Page 119 of 248 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,975 of 6191

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

It looks like you guys have been busy with the posting...

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Yamamoto. In the earlier parts, I thought he was a stubborn, crotchety old man. But as the story progressed, I saw that he wasn't just a rule book hard-liner.
    He actually kind of considers the situation and he won't leave a friend behind. If that makes any sense...
    I can't agree with that, considering it took him half of the fake karakura town battle to actually help anyone.

Spoiler:- manga:

So everyone's going into a science and/or strategy rant huh? Hopefully the non-genius' heads won't explode.
    Arenak

Quote Originally Posted by kusari
    no I mean my actual brother. He firmly believes that Asia is a country and that China, India, etc. are states of said country.
    Malaysia?

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    We also need someone to bake so we can bribe world leaders, and we need someone to wear a t-shirt that says "JOIN THE DARK SIDE, WE HAVE COOKIES."
    I prefer the other task better. When you bribe them with cookies, I'd sit on the other side and said, "Go to the dark side if you want. We have CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES."

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Which reminds me, healthcare is free in our Soul Society, right?

I know what that means now 8D.

But it is a question that I'd like a few different answers on: "If you were copied, atom for atom, would the copy be *you*?" Just something for perspective.
    If you buy the cookies.

Ahahaha. XD

What about cloning? If you were cloned, which is the real you?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    If I was a captain of the Gotei 13, and wanted to defect, I'd replace myself with a clone that had a tactical nuke inside his belly, shaped like a cookie, then i would gather all the captains, and when im at a safe distance, remote detonate the bomb before anyone knew there was a bomb there
    As if ILPy wouldn't be able to detect clones. Pfffft. :P

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    In regards to the bomb: I wouldn't be at the meeting. I'd be sleeping under the window NL jumped out of and chase her when she landed on me.
    XD

Islam teaches that God does not require expulsion of waste products.

Aww... Kusari's jealous
    Don't worry, you'll all help out with my taking over the world. Some day.
    And we sure will have a lot of PhDs in this club.
    Hear, hear.

*Hopes*

...also, your above average IQ is probably roughly the same as mine or lower. My brain isn't exactly standard fare either, anyone who has ever had a drawn-out Competitive Pokemon battle against me could attest to how far ahead I plan. Observe. I basically planned that entire battle out from the thirteenth turn onward, and it's a 43 turn match in which I'm at a disadvantage from the very beginning. If that wasn't enough, memorizing the sets, relative damage outputs, and other factors of the Pokemon my opponent was using is more.

What would you do if you defected from the 13 Court Guard Squads?

If I actually went evil, I'd make sure to assassinate / incapacitate Arc before leaving. Nothing personal, but strategy dictates my actions. He's the medic, with him out of the picture, if I injure you guys, you stay down. In addition, he's one of the only Captains who can both deal with my abilities and match me in combat move for move, so he's the most dangerous threat to my plans. ILP would come in a close second, but Arc's medic status is more of a problem than ILP's technology, because technology isn't infallible. Kusari would probably end up in third, Blue in fourth, and Jin in fifth, but I wouldn't have enough time / resources to hit all of you before leaving. I might manage two, possibly three if I had help.

Also, if I was going to turn against the Seireitei, I'd start a fire in one of the barracks to throw you guys off my scent / disorganize you for a while. Espeically after Arc is out of the picture, it'd work quite well.
    THANK YOU. I LOVE reading battle logs.

Awww, I feel so flattered. XP;

You're SO totally my strategist. At least, until I can force the universe to move like chess pieces.
    In fact, we need a chess match. That's what we need.
    But I agree with you, medicine would be a greater weapon than the technology.
    I want to move like the Queen. :3
    Yes, we do!

Yeah. See what Fran can do, for example. :P

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga:
    Gaaah, let's hope it'll be different... Please.

That is actually quite a plausible theory. Probably he can choose what he wants to cut.

ILPy in disguise. XD

Make it three, please.
    Add two more. I'm there! >.>

...also, what would you guys say if I just posted my new Zan without Golde's approval and we have a vote on it or something? He hasn't been on in a while >_>
    I think you can. Then if Golde doesn't approve or something (though it's very unlikely, if everyone else agrees) you can just change it back...?

Two new topics:

How would you rank the Captains according their threat to your plans of world domination / defecting, and why?

And:

If not a Captain, who is the greatest threat, and why?

1.) Arc (Combat medic, can fight me on even terms, has no problems with my abilities, highly intelligent.)

2.) ILP (Extremely intelligent, very dangerous powers, and access to basically any type of technology. If anything, he's almost equal to Arc on the list, Arc's only first because taking him out would be more beneficial to my plans in the long run.)
    But I don't know if I can fight you evenly. On terms of stamina, and physical strength, you're at an advantage. And unlike you, I never plan ahead. My strategy planning often comes in the middle of something, most notably in chess. I don't memorize all the openings there are (Sicilian, Queen's Gambit, Ruy Lopez, whatever else. XD). Rather, I start thinking in the middle of the game. And usually, when I'm against someone who I know plays better than me, I excel more when I use the Black pieces, and vice versa. Since Black is the defending color, I guess that kinda shows my nature in battle. I'd go for attacking if I know the opponent is weaker than me, and resort to defense (and look for openings) if I know the opponent is stronger than me. My greatest flaw would be if I see an opening after an even, tight match, I tend to focus too much on that chance so that I ignore all the other factors. I've had lots of defeats in chess via that way. Which is why my intelligence is only 90

Again, I feel flattered. XD

And yes, ILPy and I are basically temporally and spatially separated twins. If anything, he's smarter and I'm older. But yeah. XD

Reading your list spurred my interest to write a fic about you pulling an Aizen... But I know I won't have time. XD

I'll try making that list later. XP But the first threat would be ILPy, since I know that he would be able to predict almost correctly what my next step would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Arenak View Post
    It looks like you guys have been busy with the posting...

My lieutenant! *hugs* Long time no see.

Your predictions sound like the generic Bleach plot... Let's hope it won't happen. lol

Last edited by arceus03; 20th April 2011 at 2:38 PM.

*Shrug* Such as...?
    Idk, maybe some smart-*** remark like....
    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...)
    Islam teaches that God does not require expulsion of waste products.
    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...)
    Give him a smack upside the head for me.
    Actually, no, give him 2.
    I'm being a bad influence on you...sweet! >D

Aww, a couple years weels without posting and I've been forgotten by everyone except for ILPy.

Although I'm best at negotiation. One time I was playing Incursion (Internet Risk is fun.) and I had an alliance with every single other player at one time or another in the round. I was replacing another player, so I was too weak to consider winning. But I DID lead my only real ally to victory by having my entire alliance (That never knew about eachother) solo out one player and I made it to the final three even though I came in with 14 units, when everyone else had 40-60.

Don't I always say how I'm your friend and look out for ya when you're not here?

Hmm, I didn't know you had a talent like that. *The More You Know logo appears*

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Arenak
    I can't agree with that, considering it took him half of the fake karakura town battle to actually help anyone.
    Hmm, I guess you kind of have a point there.
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master
    ...also, what would you guys say if I just posted my new Zan without Golde's approval and we have a vote on it or something? He hasn't been on in a while >_>
    Eh, I think Golde would be alright with it since he hasn't been on in so long.
    Though, I haven't been seeing him on WLM recently.
    But I still think he's be ok with it if enough captains approved it.
    I saw give it a shot, maybe send him a PM note before too.
    Last edited by Zameric; 20th April 2011 at 6:03 AM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Slightly important update, slightly important update. *yawn*
    Jin would like me to formally inform you with formalness that he is officialy resigning as 2nd Squad Captain, and even if he did come back, he probably wouldn't stay active, and in his own words, "The 2nd Squad Captain spot is up for grabs." Let's let the **** storm begin everyone, WOOO!
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ILP

We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

That's Gotei 13

Guys and gals, I've been thinking...

Why exactly don't we have a Kido Corps?

Would anyone mind if I started it or should I ask Golde first?

Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post

Probably just because were such a small club, with not many members, and their are still squads with leftover spots. There was no real need for one. And yeah, you should probably ask Golde first, he'd have to put it on the front page, anyway.
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

That's Gotei 13

Pffft. I'm brave, but I'm not an idiot. I'd at least be taking it like a man from the other side of a reinforced steel door. I don't particularly enjoy the pain of 3rd degree burns, thank you very much.
    If that's what "taking it like a man" entails then so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue View Post
    Ant Would Defuse the Bomb. <3 Plus, he IS a cyborg, so i just have to assume he has some type of scanner that would y'know, detect radiation because we would be standing within 10 feet of a active nuclear bomb..

And uh..

In all seriousness, let's veer off the topic of god and religion before it turns ugly.
    P.S:....AND HIS LOGIC IS UNPHAIL!
    P.S.S:..stop stealing my lines/phrases! *waves fist angrily*
    *bows*

I'm sure we could squeeze you in somehow. Maybe undercover in the FBI or CIA, making sure the authorities stayed off our tails. Also, PhD High Five. Future Doctors / Professors of the world ftw.
    The hell is this? World Domination scenario?

For evil purposes? ... Probably go completley nuts, attack whoever gets in my way out of Seireitei
    Literally, hanging upside down, with a massive psycho grin on my face; "we're all mad here"

And apparently I'm not important/powerful enough to consider if anyone decides to defect. *Begins the process of sharpening throwing knives, shuriken, stakes, chakrams, and every long ranged weapon known to man and hiding them within clothing*
    Dang. I didn't count the captains, I copied them from MC's post.

Rotrum, would freeze the floors so we couldn't run after him =]

8.) Kida (Kida flat-out scares me, and she can be proud of being the only person this is true for in this entire club, and most of life in general. If her powers were a better match for mine, she'd be number two or three easily, if not #1. She understands how I think because we think in similar ways, and she balances both intellect and instinct, which makes for a dangerous combination in terms of her strategy and understanding of my own strategy.)
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

I'm aiming to get a PhD in Psychology as well when i hit college
    Aiming for a PhD in either Immunology or Biochemistry ... make my mind up after my degree

Jin would like me to formally inform you with formalness that he is officialy resigning as 2nd Squad Captain, and even if he did come back, he probably wouldn't stay active, and in his own words, "The 2nd Squad Captain spot is up for grabs." Let's let the **** storm begin everyone, WOOO!
    This is gonna be good *pulls up chair puts popcorn in microwave*

"Time passes by, Direction unknown" For ILP.

Aww Imma miss Jin *Holds funeral service for him*

And yes, I am a good negotiator. But I had a tendency to make strategies that benefit someone else mroe than they benefit me, for some strange reason.

*Throws several chakrams at MC*

Am I the only person here who doesn't know what I wanna do with my life...?

Cell, when the Bleach Club first started, there were only like 6-7 squads. I had to bug Golde into letting me have a Squad Ten. (And inevitably up to thirteen)

You're bowing? I thought you were British (@NL)

*Cough* Anyone like my new signature?

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Well...
    ...*facepalm* I thought we would have this discussion-nevermind.
    *Pulls out list of plans* ..world domination...*chooses 1 plan of 20XX*
    ...*reads plan* ...nah. *looks for a good one*

I would leave after a party at the Squad 5 barracks, that way only a hand full of sober people can stop me. (Ilp, Eon and Arc.)

Most likely they know what I'll try to do if they tried to stop me, so I won't list my counters here. (...and if they don't, it will bother them. >8)

How would you rank the Captains according their threat to your plans of world domination / defecting, and why?

1.] Arc- Counters my zanpaktou and is our medic, so yeah...most dangerous and first to go.

2.] Ilp- Scientist...goodness know what will come out of his lab, so he would be next, plus he knows me too well.

3.] Eon-counters my zanpaktou and is an excellent tactician.

4.] Kusai/Zam/Golde/Kida- They all tie for this spot because of many reasons, bottom line, all would be disabled since they pose a threat.

5.] Flash/Rotrum- Both match up badly to my zanpaktou and yeah...compared to what I would have to do to defeat the others, they would be one of least difficult to handle.

6.] Dac- fanservice, nuff said.

Finally, it's done. Opinions please.

In terms of both design and the powers, this Zanpaktou draws heavily from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Don't let that make you biased in any way, I just wanted to let you know. My character will be mostly me, although his design is based off of Link =P

In case you didn't notice, I'm on a major LoZ hype lately.

Right. Zanpakou.

Zanpaktou Name: Tanryoku no Rei (Spirit of Courage)

Type: Melee / Spiritual Enhancement

Zanpaktou Spirit: Rei is a wolf, like my previous Zanpaktou spirits. He's got tan fur, which darkens towards his back and lightens on the belly. He has a diamond mark on his forehead, and several marks that resemble tatoos on his sides as well. He's fierce, but extremely loyal and very smart. He's also a sarcastic asshole when he wants to be.

Release Command: Attack and Defend, Tanryoku no Rei.

Shikai Details: In sealed state, Tanryoku no Rei is a broadsword with a simple iron crossguard and leather hilt wrap. To release my Shikai, I place the flat of the blade on my right forearm and give the release command. When released, the hilt turns blue and changes into a winged shape. The blade shines during the release, eventually forming into both a sword and shield.

Abilities: My Shikai gives me a boost to my power and speed, like most Zanpaktou, but it also enhances my sensory abilities, especially hearing, vision, and reiatsu senses. It also supercharges my nervous system with spirit energy, enhancing my reflexes and reaction time greatly. This means that I can make full use of my boosted abilities, streamlining my battle style instead of muddying it the more power I put out. Unfortunately, this has the drawback of making my nerve endings hyper-sensitive, increasing any pain I feel tenfold.

Uzumaku Jiken (Whirling Bladespin): A 360 degree spinning slash that carves up anything within five feet of the user. Crafted by raw speed and swing force, the attack can cut through Kido and elemental attacks, and rips through solid objects effortlessly. The pinpoint balance needed to keep the attack stable is only possible because of my augmented nervous system.

Iiyoru Shuusoku (Defiant Resolve): Charges the shield with spirit energy. This remains invisible until the shield is struck, when it releases a burst of spirit energy in a bright flash to deflect the attack. The shield must be recharged to use the attack again.

Bankai Name: Fukyuu Tanryoku (Eternal Courage)

Bankai Details: My Bankai takes the spiritual enhancement of my body to extremes, fusing me with my Zanpaktou spirit and manifesting several lupine traits on my body. My ears grow longer and become pointed, my nails become claws and my incisors become fangs. My hair lengthens more towards the back, and my eyes glow in the dark. The pupils become slits as well. Finally, the diamond mark on my Zanpaktou's forehead manifests itself on my own head, and I gain a bunch of Twili tribal tatoos (see Midna from the Legend of Zelda series to see what these look like) all along my body, except my face, which just has the diamond with two lines branching off and tracing down through my eyes before stopping halfway down my cheeks. My sword and shield remain, not really changing at all.

Abilities: My Bankai increases my agility and strength to far-superhuman levels, as well as giving me the full-out senses of the wolf. My reiatsu streams unchecked from every nerve ending in my body, enveloping me in what looks like liquid blue flames. This is indicative of my massive spiritual output, and it allows me to channel it into attacks and movements with ease. It also strengthens my muscles directly, reducing the strain on them rather than increasing it, which makes me stronger and gives me more endurance. However, in accordance with the stress on my nervous system, every sensation is multiplied by one-hundred times. This means that every movement is painful. Breathing makes it feel like my lungs are filled with fire, and each movement is like being stabbed with hundreds of knives. Actually being wounded in this form would snap the mind of anyone who wasn't a trained warrior with knowledge of how to deal with pain instantly. Being hit with a Kido / elemetal attack would be roughly akin to the experience of being stabbed with a burning knife and then twisting, only on every inch of your body, including inside your eyelids and your brain. If my nervous system wasn't adapted for the strain and my Zanpaktou was holding off the worst of its effects, my brain would probably pop or short-circut. However, the power creep on this thing is ridiculous; so long as I remain untouched, I can ramp my power up to ungodly levels if given enough time, which is why the backlash is so intense.

Kyousei Jiken (Great Bladespin): An enhanced version of the Uzumaku Jiken, this move is so intense and fast that the air around the edge of my sword starts to burn, tinting the wake of the blade red. Anything within fifteen feet of me is instantly shredded by the strike.

Jyuusei Shuusoku (Pure Resolve): Expands a shield of glowing blue reiatsu from my shield. It takes the shape of a four-sided diamond prism around the front of the shield. I can also extend it to eight facets and encompass my entire body with it, but that's extremely energy draining. The move is very strong, able to repulse upper-level kido and elemental moves with only minor difficulty.

Hasaki Myaku (Pulse Edge): Charges my sword with reiatsu, so that when it is swung, it creates a shockwave that can crack bedrock from up to thirty feet away. It's not a particularly powerful move, but it does give me a long range attack.

Shougekiha Senkou (Shockwave Flash): Basically just an enhanced version of the flash step, using my outpouring of reiatsu and my augmented reflexes and muscles. It's less of a "step" and move of a "movement", because I don't technically have to take the "step", I can just move automatically. This gives my movements a more fluid, feral quality that shows how much I'm drawing on the wolf that is my Zanpaktou. It's quite a bit faster than my normal flash step, more like Ichigo's Bankai's speed than anything. I can also take the "step" to increase speed, but it becomes insanely obvious when I do because of the shockwave that it creates. Taking the "step" also means that I can only travel in a straight line, which makes my movements easier to read.

Garou Hantoriku (Wolves Hunting Grounds): My ultimate technique, made for use against multiple opponents or to cover a large area. I kneel down and place my shield arm on the ground, expanding a fifty-foot radius of luminous blue spirit energy. Any being the energy touches is "marked" by it, enabling me to home in on their location and track their movements with my enhanced senses. I then use an enhanced Shougekiha Senkou and attack each "marked" target with lethal slashing attacks, usually about three slashes per target before I move on (unless it's one-on-one, in which case I don't stop until one of us is beaten / dead). Once I've "marked" the targets, my wolf instincts take over, turning my eyes a bright, luminous gold color (kind of like Ichigo's Hollow eyes). When my instincts are in play, I won't stop unless I'm incapacitated or killed or until my target is dead. I'll also stop if I run completely out of spirit energy, but that's not exactly a quick way out. Leaping out of the circle once you've been "marked" won't stop me either, but it will buy you time, as I'm slower outside the circle than inside of it and I'll likely pause momentarily. The technique uses up a ridiculous ammount of energy, so much so that I can really only do it once per day, maybe twice if I want to go into a coma immediately afterwards.

Anything Else:

Most of these pictures are simply appropriated from The Legend of Zelda. In fact, all of them are. Still, it provides you a good idea of what I had in mind when I designed this Zanpaktou. If I ever get decent at making artwork, I'll make my own. Otherwise, this is the best you're getting.

Spoiler:- spoilered for big images:
    If anyone can get every piece of stuff I stole borrowed from LoZ, I'll be slightly impressed.

Profile later, fanfic after that.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 29th April 2011 at 9:35 PM.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

I picked a bad time to fall asleep, didn't I?

If I defected I would just mess with the weather for a few days and leave when ILPy+VB/Kida+QuarrelingSenny And Dac everyone is cuddling in front of the fire place.
    coughcoughI'mokaywiththiscoughcough

I'm good at avoiding topics and strategy. We should all play a Risk Tournament, or a ConquerClub map, or a round of Incursion. (These are internet Risk copycats). Although I'm best at negotiation. One time I was playing Incursion (Internet Risk is fun.) and I had an alliance with every single other player at one time or another in the round. I was replacing another player, so I was too weak to consider winning. But I DID lead my only real ally to victory by having my entire alliance (That never knew about eachother) solo out one player and I made it to the final three even hough I came in with 14 units, when everyone else had 40-60.
    The thing is, I've never played Risk or anything like it before. If I wasn't lazy, I could give it a try.

XD That isn't our battle. Ours was in Ubers, that's an OU match. And sure, once PL gets a Gen 5 upgrade or ShoddyBattle 2.0 comes out.
    Yeah, I know You had a Dialga, and I think a Manaphy too.

Oh hell yeah, I've learned there's nothing more dangerous than a science nerd / geek / prefered nickname with a point to prove who's been snubbed. Well, except for angry women, but that's a completely different ballgame right there.
    *Evil laughter*
    Yeah, science nerds/geeks can barely even look at a woman, let alone fight an angry one.

Hehe, I'm too impatient for chess. For the most part, anyway. Much better at Go, but I haven't played in ages. Maybe I'll just play a chess match for fun or something.
    Don't worry, I don't take THAT long to make a chess move. I like to keep some momentum in the game, and put pressure on my opponent.

0. Blue- Do I need to explain why?

1. Arc- What can I say after Eon said it so perfectly? He knows the human body well (and I rarely use the cyborg concept in actual RP fights, because my Zan is already godmod enough) not to mention, being my temporaly and spatially seperated twin, he knows how I fight. I think we might actually be more of a stalemate, if I was allowed to use robotic parts.

2. NL- Her zan is very versatile and powerful. She could probably also rival me in tactics, because even if I am the 12th Squad Captain, she's a lot more experienced than I am (if I remember right, she's been a member the longest, after Golde obviously). And after the RP fight we had, I know that she could win if she really wanted to.

3. MC- MC knows me very well, considering how often we talk with each other. Not to mention, his zan is very strong. Especially since, considering how good friends we are, the emotive side of his Zan comes into use. I only put him below NL because NL is more versatile.

4. Blue- This is Blue's ACTUAL space. I can't touch shadows at all. AT ALL. Because they aren't made of matter, I can't make them bigger, smaller, heavier, lighter, anything. They're also immune to time because they aren't an actual thing they're the absense of a thing. Not to mention, Blue obviously knows me well. Slightly lower on the list, because Blue is more likely to charge in battle headfirst. Could probably do some damage first, but I would outsmart/out-tactic Blue easily.

5. Eon- He's incredibly strategic, and that PhD in mind****ery will come in handy, yes, but his Zan (the new one, which I approve of) mainly focuses on enhanced strength and speed/reflexes. With the massive drawback of the increased pain reception, it would require me to just move myself faster and move him slower.

6. Zam- He knows me well. He can probably outpredict me if he wanted to, and I wouldn't be able to affect his zanpakutou all too much either. It'd be a difficult fight.

7. Kusari - Clones all disappear when hit, and he creates mist. Besides a kidou fight, there's not much either of us can really do to each other. Unfortunately for him, I beat him in Kidou and Intellect (according to the charts).

8. Da.c- Don't know how I would fair against poison or wasps. I think it'd be pretty dangerous, but I could probably control it while it's inside my body, and speed it up so it breaks down really quickly. My actual knowledge of toxins is poor, but Ryuu's isn't.

9. Golde- He's insanely powerful, and being the Head Captain, he has to be very well rounded in almost everything. He knows me quite well, so he probably knows to be incredibly wary around me. A slip up, and he can exploit it.

10. Rotrum- He's like Jin in that he's a sort of glass cannon, only he'd be able to take more of a hit. I'm not quite sure how useful ice powers would be against me, or how much I'd affect him.

11. Senny- I think this is more of a stalemate between us. We both control how matter acts, but neither of us control matter in any form. I can't do a lot of damage to him, because in a gaseous state, I wouldn't be able to hit enough of him to do much damage. At the same time, because I can control my own size and the sizes of my zanpakutou, it's hard for him to affect me.

12. Jin- He's like an assassin. He's fast and quick, but I think he'd really a lot on the element of surprise in a fight. Not to mention, I think I likened him to a glass cannon before. I just think, if his speed is gone (and my control over time will help with that), then he doesn't become as great a threat.

13. Flash- He's strong, I can say that, but I don't think he ranks as well as the other captains do. It's all relative, I'm afraid (and I don't think it helps that his zan is, in general, outclassed by MC's).

THAT TOOK SO LONG TO DO.
    I think if almost every captain does this, we might be able to rank each captain relative to how dangerous the other captains think he/she is.
    EDIT: Actually, I just noticed something in ILP explanation of the singularity of the Big Bang Theory. A singularity is the origin point of the spatial distortion in question, which is to say basically nothing and everything at the same time. If there really was a "white hole" on the other side of the first black hole, they'd have a shared nexus point, which would be the singularity. It just wouldn't work, unless you treat the singularity as the shift point between the two distortions, which should be impossible if the physics is conceptualized as 1-4D space, because the extra dimension would throw the nexus out into a near-infinite number of new angles where the distortion would re-manifest itself, to the point where you'd be going into 5D and the process would continue in an infinite expanse of new dimensions and angles that I can't even think about without making myself motion sick (and I don't get motion sick). It's just another reason why the singularity is the ultimate bane of particle physicists everywhere. If it was that simple, we'd have an answer to the question of the singularity without having to divide by zero (which is to say without mathmatical impossibilities being the only thing that holds the equation together).

^ This is a gross oversimplification of the process, but it's the best I can do without trailing off into equations and explanations that make Newton do backflips in his grave. Although I'm pretty sure he's banging his head on his coffin lid as is.
    It's nice to see what it's like on the receiving end of the science talk.
    But I understand what you're saying. Unfortunately, my knowledge of Black Holes is too small to find a workaround this, like I normally will do. I'll write down what you said, though, and I'll read it again when I DO know more about Black Holes.

And yeah, I'm sure people like Newton and Einstein would actually kick me if they saw the things I say and do.

anyway, I've decided, I'm making a Bleach fanfic now
    Good luck with that XD.

Oh, I just had an idea for a bleach fanfic that someone else should do. What if everyone decided to defect at the same time?
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndagirl View Post
    well I have an IQ of 164 hehe^^
    Depends on what your standard deviation is, that could mean diddly squat. Some tests are made easier than others, and even if it's a test from a doctor, there would still be massive deviations.
    I'm going with the latter.
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

What about cloning? If you were cloned, which is the real you?
    In terms of biological cloning (that is, taking the nucleus of a body cell and putting it into an empty egg cell and making it fertilise itself, and letting that grow) then it's obvious which is the real you. If you're talking about having that process sped up so you are the same age, then it's like twins. If you're talking about robotic cloning (which would be a robot copy that looks and acts like you) then again, it's obvious which is the real one.

But I don't know if I can fight you evenly. On terms of stamina, and physical strength, you're at an advantage. And unlike you, I never plan ahead. My strategy planning often comes in the middle of something, most notably in chess. I don't memorize all the openings there are (Sicilian, Queen's Gambit, Ruy Lopez, whatever else. XD). Rather, I start thinking in the middle of the game. And usually, when I'm against someone who I know plays better than me, I excel more when I use the Black pieces, and vice versa. Since Black is the defending color, I guess that kinda shows my nature in battle. I'd go for attacking if I know the opponent is weaker than me, and resort to defense (and look for openings) if I know the opponent is stronger than me. My greatest flaw would be if I see an opening after an even, tight match, I tend to focus too much on that chance so that I ignore all the other factors. I've had lots of defeats in chess via that way. [s]Which is why my intelligence is only 90
    Yeah, I don't remember the openings in chess. I pretty much follow the same opening 99% of the games I play. It's predictable, but it's good. And most people I play aren't very good, and don't exploit any/many weaknesses.
    And funnily enough, I play better as whites either way. If I'm playing someone better, then at least I control the game earlier, and I force them to go defensive and allow me to exploit gaps. If I play someone weaker, I'm better at whites because I can put a lot of pressure easily and they snap.

I do plan a LOT of steps ahead in chess though. By the 13th move, I've usually gone to checkmate in my head.

I'm being a bad influence on you...sweet! >D
    Ahaha, this club really influences me.

Well, damn. It's a shame that he's resigning himself, but I do think it's fair since we've had some active Lieutenants. It's a shame to see him go.

Speaking of seats, however, I see that the 8th and 10th squads are the only ones with no non-captain members. Though if my sister decides to join, she'll go to 8.

Because, at the moment, we don't need one. We've got 13 squads, and we still have a TON of spaces left. And do we really know how the Kidou Corps is organised? If I remember right, we were only shown the old Captain and Lieutenant, which would really just make it a 14th Squad.

And yeah, ask Golde first.

Yeah. What, you didn't know, World Domination is right after "Get a PhD" on my list of "50 things to do before I die".

"Time passes by, Direction unknown" For ILP.
    Wah?

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum
    Well, you ARE the second youngest, I think (I'm not including Luc, though, because he's still new XD). You still have plenty of years ahead of you. After you is me, and then I think the youngest might be Minchan, who's 17. And I only know what I want to do because I'm so... focused on two areas.

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum
    Definitely made me lol.

Finally, it's done. Opinions please.
    I really like it. I think the fact that it's an enhancer is always cool, and I like the wolf theme added in. The fact that the amount of pain you feel is increased definitely balances out the pros. I'm too tired to go more indepth.
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 21st April 2011 at 5:01 AM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

@ Eon

I like it, but goodness man, that much pain? It seems unnecessary, but that is just me. I like the Zanpaktou Shikai and , but the pain thing seems...likely to be glossed over. Then again, this is just me.

I would have to see in a battle how those moves will be applied in actual combat and what not, to really give a full and thought out evaluation of the attacks.

Now I want to work on my zanpaktou some more...

@Eon: awsome, I love the LoZ theme

wait, 2nd squad captain seat open? *raises hand* I WANNA VOLUNTEER *runs quickly to the 2nd squad barracks, blasts open the door and forcibly sits in the captain's chair*

also, I have an IQ of 205

no fricking joke, official school test, IQ of 205

im smarticleness, so eat that alfred weinstein!

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

I picked a bad time to fall asleep, didn't I?
    *shrug* Probably.

coughcoughI'mokaywiththiscoughcough
    XD Ah, strikeouts. Never ceases to be funny.

Yeah, I know You had a Dialga, and I think a Manaphy too.
    Wallbreaker Dialgia, CM Hydrator Manaphy, Offensive CM Latias, RestTalk Mono-CM Kyogre, Jolly Scarfed Garchomp, and Lead Deoxys-S. I don't remember your team, though I'm almost certain you had a Specs Kyogre in there somewhere.

*Evil laughter*
    Yeah, science nerds/geeks can barely even look at a woman, let alone fight an angry one.
    Which is good, because fighting an angry woman is suicide.

Don't worry, I don't take THAT long to make a chess move. I like to keep some momentum in the game, and put pressure on my opponent.
    Lol, I mean I don't think my moves through. I don't care enough to do so =P

5. Eon- He's incredibly strategic, and that PhD in mind****ery will come in handy, yes, but his Zan (the new one, which I approve of) mainly focuses on enhanced strength and speed/reflexes. With the massive drawback of the increased pain reception, it would require me to just move myself faster and move him slower.
    ...you do realize that this would make us roughly equal in terms of speed, right? And good luck trying to follow my movements in Bankai, it's like trying to cut flowing water and make the cut stick.

Not that I'm complaining with being in the top five and all =)

THAT TOOK SO LONG TO DO.
    I think if almost every captain does this, we might be able to rank each captain relative to how dangerous the other captains think he/she is.
    I don't know, some Captains might not end up being happy with the results. Flash is already at the bottom of both of our lists =P

It's nice to see what it's like on the receiving end of the science talk.
    But I understand what you're saying. Unfortunately, my knowledge of Black Holes is too small to find a workaround this, like I normally will do. I'll write down what you said, though, and I'll read it again when I DO know more about Black Holes.

And yeah, I'm sure people like Newton and Einstein would actually kick me if they saw the things I say and do.
    Well, quite honestly, that wasn't a great explanation. I tried to dumb it down and conceptualize it as Newtonian 1-3D physics, then add a few 4-5D priciples as well for clarity's sake, but it came out more muddied than I'd expected it to.

Basically, just think of trying to figure a singularity like this: It's like peeling a never-ending onion, it's impossible, repetitive, and it makes you cry after too long.

Oh, I just had an idea for a bleach fanfic that someone else should do. What if everyone decided to defect at the same time?
    What. That wouldn't work at all, it'd be too chaotic to even follow.

Depends on what your standard deviation is, that could mean diddly squat. Some tests are made easier than others, and even if it's a test from a doctor, there would still be massive deviations.
    ^ This. Plus, even the highest IQ scores mean crap sometimes. I mean, Luke's IQ is apparently beyond the level of genius, and yet he couldn't figure out how to make a decent Pokemon team without help only like, six months ago.

Mine comes out as three different scores, depending on which testing you take. 171 for the lowest end, 191 for the middle ground, and 206 for the high end. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

In terms of biological cloning (that is, taking the nucleus of a body cell and putting it into an empty egg cell and making it fertilise itself, and letting that grow) then it's obvious which is the real you. If you're talking about having that process sped up so you are the same age, then it's like twins. If you're talking about robotic cloning (which would be a robot copy that looks and acts like you) then again, it's obvious which is the real one.
    And if you're talking about a carbon-copy, atom for atom, the original is still the "real" you, partially because it's the base, but partially because memory isn't something that can be cloned or copied, not perfectly anyway. It's theoretically possible to flash-transfer memories to the recepticle organs in the brain, but the process is way beyond what current technology is capable of, and even then it wouldn't be a flawless copy, because intuiton, muscle memory, nerve reactions, and several other things wouldn't be transfered.

Ahaha, this club really influences me.
    Ditto used Transform!

Well, damn. It's a shame that he's resigning himself, but I do think it's fair since we've had some active Lieutenants. It's a shame to see him go.
    Ah, Jin. He'll be remembered, at least.

Yeah. What, you didn't know, World Domination is right after "Get a PhD" on my list of "50 things to do before I die".
    It's on his bucket list.

Wah?
    XD I imagined the look on your face when you typed that.

I really like it. I think the fact that it's an enhancer is always cool, and I like the wolf theme added in. The fact that the amount of pain you feel is increased definitely balances out the pros. I'm too tired to go more indepth.
    Excellent, this is exactly what I was aiming for.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    @ Eon

I like it, but goodness man, that much pain? It seems unnecessary, but that is just me. I like the Zanpaktou Shikai and , but the pain thing seems...likely to be glossed over. Then again, this is just me.

I would have to see in a battle how those moves will be applied in actual combat and what not, to really give a full and thought out evaluation of the attacks.

Now I want to work on my zanpaktou some more...
    Yeah, I know it was a bit much, but you won't be saying that once you see my Bankai in the fanfic I'm writing. It's definitely overpowered, the "glass cannon" thing is basically the only thing that makes it reasonable.

@Eon: awsome, I love the LoZ theme

wait, 2nd squad captain seat open? *raises hand* I WANNA VOLUNTEER *runs quickly to the 2nd squad barracks, blasts open the door and forcibly sits in the captain's chair*

I'm definitely the Wizard of Loz right now.

Ahahaha, wait a bit first, kiddo. I think that Blue was the fastest to becoming a Captain, but even he waited a couple months, and if it wasn't him, I was the fastest, and I still waited at least three or four. You'd proably get away with doing a month or two. Especially since cyndagirl wants a Captain's spot too.

I just had one of those "how'd I end up here" moments. I woke up over the arm of the chair in the living room, which is roughly half the house away from my computer. Idk what happened, lol.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Why are you or rotrum always the instigators of violence? Though I guess cell should take the job since she's the only one from squad 2 that's active.

I don't think the club really needs one, or else we'd need a royal guard too. Besides, I'm pretty sure some squads still don't have lieutenants.

Last edited by Arenak; 21st April 2011 at 4:28 AM.
    Arenak

Hey. Just a quick drop by to announce something *important*

Today is Unohana's birthday! =D

Yeah, that's all about April 21st. XP I'll go and read the posts later, after I'm done with my Biology paper today. A quick glance at Eon's new zanpakto tells me it's interesting. Looking forward to reading and criticizing commenting later. And yeah, with the sig and avatar, it's hard not to notice that, Eon. XD

Also, I love rotrum's new sig. XD

Oh, and @Luke, no offense, but I think you're still too early for a Captain seat. Just. Maybe you can fight later for the 8th Squad Captain May I recommend Cell? He/she (which one? XD; *fails at life*) may not be an active poster, but he/she has been with us longer, and has been a frequent visitor.

Bye for now. A week break next week. Expect me to be hyper.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    He's a masochist, so...

See, the deviation is important.
    Wallbreaker Dialgia, CM Hydrator Manaphy, Offensive CM Latias, RestTalk Mono-CM Kyogre, Jolly Scarfed Garchomp, and Lead Deoxys-S. I don't remember your team, though I'm almost certain you had a Specs Kyogre in there somewhere.
    Ah, that's it. I don't think I saw all of your team though XD.
    I must've had Deoxys-E, Specs Ogre, Specs Palkia, Specs Dialga, Cresselia and maybe Forretress or something. I might've had a Rayquaza/Salamence somewhere, or that's another fight.

Lol, I mean I don't think my moves through. I don't care enough to do so =P
    All you have to do is think:
    What are all of your possible moves. Factoring in: what do you stop protecting, what are you now attacking, does it get into a better position (relative to the other pieces on the board), is it protected by something else, decide what your best move is.
    Do the same for your opponent, decide what his best move is, and figure out a way to counteract that.
    Decide which move is better: getting yourself closer to checkmate, or getting your opponent further away from checkmate.
    Do that.
    Rinse.
    Repeat.

...you do realize that this would make us roughly equal in terms of speed, right? And good luck trying to follow my movements in Bankai, it's like trying to cut flowing water and make the cut stick.
    Remember, I can control time however I want to. I can make myself faster by however much I want, and you slower by however much I want.

I don't know, some Captains might not end up being happy with the results. Flash is already at the bottom of both of our lists =P
    Hmm, true... But again, I guess because his zan is like a weaker version of MC's (well, it IS!), and that doesn't help his case.

Basically, just think of trying to figure a singularity like this: It's like peeling a never-ending onion, it's impossible, repetitive, and it makes you cry after too long.
    So I'm back to where I started

What. That wouldn't work at all, it'd be too chaotic to even follow.
    Which is why it'd be more of a comedy XD. But hey, you get half a dozen people fighting Arc and I.

And if you're talking about a carbon-copy, atom for atom, the original is still the "real" you, partially because it's the base, but partially because memory isn't something that can be cloned or copied, not perfectly anyway. It's theoretically possible to flash-transfer memories to the recepticle organs in the brain, but the process is way beyond what current technology is capable of, and even then it wouldn't be a flawless copy, because intuiton, muscle memory, nerve reactions, and several other things wouldn't be transfered.
    If memories are physically written down in our brains (and that's it) then memories will be copied perfectly. I'm saying, freeze a body in time so that all atoms are not moving. The copy it atom for atom, as though you were copying an image pixel by pixel.
    It's a theoretical situation, I rarely deal with actual practical stuff
    What causes intuition, muscle memory, nerve reactions etc. if it isn't physical matter? That's what the question leads to.

Ahahaha, wait a bit first, kiddo. I think that Blue was the fastest to becoming a Captain, but even he waited a couple months, and if it wasn't him, I was the fastest, and I still waited at least three or four. You'd proably get away with doing a month or two. Especially since cyndagirl wants a Captain's spot too.
    Maybe I'll make a list of current captains, and how long it took them to become a captain.
    Why are you or rotrum always the instigators of violence? Though I guess cell should take the job since she's the only one from squad 2 that's active.
    Well they ARE the youngest.
    It doesn't have to be someone from that squad, though. I was thinking Min could be captain-level by now. But it's all up to whether either of them even WANT the seat.

Hey. Just a quick drop by to announce something *important*

Today is Unohana's birthday! =D
    Happy birthday Unohana!
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Spoiler:- Manga 445:

Well, we know close to nothing about the Kido Corps.
    Plus, I think the main 13 Court Guard Squads are plenty enough.
    But you can petition to Golde if you want, won't hurt nothing.

Jin would like me to formally inform you with formalness that he is officialy resigning as 2nd Squad Captain, and even if he did come back, he probably wouldn't stay active, and in his own words, "The 2nd Squad Captain spot is up for grabs."
    That's a bit of a bummer, but I understand.
    I'm pretty sure Golde will let him stay on Squad 2 though.

I'd probably try to court you, but I don't really believe in the stability of long distance relationships.
    Plus college is killer on my online social life.

Eh, I'm still not totally sure either.
    But you still have a while to go buddy.
    Last edited by Zameric; 21st April 2011 at 5:19 AM.

After reading a couple of pages about the Kido Corps... I know nothing more, so cancel my idea.

@Eon Master;
    I like it, but wouldn't it be better if your shikai was 5x and your bankai 10x? It's sounds very.. gruesome when everything you do just causes you pain..

And wait... MY CAPTAIN is leaving? If that is case, I am taking a jab at it then.

Hadō 1 - Sho
    *Pushes Lucario out of the office*

Bakudō 75 - Gochūtekkan
    *Binds Lucario outside the barracks*

Has anyone heard anything about The Doctor? Ages since I've seen him here.
    Last edited by Cell; 21st April 2011 at 10:32 AM.

@Eon Master

NL and Ryookami: ... ... 8D
    NL: I LOVE your Zanpaktou!
    Ryookami: >D bingo.

Unfortunatly, I havn't played the game fully and there isn't a manga version of it =[ but I do recognise Midna =]

Quote Originally Posted by Rotrum
    You're bowing? I thought you were British (@NL)
    Bowing down in honour of the post, Next time I'll salute =]

XD ... most people think i'm male anyway

I love how Dauc is at the bottom of everyone threat list.

]Yeah. What, you didn't know, World Domination is right after "Get a PhD" on my list of "50 things to do before I die".
    OOOHH ... cool. Wait you have a bucket list? ... *horror face* I need a bucket list!

2. NL- Her zan is very versatile and powerful. She could probably also rival me in tactics, because even if I am the 12th Squad Captain, she's a lot more experienced than I am (if I remember right, she's been a member the longest, after Golde obviously). And after the RP fight we had, I know that she could win if she really wanted to.
    =3 Lucky for you I generally just can't be arsed

Hey I don't, I'm going to Uni to give me something to do and give me a better chance, It wouldn't surprise me if I ended up doing photography at this rate.

Which is good, because fighting an angry woman is suicide.
    Darn tootin'

Well, if it was Carbon-Copy i'd say it would be damn near immpossible, unless ofcourse you believe in the soul or a persons spirit which has to grow from experience thus affecting how you perceive the world. While a carbon copy would have the same biological responses and neurone firing in a specific pattern, if you had a spirit or soul then they would still be different. Ofcourse, there is the debate as to whether cloned animals have a shorter life span than those born of natural means.

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric
    I'd probably try to court you, but I don't really believe in the stability of long distance relationships.
    You're a woman now?

Last edited by Northern Lights; 21st April 2011 at 2:08 PM.

This is gonna be good *pulls up chair puts popcorn in microwave*
    *joins*

Aww Imma miss Jin *Holds funeral service for him*

Cell, when the Bleach Club first started, there were only like 6-7 squads. I had to bug Golde into letting me have a Squad Ten. (And inevitably up to thirteen)

*throws flowers on Jin's grave* I'll miss him. His weird analysis, and quiet behavior. Sigh.. And my countrymate

Oh, really? I never knew that. XD

Yeah. YEAH. Totally. XP

1. Arc- What can I say after Eon said it so perfectly? He knows the human body well (and I rarely use the cyborg concept in actual RP fights, because my Zan is already godmod enough) not to mention, being my temporaly and spatially seperated twin, he knows how I fight. I think we might actually be more of a stalemate, if I was allowed to use robotic parts.
    lol. idk why so many people put me on top of the list. XD In medical terms, and knowledge, I might be at an advantage, but my lower stamina sometimes becomes my flaw.

Come to think of it, we've never fought before. 8D

Well, if you look at somatic cell nuclear transfer, yeah, it'd be different from the original you. I was talking about artificial embryo twinning, where a fertilized egg (zygote, if you will) is let to develop until it reaches a certain stage (I forgot what, I think blastocyst, I could be wrong) and after that you split the differentiating cells. Since the genetic materials are from the same origin (mother and father), I think the physical appearance would be the same. (I need to recheck this though). So if that happens, which one is the real you?

Finally! An argument which I understand. XD

I do plan a LOT of steps ahead in chess though. By the 13th move, I've usually gone to checkmate in my head.
    Eeeh, really? WOAH. 13th step? Now why does that sound familiar?

I don't think the club really needs one, or else we'd need a royal guard too. Besides, I'm pretty sure some squads still don't have lieutenants.
    And Onmitsukido after that. And Central 46. XP

Right. Zanpakou.

If anyone can get every piece of stuff I stole borrowed from LoZ, I'll be slightly impressed.
    Hmm. Overall, I like it. It's very well thought of and written out. And you love hurting yourself. The power up is kinda too strong, but then it has a major drawback. It's a nice way of giving yourself powerful abilities without making you an Aizen.

I only recognized two, lol. I don't play much Zelda game. Only the GBA ones >.> Uzumaku Jiken is obviously the classic Spin Attack through all Zelda games we've seen. If it's more than one spin, then it's the Ultimate Spinning Attack (I don't know any other names, this name is, IIRC, from the Minish Cap) where you continue to spin until your magic meter runs out you deplete your reiatsu, I think? Or maybe the Ultimate Spin Attack is the Kyousei Jiken.

Hasaki Myaku is another classic move. idk what it's called in TLoZ series, but in most games you get this kind of attack often after you have obtained the Master Sword. (Or in Minish Cap, after you have infused all Four Elements with the.. White Sword, IIRC). The beam thingy that you can only use when you health is full. (Or, in Minish Cap, also when you have one heart left.)

I may have seen the animation for Garou Hantoriku on youtube some time.. I think it's in Phantom's Hourglass? Idk. But I certainly remember Link slashing his opponent twice or thrice..

Did I get those right? Cookies for rewards?

Which is why it'd be more of a comedy XD. But hey, you get half a dozen people fighting Arc and I.

Happy birthday Unohana!
    And at the same time, we'll be fighting each other as well. lol. Then Golde announces: IF everyone is defecting at the same time, then there'll be no one
    to protect Soul Society when we come down with our revenge later on. So... Is there a use in doing all these?

Yeah, haven't seen him for a long time. Now, be active for a while and I think when Golde comes, you will be promoted. Aww. Now I'm no longer the middle Captain. :<

Next to-do list:
    Read manga
    List threats

This is gonna be fun. :P

Last edited by arceus03; 21st April 2011 at 8:10 PM.

So, I don't feel like quoting you all of you guys right now.

On violent women: Hey, I'm fine with violence in women. I can say honestly, that on top of my general love of women, I have a violence fetish. watch out NL

Eon's zan: I like it. a little LoZ-y but cool.

On Jin's open position: I think we honestly should give it to Cell. He/She has been around as long as I can remember. Jin would probably say the same thing.

On IQ: Like Eon, I've taken multiple tests and averaged the scores. I've gotten between 166 and 213 on the tests with my average coming out at well above average according to the "official" scale. According to the last tester I had, the average is 90-110, above average is 111-150 and well above average is 151-190. Anything above 190 is considered "genius" level.

1.) Against the grain on this one, Eon. As I'm basing this off of Garou's abilities. Garou absorbs reishi based attacks and my main fighting style is kido. Due to this, Eon has the best chance of besting me in battle. His zanpakuto combined with his intelligence level would be a hard fight for me.

2.) Arc. For the same reason as everyone else. He's a medic and could cause problems in the long run. However, if I needed to pick an ally to help me it would no doubt be Arc.

3.) NL. Her abilities alone make me fear her. She's my former captain so she knows how I work and how I think. Her intelligence would also be a problem as she could easily predict my moves.

4.) Zam. He's intelligent and we have basically the same personality so we'd most likely think alike. If his zan had anything particularly effective he'd be something higher.

5.) MC. His fighting skills make him a fearsome opponent. He'd be slightly higher if his zan had any particular advantage against me

6.) Blue. The only danger is his ruthless battle strategy. Other than that I don't think it would be very hard to beat him.

7.) ILP. Like he reasoned against me, neither of us has a real zan advantage. It would basically be outsmarting each other.

That's the only ones on consequence. I don't really think anyone else would be a problem.
    Last edited by kusari; 21st April 2011 at 6:09 PM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

And wait... MY CAPTAIN is leaving? If that is case, I am taking a jab at it then.

Hadō 1 - Sho
    *Pushes Lucario out of the office*

Bakudō 75 - Gochūtekkan
    *Binds Lucario outside the barracks*

Ahahaha, I'm surprised you didn't ask to be lieutenant earlier.

You're a woman now?

No, I was implying that you were a straight woman still. >.>

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post

4.) Zam. He's intelligent and we have basically the same personality so we'd most likely think alike. If his zan had anything particularly effective he'd be something higher.
    I don't mind usually being a mid-level threat.
    I feel that's probably about right.
    But it kind of feels like people don't understand how god-mod dangerous my shikai can be. >.>
    It's can theoretically do more damage than my bankai.
    Last edited by Zameric; 21st April 2011 at 7:53 PM.

Ahahaha, I'm surprised you didn't ask to be lieutenant earlier.

I don't mind usually being a mid-level threat.
    I feel that's probably about right.
    But it kind of feels like people don't understand how god-mod dangerous my shikai can be. >.>
    It's can theoretically do more damage than my bankai.
    Now that you mention it, yeah. Cell has been, what, the 5th seat? for a long time. It's high time for a promotion.

I do. I think I've said it before. In shikai, you would probably beat me easily. But in bankai it's a different story altogether, because I can still control the water mentally.

Quote Originally Posted by kusari
    2.) Arc. For the same reason as everyone else. He's a medic and could cause problems in the long run. However, if I needed to pick an ally to help me it would no doubt be Arc.
    I love being the single medic for the club

wait, the doctor?

*blue police box appears*

"Don't Blink, blink and you're dead, because they're fast, faster than lightning, so this is all I can say, good luck, *blinks*"

in all seriousness

@Cell: Oh is that how it's gonna be?

Bankai, twin dragons, *cuts cell's left and right arm in a split second* *clangs together weapons once*

Also, I found that my Bankai seems a bit lacking, So i'm going to add on to it a bit

Anyway, the other part of my bankai, is that If I am allowed to set up, can mean deadly consequences, as I move around the battlefield, each time I clang Yin and Yang together, it marks an area, once 7 areas are marked, a large circle with various runes appears around the enemy, and my Zan spirit appears (too lazy to go find his name again) and splits into two dragons, one black and one white, they spin around the enemy, and I put yin and yang together to form a large double-ended scythe, the name of this part of the bankai is called Hanketsu hoīru (Judgement Wheel), there are two ends to my new scythe, the first being Tsumi (Guilt) and the other half being Muzai (Innocence) Judgement wheel begins draining the opponents reiatsu on a large scale, but is effected by a variety of factors. The first being, the longer the battle was, the more effective Judgement Wheel's drain is. Judgement Wheel presents the enemy with a choice, answer a question with the truth, and the innocence half deals the damage (only drains half the opponent's remaining reiatsu, and heals the opponents wounds afterwards) answer with a lie, and the guilt half deals the damage (opponent's reiatsu is drained by 75% it's current amount, and opponent is hit with the scythe a number of times across their body, leaving them with many cuts, lacerations, abrasions, and scratches. However, the judgement wheel judges the opponents actions, if the question was "Did you kill an innocent person?" and the opponent answered truthfully with a "Yes" the judgement wheel still finds the opponent guilty of a crime, but since they answered truthfully, it wont be as bad as if they lied and committed a crime "take the above question and have the opponent answer with a no, as a lie, the damage would be 85% reiatsu loss and heavy bodily damage. After the judgement wheel attack, the circle disappears, the spirit disappears, and Judgement Wheel goes back to it's original Sealed form, this part of the Bankai takes up most of my own reiatsu in the attack, and no longer allows me to change my zanpakto back into it's Bankai form, only the shikai. If the opponent is killed in the Judgement Wheel attack, all their reiatsu condenses into the form of a small round marble, colored according to the opponent's true nature, and can be used by me to create pseudo clone's of the fallen as a distraction, or even disguise myself as them

this kinda strikes me as maybe being a bit over powered, but I'll let you guys decide

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

Page 119 of 248 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219 ... LastLast