Page 121 of 248 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 6191

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

here is my profile

Name: Jaku

Rank/Squad: 5th seat, squad 7

Inner World: a volcanic area rushing with lava, always burning

Blood Group: AB+

Eyes: blue, when i go into bankai, they turn gold

Hair: white, spiky, think kamina's hair from gurren lagann

Height: 6 ft. 4"

Other Physical Appearance: shinigami wears a black trench coat, which has tears in the bottom, a black dress shirt underneath with a black leather jacket over it, obsidian bracers covering his arms and a pair of black gloves that make his fingers look clawed, a pair of black metal boots, the toe part comes out in a beak shape. He also wears a pair of orange kamina glasses, which have computer systems inside them to target and analyze enemies

Human form wears a yellow dress shirt, navy blue jacket, navy pants, think Spike Spiegel from cowboy bebop

Zanpakuto:
        Spoiler:- Zan:

Personality: Smart, somewhat silent most of the time, sometimes cocky in a battle, when he really gets fired up, he rushes in without thinking, using all his power, he never gives up and tries to do the impossible, and reach the invisible

Primary Hand: right

Battle Style: fast, scans enemy movements and learns their patterns, then strikes, when fired up he rushes in with all his power

Battle Stats-
    Offense: 70
    Defense: 70
    Mobility: 80
    Intellect: 60
    Kidou: 70
    Stamina: 70
    420/600
    (i think this is how I had it)

Physical Age: 21

District of Origin: did not originate in the soul society, parents were japanese, moved to america, he was born in america

Backstory: Jaku traveled with a man, and they helped save people, however, he left that life to continue his own, and became a soul reaper, the silver key hanging on his neck is all he has to remember his old life. He joined the man when he was 13, traveled for 3 years, joined soul society at 16, been with it for 5 years, father was a soul reaper who took part in the quincy wars
    Last edited by Lucario0708; 5th May 2011 at 11:14 PM.

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    im sorry, i had an eye appointment, couldnt fill everything out, and this will replace my current one

so, anyway, here it is

Zanpaktou Name; Sukui o shainingu (Shining Salvation
    Type; fire
    Zanpaktou Spirit; Sukui looks like a large eagle, with gold and white feathers and sharp talons
    Sealed Form: Just a regular scimitar, about 3 feet in length, weighing roughly 30 lbs
    Release Command; Ejji o mekura ken-ka (Blinding edge)
    Shikai Details; Looks like a gun blade, image below, with a 44 magnum revolver on the end, but it shoots bullets of fire/light not lead
    The shikai lightens the blade to about 20 lbs. The blade's speed and power if effected by light, it collects light and stores it in the revolver, which it lets loose with deadly combos, the more light that is gleaming off the blade, the sharper it gets and the faster it moves

Techniques:

Kajō-gaki no arashi (Bullet storm)
    I disappear and reappear in the air, letting loose from the gun on my blade hundreds of bullets made of light (which burn like fire) in all directions, the bullets are made of light, and are basically fire itself, as they can be shot through almost anything due to thei immense heat

Furasshu aitsugu (Flash Flurry)
    I run up quickly to the opponent, letting loose dozens of slashes with the blade, each slash shines light off it, creating a large flash that may blind the opponent

Mabayui bakari no furasshu (Blinding Flash)
    I raise the sword high up in the air, allowing light from the sun to shine off it's mirrored edge, creating a huge flash that blinds the opponent for a few crucial moments to get some attacks in

The gun blade seems a lil..Cloud'ish. may I ask how long the blade is, can it still be used against a regular long/thick sword?
    Bankai Name; Fenikkusushainingu (Shining phoenix)
    Bankai Details; My spirit bursts into an eternal fire and becomes ablaze with wings of fire, becoming a golden phoenix
    The spirit wraps its wings around me and bonds with me, giving me a set of miraculous golden armor (picture below) and golden wings, It also makes the gunblade larger and have a golden metal on the revolver, and it gives me a large golden shield (picture below)

In Bankai form, the wings allow me to float in the air and fly around at fast speeds, letting me dodge some attacks with ease, the armor itself increases my defenses, absorbing any and all fire attacks and turning it into light, the armor generates it's own light, so there is no need for the sun to help, BUT it still absorbs light and turns it into reiatsu for me to use
    The shield can be used to block melee attacks and some others, and can be thrown at the enemy captain america style, beneath the shield hidden on my gauntlet is a claw weapon, three golden blades that stretch out from under the shield and can be used in a variety of combos

Techniques:
    Bankai form retains all original Shikai techniques

Burēdo tatsumaki (Blade tornado)
    I stretch out my claws and my sword and spin around at a high speed, creating a smal tornado that rips through the battlefield using many slashing attacks

Burēdo shōgeki (Blade bombardment)
    An upgraded form of flash flurry, except this time the slashes are faster, there is little flash, and the claws are utilized

Shīrudobūmeran (Shield Boomerang)
    My golden shield is thrown like a boomerang at the opponent, its mirrored surface creates a large flash as it flies around the battlefield

Kajō-gaki no harikēn (Bullet hurricane)
    Creates more bullets of light to shoot out in all directions, except this time theres more, and they are extremely fast, though the pattern of the bullets is easily seen and can be dodged sometimes if i'm not careful

Hikari ryūsei danmaku (Light meteor barrage)
    This is the ultimate Bankai technique, as is devastating, as it effects the entire battlefield. I fly up into the air, an a huge cannonball of light is shot from my gunblade into the sky, moments later, the entire battlefield begins to be scorched by meteors of light flying around in all directions, this technique is difficult to handle, and if i'm not careful, I could kill myself in the process, this technique requires an insane amount of reiatsu, generated from alot of light absorbed, though, due to the slow moving nature of the meteors, they can be dodged with little damage, but the sheer heat of it is almost too much to handle,
    after this attack, my bankai wings disappear, and the armor stops generating light for me to use, as much of my reiatsu is depleted, i cannot do many of my other spiritual techniques due to my loss of reiatsu
    I am extremely pleased that you have given yourself limits.
    also, all the lesser bankai techniques require a bit of reiatsu to use (more than regular techniques anyway) the shikai techniques require little reiatsu except for bullet storm, which requires more reiatsu

criticism and comments please, and tell me where I can improve on this one

Other then that, it's actually fairly cool and awesome. So.. I give you this, as my sign of approval.
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ILP

We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

That's Gotei 13

the gun blade in shikai is 4 feet long, in bankai it is 5

it can still be used against a long/thick sword

it seems cloud'ish? I honestly never knew cloud had a gunblade until I looked up pictures of gunblades, as I have seen them before and thought they were really cool

yes, I gave myself limits, hard to try and figure out those limits BUT I DID

and lol, crying smiley face :'D

He's here on our backs
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708
    Type; fire
    Zanpaktou Spirit; Sukui looks like a large eagle, with gold and white feathers and sharp talons
    Sealed Form: Just a regular scimitar, about 3 feet in length, weighing roughly 30 lbs
    Shikai Details; Looks like a gun blade, image below, with a 44 magnum revolver on the end, but it shoots bullets of fire/light not lead
    The shikai lightens the blade to about 20 lbs. The blade's speed and power if effected by light, it collects light and stores it in the revolver, which it lets loose with deadly combos, the more light that is gleaming off the blade, the sharper it gets and the faster it moves

Techniques:

I disappear and reappear in the air, letting loose from the gun on my blade hundreds of bullets made of light (which burn like fire) in all directions, the bullets are made of light, and are basically fire itself, as they can be shot through almost anything due to thei immense heat

I run up quickly to the opponent, letting loose dozens of slashes with the blade, each slash shines light off it, creating a large flash that may blind the opponent

I raise the sword high up in the air, allowing light from the sun to shine off it's mirrored edge, creating a huge flash that blinds the opponent for a few crucial moments to get some attacks in

Bankai Details; My spirit bursts into an eternal fire and becomes ablaze with wings of fire, becoming a golden phoenix
    The spirit wraps its wings around me and bonds with me, giving me a set of miraculous golden armor (picture below) and golden wings, It also makes the gunblade larger and have a golden metal on the revolver, and it gives me a large golden shield (picture below)

In Bankai form, the wings allow me to float in the air and fly around at fast speeds, letting me dodge some attacks with ease, the armor itself increases my defenses, absorbing any and all fire attacks and turning it into light, the armor generates it's own light, so there is no need for the sun to help, BUT it still absorbs light and turns it into reiatsu for me to use
    The shield can be used to block melee attacks and some others, and can be thrown at the enemy captain america style, beneath the shield hidden on my gauntlet is a claw weapon, three golden blades that stretch out from under the shield and can be used in a variety of combos

Techniques:

I stretch out my claws and my sword and spin around at a high speed, creating a smal tornado that rips through the battlefield using many slashing attacks

An upgraded form of flash flurry, except this time the slashes are faster, there is little flash, and the claws are utilized

My golden shield is thrown like a boomerang at the opponent, its mirrored surface creates a large flash as it flies around the battlefield

Creates more bullets of light to shoot out in all directions, except this time theres more, and they are extremely fast, though the pattern of the bullets is easily seen and can be dodged sometimes if i'm not careful

This is the ultimate Bankai technique, as is devastating, as it effects the entire battlefield. I fly up into the air, an a huge cannonball of light is shot from my gunblade into the sky, moments later, the entire battlefield begins to be scorched by meteors of light flying around in all directions, this technique is difficult to handle, and if i'm not careful, I could kill myself in the process, this technique requires an insane amount of reiatsu, generated from alot of light absorbed, though, due to the slow moving nature of the meteors, they can be dodged with little damage, but the sheer heat of it is almost too much to handle,
    after this attack, my bankai wings disappear, and the armor stops generating light for me to use, as much of my reiatsu is depleted, i cannot do many of my other spiritual techniques due to my loss of reiatsu
    Anything Else; Shikai Sealed Bankai Shield Bankai armor the pieces here are based roughly on what is my idea, these pictures are found on the internet, and are not mine, but they are based most like what i am thinking, especially the armor
    also, all the lesser bankai techniques require a bit of reiatsu to use (more than regular techniques anyway) the shikai techniques require little reiatsu except for bullet storm, which requires more reiatsu

@Eon: LoZ, so much LoZ, GAHHHHHHHHHHH *headexplode* in all seriousness, very well thought out, im looking forward to reading YOUR fic

i just had a great idea for a new zanpakto, but i already made mine, so ill just tell you what the weapon is and you guys can maybe work with it

my super awesome idea for a zanpakto is..... a deck of cards

yes, a deck of deadly spirit cards that are used gambit style

but like i said, im not using it, so you guys may want to work with it
    You do realize your bankai's name is basically "Phoenix Shining" said with a very heavy Japanese accent?
    Other than that, I don't see anything wrong with this zanpakutou. Except for the collecting light thing it does which should make it reach full power rather quickly seeing as how light is everywhere and moves at the speed of light.

Oh guys, did you hear? I'm resigning oh, you heard.
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

im sorry, i had an eye appointment, couldnt fill everything out, and this will replace my current one

so, anyway, here it is

Type; fire

Techniques:

Techniques:

Anything Else; Shikai Sealed Bankai Shield Bankai armor the pieces here are based roughly on what is my idea, these pictures are found on the internet, and are not mine, but they are based most like what i am thinking, especially the armor

sounds okay. others may have some objections.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
    Yeah. We heard. =_=

A final note of business. The other fic I'm currently working on is a Pokemon fic that has been embryonic for a while now. I figure that every once and a while I'll have a character of the day or just random character winning/losing a battle. Anyone who's interested just shoot me a PM with 4-6 non-legendaries that you would want to appear with you. 2 or 3 of you may have multiple appearances. So thanks in advance if you choose to help out.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post

Spoiler:- Frost Puppet Master:

What do you think?
    All Comments inside the spoiler.

Overal I like it, except the point about 'everything in the line of sight', there should be a bit of a limit on that.

@Luc.'s new zanpakto;

That actually seems more human shinigami than your other one, and waaay less complicated (which is a good thing).

I don't really notice any flaws except that light is almost instantanious..

Wouldn't it be better if the solar power (light) is used up to power up the fire attacks?

Oh and I've officially thought about a fullbring, I'll be posting that later today.

Yes I've heard.. *cries*

so, anyway, here it is

Spoiler:- Zanpaktou:
    That's much better, a light based Zanapktou - interesting idea with the meteors, and you gave yourself a slight handicap too, good good

Idea has already been taken in a conversation between myself and RG, i'm afraid - Hopefully he'll finalise it soon

I wonder where Golde is? ...

Cell Studios Proudly Presents;

Note: contains programming terms, see the last lines for a small legend;

Fullbring Name:
    Data Drive

Item: Portable hard disk

Activation description:

When I activate my fullbring, the blue power led on the hard disk lights up, A circle made out of strings appears around the disk. Each string is seperated from the next by a &. Empty spots are " _ "

Ability Details:

Once I pull out these strings, the hard disk changes into the object that the string represents.

I can drag the string back to the power led (which is present in all forms), reversing the item back to the hard disk model.

I can drag out 2 strings at most, if they're next to each other in the circle. (such as "sword"&"shield")

If I am familiar with an object, I can make a variable of it to place it in the empty string spots in the hard disk. A variable is represented by an incomplete cube.

However, the object will be created out of the hard disk available substances.
    I can vaguely change the form of the object though I am limited to use materials made out of:

* magnet wire
    * gold (in small amounts)
    * iron/steel
    * rubber
    * (thermo)plastic
    * copper (in small amounts)

What it looks like:

*refers to the image*

The dark colour is grey, the light colour is orange.

The cubes are a mix of light and dark blue. (yeah I messed up a bit while drawing, should have used a pencil...)

Spoiler:- Fullbring image:

Legend;

A string is a sequence of characters and is contained within " (such as "sword")

A variable is an object which holds data (in the above example the physical sword cube would be the variable)

What do you think?
    Last edited by Cell; 22nd April 2011 at 1:24 PM.

All of the new zans/revamps look good. I don't really have anything specific to say about them.
    And yes, I DID read all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    And how're you going to control your motion / reactions if you speed up time to the point that I can't track you? Remember, your brain has to be able to keep up with your body for your powers to be effective (If this isn't the case now, I think you could make this work for a weakness / limit). Plus, slowing down time for me is less effective (to an extent) because of my enhanced nervous system; I can react after my opponent and still make it in time (by quite a bit in Bankai). The only way to balance this is to make us roughly equal and then force the fight from there, otherwise neither of us will be able to do anything to the other.
    At the moment that isn't a limitation, I might add that in.
    While your nervous system is still enhanced because of your shikai/bankai, mine also slows it down. So relative to your slowed down frame, your nervous system is still excited, whereas to me, it wouldn't be as much.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master
    Do eeet.
    The weakness or the list? XD

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    What is feminine about Arial? o.o I used that font for my essay nooooooo
    I meant the colour as well XD. The lighter colour, it's softer, smoother and thinner than verdana, at least to me XD.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    ...Are you giving me a false hope again?
    Probably.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Yep. Thoughts?
    Looks good to me, and I don't really have anything specific to point out. Except it's ironic that you're one of the older shinigamis, when you're not a vet XP
    Much better.
    Though we have another Fire zan XD. It's no wonder that Arc is at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I wonder where Golde is? ...
    Trying to find our pot stash so we stop being insane.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Nothing really to say for the Zanpaktou, I looked them over and all of them looked fine. And Cell's fullbring as well. I should try that when I'm not trying to re-make my Shinigami self.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    @Eon: LoZ, so much LoZ, GAHHHHHHHHHHH *headexplode* in all seriousness, very well thought out, im looking forward to reading YOUR fic
    xD There wasn't any LoZ in the profile! Only the appearance being based on Link, really. And cool, thanks.

At the moment that isn't a limitation, I might add that in.
    While your nervous system is still enhanced because of your shikai/bankai, mine also slows it down. So relative to your slowed down frame, your nervous system is still excited, whereas to me, it wouldn't be as much.
    Mhm. Just figured it might be a good place to start.
    And that's exactly it. You can slow me down, but I can still react to your moves well in advance and time my dodges perfectly.

The weakness or the list? XD
    I meant the list, but the weakness is cool too xD

Looks good to me, and I don't really have anything specific to point out. Except it's ironic that you're one of the older shinigamis, when you're not a vet XP
    It's just for my fic, really. And did I do a good job of showing how godmoddy my Zan would be if it didn't have such massive limitations?
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Ya, I just noticed that my Hikari ryūsei danmaku would be extremely overpowered if I did not put in limitations

and on another fire zan and arc's water at being the top?

well sunlight evaporates water no?

also, my zan would be completely useless if it was nighttime/cloudy unless I go straight to bankai

anyway, I ran out of reeses pieces, so no more hyper luke for a long time

also, anyone wondering about my username let me explain

Lucario, is of course my favorite pokemon, and my middle name is Luke so, ya

and the 0708 refers to the years 2007 and 2008, in which a variety of awesome stuff happened to me those two years

and there is already a deck of cards zanpakto? dang.... i thought of an entire idea based around that that i might put in my bleach fic

if you want to know, here's my idea

The zan would be used by a dead Soul Reaper

yes, a walking Skeleton

killed in a battle with Espada #4, Ulquiorra, he was strangely re-animated as a walking skeleton, and uses a deck of playing cards as his zan

just throwing that idea out there, may make an entire profile for this dude and show you guys before i decide to put this guy in my fic

oh and also, who WOULDN'T want to use a gunblade? it's a fricking gun AND a sword

He's here on our backs
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708

so, anyway, here it is

Spoiler:

Seems pretty good. Hikari Ryūsei Danmaku seems like an attack Kubo would come up with.

Keep the element as light, instead of fire.
    None of it's attacks have much to do with fire.

I don't think having the gun blade be 4-5 feet is practical, at least in shikai.
    Maybe have the gun blade be like a big knife in shikai, about 1-2 feet.
    And then in bankai it can be 3-4 feet.

Oh, and I have some name suggestions I'll PM to you.

i just had a great idea for a new zanpakto, but i already made mine, so ill just tell you what the weapon is and you guys can maybe work with it

Even thought he's not using it here, Arceus03 came up with a similar idea a while ago.

Shhhh, we we're hoping Golde wouldn't notice.

and there is already a deck of cards zanpakto? dang.... i thought of an entire idea based around that that i might put in my bleach fic

if you want to know, here's my idea

The zan would be used by a dead Soul Reaper

yes, a walking Skeleton

killed in a battle with Espada #4, Ulquiorra, he was strangely re-animated as a walking skeleton, and uses a deck of playing cards as his zan

just throwing that idea out there, may make an entire profile for this dude and show you guys before i decide to put this guy in my fic
    There are two, apparently. >.>

Now that sounds like something that would come from One Piece.
    Do you watch One Piece by any chance?
    You should give your skeleton Soul Reaper a big afro!

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

I do not watch one piece, I'm not a big fan of stretchy pirates

also just thought, what if there was a pen/pencil zanpakto?

I ERASED YOUR ATTACK, BWAHAHAHA

in all seriousness, what of a regular pistol as a zanpakto? it would be interesting definitely,

so, anyway, *spiral teleports away to punch rossiu*

He's here on our backs
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Zachiru

I would love to join! Hopeful I can find a great squad to join!
    My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xanpakuto

I make playthroughs of all different types of games so come and check it out! Currently I'm making a playthrough of Oblivion

Join the Serebii's Naruto club :P

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=539588

Hello and welcome to the Bleach Club, badmanjaro.
    I'm Zameric, the captain of Squad 9.
    Who is your favorite character?
    Where are you in the series?

I do not watch one piece, I'm not a big fan of stretchy pirates

also just thought, what if there was a pen/pencil zanpakto?

I ERASED YOUR ATTACK, BWAHAHAHA

in all seriousness, what of a regular pistol as a zanpakto? it would be interesting definitely,

so, anyway, *spiral teleports away to punch rossiu*
    Too bad...

Well, Northern Light's zanpakuto is somewhat related to that idea; her zan is a giant paint brush.

Well, I think Kubo usually tries to keep zanpakuto in the form of some kind of sword, or other older weapons.
    Pretty sure he tries to stay away from modern weapons.
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by Zameric; 23rd April 2011 at 6:09 AM.

@badmanjaro: I believe you are now accepted though i would wait for someone to confirm this

anyway, welcome to the club! My name is Lucario0708 but you can call me Luke/78/Jaku
    I am 5th seat of squad 7, underneath my captain, eon master

if you need help with your zanpakuto, feel free to ask me or any other member

@zam: BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL! I think deadpool would then make an excellent soul reaper, don't you agree?

He's here on our backs
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

@zam: BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL! I think deadpool would then make an excellent soul reaper, don't you agree?
    I didn't know anythign about his powers, so I went on a wiki-walk.
    He seems like he'd be the captain of Squad 2, maybe.
    But his Weapon X powers would probably be his zan powers.

Quote Originally Posted by badmanjaro View Post
    Zachiru

IT'S A NEW MEMBER! Hi there, im the Squad 11 Captain!
    Im the club's official cloud cuckoolander/crazy sadistic maniac!

My list of achievements include: Person to Visit Squad 4 the Most//Person to be in the most fights//Sadistic Maniac//Cam//Person who walked into Mordor.
    screwtherulesIhaveBlueHair
    How far you in the series?
    Do you need any help with your zanpaktou/Have you already made one?
    Do you RP at all?
    And the most important question of all, do you LIKE SHINJI HIRAKO?
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

That's Gotei 13

Omg I just wrote so many paragraphs about what I liked and my zanpakuto/bankai then my page refreshed!!!
    My youtube channel

I make playthroughs of all different types of games so come and check it out! Currently I'm making a playthrough of Oblivion

Zachiru

Hello everyone, I would like to join.
    I only read the Bleach manga, but I hope to get back into the anime soon.
    And I kind of need help making up a Zanpaktou, I've a base idea for it but its very far from done.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Zanpakuto - Howling Force - Hauringu-ryoku

Release Phase: (Ikkini daun shite, anata no emono o ubau) Swoop down and snatch your prey

Zanpakuto spirit: an adult sized bird with wings of electric and a body mixed with flames.

Non released form - a regular type of sword (the size of tensa zangetsu). Extremely light.

Released form - duel wielded dagger with elemental abilities. One dagger has an electric time and the other fire. As my sword are small in length they give me extreme speed and amazing evasion accapiablities.

Moves

Bright beams - Buraito wa, bīmu

I take a sword, electric or fire doesn't matter, and crush with my bare hands. If I crushed the electric one there's some typeof ball filled with that type of energy. If I crushed the fire the same happens just a different type. With the hand I didn't crush the sword with, the sword I am carrying will extend to the size of a regular sword (tensa zangetsu) and will change to the form i did not crush my hand with. Ex. Sword electric and the hand is fire. The sword will be mainly for defense while hand is my offense ability. With my hand I can shoot some type of cero(no I'm not a espada). I can shoot as much I can handle.

A. Spark of Destruction - Hakai no Hibana
    Electric cero.
    B. Cold Fire - Kōrudo-hi
    Fire cero.

Final temptation - Saishū-tekina yūwaku
    (last zanpakutos move)

I raise my hands into the air, my two swords take their separate form and duplicate themselves about 50 times and just fire at the opponent. Once the fire has started and misses, it will vanish and will be shot again. I will shoot as many as needed to my opponent. About my defense? No worries I will have two swords of the type of my choosing. But they have no form and don't have much power put into them as I have my elemental powers on my bullet type of thing.
    Even while fighting in close combat I can control my swords from the sky. The bad part is while fighting closely with my opponent, the shots I fire from the sky may accidentally attack me as well.

Bankai - Heaven's Force - Ten no chikara
    I get wings made out of fire and electric giving me flying capabilities.

Duo slashes - De~yuosurasshu

I raise my hands once again, this time I release my electric sword into the air manipulating the weather allowing me to bring thunderbolts from the sky. With my fire sword I stab it into the ground then it vanishes. Allowing me to bring fire blasts from the ground. The only problem about this is my defenses. I guess I can make walls of fire and lighting deflecting any incoming attack. When the attack is done the swords return to me.

A. Roaring Thunder - Narihibiku kaminari
    Thunder
    B. Burning Earth - Bāninguāsu
    Fire

Swinging Doom - Unmei o yurasu
    (final form)

This is my final attack FORM. Both of my swords disappear in my hands and become claws. You should know this by now lol, their made out of fire and electric. I can also shoot the type of ceros again but from this time from both of my hands. When they come close I can battle them with my claws. My reistsu can't hold the power I have for so long. If I am fighting with this form for to long I will end up electrocuting and burning myself.

Swing of Faith - Shinkō no suingu
    (FINAL FINAL FINAL ATTACK)

I place all of my power into my blades causing them to both disintegrate, turning into dust. I blow the dust in my hand which magically turns into a double tipped spear. I then swing it into the air (Think about when Ulquiorra swings his sword to deflect one of Hollow Ichigos swings, just swinging it in the air),
    As I'm swinging it, bolts of lightning from the sky and fire from the ground are just going inside the blade. I then run up to my opponent with one last blow. By doing so, this may seriously injure me as my powers are very dangerous a bit to much for my to handle.

Thank you Zameric with some name suggestions!
    Last edited by badmanjaro; 1st May 2011 at 6:54 PM.
    My youtube channel

Favorite character : gin ichimaru
    8D ... Good answer! Your zanpaktou seems to be good as well, reminds me of those twins from the second Bleach Movie

Welcome, badmanjaro and PKMN Trainer Rex, I am Kida Ookami, Captain of 3rd Squad. So yo =]

XD, Blue you crack me up with these GIFs

Welcome to The Bleach Club, badmanjaro and PKMN Trainer Rex!
    I'm Lieutenant of Squad 7, CyberBlaziken.
    Call me Kai.

Spoiler:- Manga 445:

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

and on another fire zan and arc's water at being the top?

well sunlight evaporates water no?
    You'd have to heat Tsukibana to higher than 500 degrees Celsius, and even if you did, it wouldn't be very good...
    Zachiru

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    Zachiru

And I kind of need help making up a Zanpaktou, I've a base idea for it but its very far from done.
    Welcome the the Bleach club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...), though I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Ilpizzy/Aielpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname.

Do you guys read the manga or watch the anime (sub or dub?)
    Zanpakuto - Howling force - Chikara o hauringu

Initiate saying: Fly your prey is before you!

Zanpakuto spirit: a human like figure on fire. Wherever he walks there's electric flowing from his feet, also whatever he touches. He is very dangerous...

Non released form - a regular type of sword (the size of tensa zangetsu). Extremely light.

Released form - duel wielded dagger with elemental abilities. One dagger has an electric time and the other fire. As my sword are small in length they give me extreme speed and amazing evasion accapiablities.

Moves - I'll get these translated later

Bright beams
    I take a sword, electric or fire doesn't matter, and crush with my bare hands. If I crushed the electric one there's some typeof ball filled with that type of energy. If I crushed the fire the same happens just a different type. With the hand I didn't crush the sword with, the sword I am carrying will extend to the size of a regular sword (tensa zangetsu) and will change to the form i did not crush my hand with. Ex. Sword electric and the hand is fire. The sword will be mainly for defense while hand is my offense ability. With my hand I can shoot some type of cero(no I'm not a espada). I can shoot as much I can handle.

Final temptation
    (last zanpakutos move)

I raise my hands into the air, my two swords take their separate form and duplicate themselves about 50 times and just fire at the opponent. Once the fire has started and misses, it will vanish and will be shot again. I will shoot from the air about 10 each to my opponent. About my defense? No worries I will have two swords of the type of my choosing. But they have no form and don't have much power put into them as I have my elemental powers on my bullet type of thing.
    Even while fighting in close combat I can control my swords from the sky. The bad part is while fighting closely with my opponent, the shots I fire from the sky may accidentally attack me as well.

I don't know if I'm allowed to have this but yeah bankai. I get wings made out of fire and electric giving me flying capabilities.

Duo slashes

I raise my hands once again, this time I release my electric sword into the air manipulating the weather allowing me to bring thunderbolts from the sky. With my fire sword I stab it into the ground then it vanishes. Allowing me to bring fire blasts from the ground. The only problem about this is my defenses. I guess I can make walls of fire and lighting deflecting any incoming attack. When the attack is done the swords return to me.

I can't think of an attack name for this so help me out with what I say
    (final form)

This is my final attack FORM. Both of my swords disappear in my hands and become claws. You should know this by now lol, their made out of fire and electric. I can also shoot the type of ceros again but from this time from both of my hands. When they come close I can battle them with my claws. My reistsu can't hold the power I have for so long. If I am fighting with this form for to long I will end up electrocuting and burning myself.
    Dual fire and electric? Nice. With Final Temptation, if the swords are duplicated 50 times, why do you shoot only 10 of each to your opponent?
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Zachiru

Come to 13. We're the most awesome squad besides 3. (<---Totally sucking up)

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    Zachiru

you too should come to Squad 13.

Zanpakuto - Howling force - Chikara o hauringu

Initiate saying: Fly your prey is before you!

Zanpakuto spirit: a human like figure on fire. Wherever he walks there's electric flowing from his feet, also whatever he touches. He is very dangerous...

Moves - I'll get these translated later

Bright beams

Final temptation
    (last zanpakutos move)

I raise my hands into the air, my two swords take their separate form and duplicate themselves about 50 times and just fire at the opponent. Once the fire has started and misses, it will vanish and will be shot again. I will shoot from the air about 10 each to my opponent. About my defense? No worries I will have two swords of the type of my choosing. But they have no form and don't have much power put into them as I have my elemental powers on my bullet type of thing.

I don't know if I'm allowed to have this but yeah bankai. I get wings made out of fire and electric giving me flying capabilities.

Duo slashes

I can't think of an attack name for this so help me out with what I say
    (final form)

Final attack needs a name xD

Well both of my claws just charge up for one last blow and slash my opponent.

Thank you!! Took me awhile to write it lol. I hope it gets approved. Now to answer the questions!
    I like it. Not the run of the mill zan.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    You'd have to heat Tsukibana to higher than 500 degrees Celsius, and even if you did, it wouldn't be very good...
    If you're talking about the ability where Arc sends Tsukibana inside you, then yeah. That's not good.

Welcome newbies. I'm the Captain of Squad 13, Kusari. When joining a squad I hope you would consider 13 as an option. Badmanjaro may I recommend that, if you don't join 13, consider Squad 6. They're an offensive squad and your zan is somewhat like the current captain's.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Page 121 of 248 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221 ... LastLast