Page 136 of 248 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 6182

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    i know, the name is "Asian Gifts"
    Lol, that is so unassuming.

i'm pretty sure not many people want a deadly weapon as a gift
    I'm pretty sure males 13-25ish would want a sword as a birthday or Christmas present.

nevertheless, they also have every season of bleach in there INCLUDING the japanese released versions not before aired in the US, the guy there said they have an english subtitle option in there, but no english voices

they also have every issue of the bleach manga, and, including every unreleased in the US japanese books, though they aren't translated, and i cant read japanese, so i'll pass on the manga
    Overall sounds like a kicka** store, you should tell them to get some TTGL stuff too.

EDIT: Nice job Ice. I'll be looking forward to the next one.
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Rex; 10th May 2011 at 5:34 AM.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

The Japanese bookstore in NYC that I go to (which is an hour away by train) carries Japanese manga. I buy them, because I can understand a fair bit of Japanese. Also I just like to give my little bit of extra support to the creators... Buying the Japanese and English version just provides extra support! =) And you know, the Japanese ones are cheaper, because they don't include localization costs. They're usually about 5-7 dollars, as opposed to the American releases which go for about 9-12 dollars nowadays. (This is manga in general, not only Bleach. Actually, I think I may have bought a manga volume which was 13 dollars before... Crazy.)

My store doesn't carry the Japanese version of Bleach (or any) anime though... But I think you need a region 2 DVD player for that anyway. Oh wait, actually, I think they might have a couple DVDs of some other anime, like... It might have been the Hetalia movie they had in Japanese, or something? I dunno. But it doesn't matter, because most Americans don't have a region 2 DVD player.

My store carries a few cosplay things, but mostly just some maid outfits, and not many. They have some Bleach (and Naruto, Death Note, etc.) T-shirts and occasionally some plushies of various popular series, like Bleach, Naruto, Hetalia, and some others. Those are the only ones I remember seeing plushies for in the past few times I've been there, but there are probably others... But back to cosplay things, they don't carry swords or anything like that, to my knowledge... They don't have the Bleach shinigami outfit, nor any other popular characters from any popular series... Just a few maid outfits as I mentioned before. They're technically just a Japanese bookstore, so... (They do sell CDs though - various J-pop, J-rock, etc. as well as anime soundtracks, including some from Bleach.)
    Last edited by minchan; 10th May 2011 at 7:47 AM.

I think my replies would probably be the same to the others... yeah.

In a battle against each of the Captains, how would you fare?

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    God...I'm going to have to have chapter 13 have a huge recap over what happened. This is the last flashback chapter, since now ALOT has to be done to main story.
    Good idea, since honestly... I lost track of your story

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I'm back! But I'm so sore >.< Walked 16 hours, over 2 days, with a bag 1/4 of my weight on my back.

Arc Vs Unohana
    I agree with all the tea parties that the others have mentioned, but Unohana would win if they both fought together. I think that she would - probably - be powerful enough to rival Yamamoto, if she really went all out. I have no proof to back it up (besides Shunsui being afraid of her), but it's just a "feeling".

Blue Vs Kenpachi
    We die from watching.
    Welcome back! Had fun?

Heck yeah. Look at her stats. 100 Offense, Intellect and Kido. *shudder* I wanna see her fight soooooo bad >.<

XD WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Heart View Post
    This is my first chapter of my fanfic. I would L.O.V.E some feedback and suggestions!
    He... Oh yeah. I forgot, you're a guy. *fails at life*

It's looking good. There are some wrongly-used words and whatnot, but otherwise, it looks fine. And a cliffhanger, oooh!

About the system, though, a diploma? That's certainly something new. We don't exactly know how the shinigami got their zanpakto in the first place, but most fanfics before (that features the Academy) usually have all the zanpakto already with the shinigami, not given at an event or something. If that made sense

Answering the Captain topic made me think of another one:

How would you fare against the 10 Espada?
    I'll answer this later. Use spoilers, maybe? Since some of the members only watch the dubs, IIRC.
    Also, you can use your Arrancar profile if you want to. Or both, if you feel like writing a long-arse post
    Last edited by arceus03; 10th May 2011 at 4:31 PM.

Describe your reaction to the death if each squad Captain (Minus your own), bonus points if you can tell how you would react if more than half were killed.

...morbid topic FTW!

I'll answer the Espada question later....

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Describe your reaction to the death if each squad Captain (Minus your own), bonus points if you can tell how you would react if more than half were killed.

...morbid topic FTW!

I'll answer the Espada question later....
    Would you need me to answer again?

How would you fare against the 10 Espada?

Spoiler:
    Last edited by arceus03; 10th May 2011 at 4:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

Oh gods.
    you're welcome

^ He's our local narcissistic moron =]
    LIES! I am extremely humble about my goodlookingness

I'm English, and even I didn't get that worked up about it.
    meh. Lame Englishwoman

Welcome back.

A lot of them.

thank you ILP at least SOMEONE gave me a decent welcome back (coughcough)

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    ^ You're a hard worker. And yes, it's correct, I'm pretty sure.

Dauc is back. Good god, where are my earplugs? Whoops, I mean "Hi Dauc, how's it going?" You've missed quite a bit, btw. Most of us have new / revised Zanpaktou, myself included, and several of the squads have new members that have appeared since Golde vanished, so we're having trouble keeping track of them all. Oh, and I created an entirely new fanfiction / RPG character profile.
    Why on earth would you need earplugs?
    oooh, i feel behind. i guess i will revise my zan after doing a ful review of all of ya'lls its gonna be interesting to see what i come upwith

Golde vanished? YES!!! HAHA!!! I WAS RIGHT!!
    I TOLD HIM/HER (i alway forget O.O ) THAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE GREAT GRADES IN UNI AND BE ACTIVE AND SHE/HE DID NOT BELIEVE ME!!! HAAAAAAAAAAA

i love being right and since i am always right i just love existing because of how amazing i am

Rank the other Zanpaktou here based on how much you would like to use them?

Oh, jeez, hang on, let me find them all christ almighty >.<

Cell - Siska - Kido
    Kida - Ryookami - Multielement
    Arceus03 - Tsukibana - Water
    Arenak - Kinzoku Gekijou - Electricity
    Flash Step - Kitsune na Hii - Fire
    Minchan - Tsuyokin - Fire
    MasterCharizard - Iroriryuu - Fire
    SapphireDragon - Shippu no Hana - Earth/Wind
    EonMaster - Tanryoku no Rei - Spirit
    Senbonzakura - Mugenyume - Kido
    Zameric - Keiri - Kido
    Rotrum - Yuki Sendou - Ice
    VizardBlue - Kagebu - Shadow/Kido
    I Like Pokemon - Kagirinai-Kuuhaku - Time/Space
    Kusari - Shinkiro - Kido

I'll Rank them later
    EDIT: Ranked in Spoiler
        Spoiler:

you did not even have the decency to include mine in your ranking
    where is the love NL?

p.s. sorry i haven't been online in a bit, i just moved into a new house internet was installed today (you should have seen how facebook-deprived i was.... it was so sad)

btw, pictures are up ojn facebook for those who have me (of my new house). go lookie NL, ILP, flash step, and comment

I'm pretty sure males 13-25ish would want a sword as a birthday or Christmas present.
    i agree. when i was 13, I got a legit sword from St Malo in France, and though I am not voilent kid, i was sooooo psyched, i walked around with it everywhere before airport security seized it when i was leaving the country -.-

i need to catch up with bleach!
    gonna be fun

^ Suck it up
    I forgot about your Zan actually, because you're not with a Squad. Also, no offence, but your not in my Top 10 of Zanpaktous i'd like to use. I HATE Wasps.

Ice Heart: I've come to your graduation so I can whisk you away to my squad =P
    I like it, you've set us up quite nicely here, hope you continue.

@rex: they sell FF swords and SC swords, as well as various other anime weapons, they sell samurai swords, katanas, longswords, broadswords, throwing knives, regular knives, weird scorpion blade gauntlet things, tons of sharp pointy weapons

oh, and they also sell a few asian robes, some buddha statues, and some fairy fanservice statues
    If I ever get any money, remind me to waste it on anime stuff, 'k?
    i'm pretty sure not many people want a deadly weapon as a gift
    I sure do!

Spoiler:- Chapter 1: First Frost:

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    I definitely fit into that demographic.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Welcome back! Had fun?
    ...Sort of.

I'll just say I'd be very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    thank you ILP at least SOMEONE gave me a decent welcome back (coughcough)
    I wonder if I'm too nice to you...

Why on earth would you need earplugs?
    This is why:
    I TOLD HIM/HER (i alway forget O.O ) THAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE GREAT GRADES IN UNI AND BE ACTIVE AND SHE/HE DID NOT BELIEVE ME!!! HAAAAAAAAAAA
    And I'll prove you wrong. Give me 3 years, and I should start Uni (that sounds so far away, and so close at the same time XD).

How would you fair against the Espada?
        Spoiler:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Old topic. New elements. Get ready for two cool posts 8D

What would your Fullbring be?
    Fullbring Name: Queen’s Reign

Item: A black Queen chess piece made of glass, attached to a piece of string that I keep around my right wrist.

Activation description:

I flip my hand and grasp the Queen with my hand. Once activated, the Queen transforms into a long double-bladed staff that can be split into two parts. (Inaba's shikai, Raiku, from the filler, is somewhat how it looks like)

Ability Details:
    Queen’s Reign allows me to move in any 8 directions (as in a Queen’s movement in a chess game) without the expense of energy at the speed of sound anywhere in line of sight. The 8 directions are the same as the compass direction, meaning, the 8 directions are at 45 degrees from each other, and only in 2D plane, meaning no dashing upwards or downwards. Essentially, it would seem as if I was teleporting from one place to another. Also, since vision limitation and blind spots and whatnot would allow me to only see at most five directions (left, right, forwards, northeast and northwest), if I were to close my eyes, I would be able to see the remaining 3 directions (backwards, southeast and southwest) in my head. This is mostly useful when I want to dash backwards for certain reasons.

Second ability:
    Fullbring Name: Check-

Activation description:
    This is an ability that is only available when ILP and I are together. Standing back-to-back and holding our chess pieces in our hands, I say “Check” and ILP says “Mate”. A giant 8x8 chess board springs up beneath our feet. Anyone who is within the range would have to ‘play chess’.

Ability details:
    Once inside, everyone (excluding ILP and I) are assigned a random chess piece and a random color. Different pieces have different effects:

Pawn: A pawn piece gets enhanced offense, but lowered defense.

Knight: A knight piece is unique. It can teleport to any of the square in a Knight-like movement.

Bishop: A bishop piece gets enhanced speed, but lowered offense.

Rook: A rook piece gets enhanced defense, but lowered speed.

Anyone inside the board can move freely without being restricted to chess piece-like movement, retaining their original abilities. So the Knight piece has 2 options of mobility inside the square; teleporting or moving normally.

Also, the colors play an important role in here. You get assigned to a random color. If you are fighting an enemy with the same color, the overall damage will be reduced to both you and your opponents, and vice versa. And... that's about it. Battles are carried out normally. You cannot exit the board until we cancel it ourselves or both of us get hurt so bad that it could cause us to cancel it. External forces (energy blasts, whatever) from outside cannot hurt those who are in the board area - it would simply disappear and reappear at the other side of the board. Similarly, energy blasts from within the board will dissipate if it reaches the board edge.

As for us, we retain our normal abilities as everyone else. Our offense, defense and speed are boosted very slightly - not as much as the other pieces, but in return, we are not placed under any restrictions. We are confined in the board as well. Any opponent fighting us would have their enhanced features - as well as restricted features - doubled, except for the Knight piece. Meaning, if a Rook piece were to fight me/ILP, he/she would have really tough defense but horrible speed, etc.
    Last edited by arceus03; 10th June 2011 at 2:46 PM.

What would your Fullbring be?

Fullbring Name: King’s Reign

Item: A black King chess piece made of glass, attached to a piece of string that I keep around my left wrist.

Activation description:

I flip my hand and grasp the King with my hand. Once activated, the king transforms into a small dagger.

Ability Details:

King’s Reign means that whenever I get hit, it is like the attacker also got hit by the same attack: we both feel the pain, and we both get the wound.

Second ability:
    Fullbring Name: -Mate

Activation description:
    This is an ability that is only available when Arc and I are together. Standing back-to-back and holding our chess pieces in our hands, Arc says “Check” and I say “Mate”. A giant 8x8 chess board springs up beneath our feet. Anyone who is within the range would have to ‘play chess’.

Ability details:

Once inside, everyone (excluding Arc and I) are assigned a random chess piece and a random color. Different pieces have different effects:

Pawn: A pawn piece gets enhanced offense, but lowered defense.

Knight: A knight piece is unique. It can teleport to any of the square in a Knight-like movement.

Bishop: A bishop piece gets enhanced speed, but lowered offense.

Rook:
    A rook piece gets enhanced defense, but lowered speed.

Anyone inside the board can move freely without being restricted to chess piece-like movement, retaining their original abilities. So the Knight piece has 2 options of mobility inside the square; teleporting or moving normally.

Also, the colours play an important role in here. You get assigned to a random colour. If you are fighting an enemy with the same colour, the overall damage will be reduced to both you and your opponents, and vice versa. And... that's about it. Battles are carried out normally. You cannot exit the board until we cancel it ourselves or both of us get hurt so bad that it could cause us to cancel it. External forces (energy blasts, whatever) from outside cannot hurt those who are in the board area - it would simply disappear and reappear at the other side of the board. Similarly, energy blasts from within the board will dissipate if it reaches the board edge.

As for us, we retain our normal abilities as everyone else. Our offense, defense and speed are boosted very slightly - not as much as the other pieces, but in return, we are not placed under any restrictions. We are confined in the board as well. Any opponent fighting us would have their enhanced features - as well as restricted features - doubled, except for the Knight piece. Meaning, if a Rook piece were to fight me/Arc, he/she would have really tough defense but horrible speed, etc.
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 10th May 2011 at 7:23 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

^ I'm so jealous of that ability. That's amazing.

In a fight against each of the Espada, how would you fare?

Yammy Rialgo

Counting him as the 0 Espada here. I'd win, no problem. As Arc said, his body is too big while his brain is too small by comparison; too predictable. His regenerative abilities are also inneffecient against someone once they're at his level or higher :/

Coyote Starrk: Mhm. Yeah, I'd have a lot of trouble with him, mainly because his attacks are really freaking hard to dodge. I'd probably manage in Bankai, thanks to my superspeed and Jyuusei Shuusoku, but it wouldn't be an easy fight by any means. Although, I'd probably ask if he wants to just skip the fight and go for drinks with me and Shunsui xD

Barragan Luisubarn: BS HAX. Yeah, I'm useless against him :/

Tia Halibel: See Starrk. It'd be slightly easier because she's not as fast or durable, but still not easy.

Ulquiorra Schiffer: It'd be interesting to pit his fighting style against mine, but ultimately his Segunda Etapa is roughly equal in power and speed to my Bankai, meaning I probably lose in the end. I might pull out a victory by using Garou Hantoriku, but his regeneration makes that very unlikely.

Nnoitra Jiruga: Easy win for me. Nnoitra is arrogant and slow, not to mention that he has no defensive skill besides his Hierro. He relies on it way too much, making him a giant target for my attacks. His release's many arms might be an issue, but my Bankai could easily handle it.

Grimmjow Jagerjacques: He's a kitty, I'm a wolf. Not exactly much of a fight there. Although, I could always take the easy way out and use catnip xD

Zommari Leroux: Soifon could create more quasi-clones than him, and I'm faster than Soifon. His release might be a problem for me, but I could deal with it easily enough.

Szayelaporro Grantz: He's dangerous. If he seals my Bankai, I'd be fine with just Shikai. However, if he releases with the seal on my powers still in place, I'd be in trouble. His arrogance, however, would probably be his downfall.

Aaroniero *insert name here*: Yeah, I'm too lazy to spell this now. Especially since this fight would be a joke.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 10th May 2011 at 8:40 PM.
    "Archer, you've decided? You'll really kill him, no matter what?"
    "Go on, escape from here. I'm not going to allow you to cry anymore."

ILP - that's an awesome fullbring. XD I should make one when I actually have a chance. XD

In a fight against each of the Espada, how would you fare?
    Remember how I said I'd run from some captains? Well umm... Same here. For all of them............. ^^;;

decided to buy the most recent volumes of the manga when i get a chance, seeing as how i only get to watch the anime one episode a week

*gets an idea to make a drill zanpakuto*

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

Thanks for all the feedback guys ( I really need it <_<)

Oh and if Kida died I would be pretty bummed. I mean com'on, I JUST got the job. JKJK I would be pretty sad though. The death of ANY captain would probably rip a hole in our Jive...
    [IMG]http://i31.*******.com/9vcgex.png[/IMG]

Spoiler:- Chapter 2: Empire of Dirt:
    @kusari: i am honored you would choose me to be in your fic
    i'm honored that you're honored to get the everloving shit kicked out of you. Granted, you do last the longest of the three newbie. And on that note...

Luke, BMJ and Ice: in the coming chapters you will be hurt badly. This does not reflect my personal views of you. Ask Eon and Zam they got beat to hell last fic and we're still friends.

In fic related news: the next chapter rings in the start of an arc within an arc. this will affectionately be reffered to as "Los Rascacielos Mini Arc." Try and figure that one out.

ILP and Arc: you two have way too much time on your hands.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    i'm honored that you're honored to get the everloving shit kicked out of you. Granted, you do last the longest of the three newbie. And on that note...

Luke, BMJ and Ice: in the coming chapters you will be hurt badly. This does not reflect my personal views of you. Ask Eon and Zam they got beat to hell last fic and we're still friends.

In fic related news: the next chapter rings in the start of an arc within an arc. this will affectionately be reffered to as "Los Rascacielos Mini Arc." Try and figure that one out.

Haha sounds good. I guess my dude is gunn a die lol.

Everyone sorry for not being active lately. I have been really active on the club i just made. Its doing good progress
    My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xanpakuto

I make playthroughs of all different types of games so come and check it out! Currently I'm making a playthrough of Oblivion

Join the Serebii's Naruto club :P

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=539588

I recently learned that Kusari means chain.

I have no idea what Rasca is, but Cielo is sky in like, three romance languages.

Shorter Chapter this time. It jumps around a lot. I'm introducing the Turn back the Pendulum Flashback Arc with this chapter. So, like I assume most of you have been waiting for, I am going to have a couple chapters of backstory and the first part of the war.

Spoiler:- Chapter Fourk:

My Full Bring!

I'm only partially serious about this fullbring. The idea came to me for a certain character in my fanfiction...

I'm using ILP and Arc's format.

Fullbring Name: Blueprint
    Fullbring Item: Reality.
    Activation description: Reality itself flickers: Space and Time are slightly distorted for about a minute before activation before stopping entirely.

Fullbring Ability: The user stops time momentarily and in that time he sees the world as a 3-D blueprint type...thing. Because there are therefore no obstructions, his sight becomes momentarily absolute. He can "rewrite" the blueprint within his sight but he must follow the laws of physics (IE. Can't make an unstable/floating structure and drop it on someone when the time freeze is over with) and organisms with mildly significant reiatsu interfere with the blueprint-he can't form anything that goes inside of where they exist (IE. can't make a spike through their body.) The main purpose of Blueprint is to defend, to remain in a territory where the user knows all and everyone else is blind, and to relocate the user (Cannot move other people either.) While there are absolutely no offensive capabilities, it is a perfect retreat weapon. And while he can stay within Blueprint indefinitely, the longer it lasts the higher chance someone with a high enough reiatsu can, of course, shatter it.
    Last edited by rotrum; 11th May 2011 at 1:55 AM.

I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

wait, who am i going to get the everloving shit kicked out of me?

who am i going to be fighting? oh God if it's ILP his zan can kill me in seconds, eon, he could be pretty fast and deal a ton of damage, but I don't see him killing me, but i do see a long fight, granted between us it could go either way, if i can manage to keep dodging so i can notice the slightest mistake, POP goes the revolver

also, those fullbrings make me want to make my own fullbring

oh and

In a battle between each of OUR captains and you, who would win?(If you are a captain you can skip yourself)

Me vs. Eon
    Since we are both fast, i can see this going on for a long time, as i stated above, it may go either way, he could be too fast and hit me while and dodging/flying around, or i could manage to dodge long enough to find a weakness

Me vs. ILP
    I die, he can stop me dead in my tracks by slowing me down, though i can try to hit him with my long range bullets, he can just slow down time and do a matrix dodge, not only that, but he can make my bankai armor so heavy i won't be able to fly OR walk

Me vs. NL
    tough one, his zan could rip me to shreds if i'm not careful, but i'd prolly last longer than my fight with ILPy

Me vs. Rotrum
    me dead, he's too fast

Me vs. Arc
    I'd be to busy eating the cookies he makes to fight in all seriousness, he will bake me poison cookies, and i cannot resist eating cookies, so i die
    in a real battle though, I still die, arc is extremely dangerous with his water zan, he could use his water to refract my light

i'll do the rest later, but now, may i have permission to make a fullbring (not sure i need permission, but asking anyway)

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

Quote Originally Posted by badmanjaro View Post
    Haha sounds good. I guess my dude is gunn a die lol.
    no death. just crippling wounds.

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    I have no idea what Rasca is, but Cielo is sky in like, three romance languages.
    you have the Cielo part right. HINT: the arc takes place in a city.

wait, who am i going to get the everloving shit kicked out of me?

who am i going to be fighting? oh God if it's ILP his zan can kill me in seconds, eon, he could be pretty fast and deal a ton of damage, but I don't see him killing me, but i do see a long fight, granted between us it could go either way, if i can manage to keep dodging so i can notice the slightest mistake, POP goes the revolver
    You're not fighting a captain. Just an Acacian. And comparing you to him is like comparing a toaster to a supercomputer.

Fullbring coming soon.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

Spoiler:- Anime 321:

@ Ant & Arc's Fullbring
    Awesome Furbling combo you guys! 8D

How would you fair against the Espada?
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Heart View Post
    The death of ANY captain would probably rip a hole in our Jive...
    High five for your cool choice of words there.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Him. lol. And do I need to tell you my pointer for last semester? But that would make me sound like a jerky nerd

Kida flashed out of her seat, but I doubt it was her who killed the director, but she could have gone after the actual killer himself.
    Ahh. I didn't see it in that sense. XD My first thought was that the director is some kind of impostor and Kida had noticed he was doing something to Ice.

Coyote Starrk: Although, I'd probably ask if he wants to just skip the fight and go for drinks with me and Shunsui xD

Tia Halibel: See Starrk.

Grimmjow Jagerjacques: Although, I could always take the easy way out and use catnip xD
    You ask Harribell out for sake? XP *runs away*

lol catnip. I saw a video on Youtube. The cats were like, high. XD So freaking cute

It just so happened we were online at the same time on WLM. And yeah, I'm a bit free this semester. 2 months with only 4 days of 2 hours class per week, one subject.

I recently learned that Kusari means chain.

My Full Bring!

I'm only partially serious about this fullbring. The idea came to me for a certain character in my fanfiction...

Activation description: Reality itself flickers: Space and Time are slightly distorted for about a minute before activation before stopping entirely.

Fullbring Ability: The user stops time momentarily and in that time he sees the world as a 3-D blueprint type...thing. Because there are therefore no obstructions, his sight becomes momentarily absolute. He can "rewrite" the blueprint within his sight but he must follow the laws of physics (IE. Can't make an unstable/floating structure and drop it on someone when the time freeze is over with) and organisms with mildly significant reiatsu interfere with the blueprint-he can't form anything that goes inside of where they exist (IE. can't make a spike through their body.) The main purpose of Blueprint is to defend, to remain in a territory where the user knows all and everyone else is blind, and to relocate the user (Cannot move other people either.) While there are absolutely no offensive capabilities, it is a perfect retreat weapon. And while he can stay within Blueprint indefinitely, the longer it lasts the higher chance someone with a high enough reiatsu can, of course, shatter it.
    Me too. There's a line in the song Agony that mentions 'kusari' XD

And woah, that's a cool fullbring.

In a battle between each of OUR captains and you, who would win?(If you are a captain you can skip yourself)

Me vs. NL
    tough one, his zan could rip me to shreds if i'm not careful, but i'd prolly last longer than my fight with ILPy

i'll do the rest later, but now, may i have permission to make a fullbring (not sure i need permission, but asking anyway)
    Didn't we have this already... oh wait, that was the threat list. Well.. I might as well try to answer this one and use the same points since I have yet to make the threat list XD

Kida is not a guy. XD

And no, you may not make your own fullbring. Only Captains are allowed to do so.

lol, j/k. You needn't ask for permission; go ahead and design one. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    @ Ant & Arc's Fullbring
    Thanks. We were afraid you guys might complain if we had dual Fullbring.

Topic:
        Spoiler:

Oh, I believe the front page links Senny's zanpakto to Zam's.
    Last edited by arceus03; 11th May 2011 at 3:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    ILP - that's an awesome fullbring. XD I should make one when I actually have a chance. XD
    Thanks guys, though it was mainly Arc's ideas.

Eh, I'm too lazy at the moment XD

And it's awesome that we do.
        Spoiler:- Chapter Fourk:

My Full Bring!

Why do I feel like I've slightly inspired you in some ways? I really like this Fullbring, it looks really cool.
    who am i going to be fighting? oh God if it's ILP his zan can kill me in seconds,
    >D
    And comparing you to him is like comparing a toaster to a supercomputer.
    I'm not THAT good...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    @ Ant & Arc's Fullbring
    I thought that Furbling only existed in the other Club?

ILPy
    ...I can't fight myself. ANYWAY. If I do, I'll make sure to hold the blade before he releases. XD If not, crap. I'll just stay at a range and fire off Kido or mentally send Tsukibana to fight her. I don't want to end feeling like a beached whale >.> In terms of strategy, I beat him at chess we'd probably guess each other's moves so perfectly we could say afterwards, "I felt like Aizen back then". Then... another 50-50.

Oh, I believe the front page links Senny's zanpakto to Zam's.
    Don't forget, I've beaten you in Chess too
    And yeah, that was a mistake. It was fixed in my post quite a while ago, but Golde hasn't been on since I fixed it. I've PMed him, so he should get around to it eventually.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Me vs. NL
    tough one, his zan could rip me to shreds if i'm not careful, but i'd prolly last longer than my fight with ILP
    ... *breathes* I . AM . A . FEMALE ... *snarl*
    Why do you think my Zanpaktou using the all the powers of Mother Nature. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Rotrum: I think I've missed chapter 3 ... why are 2nd, 3rd and Commander suddenly "missing"? But then Golde pops up later in the chapter? >.<

Ilp and Arceus03: Aww, wow, you have a paired fullbring, which is pretty cool, kinda reminded me of the giant wizards chess board in the Philosphers Stone XD

Topic:

Golde

Urrrrgh. Hard fight right off the bat. In fact, I don't think there's any way I can win. Sure, I'm faster, and I'm probably roughly equal in power, but I have no stamina, and no Kido to balance that. In other words, I'm dead before too long.

Cell

Hm. Cell's intelligent enough to figure out how to exploit my weakness and play to his strengths, but the same holds true for me. I think it'd end up being a contest of skill and power, with the more powerful one (me) winning out. It wouldn't be an easy fight by any means, though.

Kida

As Arc would say "RUN LIKE HELL" Mhm. Idk how I'd fare here. Kida's attacks are very powerful and her combinations are dangerous, but they take time to set up. Time isn't exactly a luxury you can afford against someone with my speed level. Still, she understands that I'd do just that and probably have some sort of counter waiting, so I'd have to play by ear until I figured out how to win. Could go either way.

Arc

Mhm. Arc's powers aren't exactly useful against me. His protective water bubble thing also fails against my Bankai. (And please, don't say "IT'S NOT A BUBBLE!" because the physics in play won't be stopped by completely encasing yourself in water either. Less damage, perhaps, but not much else.)

Arc: *Water Bubble*

Me: *flying leap into an eight-sided Jyuusei Shuusoku, blasting right through the bubble*

Arc: X.x

Or I could just come straight down while using the same move. Squish.

Mhm. Idk why people think that my Bankai can't do stuff like that just because it's primarily close range. Circ said the same thing at school when I showed the draft to him. It's not easy, but it's possible. And I can still use Tsuzuri Raiden. I suck at Kido, but Hado #11 isn't exactly difficult to pull off.

Flash_Step

Hrm. Tough one. Flash is offensively weaker than me in every area but Kido and long-range, but his stamina would quickly become an issue. I'm sure I could work around it, but I'd still have a very difficult fight on my hands.

MC15

Urgh. Another really difficult fight. Just like Flash, except MC has more power and better defenses, at the cost of slightly less stamina. That theoretically makes it easier, but MC's fire is more easily manipulated and he'd probably try Arc's bubble trick with flames. It wouldn't work, but an eight-sided Jyuusei Shuusoku isn't exactly easy to pull off and I'd lose a lot of energy. And my limited Kido doesn't do much to help against MC, other than aiding dodges of his attacks. We're pretty equal, all things considered.

Senny

Senny doesn't exactly do well against powerhouses, if my RPG fight against him was anything to go by. Unfortunately, I don't have elemental abilities anymore, but I can still charge my weapons with extra spirit energy to increase the damage output and stuff. In a war of attrition, we'd probably just end up tying :/

Zameric

I'm safe so long as I keep moving constantly. Zam can't use his bigger attacks if I'm close enough to him, since they'd take a little while to summon up and I'd exploit the timing. My abilities are better against multi-angled attacks anyway. Plus, if I use Bankai, I could pick out the portals of his swords and react to where I would need to in order to escape his surrounding or mass-area attacks. His Bankai would be my death if he caught me in it, though :/

Rotrum

Being one of the few people who is almost as fast as I am, this would be a difficult fight. Ultimately, I think he'd win because he's slowing me down the whole time. That and his attacks are really hard to avoid, and difficult to block properly as well. I might force a draw if I went all-out from the start, falling back on Garou Hantoriku when things got rough, but idk how much punishment I'd be able to take that way. So, either I have to win really fast, or I lose. Pretty similar to what'd happen if I fought Byakuya, actually.

Blue

...mhm. She definitely would be the hardest fight by far, even more difficult than Golde. Her Zanpaktou is basically the perfect foil for mine (not counter, but it finds a way around my attacks), and she can take assloads of punishment and just laugh it off. The only thing that might save me is that I could pick out her attack pattern after a while and react to it, or use Bankai and keep on the move so she can't get a lock for a decent attack. I don't think I'd win, but it's possible. Still, much more strategy-based than losing to Golde.

ILP

Forget 30 Xanatos pile-up, try 90 or more. We'd just be mindfucking the audience the entire time.

...in all seriousness, I'd probably lose unless I could grab his Zan before he releases. Time/Space is not exactly easy to fight against. However, what I could do is force a game-changer (my specialty). Let him hit me, then break off his blade while it's in my body. I'd take a hard hit, but his Zanpaktou's powers would fade (no Zanpaktou can retain its Shikai or Bankai while broken), making the fight roughly equal. Then I might win, if I can finish it before I pass out from blood loss / pain. The only reason why I haven't tried that on other people is because I'd get beaten before I had a chance to make it work.

kusari

Yikes. His Zanpaktou is a really good match for mine, but I'm much faster than he is, so I might pull out a win. Idk. His planning abilities and mine are roughly equal, but all he needs to do is score a few small hits to equal several powerful blows on my part. It's tough to figure. Maybe we'd just settle for going for drinks after we got tired of beating on each other xD

First chapter either tonight or tomorrow, depending on how tired I am when I get home from practice.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 11th May 2011 at 8:48 PM.
    "Archer, you've decided? You'll really kill him, no matter what?"
    "Go on, escape from here. I'm not going to allow you to cry anymore."

kusari
    Again, his zanpakto has no advantage over mine, and I over his. The Volt Tackle ThunderPunch could be quite a problem, but not troublesome enough to prevent me from using shikai. The electric version of Air Cutter (in bankai) could hurt, but I'd have a LOT of water around for me to worry too much about that. Plus Kido, again, for the umpteenth time, victory could go to either of us.
    [/spoil]
    I picture that as pretty awesome looking.

I'm not THAT good...
    I was actually comparing Luke to his opponent. Comparing you and him would be toaster to the average computer.

kusari

Yikes. His Zanpaktou is a really good match for mine, but I'm much faster than he is, so I might pull out a win. Idk. His planning abilities and mine are roughly equal, but all he needs to do is score a few small hits to equal several powerful blows on my part. It's tough to figure. Maybe we'd just settle for going for drinks after we got tired of beating on each other xD
    I'd be honored to drink with you sir.

Not much else to say.

Fullbring coming sooner.

Look no further than the

Page 136 of 248 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236 ... LastLast