Page 142 of 248 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 6191

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by cyndagirl View Post
    ah!
    I'm back, my computer died, needed a new CPU fan and box.

so what did I miss? hehe^^
    It would be good to know from date you missed everything. =)

Spoiler:- Spoiler 448 - Manga:

Yaas finally finished with my soul reaper. Theres probably more I'll add to this guy just haven't really came up with it yet.

Name: Mugen Ouja

Rank/Squad: 5th seat of squad 11

Zanpakutou: Shikai: Hiper Corte

Inner World: woods with a big waterfall and a bridge that goes across the stream of water http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs44/i/20...y_abec1989.jpg this

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Shoulder length brown

Height: 6 feet

Physical Age: 18

Other Physical Appearance: Well built no facial hair

Personality: Nice person who can get cocky he has great pride and courage very loyal unless betrayed he can also go crazy during battle since he loves it so much

Primary Hand: Right

Battle Stats:

- Offense: 80

- Defense: 80

- Mobility: 90

- Kidou/Reiatsu: 0

- Intellect: 70

- Stamina: 80

District of Origin: Zaraki district

Backstory: He barley knew his father but he was a former captain of the soul society Mugen was left and he had to fight to survive growing up with nothing with his young age Mugen was named a legend of the Zaraki district he does not know who Kenpachi is but he has heard stories about him which he some day plans to meet and fight Kenpachi some day.
    Last edited by cookies kill you; 20th May 2011 at 1:01 AM.
    3DS FC 1220 - 6490 - 8008

ah yes, the end of April it died,

but anyway, I'm back and my fringe club is approved^^

hehe^^

^
    ^
    Wow. 430 is a lot for a 5th seat.

And why the heck are you ripping off my Zanpakuto's name??? D= RAWR.

Seriously, Tsuyokin is my Zanpakuto. =/

Okay looks like it was just a mistake and you edited it out. GOOD. XD

Oh yeah, before I forget... ILP!!! YOUR RESPONSES ARE TOO LONG!!! XD XD XD

...I have a new resolve. To catch up to the Bleach anime before I finish high school! Which would be the end of next month. I'm about 10 episodes behind, and I want to be only 1-2 behind at any time from now on... Unless I have a super important exam or something. XD I WILL CATCH UP TO THE ANIME. DESUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...That thought made me hyper again. =D

Cookies, you better run or you may be missing a limb. I crave sugar when I'm hyper... XD
    Last edited by minchan; 20th May 2011 at 12:35 AM.

Welp! I decided to pull all my information onto one page, no gif's because this is srs business.
        Spoiler:- Profile:

Spoiler:- Arrancar:

Spoiler:- Fullbring:

Spoiler:- Zanpaktou:
    Last edited by VizardBlue; 26th May 2011 at 12:05 AM.
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ILP

We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

That's Gotei 13

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Also, I predicted that ILP will be Dauc and Kida's love child of science.
    I'm okay with this
    NO DA.C THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE MY DAD
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndagirl View Post
    ah!
    I'm back, my computer died, needed a new CPU fan and box.

so what did I miss? hehe^^
    I think Zam is better at answering that question than I am XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
        Spoiler:- manga:
    I agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by cookies kill you View Post
    Yaas finally finished with my soul reaper. Theres probably more I'll add to this guy just haven't really came up with it yet.

Rank/Squad: 5th seat of squad 11

Zanpakutou: Shikai: Hiper Corte

Inner World: woods with a big waterfall and a bridge that goes across the stream of water http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs44/i/20...y_abec1989.jpg this

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Shoulder length brown

Height: 6 feet

Physical Age: 18

Other Physical Appearance: Well built no facial hair

Personality: Nice person who can get cocky he has great pride and courage very loyal unless betrayed he can also go crazy during battle since he loves it so much

Primary Hand: Right

Battle Stats:

- Offense: 100

- Mobility: 100

District of Origin: Zaraki district

Backstory: He barley knew his father but he was a former captain of the soul society Mugen was left and he had to fight to survive growing up with nothing with his young age Mugen was named a legend of the Zaraki district he does not know who Kenpachi is but he has heard stories about him which he some day plans to meet and fight Kenpachi some day.
    Looks good to me, except the stats. You have 430 as a total, but you're only a 5th seat. Iirc, Min only has 410. And really, you shouldn't be having any 100 stats, and probably only one 90 stat.
    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    Oh yeah, before I forget... ILP!!! YOUR RESPONSES ARE TOO LONG!!! XD XD XD
    What do you mean, they're too long? Should I just spoiler my entire post?

Also, added Blue's profiles to the "first post".
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Sorry all switched to 400 I guess I just thought I could get away with it because of back story and I wanted to be 5th seed cause Yumichika also there are others who is over the 410 stats and are in my rank aswell just to let you know
    3DS FC 1220 - 6490 - 8008

Everything should be updated on the club as of last night. Probably misses something though. So let me know.

Spoiler:- Manga:

Blue. Your inner world sounds kinda creepy.

ILP... Well uhh YES YOU SHOULD SPOILER IT ALL. XD jkjk But I think they're just long because you quote TONS of things in little blocks, which takes up extra space... And there's a lot of those posts from you in one page... XD I mean, the first one on this page, for example... It takes up the whole page, and when I page-down, it STILL takes the whole page. And AGAIN. It takes THREE and a half pages just for one post!!! XD

And yeah, mine is only 410. I think around 380-430 is okay for a lt or 3rd seat but below that should be around 350-370, 400 at absolute most... I guess. I dunno though. I'm not good at this stuff. XD

I think for fun, some time, I'll make up a fake profile, just to make the character super weak. Total of 60, 10 in each stat. And really crappy at everything. Just for the heck of it. XD

Actually I'll start now:

Fake Profile:

Name: Ima Fayl (Pronounced: "I'm a fail")
    Zanpakuto: None. Uses a stick.
    Inner world: Nothing. Just black. Nothing there at all.
    Rank: None. Kicked out of the academy for failing too much.
    Personality: Complete jerk, and a total idiot.
    Primary hand: None. Can't write, hold a sword, or anything.
    Stats:
    Offense: 10
    Defense: 10
    Mobility: 10
    Kido: 10
    Intel: 10
    Stamina: 10
    Total: 60/600
    Backstory: Was kicked out of her home somewhere in the Rukon district, because she was a complete jerk and failing at everything. Then was kicked out of the academy for failing. Now fights hollows with a stick for fun.

Yeah I have no life so I made that. That profile has NOTHING to do with my character at all. Just so you know. XD But feel free to use her in fics if you want. Just because I think it might be amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:- manga:

Arc is Malaysian.

Does it help I imagined Unohana instead?

1. Oh, really? I thought you mentioned it yourself. Oh well XD It suits for you to be a Royal. Not entirely sure if I count as a "childhood" friend...
    2. Thanks, I think I did okay. Probably not an A*, though. And if you do my biology tests, I'll do all your maths test? 8D?
    Copycat! I mean, great minds think alike 8D

Yep, but my current college uses American system of grading.

Awwwww. So shweeeeeeet >3<

1. Nah, I never did. XD Why not? D8
    2. Sure, provided you have learned Calculus? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    before i can do chapter 3, i need this from people:
    -who you would say your closest friend in the bleach club is
    - if you have any preferences as to what your zanpaktou revelation story should entail
    1. ILPy Though if he is a created child in your fic, then we'd be friends much, much later on.
    2. I did send one for Golde, I think, but since you made mine a hereditary zanpakto, then go ahead and devise. I'd like to see how you'd come up with mine XD

Mugen Utsuro

Nice pic, but I imagined a much shadier wood, with lots more trees.

Sorry all switched to 400 I guess I just thought I could get away with it because of back story and I wanted to be 5th seed cause Yumichika also there are others who is over the 410 stats and are in my rank aswell just to let you know
    It's a gradual increment, not a specific total. Like Cell, he previously had 390 stat when he was a 5th seat, but since now he's a Captain, I think his stat is somewhere around 470~ ish.

I'll take that challenge for two reasons. One. I'm bored. Two. I won't write another chapter for a while Not that any of you care T_T

I'm gonna stay out of Dac's portrayel of my character...

I got bored so I gave her epic ower
        Spoiler:- Prompt: Ima Fayl:

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Arc is Malaysian.
    i know. but his school follows the american system.

Could you make a fanfic page, to put all of your chapters on, so it can be added to the library in the first post.
    sure. when I am not feeling lazy

That was cool.
    hehe, thanks

XD Of course You only ever actually need one ?. Any more, and it's redundant.
    whoops, been a while since i wrote a fanfic, i forgot about that

Mmmm seafood.
    I have eaten shrimp three days in a row. the stuff is addictive

Hmm, I'm not sure, but doesn't knowing your zanpakutou's name lead to shikai immediately?
    No clue to the answer to that oficially, but not in my fic

D'aww, this whole scene was so sweet Does it help I imagined Unohana instead?
    I figured someone needed a kind backstory

Ah, this'll be good.
    My only question is why Dre wasn't also introduced? It'd make sense, since he's the 4th Royal, unless you have something "special" planned for him
    Dre isn't online much, so I know he probably won't read the story, hence, no real point in wasting space on him.

1. That's a hard one to answer, since I regard everyone to be very close friends to me. You can decide who.
    2. What do you mean by zanpakutou revelation story? How we first found our abilities, when we firts met our spirits? Be specific.
    how you found your abilities and when you first met your spirits are pretty much the same thing. your powers awaken when you meet your spirit. if they are different for you, then send that to me.

Wait, why is the baby already cut up? Wouldn't that allow for infections to come in? And it'd be impossible for the ENTIRE lab to be completely sterile, considering they didn't do anything special.
    explained in chapter 3

Looks like Dre doesn't get a "backstory" like the others.
    I'm guessing that most of the other members you don't know too well, so you're waiting for their profiles to come in?

So it's more of a slice-of-life style, almost (is there a more correct term instead?), rather than a proper "oh em gee a baddy!"
    yeah, i am waiting for people to send me their profiles. Rex will appear in chapter 3 and subsequent chapters. anyone else who wants to make a debut needs to send me a PM about themselves.
    (except Cell and Rotrum who are oldies that I will eventually add in)

and yup, its more of a slice of life style kind of thing. I figured it would be a fun thing to see people growing up and awakening to their abilities.

I couldn't help but just laugh at your fic, Dauc. XD
    I'll send you some of the info you requested, later.
    awesome

Ok, my reaction to the first scene was...
    Dauc is snatchen your babies up!
    Tryin' to modify them, so y'all better hide your kids
    Hide your babies
    Hide your kids
    Hide your babies
    and hide your kids, 'cos he's modifying everybody out there.

Also, I predicted that ILP will be Dauc and Kida's love child of science.

Woo for hilariously awkward zanpakuto/penis jokes!

We've got to carpool to save the environment!

Capitalism at work... >D
    WOOT CAPITALISM!!!!
    i should also point out that scientific babies are the way of the future!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

1. ILPy Though if he is a created child in your fic, then we'd be friends much, much later on.
    2. I did send one for Golde, I think, but since you made mine a hereditary zanpakto, then go ahead and devise. I'd like to see how you'd come up with mine XD

awesome! I will either release that story in chapter 4 or 5. I hope you like it

I'm gonna stay out of Dac's portrayel of my character...

I missed you and I am gonna have so much fun with your character. you are one of the club babies right?

LOLOLOLOL rotrum you MUST be bored. XD XD XD XD XD

But aren't Arrancars already "dead" and therefore not subject to Death Notes? Maybe I shouldn't question technicalities about manga universe crossovers... Those generally don't work too well. XD

Chapter 3

“YOU SLAPPED OUR BABY!” she screamed. The man turned around, his entire face consumed with rage and drunken anger. He grabbed a knife.

“No, please don't...” she whispered, so terrified that her voice was going. He plunged the knife straight into her heart. There was a baby lying against the wall, crying at the top of its lungs. There was a clear red hand print across its face. The mother crawled to the baby.

“My dear Vizard... please be safe,” she finally choked on her own blood and died. The baby continued bawling at the top of its lungs. The man turned his attention to the baby, but before he could do anything, the room had become eerie. A pale male teenager had appeared, his blue hair shimmered in the pale light. His red eyes flashed dangerously. Shadows had started dancing. The man looked terrified. He dropped the knife and ran, but one cannot escape their own shadow.

Blood spilt everywhere.

-

“All of you, divide yourselves into pairs and spar. I want to grade you on your stance after half a semester in my class,” Rex Trainer chuckled. He was a big and muscular man, however, no one was scared of him due to his hearty sense of humour and friendly face.

“Kusari, you're with me,” Zameric stated has he ran to attack his friend. Kursari was quick on his feet, entering a matrix-like dodge as Zameric horizontally swept his wooden katana. Kusari then countered with a kick as Zameric was recovering from his move, however, Zameric had his feet spread out in order to lower his centre of gravity, therefore preventing him from falling off balance. Kusari blinked in surprise. Zameric used that opening and thrust the wooden katana, smacking Kusari right in the centre of his chest. Zameric smiled. Victory was his.

Master Charizard the fifteenth stood over Arceus the third. He had beat him with three powerful blows. Two that knocked the wind out of Arceus each time he parried, and one that sent him crashing to the ground. He looked around, surveying the people still in battle.

Kida rushed towards Dauc. Dauc dodged. She side stepped and aimed a kick at him while simultaneously doing a sweep of her wooden katana to block any chances he had of running away. He quickly lay on the ground to dodge both and stood up again. He did not have his wooden katana on him, it lay discarded on the floor, and he made no attempts to return Kida's attacks.

“You are going to get the beatdown of your life!” she yelled.

“But... I am like eye candy, why would you want to do such to me?” he replied. She ran at him, he ran away.

“Shameful Dauc! Fight like a man!” Rex boomed from across the room. Dauc stopped running for a second, turned around and shot a glare around the room, and then continued.

“You heard him, stop and fight like a man!” Kida ordered.

“You are such a man!” he replied. Kida, who was already annoyed, now sped up. Dauc sped up as well. In seconds, Rex was accross the room, grabbed Dauc by the collar and propped him up on a coat hook. Kida smiled gleefully and dropped her wooden katana. She was going to beat him senseless. She landed five punches on him, when he suddenly burst, and a weird sticky gooey substance had landed on everyone. Kida gasped, she had seen this goo before.

“NO ONE MOVE! This is Dauc's special case of exploding motion sensor goo. It will ignite the second you move your body,” she explained. She was trying to control her anger. How could I be so clueless, I know that Dauc hates kendo class and so skips it most of the time!

-

“Captain Commander Golde, we have a problem. Apparently, Dauc skipped class again...” her lieutenant reported. Golde sighed. Everytime Dauc skipped class, there was a problem, and it normally involved a life or death situation.

“Which teacher is currently in charge at this moment?” she asked

“Rex Trainer,”

-

“Strike and burst Bakugeki Kakuhan!” Rex called out. The wooden katana that he kept at his side shattered and a normal katana appeared. The zanpaktou was clear one moment, then the air around it seemed to blurr, and as one looked on, they saw two zanpaktous instead of one, each then curled intself up into two balls and a string shot out from the back of each of them, connecting with the index finger on each of Rex's hands respectively.

“Shiku bumu!” he called out. The yo-yo's extended to the end of their string and started spinning around creating a vortex that sucked in all the goo. Rex then turned and faced a window. People moved out of the way as a massive explosion was released, shattering the window and saving everyone.

-

“WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!” Kida yelled. Dauc smiled and pointed at a sleeping ILP.

“He was feeling sick, I suppose an effect of me leaving him open. Luckily I strengthened his organs, so now his blood is filled with tons of diseases and viruses. A simple cut would cause a plague!” Dauc smiled gleefully. Kida glared.

“He was crying, I could not leave my baby,” Dauc defended himself.

Hello Cookies and Shadow. (I'll call you that)
    Welcome to the Bleach Club. I'm CyberBlaziken, Lieutenant of Squad 7. Call me Kai.
    Nice to meet you!

And Cookies, i like you Zampakuto but a little more information couldn't kill

Spoiler:- Manga 448:

Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    It would be good to know from date you missed everything. =)

Spoiler:- Spoiler 448 - Manga:
        Spoiler:- :
    Last edited by CyberBlaziken; 20th May 2011 at 8:12 PM.

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Everything should be updated on the club as of last night. Probably misses something though. So let me know.
    Quite a few of us have made new pages that have our zanpakutou, shinigami profiles, and other profiles (Arrancar and Fullbring). It's all in the post I made, so just copy and paste that
    ILP... Well uhh YES YOU SHOULD SPOILER IT ALL. XD jkjk But I think they're just long because you quote TONS of things in little blocks, which takes up extra space... And there's a lot of those posts from you in one page... XD I mean, the first one on this page, for example... It takes up the whole page, and when I page-down, it STILL takes the whole page. And AGAIN. It takes THREE and a half pages just for one post!!! XD
    XD Sorry. I prefer to quote shorter chunks, so it's easier for people to know which bit I'm replying to. Unless it's Arc's or NL's post, because Firefox makes the bold/italics/colour/font/etc. tags work instead of me seeing them.
    And I'm TAKING OVER THE CLUB!
    Fake Profile:

Name: Ima Fayl (Pronounced: "I'm a fail")
    Zanpakuto: None. Uses a stick.
    Inner world: Nothing. Just black. Nothing there at all.
    Rank: None. Kicked out of the academy for failing too much.
    Personality: Complete jerk, and a total idiot.
    Primary hand: None. Can't write, hold a sword, or anything.
    Stats:
    Offense: 10
    Defense: 10
    Mobility: 10
    Kido: 10
    Intel: 10
    Stamina: 10
    Total: 60/600
    Backstory: Was kicked out of her home somewhere in the Rukon district, because she was a complete jerk and failing at everything. Then was kicked out of the academy for failing. Now fights hollows with a stick for fun.

Yeah I have no life so I made that. That profile has NOTHING to do with my character at all. Just so you know. XD But feel free to use her in fics if you want. Just because I think it might be amusing.
    So she's like the Magikarp/Sunkern? XD
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Yep, but my current college uses American system of grading.

1. Nah, I never did. XD Why not? D8
    2. Sure, provided you have learned Calculus? XD
    Ah, alright.

1. Because you're a Royal, I'm from upper-Rukongai, and you became a member much earlier than me, so you became a Shinigami before me, canon wise.
    2. I know some of it. The rest I can learn by doing 8D
    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
        Spoiler:- Prompt: Ima Fayl:
    That was just... Pure amazing.
    Dre isn't online much, so I know he probably won't read the story, hence, no real point in wasting space on him.

how you found your abilities and when you first met your spirits are pretty much the same thing. your powers awaken when you meet your spirit. if they are different for you, then send that to me.
    So by that logic, I should get the most screentime 8D? Or the third, after MC and NL.

I can't really be bothered to think of it right now. You can make it up.

I missed you and I am gonna have so much fun with your character. you are one of the club babies right?
    If by that, you mean he's one of the youngest, then yes. I'm not sure how some of the newer members are ranked, in terms of age. I know Rotrum is the second youngest Captain, just a few weeks older than Blue.
        Spoiler:- Chapter 3:
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 20th May 2011 at 9:07 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

new chapter now

Previously:
    After capturing Ryaku, the undead shinigami, an old friend of Jaku's, The Doctor, appears, asking for help, when the crew goes to find and shut down a strange signal that is attracting an army of hollows, a strange enemy appears, who calls himself the Shi No Tenshi, but his real name is Gekido no karitori, or as he calls himself, Zero, for a currently unknown reason. The Doctor leaves, and Zero kills Rouga and engages in battle with an enraged Jaku, now showing his hollow mask

Spoiler:- Chapter 5: The Blazing Reaper:

questions, comments, criticism, etc. welcome

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
        Spoiler:- My comments on the chapter:
    My comments are in bold, and what are your responses to the previous chapter's comments made by me, Kusari, etc? You never replied.
    Last edited by VizardBlue; 21st May 2011 at 4:34 AM.
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ILP

We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

That's Gotei 13

Default Chapter 4

Hey guys before I post chapter 4, I want to mention three things:

1) In my previous chapter, at the beginning, the mysterious blue haired man was supposed to be VizardBlue's zanpaktou spirit, however, the day i released the chapter was the day that she made golde change her zanpaktou details on the first page, I am, however, too lazy to rewrite that scene, so just imagine her new zanpaktou spirit in that place

2) I am going to be doing a lot of discovery stories of how people discovered their abilities. If you give me creative liscence, I hope you like it. if you have a specific story you wnat me to use, please send it to my inbox.

3) if you are a new member and i do not know you, send me details about yourself to my inbox or you will not be included in my fic.

random sidenote: PKMN trainer rex, what did you think of chapter 3?

Chapter 4

Arceus the third sat down in the mansion garden. He was sitting down on one of the benches built as memorabilia dedicated to a dead relative. He was not sure which of his ancestors benches that he was sitting on because there were vines wrapped around the seat.

The Southern Royal Family had long given up on landscapers. Their abilities manifested in the healing and growth of all living things nearby, and that included the plants in their garden, as such, any attempts to weed, shape plans, trim grass, were all for naught as the next day, they had grown back fully.

Arceus unsheathed the zanpaktou his mother had given him days before, for the first time. He did not like violence, and so was scared to hold such a dangerous weapon in his hand. He carefully placed it on the ground directly in front of him and looked at it, inspecting every detail.

It was easy to tell that this sword had been build a long time ago. The extraordinarily large hilt, the extremely long blade and the type of metal used. Most zanpaktou's today are forged with a metallic alloy that is extremely difficult to break but very light. This zanpaktou was very heavy, forged from pure iron, though little flecks of shininess hinted at some attempt to mix the iron in with gold, an element that was even heavier than iron. The guard was shaped in the form of a water droplet, and a beautiful silky blue thread, the same length as the hilt, extended from the hilt.

Arceus marvelled in its beauty, and though it was a chore lugging it around, he knew it would be an asset once he had fully learnt how to move with it.

He wanted to meet Tsukibana, and so he closed his eyes, crossed his legs, and began to meditate. In his mind, he imagined the sound of running water, his families heirloom strength. He let the sound of water overpower him. It grew louder, and louder, overtaking all other senses. All he could smell was salty seawater, all he could taste was fresh spring water, all he could hear was a waterfall, and all he could feel was a hot geyser. When his senses had started relaxing, he opened his eyes and was overjoyed.

He was in an amazing underwater world. He could see fish swimming everywhere, mermaids waiving as they darted by, sharks hunting, dolphins playing... it was like a fairytale.

“Welcome to Shiroda your majesty,” a watery voice said to him. He turned around and saw the outline of a beautiful woman. He smiled gently.

“I rule here?” he asked. She nodded. Each movement she made was hard to follow because she would become one with the water before constantly reshaping herself and reappearing. He felt the water tug at him, and he made the assumption it was her pushing him in a certain direction. That's when he noticed his body. He was no longer a man. He still had the same upper torso, but his bottom half had somehow moulded together and formed a series of octopus-like tentacles. He followed her urgings and swam (trying to change the colour of his tail as he had learnt octopuses could do).

They eventually came to a castle. He looked at the writing on the outside but realized he could not read it.

“What language is that in?” he asked. The watery woman looked at him before responding.

“Its the language they used in the time I was forged,” she responded. Arceus gasped in shock and quickly stopped swimming. He planted his eight tentacles on the ground and bowed in a Japanese fashion.

“I humbly apologize for not having recognized you. Tsukibana, please forgive me,” he said. She smiled and the temperature of the water seemed to rise.

“You have your mother's eyes,” she started. She stopped and changed her train of thought, “Follow me,”

Arceus followed her into the castle where he saw an entire audience of mer-people and fish sitting in the stands of what looked like a giant auditorium. Everything looked forged from gold, though there was algae and coral growing everywhere. He looked towards the centre of the auditorium and saw two large chairs, one slightly bigger than the other. They were both gold as well, however, these were free of algae and coral growth. In fact, they looked polished to a shine. There was a large red cushion on each of them and two small side tables, each holding a crown-shaped ornament.

“Shall we take our seats?” she asked. He blushed but followed.

She sat on the slightly smaller seat, allowing her body to fully form. Her beauty could cause a rampage. Her eyes were almond shaped, each iris as blue as the ocean. Her pale skin shone in the water ambiance. Her breasts were carefully covered by strands of her long jet black hair that had now become visible. Her lower torso was that of an octopus as well. Arceus took a second to marvel in her beauty before blushing at the sight of her bare chest. He turned away modestly and fumbled into his seat.

The auditorium had gone quiet. No one was speaking. A sea-horse floated to Arceus' side and looked at him.

“He wants you to reach into his pouch,” Tsukibana whispered. Arceus reached int the giant sea-horses pouch and pulled out a tablet. It was written in the same incomprehensible script as the writing they found on the outside of the castle. He looked toward Tsukibana, terrified. She smiled and pointed at a dictionary she had stashed in the sea-horse's pouch as well.

Arceus then began to translate the tablet, and rearranged things to sound comprehensible. It looked like a declaration or promise of some sort. After three hours of searching through the dictionary and writing down the translation to each and every word on the tablet, he stood up. The background noise that had recommenced died down once more.

“I, Arceus the Third of the Southern Royal Family of Serebii, that represents the Southern Royal Pillar of Serebii, would like to graciously take up the position as ruler of Shiroda. I hereby promise to...” and the speech went on for an hour. The entire congregation looked fascinated because they had never heard such a language before. Tsukibana was holding in a giggle. She did not have the heart to tell him that no one understood the modern dialect of their language.

“Thank you,” Arceus finally ended. Once the audience was sure he had finished, they burst into song. Arceus could not understand a word, but smiled nonetheless. Tsukibana lifted the crown off the side table and placed it omn his head, then waited expectantly. He realised she wanted him to do the same to her, and so placed the crown upon head. There was a distinct loudness as cheering was taken up.

“It is now time to teach you the way of our people, and move you to the hospital to treat some patients...” Tsukibana said, dragging him off.

-

Arceus woke up in bed, his zanpaktou in on the pillow next to him. He looked around and saw his mother sitting patiently in a corner with a hot cup of tea.

“Mummy?” he whispered. She smiled and hugged him.

“How was Shiroda? She asked. He smiled. He then picked up Tsukibana and got out of the bed.

“Cherish Tsukibana,” he whispered. He watched as the blade liquidized and turned into a stream of gushing water. The water then started to revolve around him. He smiled joyfully.

“Shiroda was awesome mummy,”

Spoiler:- chapter 4:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Nice chapter, Dauc. I lawled at the merman Arc.
    I'm eager to see what you'll do for me.

Battle Stats:

- Offense: 80

- Mobility: 90

Sorry, almost forgot to make your battle data chart.
    Here it is...

Last edited by Zameric; 21st May 2011 at 8:11 PM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Spoiler:- Chapter 3:

Comments/commentary/thoughts in bold.

Quote Originally Posted by DAUC
    ) I am going to be doing a lot of discovery stories of how people discovered their abilities. If you give me creative liscence, I hope you like it. if you have a specific story you wnat me to use, please send it to my inbox.
    As long as it doesn't make me look too stupid, I'm fine with it.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Spoiler:- Chapter 7: Remembrance:

To clarify on the recent happenings:

The people who send in a profile and added a yes to 'can I kill you off' have almost nothing to worry about.

However, if you have put 'no, you can not' are certain of dying in a gruesome way.
    Last edited by Cell; 21st May 2011 at 11:48 PM.

oh, I'd love to know where you go to make one of those battle data charts^^

I've always just written it down but didn't seem very neat, or official at the very least.

Wahhh so many people posting fanfics!!! I feel bad that I've had writers block since around 8th grade... 4 years later you'd think I'd have come up with SOMETHING by now!!! XD XD XD

Well I watched 2 more episodes of Bleach. Almost caught up... XD Just finished 314...

Just 8 more to be up to date. =D Well by the time I get around to it, it'll be like 9 or 10, but still, not too bad, considering last week I was about 20 behind. XD

Page 142 of 248 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast