Page 102 of 247 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 6154

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    God, why did you guys have to suddenly get active just when I'm having no connection and college just started? XD
    That seems to happen a lot

What is the unit used? "I'm sexy." "How sexy?" "3.54 D.A.C." XP
    How'd you measure that, though? Does it involve pi, or exponent, or radian, or some sort of formula that Einstein has yet to discover?
    I lol'd WAY too much at that.
    You can't draw 4D. ^^ Man, you don't know how tempted I was to write "Pfft, only 4D? I got a tesseract 5D. MWAHAHAHA

You can draw a 4D image projected onto 3D, projected onto 2D. As long as you have the axis showing, it shouldn't be TOO complicated.After you said that, I drew one >D
    I LOVE it when you made that post. A totally facepalm moment.

What's that supposed to mean, eh?
    What? College just started! XD Speaking of college, though, Spring semester just started AND it's going to be, well, you guessed it, a busy time. XD So expect me more less sometimes, maybe without prior notice. I'll... try to lurk around, though.

For you, yeah. But for most of us, we're still on (or just finishing in my case T.T) Winter/Christmas holidays.
    Oh my. I don't envy your future lecturer, whoever he/she is. XD
    Haha, I can see why.
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 7th January 2011 at 5:54 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

this is almost too much for my tiny brain to handle. this chapter had more people commenting on it than any other.

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
        Spoiler:- Kusa's chapter:
    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Kusari, how many pages was that chapter x.x
    i have no idea. i didn't verify my Word product code so i had to type the chapter in wordpad. and wordpad shows it as one contiuous page

Spoiler:- Chapter 4: Prayer:

Spoiler:- Chapter 4: Prayer:

so while i'm here i figured i'd give you guys a little insight into the filler. Think of it as time travel to a time that's like a combination of the movie Doomsday and The Battle of Passchendaele from WW1.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Ehh, why? Aren't you sarcasm itself? XP
    What ever could you mean, I have never been sarcastic! >.>

How'd you measure that, though? Does it involve pi, or exponent, or radian, or some sort of formula that Einstein has yet to discover? Or would we get a breakthrough if someone actually found the exact end for the decimal of pi?
    D.A.C's ... for some reason I got the Llama song stuck in my head heres a DAC, theres a DAC...

Kida is...gruesome.
    I can be, if be gruesome you mean my tendency to shove my hand through their ribcage and rip out the heart they don't deserve
    Resident vengence demon speaking, how may I help you?

somehow i doubt NL will agree with how i portayed her here.
    Not really, i'm not that taunting or talkative during battle, I convey my exasperation or sarcasm through facial expressions usually =]

I've got a couple more Battle Data Charts to post.

Here's CyberBlaziken's overdue chart...
    (I believe he's the strongest lieutenant class chart)

Next is Senny's chart...
    (Omg, yes, he's actually alive! :O)

Spoiler:- Anime 303:
    Last edited by Zameric; 7th January 2011 at 3:43 AM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

You can draw a 4D image projected onto 3D, projected onto 3D. As long as you have the axis showing, it shouldn't be TOO complicated.After you said that, I drew one >D

What's that supposed to mean, eh
    ...*blank look*

That means that you had to type back your long-arse post and I can just imagine your face when "it" ate your post. 8D
    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    there's portals in all the spirit worlds connecting to the other spirit worlds. this was covered way back when.
    Ah. Must've forgotten.

I don't even know who Sidney Sheldon is. I read it in a James Patterson book.
    Mhm. Then that line must be famous way back then. In the book, that line (made an *** out of you and me) made sense because he (the character) wrote the word assume as ASS U ME.

who?
    The Vizard. Those rapid slashes reminded me of her, lol.

do you feel validated now?
    Yes <3

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

What ever could you mean, I have never been sarcastic! >.>

Not really, i'm not that taunting or talkative during battle, I convey my exasperation or sarcasm through facial expressions usually =]

D.A.C's ... for some reason I got the Llama song stuck in my head heres a DAC, theres a DAC...

Did you just contradict yourself? XP

Llama song... Is that from Jimmy Neutron or what?
    Last edited by arceus03; 7th January 2011 at 10:57 AM.

now ILP, if any of the rest of us said anything like this, you'd have an infinate amount of alternatives.
    Ahaha, that's true.
    i think i know who you'd guess
    Oh? Who and why?
    can you explain in further detail. i'm not sure i get it.

When they went to Hueco Mundo, they fought 2 Arrancars, and they broke their masks to get more powerful.
    no we don't. he's just our everyday head-captain.
    If that's true, we should be wary of him the most.

...*blank look*
    What? I'm sure I didn't word it in a confusing way.
    Edit: Oh, oops, I meant 4D onto 3D onto 2D

I don't think so... And for some reason, I read Jimmy Neutron in Dexter's voice.
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 7th January 2011 at 6:11 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

God, why did you guys have to suddenly get active just when I'm having no connection and college just started? XD
    you see!!! it is impossible to be a uni kid and active at the same time

How'd you measure that, though? Does it involve pi, or exponent, or radian, or some sort of formula that Einstein has yet to discover? Or would we get a breakthrough if someone actually found the exact end for the decimal of pi?
    HAHAHAHAHHA!! OMG THAT IS AWESOME!!!!! you made my day!!!!

JUST when I have to get offline for a few days. Ugh.
    And anyways, congrats. I have kinda decided I'd elevate you to 3rd seat if I see another of your post, and when I came online, that was the first thing I saw. 8D Now, get a bit more frequent and you'll nab Lieutenant in no time

What? College just started! XD Speaking of college, though, Spring semester just started AND it's going to be, well, you guessed it, a busy time. XD So expect me more less sometimes, maybe without prior notice. I'll... try to lurk around, though. And... Karen, (I decided to call Arenak Karen for no reason. XP) please watch over the club if... I'm gone. XD

on that note, I have to say goodbye to everyone. School starts on Jan10th for me, and I have a hell of a lot of classes, and I have professors to b**** to about the marks they gave me.

Anyway have a good evening ya'll

i will leave you guys a song to remember me by: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFYBSwaMVqY

one of my friends said it was pretty accurate for me. (do i believe them? no, but its catchy)

oh, and to NL:
    you're a llama!

we all know i love dramatic exits

ŕ la prochaine! || Till next time!

I go for a few days and everyone becomes active and replies like hell -.-

That song does remind me of someone :\
    It is catchy

And what a dramatic exit -.-

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

[FONT=Candara]
    JUST when I have to get offline for a few days. Ugh.
    And anyways, congrats. I have kinda decided I'd elevate you to 3rd seat if I see another of your post, and when I came online, that was the first thing I saw. 8D Now, get a bit more frequent and you'll nab Lieutenant in no time
    Thanks for the promotion, and being inactive for awhile for once was not my fault. My mom confiscated my computer again for no apparent reason.

What? College just started! XD Speaking of college, though, Spring semester just started AND it's going to be, well, you guessed it, a busy time. XD So expect me more less sometimes, maybe without prior notice. I'll... try to lurk around, though. And... Karen, (I decided to call Arenak Karen for no reason. XP) please watch over the club if... I'm gone. XD
    Karen...not the worse name people in this club had...so I guess I'll live with that nickname. And sure, I'll watch the club for you. Just don't expect me to try to stop Blue or someone when they go insane, again.

I think it's just some random song someone made on the internet. Though it would make sense for Carl to sing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    i will leave you guys a song to remember me by: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFYBSwaMVqY

one of my friends said it was pretty accurate for me. (do i believe them? no, but its catchy)
    You sure? It seems to fit you perfectly.
    Arenak

What? I'm sure I didn't word it in a confusing way.
    Edit: Oh, oops, I meant 4D onto 3D onto 2D
    ... *more blank look*

*nods*

HAHAHAHAHHA!! OMG THAT IS AWESOME!!!!! you made my day!!!!
    I am awesome, thank you very much

on that note, I have to say goodbye to everyone. School starts on Jan10th for me, and I have a hell of a lot of classes, and I have professors to b**** to about the marks they gave me.

Oh... Bye. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Arenak View Post
    Thanks for the promotion, and being inactive for awhile for once was not my fault. My mom confiscated my computer again for no apparent reason.
    You deserve that, for being active enough =)
    You should ask your mom to join the club. XP

Quote Originally Posted by Arenak View Post
    Karen...not the worse name people in this club had...so I guess I'll live with that nickname. And sure, I'll watch the club for you. Just don't expect me to try to stop Blue or someone when they go insane, again.
    Glad it fit. And nah, just watch the infirmary. If Blue gets mad, let him. But if he gets mad IN the infirmary or somewhere near, just press the red button on the wall of the north corridor. That should stop him. :P

Oh? We'll see about that...

You really like that duo, don't you?
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    I go for a few days and everyone becomes active and replies like hell -.-
    Yup!
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    And what a dramatic exit -.-
    Typical Da.c.

... *more blank look*
    ...What? That was as general explanation as I could give you without giving examples.

You should ask your mom to join the club. XP

Oh man, I don't think ANYONE wants their mum in the club...
    Glad it fit. And nah, just watch the infirmary. If Blue gets mad, let him. But if he gets mad IN the infirmary or somewhere near, just press the red button on the wall of the north corridor. That should stop him. :P
    Or just let a captain deal with him.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

I love my keyboard, lol. That was mostly my X-mas present.

As for the club, just updated. If anything's wrong or whatever, go ahead and notify me.

I'm headed back to college too. But I shouldn't be away. There's wifi this time so I should be on more. And able to do stuff as it happens, lol.

And awesome, this week manga

I can be, if be gruesome you mean my tendency to shove my hand through their ribcage and rip out the heart they don't deserve
    Resident vengence demon speaking, how may I help you?
    i think it was more the whole "melting" thing, along with your natural gruesomeness.

i have to explain s**t sometime. and Zakei likes to talk

Ah. Must've forgotten.
    it's cool. before i write a new chapter i always have to read the last one just to make sure i don't repeat anything.

Mhm. Then that line must be famous way back then. In the book, that line (made an *** out of you and me) made sense because he (the character) wrote the word assume as ASS U ME.
    i believe the book i saw it in was published in 1993, so yeah if your's was old it is highly possible Patterson stole it.

The Vizard. Those rapid slashes reminded me of her, lol.
    i just couldn't figure out how it related to Lisa, but now i do.

Yes <3
    there's more where that came from. my sister laughed when i showed here this btw.
    Ahaha, that's true.
    yeah i thought that answer out.

Oh? Who and why?
    i don't know. i just wanted to sound psychic.

When they went to Hueco Mundo, they fought 2 Arrancars, and they broke their masks to get more powerful.
    Iceringer and the idiot Chad killed, right?

If that's true, we should be wary of him the most.
    no you should trust him entirely.
    ŕ la prochaine! || Till next time!
    too too dramatic.
    sorry i haven't been here all week. double shifts and stomach flu will do that to a guy. chapter will attempt to be up if i have more time.

so yeah. manga needs to come. club's too dead.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

Oh? We'll see about that...
    You'll think twice about saying that if you hear the amount of work I've got. And it's only the first week, mind you. 8D But then, mine is a preparation program, so it's a bit hectic.

...What? That was as general explanation as I could give you without giving examples.
    ...Ookay...

Oh man, I don't think ANYONE wants their mum in the club...
    Hey, who knows? XD

Or just let a captain deal with him.
    Well, if they aren't too busy. Only you seem to be around, idk. At least, we'll always have an alternative plan should all Captains are away or whatever. Speaking of Blue, even he is away. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    As for the club, just updated. If anything's wrong or whatever, go ahead and notify me.
    Uh, Karen is actually my third seat... for now. But you got her a Lieutenant seat

Yay 8D

sorry i haven't been here all week. double shifts and stomach flu will do that to a guy. chapter will attempt to be up if i have more time.
    Looking forward to that... if I find time to read it

so yeah. manga needs to come. club's too dead.
    Hear, hear. Members don't discuss anime much, or that could also be a topic, lol. But I still need to watch 303, lol.

Finally.
    D8 Hope you're feeling better.
    Iceringer and the idiot Chad killed, right?
    Yeah. It sounded like you were calling Chad an idiot.
    no you should trust him entirely.
    pfffffffft

You'll think twice about saying that if you hear the amount of work I've got. And it's only the first week, mind you. 8D
    Probably, yeah XD

...Ookay...

...When I write out a proper explanation and stuff, I'll send it to you.

Well, if they aren't too busy. Only you seem to be around, idk. XD
    I love being so young that I don't have to go to college/uni.

Hear, hear. Members don't discuss anime much, or that could also be a topic, lol. But I still need to watch 303, lol.
    Yeah, I need to catch up
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 11th January 2011 at 5:26 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

so, i love this week.

Spoiler:- manga:

Look no further than the

IT'S FINALLY HERE!
        Spoiler:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Spoiler:
    I like the last guy.
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:- Reply to ILP's question of how the Fullbringers are produced, and lol @ something Arc said:
    Last edited by Eon Master; 12th January 2011 at 11:10 PM.
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
        Spoiler:- Reply to ILP's question of how the Fullbringers are produced, and lol @ something Arc said:
        Spoiler:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

IT'S FINALLY HERE!
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    How'd you get high on Hollow? XD

Mhm, yeah, that's probable.

Spoiler:- Finally the New Chapter :D:
    Last edited by CyberBlaziken; 13th January 2011 at 11:59 AM.

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Yay for the return of Bleach! And One Piece!!

Spoiler:- Manga 433:

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by Zameric; 13th January 2011 at 9:31 PM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Page 102 of 247 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast