Page 131 of 247 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 6152

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

@Eon noted.
    @Zam Noted

@Golde
    Welcome back, how was candyland?

Zam and Ilp have been keeping up with everything for you.

Ok whew today was crazy lol..

As you all know Rex has been made my new 3rd Seat im sure Golde approves
    @Min..Yes i kno i kno Squad page. I had made one a while ago or at least most of the information but have been unable to finish it and post it due to me being so busy with training and all but now i see that it is a must and you can bet all the cookies in the world that it will be up this week.

Golde-sama welcome back o o o and i brought u candy as your welcome back present annnnd im throwing a party for everyone return and the new members...sooooooooooooooo yeeeeeeeea

o and Min underling really...lol this is the beginning of a supreme club of bleach

EDIT: So i just went to check to see where my Character profle was and how about its in my Microsoft word and it is lock because of the trial thingy sooo im gonna have to recover that..might just have to buy the word program...or download it hehehehe
    Last edited by Flash_Step; 2nd May 2011 at 2:57 AM.
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Here is your battle data chart, Luke.
    I hope ya like it.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Here is your battle data chart, Luke.
    I hope ya like it.

Interesting battle chart. You seem pretty strong!

Hey zam can you make me one?
    My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xanpakuto

I make playthroughs of all different types of games so come and check it out! Currently I'm making a playthrough of Oblivion

Join the Serebii's Naruto club :P

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=539588

Going offline for 3 days at times like these is probably not a good idea.. Still...

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

Spoiler:- Arrancar:
    A bit different from your old one, but still retaining similar abilities. Also, name? (Your old one had, Espectro, I think.)

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    arc... I thought we all established that I run a bakery with more cookies than anyone else in the soul society? XD
    We never established that, my dear young Lieutenant. You can take the bakery. Yeah sure, you can open up your cookie shop. But mine has been running around longer. See below.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Sorry Min, Arc has you beat there. But Squad 5 does have the largest brewery, winery and... err... yeah, my knowledge on alcohol clearly doesn't rival that on 4D XD.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    If you don't understand punnett squares by the age of 13, that's pathetic.
    Okay, now I feel pathetic. XD

And I'm not stopping others from making cookies. But I make MORE of them. And BETTER ones.
    Er-hem. You want to have a cookie-baking contest?
    I beg to differ, please. You can have your wine-flavored cookies or whatever. Mine are chocolate chip, and butter cookies. Now, do not go over that boundary, my dear young Lieutenant... Or else *eye glint*

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
    Anyway, I've been kinda wondering if intelligence really is that important a stat? Or at least, the intelligence you guys seem to be referring to here. Knowing what a punnett square is and being able to analyze your opponent's weakness are two different kinds of intelligence, and one of them is rather useless in battle.
    Unless you want to determine what kind of phenotype you opponent has, recessive or dominant or heterozygous. :P

^ He's our local narcissistic moron =]
    That pretty much sums it up about Dac. XD

Oh btw, welcome back, Dac, Flash and Golde. Nice to see you guys again =D

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    -throws a knife at ILP- Have you been ressurecting people from the dead? Dac AND Flash? Flash's corpse was probably in some third world country we were invading/"Correcting", where'd you find Dac's? Outside NL's window after a snowstorm?

Yukio is officially my Second favorite character after hitsugaya now. That is all
    You just reminded me of a new something I've been thinking about. THANK YOU. :P

Yukio is awesome. :3 *high fives*
        Spoiler:

I think I have everyone's Arrancar and Fullbring profiles saved, as well as their Battle Charts on Zam's webpage. If I'm not mistaken, NL, Kusari and Eon have made Fullbring profiles, who else?
    Can I have them please? :3 And I did make one Fullbring buuut I think I want to revise it, so yeah. I'm torn between a Chess piece and my MP3, though I'm heavily leaning towards the former.
    Also, I believe you'd also have the shinigami profile saved. I'd want that as well. Thanks =D

Also, do you think I should put them (Arrancar, Fullbring and Battle Data Charts) in the "First Post" or leave it up to the Captains to have it just in their Squad Pages?
    Putting it in the first post would, I assume, clutter it up too much. On the other hand, not every Squad has a Squad Page. Maybe you can just keep the link, and give it when someone wants.

Or, something that I've been thinking, you can make a separate post that contains ALL the profiles, zanpakto, Arrancar form and Fullbring links in it. Then it's linked to the first page. What do you think?

I could do it if you want me to, but I'll need the links to all those profiles and zanpakto pages. Yeah, I'm too lazy to go and find them. XP

Speaking of the first post, I wonder if it's necessary to do a bit of... "pruning". Eh. Some of the listed spirits no longer visit the club, and they like, posted that they wanted to join, replied a few posts, then virtually disappear. idk. invardedim was, actually, NL's Lieutenant/3rd seat IIRC, but I see he's a spirit now? :P

Speaking of fanfics, can anyone who has written a fanfic please make or update their library, just so all the chapters are fresh on the "First Post".
    Er, meaning?

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Apologize for my leave of absence.
    Who are you telling to apologize? XD Yay, you're back =D

^ Good luck on being the first person to actually complete one xD
    Actually, Golde finished his Season 1 of the fanfic. He did leave "Lots and lots of "...wait..." moments", as he said it, for Season 2 and 3, but at least the overall plot was finished.

Quote Originally Posted by badmanjaro View Post
    Interesting battle chart. You seem pretty strong!

Hey zam can you make me one?
    He will, don't worry.
    And erm, congratulations to Captains who previously got new members... Yeah. =)

*My original reply had more quotes in it, but because my laptop decided to suddenly run out of battery without giving any warning, I had to reread the posts again and so, yeah. Be thankful. XP
    Last edited by arceus03; 2nd May 2011 at 10:27 AM.

GRAHHHHHHHHH I was writing a message and accidentally clicked out of the box and then hit delete. Which made the page go back and now I lost my whole message... NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

err anyway, basically...

my bakery specializes in SUGAR COOKIES. WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPZ. With a z. XD
    And we also have cake, pie, and CANDY. and other sweets. with SUGAR. YAYYYYYYY SUGARRRRRRRRRRR

........and this is why I'm hyper. XD

So. I've been watching more Bleach. And I'm one episode closer to catching up now... Though I only get to watch like... 3 episodes per 2 weeks. So I don't catch up so fast... Boo.

oh yea before I forget... CAPTAIN WHY YOU NO BRING ME CANDY? RAWR.
    I get underling to make me candy. Just kidding. XD
    The underling thing is just a joke, I'm not serious... Hahahahaha
    here~ *gives rex cookie* =D
    captain gets one too. *gives captain cookie*
    but the cake and pie and candy are ALL MINEEEEE MWAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAH

okay I need some sleep. XD g'nite~~
    -Min, princess of cookie land. XD jk... (or AM I???) =O

edit
    oh ps before i go... noticed this like... a loooong time ago, when i first joined... captain, the link in your sig leads to the old thread... might wanna fix that? XD
    k i'm really going now. XD (for now, not forever, mind you. XD)
    baiiiiii~~~~~~
    Last edited by minchan; 2nd May 2011 at 10:10 AM.

I updated my first post, the squad 6 page should be updated as well.

Spoiler:- Squad 6 Captain Data sheet:

Spoiler:- Zanpaktou:

Spoiler:- Fullbring:

Shikai Image | Bankai Image | Fullbring Weapon

@anime

I love the amount of yoruichi that is in it, also the opening and ending are both nice as well. I'm just wondering is it focusing on uryru as well?
    Last edited by MasterCharizard15; 23rd November 2011 at 12:20 AM.

The small Vault of a Microscopic Organism

<Name to be determined later>

Characters
    ________
    Arrancar:
    Kiaro - Axe of Despair
    Basara - Blade of Madness
    Ragi - Spear of Life
    -NOT RELEASED YET
    -NOT RELEASED YET

Shinigami:
    VizardBlue as Cam Blue
    Cell as Niche
    Golde as Golde
    ILP as Ryuu 'Ant' Schiffer
    NL as Kida Ookami
    Lucario as Jaku

Last edited by Cell; 25th March 2012 at 2:28 PM.

^ I really do feel Microscopic after watching Prof. Brian Cox's "Wonders of the Universe"

Apologize for my leave of absence. I have two weeks before I return home for the summer. Should be infinitely more active.

Due to the fact I have 10 pm's, I guess things have been happening here. I've been a tad busy with schoolwork and life and stuff. I'll get on that. Any PM request should be honored, and if something's amiss after today please send me a pm, and I'll resolve it at a not-so-later time.

Thanks to all who sent me PM's (convenient), Zam for being my unofficial secretary, and the patience of you all. <3!

About to read the Bleach manga, too. 2 weeks or so behind.
    Wow, I was actually getting kinda worried as to why you'd been away so suddenly

No, those were the categories before the official translated version of Color Bleach+ came out.
    And I didn't make that chart, you did. I never used blue in my charts. -_-
    Here's you're current BDC.
    I only changed the colour from the last one I saved. I never use default colours [inner artist pet hate] so my Squad is blue/purple themed =]
    I hope you don't mind the Colour Theme there, Ice Heart

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    A bit different from your old one, but still retaining similar abilities. Also, name? (Your old one had, Espectro, I think.)
    AH HA! Thankyou, I couldn't remember my old one, but I sort of remembered my Arrancar Zanpaktou.

I've been updating my Squad Page anyway - here's an idea though - why doesn't Golde just have at the bottom of the first post, the 13 symbols for each squad, so new members can just click on each to go to the individual squad pages, then it's up to the individual captains to keep track of and update their own pages.

my bakery specializes in SUGAR COOKIES. WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPZ. With a z. XD
    And we also have cake, pie, and CANDY. and other sweets. with SUGAR. YAYYYYYYY SUGARRRRRRRRRRR
    Take sugar. Leave the chocolate chips to me. I don't care it comes with a z or not.

AH HA! Thankyou, I couldn't remember my old one, but I sort of remembered my Arrancar Zanpaktou.

It was this one. Not too different, really, but maybe you can also add this one's special ability to your current one, since that ability was awesome as well. Also, why don't you post your picture on the profile as well?

Spoiler:

I've been updating my Squad Page anyway - here's an idea though - why doesn't Golde just have at the bottom of the first post, the 13 symbols for each squad, so new members can just click on each to go to the individual squad pages, then it's up to the individual captains to keep track of and update their own pages.
    This is what Ed wrote on the first page. Though, some Squads don't have a Squad page. Obviously, Golde doesn't need one. The rest... Squad 2, Squad 5 and Squad 10. And 11 as well. If the respective members in charge want to, why not? (Cell, rotrum and Flash, or min)

Also, Captains are considered to be, next to myself of course, the highest ranked members. They are essentially co-owners. It used to be purely aesthetic fun, but we're now going to try to give the Captains much more power. As Captain, one would be able to design a colorful page containing all the information about that Squad, including members, rank changes, and other going-ons. Now, this is new, and a test. And, as long as everyone's responsible and active, we may keep this around. For now, they'll just be listed under the spoiler, with me doing the updates (or them, if they choose...) this may change later.
    Also, I edited my profile... for anyone who's interested. Nothing much changed though.
    Last edited by arceus03; 2nd May 2011 at 4:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    Overall power level: 420/600

Offense- 70
    Defense-70
    Mobility- 80 (does that sound good? or should i go lower?)
    Kido/Reiatsu70
    Intellect- 55-60 (rough estimate, what do you guys think?)
    Stamina- 70
    Looks fine, no comments here.

Apologize for my leave of absence. I have two weeks before I return home for the summer. Should be infinitely more active.
    No problem Golde, Good to see you again, I know what it's like to be busy all the time. =)

^ Good luck on being the first person to actually complete one xD Oh wait, does Kusari's count? He made a sequel which got discontinued, so idk.

And welcome back, Golde-soutaichou. We missed you, and Flash_Step brought CANDY.
    ... I hope mine ever gets finished.

^ I really do feel Microscopic after watching Prof. Brian Cox's "Wonders of the Universe"
    XD

Oh and thanks to Rotrum to fix my Arrancar names.

Topic:
    In a battle between each Captain against Ichigo, how do you think they would win or lose? Explanations are nice, explanations with facts make me happy.

I'll answer this in a later post.

@To all captains:
    If you haven't made a Squad page yet, please do so.

@badmanjaro

Is it possible for you to fuse your Zanpaktou and Profiles together? That way I'll only have one link for you and you can add or changes things quickly without having to click different links on the squad page.

Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    My profiles:

Arrancar:

Spoiler:- Shinigami:

Due to personal reasons, I wasn't able to draw anything nor get my next chapter ready.. Sorry.
    Saved.
    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    I don't know if Flash_Step announced it or not but I joined his squad and am now his 3rd seat.
    Congratulations.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    If I'm following this correctly:
    Ice heart is in Squad 3
    badmanjaro is my squad's 5th seat
    Rex is Squad 5's 3rd seat.
    ...is that every new member?
    I think so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    thanks eon, oh and speaking of fan-fics.....

ill write my new ch tomorrow, whoever guesses the surprise guest star who comes in which i hinted at in the end of chapter 2 gets an e-cookie
    I was going to go with Blue, but eh, I'll pick Arc.

Due to the fact I have 10 pm's, I guess things have been happening here. I've been a tad busy with schoolwork and life and stuff. I'll get on that. Any PM request should be honored, and if something's amiss after today please send me a pm, and I'll resolve it at a not-so-later time.

Thanks to all who sent me PM's (convenient), Zam for being my unofficial secretary, and the patience of you all. <3!

About to read the Bleach manga, too. 2 weeks or so behind.
    Welcome back, Golde! I see you've updated the first post, but in case you didn't see, in the second post (my first post), I've kept a copy of the first post that has all the updates of the club on it, for when you come back, you can just copy and paste it. It's easier than doing it in one go with the info Zam PMs you. But you're back now, so 8D. I'll keep doing it, just in case you have to leave again for a long time.
    That's right little math nerd.
    Totally adding that to the list of nicknames.

Can I have them please? :3 And I did make one Fullbring buuut I think I want to revise it, so yeah. I'm torn between a Chess piece and my MP3, though I'm heavily leaning towards the former.
    Also, I believe you'd also have the shinigami profile saved. I'd want that as well. Thanks =D

Putting it in the first post would, I assume, clutter it up too much. On the other hand, not every Squad has a Squad Page. Maybe you can just keep the link, and give it when someone wants.

Or, something that I've been thinking, you can make a separate post that contains ALL the profiles, zanpakto, Arrancar form and Fullbring links in it. Then it's linked to the first page. What do you think?

I could do it if you want me to, but I'll need the links to all those profiles and zanpakto pages. Yeah, I'm too lazy to go and find them. XP

Speaking of the first post, I wonder if it's necessary to do a bit of... "pruning". Eh. Some of the listed spirits no longer visit the club, and they like, posted that they wanted to join, replied a few posts, then virtually disappear. idk. invardedim was, actually, NL's Lieutenant/3rd seat IIRC, but I see he's a spirit now? :P

Er, meaning?
    Once I clear up the links and get them organised (because at the moment it's just a bunch of bookmarks in one folder).

I could put them all on one page, and have links to them. That'd be quite easy.

As for the pruning, I'm not so sure. That should be up to Golde, I think.
    As for Invaderdim, according to NL's squad page, he's not in her squad anymore...
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    I updated my first post, the squad 6 page should be updated as well.

Spoiler:- Squad 6 Captain Data sheet:

@anime

I love the amount of yoruichi that is in it, also the opening and ending are both nice as well. I'm just wondering is it focusing on uryru as well?
    Saved/linked to/etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    The small Vault of a Microscopic Organism

<Name to be determined later>

Characters
    ________
    Arrancar:
    Kiaro - Axe of Despair
    Basara - Blade of Madness
    Ragi - Spear of Life
    -NOT RELEASED YET
    -NOT RELEASED YET

Shinigami:
    VizardBlue as Cam Blue
    Cell as Niche

Saved/Linked to/Etc.
    But the thing is, I often want to look at quite a few zanpakutous in one go, and Golde's current format is very good for that. And he's here for much longer, now 8D.

Spoiler:

This is what Ed wrote on the first page. Though, some Squads don't have a Squad page. Obviously, Golde doesn't need one. The rest... Squad 2, Squad 5 and Squad 10. And 11 as well. If the respective members in charge want to, why not? (Cell, rotrum and Flash, or min)

Also, I edited my profile... for anyone who's interested. Nothing much changed though.
    Saved, etc.

In a battle between each Captain against Ichigo, how do you think they would win or lose? Explanations are nice, explanations with facts make me happy.
    Will do this in a bit.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Hi, I'm new to bleach and my friend badmanjaro told this was a good club to join. May I become a member?

If so thank you and hello everyone. "Zachiru".
    Battle me and discover the true meaning of Quintessant Ruin.

Spoiler:- Credit:

PO Name: CROWN

Quote Originally Posted by CROWN View Post
    Hi, I'm new to bleach and my friend badmanjaro told this was a good club to join. May I become a member?

Welcome to the Bleach Club, CROWN! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...), but I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Ilpizzy/Aielpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname you'd like to call me by (including "little math nerd" apparently).

Do you watch the anime (sub or dub?) or read the manga (scanlation or official?) Where are you in the series, so far, and do you have any favourite characters?
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Why hello there =]
    I'm Kida, Captain of 3rd Squad - Ichimaru fan
    Hope you keep posting here and join in with our discussions.

Wow, we've had quite an influx of new members lately.

Hello CROWN, I believe we've met before somewhere. Possibly in SUPERSAYIANALEX's club, iirc.

Anyway, I'm Eon Master, Captain of Squad 7. You can call me Eon, or give me a nickname that isn't made of insults.

Working on fanfic and Arrancar Profile revamp. It's taking a while though =P

EDIT: Profile done.

Spoiler:- Arrancar Profile:
    Last edited by Eon Master; 5th June 2011 at 3:23 AM.
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.

Yay crown you joined! Well I'm the 5th seat of squad 6 Welcome!
    My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xanpakuto

I make playthroughs of all different types of games so come and check it out! Currently I'm making a playthrough of Oblivion

Join the Serebii's Naruto club :P

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=539588

Sup bros.

Been going through some stuff lately, but mostly I've just been kinda lazy. :U :U :U

Also I fell out of Bleach for a bit, and I'm trying to catch up.

So I got some opinions of new characters until I finish said catching of the up:

Spoiler:- Wooooo:

And this is something I just thought was always funny - the Viz translation for Hogyoku is "Breakdown Sphere."

Break it down!

Hiya Guys! And Hi CROWN. I'm also a new member ^_^ I'm the 3rd seat of the 3rd squad. Also , Kida, do you have a link to our squad page? I'm kind of exited to look at it. And I'll answer the question about Ichigo and the captains. I'll use Kido sicnce she is my captain. : )
    Last edited by Ice Heart; 3rd May 2011 at 12:11 AM.
    [IMG]http://i31.*******.com/9vcgex.png[/IMG]

Hello everyone..Welcome to the Club Crown...im Flash Step but please call me Flash or jus Dré..and im the Captain of Squad 5

And i too have been amazed by the sudden joinage lol of new members, its a good thing so im not complaining

Also i got the new word 2010 last night so tonight since i dont have to do alot of stuff i will continue to work on the squad page and my character profile has been finish for some time i jus didnt have a way to post it..not that i do im going to put the finishing touches on it so it should be up tonight
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

OH just found the link ^_^
    I think I'm gonna update my profile and Zan. I'm not gonna make any dirastic changes. I'm just gonna get in depth more,so Kida look out for those to update our page.

Spoiler:- Kida Vs. Ichigo:
    Last edited by Ice Heart; 3rd May 2011 at 12:11 AM.
    [IMG]http://i31.*******.com/9vcgex.png[/IMG]

Wow, we've had quite an influx of new members lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Step View Post
    And i too have been amazed by the sudden joinage lol of new members, its a good thing so im not complaining
    Including CROWN, we have had... 9 new members since the beginning of March. In order, Akua, Luke, Cyba, badmanjaro, Rex, theo, MGO, Ice and CROWN.
        Spoiler:- Arrancar Profile:
    Looks good, is it on the post with your profile and zanpakutou etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeX View Post
        Spoiler:- Wooooo:

And this is something I just thought was always funny - the Viz translation for Hogyoku is "Breakdown Sphere."

Break it down!
    I lol'd.. Twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Heart View Post
    Hiya Guys! And Hi CROWN. I'm also a new member ^_^ I'm the 3rd seat of the 3rd squad. Also , Kido, do you have a link to our squad page? I'm kind of exited to look at it. And I'll answer the question about Ichigo and the captains. I'll use Kido sicnce she is my captain. : )
    Kida, not Kido.
    And Squad Pages are all on the first post. Just click on the image inside each squad spoiler.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Spoiler:- Profile:
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

@Dre
    I wasn't obsessed...I was just Extremely Enthusiastic, thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

@Crown

Welcome to the Club, I'm the Captain of Squad 6, you can call me MC.
    Join my squad, you'll get awesome training!

Topic:

Ichigo Vs:

Golde-death by lightning
    Jin-Death by suffocation.
    Kida-Death my a multitude of colorful ways, that are beautiful to watch.
    Arc-Drowning to death.
    Flash-Shock/burned to death.
    MC-Burned to death with no energy left in his corpse.
    Eon-Ripped to shreds.
    Senny- Tie.
    Zam-Impaled to death.
    Rotrum-Ice Daggers him to death.
    Blue-Old fashioned slice him into pieces.
    Ilp-Time/Space vs...Getsuga Tensho? What do you think? SUPER DEAD. Since apparently someone actually thinks Ichigo can win against that.
    Kusari- ...may actually have to beat him up first.

...but then Ichigo's hollow/someone comes to save his hide/ something happens to prevent us from killing him, then a few more curbstomp battles, then he owns us all because he is the main character and is annoying.
    Last edited by MasterCharizard15; 2nd May 2011 at 11:49 PM.

Page 131 of 247 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181231 ... LastLast