Page 107 of 248 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 6191

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

  1. #2651
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
        Spoiler:- manga:
        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Season 2

        Spoiler:- Chapter 1 - Cinnamon Winds:
    This is an OC, right?
    Also, glad to see you writing again. I totally enjoyed the first season, and looking forward for the 2nd one :3

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I, on the other hand, can't get enough of them OMNOMNOMNOMNOM
    *gratified*
    Last edited by arceus03; 11th February 2011 at 5:50 AM.


  2. #2652
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
        Spoiler:- Spoiler-manga:
        Spoiler:- Reply:


    Just wanted to make that clear.

  3. #2653
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    331

    Default

        Spoiler:- manga:

    'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

    Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

  4. #2654
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    I'm back after being gone for a few days.
    I've got some free time now since it's the weekend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arenak View Post
    Actually the Percy Jackson Castor and Pollux were probably named after the ones' from greek mythology. Pollux was a son of Zues and Castor was mortal. When Castor died Pollux agreed to share his immortality with his brother so they live half their life on Olympus and half in the Underworld. I think they're the gods of sailors or something.
    Yeah, that's what I based the two characters in my fanfic off of too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arenak View Post
    Oh, first Blue, then Min return. Next thing I know it'll be an all-out brawl between Blue and Rotrum, and Min will go insane on Arc's cookies. Something of that nature for sure.
    Ahahaha, that would be a great scene to watch on.
    Arc and me would sit and eat popcorn while watching it, if he didn't have to guard his cookies.

    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga:
        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    On a random note, I decided to write a story.

    On another random note I decided to use you guys as characters in my English Story. Right now Kida is kicking MC into the ground.
    Kida might give that a thumbs up while MC might shoot you a glare for it, I think. xD

    Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
        Spoiler:- Bleach 308:
        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
        Spoiler:- manga:
        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post


        Spoiler:


    This is an OC, right?
    Also, glad to see you writing again. I totally enjoyed the first season, and looking forward for the 2nd one :3
    Replies to spoiled stuff in bold, in the spoiler.

    No, that's the club's resident shota.

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
        Spoiler:- manga:
        Spoiler:



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  5. #2655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
        Spoiler:- manga:
        Spoiler:

  6. #2656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga:

    Bye. Happy new Years. (Bit late)
    What I'm worried is that those are both GENUINE fetishes.
    And didn't you say that before? And mentioned that all others before did not count because of your time zone? Or that might have been Christmas..
    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    unrelated note: anyone know anything about the Battle of Passchendaele? I have a research paper i have to do for history class about it. (Britishies i'm a talking to you)
    Anything I say will come from Google.
    Alternatively, I could ask my History teachers.
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post


        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  7. #2657

    Default

    ^
    Umm... Last time I checked, Ichigo was only 100% himself. Not 150%... (You said 3 halfs, so...)

    ...I need a life.

  8. #2658
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    ^ It's Ichigo. The rules of how much of anything you can be really don't apply to him. Like, at all.

        Spoiler:- Here's an example:


    Oh, and note about the manga...

        Spoiler:- manga:
    Last edited by Eon Master; 13th February 2011 at 12:09 AM.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."



  9. #2659
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Hey guys, I got Color Bleach+ in the mail today from Barns & Noble.
    I noticed that there was a change on the battle data charts.
    Physical Strength was changed to Stamina. And Kenpachi's offense was boosted to 199. xD
    I'm going to change our charts because I think stamina is better than physical strength.
    Let me know here, or through PM, if you want your stats changed.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    What I'm worried is that those are both GENUINE fetishes.
    That makes me worried too... o.0

    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    ^
    Umm... Last time I checked, Ichigo was only 100% himself. Not 150%... (You said 3 halfs, so...)

    ...I need a life.
    I lawl at you for trying to challenge Ant's 3-halves logic.
    It's like trying to...divide by 0, or something. >.>

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Oh, and note about the manga...

        Spoiler:- manga:
        Spoiler:



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  10. #2660

    Default

    ^
    EEP. Dividing by 0 kinda sorta results in like a black hole or something... So... DOES THAT MEAN ICHIGO IS A BLACK HOLE??? WILL HE DIE AT THE END??? GASP.......

    That was just random nonsense... I'm sorry!!! =O

    In exchange, I'll make another banner... (I haven't made one in SOOOO long!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

    edit: here is the new userbar. feel free to use it.



    The Japanese characters are the hiragana reading of "Hisagomaru" aka Hanataro's zanpakuto aka the character in the image... I didn't use the kanji because it wouldn't show up well in a tiny image like a userbar.

    I had to add some text though because the image alone was very... lonely. XD I mean really- it's just a tiny circle. Hahaha...
    Last edited by minchan; 13th February 2011 at 4:26 AM.

  11. #2661
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Everywhere. At the Same Time
    Posts
    534

    Default

    ILP, I meant Happy Chinese/Other Places New Year, which is why it was only a bit late.

    Err...Mehbeh we should just cut Ichigo into pieces and we can end this argument? And technically he can be like 300% Since..

        Spoiler:- Manga:


    Therefore there is 300% of Ichigo

    I don't find alot of special manga books other than normal ones. Once we went to Little Tokyo in L.A. One of the places we went to was a bookstore and it had tons of trinkets and manga and other books/magazines in japanese. There were tons of extra manga books on top of the normal ones..now if only some of them had been in english I might've bought something.

    On a Random note, I'm considering making an RPG here after Black Rock Shooter

    On another Random but slightly more related note, I found an MMORPG in the making that apparently (Or so it says?) has permission to use Bleach and Naruto Characters/Ideas. It also has chibis. The Trailer was ridiculously lulzy. Ichigo summoned Naruto and Bleach characters from scrolls, Hitsugaya had a giant Ice Shuriken, was overall pretty good and funny

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

  12. #2662
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Just thought I'd throw this over to Zam... I need a new chart anyway.

        Spoiler:- Combat Stats:


    These definitely fit me better than the last set.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."



  13. #2663
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    In exchange, I'll make another banner... (I haven't made one in SOOOO long!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

    edit: here is the new userbar. feel free to use it.



    The Japanese characters are the hiragana reading of "Hisagomaru" aka Hanataro's zanpakuto aka the character in the image... I didn't use the kanji because it wouldn't show up well in a tiny image like a userbar.

    I had to add some text though because the image alone was very... lonely. XD I mean really- it's just a tiny circle. Hahaha...
    Oh my gosh! That is so adorable.
    I might just use it in place of my current banner.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Just thought I'd throw this over to Zam... I need a new chart anyway.

        Spoiler:- Combat Stats:


    These definitely fit me better than the last set.
    Ok, I'll have that done in a little bit.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  14. #2664

    Default

    ^
    Glad you like it. XD

    I'll try to make some more now that I'm back... I really do enjoy making them. Hahaha.....

    It's just not easy with the stuff I always have to do. (homework etc.)

    I shall be getting off for today though because 1- Bleach starts in 5 minutes. =O
    and 2, I'm going ice skating (or rather, clinging to the wall and still falling on my butt) with my friends tomorrow... Yeah I can't ice skate for my life. =P

  15. #2665
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Here are some fixed-up BDCs


    Last edited by Zameric; 13th February 2011 at 7:10 AM.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  16. #2666
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Ahahaha, that would be a great scene to watch on.
    Arc and me would sit and eat popcorn while watching it, if he didn't have to guard his cookies.

    No, that's the club's resident shota.
    POPCORN 8D
    Eh, who? Muffin?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Physical Strength was changed to Stamina. And Kenpachi's offense was boosted to 199. xD
    I'm going to change our charts because I think stamina is better than physical strength.
    Let me know here, or through PM, if you want your stats changed.

    Infact, there was such an incident of were the symbol was used on the Arizona state government's agriculture building since before WWII, but is now being taken down. It was originally a symbol of peace/happiness/something that was used by the local Indian tribes.[/random tangent]
    Even if it's stamina, I wouldn't have anything to change XD

    Great, more random fact to throw in for my convention 8D

    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post


    The Japanese characters are the hiragana reading of "Hisagomaru" aka Hanataro's zanpakuto aka the character in the image... I didn't use the kanji because it wouldn't show up well in a tiny image like a userbar.
    HISAGOMARU I thought that was a ball of onigiri before reading this post XD

    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    On another Random but slightly more related note, I found an MMORPG in the making that apparently (Or so it says?) has permission to use Bleach and Naruto Characters/Ideas. It also has chibis. The Trailer was ridiculously lulzy. Ichigo summoned Naruto and Bleach characters from scrolls, Hitsugaya had a giant Ice Shuriken, was overall pretty good and funny
    XD That sounds like a lot of fun


  17. #2667
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,813

    Default



    Something wrong with this :P

    Partially my fault, but I meant Kido/Reiatsu to be 50. However, you also put it in wrong if it was supposed to be 60, the ammount of lines it passes atm shows that it's 40 :P
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."



  18. #2668
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Partially my fault, but I meant Kido/Reiatsu to be 50. However, you also put it in wrong if it was supposed to be 60, the ammount of lines it passes atm shows that it's 40 :P
    *facepalms*
    And of course I did not notice that at all...
    I'll have it fixed in a bit. >.>
    All fixed. Enjoy your new new Battle Data Chart. ;p


    Here are a some more charts.

    Last edited by Zameric; 14th February 2011 at 4:08 AM.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  19. #2669
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where my Dragon Army is...
    Posts
    466

    Default

        Spoiler:- Battle Chart Data:


    Sorry, guys projects and life keep me from you all.
    I'm catching up on the Anime and manga now...I'll post about them later...

    Happy Valentines day everyone!

    Which Bleach Character would you give a valentines gift to/ would take a gift from?
    Last edited by MasterCharizard15; 14th February 2011 at 2:39 PM.

  20. #2670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    ^
    Umm... Last time I checked, Ichigo was only 100% himself. Not 150%... (You said 3 halfs, so...)

    ...I need a life.
    Ichigo is actually i% of himself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    I lawl at you for trying to challenge Ant's 3-halves logic.
    It's like trying to...divide by 0, or something. >.>
    Pfffft I've done that ages ago. Right now, I'm trying to divide infinity into 0.

    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    ^
    EEP. Dividing by 0 kinda sorta results in like a black hole or something... So... DOES THAT MEAN ICHIGO IS A BLACK HOLE??? WILL HE DIE AT THE END??? GASP.......
    Yes and yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post


    The Japanese characters are the hiragana reading of "Hisagomaru" aka Hanataro's zanpakuto aka the character in the image... I didn't use the kanji because it wouldn't show up well in a tiny image like a userbar.

    I had to add some text though because the image alone was very... lonely. XD I mean really- it's just a tiny circle. Hahaha...
    That's awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    ILP, I meant Happy Chinese/Other Places New Year, which is why it was only a bit late.
    Ah, okay.
    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga:


    Therefore there is 300% of Ichigo
    I'm sticking with i% of Ichigo.
    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    On another Random but slightly more related note, I found an MMORPG in the making that apparently (Or so it says?) has permission to use Bleach and Naruto Characters/Ideas. It also has chibis. The Trailer was ridiculously lulzy. Ichigo summoned Naruto and Bleach characters from scrolls, Hitsugaya had a giant Ice Shuriken, was overall pretty good and funny
    Link to the trailer pl0x
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Intelligence: 100, changed from 90. I had originally thought that only the 12th division Captain would have an intelligence of 100, but that seems to not be the case. I can fit into the current benchmark as well if I use Senny as an example, since his is also 100. I've outmanuvered him in combat, and I'm fairly intelligent out of it at least (right?), so I should be able to reach the same level as him.

    I've also outmatched ILP at competitive Pokemon ;p
    Eh, I've become a lot more relaxed about 100 intelligence Because to be honest, the categories are fail. "Intelligence" should be more "strategy" or something.
    I'll get you back for that, Eon, just you wait until BW comes out in English
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Intelligence: [100]
    I hang around Ilp and Eon, I refuse to be the stupid one, so this is also a given. If you must know more reasons why, (CoughILPCough) then I'll give you more information.

    I studied psychology so I basically have a psychological warfare with my foe, breaking down everything they believe in and stand for until they lose the will to fight, or even live depending on how much I mess them up.

    Again, I hang around Ilp so Science is a given, but mostly on thermodynamics and the effects my fire and smoke from it can be used to their fullest potential.

    ...move along, there is nothing else to see here. That you need to know about.
    Like I said before, much more relaxed Though I'm glad you gave a whole essay on why you should be allowed. And yes, us hanging around definitely pushes you to 100
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Happy Valentines day everyone!
    Maybe it's just me, but I've never seen it to be a massively big thing where I live. Idk, maybe I'm just sick and cynical.

    Which Bleach Character would you give a valentines gift to/ would take a gift from?

    You should know by now/And anyone, really, I don't mind too much
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  21. #2671
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    Ergh, why are people's Intelligence at 100, none of us are Genii, makes me feel stupid!! garrrgh ... =.= [/rant]

        Spoiler:- manga:

  22. #2672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    Ergh, why are people's Intelligence at 100, none of us are Genii, makes me feel stupid!! garrrgh ... =.= [/rant]
    Genii? That is more awesome than it needs to be.
    Like I said before, intelligence probably means more "strategy" and Kubo just picked the word "intelligence" because it sounds better. Unless I do a Kenpachi and I get 199 intelligence, I'd be MORE than happy to let others get 100 intelligence

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
        Spoiler:- manga:
        Spoiler:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  23. #2673
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Happy Valentines Day, I guess. xD
    *gives you all virtual candy*

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
        Spoiler:- Battle Chart Data:
    Ah, okay. That differs quite a bit from your old chart.
    But I don't quite agree with this standard people keep talking about.
    I'd rather you guys be true to yourselves than try to fit a fad.

    Here is your new chart.



    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Like I said before, intelligence probably means more "strategy" and Kubo just picked the word "intelligence" because it sounds better. Unless I do a Kenpachi and I get 199 intelligence, I'd be MORE than happy to let others get 100 intelligence
    I think Golde would have to approve that first. xD
    But then what would Dauc have for an Intellect number?

    Which Bleach Character would you give a valentines gift to/ would take a gift from?
    Hmm, I don't who I'd give a lover present to.
    I'd probably pass out friend presents, like small candy, to several people.
    And I'd graciously accept presents from anyone, unless it seemed like a weird present.
    Last edited by Zameric; 15th February 2011 at 12:48 AM.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  24. #2674
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In a Captains Meeting
    Posts
    47

    Default

    HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!!!!
    man today was awesome lol i mean..well i dont want to go into details...its to..sexual

    Which Bleach Character would you give a valentines gift to/ would take a gift from?
    umm Orihime, Mashiro, Yoruichi, Isane, Momo, Lisa, and Rangiku. I would take them out to eat.
    O and i dont think i commented on the new anime n manga

        Spoiler:- Anime:


        Spoiler:- Manga:
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

    Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

  25. #2675

    Default

    Happy (end of) Valentine's Day!!! XD

    Which Bleach Character would you give a valentines gift to/ would take a gift from?

    Shiro-chan. <3
    If you couldn't figure that out then no offense but... you kinda fail. XD (Well maybe not... Depends if you've known me for a while or not. XD)

    ILP... Are you saying Ichigo doesn't exist? GASP.
    no wait...
    LE GASP. XD

    LOL Captain isn't even what you said a bit much? This is a forum for a kids franchise. =P

    (But conisdering the stuff kids know these days... There's this kid in the elementary division of my school who, when he was 6, knew more than I knew when I was like 11-12. =/ It's a sad reality)

    AHEM. Anywho.

    Oh yeah Zam you needs to make me a new chart. But alas I have misplaced the stats that I want. D= (They're obviously different from PC. Durrh. XD)

        Spoiler:


    Well anywho my mom's making me get off. Coz according to her, 11pm is late. D= But I just ordered a new laptop so soon time won't be an issue... I'll have my laptop in my room. XD

    ...Oh lookie. I made a big post again. Yuppers. I'm back for real. XD

Page 107 of 248 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •