Page 109 of 248 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 6191

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

  1. #2701

    Default

    Hello, wayjun. ^_^ I'm Min, the lieutenant of squad 5. Welcome to the club!!! ^_^

    Join squad 5. We have sweets. And parties. And me. The most awesome person ever. (That last bit was a joke.)

    Anyway, welcome, hope you like it here, and all that stuff. LOL

  2. #2702
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    North-Eastern U.S.A.
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    He's always in Bankai, and it's not TOO big a sword. And he'd only use it when he needs to block an attack, and could probably shrink it.
    Right, A sword that is barely smaller than Ichigo is 'not TOO big' at all >.>
    Besides Ichigo always had two hands on it, and he used it as a shield at some points.

        Spoiler:- Manga:


    Quote Originally Posted by wayjun View Post
    Can I join? I will be active, or at least as active as I can be, considering the massive amounts of homework I receive from multiple teachers. -_-. I will put up the Zanpakuto (is that how you spell it?) soon, my brain is fried from homework and RP's. "Zachiru"
    Oh, new member. Welcome to the Bleach Club, I'm Arenak, 3rd seat of the 4th Squad, or Karen (when Arc is feeling... odd). And you're correct on Zanpakuto according to bleach wiki.


    It's incredible how fast people pounce on the new guy.
    Arenak

  3. #2703
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    bribing the new member already are ya?
    It's a warm welcome, not a bribe.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    By squaring him.
        Spoiler:
    I never thought of that. 8D Of course. though what will happen if we square root him?

        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

    Yep, because I have one of those all the time, with my little Pinky sticking out. I say.
    That sounds just like Aunt Petunia

    Quote Originally Posted by Arenak View Post
    (when Arc is feeling... odd).

    It's incredible how fast people pounce on the new guy.
    That part made me lol. XD
    Not pouncing, just welcoming

        Spoiler:
    Last edited by arceus03; 19th February 2011 at 11:39 AM.


  4. #2704
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Great question. Next?
    Posts
    1,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga 437:
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post


    It's a warm welcome, not a bribe.
    symantics

    I never thought of that. 8D Of course. though what will happen if we square root him?
    implosions. lots and lots of implosions.

    That sounds just like Aunt Petunia
    who?
    so now that the vote is 2 for me and Rotr to 2 for Min and Blue, i have to decide the fight.

    People

    FLANGE = GUARD/TSUBA
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

    Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

    We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!


    ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

  5. #2705
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Eh, late as usual, busy as always. You guys know the drill by now.

    Welcome to the club, Wayjun. I'm Eon Master, Captain of Squad 7. In keeping with ILP's tradition of giving out nicknames, you can call me Eon, Nick, Seijuro, Storm, Penumbra, or any other non-derogatory nickname you see fit.

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari
    not trying to mess you up Eon but...

    i created a new fullbring for myself as the lance seemed clunky.
    Not like it matters now. I'm giving up on all my fanfics except my Naruto one in the works and possibly my Pokemon POV fic. I just don't have the time, idea stream, or energy to devote to any more than that.

    Quote Originally Posted by NL
    I've decided to make our Squad a Defense based Squad, with our motto being...
    "Do not enter a battle unwilling to defend your comrades to fight"
    Because your abilities are sooo defensive. :P

    Nah, I'm just kidding. Truthfully, it's not the nature of the ability that determines its use, it's the intent behind how its user wields it. Considering how much of a protective person you are, you'd probably be the most suited for this, after me, and only because my abilities are more defensive in nature.

    Also, that motto is cool, but worded rather badly. Perhaps: "Do not enter a battle if you are unwilling to defend your comrades", or some such.

    Quote Originally Posted by NL
    Oh don't worry, so do I, we still act the same of when we were friends, i'm not a very tactile person, and can be quite cold and hard to reach at times, but he's ok with that =]
    ^ This. Utterly and completely this. That's why you'll be a successful couple.

    Oh, and congrats again.

    Quote Originally Posted by NL
    No it isn't, you shouldn't be any higher than our Captain Commander.
    ^ Again, this. Nobody should really go above the 490 mark, and even then I feel like that's pushing it (and yes, I know that's slightly hypocritical, but I'm one of the stronger Captains anyway). Only Golde should ever pass 500.

    Although, we should keep in mind that the only reason his stats aren't proportionally increasing to keep pace with everybody else is because he's not here right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by NL
    Yep, because I have one of those all the time, with my little Pinky sticking out. I say.
    Blue, as a British person? XD Challenge.
    XD I just imagined a wolf wearing a monocle.

    Ugh, you can't even imagine. I tried making him into a punk rocker type to keep him in character, but it really didn't work at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Min
    (That last bit was a joke.)
    Clarifying that was probably unnecessary. If you have any kind of sense, it's pretty obvious. *shrug* Just saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arenak
    Right, A sword that is barely smaller than Ichigo is 'not TOO big' at all >.>
    Note that ILP was refering to his Bankai. Moot point now, but w/e.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arenak
        Spoiler:- manga:
        Spoiler:- reply:


    Quote Originally Posted by kusari
    who?
    From Harry Potter. Harry's aunt, Dudley's mum.

    If someone wants to pick up on my fic's ideas, feel free to do so. It'd be interesting to see what someone else makes of it.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 20th February 2011 at 4:17 AM.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."



  6. #2706
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Great question. Next?
    Posts
    1,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Eh, late as usual, busy as always. You guys know the drill by now.
    yeah we're pretty much used to it

    Also, that motto is cool, but worded rather badly. Perhaps: "Do not enter a battle if you are unwilling to defend your comrades", or some such.
    that sounds slightly better

    ^ This. Utterly and completely this. That's why you'll be a successful couple.
    no necissarily. my last gf broke up with me because i did the same thing. we had been friends and i tried to keep that feeling while still taking it a step further and she didn't like that.

    XD I just imagined a wolf wearing a monocle.
    and now that image is burned into my skull

    Ugh, you can't even imagine. I tried making him into a punk rocker type to keep him in character, but it really didn't work at all.

    From Harry Potter. Harry's aunt, Dudley's mum.
    oh. i see.

    If someone wants to pick up on my fic's ideas, feel free to do so. It'd be interesting to see what someone else makes of it.
    i may do it just because i think i need a fresh topic as my brain is a little bit fried for my normal fic. you've given a good place to start with. i'd still like to hear what you had planned so it'd give me something to work with. just pm me with the details.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

    Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

    We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!


    ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

  7. #2707
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    331

    Default

    Oh so thats what a Flange is :| Thanks kusa!

    Giving up like that Eon? :/ that's not like you, but i understand you decision

    'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

    Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

  8. #2708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    Yep, because I have one of those all the time, with my little Pinky sticking out. I say.
    Blue, as a British person? XD Challenge.
    I so need a monocle and a pipe.
    Which reminds me, usually when the protagonist is American, the villain has a British accent, will that mean our doppelgangers will talk with American accents?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arenak View Post
    Right, A sword that is barely smaller than Ichigo is 'not TOO big' at all >.>
    Besides Ichigo always had two hands on it, and he used it as a shield at some points.
    Like Eon said, I was referring to his Bankai, which I would think is about the length of his arm or something I've never paid attention to its new length, and I don't know the optimal length of a sword.
    And while he does use two hands on it, I'm sure he'll only pull out his shield when he actually needs to use it Or there'll be some kind of sentient being in his badge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arenak
    It's incredible how fast people pounce on the new guy.
    Well, I always say hi to the new members anyway WITHOUT any bribes
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    I never thought of that. 8D Of course. though what will happen if we square root him?
    He'll become even MORE imaginary
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    ^ Again, this. Nobody should really go above the 490 mark, and even then I feel like that's pushing it (and yes, I know that's slightly hypocritical, but I'm one of the stronger Captains anyway). Only Golde should ever pass 500.
    I think Golde should be enough above 500 such that the rest of us can just about reach 500.

    In the manga, there are very clear boundaries in terms of strength (Yamamoto and Aizen, then Unohana and Shunsui, then probably Byakuya and Ukitake, etc.) whereas it's not so clear here. Also, manga captains are very much either "specialised" or "generalised", while in here, with the only exception being I think Jin, everyone is very generalised in most stats, with the exception being one or two specialised stats.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master
    Even if Kubo loves arsepulls, he'd never do something that overkill, it'd destroy his own series.
    He'd try it to see what would happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master
    If someone wants to pick up on my fic's ideas, feel free to do so. It'd be interesting to see what someone else makes of it.
    I want to, but I'm WAY too lazy >.>
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  9. #2709
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Hello and welcome to the Bleach Club, Wayjun.
    I'm Zameric, the captain of Squad 9 and justice!.
    Just follow the rules and have a good time.
    Just to note, I'm the resident Chad fan.
    So try to respect that unless you want to get on my bad side.

    What concept in Bleach would you like explored/explained/taken to its logical extreme?
    KIDO GUNS!
    I'd like so see how students in the Soul Reaper academy get their zanpakuto.
    Are they are taught how to manifest it, or are they given something like blanks?

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    The episode that she got them?
    And besides, it's been retconned, what, twice now where she got her powers from.
    Well, I meant the episode that they manifested.
    But you're right that the source is still unclear.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Mangamangamanga
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I've decided to make our Squad a Defense based Squad, with our motto being...
    "Do not enter a battle unwilling to defend your comrades to fight"
    Couldn't that also fit as a theme for Squad 4, sort of? ;p

    Sounds like a decent theme to have. Squad 1 is leaders, 2 is ninjas, 3 will be defense, 4 is aid, 11 is offense, and 12 is dividing the 4th dimension by 0 science.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arenak View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga:
        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Not like it matters now. I'm giving up on all my fanfics except my Naruto one in the works and possibly my Pokemon POV fic. I just don't have the time, idea stream, or energy to devote to any more than that.
    Awww, just when I think I had an idea for my furbling.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Nobody should really go above the 490 mark, and even then I feel like that's pushing it (and yes, I know that's slightly hypocritical, but I'm one of the stronger Captains anyway). Only Golde should ever pass 500.

    Although, we should keep in mind that the only reason his stats aren't proportionally increasing to keep pace with everybody else is because he's not here right now.
    I agree with that, and not all the captains in the series were in the 480-500 range. Should I post what their stats are?

    Golde's so low because he sucks at Kido and hardly uses it.
    Though I do think his defense and speed could probably go up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    XD I just imagined a wolf wearing a monocle.
    Ahahahahaha! XD

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I so need a monocle and a pipe.
    Which reminds me, usually when the protagonist is American, the villain has a British accent, will that mean our doppelgangers will talk with American accents?
    Idk what it's like in British movies, but I think they should have French or Australian accents. xD
    Last edited by Zameric; 21st February 2011 at 3:11 AM.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  10. #2710
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Place With Many Tourists
    Posts
    494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Welcome to the Bleach Club, wayjun! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) but I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Ilpizzy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname.

    So, do you read the manga or watch the anime? Where are you, for either?
    I read the subbed anime-what? Watch/read? I meant I watch the subbed anime, but I read the sub titles. I have watched all the subbed episodes, though some I really don't like for some reasons. Why did the anime go so far off the story line in some places?

    What concept in Bleach would you like explored/explained/taken to its logical extreme?:

    Why Kuchiki Byakuya and Zaraki Kenpachi wan to fight so badly. Do their ideals differ that much?

  11. #2711
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    North-Eastern U.S.A.
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    [s]Like Eon said, I was referring to his Bankai, which I would think is about the length of his arm or something I've never paid attention to its new length, and I don't know the optimal length of a sword.

    And while he does use two hands on it, I'm sure he'll only pull out his shield when he actually needs to use it Or there'll be some kind of sentient being in his badge.

    Well, I always say hi to the new members anyway WITHOUT any bribes
    He'll become even MORE imaginary
    Oh, sorry then, I didn't get what you were saying quite right

    Probably, but you are in the minority with NL. And then there is Blue...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:- FGT:


    Quote Originally Posted by wayjun View Post
    What concept in Bleach would you like explored/explained/taken to its logical extreme?:

    Why Kuchiki Byakuya and Zaraki Kenpachi wan to fight so badly. Do their ideals differ that much?
        Spoiler:- Kenpachi & Kuchiki:
    Arenak

  12. #2712
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Not like it matters now. I'm giving up on all my fanfics except my Naruto one in the works and possibly my Pokemon POV fic. I just don't have the time, idea stream, or energy to devote to any more than that.
    Too bad. I enjoyed them =[ Ah well. Life is more important ^.^

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Well, I always say hi to the new members anyway WITHOUT any bribes

    He'll become even MORE imaginary

    I want to, but I'm WAY too lazy >.>
    Of course you wouldn't. I mean, who'd want to join your squad if the first thing you said to them was "We're trying to create the 5th dimension here using a combination of the 3D world we live in as well as some adjustments to the subatomic particles, mainly quarks, accelerated to the speed of light. Care to join?"

    ohshi-

    Typical you

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    I'd like so see how students in the Soul Reaper academy get their zanpakuto.
    Are they are taught how to manifest it, or are they given something like blanks?
    Wiki says that it's the result of the solidification of the wielder's reiryoku, so it must manifest itself, not given, I assume. But yeah, the process of them getting a zanpakto has yet to be shown.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:
    Spinning. I didn't think of that. Probable.

    Ah. But his tone/facial expression wasn't even serious =\

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Couldn't that also fit as a theme for Squad 4, sort of? ;p
    Nononononono. We're defensive but not to the same extent as the 3rd Division. I believe Unohana once said this: "Our job is not to draw blood, but to stop its flow. So long as you do not raise hand to us, we will not attack."



    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    12 is dividing the 4th dimension by 0 science.
    WIN

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Golde's so low because he sucks at Kido and hardly uses it.
    Though I do think his defense and speed could probably go up.
    Yeah, it should be 100. Intellect as well, heck, you can't be a Captain Commander if you don't know how to organize your army.

    Quote Originally Posted by wayjun View Post
    Why did the anime go so far off the story line in some places?
    Fillers. Mainly because the anime is catching too fast on the manga, so a series of fillers is made to slow it down a bit. It's because for one episode of anime, approximately 2 or 3 chapters of manga will be covered, so yeah.

    Do you read the manga, btw?

    Quote Originally Posted by Arenak View Post
        Spoiler:- Kenpachi & Kuchiki:
        Spoiler:



  13. #2713
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Place With Many Tourists
    Posts
    494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post


    Do you read the manga, btw?
    No-or sort of. I only read it if I go to the book store and my parents aren't looking. They don't approve of my watching of anime. I'm glad I never showed then Naruto or Bleach, because they didn't approve of Shugo Chara. -_- Imagine their thoughts of Bleach. I shudder to think of it.

  14. #2714
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wayjun View Post
    No-or sort of. I only read it if I go to the book store and my parents aren't looking. They don't approve of my watching of anime. I'm glad I never showed then Naruto or Bleach, because they didn't approve of Shugo Chara. -_- Imagine their thoughts of Bleach. I shudder to think of it.
    Ah. I assume your computer/laptop is located somewhere... public, like the living room? I didn't know what my parents would think of me watching the anime/reading the manga, but whenever they come upstairs (to where the computer is located) when I was reading the manga/watching the anime, I'd... shift to doing something else.

    btw, you already have the designs for your zanpakto? Or for that matter, any thoughts on joining which Squad?



  15. #2715
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Great question. Next?
    Posts
    1,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wayjun View Post
    No-or sort of. I only read it if I go to the book store and my parents aren't looking. They don't approve of my watching of anime. I'm glad I never showed then Naruto or Bleach, because they didn't approve of Shugo Chara. -_- Imagine their thoughts of Bleach. I shudder to think of it.
    i assume they don't approve of the violence?


    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post


    Ah. I assume your computer/laptop is located somewhere... public, like the living room? I didn't know what my parents would think of me watching the anime/reading the manga, but whenever they come upstairs (to where the computer is located) when I was reading the manga/watching the anime, I'd... shift to doing something else.
    i do kind of the same thing. because i live closer to my aunt and uncle than my parents, i shift the web page or tv channel when they're around.

    btw, you already have the designs for your zanpakto? Or for that matter, any thoughts on joining which Squad?
    he should come to Squad 13. I'm the only one without a squad member, active or inactive.
    so i'm officially putting my fic on hiatus to attempt another project. i'll be trying another fandom for my next fic. and because i'm gonna devote most of my time after the sixth to Black and White.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

    Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

    We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!


    ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

  16. #2716
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Place With Many Tourists
    Posts
    494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post


    Ah. I assume your computer/laptop is located somewhere... public, like the living room? I didn't know what my parents would think of me watching the anime/reading the manga, but whenever they come upstairs (to where the computer is located) when I was reading the manga/watching the anime, I'd... shift to doing something else.

    btw, you already have the designs for your zanpakto? Or for that matter, any thoughts on joining which Squad?

    I don't know which squad to join and I made the mistake of joining about a zillion RP's, so I have so very many RP posts to make. Not including my homework and general life. The Zanpakuto may be done very soon though, as I have my idea for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    I assume they don't approve of the violence?
    They don't. Though when I catch my dad watching WW2 movies, I start to wonder.

    *goes off to watch One Peice because she is bored*
    Last edited by Corrosion; 21st February 2011 at 10:20 AM.

  17. #2717
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    he should come to Squad 13. I'm the only one without a squad member, active or inactive.

    so i'm officially putting my fic on hiatus to attempt another project.
    That was a question, not an invitation. Okay? XD
    But Blue doesn't have a member as well, IIRC. No? He's relatively more inactive though

    ...Wait, Blue has Luppy... who is also inactive though and RG same
    ^Reminded by himself. :P
    What project?

    Quote Originally Posted by wayjun View Post
    The Zanpakuto may be done very soon though, as I have my idea for it.

    *goes off to watch One Peice because she is bored*
    Ah. I'm interested to see it.

    ....I didn't know you're a she. *fails at life*

    Last edited by arceus03; 21st February 2011 at 12:06 PM.


  18. #2718
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post


    That was a question, not an invitation. Okay? XD
    But Blue doesn't have a member as well, IIRC. No? He's relatively more inactive though

    What project?



    Ah. I'm interested to see it.

    ....I didn't know you're a she. *fails at life*

    And then there was Blue. I didn't know Wayjun was a she either. *fails at failing* She should come to Squad 11. If she doesn't mind signing the liability waver/warning i mentioned earlier. ^_^ And then the lack of blue dissapeared, and sadly, the red rose once again. If Anyone gets that reference I promise not to fight them for 5 goddamn years

    Pfft...Uh..What else. Sorry for my inactiveness, blah blah blah, Ya'll know im always on WLM if you need me, I never made a formal greeting to Arenak so blueislate What'sup Arenak. Uh.. oh yeah.

    EVERYONE PLEASE STOP TRYING TO MINDRAPE THE SQUAD 11 CAPTAIN. IT HURTS MY POOR SQUAD 11 BRAIN. I DO AND PROBABLY ALWAYS WILL HAVE INTERESTS IN SAID THINGS such as: The 4th dimension, and Quarks. I effing love Quarks. But as you can plainly see, my intelligence stat is 70. And that is only because i am learning smart stuff in school. That is all.
    isweartogodantifyoumakesomecrackaboutthe5thdimensi oni'llkillyou
    Last edited by VizardBlue; 21st February 2011 at 12:23 PM.
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

    Quote Originally Posted by ILP

    We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

    That's Gotei 13

  19. #2719
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Great question. Next?
    Posts
    1,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wayjun View Post
    I don't know which squad to join and I made the mistake of joining about a zillion RP's, so I have so very many RP posts to make. Not including my homework and general life. The Zanpakuto may be done very soon though, as I have my idea for it.
    you forget, this be not an RP

    *goes off to watch One Peice because she is bored*
    You're a she?! I thought you were a he the whole time.
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post


    That was a question, not an invitation. Okay? XD
    But Blue doesn't have a member as well, IIRC. No? He's relatively more inactive though
    he has members. they're just not active

    What project?
    it's something i've been thinking about doing for a while now. when i get it ready i'll post a link for you guys who would want to read it.

    Ah. I'm interested to see it.
    same here. for obvious reasons

    ....I didn't know you're a she. *fails at life*
    me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue View Post
    And then there was Blue. I didn't know Wayjun was a she either. *fails at failing* She should come to Squad 11. If she doesn't mind signing the liability waver/warning i mentioned earlier. ^_^ And then the lack of blue dissapeared, and sadly, the red rose once again. If Anyone gets that reference I promise not to fight them for 5 goddamn years
    it's the opposite of what will happen after i kick your ***

    Pfft...Uh..What else. Sorry for my inactiveness, blah blah blah, Ya'll know im always on WLM if you need me, I never made a formal greeting to Arenak so blueislate What'sup Arenak. Uh.. oh yeah.
    dude. srsly. you're really late

    EVERYONE PLEASE STOP TRYING TO MINDRAPE THE SQUAD 11 CAPTAIN. IT HURTS MY POOR SQUAD 11 BRAIN. I DO AND PROBABLY ALWAYS WILL HAVE INTERESTS IN SAID THINGS such as: The 4th dimension, and Quarks. I effing love Quarks. But as you can plainly see, my intelligence stat is 70. And that is only because i am learning smart stuff in school. That is all.
    isweartogodantifyoumakesomecrackaboutthe5thdimensi oni'llkillyou
    oh you poor, poor Squad 11 bastards. only being able to access information in the third dimension. if you were like the rest of us Tralfamadorians, you'd be able to see and get info in the fifth dimension.


    so yeah. that's pretty much it.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

    Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

    We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!


    ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

  20. #2720
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wayjun View Post
    No-or sort of. I only read it if I go to the book store and my parents aren't looking. They don't approve of my watching of anime. I'm glad I never showed then Naruto or Bleach, because they didn't approve of Shugo Chara. -_- Imagine their thoughts of Bleach. I shudder to think of it.
    What is your age? If you don't mind me asking
    Or is it just a issue of moral standards?

    Quote Originally Posted by wayjun View Post
    I don't know which squad to join and I made the mistake of joining about a zillion RP's, so I have so very many RP posts to make. Not including my homework and general life. The Zanpakuto may be done very soon though, as I have my idea for it.
    Well, you don't have to pick a squad to join immediately.
    You can take a little time to scout out the members and see which you'd like best.
    You can also take as much as you need with the zanpakuto.

    Quote Originally Posted by wayjun View Post
    *goes off to watch One Peice because she is bored*
    After you're settled in here, you should join my OP club.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    That was a question, not an invitation. Okay? XD
    But Blue doesn't have a member as well, IIRC. No? He's relatively more inactive though

    ...Wait, Blue has Luppy... who is also inactive though and RG same
    ^Reminded by himself. :P
    Neither do Senny or rotrum.
    But they are equally or less active than Blue. xD



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  21. #2721
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Oh a new member, hello there, nice to meet you. I'm Cell, 5th seat - 2nd squad, the local long distance specialist.

    If you need some covering fire (for escaping from some of the other members), just ask.


    I only just noticed this, but why doesn't Golde have a vice-captain?
    Just strikes me as odd.


    On the topic of manga reading/anime watching;

    I read manga/watch anime in my living room when I'm home (which is also where my computer is located), I don't hide what I watch from anyone (sometimes I read manga in class when I'm done early. XD If people think of me as strange, so be it.)

    my mother once asked me if I was watching child cartoons..

    I showed her Hellsing.

    She never thought that again. Though she doesn't find it strange anymore. ^.~




    No time to chat anymore, got tons of stuff to do, wishing everyone good luck.

    ciaossu,

    -Cell

  22. #2722
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post

    I only just noticed this, but why doesn't Golde have a vice-captain?
    Just strikes me as odd.


    -Cell

    I believe Golde is the only one allowed in Squad 1, it would get serious balancing issues during fanfics, rp's, etc etc.

    Manga/Anime watching/reading
    I read manga on my laptop at random times. My parents never look at my laptop. if they ever saw all the conversations and **** i've looked at, i'd be screwed and discriminated on for lifeeeee
    And anime I watch on the desktop, for my laptop has no sound, Unfortunatly, it belongs to my parents, so whenever my parents walk in, I just say im watching a tv show they don't show on the TV anymore. >.>
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

    Quote Originally Posted by ILP

    We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

    That's Gotei 13

  23. #2723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Sounds like a decent theme to have. Squad 1 is leaders, 2 is ninjas, 3 will be defense, 4 is aid, 11 is offense, and 12 is dividing the 4th dimension by 0 science.
    I laughed way too much.

    Quote Originally Posted by wayjun View Post
    I read the subbed anime-what? Watch/read? I meant I watch the subbed anime, but I read the sub titles. I have watched all the subbed episodes, though some I really don't like for some reasons. Why did the anime go so far off the story line in some places?
    I've somehow confused the new girl without even trying.
    I meant, "Do you read the manga" and "do you watch the anime"?

    Quote Originally Posted by wayjun View Post
    Why Kuchiki Byakuya and Zaraki Kenpachi wan to fight so badly. Do their ideals differ that much?
    Probably pride, mainly.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Of course you wouldn't. I mean, who'd want to join your squad if the first thing you said to them was "We're trying to create the 5th dimension here using a combination of the 3D world we live in as well as some adjustments to the subatomic particles, mainly quarks, accelerated to the speed of light. Care to join?"

        Spoiler:

    ...That'd be pointless. If you were going to try and create the 5th dimension, you'd try and force fermions into the same quantum state in two different ways. Accelerating quarks to the speed of light is not only useless (since quarks cannot be obtained on their own) but is also impossible (since quarks have mass). Honestly, you'd be better off using leptons and cooling them to just above absolute zero.
        Spoiler:

    Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue View Post
    EVERYONE PLEASE STOP TRYING TO MINDRAPE THE SQUAD 11 CAPTAIN. IT HURTS MY POOR SQUAD 11 BRAIN. I DO AND PROBABLY ALWAYS WILL HAVE INTERESTS IN SAID THINGS such as: The 4th dimension, and Quarks. I effing love Quarks. But as you can plainly see, my intelligence stat is 70. And that is only because i am learning smart stuff in school. That is all.
    isweartogodantifyoumakesomecrackaboutthe5thdimensi oni'llkillyou
    But it's so fun.
    And 5th dimension? Pffft that is so last month, 6th dimension is where it's at.
    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    oh you poor, poor Squad 11 bastards. only being able to access information in the third dimension. if you were like the rest of us Tralfamadorians, you'd be able to see and get info in the fifth dimension.
    Err, actually, Tralfamadorians can only see in the 4th Minkowski spacetime, and not my dual Euclidean-Minkowski dimensions.
    And if you could see in the 4th Euclidean dimension, that means you could see us from all sides, including everything inside. Like our bone marrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    I only just noticed this, but why doesn't Golde have a vice-captain?
    Just strikes me as odd.
    I'm probably making this up, but I think it's because people could try and abuse their power in the 1st Squad. Don't take my word on that, though.
    And besides, Golde's too awesome for a Lieutenant.

    My parents don't mind me watching Bleach... Then again, they haven't seen Matsumoto yet.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  24. #2724
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue View Post
    *fails at failing*

    I never made a formal greeting to Arenak so blueislate What'sup Arenak. Uh.. oh yeah.

    EVERYONE PLEASE STOP TRYING TO MINDRAPE THE SQUAD 11 CAPTAIN. IT HURTS MY POOR SQUAD 11 BRAIN. I DO AND PROBABLY ALWAYS WILL HAVE INTERESTS IN SAID THINGS such as: The 4th dimension, and Quarks. I effing love Quarks. But as you can plainly see, my intelligence stat is 70. And that is only because i am learning smart stuff in school. That is all.
    isweartogodantifyoumakesomecrackaboutthe5thdimensi oni'llkillyou
    Fails at failing = succeeding. YOUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

    Of course. Every single time she attended to you in the ward, you're out cold. How could you greet her?

    Yeah. It's fun. XD

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    ...That'd be pointless. If you were going to try and create the 5th dimension, you'd try and force fermions into the same quantum state in two different ways. Accelerating quarks to the speed of light is not only useless (since quarks cannot be obtained on their own) but is also impossible (since quarks have mass). Honestly, you'd be better off using leptons and cooling them to just above absolute zero.
    God. Why did I even say that? XD
    Is that part correct btw, or pure BS? Knowing you, it could be true, but knowing me...

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    And if you could see in the 4th Euclidean dimension, that means you could see us from all sides, including everything inside. Like our bone marrow.
    I LOVE Zam's view on it: Perverted 4D being watching you masturbate. XDDDD

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I'm probably making this up, but I think it's because people could try and abuse their power in the 1st Squad. Don't take my word on that, though.
    And besides, Golde's too awesome for a Lieutenant.
    I think Ed mentioned so, just to avoid people going around saying "I'm the Lieutenant for the Captain Commander! You lowly Captains can't even begin to understand the magnificence of me!!!"

    But then, even in the real series, Sasakibe is barely a main character anyway. XD But yeah, Ed wants it that way

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    My parents don't mind me watching Bleach... Then again, they haven't seen Matsumoto yet.
    ...And Inoue, and Harribell, and Yoruichi.... ohgawd
    Last edited by arceus03; 22nd February 2011 at 4:35 PM.


  25. #2725
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where my Dragon Army is...
    Posts
    466

    Default

    ...okay, I'm not even going to comment on all the things that happened...

    Wajun, welcome to the club!

    If you suddenly in the Bleach Universe, at the beginning (episode 1), what would you do? (With powers and without powers.)

Page 109 of 248 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •