    Arc vs Unohana

Tie, since he would too busy hugging her and baking cookies for 4th Squad to fight. Yeah, this fight can't ever happen...

An all out war, would never happen...since we would all, unite against fighting boredom and have cookies.

Cookies! XD And popcorns as well, while we're there.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    Arc vs Unohana I can't see how this will be a fight. Arc will be busy with his fanboyism. And also baking cookies for her :P
    :3

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

Our 3rd Squad Captain is a Lupine artist that worships the Earth. Nuff' said.
    Didn't see that one coming did you? XD
    Haha, yeah. Totally didn't expect yours to be like that. XD Especially the Earth worshiping part.

Mannga schedules? I'm too lazy to care anymore. XD If I see spoilers regarding the chapter, then I'll go check and read.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    also, after this topic, my i make the next one?
    Yeah sure, everyone can make a topic. You don't really need to wait. Maybe not immediately after a topic is posted, but after a few posts you can just make a new one. We can easily answer multiple topics in one post.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Heart View Post
    Im also gonna write chapter one of my Fic. I have a question about that as well. Are we aloud to make up a bad guy? Or do we have to use one from the manga? I have a bad guy that I made up to counter my Shinigami so I would love to use him. Also Im gonna try to use you guys in there if you don't mind. I'll read the rest of the fan fics to see all the personality traits ( I don't want to step on anyone's toes)
    No. You'd have to use a canon character for the antagonists. As for the main character, it has to be us.

lol j/k. Nah, you're free to create new characters, use existing ones, whichever. Up to your preferences really.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Thank you, and no, but I might be able to search my chat logs...
    Do eeeeeet

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    Gee, the Izuru, Momo, and Shuhei fights are so unfair. XD Even if they took on leadership roles, it doesn't make them captain. To my knowledge, none of them know bankai...? Unless they magically learned it during the time skip. XD
    Just to be fair, you could only compare their shikai, and see how they fight would be from there on.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    Zam vs Hisagi Zam wins. Way too easy for him and Hisagi's not that strong to take on a Captain.
    Actually, my abilities are just a bad matchup for Hisagi.
    He's taken out an Arrancar that had power greater than lieutenants.
    Had he probably could have given Tosen a run for his money, before the mods.

Our 3rd Squad Captain is a Lupine artist that worships the Earth. Nuff' said.
    Didn't see that one coming did you? XD
    I think I can improve that a bit... >D

Our 3rd Squad Captain is an earth-loving werewolf that finger paints.

oh, and look at these pics of kenny i found

Spoiler:- Kenpachi approved this:

also, after this topic, my i make the next one?
    I've seen that picture before, one of my favorites!

I don't see why not...

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Maybe I'll make it.
    Kind of surprised you haven't already...

Spoiler:- Anime 320:

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

^ subs already at 320? whew... the dubs are at what, like 203?

oh, and the kenpachi fried chicken is hilarious, i just printed the thing out as a poster and am hanging it up in my room, alongside kakashi fried chicken

and since i can make a new topic......

Think up what it would be like if OUR Gotei 13, the anime/manga's, and ichigo had a side-job advertising for a food/product

this should be funny, looking forward to seeing people's ideas of a mayuri ad, heheh

on the subject of mayuri, he scares me too, with that creepy face, and the fact that he is A MAD SCIENTIST, and did something so awful to nemu they couldn't show it on TV

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

Who do you think would win in a battle between squad Captains, (club vs Bleach), team ups and and all out 13 vs 13 war?

I'll just do the matchups part, because I'm exhausted right now. I literally got home an hour ago for the first time in over twelve hours.

Golde vs Yamamoto

Much as I hate to admit it, Yamamoto would win. The old man beats Golde at just about everything other than stamina, and even then Yamamoto's damage-per-hit ratio is as high if not higher than mine, making it a moot point. In addition, Yamamoto probably knows of the effect superheated air has on electricity, meaning all of Golde's lightning attacks would be weakened. I just can't see him winning.

Cell vs Soi Fon

Ah, now you've got me interested. Yeah, Cell's a new Captain, but he's a long range fighter, the very type Soi hates because her Shikai is only usable in close combat. Add in an incomplete Shunkou and a one-shot Bankai that is possible to mitigate if not block with enhanced Kido, Cell actually has the upper hand. I don't think he'd win 99% of the time, but he'll at least manage 70-80%.

Kida vs Izuru (Gin isn't dead, just gone, but yeah.)

Izuru is still Lieutenant level as far as we know. Hisagi is captain-class with his Shikai in play, but Kira is too well-rounded to survive against an opponent with more power. Being well-rounded only helps you against opponents who are roughly equal to you. His powers be dammed as well, as he said, they only work at close range, and Kida is primarily a long range fighter.

Arc vs Unohana

This is a fight? I thought it was a party... with cookies... and hugs... and creepy smiling...

Flash vs Momo

Considering that Momo's Zanpaktou is actually a weaker version of Flash's, she has no chance. It's that simple.

MC vs Byakuya

xD MC would be all fanboy. Buuuut, if he actually fought him, I think they'd actually tie unless MC tapped into the Kuru Kaen (then he'd win without a problem). Byakuya's Bankai is useless against MC's, he's just too powerful and has such wide range that sweeping attacks like Senbonzakura are inneffective. Senkei, however, would really slow MC down after only a few strikes, although Byakuya would have to resort to a new blade after almost every clash because they'd be melted. I think Byakuya would run out of blades just after cracking MC's armor and injuring him, then they'd knock each other out in a final head-on clash.

Eon vs Sajin

Pretty sure I could win without resorting to my Bankai, since striking either him or his Bankai causes him to be injured. I'd have my pick of the two, and I'm already so much faster than him to begin with... not to mention that Iiyoru Shuusoku can probably block his attacks if they're in haste or not perfectly aimed. In terms of strength he'd beat me Shikai vs. Bankai, maybe even Bankai vs. Bankai, though. Although I'd probably try petting him first xD

Senny vs Shunsui

Shunsui hands down. He beat Starrk, who was a master of the Arrancar equivalent of Kido, with just his Shikai. Senny's Zanpaktou would be useless against Shunsui's games, and Shunsui beats him at everything else too. He's just at too big of a disadvantage.

Zam vs Hisagi

Zam wins, because he has a cool hat. <--- Seconding this.

Actually, I think Zam wins mostly because his Bankai is a one-shot kill type. If he managed to trap Hisagi with it, game over. Even I'd lose if I got caught in that thing. Shikai vs. Shikai, Hisagi beats him out, though it wouldn't be scot-free at all.

Rotrum vs Hitsugaya

With so much moisture being drawn from the air, the entire battlefield would become a malestrom of ice and hurricane-force winds after a while. In that storm, speed wins out, so Rotrum would probably win. If he resisted the temptation to go fanboy.

Blue vs Kenpachi

Blue. Because Blue doesn't lose. Kenpachi doesn't care about winning or losing so long as he has some fun. On the other hand, Blue is faster, has actual abilities besides "I cut you, you die in a bloody explosion of flying body parts". So she beats Kenpachi. If she doesn't hug him to death while laughing hysterically.

Ilp vs Mayuri (and Nemu)

ILP would probably win. Since he'd no doubt be able to concoct an antidote for Mayuri's poison or just steal and replicate the one behind Nemu's armband. He beats Mayuri out at Kido, most likely, and Mayuri has no stamina. All it would take is a couple of hits to make him tired and flustered, and then he'd start making mistakes for ILP to exploit. The man is cocky to a fault, and that'd be his downfall.

Kusari vs Ukitake

I don't think Ukitake would win because of his illness. However, Kusari's wind gauntlet can't be absorbed by Ukitake's Zan (if you use Garou as a presumption of this), and his Bankai is useful because it's so unpredictable. He might actually win without Ukitake getting sick.

I'll do this one later:

In a battle against each of the Captains, how would you fare?

Me vs Yamamoto

Ehehe... yeah, I basically have no chance unless I can inflict a fatal wound right off the bat, which isn't likely. Though my Bankai technically makes me faster and stronger than him, I just wouldn't be able to fight him head-on without sustaining injuries, and when it's from something as powerful as Ryuujin Jakka, my Zanpaktou means I'd be out of the fight in an instant.

Me vs Soi Fon

Me. I'm faster than she is, and a lot stronger. She's not the type to inflict massive ammounts of damage with each blow, so she'd lose if she went blow-for-blow against me, even with Shunkou aiding her. And idk, but I'm pretty sure I could either dodge her Bankai with mine, or block it with Jyuusei Shuusoku. If not, I'm tenacious enough that even if I couldn't completely avoid damage, I'd probably survive (albeit barely concious), and she's mostly toast after using her Bankai.

Me vs Izuru

Unless I challenged him to a poetry battle, I'm pretty sure I'd win here xD I don't need to block his attacks, I'm fast enough to dodge them, so Wabisuke would never come into effect.

Me vs Unohana

I surrender.

Judging by the fact that Shunsui is afraid of her, and he completely owns me, I'd probably lose. How, I have no idea, but I'd probably lose nonetheless.

Me vs Momo

Haha... yeahno. I don't think I'd even need my Shikai for that. Momo is barely Lieutenant level, let alone Captain-class.

Me vs Byakuya

Urgh... my worst enemy by far. Senbonzakura's Shikai isn't much of an issue, but his Bankai really is. Even with my skill at defeating multi-angled attacks, I'd be at a major disadvantage in terms of reiatsu expenditure. Although dodging his attacks would probably work, Goukei would suck. And in Senkei, I'd lose if I let it drag on long enough. Basically, I have to go all-out from the very beginning if I want to defeat him.

Me vs Sajin

Already answered this one.

Me vs Shunsui

Shunsui wins. If his games get me even once, I'd be out of commission. And let's not forget his Bankai is still in reserve. Shunsui is probably the most difficult opponent to defeat in the entire Soul Society, his abilities mean that no matter how skilled, fast, or strong you are, you're always at a disadvantage against him in one-on-one combat. Especially since no matter how good you are, he'll always be superior at his own games. He's the kind of man who can afford to drop hints in a fight and wait for his opponents to pick up on them, something almost no one can claim.

Me vs Hisagi

He just lacks the speed and power necessary to keep up with / block my attacks. No contest.

Me vs Hitsugaya

Unless he decides to bs hax me with Hyouten Hyakkasou (or however you spell it, too lazy to look it up atm), I'd probably win. I don't think I'd have any problems breaking through his guard, so I'd just have to hit him enough times while keeping an eye on my six and blocking his tricks / wide-ranging moves. His (relatively) low stamina doesn't help him either.

Me vs Kenpachi

Can you spell nuclear holocaust? Because that's basically the effect of our reiatsu clashing =P

In all honesty, I can't see myself winning, because it seems like it's impossible to inflict lethal damage on Kenpachi. Or even crippling damage, at least not without sustaining massive injuries yourself. And we all know that's bad for my health. My only shot would be to lop his head off, really. And I don't fancy trying that.

Me vs Mayuri

Poisons don't really work against my overactive metabolism in Bankai (I have to feed my spiritual energy with it, so I burn through every energy reserve in my body unbelieveably fast), nor do neurotoxins do much to slow my hyperactive nerves. Even without this, I doubt Mayuri would even be able to follow my speed so he could analyze my abilities.

Me vs Ukitake

I don't really have any techniques his Shikai would be useful against, so unless he has a really kickass bankai, I'd probably win. Not even going to mention his illness here.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 7th May 2011 at 2:22 AM.
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.

Thanks for all the info guys! And wow already in the 300's. I only watch the dubs so I might stay far behind for a while...

Think up what it would be like if OUR Gotei 13, the anime/manga's, and ichigo had a side-job advertising for a food/product

I think they would advertise for the i-Zan.
    [IMG]http://i31.*******.com/9vcgex.png[/IMG]

Sorry. I don't have much to say. But I come bearing gifts...ohwait you don't deserve any Pictures!

These were found on that Naruto/Bleach (Licensed O.o) MMO that I mentioned earlier.

Look at the cuteness! AND WITH CAPTIONS!

I TAKe NO CREDIT OR MAKE ANY PROFIT Is it clear that I'm too lazy to read a lawbook?)

Spoiler:- Pictures. And cuteness. Yes.:

I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    Sorry. I don't have much to say. But I come bearing gifts...ohwait you don't deserve any Pictures!

These were found on that Naruto/Bleach (Licensed O.o) MMO that I mentioned earlier.

Look at the cuteness! AND WITH CAPTIONS!

I TAKe NO CREDIT OR MAKE ANY PROFIT Is it clear that I'm too lazy to read a lawbook?)

Spoiler:- Pictures. And cuteness. Yes.:
    Interesting pictures ^^ Where did you exactly get these pictures O_o

I certainly like capture 3. haha looks so funny. I can't say much about it..........or can I

Edit: Nvm about where did you get the pictures. I should read everything. I'm the lazy one.
    Last edited by badmanjaro; 7th May 2011 at 2:45 AM.
    My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xanpakuto

I make playthroughs of all different types of games so come and check it out! Currently I'm making a playthrough of Oblivion

Join the Serebii's Naruto club :P

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=539588

So I made a mistake last chapter. the 1926 thing was from a previous prototype draft. The draft I used was supposed to be a modern setting.

Spoiler:- Chapter 2: Empire of Dirt:

so yeah. not much fighting this chapter. a fight will pick up next chapter featuring some of the new additions to the club. (BMJ, Luke and Ice to be exact. And they all die.)
    Last edited by kusari; 8th May 2011 at 4:57 PM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

@rotrum

LOL so that Pockie Ninja thing is for real? XD I thought it was just some... I dunno. XD It's a very confusing concept for me... Don't even ask. XD Those pictures are hilarious though.

In random news, I finally got into my first choice college after being on the wait list. WOOT.

And back to more on topic stuff, hmm... Oh what can I say that's on topic... XD

*thinks*

America is 117-118 episodes behind. I say 117-118 because the episodes don't air the same day.

I'm still behind on about 20 Japanese episodes... Boo.

Well I hope my captain gets to making the squad page like he promised... Like, within a month from now? XD LOL

Golde vs Yamamoto

A draw!

Me vs Soi Fon

... Hmmm I actually have no idea how this would go, I'm long-distance based, Soi Fon is close distance (as she hates her bankai). Though I think she'd win when I run out of stamina.

Kida vs Izuru (Since Gin is dead and this is post Aizen match ups.)

Kida wins without trouble.

Arc vs Unohana

It'll just be a tea party with creepy smiles.

Flash vs Momo

Honestly.. Momo is one hit.

MC vs Byakuya

Ah.. I think MC has the advantage, but it would be a close battle.

Eon vs Sajin

Komamura's bankai gives too many disadvantages, plus he's quite slow. Eon would sweep the floor with him.

Senny vs Shunsui

I.. have... no.. idea. Shunsui I guess..

Zam vs Hisagi

Zam, easily.

Rotrum vs Hitsugaya

This would be a long drawn out battle, I think Rotrum would win eventually (if he doesn't go bankai)

Blue vs Kenpachi

They're still fighting and having the time of their life.

Ilp vs Mayuri (and Nemu)

This would end with both yelling random theories at eachother. Then Mayuri would become interested in ILP's zanpakto.

Kusari vs Ukitake

Kusari would win, unless Ukitake has some strange bankai.

Spoiler:- Chapter 12:

Yourichi is win.
    Last edited by MasterCharizard15; 9th May 2011 at 8:28 AM.

@kusari: i am honored you would choose me to be in your fic

also, there is this store in a nearby mall, called asian gifts, they sell like katanas and samurai swords and stuff, and guess what?

they had Hitsugaya's shikai zanpakuto!

they also had Ichigo's released blade, and ichigo's hollow mask

along with about 5 other captain's zans, but the poster below them only showed hitsugaya's...

do you think I should get ichigo's hollow mask and sword, then have my grandmother sew me ichigo's shinigami robes and go wandering through town/halloween in them?

He's here on our backs
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

^
    No. Go to an anime con like that. Better yet, come to AnimeNEXT or NYAF and join me at a Bleach photoshoot! XD

Actually, I think you should do that. ^^;; Well that's just me and my cosplay hobby talking here... Hahaha...

yeah, maybe i should

only thing is, the mask costs $25 and the sword is about $75

time to save up i guess

oh, and the other replica zans were

kenpachi
    mayuri
    byakuya
    yamamoto
    unohana

i think when i do get the mask and sword, i'm going to wear them and the robe for halloween

sadly, there are no anime cons happening near my area anytime soon though

He's here on our backs
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

^^ Why not use them for both? If there just so happens to be an Anime con near you, you got your cosplay stuff ready. Your all ready ahead of the Hollween curb so yeah, simple.

Oh, which mask is it? Version 1 with the black stripy things on the left side or his bomba** one with the horns? Either one is sweet but the newer one is sweeter.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

black stripes on left side one, I don't think I saw any horns though, but it looked pretty badass

even more badass is it was hung next to some wolverine claws

He's here on our backs
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

I was looking at that at my local anime store. I was seriously gonna buy it, but opted for the more practical Bleach wallet.

And X-Men next too Bleach? Sounds like an awesome combination. What other things does that store sell?

Spoiler:- Chapter 4: Soaring Anger:

I'm back! But I'm so sore >.< Walked 16 hours, over 2 days, with a bag 1/4 of my weight on my back.

Golde Vs Yamamoto
    Draw. The world would be destroyed when they both go Bankai.

Cell Vs Soi Fon
    Cell. Like Eon said, his long-range versus her short-range means he has the upper hand, and I think that he could find a way to not be killed with her Bankai. Though it is also possible that he does get hit. Even then, Soi Fon will be absolutely knackered.

Kida Vs Kira
    Because Izuru doesn't have a Bankai, I'll just talk about Kida's Shikai.
    Kida has to worry about not getting hit too many times, but they're both quite good at Kidou, and Kida has some long-range attacks. Once Izuru has hit her brush enough time, however, I think it'll be a draw. If he doesn't, Kida will win.

Arc Vs Unohana
    I agree with all the tea parties that the others have mentioned, but Unohana would win if they both fought together. I think that she would - probably - be powerful enough to rival Yamamoto, if she really went all out. I have no proof to back it up (besides Shunsui being afraid of her), but it's just a "feeling".

Flash Vs Hinamori
    She does not stand a chance against him.

MC Vs Byakuya
    Shikai:
    It really depends on whether MC's armour can withstand the overwhelming force of Senbonzakura; or if Senbonzakura cannot melt with MC's flames. I'm assuming that Senbonzakura/Fire Wall will block Flare Seeker/Senbonzakura respectively. I'm assuming yes for both. Senbonzakura in conjunction with Byakuya's Kidou could probably protect him from MC's Demise Creating Super Inferno Blast, if only just.
    Bankai:
    I'm going to call it a draw. Both Captains are just so powerful that I can't decide who could outdo each other, quicker.

Eon Vs Komamura
    Easy, Eon wins.

Senny Vs Shunsui
    Shunsui is just too powerful. Being one of the most powerful Captain, enough to take down the strongest Espada, and having an amazing zanpakutou ability, Senny just cannot win.

Zam Vs Hisagi
    If Zam can make his swords appear fast enough, then Hisagi cannot hit him. And if Zam activates Thousand Swords, Iron Maiden, then Hisagi loses immediately.

Rotrum Vs Hitsugaya
    If Rotrum can hold on long enough for Hitsugaya to lose Bankai, then he wins. Otherwise, I think Hitsugaya just has too many powerful moves for Rotrum to handle.

Blue Vs Kenpachi
    We die from watching.

Me Vs Mayuri
    I would. The main reason why he defeated Szayel was because Szayel grew arrogant. I don't do that in fights. And remember how many Xanatos there were in that fight? Ours would have more.

Kusari Vs Ukitake
    Ukitake is just too physically weak to fight properly. If he could, then I think he might win, especially since he's one of the strongest Captains.

It'd just be pure insanity. No other words can describe it.

Yamamoto
    If I can strike him before he releases, I might be able to. Otherwise, I'm completely screwed.

Soi Fon
    She's much faster than I am, I think that she could get her first strike. But by doing so, I think I could take the opportunity to hit her with Ebony or Ivory. If so, then I can avoid being hit in the same spot twice. When she goes Bankai, however, I would not be able to handle being hit by that.

Kira
    I win. An effect of my zanpakutou is that I can control the mass of an object if it is already affected by both Ebony and Ivory. Because I am immediately affected by both Ebony and Ivory... I control my own mass.
    Unohana
    I forfeit.

Hinamori
    I would win easily. She is good at Kidou, but I think I could be better. And her Zanpakutou is weak, from what we've seen.

Byakuya
    If I can strike his blade before he releases (depends on whether or not he knows my abilities), then I have him in the bag. If I don't, I'm completely screwed.

Komamura
    The bigger he is, the more I have to hit. He has no chance against me.

Shunsui
    It'll be an interesting fight, with very good mindgames. My stamina isn't too great, though, so I'd probably tire out and lose after some time.

Hisagi
    As long as I can avoid decapitation, I should win this.

Histugaya
    I don't think I would fair too well against him. I don't really have much of an idea of how this fight would go, but if it's the case of my Bankai Vs his Shikai (my ability would make his timer go down faster), then I would probably win because of that.

Kenpachi
    I forfeit. Blue would kill me if I fought him.

Ukitake
    I wouldn't be able to fight him, I wouldn't want to hurt the poor guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    They were AWESOME!

Spoiler:- Chapter 2: Empire of Dirt:

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    In random news, I finally got into my first choice college after being on the wait list. WOOT.
    Congratulations!

Spoiler:- Chapter 12:

do you think I should get ichigo's hollow mask and sword, then have my grandmother sew me ichigo's shinigami robes and go wandering through town/halloween in them?
    Yes, that'd be awesome.
        Spoiler:- Chapter 4: Soaring Anger:

Why do you guys have to post THREE chapters when I go away? Really.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Spoiler:- What happens when I fight the Captains:

Well, that was interesting.

EDIT: I forgot Mayuri, so I added him in.
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Rex; 10th May 2011 at 3:17 AM.

@rex: they sell FF swords and SC swords, as well as various other anime weapons, they sell samurai swords, katanas, longswords, broadswords, throwing knives, regular knives, weird scorpion blade gauntlet things, tons of sharp pointy weapons

oh, and they also sell a few asian robes, some buddha statues, and some fairy fanservice statues

He's here on our backs
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Well might as well post this... XD

Yamamoto
    I'd give up before starting. I don't wanna get hurt. XD

Soi Fon
    I generally lose to the fast ones with lots of stamina, so... XD

Kira
    I can do mid-long range kido so I'd probably win... =) His sword can't touch me! XD

Unohana
    See Yamamoto.

Hinamori
    Why the hell would I fight her? I'd sit down with her and have tea and cookies. XD

Byakuya
    See Yamamoto and Unohana.

Komamura
    While I'm not the fastest person out there, I can probably fight him off if I keep my distance... Might lose in the end but I'm sure I could at least put up a decent fight. XD

Shunsui
    See Yamamoto, Unohana, and Byakuya.

Hisagi
    Oh damn. I'd lose this one... I dunno... His shikai just kinda scares me... XD (It's totally cool, but the thought of fighting against it is kinda...)

Histugaya
    I wouldn't even fight him. I'd drag him off somewhere and poke fun at his size. Then run away if he got mad. XD Umm... All in good fun, though. HAHAHA...

Kenpachi
    Two words for this one... Run away. (Because just "giving up" won't cut it with this guy. XD ...Probably.)

Mayuri
    Same thing as Kenpachi... I'd run. But this time it'd be for fear of becoming a human test subject... =/ Do not want. Thanks, bye. XD

Ukitake
    I could probably win easily if he started having a coughing fit. XD Though that's pretty cheap... Hard to say when we don't know too much about his abilities. LOL

@rex: they sell FF swords and SC swords, as well as various other anime weapons, they sell samurai swords, katanas, longswords, broadswords, throwing knives, regular knives, weird scorpion blade gauntlet things, tons of sharp pointy weapons

oh, and they also sell a few asian robes, some buddha statues, and some fairy fanservice statues
    Some name for a store that has potentially deadly weapons.

@Min
    I like how you referred to you Yamamoto battle for the other Captains.

i know, the name is "Asian Gifts"

i'm pretty sure not many people want a deadly weapon as a gift

nevertheless, they also have every season of bleach in there INCLUDING the japanese released versions not before aired in the US, the guy there said they have an english subtitle option in there, but no english voices

they also have every issue of the bleach manga, and, including every unreleased in the US japanese books, though they aren't translated, and i cant read japanese, so i'll pass on the manga

He's here on our backs
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

This is my first chapter of my fanfic. I would L.O.V.E some feedback and suggestions!
        Spoiler:- Chapter 1: First Frost:

~ Ice <3
    [IMG]http://i31.*******.com/9vcgex.png[/IMG]

Page 135 of 247 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185235 ... LastLast