Page 118 of 248 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 6182

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Lol. If I defected, there'd be problems. Remeber, I'm aiming for a PhD in Psychology, and I enjoy playing mindgames.
    A PhD in Psychology? That's awesome, man, definitely good luck with that. In fact, call me up in 20 years time, I think together, we can rule the world (though I'm sure Arc and RG would want a slice of the cake).
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndagirl View Post
    hehe so, any characters that you had a completly differant impression the first time you saw/learned of them compared to now?
    I used to think mayuri was a bad guy, that was way back when I saw him beating nemu in one of the games, but now... he's interesting, fascinating.
    Each character is special in their own way, like Momo. I LOVE momo. I'd fight for her, hehe I claim Momo!^^
    I used to really like Hitsugaya and Kenpachi. I mean, I still think they're awesome characters, definitely. I've just toned down on the fanboyism and channeled it to Ulquiorra.
    And you're going to have to fight Minchan for Hinamori.
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    If you were to defect, you'd probably just bamboozle us with 6D stuff and then leg it, laughing your *** off ... now why did that mental scene make me giggle just a bit.
    If I, as a Captain, were to defect, I think i'd just leave. Literally, one day be there, the next not a damn trace of me anywhere. I'm not really one for goodbyes.
    *Cracks knuckles* I'ma give it a go.
    Okay, due to the nature of the expanding universe and the theory of the big bang, as well as the spread of matter and energy in the universe, it's clear that our universe is actually on the surface of the Glome.
    Now, applying that theory to my "Flipbook theory" (which I still need to work out a bit more- I have to go over quantum mechanics and Planck units again, as well as some applied calculus) it seems almost obvious that, with the effect of theormodynamics (which I need to learn), the entire universe is a... 5th dimension... Glominder. Yeah mofos, that's right, I just made up a word.
    However, I'm short a dimension. If we apply the effects of the 10thdim videos derived from string theory (guess what else I need to learn), then we can apply the "twist", thereby allowing time travel possible in the 6th dimension.
    However, this of course begs the question of "Wht is perspective" and "do souls exist" from the flipbook theory of mine, as well as asks the question of free will and destiny, as the shape would be less of a Glominder but more of a... a Glone. Yes. Another made up word.
    *Legs it*
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Hey everyone...good news and bad news.

Bad News:
    My fic is canceled, i just don't feel like writing it anymore, plus it felt too much like a chore, even with weeks off, I still didn't want to go near it. -_-
    Plus There are/were other chapter fics going on at the same time.

Good News:
    I might just write one shots about the club, it can vary in subject matter and can be almost anything, so I'll enjoy writing it, plus no plot to worry about.
    It's a shame that all of these stories are dying out. But I do think it's good that you're picking up one shots instead. They'll be a lot easier to write, and you'll be able to write more because of the nature of oneshots.
    Ilp, has replaced everyone with clones before you set up your bomb and now has all the captains looking for you.
    I SO love mine the best
    Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue View Post
    Please, you'd be all "LOL COUNTERACTIVE FIRE BALL SHIELD"...and im pretty sure that would work. Ant, come explain physics for us.
    *Cracks knuckles* What would you like me to explain?
    ILP Did not replace the clones, he transmitted the bomb into the 7th dimension because he foresaw in the future with his time machine.
    I ****en love being the nerd.

If I could be bothered, I might make reactions of each captain if another captain left. I just can't be bothered at the moment.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Quote Originally Posted by cyndagirl View Post
    so, I actually find Mayuri to be quite fascinating.
    hehe so, any characters that you had a completly differant impression the first time you saw/learned of them compared to now?
    I used to think mayuri was a bad guy, that was way back when I saw him beating nemu in one of the games, but now... he's interesting, fascinating.
    Each character is special in their own way, like Momo. I LOVE momo. I'd fight for her, hehe I claim Momo!^^
    Yamamoto. In the earlier parts, I thought he was a stubborn, crotchety old man. But as the story progressed, I saw that he wasn't just a rule book hard-liner.
    He actually kind of considers the situation and he won't leave a friend behind. If that makes any sense...

Also, you'll have to take to Min first, if you plan to claim Momo.
    Or else you'll be in for probably a nasty fight. ;p

Lol. If I defected, there'd be problems. Remeber, I'm aiming for a PhD in Psychology, and I enjoy playing mindgames.

Bye.
    Hmm, that's a useful tidbit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    If I was a captain and I were to defect

I would leave a remote activated bomb in a robot that looks exactly like me, and when all the other captains were in the same room, BOOM
    Zam, would be taken by surpise by it.
    Zam..Well he is the smartass. He'd probably be blown out the wall and fly off into the distance screaming "Smartass goes blasting off agaiiiiin!"
    >.> .......
    Why would I be the only one surprised?
    and...
    *punches Blue upside the head*

What would you do if you defected from the 13 Court Guard Squads?
    If I defected/quite because of some personal reason, I'd probably just go into exile on Earth.

If I defected because I became evil or wanted revenge, DEATH WOULD RAIN FROM THE SKY I might cause some trouble for Soul Society. >D

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    It's a shame that all of these stories are dying out. But I do think it's good that you're picking up one shots instead. They'll be a lot easier to write, and you'll be able to write more because of the nature of oneshots.
    Ah, just to let you guys know, my fic isn't dead.
    It's just on hiatus because of college and some other reasons.
    I still have a drive to write it and I want to finish it.
    I think it's going to get really good in the next few chapters as...
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by Zameric; 19th April 2011 at 12:25 AM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

@ILP: Bible bro, read it, it knocks you with a brick and says SHUTUP NERD, YOUR LOGIC IS BS

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

Good News:
    I might just write one shots about the club, it can vary in subject matter and can be almost anything, so I'll enjoy writing it, plus no plot to worry about.
    I actually quite like the idea. Oneshots are fun to read, and they don't require you to recall what happened last chapter each time you read a new one. Plus, they're mostly funny. However, I'm not saying that I hate fanfics. I love them as well. If the plot is really well developed and there's not too much character to follow, that is. For me, anyway. :P

Ilp, has replaced everyone with clones before you set up your bomb and now has all the captains looking for you.
    Zam..Well he is the smartass. He'd probably be blown out the wall and fly off into the distance screaming "Smartass goes blasting off agaiiiiin!"
    I lol'd at these two. XD Reminds me of how much I love this club, especially for the different personalities that we have.

A PhD in Psychology? That's awesome, man, definitely good luck with that. In fact, call me up in 20 years time, I think together, we can rule the world (though I'm sure Arc and RG would want a slice of the cake).
    What cake? Chocolate cake? 8D
    ...Nah, I don't like ruling the world.

Okay, due to the nature of the expanding universe and the theory of the big bang, as well as the spread of matter and energy in the universe, it's clear that our universe is actually on the surface of the Glome.
    Now, applying that theory to my "Flipbook theory" (which I still need to work out a bit more- I have to go over quantum mechanics and Planck units again, as well as some applied calculus) it seems almost obvious that, with the effect of theormodynamics (which I need to learn), the entire universe is a... 5th dimension... Glominder. Yeah mofos, that's right, I just made up a word.
    However, I'm short a dimension. If we apply the effects of the 10thdim videos derived from string theory (guess what else I need to learn), then we can apply the "twist", thereby allowing time travel possible in the 6th dimension.
    However, this of course begs the question of "Wht is perspective" and "do souls exist" from the flipbook theory of mine, as well as asks the question of free will and destiny, as the shape would be less of a Glominder but more of a... a Glone. Yes. Another made up word.
    *Legs it*
    *blank look*

If I could be bothered, I might make reactions of each captain if another captain left. I just can't be bothered at the moment.
    Ahhh, don't give me a false hope. You know you're never ever going to do that.

I knew someone is gonna make this topic sooner or later. Kudos to kusari XD

Poison all the cookies.

I think I'd be like Zam. If it was for a personal reason, I'd stay somewhere on earth and open a cookie shop. First thing first, I'd eliminate all the data Soul Society had on me.

If it was for evil/hatred, I'd drown the whole hospital. With electricity as well. :P

@ILP: Bible bro, read it, it knocks you with a brick and says SHUTUP NERD, YOUR LOGIC IS BS
    1. One liner >.>
    2. ILPy doesn't read Bible (Correct me if I'm wrong, ILPy. :P)
    3. I love his logic. You should see his WLM name

Thursday is April 21st

Kida, would have skipped that meeting, due to napping.
    Kida would be all Rage and throw the bomb out the window.
    The wolf likes to nap =] ... I'm not angry all the time, just once a month or if someone irritates me beyond belief O.O ... >.>

He might burn like me if he touches it

Response to Bomb?

Golde, would do some fancy move that none of us had seen, yelling "later guys"
    Jin, would have dissapeared as soon as it was revealed
    I, would stand staring at it then dive out an open window, no matter how high up we were
    Arc, might try surrounding the bomb in water to absorb the energy
    Dre, would have run a split second after Jin
    MC, would try melting the damn thing
    Eon, would take it like a man
    Zam, would hit the bomb out of the hall using his zanpaktou like a baseball bat, "home run!"
    Blue, would try to destroy the damn bomb itself
    Ilp, would try to difuse the bomb
    Kusari, wouldn't be at the meeting

If I wanted to defect for evil reasons, I would completely destroy all data in the Soul Society (both digital data and the physical storage). I'd also set up bombs and stuff around the area.

If I just had to leave, I probably would just up and leave. I'm too socially awkward to say goodbye.

XD It's actually on my list to read.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    What cake? Chocolate cake? 8D
    ...Nah, I don't like ruling the world.
    We need a medic, though.

*blank look*
    Ah, damnit, I actually wrote it slightly wrong.
    Okay, due to the nature of the expanding universe and the theory of the big bang, as well as the spread of matter and energy in the universe, it's clear that our universe is actually on the surface of a Glome.
    Now, applying that theory to my "Flipbook theory" (which I still need to work out a bit more- I have to go over quantum mechanics and Planck units again, as well as some applied calculus) it seems almost obvious that, with the effect of theormodynamics (which I need to learn), the entire universe is the shape of a 5D cone (starts at a point, and each cross section shows how the universe expands).
    However, this of course begs the question of "Wht is perspective" and "do souls exist" from the flipbook theory of mine, as well as asks the question of free will, destiny, and some more quantum mechanic rules, which could cause the shape to split off for every possible path that each particle can take. This would make the shape a 6D cone, instead. Thereby making time travel 7D.
    I THINK I fixed it.
    Though the thing about science is that I can be (and almost certainly am) completely off. I don't have any proof, this is all just theory.

1. One liner >.>
    2. ILPy doesn't read Bible (Correct me if I'm wrong, ILPy. :P)
    3. I love his logic. You should see his WLM name

Thursday is April 21st
    2. No, but you can, since, according to the Quran, the Bible is mostly correct as well.
    3. My logic is Unphail!
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 19th April 2011 at 4:53 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Why did everyone said I'd cover the bomb/myself with water? The first thing I'd say is probably "MAH COOKIEEEEEZ!!!" XP

We need a medic, though.
    ..Yeah, that's all I'm needed for... *goes to emo corner*

Okay, due to the nature of the expanding universe and the theory of the big bang, as well as the spread of matter and energy in the universe, it's clear that our universe is actually on the surface of a Glome.
    Now, applying that theory to my "Flipbook theory" (which I still need to work out a bit more- I have to go over quantum mechanics and Planck units again, as well as some applied calculus) it seems almost obvious that, with the effect of theormodynamics (which I need to learn), the entire universe is the shape of a 5D cone (starts at a point, and each cross section shows how the universe expands).
    However, this of course begs the question of "Wht is perspective" and "do souls exist" from the flipbook theory of mine, as well as asks the question of free will, destiny, and some more quantum mechanic rules, which could cause the shape to split off for every possible path that each particle can take. This would make the shape a 6D cone, instead. Thereby making time travel 7D.
    I THINK I fixed it.
    Though the thing about science is that I can be (and almost certainly am) completely off. I don't have any proof, this is all just theory.
    .... *more blank look* Don't bother. XD I'm too busy digesting macromolecules and whatnot to try and understand THAT. XP

2. No, but you can, since, according to the Quran, the Bible is mostly correct as well.
    3. My logic is Unphail!
    Yep. I don't say you can't, I said you don't.

Don't wanna argue with you on that
    by the way, tomorrow is April 21st, according to my laptop calendar anyway. 8D
    Last edited by arceus03; 19th April 2011 at 5:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by My Logic is Unphail!
    I THINK I fixed it.
    ...is it bad that I followed the basic concept behind this despite having no knowledge of exactly what you're talking about? And without knowing anything about your "flipbook theory"?

...also, how the hell did you manage to get onto morality and other... philosophical questions during an explanation of dimensional physics without sounding like a complete nutjob?

EDIT: Ohyeah, and if all of this uses the Big Bang Theory as a start point, how do you get around the problem of the singularity? Divide by zero?

Quote Originally Posted by Kida
    Pffft. I'm brave, but I'm not an idiot. I'd at least be taking it like a man from the other side of a reinforced steel door. I don't particularly enjoy the pain of 3rd degree burns, thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Arc
    ..Yeah, that's all I'm needed for... *goes to emo corner*
    We also need someone to bake so we can bribe world leaders, and we need someone to wear a t-shirt that says "JOIN THE DARK SIDE, WE HAVE COOKIES."
    Last edited by Eon Master; 19th April 2011 at 8:21 PM.
    "Archer, you've decided? You'll really kill him, no matter what?"
    "Go on, escape from here. I'm not going to allow you to cry anymore."

Why did everyone said I'd cover the bomb/myself with water? The first thing I'd say is probably "MAH COOKIEEEEEZ!!!" XP
    Because you're smart, so you'd probably try and protect yourself or stop it from blowing up first. I mean, less patients for you, soo....
    Which reminds me, healthcare is free in our Soul Society, right?
    ...Yeah, that's all I'm needed for... *goes to emo corner*
    "That's all I'm needed for" pfffft

.... *more blank look* Don't bother. XD I'm too busy digesting macromolecules and whatnot to try and understand THAT. XP
    Ahaha, I'll explain it all someday.
    Yep. I don't say you can't, I said you don't.
    Some people might confuse the 2.
    by the way, tomorrow is April 21st, according to my laptop calendar anyway. 8D
    I know what that means now 8D.
    ...is it bad that I followed the basic concept behind this despite having no knowledge of exactly what you're talking about? And without knowing anything about your "flipbook theory"?
    No, it's good I tried to make it somewhat understandable while leaving some words purposely vague (my flipbook theory, glomes, "glominders" and whatnot).
    If you want, I can give a PROPER explanation with as little headsplosion as you like (unless you want some 8D).
    ...also, how the hell did you manage to get onto morality and other... philosophical questions during an explanation of dimensional physics without sounding like a complete nutjob?
    Easy. All I did was make a reference to something only I actually understand. But it is a question that I'd like a few different answers on: "If you were copied, atom for atom, would the copy be *you*?" Just something for perspective.

EDIT: Ohyeah, and if all of this uses the Big Bang Theory as a start point, how do you get around the problem of the singularity? Divide by zero?
    The problem of "where did the singularity come from"? I haven't quite tackled that problem yet. My initial thoughts would be a sister white hole to a black whole in another universe, but I haven't properly studied black holes, as well as how theoretical white holes would be formed. And it also brings up the question of "well where did THAT universe come from then?!"
    But one day, I'll make up a new number, throw it into a few equations, and see what they spit out.
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 19th April 2011 at 8:35 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Response to Bomb?

Golde, would do some fancy move that none of us had seen, yelling "later guys"
    Jin, would have dissapeared as soon as it was revealed
    I, would stand staring at it then dive out an open window, no matter how high up we were
    Arc, might try surrounding the bomb in water to absorb the energy
    Dre, would have run a split second after Jin
    MC, would try melting the damn thing
    Zam, would hit the bomb out of the hall using his zanpaktou like a baseball bat, "home run!"
    Blue, would try to destroy the damn bomb itself
    Ilp, would try to difuse the bomb
    Kusari, wouldn't be at the meeting
    I might actually try to do that. Sounds kind of fun. XD
    As long as it doesn't explode on contact.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708
    XD It's actually on my list to read.
    You response disappoints me...
    Could have been something funny

Because you're smart, so you'd probably try and protect yourself or stop it from blowing up first. I mean, less patients for you, soo....
    Which reminds me, healthcare is free in our Soul Society, right?
    Probably only in the Seireitei...
    This reply brought to you by Wholes for the Civil Reformation of the Rukongai (W.C.R.R.).

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

@ILP: YOUR LOGIC IS BS

big bang theory, seriously, WHERE DID THE ENERGY COME FROM? tell me that

the big bang happened when God farted, it's a fact

let me edit my bomb statement

If I was a captain of the Gotei 13, and wanted to defect, I'd replace myself with a clone that had a tactical nuke inside his belly, shaped like a cookie, then i would gather all the captains, and when im at a safe distance, remote detonate the bomb before anyone knew there was a bomb there

the nuke destroys THE WHOLE BUILDING AND HUNDREDS OF MILES, NO ONE WOULD SURVIVE

then again, some of the captains may be like "Lol imah block it with my zanpakto, BOOM IM DEAD, SMARTASS BLASTING OFF AGAIIIIINNNNNN!!!!!!!"

meh, HEH HE HEH EH

lol

either that, or I'd set loose 1000 angry cats and cover them with salt water so their scratches make you BURN

=^-_-^= angry kitteh ftw

He's here on our backs
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

let me edit my bomb statement

If I was a captain of the Gotei 13, and wanted to defect, I'd replace myself with a clone that had a tactical nuke inside his belly, shaped like a cookie, then i would gather all the captains, and when im at a safe distance, remote detonate the bomb before anyone knew there was a bomb there

the nuke destroys THE WHOLE BUILDING AND HUNDREDS OF MILES, NO ONE WOULD SURVIVE

then again, some of the captains may be like "Lol imah block it with my zanpakto, BOOM IM DEAD, SMARTASS BLASTING OFF AGAIIIIINNNNNN!!!!!!!"

meh, HEH HE HEH EH

lol

either that, or I'd set loose 1000 angry cats and cover them with salt water so their scratches make you BURN

=^-_-^= angry kitteh ftw
    Ant Would Defuse the Bomb. <3 Plus, he IS a cyborg, so i just have to assume he has some type of scanner that would y'know, detect radiation because we would be standing within 10 feet of a active nuclear bomb..

And uh..

In all seriousness, let's veer off the topic of god and religion before it turns ugly.
    P.S:....AND HIS LOGIC IS UNPHAIL!
    P.S.S:..stop stealing my lines/phrases! *waves fist angrily*
    Last edited by VizardBlue; 19th April 2011 at 10:58 PM.
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ILP

We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

That's Gotei 13

Default q

Sure take the guy who's going for Psych. but not the guy with a well above average IQ and is going for a PhD in Criminology. Oh well. Profilers aren't need for world domination I guess.

*Legs it*
    You now have confirmed all my beliefs in science ever.

In regards to the bomb: I wouldn't be at the meeting. I'd be sleeping under the window NL jumped out of and chase her when she landed on me.

If I defected: pretty much the center of my new fic.

so yeah. not much else to say.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Blocking with a zanpakto? Why bother, use some barrier spells, contain the explosion -> problem solved.

Then I come in the picture, track you, contain you within my bankai and you wait for your trial.

=^-_-^= angry kitteh ftw
    The cats would refuse and just go on cleaning duty for a whole day TRYING to get the salt out of their hair. (I know from experience)

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    You response disappoints me...
    Could have been something funny
    *Shrug* Such as...?
    I don't think you know, 90% of the things I say I make up on the spot.
    Alright, I will say now I am NO expert on the Big Bang Theory. Anything I say is stuf *I* made up just now. Do NOT hold it against any other scientists.
    But energy = mass. So your question could either be "where did all the mass come from?" or "how did that mass turn into energy?"
    The former could be "answered" with my white hole comment a few posts ago.
    The energy/mass conversion, again, I don't know. Perhaps matter converted into energy to allow for expansion?
    Another weird theory I have is that we start with a 0D object (where all matter is compressed to such a state that it has no measurable dimensions). It then expands into a 1D line. Still too much energy and mass forced it to expand into 2 and 3 dimensions. Because we now have so much more space, it isn't necessary for us to expand again.
    Islam teaches that God does not require expulsion of waste products.

meh, HEH HE HEH EH

lol
    Remind anyone else of Min when she's hyper?

=^-_-^= angry kitteh ftw
    I'd get 3 sheep, labeled 1, 2 and 4, and set them loose in Seireitei.
    Ant Would Defuse the Bomb. <3 Plus, he IS a cyborg, so i just have to assume he has some type of scanner that would y'know, detect radiation because we would be standing within 10 feet of a active nuclear bomb..
    I feel so awesome.
    In all seriousness, let's veer off the topic of god and religion before it turns ugly.
    I'm sure we can handle this maturely... Or go to PMs. Your call, Luc.
    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    Sure take the guy who's going for Psych. but not the guy with a well above average IQ and is going for a PhD in Criminology. Oh well. Profilers aren't need for world domination I guess.
    Aww... Kusari's jealous
    Don't worry, you'll all help out with my taking over the world. Some day.
    And we sure will have a lot of PhDs in this club.

You now have confirmed all my beliefs in science ever.
    Eheh i have no clue what that actually means.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

*Alright, I will say now I am NO expert on the Big Bang Theory. Anything I say is stuf *I* made up just now. Do NOT hold it against any other scientists.
    But energy = mass. So your question could either be "where did all the mass come from?" or "how did that mass turn into energy?"
    The former could be "answered" with my white hole comment a few posts ago.
    The energy/mass conversion, again, I don't know. Perhaps matter converted into energy to allow for expansion?
    Another weird theory I have is that we start with a 0D object (where all matter is compressed to such a state that it has no measurable dimensions). It then expands into a 1D line. Still too much energy and mass forced it to expand into 2 and 3 dimensions. Because we now have so much more space, it isn't necessary for us to expand again.
    I have no words to describe the explosions in my mind.

I had the same thought.

Aww... Kusari's jealous
    Don't worry, you'll all help out with my taking over the world. Some day.
    And we sure will have a lot of PhDs in this club.
    I'm just giving you a hard time. I'm not all that jealous. It's just fun because you're like my little brothers except a hell of a lot smarter.

Eheh i have no clue what that actually means.
    it means you're awsome.
    these posts are going pretty quick now.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

Quote Originally Posted by kusari
    I have no words to describe the explosions in my mind.
    That is SO fun to do as well!

I'm just giving you a hard time. I'm not all that jealous. It's just fun because you're like my little brothers except a hell of a lot smarter.
    As in, like your actual brother, or are you liking me to A brother? Like how Arc is my twin.
    And I'm not THAT smart, honestly, I just sound smart. I through in a big words, pretend that I know things like calculus, or how the big bang works, or quantum mechanics, when I have, at best, a layman's knowledge of them. Almost everything I say I make up on the spot.
    it means you're awsome.
    these posts are going pretty quick now.
    Aww, you're awesome too!
    And yeah, we seem to have a sudden burst of activity in the club.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

As in, like your actual brother, or are you liking me to A brother? Like how Arc is my twin.
    And I'm not THAT smart, honestly, I just sound smart. I through in a big words, pretend that I know things like calculus, or how the big bang works, or quantum mechanics, when I have, at best, a layman's knowledge of them. Almost everything I say I make up on the spot.
    no I mean my actual brother. He firmly believes that Asia is a country and that China, India, etc. are states of said country.

And yeah, we seem to have a sudden burst of activity in the club.
    that's because there are disputes going on.

Eon: well this change of character and zan works out well then.

Look no further than the

I'm sure we could squeeze you in somehow. Maybe undercover in the FBI or CIA, making sure the authorities stayed off our tails. Also, PhD High Five. Future Doctors / Professors of the world ftw.

...also, your above average IQ is probably roughly the same as mine or lower. My brain isn't exactly standard fare either, anyone who has ever had a drawn-out Competitive Pokemon battle against me could attest to how far ahead I plan. Observe. I basically planned that entire battle out from the thirteenth turn onward, and it's a 43 turn match in which I'm at a disadvantage from the very beginning. If that wasn't enough, memorizing the sets, relative damage outputs, and other factors of the Pokemon my opponent was using is more.

-_- This. A thousand times this.

My reaction to Min when I first met her was "jeesh, she's like Luke when he's hyper." Yeah, I knew him from before the club, in case you don't remember.

If I just wanted to leave, I'd make a few discreet trips to Squad 12 first and screw with the tracking / sensory equippment, then make a stop at Squad 2 and deliver an anonymous bomb threat or some such with a trail that'd lead back to one of the other Captains, so as to escape in the confusion and become untraceable.

If I actually went evil, I'd make sure to assassinate / incapacitate Arc before leaving. Nothing personal, but strategy dictates my actions. He's the medic, with him out of the picture, if I injure you guys, you stay down. In addition, he's one of the only Captains who can both deal with my abilities and match me in combat move for move, so he's the most dangerous threat to my plans. ILP would come in a close second, but Arc's medic status is more of a problem than ILP's technology, because technology isn't infallible. Kusari would probably end up in third, Blue in fourth, and Jin in fifth, but I wouldn't have enough time / resources to hit all of you before leaving. I might manage two, possibly three if I had help.

Also, if I was going to turn against the Seireitei, I'd start a fire in one of the barracks to throw you guys off my scent / disorganize you for a while. Espeically after Arc is out of the picture, it'd work quite well.

Eon: well this change of character and zan works out well then.
    Great. I'll get that up soon.

no I mean my actual brother. He firmly believes that Asia is a country and that China, India, etc. are states of said country.
    Give him a smack upside the head for me.
    Actually, no, give him 2.

I'm sure we could squeeze you in somehow. Maybe undercover in the FBI or CIA, making sure the authorities stayed off our tails. Also, PhD High Five. Future Doctors / Professors of the world ftw.
    It's also not like the crimonology PhD is the ONLY thing Kusa's good for.
    And *High five* aww yeah.
    ...also, your above average IQ is probably roughly the same as mine or lower.
    IQ isn't REALLY a great way to show intelligence. I know for certain that some tests are easier than others, by quite a lot sometimes.
    My brain isn't exactly standard fare either, anyone who has ever had a drawn-out Competitive Pokemon battle against me could attest to how far ahead I plan. Observe. I basically planned that entire battle out from the thirteenth turn onward, and it's a 43 turn match in which I'm at a disadvantage from the very beginning. If that wasn't enough, memorizing the sets, relative damage outputs, and other factors of the Pokemon my opponent was using is more.
    Ah, yes, I want a rematch on that! Just, like, later.

If I just wanted to leave, I'd make a few discreet trips to Squad 12 first and screw with the tracking / sensory equippment, then make a stop at Squad 2 and deliver an anonymous bomb threat or some such with a trail that'd lead back to one of the other Captains, so as to escape in the confusion and become untraceable.
    It's nice to see that Squad 12 is seen a threat XD.

If I actually went evil, I'd make sure to assassinate / incapacitate Arc before leaving. Nothing personal, but strategy dictates my actions. He's the medic, with him out of the picture, if I injure you guys, you stay down. In addition, he's one of the only Captains who can both deal with my abilities and match me in combat move for move, so he's the most dangerous threat to my plans. ILP would come in a close second, but Arc's medic status is more of a problem than ILP's technology, because technology isn't infallible. Kusari would probably end up in third, Blue in fourth, and Jin in fifth, but I wouldn't have enough time / resources to hit all of you before leaving. I might manage two, possibly three if I had help.
    You're SO totally my strategist. At least, until I can force the universe to move like chess pieces.
    In fact, we need a chess match. That's what we need.
    But I agree with you, medicine would be a greater weapon than the technology.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Aww, a couple years weels without posting and I've been forgotten by everyone except for ILPy.

That's unfortunate.

And apparently I'm not important/powerful enough to consider if anyone decides to defect. *Begins the process of sharpening throwing knives, shuriken, stakes, chakrams, and every long ranged weapon known to man and hiding them within clothing*

If I defected I would just mess with the weather for a few days and leave when ILPy+VB/Kida+QuarrelingSenny And Dac everyone is cuddling in front of the fire place. If I had a negative intent I'd be freezing the outsides of buildings shut so you'd all freeze to death (fire users cant' save EVERYONE without hurting anyone). Snocones anyone?. I'd probably start by freezing the Lab/internal equipment/computers.

I'm good at avoiding topics and strategy. We should all play a Risk Tournament, or a ConquerClub map, or a round of Incursion. (These are internet Risk copycats). Although I'm best at negotiation. One time I was playing Incursion (Internet Risk is fun.) and I had an alliance with every single other player at one time or another in the round. I was replacing another player, so I was too weak to consider winning. But I DID lead my only real ally to victory by having my entire alliance (That never knew about eachother) solo out one player and I made it to the final three even hough I came in with 14 units, when everyone else had 40-60.

Kusa, your brother has a straange mind.

Spoiler:- Manga:

I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Give him a smack upside the head for me.
    Actually, no, give him 2.
    Make it three, please.

IQ isn't REALLY a great way to show intelligence. I know for certain that some tests are easier than others, by quite a lot sometimes.
    I know, which is why I had seven different IQ tests professionally administered and had them take the average of all seven.

Why seven? I was feeling lucky that day.

Ah, yes, I want a rematch on that! Just, like, later.
    XD That isn't our battle. Ours was in Ubers, that's an OU match. And sure, once PL gets a Gen 5 upgrade or ShoddyBattle 2.0 comes out.

Although, that battle wasn't my best one either, it's just a good example and a fun, down-to-the-wire slugfest. I think the best example of my battling prowess would be my match against FlareBlitz (#1 on the UU leaderboard for seven months on and off). It basically ended up with his Arcanine at 2 Hp and my Houndoom fainting from Life Orb recoil. I was so pissed it wasn't even funny, he got lucky on RNG and won when it should've been a tie.

It's nice to see that Squad 12 is seen a threat XD.
    Oh hell yeah, I've learned there's nothing more dangerous than a science nerd / geek / prefered nickname with a point to prove who's been snubbed. Well, except for angry women, but that's a completely different ballgame right there.

You're SO totally my strategist. At least, until I can force the universe to move like chess pieces.
    In fact, we need a chess match. That's what we need.
    But I agree with you, medicine would be a greater weapon than the technology.
    XD I'm not #1 on the CAP leaderboard by over 200 points and a writer of analyses for Smogon for nothing. Strategy is like my bread and butter, it's what my brain excels at.
    Hehe, I'm too impatient for chess. For the most part, anyway. Much better at Go, but I haven't played in ages. Maybe I'll just play a chess match for fun or something.
    Yeah, well-trained combat medics are the most dangerous types of fighters as well, because they can use their knowledge of the human body to cause maximum harm, and their Zanpaktou would often assist that. It's part of the reason why professional martial artists study anatomy, I know I did and it's a huge help.

...also, what would you guys say if I just posted my new Zan without Golde's approval and we have a vote on it or something? He hasn't been on in a while >_>

Two new topics:

How would you rank the Captains according their threat to your plans of world domination / defecting, and why?

And:

If not a Captain, who is the greatest threat, and why?

1.) Arc (Combat medic, can fight me on even terms, has no problems with my abilities, highly intelligent.)

2.) ILP (Extremely intelligent, very dangerous powers, and access to basically any type of technology. If anything, he's almost equal to Arc on the list, Arc's only first because taking him out would be more beneficial to my plans in the long run.)

3.) Kusari (Kusari knows how I think, frankly, and that's something that only a handful of people can claim. That, and his powers are a decent match for mine, so he could probably fight me on fairly even terms.)

4.) Blue (Blue also knows somewhat how I think, but more instinctively than intellectually, which is more of a problem, really. His powers can deal with mine, and he knows how to fight me better than anyone other than MC. The only reason Kusari ranks higher is because of experience and Kusari's ability to keep a level head in a fight that Blue lacks.)

5.) Jin (Intelligent, an expert tracker, and has a power that can be used to fight me. He probably wouldn't win, but he'd at least slow me down considerably / wound me enough that I'd fall prey to someone else.)

6.) MC (MC not only knows how I fight, but he also understands how my mind works better than any other Captain, save perhaps Kida. His powers are a bad matchup, but he can use them to attack indirectly, which I'd have to work around.)

7.) Zam (Zam would've gotten a higher spot if he were more powerful. As it is, he just lacks the strength to match me mano-a-mano. Other than that, he's got the intelligence and his Zanpaktou is a decent match for mine, and he's not too intense or focused on analyzing me, which allows him to step back from the fight and see things others would miss, such as traps that I'd be setting.)

8.) Kida (Kida flat-out scares me, and she can be proud of being the only person this is true for in this entire club, and most of life in general. If her powers were a better match for mine, she'd be number two or three easily, if not #1. She understands how I think because we think in similar ways, and she balances both intellect and instinct, which makes for a dangerous combination in terms of her strategy and understanding of my own strategy.)

9.) Rotrum (Rotrum's powers are a terrible matchup against mine, but his speed, skill, and keen strategic mind make him more dangerous than the others. If his powers were a better matchup, he'd probably make the top five.)

10.) Golde (His powers always lose to mine, but he's the Head Captain. I don't think that requires any more explanation, really.)

11.) Senny (His powers can be used against me, but I've beaten him before while at a disadvantage (with my first Zanpaktou), and I can beat him fairly easily if I have an advantage like I do now.)

12.) Flash_Step (Ouch. Flash's powers do jack shit against mine, and he's not really much of a strategist, so he's not really a threat.)

13.) Dauc (I've really only included him b/c he's a former Captain. His Zanpaktou is dangerous, but I can read him like an open book. Someone who I can predict with almost perfect accuracy isn't really a threat to me.)

LOLONG POST IS LOLONG.

EDIT: Actually, I just noticed something in ILP explanation of the singularity of the Big Bang Theory. A singularity is the origin point of the spatial distortion in question, which is to say basically nothing and everything at the same time. If there really was a "white hole" on the other side of the first black hole, they'd have a shared nexus point, which would be the singularity. It just wouldn't work, unless you treat the singularity as the shift point between the two distortions, which should be impossible if the physics is conceptualized as 1-4D space, because the extra dimension would throw the nexus out into a near-infinite number of new angles where the distortion would re-manifest itself, to the point where you'd be going into 5D and the process would continue in an infinite expanse of new dimensions and angles that I can't even think about without making myself motion sick (and I don't get motion sick). It's just another reason why the singularity is the ultimate bane of particle physicists everywhere. If it was that simple, we'd have an answer to the question of the singularity without having to divide by zero (which is to say without mathmatical impossibilities being the only thing that holds the equation together).

^ This is a gross oversimplification of the process, but it's the best I can do without trailing off into equations and explanations that make Newton do backflips in his grave. Although I'm pretty sure he's banging his head on his coffin lid as is.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 20th April 2011 at 2:24 AM.

wow, all the activity^^
    so, minchan eh? hehe
    well, lets see... oh I'd love to get a captains robe, but not a costume material peice of junk. I hate that with most clothing these days. I'd like my stuff to be capable of everyday wear. not that I would, but you guys get the point right?

Lethality works well with intelligence

I'm aiming to get a PhD in Psychology as well when i hit college

anyway, I've decided, I'm making a Bleach fanfic now

also, me, hyper? psh.... yes yes we al have that sometimes, but look at it this way, at least we're not imbeciles am i right or am i right?

He's here on our backs
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

well I have an IQ of 164 hehe^^

for my two bleach characters... Hyuga would set the seiretsei aflame with his first zanpakuto(which at this point is hidden away somewhere do to his dark past)

Hitsuki... well he'd just laze about. no worries of betrayal from him. lol

Page 118 of 248 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218 ... LastLast