Page 101 of 248 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 6191

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

  1. #2501
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    meh. clearly he/she doesnt have what it takes for squad 12
    You'd be surprised, Kai's pretty intelligent.

    cider does trump wine
    As a German-American, Beer > Cider > Wine any day. Still Cider > Wine.

    thats TERRIBLE advice!!!!
    I agree, you should taunt him instead!

    :O how very dare you!!!! what is the brand? i swear if it is a crappy brand I will raise a ruckus!
    -_-
    "How very dare you"? Jeez, he must be upset, it's messing up his grammar xD

    je souhaite de vous bienvenue = I wish to welcome you
    its the polite french Canadian way
    Is it odd that French in any form is the only language I seem to be unable to get even a rough grasp of? I can speak German, English, rough Japanese, Russian, rough Mandarin Chinese, rough Spanish, and Italian, but no French!

    i like being right
    Of course you do.

    i am not that predictable. its quite flattering really. People use me as a way to measure sexiness
    Of electronics? Not really that flattering

    WHAT DID EVERYONE GET FOR CHRISTMAS?!
    a kindle!!!! i am sooo happy!!!!
    Barns & Noble's nook > Kindle any day.

    oh, and a TUB of haagen dazs ice cream
    Yum... what flavor?

    and a one week holiday in disneyworld staying at one of their amazing resorts
    Nice.

    and $1000 in cash
    WHAT?! YOU LUCKY... I hate being moderately poor at times like this :/

    that is EPIC! well done!!! your parents must have been SO PROUD! i am sure that all of us here at the bleach club are proud too we have such smarties (me at the top ofcourse)
    Thank you, it was a lot of work, and my mom is very proud. Ah yes, by default :P

    random song i felt was needed for this moment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-xrWlsCH2U
    "Go the Distance", huh? Much as I'm partial to the original, that was perfect

    WELL DONE!!!
    btw, do you and Eon Master know each other irl?
    Yeah, same school, same grade, most of the same extracurricular activites, several of the same classes... and we've known each other since middle school xD

    hm.... Ohio.... i have cousins from there (what Canadian doesnt have american relatives? :P )
    Haha, I have relatives in Canada, so it evens out.

    what is ACT?
    It's a college aptitude test, and it's hell. 95% of the questions are designed specifically to trip you up, and you have to learn their tricks to do well. It's on a grading scale of 1-36, with 36 (obviously) being the highest. I took it four times (ugh) to get that high.

    mean, jealous people
    We're human. What else do you expect?

    what is the alternative? is this because I am sexy? why am i always discriminated upon for being so damn good-looking?????
    making fun of you I'm collapsing into massive laughing fits. How I've missed the club being active.

    dont take her advice!!! that is terrible advice!!!!
    I agree, take mine instead:
    I agree, you should taunt him instead!
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    QUOTE POST!
    Isn't that what the vast majority of our posts are? :P

    Oh well done! That's so stressful worrying about where to get into for higher education
    Thanks And yes, it definitely is stressful.

    I LOVE fuzzy socks
    Who doesn't?

    Congrats. ergh I seriously hate Cameron [as in British Priminister] atm, what a **** raising tuition fees to 7,000 a year. Luckily I just miss it.
    Yeah, my scholarship barely covers room and board for Kenyon. It's expensive. Even with all the money I've saved from my job, all the money saved in my accounts, and all the investments my dad made before he kicked the bucket, I still have to make like, $4,500 by the time I go there. Guess I've got to take another job during the summer :/

    *cackles as HitsuKarin Army increases*
    *makes a bunch of crappy posters that proclaim "Join the HitsuKarin Army!"*

    It's Alcatel, apparently it's a french make XP
    Nice.

    >P Aww i've missed messing with you.
    Haven't we all?
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."



  2. #2502
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    WHAT DID EVERYONE GET FOR CHRISTMAS?!
    a kindle!!!! i am sooo happy!!!!
    oh, and a TUB of haagen dazs ice cream
    and a one week holiday in disneyworld staying at one of their amazing resorts
    and $1000 in cash
    What the heck man, you got $1000 for Christmas?
    Kida and I are gonna go to Canada and mug you. >D
    Maybe Eon too? 8D

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    *cackles as HitsuKarin Army increases*
    *makes a bunch of crappy posters that proclaim "Join the HitsuKarin Army!"*
    Hmm, I never really cared for the HitsuKarin shipping.
    Though it would be funny to see if she has some kind of hidden feelings for him.
    I kind of highly doubt that though. She not really like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    WHAT?! YOU LUCKY... I hate being moderately poor at times like this :/
    I feel your pain brother. >.<


    WHAT DID EVERYONE GET FOR CHRISTMAS?!
    • Serta memory foam mattress topper
    • HP Deskjet F4580 Wireless Printer
    • Logitec ps/2 optical mouse
    • 4GB SD memory card for my Wii
    • LED USB desk light
    • Some clothes, including a new jacket
      (They always seem to be stolen by jacket gnomes or something)
    • Donkey Kong Country Returns for Wii
    • Arcade Zone for Wii
    • Observe and Report DVD
    • Target and iTunes gift cards
    • And some chocolate candy and beef jerky in my stocking.
    Last edited by Zameric; 30th December 2010 at 6:43 PM.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  3. #2503
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    How very dare you"? Jeez, he must be upset, it's messing up his grammar xD
    You've clearly never watched Catherine Tate

    As a German-American, Beer > Cider > Wine any day. Still Cider > Wine.
    Here here.

    I'm collapsing into massive laughing fits. How I've missed the club being active.
    Havn't we all. AND the HUGE convos we used to have of active Bleach members. reference posts

    Me and Kida are gonna go to Canada and mug you. >D
    And steal your left socks

    Hmm, I never really cared for the HitsuKarin shipping.
    *stabs*

    and $1000 in cash
    How? I feel extremly lucky if i get over 200, i usually get 100 at birthdays and christmas from my nana and my uncle =]

    WHAT DID EVERYONE GET FOR CHRISTMAS?!

    New Phone
    Metallic Watercolour Pencils
    Lavander and Mango bath stuff
    Winter Fairy
    Black and Silver scarf
    Lindor
    HUGE box of Malteasers
    Macabre anime poster >]
    Girl Boxers [one of them has ghosts on the front 8D]
    Bleach themed Playing Cards
    American Tail 1+2
    How to Train your Dragon [<-- fave dragon film]

    Thats what I can remember off the top of my head...

  4. #2504

    Default

    Massive quote post time? Yes please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    It's both "Tenth Captain" and "Tenth person to hold the title of captain". So simply, yes.
    Ah, I see.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Yeah, congrats again, Circ. You'll get your chance, ILP.
    Well, I have the rest of this year and next before I go to college. I'm seriously hoping it will go as slow as possible.


    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Thirded *more high-fives*
    Eh, I guess I could technically count as a HitsuKarin fan too. *High fives anyway*

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
        Spoiler:- Soul Reaper Profile:
    6'1? Godamnit. Well, it sounds like you suit quite a few people in this club. And has Zam made your stat chart yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    meh. clearly he/she doesnt have what it takes for squad 12
    Well, actually...

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    je souhaite de vous bienvenue = I wish to welcome you
    its the polite french Canadian way
    Ah. French is the worst subject I'm doing atm, I don't even know why I'm doing it x.x

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    I LOVED THE SONG!!!! IT WAS SOOOOO GOOD!!!!
    me likes
    Haha, I had a feeling you'd either love it or hate it. You should watch more bollywood.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    we have such smarties (me at the top ofcourse)
    Oh just you wait... Remember, I'm only 14, when I get into a PROPER kind of education, I'll come out on top >D
    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    what is the alternative? is this because I am sexy? why am i always discriminated upon for being so damn good-looking?????
    Just remember D.ac; ain't nobody got a body like SHEILA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    i like being right
    As do I I'm sure most of you know that by now.



    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

    Congrats. ergh I seriously hate Cameron [as in British Priminister] atm, what a **** raising tuition fees to 7,000 a year. Luckily I just miss it.
    Wasn't it 9, 000? o.o And it's gonna suck for me, because what are the chances that they get voted out at the next election? Exactly.


    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    >P Aww i've missed messing with you.
    It IS fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    As a German-American, Beer > Cider > Wine any day. Still Cider > Wine.
    Chocolate milk trumps all.


    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    Is it odd that French in any form is the only language I seem to be unable to get even a rough grasp of? I can speak German, English, rough Japanese, Russian, rough Mandarin Chinese, rough Spanish, and Italian, but no French!
    Actually, it is, considering you're good with English, French, German, Spanish and Italian. Have you done Latin? I found that helped immensely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    It's a college aptitude test, and it's hell. 95% of the questions are designed specifically to trip you up, and you have to learn their tricks to do well. It's on a grading scale of 1-36, with 36 (obviously) being the highest. I took it four times (ugh) to get that high.
    Wow. Makes me wonder how many times I'll get tripped by a test like that.



    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    What the heck man, you got $1000 for Christmas?
    Kida and I are gonna go to Canada and mug you. >D
    Maybe Eon too? 8D
    Don't forget about me, too!

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post


    You've clearly never watched Catherine Tate
    Oh yeah, I think I watched some of her during English As well as diary of a bad man.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  5. #2505
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post


    Bring it.
    its ON


    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

    Oh well done! That's so stressful worrying about where to get into for higher education
    not really. if you have good grades, its more stressful choosing which institute of higher education to go to than where to get into


    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    It's Alcatel, apparently it's a french make XP
    ALCATEL??? Not even Nokia, or Sony Ericson, or blackberry???? -_- your existence as a human being irks me to the point of dementia

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

    Yeah, >] of phones.
    meh, phones are pretty sexy :P


    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

    >P Aww i've missed messing with you.
    you have no heart


    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    You'd be surprised, Kai's pretty intelligent.
    not intelligent enough to choose the right squad :P


    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    As a German-American, Beer > Cider > Wine any day. Still Cider > Wine.
    haha! Technically as a Canadian, i should agree. But I spent too much time in France to ever love beer

    Cider>wine>>>>>>>>>>beer

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    I agree, you should taunt him instead!
    you are the bane of the human existence

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    "How very dare you"? Jeez, he must be upset, it's messing up his grammar xD
    ahem - relevant catherine tate episode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2sySORDLjo

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Is it odd that French in any form is the only language I seem to be unable to get even a rough grasp of? I can speak German, English, rough Japanese, Russian, rough Mandarin Chinese, rough Spanish, and Italian, but no French!
    yes, it is!
    but its pretty cool that you are a languages man. I travel a lot, so I am to (sort of)
    I speak:


    The links include the variation i speak (specificaly). Although it should be noted, i speak mixed french, and mixed english, so the main influence is the link i have there

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Of course you do.
    no needto be jealous


    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Of electronics? Not really that flattering
    have ou ever been used in any sexiness scale?
    i thought not :P


    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Barns & Noble's nook > Kindle any day.
    i will admit, the Barns & Noble's nook is sexy!!! but i prefer the kindle because the kindle isnt touch screen. I dislike touch screen

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Yum... what flavor?
    CHOCOLATE!!! i can feel myself becoming obese and diabetic


    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Nice.
    florida was colder than expected. That put me in a bad mood. I dressed for hot weather and got about 7degrees Celcius, i did not bring any warm clothing with me, and as much as I am canadian and good with cold, it did irk me, plus to top it off, Florida had a serious SERIOUS windchill that made it feel like -10C, so i was freezing my buttocks off in outdoor stuff and waiting in lines. next xmas: MEXICO -_-


    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    WHAT?! YOU LUCKY... I hate being moderately poor at times like this :/
    hehe.... you should see how much i get on my birthday


    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Thank you, it was a lot of work, and my mom is very proud. Ah yes, by default :P
    aww, excellent
    my mummy screamed with joy, and hung up to call all our relatives and boast lol.


    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    "Go the Distance", huh? Much as I'm partial to the original, that was perfect
    i have only watched hercules in French, so I dont know what the English original sounds like, but the french original sounds amazing. however, lucas gabreel did a fantastic job, so i can't complain.


    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Yeah, same school, same grade, most of the same extracurricular activites, several of the same classes... and we've known each other since middle school xD
    ooooh, kewl!


    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Haha, I have relatives in Canada, so it evens out.
    haha! from which part?


    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    It's a college aptitude test, and it's hell. 95% of the questions are designed specifically to trip you up, and you have to learn their tricks to do well. It's on a grading scale of 1-36, with 36 (obviously) being the highest. I took it four times (ugh) to get that high.
    O_o wow.... on a positive note, now you are prepared for the LSATs lol. but wow..... that sounds tough! was ACT mandatory, or you did it because it comes with certain avantages?


    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    We're human. What else do you expect?
    hehe.....


    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    making fun of you I'm collapsing into massive laughing fits. How I've missed the club being active.
    -_-
    I am soooo seirous! I always get treated different :| like I was eating at a restaurant yesterday with my family and the waitress came up to us and started talking about how good loking i was and that if her daughter was older, she would try and set me up with her e.t.c....
    and the week before, the taxi i was in, i was chatting with the male taxi driver and at the end of the ride, he tells me that the 80$ cab ride is free, and hands me his phone number!
    and dont let me get started on what happens at parties I go to in uni.....

    oh wait.... thats good different....
    um... i also get treated bad different by: fat people, people with realy large moles, and acne covered kids. I think its mainly because i tease them. but i am not sure.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post

    I agree, take mine instead:
    why are people givingKai advice on how to handle me???? i am an easy lovable person to talk to

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Isn't that what the vast majority of our posts are? :P
    hehe... sooo true


    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Yeah, my scholarship barely covers room and board for Kenyon. It's expensive. Even with all the money I've saved from my job, all the money saved in my accounts, and all the investments my dad made before he kicked the bucket, I still have to make like, $4,500 by the time I go there. Guess I've got to take another job during the summer :/
    in canada, uni is a lot cheaper than the states, but as a consequence, we get smaller scholarships and whatever. What is a hassle is my tuition has risen $1000 in the last year, and is set to go up another $1000, i mean, luckily my parents can pay it, but i know it is quite a hassle to deal with. I am lucky, i help my parents out with my scholarship and i pay my own living fees from my job, but i know if i lose both, my parents can pay it all




    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Haven't we all?
    i feel loved? or hated? or is it mixed? hm.....


    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    What the heck man, you got $1000 for Christmas?
    Kida and I are gonna go to Canada and mug you. >D
    Maybe Eon too? 8D
    noooo, i am so sexy that muggers change their minds about mugging me and decide to rape me!! it is so unfair!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post


    You've clearly never watched Catherine Tate
    BEST catherine tate episode ever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INOL2zVv7mw



    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post


    Havn't we all. AND the HUGE convos we used to have of active Bleach members. reference posts
    the only person missing from these giant quote convos is Golde.



    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    And steal your left socks
    O_o there is a way to tell left socks apart from right socks???


    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post


    How? I feel extremly lucky if i get over 200, i usually get 100 at birthdays and christmas from my nana and my uncle =]
    I always try and squeeze $100 from my parents whenever I am about to travel, and i cite emergencies and whatever as the excuse. Sometimes it works,,, sometimes it doesnt. my mum hates giving me money because i dump it in my bank acount and leave it to gather interest, and then try and squeeze more money out of her whenever i want to spend money, or use her credit card haha.


    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post

    Well, actually...
    if Kai was god for squad 12, why dnt you recruit him/her???? -_-

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post

    Ah. French is the worst subject I'm doing atm, I don't even know why I'm doing it x.x
    because french is an important and beautiful language spoken by a large part of the world

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post

    Haha, I had a feeling you'd either love it or hate it. You should watch more bollywood.
    I LOVE BOLLYWOOD MOVIES!!!! i am sooo serious!!!! i am always watching them with subtitles because i canot understand hindi to save my life

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post

    Oh just you wait... Remember, I'm only 14, when I get into a PROPER kind of education, I'll come out on top >D
    :P no one trumps me :P

    i trump all

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post


    Just remember D.ac; ain't nobody got a body like SHEILA.
    who is sheila?

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post


    As do I I'm sure most of you know that by now.
    haha! nothing wrong with that i dont recal Mayuri ever being wrong....


    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post

    Chocolate milk trumps all.
    ironically i hate chocolate milk, but i love normal plain milk.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post

    Actually, it is, considering you're good with English, French, German, Spanish and Italian. Have you done Latin? I found that helped immensely.
    isn't latin dead, except in the Vatican?

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post

    Oh yeah, I think I watched some of her during English As well as diary of a bad man.
    your English teacher had you guys watching Catherine Tate??? Damn, I am so envious
    Last edited by Da14u.C; 30th December 2010 at 10:19 PM.

  6. #2506
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    its ON
    Just like old times, huh?

    not really.
    Oh shush. I wouldn't expect you to experience stress, gods no, it might affect your visage. [/sarcasm] >.>

    your existence as a human being irks me to the point of dementia
    you assume im human >]

    phones are pretty sexy :P
    Why did the one person to agree with me happen to be you?

    you have no heart
    I love you too.

    I always try and squeeze $100 from my parents whenever I am about to travel, and i cite emergencies and whatever as the excuse. Sometimes it works,,, sometimes it doesnt. my mum hates giving me money because i dump it in my bank acount and leave it to gather interest, and then try and squeeze more money out of her whenever i want to spend money, or use her credit card haha.
    You, are a terrible son. *Kida dissaproves* frowny face.

    I dislike touch screen
    I have nothing more to say to you.


    Relevant!

        Spoiler:- Bleach Manga:

  7. #2507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    not really. if you have good grades, its more stressful choosing which institute of higher education to go to than where to get into
    I have a feeling that'll be difficult, yeah.


    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    ALCATEL??? Not even Nokia, or Sony Ericson, or blackberry???? -_- your existence as a human being irks me to the point of dementia
    I hate the blackberry design. I much prefer a QWERTY keyboard to either slide from the side (so I hold sideways and use) or to be on a touchscreen (again, so I hold sideways and use).


    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    ahem - relevant catherine tate episode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2sySORDLjo
    I cringed the whole way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    yes, it is!
    but its pretty cool that you are a languages man. I travel a lot, so I am to (sort of)
    I speak:


    The links include the variation i speak (specificaly). Although it should be noted, i speak mixed french, and mixed english, so the main influence is the link i have there
    I speak:
    English
    A bit of Gujurati/Hindi (I knew more when I was younger x.x Though I can understand, but not speak properly)
    Doing French
    Doing a bit of Japanese
    Learned ancient Latin
    Oh, and I can read Arabic (though I only know a few words, and can only read the style that's used in the Quran).


    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    CHOCOLATE!!! i can feel myself becoming obese and diabetic
    Chocolate = best thing ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    aww, excellent
    my mummy screamed with joy, and hung up to call all our relatives and boast lol.
    Funnily enough, I think my parents would tell me off if I got accepted by Cambridge/Oxford XD mainly because it's so far away, and they told me that they wouldn't let me live there on campus.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    I am soooo seirous! I always get treated different :| like I was eating at a restaurant yesterday with my family and the waitress came up to us and started talking about how good loking i was and that if her daughter was older, she would try and set me up with her e.t.c....
    and the week before, the taxi i was in, i was chatting with the male taxi driver and at the end of the ride, he tells me that the 80$ cab ride is free, and hands me his phone number!
    and dont let me get started on what happens at parties I go to in uni.....
    I swear, sometimes it sounds like you make this all up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    noooo, i am so sexy that muggers change their minds about mugging me and decide to rape me!! it is so unfair!!!!
    I don't think I've ever sighed this loud before.


    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    BEST catherine tate episode ever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INOL2zVv7mw
    More cringing >.>

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    I always try and squeeze $100 from my parents whenever I am about to travel, and i cite emergencies and whatever as the excuse. Sometimes it works,,, sometimes it doesnt. my mum hates giving me money because i dump it in my bank acount and leave it to gather interest, and then try and squeeze more money out of her whenever i want to spend money, or use her credit card haha.
    Evil.


    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    if Kai was god for squad 12, why dnt you recruit him/her???? -_-
    I have a pride that I will only offer the seat if I find that person exceptional, which Kai hadn't proved yet. All other times, they have to request to join our squad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    because french is an important and beautiful language spoken by a large part of the world
    But I hate the language. There are 50 ways to say the "ey" sound, there are unnecessary genders and exceptions to rules that don't need to be there. False-friend cognates and arbitrary conjugations, seriously, I don't even know what language is worse, English or French.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    I LOVE BOLLYWOOD MOVIES!!!! i am sooo serious!!!! i am always watching them with subtitles because i canot understand hindi to save my life
    Hahaha, same. You should've seen the look on my face when the first few lines of the movie I was going to watch wasn't subtitled XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    :P no one trumps me :P

    i trump all
    Funny you should say that, I've JUST figured out a problem I had in my head; I've drawn a 4D sphere, and it looks DAMN epic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    who is sheila?
    In the song... It said "My name is Sheila, Sheila ki jawani, I'm too sexy for you" and then some more Hindi.


    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    isn't latin dead, except in the Vatican?
    It's seriously useful in learning the romance languages. Especially since it's slightly less arbitrary, with what I've learned.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    your English teacher had you guys watching Catherine Tate??? Damn, I am so envious
    Haha, yeah, we were learning about idiolect and sociolect, and stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    Oh shush. I wouldn't expect you to experience stress, gods no, it might affect your visage. [/sarcasm] >.>

    Y'know, you're probably right on that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
        Spoiler:- Bleach Manga:
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 31st December 2010 at 10:34 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  8. #2508
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,958

    Default

        Spoiler:- Re. Manga:


    I'm going to update her in the next few days, so yeah. Will be done.

    Oh and for Christmas I got a new keyboard!
    Last edited by Golde; 31st December 2010 at 8:43 AM.

  9. #2509
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Daten City
    Posts
    826

    Default

    Hi!! Um. I don't really know what to post??????

    SO UM. I'M GOING TO BE MORE ACTIVE HERE I SWEAR!!!!!

    And now to make a topic to keep dat banhammers away.

    Who is your new favorite character from this arc?

    Her name is Riruka and she has a kickass outfit and personality. She's just beautiful.

    I WISH I COULD EXPLAIN MORE but she's like Loly's and Cirucci's crack child and that is so hot.

    btw, I'm starting to icon now heeyah ><3<3

    true original diva

  10. #2510
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,958

    Default

    ...>> SPOILERS

        Spoiler:- manga topic:

  11. #2511
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Chocolate milk trumps all.
    You're like my nephews. They drink so much chocolate milk.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    ALCATEL??? Not even Nokia, or Sony Ericson, or blackberry???? -_- your existence as a human being irks me to the point of dementia

    florida was colder than expected. That put me in a bad mood. I dressed for hot weather and got about 7degrees Celcius, i did not bring any warm clothing with me, and as much as I am canadian and good with cold, it did irk me, plus to top it off, Florida had a serious SERIOUS windchill that made it feel like -10C, so i was freezing my buttocks off in outdoor stuff and waiting in lines. next xmas: MEXICO -_-

    noooo, i am so sexy that muggers change their minds about mugging me and decide to rape me!! it is so unfair!!!!

    because french is an important and beautiful language spoken by a large part of the world
    My Juke is sleeker than any of those. ;p

    Ahahaha, yeah. It's been unusually cold this winter season. There was even light snow in the Phoenix area yesterday.
    But I'd stay out of Mexico, it's really not a safe place at all. Go some where more south, or maybe the Bahamas.

    Umm, you don't have to worry about that from us, trust me...

    Outnumbered only by English, Spanish and I believe Arabic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
        Spoiler:- Bleach Manga:
        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
        Spoiler:- Re. Manga:
        Spoiler:


    I'll post your battle data chart later, Kai.

    Good to see you posting in the club again Sapphire.

    Who is your new favorite character from this arc?
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by Zameric; 31st December 2010 at 6:41 PM.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  12. #2512
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,958

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post

        Spoiler:

        Spoiler:- Chad arguement:

  13. #2513
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
        Spoiler:- Chad arguement:
        Spoiler:



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  14. #2514

    Default

    Happy new years guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
        Spoiler:- Re. Manga:


    Oh and for Christmas I got a new keyboard!
        Spoiler:


    Cool new keyboard.

    Who is your new favorite character from this arc?
        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    You're like my nephews. They drink so much chocolate milk.
    Chocolate milk is AWESOME.

        Spoiler:- Chad:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  15. #2515
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Great question. Next?
    Posts
    1,389

    Default

    so Happy New Year guys. i don't have much time right now (in the middile of a beer pong tourney. yeah we do that at my New Years.) just thought i'd pop in to post the latest chapter.

    since i can save now, this was written over the course of three days. that made it feel kind of odd. so i kind of need you guys to tell me if it seems like that to you.

    we also have a new naming theme. i doubt you guys will guess it.

        Spoiler:- Chapter 4: Prayer:
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

    Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

    We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!


    ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

  16. #2516
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where my Dragon Army is...
    Posts
    466

    Default

    Happy New year!

    @All posts before-Lol

    Who is your new favorite character from this arc?
        Spoiler:- Answer.:


    It seems everyone posted...save for 4 Captains...>.>

  17. #2517
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Everywhere. At the Same Time
    Posts
    534

    Default

    Let me be the first to say, Happy New Years (While actually being in the new year) So anyone who posts before me better delete it

    My Christmas Part 2 shall be...eventually.

        Spoiler:- Kusa's chapter:


    Err..I'm still not caught up to the manga. -shrug- Sorry~

    For Christmas I got a Wii. Now if only I had some more games...

    Chad argument? He had potential but Kubo decided to give all the attention to the main character.

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

  18. #2518

    Default

    Kusari, how many pages was that chapter x.x
        Spoiler:- Chapter 4: Prayer:


    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    Let me be the first to say, Happy New Years (While actually being in the new year) So anyone who posts before me better delete it
    Actually, I was the first to say it, and it was 1:25 am when I said it

    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    Kida is...gruesome.
    And awesome.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  19. #2519
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    193

    Default

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! || BONNE ANNÉE!!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hah-OYSoOhE


    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post


    Just like old times, huh?
    oh the nostalgia :P


    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

    Oh shush. I wouldn't expect you to experience stress, gods no, it might affect your visage. [/sarcasm] >.>
    So true!! But you know TreeOil (they are a brand) tey work miracles whenever i am stressed and my skin breaks out. but i never lose sleep over stress unlike other uni kids, i never pull all-nighters



    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    you assume im human >]
    nope :P but i assume u exist like a human

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

    Why did the one person to agree with me happen to be you?



    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I love you too.
    i LOVE ME TOO!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

    You, are a terrible son. *Kida dissaproves* frowny face.
    meh, i get good grades and win awards :P my parents get their fill of pride for me


    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

    I have nothing more to say to you.
    that's what she said

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

    Relevant!

        Spoiler:- Bleach Manga:
    mmmhmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I have a feeling that'll be difficult, yeah.
    it is....


    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I hate the blackberry design. I much prefer a QWERTY keyboard to either slide from the side (so I hold sideways and use) or to be on a touchscreen (again, so I hold sideways and use).
    i hate the blackbery shape, but its a Canadian product, so i feel obligated to love it


    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I cringed the whole way.
    i luaghed the whole way

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I speak:
    English
    A bit of Gujurati/Hindi (I knew more when I was younger x.x Though I can understand, but not speak properly)
    Doing French
    Doing a bit of Japanese
    Learned ancient Latin
    Oh, and I can read Arabic (though I only know a few words, and can only read the style that's used in the Quran).
    no Urdu? baaaad indian-descent -_-


    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Chocolate = best thing ever.
    HEAR HEAR

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Funnily enough, I think my parents would tell me off if I got accepted by Cambridge/Oxford XD mainly because it's so far away, and they told me that they wouldn't let me live there on campus.
    haha!!!! i live in a serpate country from my parents, the notion of too far was thrown out the window years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I swear, sometimes it sounds like you make this all up.
    not my fault my life is interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post

    I don't think I've ever sighed this loud before.
    you are so judgemental -_-


    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    More cringing >.>
    best one EVER

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Evil.
    did you expect anything else :P


    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I have a pride that I will only offer the seat if I find that person exceptional, which Kai hadn't proved yet. All other times, they have to request to join our squad.
    nicely answered. me likes.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    But I hate the language. There are 50 ways to say the "ey" sound, there are unnecessary genders and exceptions to rules that don't need to be there. False-friend cognates and arbitrary conjugations, seriously, I don't even know what language is worse, English or French.
    English, at least French has a pattern to it. English changes depending on the history of the word

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Hahaha, same. You should've seen the look on my face when the first few lines of the movie I was going to watch wasn't subtitled XD
    LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Funny you should say that, I've JUST figured out a problem I had in my head; I've drawn a 4D sphere, and it looks DAMN epic.
    O_o..... well, in maths, clearly you trump me haha

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    In the song... It said "My name is Sheila, Sheila ki jawani, I'm too sexy for you" and then some more Hindi.
    whoops :P i knew that


    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    It's seriously useful in learning the romance languages. Especially since it's slightly less arbitrary, with what I've learned.
    but latin is so..... dead xD

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post

    [/FONT][/COLOR]Y'know, you're probably right on that.
    she is

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:
    mmmhmmm.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    You're like my nephews. They drink so much chocolate milk.
    awww ILP is being compared to Zams family i can feel the love

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    My Juke is sleeker than any of those. ;p
    jukes are sexy.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post

    Ahahaha, yeah. It's been unusually cold this winter season. There was even light snow in the Phoenix area yesterday.
    But I'd stay out of Mexico, it's really not a safe place at all. Go some where more south, or maybe the Bahamas.
    haha! mexico drug wars? yeah.....
    i have a friend on vacation in St Kitts. I have never envied someone so much

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post

    Umm, you don't have to worry about that from us, trust me...
    you would willingly sign a contract promising not to rape me no matter how appealing i appear?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post

    Outnumbered only by English, Spanish and I believe Arabic.
    meh, in numbers. Spanish is spoken less around the world but more in specific places, English is spoken mostly as a second or third language, and arabic is spoken by arabs who breed like rabbits. Every inhabited continent has at least one french speaking country. Same can't be said for Spanish or Arabic :P


    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:



        Spoiler:
    mmmhmmmmm



    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    so Happy New Year guys. i don't have much time right now (in the middile of a beer pong tourney. yeah we do that at my New Years.) just thought i'd pop in to post the latest chapter.

    since i can save now, this was written over the course of three days. that made it feel kind of odd. so i kind of need you guys to tell me if it seems like that to you.
    haha! i was playing beer pong last night, except i hate beer, so i had vodka in my cups..... guess who won xD

    on a more bleacy topic: i don't like to speculate because Tite does have a habit of throwing the most interesting curve balls, i mean that last minute throw in of Gin being a good guy was just brilliant
    Last edited by Da14u.C; 1st January 2011 at 5:17 PM.

  20. #2520

    Default

    It ate my post X.X

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    but i never lose sleep over stress unlike other uni kids, i never pull all-nighters
    I only lose sleep for 3 reasons:
    1. I didn't do my homework earlier
    2. I slept all day
    3. My brain is firing ideas all over the place and I can't get to sleep.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    i LOVE ME TOO!!!
    If you had replied any differently, I'd be unsure if you were actually Da.c

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    i hate the blackbery shape, but its a Canadian product, so i feel obligated to love it
    I think I feel the same about some English products.


    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    no Urdu? baaaad indian-descent -_-
    Urdu is almost exactly the same as Hindi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    you are so judgemental -_-
    Oh really? How so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    O_o..... well, in maths, clearly you trump me haha
    OHMYGOD He's admitted that someone's better than him! IT'S ARMAGEDDON! Butyeah, I'll write a paper and I'll show you sometime you have no choice

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    but latin is so..... dead xD
    Not really. It's still lives on in all the romance languages (English, FRENCH, especially Italian, Spanish, I think German too, but idk about that). Not to mention that a lot of names (or at least scientific names) are derived from both Latin and Greek root words. It's still used all the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    you would willingly sign a contract promising not to rape me no matter how appealing i appear?
    Somehow you've confused "us mugging you" into "us raping you".

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    meh, in numbers. Spanish is spoken less around the world but more in specific places, English is spoken mostly as a second or third language, and arabic is spoken by arabs who breed like rabbits. Every inhabited continent has at least one french speaking country. Same can't be said for Spanish or Arabic :P
    Don't forget about Chinese
    And Arabic is mainly taught to kids whose parents send them to an Islamic school so they can read the Quran *cough*

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    on a more bleacy topic: i don't like to speculate because Tite does have a habit of throwing the most interesting curve balls, i mean that last minute throw in of Gin being a good guy was just brilliant
    I LOVE speculating, ESPECIALLY when there are curve balls! I enjoy taking the situation, analysing it and making predictions based on the characters' personalities and the author's writing style. It makes it so much more fun, especially since it makes you understand and enjoy the series much more.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  21. #2521
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    North-Eastern U.S.A.
    Posts
    0

    Default

    ... you guys really love posting all of a sudden

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    i am not that predictable. its quite flattering really. People use me as a way to measure sexiness
    wow Dauc...

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    \Yeah, my scholarship barely covers room and board for Kenyon. It's expensive. Even with all the money I've saved from my job, all the money saved in my accounts, and all the investments my dad made before he kicked the bucket, I still have to make like, $4,500 by the time I go there. Guess I've got to take another job during the summer :/
    well that must really stink. why is it that colleges love charging an arm and a leg just to get in?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    What the heck man, you got $1000 for Christmas?
    Kida and I are gonna go to Canada and mug you. >D
    Maybe Eon too? 8D
    ... that is a lot of money to get for christmas, but I don't think that's enough to go to Canada for. Though it is Dauc you're going to mug...

    Hmm, I never really cared for the HitsuKarin shipping.
    Though it would be funny to see if she has some kind of hidden feelings for him.
    I kind of highly doubt that though. She not really like that.
    I never could understand where people got the idea for HitsuKarin in the first place.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Oh just you wait... Remember, I'm only 14, when I get into a PROPER kind of education, I'll come out on top >D
    Hmm... then I'd be right behind you




    WHAT DID EVERYONE GET FOR CHRISTMAS?!
    -lots of books
    -$75
    -a watch
    -and some video games
    Arenak

  22. #2522
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Happy New Year everyone!

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    i LOVE ME TOO!!!
    If you had replied any differently, I'd be unsure if you were actually Da.c
    Ahahaha XD
    *bro-fist*

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    you would willingly sign a contract promising not to rape me no matter how appealing i appear?


    meh, in numbers. Spanish is spoken less around the world but more in specific places, English is spoken mostly as a second or third language, and arabic is spoken by arabs who breed like rabbits. Every inhabited continent has at least one french speaking country. Same can't be said for Spanish or Arabic :P
    Yes I would, sir. ;p

    Yeah, that's true too.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I LOVE speculating, ESPECIALLY when there are curve balls! I enjoy taking the situation, analysing it and making predictions based on the characters' personalities and the author's writing style. It makes it so much more fun, especially since it makes you understand and enjoy the series much more.
    I agree with you, but I don't like to get as in-depth as you do.
    I'm like inbetween you and Dauc on this. xD

    Quote Originally Posted by Arenak View Post
    well that must really stink. why is it that colleges love charging an arm and a leg just to get in?

    I never could understand where people got the idea for HitsuKarin in the first place.
    I don't quite know, but it's just not fair. :/

    I think it came from a certain filler episode before the Hueco Mundo arc in the anime.
    Last edited by Zameric; 2nd January 2011 at 6:24 AM.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  23. #2523
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In a Captains Meeting
    Posts
    47

    Default

    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE...AS YOUR PARTY ANIMAL TAICHOU I GUARANTEE I DIDNT LET YOU GUYS DOWN HAHA HOW I MADE IT THRU THE NITE IS SO UNCLEAR TO ME...

    but anyway just stopping thru to say hello..

    Meant to post this a while go but o well

    What did everyone get for Christmas?

    well i didnt get anything from anyone but i got paid twice so i guess you can say i got about $1,300 for myself that i didnt really spend on anything just put it in my savings account...well not all of it but u get what im saying
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

    Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

  24. #2524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arenak View Post
    ... you guys really love posting all of a sudden
    It's 'cause we're all on holidays again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arenak View Post
    well that must really stink. why is it that colleges love charging an arm and a leg just to get in?
    Because life sucks Which is why my plan is to learn as much of college stuff now so I can spend the actual college time buggering the hell out of my professor and getting the info I ACTUALLY want.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arenak View Post
    ... that is a lot of money to get for christmas, but I don't think that's enough to go to Canada for. Though it is Dauc you're going to mug...
    We're not just getting THAT money, of course.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    *bro-fist*
    *Brofist*

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    I think it came from a certain filler episode before the Hueco Mundo arc in the anime.
    Yeah, it was the football episode, if I'm not mistaken. Next to Yumichika's cake episode, and Ikkaku's kendo episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Step View Post
    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE...AS YOUR PARTY ANIMAL TAICHOU I GUARANTEE I DIDNT LET YOU GUYS DOWN HAHA HOW I MADE IT THRU THE NITE IS SO UNCLEAR TO ME...
    Why I stayed up until 4 am I don't know either.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  25. #2525
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    God, why did you guys have to suddenly get active just when I'm having no connection and college just started? XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

    Probably why i don't like him much then
    Ehh, why? Aren't you sarcasm itself? XP

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    i am not that predictable. its quite flattering really. People use me as a way to measure sexiness
    What is the unit used? "I'm sexy." "How sexy?" "3.54 D.A.C." XP
    How'd you measure that, though? Does it involve pi, or exponent, or radian, or some sort of formula that Einstein has yet to discover? Or would we get a breakthrough if someone actually found the exact end for the decimal of pi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    WHAT DID EVERYONE GET FOR CHRISTMAS?!
    • Some clothes, including a new jacket
      (They always seem to be stolen by jacket gnomes or something)
    Jacket gnomes can fit YOUR size? XP

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Outnumbered only by English, Spanish and I believe Arabic.
    *high fives Zam* Let's feel small together. And, you know Arabic? Woah =D


        Spoiler:- Chapter 4: Prayer:


    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Chocolate = best thing ever.
    Seconded, thirded and fourthed. 8D

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I swear, sometimes it sounds like you make this all up.
    ....Me too. XD

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Funny you should say that, I've JUST figured out a problem I had in my head; I've drawn a 4D sphere, and it looks DAMN epic.
    You can't draw 4D. ^^ Man, you don't know how tempted I was to write "Pfft, only 4D? I got a tesseract 5D. MWAHAHAHA

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    It ate my post X.X

    Don't forget about Chinese
    And Arabic is mainly taught to kids whose parents send them to an Islamic school so they can read the Quran *cough*
    I LOVE it when you made that post. A totally facepalm moment.

    And I love Arabic grammar. 8D

    Quote Originally Posted by Arenak View Post
    ... you guys really love posting all of a sudden
    JUST when I have to get offline for a few days. Ugh.
    And anyways, congrats. I have kinda decided I'd elevate you to 3rd seat if I see another of your post, and when I came online, that was the first thing I saw. 8D Now, get a bit more frequent and you'll nab Lieutenant in no time

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    It's 'cause we're all on holidays again.

    Because life sucks Which is why my plan is to learn as much of college stuff now so I can spend the actual college time buggering the hell out of my professor and getting the info I ACTUALLY want.

    Yeah, it was the football episode, if I'm not mistaken. Next to Yumichika's cake episode, and Ikkaku's kendo episode.
    What? College just started! XD Speaking of college, though, Spring semester just started AND it's going to be, well, you guessed it, a busy time. XD So expect me more less sometimes, maybe without prior notice. I'll... try to lurk around, though. And... Karen, (I decided to call Arenak Karen for no reason. XP) please watch over the club if... I'm gone. XD

    Oh my. I don't envy your future lecturer, whoever he/she is. XD

    Yep yep. That football one. I especially love the ending ^^

    Wow, did you just read this post to the very end? If so, congratulations on finishing a boring post. XD
    Last edited by arceus03; 3rd January 2011 at 5:22 PM.


Page 101 of 248 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •