Page 113 of 248 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 6182

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Aww you guys did miss me! XD

What is PASBL?

Will you be watching any filler episodes?

Yes, but not as soon as they are subbed...

^ Of course we did.

Pokemon Anime-Style Battling League.

Will you be watching any fillers?

No way in hell. I'm barely keeping up with everything else I'm trying to do at once, I haven't even watched all the normal episodes.

@ILP: It's in a thread, but no one has voulnteered to referee yet. I'll let you know as soon as it's posted.
    "Archer, you've decided? You'll really kill him, no matter what?"
    "Go on, escape from here. I'm not going to allow you to cry anymore."

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
        Spoiler:- Anime:
    I do as a courtesy to others who might not be at that point yet and don't like to have the story spoiled, even if filler.

Like Ant and Kusari also said, of course we missed ya.
    Probably missed me too, I've been gone a lot lately.
    This is how we all keep in touch, since we don't all have WLM or e-mail.

I'll watch some if I hear good reviews.
    This round of fillers doesn't seem to have a reoccuring plot.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    ^ Of course we did.
    i didn't.

Pokemon Anime-Style Battling League.
    Pretty much sums it up.

@ILP: It's in a thread, but no one has voulnteered to referee yet. I'll let you know as soon as it's posted.
    Still waiting...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Like Ant and Kusari also said, of course we missed ya.
    I didn't say it. I have the opposite opinion.

Probably missed me too, I've been gone a lot lately.
    I did miss you XD
    not really. i've been watching some other pretty good ones. the afformentioned Panty & Stocking (nice twist ending, can't wait until season 2) and Rosario+Vampire.

Also, as Eon already knows, my new girl is British but I didn't say anything because I was afraid ILP would start something. so yeah.

until next time.

EDIT: As I don't want to one line just to yell at Zam.

vvv Why the hell did I not see this coming. I'm not dating Kida. There's nothing wrong with it but it would be kinda like dating my sister. vvv
    Last edited by kusari; 30th March 2011 at 12:43 AM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    I didn't say it. I have the opposite opinion.
    Well, you didn't say it (since I meant Eon, but typed your name down for some reason), but I bet you did anyways, secretly.

Also, as Eon already knows, my new girl is British but I didn't say anything because I was afraid ILP would start something. so yeah.
    Oh dang, you're dating Kida?! XD

I'm the one you need to worry about; the smart-***.

SO sorry I haven't been on for a while. But I have good reason. I have been trying to catch up on Bleach anime. =P Finished 296 just today. So I'm only 2 CR pages behind. XD Seems like a lot still, but I'll try to catch up soon. XD

I seem to have missed... some interesting conversation. I'm not really very talkative at the moment though, because I'm very angry at the game they make you play to get the Dream World Eeveelution... I just beat it, but it drove me INSANE and put me in a very crappy mood. I'm sorry I'm taking it out on you guys. =/ (If you have no idea what I'm talking about, go to the Serebii.net homepage. LOL)

Anyway I have no idea what you guys are talking about but I'll probably just catch up with you guys later.

@/kusari

I didn't miss you either!

@Eon
    I see, sounds fun.

@Zam and Ilp
    I see you've been playing with Kusari...

If you could only see Bleach in one form, which would it be? Anime or Manga?

Anime does flesh some things out, like battles...

Though the manga is faster and had key details that can be glossed over in the Anime.

Quote Originally Posted by kusari
    no.
    I lol'd.

I'm the one you need to worry about; the smart-***.
    If you can refute any of ILPy's rantings, I'll acknowledge that. Before that, no. You're one thousand light years from reaching his level.

Trainer: Light year measures distance, not time...

Do we have a club pairing? *runs away*

@/kusari

I didn't miss you either!

Mutual feelings. Nice.

Anime. It's got more flashy scenes. You get to hear they pronounce the chanting in Kido. And the Kido are colored. XP The background music makes funny scenes funnier and sad scenes sadder and so on. It haz colors! 8D Some of the ending/opening sings are awesome (which otherwise you'd most probably never even hear of *listening to Echoes*) Hearing a shinigami say 'bankai' and seeing the release process is much more exciting than just reading it. And last of all, you hear Unohana speak. :P

Only drawback is, it takes longer to watch. And downloading anime is much longer than manga.

btw, Eon, I mentioned you in passing in one of my presentations. :P
    Last edited by arceus03; 30th March 2011 at 9:01 AM.

Yup! I'm very far behind, though, before the "big fight". I watch it with my sister, and we always wait a few weeks so we can do a big marathon.

Ah, alright ^^
    I do as a courtesy to others who might not be at that point yet and don't like to have the story spoiled, even if filler.
    Like me

Why would I start something o.o? What COULD I start?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusari View Post
    vvv Why the hell did I not see this coming. I'm not dating Kida. There's nothing wrong with it but it would be kinda like dating my sister. vvv
    My stomach hurts from all the laughing.

Probably the anime. The opening and endings are very nice touches (and can be skipped if necessary), the music is absolutely AMAZING, all the vivid colours make the action look brilliant, and flow very well. The voices are pretty good (I don't think there's a voice that I actually dislike), and the pace is comfortable (I tend to overlook details while I'm reading, anyway XD). And any filler inside the episode is generally fine, and whole filler episodes/sagas can be skipped anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    If you can refute any of ILPy's rantings, I'll acknowledge that. Before that, no. You're one thousand light years from reaching his level.
    Well, he beat one of my political arguments Though I think it came down to "we're used to the system we grew up with"
    And I'm not a thousand light years ahead, I haven't even learnt calculus yet >.>
    And you're making me blush >.>

SO MANY STRIKEOUTS.

Do we have a club pairing? *runs away*
    *Cough* Yeah, Blue and I. Almost a month, that's a record.

Anime. It's got more flashy scenes. You get to hear they pronounce the chanting in Kido. And the Kido are colored. XP The background music makes funny scenes funnier and sad scenes sadder and so on. It haz colors! 8D Some of the ending/opening sings are awesome (which otherwise you'd most probably never even hear of *listening to Echoes*) Hearing a shinigami say 'bankai' and seeing the release process is much more exciting than just reading it. And last of all, you hear Unohana speak. :P

Only drawback is, it takes longer to watch. And downloading anime is much longer than manga.
    Ahaha, I think I've rubbed off on you

btw, Eon, I mentioned you in passing in one of my presentations. :P
    Aww, what about me?
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 30th March 2011 at 9:25 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

That's a hard one. I love both to death... The manga is just so easy to pick up and read, and the anime takes a set time of 25 or so minutes to watch the whole episode... Often I only have about ten or so to spare... But I wouldn't have discovered a lot about my music taste if it wasn't for a lot of Bleach songs. So I have to say the anime wins. Though of course, the manga would still have to have existed... But if this question just affects my own viewing of the franchise, then I'd choose to keep my anime.

Always do. Always have, and always will. Because I don't like to miss out on anything. =)

~~~

According to MangaStream, starting next week, they need a new translator for Bleach... I wish I could help but I'm not fluent 100%, so... I hope they find one. I mean there's still Ju-Ni but they're a little slower, and I'm a very impatient person. XD I mean come on! It's 5 days slower! I sure hope someone steps up to help MS...

yeh, hi

I've only been watching Bleach for a few weeks now as the new episodes in America here air, so I have no idea what a shikai/benkai thingy is, but I have become a fan of this anime and i will like to join

Zachiru

did i get it right?

oh yeah, eon master was the first guy who got me interested in it, I asked him if it was a Japanese version of ghostbusters and he said pretty much

so uh, yeah, i'm just gonna, leave and wait until this gets approved, uh-huh
    Last edited by Lucario0708; 30th March 2011 at 10:34 PM. Reason: typo

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

^ I said pretty much no, Luke. >_>

Also, yes, you did get it right.

oh.........

anyway, THNX

is there anything else i need to do?

He's here on our backs
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

^ You need to create your own Zanpaktou, but I can help you with that when you get back. Or you could ask pretty much any one of the other members, I'm sure they'd be willing to lend a hand.

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    According to MangaStream, starting next week, they need a new translator for Bleach... I wish I could help but I'm not fluent 100%, so... I hope they find one. I mean there's still Ju-Ni but they're a little slower, and I'm a very impatient person. XD I mean come on! It's 5 days slower! I sure hope someone steps up to help MS...
    I'm sure someone will. With Bleach being as big as it is, there SHOULD be quite a lot of people who are fluent in Japanese who read the fansubs, and has enough time to help out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    yeh, hi

I've only been watching Bleach for a few weeks now as the new episodes in America here air, so I have no idea what a shikai/benkai thingy is, but I have become a fan of this anime and i will like to join

Zachiru

did i get it right?
    Yes, yes you did.

Welcome to the Bleach club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) though I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Ilpizzy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname.

As the episodes go by, you should learn about all the new terminology (Shikai, Bankai, Arrancar, Espada, etc.). If you want, you can find dubbed/subbed episodes online (the Japanese subs are quite a bit ahead of the English dubs, I think) or you can find the manga (scanlations can be found online, and there probably are some volumes at your nearest anime/manga store).

oh yeah, eon master was the first guy who got me interested in it, I asked him if it was a Japanese version of ghostbusters and he said pretty much
    Well, he's right about that XD.

And it looks like Eon has been recruiting quite a lot of people lol.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

oh, zanpakuto training, lol

I'm going to say yachiru, only because zachiru doesn't go to every event an eat all the snacks^^

so, I'm joining, since I can't use my squad 12 captain, (someone would likely get upset if I just threw him in)
    I was thinking of having my old guy Hitsuki in here, do I need confirmation?

Welcome to the Bleach Club, new person!!! LOL I'm squad 5 lieutenant, Min... We have cookies. =D

The BEST place to watch Bleach online is vizanime.com, hulu.com, and crunchyroll.com. That's because those are LEGAL sources and by watching on one of those sites you are supporting the creators.

And it's definitely a good idea to learn terminology... A good place to start to learn things is the Bleach Wiki. (bleach.wikia.com)

BTW guys, new chapter is out... =)

Quote Originally Posted by cyndagirl View Post
    oh, zanpakuto training, lol

I'm going to say yachiru, only because zachiru doesn't go to every event an eat all the snacks^^

so, I'm joining, since I can't use my squad 12 captain, (someone would likely get upset if I just threw him in)
    Welcome to the Bleach club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) though I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Ilpizzy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname.

And what do you mean you "can't use your squad 12 captain"? Do you RP elsewhere?

What do you mean by having your old guy Hitsuki? I checked the older club, and you haven't posted there... I'M SO FONCUSED.
    And it's definitely a good idea to learn terminology... A good place to start to learn things is the Bleach Wiki. (bleach.wikia.com)
    Be wary when using bleach.wikia because there are spoilers there.

Spoiler:- manga:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

by old guy I meant he's on the older side, age wise, lol.
    and yes, hyuga, my squad 12er, was planed for a facebook release, but the group died before I had a chance, lol.
    anyway, I'm working on fixing some breaks and spelling on hitsuki's data, but I will state that he's about yamamoto's age, give or take a few years.

hmm, who's Eon? anyway, I always thought bleach was kinda like yu yu hakusho.
    I think that was it anyway, could have been something else... lol^^

^ I am Eon. And I completely agree with you, it's definitely like YYH.

ok, eon, can you help me this this zanpakuto thingymajigidontknowjapaneseisuckatrememberingjapa nesenamesishouldprobablyshutupnow

He's here on our backs
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

hehe, hi Eon^^
    well I think I'll post my character info soon.

I definitely would rather watch anime than read manga.
    Manga is just a bunch a still shots.
    It can be hard to tell what is going on sometimes.
    And manga usually are not colored, while anime practically always is.
    I also like to get the pronunciations of specials words and names.

@Zam and Ilp
    I see you've been playing with Kusari...
    Just what are you insinuating?

What are you talking about? o.0

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Well, he beat one of my political arguments Though I think it came down to "we're used to the system we grew up with"
    Yeah, more of just an agree to disagree outcome.

Wow, I don't think I've seen a newbie to Bleach join the club in a long time.
    Glad to see a new fan of Bleach and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Ahahahaha, nope. Nothing like Ghostbusters. xD

I'm guessing that you're talking about personas/characters you made for an RP somewhere else. xD
    They sound pretty interesting and I can't wait to see them.

The BEST place to watch Bleach online is vizanime.com, hulu.com, and crunchyroll.com. That's because those are LEGAL sources and by watching on one of those sites you are supporting the creators.
    Do any of those show the English dubs?

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:

hmm, who's Eon? anyway, I always thought bleach was kinda like yu yu hakusho.
    I think that was it anyway, could have been something else... lol^^
    Yeah, Bleach is similar to Yu Yu Hakusho.
    Especially in the earlier plots of both series.

Spoiler:

(This is a short character description, plus Zanpakuto)

Hitsuki appears as a grey haired(of shoulder length, slightly messy)male. Wearing an old style black robe with silver lineings and wearing either black tabi or simple waraji. Looks like he's in is mid-to-late 40's.

Hitsuki has lived in a ruined tower deep in Hueco Mundo, for a very long time. It's thought that he self exiled himself there for unknown reasons about the same time Yamamoto became head commander of the 13 squads.(Yes there may not be a Yamamoto in the forums here, but it's just for backstory purposes.)

Zanpakuto: Hakai o kudō suru no ryūkihei (dragoon of driving destruction)

Zanpakuto type:Fire/Earth.

His zanpakuto spirit appears as a long reddish chinese style dragon.

Shikai release: Watashi-tachi no kokoro o karameta (interwine our hearts)

Shikai details: His zanpakuto is in constant release. it has a red short handle, with a hilt shaped like a dragons maw, biting around his hand. The blade is traditional katana length and has tiny serrations.

Shikai ability(s): Can fire off great arcs of fiery energy.
    Can generate a small radius explosion around himself to throw opponents away.
    Can bathe his blade in fire for a fiery strike.
    (There are a few others, I'll post them if I really feel up to it.)

Bankai release: Ikari no touken wa, sorera o hakai o motarasu (blades of fury, bring them destruction!)

Bankai details: In bankai, Hitsuki gains red scaled wings, that together give a wingspan of 4 feet. his right arm is also scaled and dragon-like. his zanpakuto is much more noticeably serrated now, otherwise looks the same.

Bankai special ability: Fire rains down from the sky burning everything it touches.
    He gains many Draconian traits, fire breath, flight, and his scaled parts can block and deflect even powerful hits.
    His physical stats greatly increase as well.

(Hopefully this is much better^^)
    Last edited by cyndagirl; 2nd April 2011 at 5:13 AM. Reason: full rewrite

Page 113 of 248 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast