Page 130 of 248 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180230 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,250 of 6182

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    -throws a knife at ILP- Have you been ressurecting people from the dead? Dac AND Flash? Flash's corpse was probably in some third world country we were invading/"Correcting", where'd you find Dac's? Outside NL's window after a snowstorm?
    HOW DID YOU KNOW ALL OF THAT?!
    Well I was one of the first members (IIRC). I did not become a captain for a little while cause I was waiting for Golde to add a Squad Ten. And I did have two people in my squad. Invader Dimwit Until I kicked him out and he joined Kida and Chii, who became Captain of Squad Thirteen And then Kusa came. Then again, those were both Ages ago. Were those both before you came along, ILP?
    Ah, alright. Well, I am - I think the youngest- active veteran. So I didn't know about invaderdim or Chii.
    Were there any other previous Captains, that left? We have 2- Jin, 11-Luppi, 12-Da.c and 13-Chii. Perhaps we could have some kind of "old Captain" and "new Captains".
    I actually don't rememeber if Flash or MC came first...But due to activity, it somewhere became conatrued that MC has the most powerful Fire Zan. Maybe it's the constant revisions. Anyways, back to my plans to murder him
    MC joined 31st July 2008 at 3:52.
    Flash Step Joined 23rd July 2008 at 7:17.
    So Flash is older by only 8 days.

Also, you're the 3rd oldest member in the club XD.
    Golde - 21st October 2007 at 8:15.
    Northern Lights - 2nd December 2007 at 14:20.
    Rotrum - 18th February at 17:55.
    I hath finally decided to make a profile. I will add it to my Zanpakutou page. Does anyone know where my Arrancar Profile is? I lacak saved one now
    Here it is

Height: 4'11" (I actually got taller than this recently)
    Holy crap I'm taller than someone.

I snipped the rest because I have nothing else to say.

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    #1: Welcome to the Squad, Theo. For the time being I'll have you as Third Seat as that is the highest postion that is open.
    Updated.
        Spoiler:- preview:

So that's all for now.
    Acacians and Dauc. Alright, I'm guessing that Dauc must have created or discovered the Acacians, and something happened that caused him to reject them, perhaps even cause a genocide (they were probably ugly). I'm guessing that either the Acacians were innocent or guilty in this- wrongly accused of something, and forced to leave/be killed, or they killed someone or were just being bad in general. The Acacians then went into hiding, under the guise of being completely killed, biding their time and building their forces, ready to fight back and take revenge.

The name Kyoshiro Sugiyama probably has some meaning behind it. If only I could be bothered to figure it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    If anything is wrong with my profile please inform me and I'll correct it. Can anyone help with my base stats, I tend to rate my self on the low side or too high.

And I have contacted a Captain and his Lieutenant about joining their squad, waiting for acceptance.
    Looks good to me.

And that narrows it down to Squads... 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 11 and 13. XD.
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 1st May 2011 at 11:52 AM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Heart View Post
    Yes! 3rd seat ain't that bad :P. Watch for this post. This will be the one that contains my Profile.
    The more you post and get to know the club, the faster you'll become Leiutenant =]

Spoiler:- Fullbring:

Spoiler:- Arrancar:

I think I have everyone's Arrancar and Fullbring profiles saved, as well as their Battle Charts on Zam's webpage. If I'm not mistaken, NL, Kusari and Eon have made Fullbring profiles, who else?

Also, do you think I should put them (Arrancar, Fullbring and Battle Data Charts) in the "First Post" or leave it up to the Captains to have it just in their Squad Pages?

And perhaps we should merge the Shinigami profile and the Zanpakutou skeleton together, in the same way that the Arrancar profile is both of the Arrancar and its zanpakutou? So any new members can see it, fill it in, and can immediately be used in a fanfic. It also gives them something to fill in their first post, instead of one lining.

Speaking of fanfics, can anyone who has written a fanfic please make or update their library, just so all the chapters are fresh on the "First Post". For any new members who have started writing fanfic, just make the Library Post and I'll link it in the "First Post" (If I'm not mistaken, Golde, Cell, NL, Arc, MC, Eon, Luke, Zam, Rotrum, Blue and Kusari have all written fanfics, but I may be missing some).
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Morning Guys! ( : at least it's morning here : ) I was able to catch a oldish episode of bleach last nite, it was an ok episode. I now have every thing that I need completed/filled out. So I guess all there is left is to talk about bleach.

I don't really know how to write a fanfic so somone could maybe give me some info on that :P

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    The more you post and get to know the club, the faster you'll become Leiutenant =]
    I'll try my best
    [IMG]http://i31.*******.com/9vcgex.png[/IMG]

I missed saturday's bleach episode because i was at a friends house

someone describe nnoitora and kenpachi's fight to me, I heard it was epic.........

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

Spoiler:- Episode 202:

P.S: Sorry for all the grammer mistakes. I was trying to write that fast.
    Last edited by Ice Heart; 1st May 2011 at 4:08 PM.

Good afternoon everyone! Don't worry I brought something! My profile!

Name: Akio Sato

Rank/squad: 5th seat of squad 6

Zanpakuto: Howling Force - Hauringu-ryoku (yes i changed the name if anyone noticed)

Inner World: Up in the skies (When my body is calm the sun is up and theres clear skies. When lets say I'm fighting, there's thunder everywhere and you can see beneath you lots of flames.

Blood Type: AB? does this matter?

Eyes: Teal

Hair: Straight hair, long, styles into all sides of the head.

Height: 5"7"

Physical Age: 25

Other physical appearance: Looks skinny but very built in the inside. Arms look muscular. Lots of veins in the arms.

Personality: Cold, Quiet, loyal, and intellegent.

Primary hand: Both

Battle style: Takes things slow unless has to be aggressive. Looks for openings. Never underestimate. ALWAYS stays calm.

Battle stats: 440/600

Offense: 70
    Defense:70
    Mobility:80
    Intelligence:80
    Kidou:70
    Physical strength:70

District Origin: 27

Backstory: Raised by his mother (Father is deceased). Whenever his friends are in trouble Akio always helps them out, even if it affects himself. (Is this allowed) - Once he found out that his father was a shinigami, he thought to himself hard and decided to become one.
    Last edited by badmanjaro; 1st May 2011 at 6:47 PM.
    My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xanpakuto

I make playthroughs of all different types of games so come and check it out! Currently I'm making a playthrough of Oblivion

Join the Serebii's Naruto club :P

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=539588

Hey Dauc and Dre, good to see you guys around here again.

I'm English, and even I didn't get that worked up about it.
    High Five!

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Battle Stats. You have 6 categories (Offense, Defense, Mobility, Intelligence, Kidou/Reiatsu, Physical Strength), and you rank them out of 100. Please take into account that most Captains are around the 480/490/500 mark or so.
    You're wrong there my little math nerd friend.
    the categories are Offense, Defense, Mobility, Kido/Reiatsu, Intellect, and Stamina.

Quote Originally Posted by badmanjaro View Post
    Battle stats: 470/600 (I'm guessing I have to lower it)

Offense: 90
    Defense:70
    Mobility:80
    Intelligence:100
    Kidou:60
    Physical strength:70
    As I pointed out above, Ant messed up.
    Do you want to keep those stats or change them?
    Same goes for Ice Heart...
    Last edited by Zameric; 1st May 2011 at 6:33 PM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Hey Dauc and Dre, good to see you guys around here again.

High Five!

the categories are Offense, Defense, Mobility, Kido/Reiatsu, Intellect, and Stamina.

As I pointed out above, Ant messed up.
    Do you want to keep those stats or change them?
    Same goes for Ice Heart...
    Lol yeah Ant helped me fix mine. I can bring my intelligence back to 100?
    Also I guess I'm replacing my Stamina with Strength. It's going to be pretty low due to my zanpakuto.
    My youtube channel

I make playthroughs of all different types of games so come and check it out! Currently I'm making a playthrough of Oblivion

Blood Type: AB? does this matter?
    Odd how so many people in this club have AB type blood, when AB is one of the rarest blood groups on the planet.

Actually, It's not. ILP is right. It was Defense, Offense, Kido/Reiastu, Intelligence, Mobility and Strength
    I have my battle chart that you made me to prove it. Stamina was never on there.

EDIT:
        Spoiler:- See?:

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Heart View Post
    I don't really know how to write a fanfic so somone could maybe give me some info on that :P
    Well, I guess you start with a plot, and what I find to be good is to just let the characters behave as they normally would, and let the story follow from there. Don't force things to happen if the characters wouldn't do certain things.
    High Five!
    *Joins in on the high fiving*

XD I like the new nickname.
    And ah, I forgot about those. Those were the translated ones, right?

Odd how so many people in this club have AB type blood, when AB is one of the rarest blood groups on the planet.

Actually, It's not. ILP is right. It was Defense, Offense, Kido/Reiastu, Intelligence, Mobility and Strength
    I have my battle chart that you made me to prove it. Stamina was never on there.
    I suppose that was the "default" since very few people actually know their blood type. I think I'll take it out.

And I think Intelligence and Physical Strength was the scanlation, and Intellect and Stamina are official translations, am I wrong, Zam?
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

My profiles:

Arrancar:

Spoiler:- Arrancar:

Spoiler:- Shinigami:

Due to personal reasons, I wasn't able to draw anything nor get my next chapter ready.. Sorry.
    Last edited by Cell; 1st May 2011 at 7:57 PM.

[COLOR="LightBlue"][font='arial']

It's not that we have it, its just we have no real what we're talking about. It's sad in my case, my major calls for me to know but I don't. I'll probably edit that and some other things in the near future.

I don't know if Flash_Step announced it or not but I joined his squad and am now his 3rd seat.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

here are my REVISED stats

Overall power level: OVER 9000!!! 420/600

Offense- 70
    Defense-70
    Mobility- 80 (does that sound good? or should i go lower?)
    Kido/Reiatsu70
    Intellect- 55-60 (rough estimate, what do you guys think?)
    Stamina- 70

@rex: (slightly off topic) @sig: enkidududududududududu

He's here on our backs
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

To all new members

Aside from checking the surveys on the Squad Pages for the squads you want to Join, please if possible Fuse your profile and Zanpaktou page together, so that updating squad and pages and first page will go must faster and easier, also it will be easier to any information needed for fan fics or if you need to change it latter on.

If I'm following this correctly:
    Ice heart is in Squad 3
    badmanjaro is my squad's 5th seat
    Rex is Squad 5's 3rd seat.
    ...is that every new member?

Much better, Luke. I'll go for those.

In other news, I've started writing my own demise fanfic in which Seijuro dies and Rouga takes his place. Lots of schoolwork right now though, so don't expect it anytime soon.

@Rex: Congrats and well done.
    "Archer, you've decided? You'll really kill him, no matter what?"
    "Go on, escape from here. I'm not going to allow you to cry anymore."

thanks eon, oh and speaking of fan-fics.....

ill write my new ch tomorrow, whoever guesses the surprise guest star who comes in which i hinted at in the end of chapter 2 gets an e-cookie

He's here on our backs
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

^ You're welcome.

And I'm going to guess by the last word of the chapter that it's VizardBlue.

@MC: Theo's joined Squad 13 as well, iirc.

Apologize for my leave of absence. I have two weeks before I return home for the summer. Should be infinitely more active.

Due to the fact I have 10 pm's, I guess things have been happening here. I've been a tad busy with schoolwork and life and stuff. I'll get on that. Any PM request should be honored, and if something's amiss after today please send me a pm, and I'll resolve it at a not-so-later time.

Thanks to all who sent me PM's (convenient), Zam for being my unofficial secretary, and the patience of you all. <3!

About to read the Bleach manga, too. 2 weeks or so behind.

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    I don't know if Flash_Step announced it or not but I joined his squad and am now his 3rd seat.
    I HAVE AN UNDERLING NOW. =D WOOT.

All in good fun though. I won't make you work long hours in the bakery.
    But hey, squad members get free cookies, so...

*gives cookie*

Welcome to the squad, underling PKMN Trainer Rex! LOL

~~~~~~~~~~

GOLDE!!! YOU'RE ALIVE!!! XD XD XD

Yeah... No. I didn't actually think you were dead. =P

----------

Oh yeah, and about blood type... I have no idea what mine is. Is that a bad thing? =/ Well anyway, when I fill out my profile, I'll just pick one for my character - it doesn't have to be the same as mine anyway. XD

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    I HAVE AN UNDERLING NOW. =D WOOT.

All in good fun though. I won't make you work long hours in the bakery.
    But hey, squad members get free cookies, so...

*gives cookie*

Welcome to the squad, underling PKMN Trainer Rex! LOL
    I haz cookie!!! OMNOM TIME! LOL. And thanks, hope to be of useful service.

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    Oh yeah, and about blood type... I have no idea what mine is. Is that a bad thing? =/ Well anyway, when I fill out my profile, I'll just pick one for my character - it doesn't have to be the same as mine anyway. XD
    I don't know mines either so don't worry, we're cool like that. Like I already said (I think) my revised profile should be up soon, and faster than my revised attacks.
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Rex; 2nd May 2011 at 2:51 AM.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Apologize for my leave of absence. I have two weeks before I return home for the summer. Should be infinitely more active.

Due to the fact I have 10 pm's, I guess things have been happening here. I've been a tad busy with schoolwork and life and stuff. I'll get on that. Any PM request should be honored, and if something's amiss after today please send me a pm, and I'll resolve it at a not-so-later time.

Thanks to all who sent me PM's (convenient), Zam for being my unofficial secretary, and the patience of you all. <3!

WoW...It's Golde. Im Ice Heart. A new member of the club. Im the 3rd seat of the 3rd squad. Glad to finally meet you ^_^.

Oh and I've read a few of the fanfics and I'm highly considering writing one!

^ Good luck on being the first person to actually complete one xD Oh wait, does Kusari's count? He made a sequel which got discontinued, so idk.

And welcome back, Golde-soutaichou. We missed you, and Flash_Step brought CANDY.

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post

Welcome back golde! I'm a new member . I'm badmanjaro but I have all of these weird nicknames.
    My youtube channel

EDIT:
        Spoiler:- See?:
    No, those were the categories before the official translated version of Color Bleach+ came out.
    And I didn't make that chart, you did. I never used blue in my charts. -_-
    Here's you're current BDC.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    XD I like the new nickname.
    And ah, I forgot about those. Those were the translated ones, right?

And I think Intelligence and Physical Strength was the scanlation, and Intellect and Stamina are official translations, am I wrong, Zam?
    That's right little math nerd.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    here are my REVISED stats

Overall power level: OVER 9000!!! 420/600

Offense- 70
    Defense-70
    Mobility- 80 (does that sound good? or should i go lower?)
    Kido/Reiatsu70
    Intellect- 55-60 (rough estimate, what do you guys think?)
    Stamina- 70
    Ok, I'll get to work on your chart in a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    If I'm following this correctly:
    Ice heart is in Squad 3
    badmanjaro is my squad's 5th seat
    Rex is Squad 5's 3rd seat.
    ...is that every new member?
    Eh, more or less....
    You got those Golde?
    Last edited by Zameric; 2nd May 2011 at 2:19 AM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Page 130 of 248 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180230 ... LastLast