Page 127 of 247 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 6164

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Yeah, half my post got deleted and I cba to go back and re-do it while on my phone, so meh.

more seriously, I understood your conversations on the big bang, and though I think it is plausible, it is the fact that Where did the energy come from? An explosion needs energy where did it come from?
    Technically, the energy already existed in the molecular bonds of the matter. All it would take would be a single unstable neutron to unbalance the entire mass, which often occurs through radioactive decay. If the mass was mostly or entirely unstable, it would cause a chain reaction and start the Big Bang. Antimatter meeting matter in a very minute quantity at the singularity point is more likely, but explaining that would likely harm small children.

and ILP, we can only see in 3 dimensions, stop ranting about 4th, 10th, whatever dimensions, as those are on par with black holes
    Luke just because you can't see something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Emotions, for example. Or time.

now the truth is, can you handle my explanation of punnett squares? i think i spelled punnett wrong.....
    If you don't understand punnett squares by the age of 13, that's pathetic.

God dammit, now I remember just why I found you irritating in IGRMT.
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.

Hi Guys! I was just wondering if somone can tell me what it is I should do next
    [IMG]http://i31.*******.com/9vcgex.png[/IMG]

No ILP. I run THE bakery of the soul society. It's part of who I am.
    And I'm not stopping others from making cookies. But I make MORE of them. And BETTER ones.

RAWR.

Besides, I'm underage so I can't drink alcohol anyway. THAT'S WHY I have my bakery! RIGHT. NEXT. DOOR. XD

Because I'm smart like that. YEAHHHH.

...Whenever my captain stops being inactive (LOL) I think squad 5 should open up a whole restaurant chain or something........................ End random....

Okay I totally went off topic there. Errrrr sorry...? But I REALLLLLLY like my cookies....... =D

Ummmm anyway. er...
    Did I miss something?? I'm pretty out of it these days, nearly failing school because of... lots of things. Anyway I've kinda-sorta just been skimming most posts here (and on all the other forums I visit, actually) so I might have missed something... What's going on with Lucario.....?

Oh and uhhh Ice... umm....... XD

Well this week's kinda slow I guess... we usually talk about the new manga chapters and uhh various things. But there's no new manga this week... And umm Did you create a zanpakuto or profile or anything yet? (Sorry if you did, like I said, I have been kinda... skimming the thread!!) If not, you can do that...... And just chat with us all..... We probably won't bite. Unless you're disguised as a cookie. =P

Okay that was really not funny... I'm sorry.

But yeah... Uhh, really, just chatting with us is fine... About Bleach, about the club itself... Yeah. Sorry I'm still really out of it right now, for some reasonnnn...

Ohhh umm sorry this got SOOOO long. Yeahh I uhh got carried away typing random stuff again. Sorrrrrryyyyyy~~~~~~~~~ (But I bet most of you are already used to this from me!!!) lol

Do I just fill out the form and post it to the thread? It seems like thats what you do, but i thought I'd ask : )

For the zanpakuto? Yeah, basically, that's what you do. =)

If you need help with coming up with stuff, we could all give some suggestions... Or take a look through ours and/or canon ones to get ideas... (If you don't have an idea already!)

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Heart View Post
    Do I just fill out the form and post it to the thread? It seems like that is what you do, but i thought I'd ask : )
    As long as you read the rules and posted that secret word, then next step would be to make your zanpaktou. Afterward your profile, but if you need help on any of that, feel free to ask.

I'm the captain of Squad 6, you can call me MC.

Wow thanks guys. I've already came up with a name and some other details. When I work out the rest of the kinks I'll post the filled out from. Heres a preview the name of my Zanpaktou. Ōrorafenikkusu. I iz exited!

i'm sorry, i'm not trying to act like an idiotic ***, im sorry if i offended anyone and it's clear i should shut up and revise my actions, though some may have misunderstood my true intentions, it is my fault for wording them in the way I did. And i'm NOT trying to assert myself, i'd rather stay a lowly grunt really, too much attention gives me stress, and you don't want to see me when i'm stressful, as all hell may break loose

again, my deepest apologies, i am truly sorry

now, back to my previously ignored topic

My best buy has several installments of the bleach anime, which season(s) do you guys recommend?

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    i'm sorry, i'm not trying to act like an idiotic ***, im sorry if i offended anyone and it's clear i should shut up and revise my actions, though some may have misunderstood my true intentions, it is my fault for wording them in the way I did. And i'm NOT trying to assert myself, i'd rather stay a lowly grunt really, too much attention gives me stress, and you don't want to see me when i'm stressful, as all hell may break loose

now, back to my previously ignored topic

My best buy has several installments of the bleach anime, which season(s) do you guys recommend?
    It's all cool! I'm sure you didn't really mean it! So when gold comes back, I'm guessing i can find a squad I like?

@Mc building your profile?
    My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xanpakuto

I make playthroughs of all different types of games so come and check it out! Currently I'm making a playthrough of Oblivion

Join the Serebii's Naruto club :P

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=539588

Rank the other Zanpaktou here based on how much you would like to use them?
    I'm only gonna list like my top five...

1. Iroriryuu (Furnace Dragon) - MasterCharizard15
    Probably my favorite fire type zanpakuto in the club.
    2. Chikara o Hauringu (Howling force) - badmanjaro
    This would be number one if he'd update it with some of my name suggestions. xD
    3. Kagebu (Shadow's Veil) - VizardBlue
    I love the idea of shadow hopping and manipulation
    4. Tsukibana (Moon Flower) - arceus03
    Really cool water elemental zanpakuto.
    4. Tsuyokin (Golden Force I think) - minchan
    Because throwing around a giant flaming shuriken just sounds cool!
    I'd probably make a few tweaks to each of these, though.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I wonder who he'd pass the torch to? Zam is the one who keeps all the updates while he's away, soooo...

Fix'd
    I think we've had that convo with Golde before.
    If I remember right, his first pick would probably be Kida.
    If not Kida, I'd think probably you, Eon, Arc or maybe me.

lmao XD

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    @Zam -I'm going to edit my first zanpaktou page then.
    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    Zam: I'll be changing my existing Zan page.
    Ok, I'll add you two to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Speaking of Bankai, CyberBlaziken is creating his, he just needs my help with the translations.
    Just have him send me or Jin a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    arc... I thought we all established that I run a bakery with more cookies than anyone else in the soul society? XD
    Uh-oh, I sense a spat coming on.
    Get the popcorn!

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Heart View Post
    Wow thanks guys. I've already came up with a name and some other details. When I work out the rest of the kinks I'll post the filled out from. Heres a preview the name of my Zanpaktou. Ōrorafenikkusu. I iz exited!
    That's Engrish for Aurora Phoenix, right?

Quote Originally Posted by badmanjaro View Post
    So when gold comes back, I'm guessing i can find a squad I like?
    Well, you could try to join a squad before then if you want.
    But if you'd rather hold off on a serious choice till he comes back, that's fine.
    Last edited by Zameric; 29th April 2011 at 6:04 AM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Zam~
    Well Tsuyokin is written with the characters for "strong" and "gold" So it's more like "strong gold" or "golden strength".
    And the bankai name is Kokoro no Tsuyokin in which "Kokoro no" is "heart" in the possessive. (golden strength of the heart)

"force" was close though... XD
    ...You get half a cookie. =P

BTW... uhh... What the heck is that post above me? Did I miss something? are we talking about Acrylic Furniture all of a sudden...? LOL......what... XD

The post above you should be ignored.

Anyway, I've been kinda wondering if intelligence really is that important a stat? Or at least, the intelligence you guys seem to be referring to here. Knowing what a punnett square is and being able to analyze your opponent's weakness are two different kinds of intelligence, and one of them is rather useless in battle.
    That said, bragging about knowing what punnett squares are gives me the impression that an intelligence level of 100 should not be warranted. Maybe somewhere around half that value.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Heart
    Ōrorafenikkusu
    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric
    That's Engrish for Aurora Phoenix, right?
    Looks like someone's catching on.
    If you need a more Japanese sounding name, I could suggest Nanairoi Hyouten Fushidori. Unfortunately, there is no native Japanese word for "aurora" so I just went with "seven-coloured ice sky".
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

O.e - two days away, and four pages further...I gotta come back more often!!!

well, here we go!!!    Spoiler:- for zampakuto description:

Spoiler:- description needs the picture!!!:

well, there you go! that be my zampakuto.

@kusari: I'd love to join 13th squad!!!
    @all the other squad captains/vice captains who offered me positions: sorry, but I've read a lot of bleach, and 13th squad is where I belong. If there is anything I can do to help out your squad, I'm more than happy to help!!!
    @everyone: I don't mind being called theo - happens a lot!!!

curious: I'm interested in writing a fan-fic involving all the shinigami already in squads (i.e those whose names are posted into positions in the first post) is this a good idea? y/n.
    Last edited by theo_cupent42; 30th April 2011 at 2:28 AM.

Oh dear, is Kida going to have to discipline some people? Tut tut.

now the truth is, can you handle my explanation of punnett squares? i think i spelled punnett wrong.....
    PFFT, XD Punnett Squares? They're so easy, I have had to do them in Biology for as long as I remember, seriously if you're asking ILP if he can understand Punnett Squares you clearly havn't grapsed just how intelligent he is.
    You may as well have asked him to understand the biochemistry of muscle contractions.

I'm at 80 intelligence ... maybe I should drop back down to 70 again.

and ILP, we can only see in 3 dimensions, stop ranting about 4th, 10th, whatever dimensions, as those are on par with black holes
    ... are you serious?
    Right, just keep your comments to yourself if you're not sure what sort of reaction you'll receive.

Hi Guys! I was just wondering if somone can tell me what it is I should do next
    You could design a Zanpaktou, or make up an In club description of yourself, sort of an RPG character for yourself =] and choose a Squad to join.

BTW... uhh... What the heck is that post above me? Did I miss something? are we talking about Acrylic Furniture all of a sudden...? LOL......what... XD
    It's just spam, I reported it.

curious: I'm interested in writing a fan-fic involving all the shinigami already in squads (i.e those whose names are posted into positions in the first post) is this a good idea? y/n.
    Quite afew of us have Fic running set in the "Bleach Club" universe, so sure, go ahead =]
    I might see if I can contact Golde, see what's up, unless someone has already done so.

OT: KATES DRESS LOOKS SO PRETTY!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Globe View Post
    No, surprisingly. Also, Ant, what do you think my int. would be?
    Probably around 80 or so. It's high for a non-lieutenant/captain member, but I think it fits.

Spoiler:- Chapter Two:

Technically, the energy already existed in the molecular bonds of the matter. All it would take would be a single unstable neutron to unbalance the entire mass, which often occurs through radioactive decay. If the mass was mostly or entirely unstable, it would cause a chain reaction and start the Big Bang. Antimatter meeting matter in a very minute quantity at the singularity point is more likely, but explaining that would likely harm small children.
    Matter was super compressed at the very beginning. Things like molecular bonds wouldn't have existed, because it'd just be the most simple form of matter.

Luke just because you can't see something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Emotions, for example. Or time.
    Just because something does - or doesn't - exist, doesn't mean I can't enjoy learning about it. I blab on and on about 4D because I find it interesting, and it makes me think in unusual ways. Applying it to all sorts of other theories just helps me understand both theories even better.

No ILP. I run THE bakery of the soul society. It's part of who I am.
    And I'm not stopping others from making cookies. But I make MORE of them. And BETTER ones.
    I'm afraid I'll have to disagree with you there

Apology accepted, but you're walking on hot coals.
    Which episodes are for which DVD? Makes it easier to know what you mean by each "season".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    I think we've had that convo with Golde before.
    If I remember right, his first pick would probably be Kida.
    If not Kida, I'd think probably you, Eon, Arc or maybe me.
    Hmm, I don't remember. Oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric
    Just have him send me or Jin a PM.
    I'll get some of the PMd data off of you.

Quote Originally Posted by theo_cupent42 View Post
    O.e - two days away, and four pages further...I gotta come back more often!!!
    We had an explosion in activity in the club, that's for sure. Which just gave me an idea...
    Quote Originally Posted by theo_cupent42
    @kusari: I'd love to join 13th squad!!!
    @all the other squad captains/vice captains who offered me positions: sorry, but I've read a lot of bleach, and 13th squad is where I belong. If there is anything I can do to help out your squad, I'm more than happy to help!!!

So you joined Kusari's squad, good choice.

And yeah, a lot of people are writing fanfics with us as the Gotei 13. As long as you can make your fanfic interesting, and different from others (and don't drop it half way ) then we'll read it.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Welcome to the Club, New Nembers, I have no idea how many of you have joined :| ( Can someone list me the names XP )
    I'm Lieutenant of Squad 7! Call me Kai. Nice to meet you

Well yeah, no manga yet. -___-

Spoiler:- Zampakuto (with Bankai):

Spoiler:- Soul Reaper Profile:

Thanks to my Captain, Eon Master
    For the Translations and Names xD

And Congrats Kusa
    Another Squad Member!
    Last edited by CyberBlaziken; 29th April 2011 at 5:30 PM.

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Quote Originally Posted by theo_cupent42
        Spoiler:- theo's zanpakutou:
    If I may clear a few things up, "hoshi" means "star", not "sky". Also, "bow" (the weapon that goes with arrow) is "yumi" in Japanese. "Yume" is dream and really, Star Dream is not the type of name you'd want to give to a zanpakutou (unless it shoots rainbows).
    So "Sky Bow" would be "Sora no Yumi" and "Sky Sword/Blade" would be "Sora no Ken".
    And another thing about your "Bakuhatsu Suru" attack. "Bakuhatsusuru" is actually one word so dividing it into two parts to call out while attacking results in something like this:
    You: *Stretches bow* EX-!
    You: *Releases bow, arrow zips towards opponent*
    You: *Arrow strikes a head* PLODE! *Head dies*
    Kinda silly don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken
        Spoiler:- CyberBlaziken's zanpakutou:
    Sorry Eon, I spot a few mistakes in here.
    First of, ice" is not "kouri", it's "koori", which is read as though the second "o" is a seperate syllable. Like "ko'ori".
    Also, your bankai changes "kouri" to "houri" for some reason, even though it should be "koori" in both cases.
    "Akayaiba no Tenka" doesn't really translate to "Bloody Blade of Snow". It translates to "Sky Flowers of the Red Sword" but I can see what you're getting at there. You just put the two words in the wrong places. Switch them around and you should have no problem. "Tenka no Akayaiba".

And there's no manga because it's Goldenweek. It's kinda like Labour Day except it lasts for 7 days.
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

Thanks for noting out the mistakes Jin ( Can i call you that?)

The 'kouri' to 'houri' is my mistake. Happens alot, i did that before -__-

And i fixed everything. Thanks again

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

and on speed, consider this

his ability states that due to his quick reflexes and the state of bankai, his speed is increased to near light speed which makes him able to do a regular sprint almost as fast as a flash step, and do the flash step himself, also considering in bankai he has WINGS which means he can now FLY through the air at high speeds
    Light speed movement would result into severe tunnel vision.. you wouldn't be able to see anything. Even if your gadget would transmit the image directly to the brain, it would still not help. As the time to factor in the image, calculate what happens in the image, would be far too long for it to work. As if you see a tree... you'd already smacked against it. Quick reflexes or not.

Next point is that you'd have to start slowing down while being MILES away from your destination, an object in movement wants to stay moving at the same speed.

I'll take driving a car as a main example.

If you're driving at 120km/h. And before you there would be an accident or an obstacle.
    You'd have: 3 seconds to register what's happening, another 2 seconds for you to decide what the best course of action would be, another second for you transmit the neural sign to your feet to brake.
    Then you have to factor in the stopping distance, which would be around.. 174 meters. Now this is only when going at 120km/h. Not 300K Km/h.

Plus, if you factor in your stopping distance at THAT velocity... I don't want you anywhere near me when you stop...

Plus anything you would hit while moving at that speed, would obliterate you... Each action has an equal reaction.

Now, all this doesn't even factor in the friction with the air. Nor the immense pressure your body would have to able to resist..

And no, wings wouldn't make you fast in the air, unless they're superior jet engines. Most of power of a wing is used to keep you in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
        Spoiler:- Zampakuto (with Bankai):
    I wouldn't make it 'near zero °', then you would create snow. make it about 5° and that would be better if you want rain.

Other than that, I like the overal idea and the shape you've given it.

Spoiler:- for zampakuto description:
    Yay, another bow user!

I don't really get the bankai. =s

Your bankai are swords which pass through anything. When they're on fire, only the fire does damage and not the swords?

Fine by me, I'm looking forward to it.
    Last edited by Cell; 29th April 2011 at 7:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    I wouldn't make it 'near zero °', then you would create snow. make it about 5° and that would be better if you want rain.

Other than that, I like the overal idea and the shape you've given it.
    Well i can manipulate the water vapor. Part of my zam. So let's me control rain and snow.

And Theo ( i'll call you that )
    Your Bankai's a bit confusing.

You and Cell could be partners i reckon. As both of you use Bows.

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    Matter was super compressed at the very beginning. Things like molecular bonds wouldn't have existed, because it'd just be the most simple form of matter.
    Ohyeah, the supercompression effect. I forgot about that ._. /hasn't studied the Big Bang in ages In that case, either the antimatter theory or something else that I don't remember most likely the latter

Quote Originally Posted by Jin
    "Akayaiba no Tenka" doesn't really translate to "Bloody Blade of Snow". It translates to "Sky Flowers of the Red Sword" but I can see what you're getting at there. You just put the two words in the wrong places. Switch them around and you should have no problem. "Tenka no Akayaiba".
    Ahh right, thanks. Sorry, my Japanese is a little rougher than my German or Italian. My lack of sleep probably wasn't helping, but meh, I still messed up.

And Kai, that's a badass Bankai. Helps you to recover your reiatsu despite the fact that you're attacking? I like that, seems like you picked up a few tips from Garou. Plus, the rain increases the ammount of water at your disposal. Very solid setup. You sure your intelligence is only 75? Because quite honestly, I think your setup is as good as anything I could've come up with, if not better. It is a little rough, granted, but it has a lot of potential.

@theo: Interesting ability. I think you could get away with turning your Bankai into a pair of bowswords that you can fire with spirit energy instead of your hands, if you want it to have more similarity to the Shikai. And that picture is cool.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 29th April 2011 at 8:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by badmanjaro View Post
    Zanpakuto - Howling force - Chikara o hauringu

Release Phase: (Ikkini daun shite, anata no emono o ubau) Swoop down and snatch your prey

Zanpakuto spirit: an adult sized bird with wings of electric and a body mixed with flames.

Non released form - a regular type of sword (the size of tensa zangetsu). Extremely light.

Released form - duel wielded dagger with elemental abilities. One dagger has an electric time and the other fire. As my sword are small in length they give me extreme speed and amazing evasion accapiablities.

Moves

Bright beams - Buraito wa, bīmu

I take a sword, electric or fire doesn't matter, and crush with my bare hands. If I crushed the electric one there's some typeof ball filled with that type of energy. If I crushed the fire the same happens just a different type. With the hand I didn't crush the sword with, the sword I am carrying will extend to the size of a regular sword (tensa zangetsu) and will change to the form i did not crush my hand with. Ex. Sword electric and the hand is fire. The sword will be mainly for defense while hand is my offense ability. With my hand I can shoot some type of cero(no I'm not a espada). I can shoot as much I can handle.

A. Spark of Destruction - Hakai no Hibana
    Electric cero.
    B. Cold Fire - Kōrudo-hi
    Fire cero.

Final temptation - Saishū-tekina yūwaku
    (last zanpakutos move)

I raise my hands into the air, my two swords take their separate form and duplicate themselves about 50 times and just fire at the opponent. Once the fire has started and misses, it will vanish and will be shot again. I will shoot as many as needed to my opponent. About my defense? No worries I will have two swords of the type of my choosing. But they have no form and don't have much power put into them as I have my elemental powers on my bullet type of thing.
    Even while fighting in close combat I can control my swords from the sky. The bad part is while fighting closely with my opponent, the shots I fire from the sky may accidentally attack me as well.

Bankai - Heaven's Force - Ten no chikara
    I get wings made out of fire and electric giving me flying capabilities.

Duo slashes - De~yuosurasshu

I raise my hands once again, this time I release my electric sword into the air manipulating the weather allowing me to bring thunderbolts from the sky. With my fire sword I stab it into the ground then it vanishes. Allowing me to bring fire blasts from the ground. The only problem about this is my defenses. I guess I can make walls of fire and lighting deflecting any incoming attack. When the attack is done the swords return to me.

A. Roaring Thunder - Narihibiku kaminari
    Thunder
    B. Burning Earth - Bāninguāsu
    Fire

Swinging Doom - Unmei o yurasu
    (final form)

This is my final attack FORM. Both of my swords disappear in my hands and become claws. You should know this by now lol, their made out of fire and electric. I can also shoot the type of ceros again but from this time from both of my hands. When they come close I can battle them with my claws. My reistsu can't hold the power I have for so long. If I am fighting with this form for to long I will end up electrocuting and burning myself.

Swing of Faith - Shinkō no suingu
    (FINAL FINAL FINAL ATTACK)

I place all of my power into my blades causing them to both disintegrate, turning into dust. I blow the dust in my hand which magically turns into a double tipped spear. I then swing it into the air (Think about when Ulquiorra swings his sword to deflect one of Hollow Ichigos swings, just swinging it in the air),
    As I'm swinging it, bolts of lightning from the sky and fire from the ground are just going inside the blade. I then run up to my opponent with one last blow. By doing so, this may seriously injure me as my powers are very dangerous a bit to much for my to handle.

Thank you Zameric with some name suggestions!
    OK, everyone I finished updating! Tell me what you guys think! Also thank you again for some name suggestions Zameric but some of the names I want to keep =p
    My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xanpakuto

I make playthroughs of all different types of games so come and check it out! Currently I'm making a playthrough of Oblivion

Join the Serebii's Naruto club :P

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=539588

That's a pretty neat Zampakuto you got there.
    I like the idea of a dual type. Especially Fire and Electricity xD
    And i like your Final attack. Very interesting.

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Alright, finally updated my Zanpaktou and profile page.

Hm. I should probably do my Arrancar profile too, but meh. Too much work atm.

Thank you for understanding

and im not sure which episodes are on which dvd, i just caught a glance of them, the cover images were masked ichigo and ulquiorra

@rotrum: just thought of something for your ice zan, you will use ice...... to FREEZE (slow down) time

ah, maybe that would make you too godmoddy, considering your speed...

i was just reminded of a boss in MMZX Advent, who use tiny ice crystals in the water to slow down your movements

well, maybe kai can use it with his ice zanpakto

i kinda just thought it funny that cyberblaziken's zan is ice, considering blaziken is fire, heh..... *goes off to drive a lambo, and a mclaren f1*

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

Page 127 of 247 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227 ... LastLast