Page 116 of 248 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166216 ... LastLast
Results 2,876 to 2,900 of 6184

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Spoiler:- manga:

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    well, if it hits the torso, I wouldn't say it cuts off the reiatsu from the entire body(that would be overpowered), but moreso, it just cuts off all reiatsu in the torso, which it could then convert into energy, or something, i dont know
    Ah, okay.

Which moment in Bleach was heartwarming to you?
    ICAN'TTHINKOFANYTHING.
    I know there are a few times where my heart was warmed (though that might just have been a new processor I added), usually involving Ichigo making a resolve to save someone, I just can't remember any specific moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Alright, I'm sorry to drop off some bad news, but Circ has asked me to let you know that he's resigning his position as the Lieutenant of Squad 3. In his words: "I haven't been on since December, and that's not likely to change anytime soon. Tell them I'm sorry, but I can't keep up at all."
    Ah, that's a shame. I hope everything doing well for him.

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
        Spoiler:- bad news:

Spoiler:- good news:

so yeah. that's it.
    Ah, okay. As long as you're writing something, I'm fine with it just, what happens to Schiffer's science fun time with Eon and Kida?
    Zanpaktou Name: Souruītā (soul eater)
    Type; absorb
    Zanpaktou Spirit; Souruita takes on the form of a large black and white wolf, with a piercing howl, it is great in combat, able to attack the enemy, and often gives insightful knowledge into weak points and strategies, and is somewhat of a silent leader
    Sealed form: Looks like the released form, except covered in cloth bandages, weaving around the blade's flat side and it's edge (see cloud strife's buster sword)
    Release Command; Kusari o kaihō suru koto o baindo suru (release the chains that bind you)
    Shikai Details; It looks like a buster sword, basically a large sword basically like thisanyway, the shikai has two abilities, the main one being that it slowly drains the opponents reiatsu, and uses it for the wielder of the sword, but the longer the battle lasts, the more afilliated with the opponents reiatsu the sword gets, so it drains more reiatsu per second the longer the battle has lasted, the second ability is a performance enhancement, which makes hte user able to wield the blade as if it were as light and fast as a regular katana, but still contain the power of a large blade, this allows for faster movement, whereas the sealed form keeps the blade's weight heavy, making for slower movements

Bankai Name; Chitsujo to konton no futago no ryū (twin dragons of order and chaos)
    Bankai Details; the blade splits into two parts, both parts are the same size as the original blade, yin has a white polished steel color with an obsidian handle, whereas yang has a black polished obsidian color with a white handle, the bankai's effects simply add on to the shikai, for starters, since the blade separated, so did it's weight, so each blade is as light and fast as a small dagger. Yin retains the ability to drain the opponent's reiatsu, but at a greater level, it's absorbtion rate is increased tenfold, and it absorbs faster the longer the battle has drawn out, it uses the drained power to heal the user's own wounds and add to it's own power. Yang however, is devastating in it's own right, as whichever limb it hits, it completely cuts off the opponent's reiatsu from that limb, no longer allowing them to do spiritual techniques, but, say it hits an opponent's torso, their reiatsu is completely cut off from that area, causing the opponent to be injured greatly physically due to the loss of such a large amount of reiatsu, if it hits the head, then it causes temporary effects on the opponent's senses, their vision becomes blurry, their hearing is muffled, they feel slightly numb, that sort of stuff
    Anything Else; I think I'll add my soul reaper profile for use in your guys' fan-fics
    Looks good to me. I don't think it's overpowered, and it's different to the other members' zans, so it gets my approval *thumbs up*
    Whoa whoa, what? I'm one of the least active Captains, how come I'm getting the most squad members? I'll have the most squad members in the club if you count Cynda and Luke ._.
    How many people have joined the club through you?
    And maybe I'll make a list I****INGLOVELISTS of the Captains, how long they've been in the club, and how many people have joined their squad Though that will probably take more research than I can be bothered for, what with people leaving squads having to be accounted for.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

ah, I forgot to add my appearance in my soul reaper profile

Appearance: White, spiky hair, blue eyes, with a large scar across his face, his soul reaper robes are more of a black trenchcoat with white lining inside, he usually wears a visor covering his eyes in a blue glass, which is connected to a small computer to further analyze things in the battlefield, he is stall, but kinda skinny, fairly average muscularity.

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

lol I'm looking to take the place of the absent captain of squad 8

hehe, so I'll work towards it, plus Kyoraku is an awesome character^^
    such a fun guy, lol

also sounds cool so far lucario,

oh, its fine, you can have the 3rd seat, i dont really want to compete for anything

oh, and also

with everyone having zanpakutous and the like, what the use for it outside of in eachothers fics? So I am proposing an idea, we make some kind of battling thing between members that takes place via VMs
    Last edited by Lucario0708; 8th April 2011 at 9:52 PM.

He's here on our backs
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    [Ah, okay. As long as you're writing something, I'm fine with it just, what happens to Schiffer's science fun time with Eon and Kida?
    since I need time to bridge the gap between fics, you still get the honor of having your own omake chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by cyndagirl View Post
    I really hope NL sees this. Senny used to be her lover XD

oh, its fine, you can have the 3rd seat, i dont really want to compete for anything
    I have a feeling you and I will get along quite well. you seem about as laid back as me.

with everyone having zanpakutous and the like, what the use for it outside of in eachothers fics? So I am proposing an idea, we make some kind of battling thing between members that takes place via VMs
    around the time I joined the club, they were doing that. except that it was over WLM rather than VM.

so as stated above:

The Ryuu Schiffer Happy Funtime Science Hour
    Featuring Hayashi and Kida

will be written as planned. the release is planned for today or tomorrow.

so yeah. i'm out.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Yeah, I'm sorry to say that we've already tried doing fight via VM. It's only really worked out between me and MC, and even then it usually takes a couple days. We also tried a tournament on MC's own forum, but it was never finished, iirc NL vs ILP and Senny vs Me were the only battles.

Oh, and kusari, Luke is nowhere near laid back. Just thought I'd give you fair warning.
    "Archer, you've decided? You'll really kill him, no matter what?"
    "Go on, escape from here. I'm not going to allow you to cry anymore."

eon, I am laid back when i want to, and crazy when i want to, I have two sides, an EBIL side, and a chill out bro side

He's here on our backs
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

^ I have yet to witness your capacity for the latter side.

Alright, I'm sorry to drop off some bad news, but Circ has asked me to let you know that he's resigning his position as the Lieutenant of Squad 3. In his words: "I haven't been on since December, and that's not likely to change anytime soon. Tell them I'm sorry, but I can't keep up at all."

Oh, and he also said that if you wanted to have him "die" in your fanfics, just make it epic and he's fine with it xD

Oh god for the second one, but I'll let you pick the first because I'm curious.
    Well that's kind of a bummer. :/
    It's a shame to see him...is he leaving the club or just taking on a lower seat?
    I don't think he's in mine, which I need to work on again, but I'd give him an honorable death in battle. xD

Crud, I think you're gonna be one of the harder ones to come up with a theme for. xD

so. good news and bad news.

Spoiler:- bad news:

Spoiler:- good news:

so yeah. that's it.
    Hmm, sounds interesting. I'll try to remember to read it. xD
    Send me a PM or something when it comes out.

Ok, I got my zanpakutou ready...
    Looks good. Unique and strong, but not real overpowered.
    Though, I always get bugged when the shikai and bankai name aren't related.
    I don't know why, just kind of does. But pay no mind.

@everybody: I've got most of the battle themes figured out, but I'm struggling. If you have a personal suggestion, send it to me and I'll be grateful.
    Alright. I had one or two that I wanted to suggest, but I'll see what you might have come up with too.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga 443:
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:- manga:

How many people have joined the club through you?
    And maybe I'll make a list I****INGLOVELISTS of the Captains, how long they've been in the club, and how many people have joined their squad Though that will probably take more research than I can be bothered for, what with people leaving squads having to be accounted for.
        Spoiler:

It shouldn't take that long, should it?

Deja vu?
    *grins* Good luck, just be sure to follow the rules, be active and respectful to others.
    Plus, it also doesn't hurt to bribe Golde with some candy.

I used to think that too, but she told me he's more like an old buddy. ;p

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

he usually wears a visor covering his eyes in a blue glass, which is connected to a small computer to further analyze things in the battlefield,
    Made by the 12th Squad, of course

hehe, so I'll work towards it,
    Have we had a case of a person wanting to take the place of an absent captain?
    Anyway, I think we should ask Senny first (I'm sure we'd have some way of telling him, outside of the club). But even if he does give his spot (or just lower himself, like Luppi did), you're still going to have to work really hard to get to captain's spot (and even then, you'll have to go up the ranks of 3rd seat, Lieutenant, etc.)
    As mentioned, we tried it, but without much success. I guess it's just the case of most people are too busy to actively join an RP fight, and if you use VM, it takes WAY too long.
    since I need time to bridge the gap between fics, you still get the honor of having your own omake chapter.
    Woo!

Why did that make me lol? Were they actual lovers or just good friends? I always thought the latter Though I vaguely remember her saying that if she had to, she'd still choose Senny over Da.c

Yeah, I'm sorry to say that we've already tried doing fight via VM. It's only really worked out between me and MC, and even then it usually takes a couple days. We also tried a tournament on MC's own forum, but it was never finished, iirc NL vs ILP and Senny vs Me were the only battles.
    Though in another club, a new battle system just started:
    2 people with zanpakutou are randomly chosen (do not have to be active, or ranked the same), and the winner is decided by the first person to reach 3 votes. The 2 people fighting can not vote, and votes can be decided by the Data Charts, Squad specialties, and Zanpakutous (not rank, though, since then we'd just end up with Ed at the top, the 12 captains under him, and the Lietenants under them, and lower ranked members last. Plus, they're already factored in the Data Charts). Though since some poeple don't have charts, and I don't think every squad has a specialty, it'd be a bit difficult.
    We could try it, but only if enough people think it's a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:

It shouldn't take that long, should it?
        Spoiler:

I'd have to either manually go through both clubs to see who joins which, and who leaves which, or I'd search for words like "Captain" "Lietenant" "Seat" and "Squad", but those are WAY too general, and I might miss some somehow.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Though in another club, a new battle system just started:
    2 people with zanpakutou are randomly chosen (do not have to be active, or ranked the same), and the winner is decided by the first person to reach 3 votes. The 2 people fighting can not vote, and votes can be decided by the Data Charts, Squad specialties, and Zanpakutous (not rank, though, since then we'd just end up with Ed at the top, the 12 captains under him, and the Lietenants under them, and lower ranked members last. Plus, they're already factored in the Data Charts). Though since some poeple don't have charts, and I don't think every squad has a specialty, it'd be a bit difficult.
    We could try it, but only if enough people think it's a good idea.
    Not data charts, I think. Idk, because some have been raising up their stats lately and some haven't. Because it's very easy to say you've got 100 for everything. Unless, the chart is made by other members via their evaluations. Even then, it's hard because the other members aren't impartial.

And I always think that RPG fights are really difficult to handle, mainly because you can keep saying something like
    A: *attacks with zanpakto*
    B: *dodges*
    A: *uses kido*
    A: *mindrapes with explanations of 4D*
    B: *closes ears*
    A: *kicks*
    A: How long are you going to dodge damnit
    B: Until you stop attacking

Just my useless rant. Oh dear, I'm becoming more like ILPy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric
    It's a shame to see him...is he leaving the club or just taking on a lower seat?

Crud, I think you're gonna be one of the harder ones to come up with a theme for. xD
    He's gone. He just can't find the time to log on :/

Haha, that's why I want to see what you come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    Anyway, I think we should ask Senny first (I'm sure we'd have some way of telling him, outside of the club). But even if he does give his spot (or just lower himself, like Luppi did), you're still going to have to work really hard to get to captain's spot (and even then, you'll have to go up the ranks of 3rd seat, Lieutenant, etc.)
    Actually, the last bit isn't technically true. I became a Captain straight from the 3rd Seat spot. True, Golde did ask me to do so, and I never announced that I was trying for a Captain's spot, but I probably would've done it eventually anyway.

EDIT: @Arc: I think that if we adopted a system similar to the one the PASBL uses it'd be fine, but you need a ref for that, so.

that sounds better than just giving her/him the spot.

Woo!
    you people are so easy to excite.

Why did that make me lol? Were they actual lovers or just good friends? I always thought the latter Though I vaguely remember her saying that if she had to, she'd still choose Senny over Da.c
    I don't honestly know. I just know at one point, Da.c mentioned something about a Canadian/Brit baby is better than an Aussie/Brit baby.
    Actually, the last bit isn't technically true. I became a Captain straight from the 3rd Seat spot. True, Golde did ask me to do so, and I never announced that I was trying for a Captain's spot, but I probably would've done it eventually anyway.
    same here. I never got the chance to get moved to the lieutenant position of Squad 3 because NL got a lieutenant while I was inactive after my accident. I only got it because NL vouched for me to Golde.

EDIT: @Arc: I think that if we adopted a system similar to the one the PASBL uses it'd be fine, but you need a ref for that, so.
    That could work. Another problem would be finding a place to do this. We'd eventually clog up the club with posts.

other than that, get ready to learn some science-y crap.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

Mmkay, here's what I've got for battle themes so far. I'll be including a fanfic name as well, just because I feel like it.

Note that you'll probably recognize some of these from movie / video game soundtracks. Besides the Tron one, I recognized at least two off the top of my head.

Captains' Themes:

Blue (Kenpachi Aoiro / Cameron Blue): Smash Them All by Epic Score (as though there was anything else for Blue once I saw this one :P)

MC15 (Jordan Inferno): To Glory by Two Steps From Hell (possibly one of the most epic songs I've ever heard, and it's quite fitting, right up until the end when it trails off into a flute solo xD)

Golde: Thunderdome by Audiomachine (an original favorite of mine, Golde simply takes it because it’s his element and I found some that fit me better)

ILP (Anternero Aielpy / Ryuu Schiffer): TRON Legacy by Daft Punk (I tried to find some time-space surrealistic stuff, but none of it fit ILP. So I decided to go with one of my favorite pieces of techno from one of my favorite sci-fi movies. Although I was sorely tempted to go with Darth Vader's theme from Star Wars xD An alternate theme could be Kronos by Two Steps From Hell, for obvious reasons.)

Arc (Akira Mizuhashi): Atlantis by Two Steps From Hell (This theme hit me as Arc's purely from the title, but after listening to it I knew it immediately suited him. It goes from the soft ways of the ocean to a raging storm by the end, and the whole time it remains eerily calm. Definitely a good battle theme for our resident combat medic)

Kusari (Saiga Hayashi): United We Stand, Divided We Fall by Two Steps From Hell (As his fanfic shows, we can't stand unless we work together. Split up by a weaker enemy, we defeated our original foes only to fall to pieces when we faced a more powerful threat [Hayate Zakei], and only Hayashi's sacrifice saved us all. It's also appropriately epic. Honestly, the hardest pick by far, I spent about two hours flicking through my playlists before I found this)

Me (Seijuro Arashi): Supermassive Destruction by Epic Score (Because my powers are suited for massive amounts of overkill and collateral damage. In addition, my powers are more suited to fighting against overwhelming numbers and wiping them out all at once, hence supermassive destruction. I also never got around to it, but in my unfinished Soul Reaper Fanfic, during the final battle with Zetsui, we destroy the entirety of Sokyoku Hill and a good portion of the Seireitei)

NL (Kida Ookami): Invincible by Two Steps From Hell (Because with the right strategy [or the right backup], Kida could beat anyone, as in never lose. She's the only one of us this is true for)

Zam (Zameric Kajiya): Spirit of Champions by Two Steps From Hell (He may not be the strongest of us, but he's one of the worthiest to hold the title of Captain. With everything he's doing/done in the club, he definitely deserves that distinction. Hell, he's still a Captain even when Golde didn't like him at first, which is an accomplishment. Also, there are a truckload of usable songs for Zam, Metal Rain and Swordmaker Dungeon by Epic Score being two examples)

Rotrum (Rotrum Nadare): Ice Planet by Two Steps From Hell (Need I say more? :P)

Jin (Jinchuuriki Hunter): Shadow Hunter by Brand X Music (Oh so fitting :P)

Senbonzakura (Senny Yamakiri): Shadowman by X-Ray Dog (Having battled against Senny before, I can say this definitely fits his tricky battle style. It's also pretty laid back with not as much instrumentation, which suits his laid back personality)

Flash_Step (Dre Funero / Funero Hirameki): O Destina by Immediate Music (A great theme and one of my personal favorites. It goes into a sort of 4 by 4 clubby beat, which is perfect for our resident party man. Alternate theme could be Firebender by Immediate Music)

Other Themes:

CyberBlaziken (Kai Blaize): Freefall by Two Steps From Hell (Picked by me, approved by him. Epic. Need I say more?)

Minchan (I forgot her fanfiction name, and I'm too lazy to sort through stuff to find it): OMG Run by Epic Score (And yes, that's literally the name of the song :P It was originally up for both Kida's and Arc's themes, but I decided to give it to Min for the lol factor)

...and that's it so far. I don't know too many others well enough to make an informed choice.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 9th April 2011 at 6:50 PM.

Spoiler:

I'd have to either manually go through both clubs to see who joins which, and who leaves which, or I'd search for words like "Captain" "Lietenant" "Seat" and "Squad", but those are WAY too general, and I might miss some somehow.
    How could you forget about your boyfriend?

Oh, you meant you wanted to make a chart of the whole 13 Squads?
    I thought you were just going to do one for Squad 7.

@ Eon's Battle Themes
    I didn't know that you were going to use musical scores.
    Bit different from what I'm going to do.

I think To Glory fits Emcee really well, you did great there.
    I like TRON Legacy for Ant, better than Kronos.
    And I think Swordmaker Dugeon fits me best for battle.
    But Spirit of Champions is also good.
    Last edited by Zameric; 10th April 2011 at 12:50 AM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

no theme for me? you suck

anyway, new american dub tonight, continuing the current battle

He's here on our backs
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Quote:
    Originally Posted by cyndagirl View Post

hehe, so I'll work towards it,

well I'll have to try hard then eh?

I looked at those themes you got Eon, they're probably good, but the same group's songs are used for 2/3rds of the people here. I think we should hold a poll of sorts, filled with a large list of many songs from many groups. it'd help with adding variety, I think.
    offspring, two steps from hell, atreyu, ect. variety I think helps keeps things fresh and it'll help make the others and "newbs" in the group to get to know each other better,(in order to pick songs for one-another)

Hey guys... Been a little busy. But I wanted to let you guys know that I just updated my zanpakuto info a bit. Not too much changed but if you're interested please take a look. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Not data charts, I think. Idk, because some have been raising up their stats lately and some haven't. Because it's very easy to say you've got 100 for everything. Unless, the chart is made by other members via their evaluations. Even then, it's hard because the other members aren't impartial.

And I always think that RPG fights are really difficult to handle, mainly because you can keep saying something like
    A: *attacks with zanpakto*
    A: *uses kido*
    B: *closes ears*
    A: *kicks*
    A: How long are you going to dodge damnit
    B: Until you stop attacking

Just my useless rant. Oh dear, I'm becoming more like ILPy.
    That's true. Hmm...
    XD Yeah. So unless someone referees to say "you aren't allowed to dodge" or there's a rule to say "you're only allowed a maximum of x dodges" or something.
    BWUAHAHAHA!
    Yeah.
    you people are so easy to excite.
    other than that, get ready to learn some science-y crap.
    I'm a boy of simple pleasures.
    And woo~
    Mmkay, here's what I've got for battle themes so far. I'll be including a fanfic name as well, just because I feel like it.
    I listened to, and enjoyed them all. I'll only comment on mine, though, because I'm lazy like that
    ILP (Anternero Aielpy / Ryuu Schiffer): TRON Legacy by Daft Punk (I tried to find some time-space surrealistic stuff, but none of it fit ILP. So I decided to go with one of my favorite pieces of techno from one of my favorite sci-fi movies. Although I was sorely tempted to go with Darth Vader's theme from Star Wars xD An alternate theme could be Kronos by Two Steps From Hell, for obvious reasons.)
    Aielpy. I'll add that.
    Daft Punk is awesome, I'm really happy with that song. I normally don't listen to techno, but I think this does suit me. Darth Vader's theme is also a big thumbs up 8D.

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    How could you forget about your boyfriend?
    I wasn't too sure on Blue because Luppi was on MSN, so I didn't count it as "inactive". I don't see Senny at all though.

I looked at those themes you got Eon, they're probably good, but the same group's songs are used for 2/3rds of the people here. I think we should hold a poll of sorts, filled with a large list of many songs from many groups. it'd help with adding variety, I think.
    offspring, two steps from hell, atreyu, ect. variety I think helps keeps things fresh and it'll help make the others and "newbs" in the group to get to know each other better,(in order to pick songs for one-another)
    If you want to hold a more democratic method of choosing theme songs, go ahead. I don't know very many artists, so I could only vote, really.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Maybe my theme song could be one of several of these

His World (forgot the band name, but it's from Sonic The Hedgehog '06)

Velonica (A Bleach opening theme, and a badass one at that)

Knight of the wind (Crush 40)

Black Parade (My Chemical Romance)

Highway to Hell (A.C.D.C. **** YEAH)

i forgot the name of i MOST WANTED theme song, but it's from Mike Shinoda (i probably spelled his name wrong) it was in the new karate kid movie, GAH i forgot what it is... it's the one with the violin

also, my friends call me Techno for a very long story reason, it basically involved me successfully hacking into some random a-hole's computer and deleting all his files and being a hero, but you guys can just call me Techno

He's here on our backs
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

That's true. Hmm...
    XD Yeah. So unless someone referees to say "you aren't allowed to dodge" or there's a rule to say "you're only allowed a maximum of x dodges" or something.
    BWUAHAHAHA!
    Then people will be fighting for their human rights. "But I have the right to dodge!"

Oh dear

Arc (Akira Mizuhashi): Atlantis by Two Steps From Hell (This theme hit me as Arc's purely from the title, but after listening to it I knew it immediately suited him. It goes from the soft ways of the ocean to a raging storm by the end, and the whole time it remains eerily calm. Definitely a good battle theme for our resident combat medic)
    I love mine. I'll get around to listening to the rest... if I have time.

What/how is PSABL fighting, btw? o.o

Anyway, it's 9 more days. Anyone care to make a countdown?

2 weeks of freedom has officially started

*is sad* Seny still has Internet problems, next time he's on FB i'll ask about it

b*tch, please =]

around the time I joined the club, they were doing that. except that it was over WLM rather than VM.
    Yeah, we need to do that again some time

so as stated above:

The Ryuu Schiffer Happy Funtime Science Hour
    Featuring Hayashi and Kida

will be written as planned. the release is planned for today or tomorrow.
    W00t!

eon, I am laid back when i want to, and crazy when i want to, I have two sides, an EBIL side, and a chill out bro side
    Hey, I might grow to like you too at this rate

I used to think that too, but she told me he's more like an old buddy. ;p
    Hush you =.=

Do you want Da.C to burst in here? ... wait, what?
    Besides, I think you'll find we were "Pen Pals"
    Besides, Da.c is a Red soul, and i'm a White Soul ... White souls don't get on well with Red souls XP

Unless, the chart is made by other members via their evaluations. Even then, it's hard because the other members aren't impartial.
    That's actually a really good idea, and then we can average peoples evaluations of us and see how close they get?

I STILL need to listen to that.

NL (Kida Ookami): Invincible by Two Steps From Hell (Because with the right strategy [or the right backup], Kida could beat anyone, as in never lose. She's the only one of us this is true for)
    Oh wow, that's quite cool actually...

MASSIVE POST

Maybe my theme song could be one of several of these

His World (forgot the band name, but it's from Sonic The Hedgehog '06)

Velonica (A Bleach opening theme, and a badass one at that)

Knight of the wind (Crush 40)

Black Parade (My Chemical Romance)

Highway to Hell (A.C.D.C. **** YEAH)

i forgot the name of i MOST WANTED theme song, but it's from Mike Shinoda (i probably spelled his name wrong) it was in the new karate kid movie, GAH i forgot what it is... it's the one with the violin

also, my friends call me Techno for a very long story reason, it basically involved me successfully hacking into some random a-hole's computer and deleting all his files and being a hero, but you guys can just call me Techno
    I think the problem with other people picking a theme song for you is that, because you're still a new member, it's difficult to say what suits you better than others. I can say "I like x more than y" but I can't say what reminds me of you. Any and all comments are just on the song, because I feel like saying them.

Remember the Name by Fort Minor
    A good song, indeed. I especially like the percentages in the chorus. And technically it isn't just Shinoda (whose name you spelt correctly), but it was one of his side projects. Ryan Patrick Maginn (Ryu), and Takbir Bashir (Tak) were also part of Fort Minor, and I think some other artists appear in their songs, too.

His World
    I really liked the beginning especially. The lyrics are cool, but I actually would prefer it as an instrumental. The very beginning was seriously awesome, and I was slightly disappointed when the vocals came in.
    Then again, this was the first video on youtube's page. There might be an instrumental version, because I think quite a few games do that. I'll search for it.
    I found a few different types of instrumentals, but they were all pretty awesome.

I must high five you on your choice of Velonica.

Knight of the Wind
    Eh, I don't know what it was, but I didn't enjoy this song as much as I did His World or Remember the Name.

Welcome to the Black Parade
    Awesome as a song, not so sure as a theme song... Especially since the meaning of the song changes halfway through.

Highway to Hell
    A classic. And an interesting choice as a theme song XD
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Then people will be fighting for their human rights. "But I have the right to dodge!"

Oh dear

Anyway, it's 9 more days. Anyone care to make a countdown?
    I'm slightly worried that there exists people who would say that and be serious.

9 days until... what?

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    2 weeks of freedom has officially started
    Thank God for Easter Holidays!
    Except I have work experience and my first GCSE exams not too long from now >.> And I am incapable of revising.

*is sad* Seny still has Internet problems, next time he's on FB i'll ask about it
    Ah.
    Yeah, we need to do that again some time
    Yeah, it was fun. Maybe we could have a rematch XD
    Do you want Da.C to burst in here? ... wait, what?
    Besides, I think you'll find we were "Pen Pals"
    Besides, Da.c is a Red soul, and i'm a White Soul ... White souls don't get on well with Red souls XP
    Why would Da.c burst in?
    Ah, Pen Pals.
    Red soul, White soul, what?

That's actually a really good idea, and then we can average peoples evaluations of us and see how close they get?
    Hmm perhaps.
    I STILL need to listen to that.
    Just bug me about it on MSN or in a PM. I haven't explained it in a WHILE, though, so some bits might be missed out or changed.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

-I'm sorry, Captain, I have a bit more urgent problems than the little hollow infestion in the 12th squad barracks-

*Walks to the 8th Squad barracks*

-Bankai, Hado 1 - Sho, Hado 88 - Hiryugekizokushintenraiho-
    *Blasts open the locked door*

-Bakudo 37 - Tsuriboshi, Bakudo 39 - Enkosen, Bakudo 62 - Hyapporankan-
    *Checks to see if the door is "locked"*

*Takes seat in the empty Captain chair*

-This place is under my protection, the first to enter unautherised by either the 8th Squad captain himself or Captain Golde will be blasted by a quadrupple Kurohitsugi. Trust me, it hurts-

*Grabs a manga to read while watching the room with one eye*

Now that is out of the way, I might actually start watching the filler episodes, been a bit bored while programming due to not having any manga to read / anime to watch.

Does anyone have any suggestions for nice anime's?

Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    Does anyone have any suggestions for nice anime's?
    Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, Rosario+Vampire, FLCL, Big O, Code Geassand Chrono Crusade. Those are some of my personal favorites lately. All really good and worth the watch.

Not much to say. Posting this inbetween writting assignments.

Many apologies to ILP for not getting his special made. Let's just say that Flash would have wanted to be part of what got me distracted.

Look no further than the

Page 116 of 248 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166216 ... LastLast