Page 112 of 248 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 6191

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    My resit results came back, I went up from BB, CC ... to ... AB, AB ... woot! and I got A- in my Art coursework too, so im a very happeh bunneh!
    Congrats!
    Power to the biritsh! *brofist*
    *Brofist*

THANKYOU, ARCEUS03, YOU REMEMBERED =3
    I knew, I forgot something.

Happy belated birthday, NL!
    And also,
    Happy belated birthday, Blue!
    Same day. What are the odds? actually, very high.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akua WaterDragonKing View Post
    Kay I edited it. Got ride of the power cut in Heaven's Chains , and the non-evaporating part in Cleansing Tide. That better?
    Looks good to me.
    Hmm..... I don't know yet.... I'll most likely decide by tomorrow. Promise, but for now I got to go to bed xD.
    The suspense is killing me .
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    I suggest joining the Squad 13.Kusa's been alone a long time :P
    You just edged out NL, Blue and ILP as my favorite person in this club.

THANKYOU, ARCEUS03, YOU REMEMBERED =3
    I meant to same something but...I'm a bad former subordinate.

Kay I edited it. Got ride of the power cut in Heaven's Chains , and the non-evaporating part in Cleansing Tide. That better?
    Looks good.

It's nice to meet you too!
    Hmm..... I don't know yet.... I'll most likely decide by tomorrow. Promise, but for now I got to go to bed xD.
    So...where are you leaning?

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    The suspense is killing me .
    Same here.

So as of now I'm planning on releasing a chapter next week. It will feature most of you Britishies.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Just to let you guys know, I won't be on much this week.
    I'm going to California for Spring Break, to visit relatives.
    I'll be staying in a hotel and I don't know how much internet access I'll have.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Ah, another Hitsugaya fan. I figure you'll get on well with min... She's hyper, be warned
    What about Rotrum? I though he was the resident Hitsugaya roleplayer fan.
    I think this is second time recently that he's been forgotten.
    The other was when talking about who needed lieutenants or something.

Hmm, better I guess. I usually don't give a **** am less nit-picky. ;p
    I think Heaven's Chains is better as just a binding ability, kind'a like Sajo Sabaku.
    Other two sound good. I have an idea for a upgrade of the shield ability, if you keep it in bankai. =)
    Also, don't forget to edit your original zan post, or make a new one, when the changes are done.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Okay, I decided. I'm joining........     Spoiler:- squad:
    !
    Sorry to all the other disappointed squads (Or people) but were all still friends right!?

I also just remembered a old picture of a old sword I use to RP with. It looks just like my Shikai but Blue and gold inside of White and gold. So I uploaded it to my Photobucket account and renamed it (Image)

EDIT: Sorry forgot to put what placement I wanted :P
    Last edited by Akua WaterDragonKing; 15th March 2011 at 11:46 PM.
    Proud Fire Gymleader of PokeGyms
    'Can you withstand the blazing Heat of my Team?'
    Solar Flare Badge

Akua: 0218-0423-6823

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    have fun man. i don't even get Spring Break this year.

What about Rotrum? I though he was the resident Hitsugaya roleplayer fan.
    I think this is second time recently that he's been forgotten.
    The other was when talking about who needed lieutenants or something.

!
    Sorry to all the other disappointed squads (Or people) but were all still friends right!?
    holy****ing*********!!!! I've finally got a squad member!!!!

I also just remembered a old picture of a old sword I use to RP with. It looks just like my Shikai but Blue and gold inside of White and gold. So I uploaded it to my Photobucket account and renamed it (Image)
    The look is actually pretty cool. I had a hard time imaging it (as I have an on/off imagination) and that really helped.

so yeah. not much else to say.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    You just edged out NL, Blue and ILP as my favorite person in this club.
    Waitwhat, I was tied as a person's favourite?

So as of now I'm planning on releasing a chapter next week. It will feature most of you Britishies.
    All both of us
    Enjoy your trip I call dibs on his share of cookies!

!
    Congrats on getting the spot, and congrats to Kusari for not being lonely any more!
    Ah, looks cool.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Wow I haven't been here in a few days, I'm sorry. I've been so caught up on this other forum I go to... It's a J-pop music forum... And there's this super active thread about the tsunami and earthquake. I've been there the whole time... I've been meaning to drop in but I've been trying to figure out ways to help and I haven't had time... I'm sorry!!!

Anyway, Bleach is officially off my anime hiatus list. It's pretty boring only getting 19 pages of Bleach per week... And so, I decided to start catching up on the anime again. I've still only just watched 291 though... I've got a long way to go yet.

According to MangaStream, we should be getting Bleach manga this week, though I wonder about after that...? I know for a fact that many Japanese CD releases are being pushed back a lot, for one thing. I dunno about manga magazines though.

But you know, when I heard about what happened on Friday, the minute I got home from work (as seniors don't have school on Friday, but instead go to their internships) I got on the computer to make sure my favorite Japan-based people were safe. (Mangaka, music artists, YouTubers, etc.) I'm glad to have seen many people Tweeting that they were okay right away. Especially Kubo-sensei, Tanemura-sensei, and the Hello! Project girls... Man, am I happy about that...

I'll try to be on a bit more in the next few days. -Min

EDIT:
    Skimmed the last page. THERE'S A NEW PERSON HERE WHO WANTS TO MEET ME? COOLZ.

I'm Min. The most awesome person ever!!! I'm very hyper right now... I can only be serious for so long, you know? XD

I'll be stalking MangaStream for now I guess... LOL Bye for now guys!!! XD

EDIT2:
    Manga is out!!! =D

I... actually kinda feel sick right now. Not because of the manga, nothing like that... I'm just not in the mood to really explain my reaction... Sorry... =/ But I guess the chapter was good. =) But I'm more excited for the next one. XD
    Last edited by minchan; 17th March 2011 at 6:29 AM.

Congratulations kusa! And akua too !
    What seat are you?

And i finally caught up to the Anime and Manga :|

Spoiler:- Manga:

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Spoiler:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

manga
        Spoiler:

So I wont be on due to parents..... Would love to explain but...... yeah...... So until they cool down. See ya.
    Proud Fire Gymleader of PokeGyms
    'Can you withstand the blazing Heat of my Team?'
    Solar Flare Badge

Akua: 0218-0423-6823

^
    That sucks... =/

Hope you can come back soon.

EDIT (saturday/sunday march 19/20 midnight)
    Random rant: I'm usually very good at picking up Japanese rap and dialogue but I STILL can't memorize the rap-ish parts of Velonica. (the Bleach opening that's going on in the USA which happened to be playing just before I'm typing this...) I stop ranting now. XD

but seriously I'm very good at picking up fast talking/singing in Japanese. Memorized a good few songs like that... =/
    Last edited by minchan; 20th March 2011 at 6:03 AM.

Hey everyone, I'm back from my trip to California.
    I did get on enough during the trip to read this week's chapter.
    I'll comment on it in a little while.

!

EDIT: Sorry forgot to put what placement I wanted :P
    An good choice I guess.
    I'm sure Kusari will accept you.

Well, not a real elaborate pic, but it gives us the general idea.

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    EDIT (saturday/sunday march 19/20 midnight)
    Random rant: I'm usually very good at picking up Japanese rap and dialogue but I STILL can't memorize the rap-ish parts of Velonica. (the Bleach opening that's going on in the USA which happened to be playing just before I'm typing this...) I stop ranting now. XD

but seriously I'm very good at picking up fast talking/singing in Japanese. Memorized a good few songs like that... =/
    I'm sure you'll get it memorized soon enough.

^
    Yeah but it's been like... a really long time since I first heard it. =/

Maybe I'll read the lyrics while listening to it. That *might* work... XD

Well this week will probably be fairly slow. Since there's no WSJ... =/

^ Of course there's no WSJ this week. Japan's in the middle of a crisis, what do you expect?

Hi guys.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Spoiler:- Anime 314:
    Last edited by Zameric; 22nd March 2011 at 11:20 PM.

Hey all.

To Akua, once kusari approves (if, but i doubt he won't) have you specified which seat you'd like?

Also to all who know/care, I'm now an official ChaCha guide! XD I made like, almost 4 bucks today. In only two hours of sitting and watching movies :P

And, I'm working on my story. More passionately, at least.

If there's anything I've missed (I've looked but coulda misses something) let me know :P

So I wont be on due to parents..... Would love to explain but...... yeah...... So until they cool down. See ya.
    Ah, that's a shame :/
    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post

XD I think I have some of the first rap memorised. I loved that song SO much, I used to listen to it so often XD.
    Hey everyone, I'm back from my trip to California.
    That was too quick How was your trip?
        Spoiler:
    It probably will be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Also to all who know/care, I'm now an official ChaCha guide! XD I made like, almost 4 bucks today. In only two hours of sitting and watching movies :P

What's a ChaCha guide?

And that's awesome.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Hey all.

To Akua, once kusari approves (if, but i doubt he won't) have you specified which seat you'd like?
    see below for this.

awesome.

awesomer.
    XD I think I have some of the first rap memorised. I loved that song SO much, I used to listen to it so often XD.

What's a ChaCha guide?
    ChaCha is a service where you text a question and they answer it. all Golde has to do is sit around and answer questions of annoying people like me.
    everyone's favorite slacker has returned. first I want to apologize for not putting a chapter up. I was listening to Whachow! and that got me to look up Panty and Stocking and I spent a lot of saturday watching that. my bad.

on to business.

Welcome to Squad 13, Akua. Please just stick to club rules and you'll be fine for me. As I have no reason to be untrusting of you, I'd like to offer you the Lieutenant position as long as you maintain your good reputation.

Side note: I never really noticed this before but the bracelets that the Quincies wear could actually be a form of release. for those of you that don't know, a release is used in archery (see where I'm going with this). It's used to shoot the arrow as using your fingers can sometimes throw off the flight. anyway, yeah.

Look no further than the

Yes, the questions are very annoying >> But yeah. I've made like six bucks in a few hours, just hanging out watching movies :P

I've been on Pokemon Black like crazy, too! Fun fun XD

And Akua is now Lt.

And Akua is now Lt.
    cool. thanks Golde.

so I don't have much to say. just that a lot of good things have been happening to me recently.

Spoiler:- good news:

So yeah. Everything's awesome and new chapter next week.

Look no further than the

Long time no see. Hey everyone. It's been very busy.

Belated congratulations to kusari for getting a Lieutenant. =D and the girl. Nice one XD

Also,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ILPY

March-born ftw! 8D

Hey guys, anyone miss me?

Spoiler:- Anime:

So anything happen while I was out doing a truckload of missions and what not?

Bet no one would care if I canceled the club fic...

Happy Birthday ILP!

And congrats to Kusari even though I already said this via VM on getting a girl xD

Oh, and I've also joined the PASBL, like Kusari. We're even going to have a battle, once someone decides to referee it.

@MC: I WOULD CARE!
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

everyone's favorite slacker has returned. first I want to apologize for not putting a chapter up. I was listening to Whachow! and that got me to look up Panty and Stocking and I spent a lot of saturday watching that. my bad.
    I still need to watch that.

Yes, the questions are very annoying >> But yeah. I've made like six bucks in a few hours, just hanging out watching movies :P
    Sounds pretty damn cool.

Spoiler:- good news:

So yeah. Everything's awesome and new chapter next week.
    That all sounds awesome! Congrats on the girl
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Also,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ILPY

March-born ftw! 8D
    Thank you!
    *highfives*
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Hey guys, anyone miss me?

Bet no one would care if I canceled the club fic...
    I did! Golde's no fun to talk to about maths, me and Arc don't seem to be able to catch each other, and I think I'm already overloading Zam with more political stuff, I'm going mental here!
    And of course I would care!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Happy Birthday ILP!

Oh, and I've also joined the PASBL, like Kusari. We're even going to have a battle, once someone decides to referee it.
    Thank you!

Awesome, is the battle by VM, or in a thread, or what? I'll like to watch the battle, if I can (though I have no idea how anything works).
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Page 112 of 248 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast