Page 143 of 248 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193243 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,575 of 6188

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

  1. #3551
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Since MC15 has been bugging me a lot for this, I will post it now.

    Chapter 6 is dedicated to Zamerc's release story and very heavily involves vizard blue

    Chapter 5

    “What exactly is the plan boss?” a short raspy man asked.

    There were thirty five hollow in the desert having a meeting. Every single one of them was a different, shape, size and had different abilities. Their only similarities were, as hollows, they had fragments of skulls on and around them, and they each had a hole somewhere on their body. However, two stood out for many reasons. One was the fear around them. The surrounding hollows feared and admired the two special hollows. Secondly was the more humanoid form they had taken. If one did not spot the hole that one carried in the middle of his forehead, or the ankle bracelet he “wore” that was clearly made of bone, one would have thought him completely human. His shorter companion had the hole in the very centre of his palm and had a ring that was seemingly made of bone. The third difference was the two humanoid hollow carried swords in sheaths with them. The final difference being, the humanoid hollow wore cloths.

    The taller man had his blond hair cover the hole in his forehead. He wore long white trousers and white leader shoes on his upper torso, he wore a white blazer that he left open, revealing his muscular bare chest. His name was Puto.

    The shorter man had on what looked like a long, all covering night gown. He opted not to wear shoes, and over his hands, he wore white gloves.

    “We are going to destroy one of the pillars of Serebii tonight, disappear, come back again, destroy another, until all four are destroyed.” the taller man stated. The shorter man looked towards the sky and decided it was time.

    “Lets start with the Eastern pillar.” the shorter man said as he opened the gateway to the shinigami world of Serebii.

    -

    The Charizard family always ate dinner in the parents' bedroom. This was because Madame Charizard the fourteenth was a sickly. Any disease that could be caught, she had caught, and so was always under strict bed rest orders from her doctor. Master Charizard the fourteenth believed in whole family dinners and so insisted that Master Charizard the fifteenth eat with them in their bedroom.

    This was another normal night. Father and son were not talking to one another and the mother lay in bed smiling at her two conflicting men. They had two maids nearby who would run in to refill glasses, take away used plates, and make sure that Madame Charizard's bed remained unsoiled. The two men sat on chairs at opposite sides of the table, and the large bed was placed at the lengthy side of the table.
    They could hear a siren. Master Charizard the fourteenth stood up immediately and ran out to see what was going on. Master Charizard the fifteenth remained with his mother. He saw the two maids run out and two guards run in as protection. Master Charizard the fifteenth had his zanpaktou under his chair (because that's where he had dumped it upon his arrival home).

    The window shattered and ten hollows crawled into the room. The guards had on them electrified poles that they used to attack. They jumped to be ready, but one of the hollows had the ability to release termites from its body. These termites devoured one guard, whereas another hollow shot out a beam from its mouth that disintegrated the other guard.

    Master Charizard the fifteenth turned around and saw his mother coughing up blood. He ran to her, but she pushed him away.

    “Rise with anger, destroy with rage. Unleash your power Oyu!” she called. She then dissolved into a coughing fit. The hollows smirked.

    “A child and a sick woman, this will be easy,” one had the audacity to say. Three hollows went to attack her and she smiled dizzily. All of a sudden, hot pressured water burst through the ground and pushed the three hollow backwards. Madame Charizard then stood up, using the bed post to lean against, and that's when one noticed a dragon shaped bracelet around her arm, and its eyes were glowing red.

    “Mummy, relax, I can handle these guys,” Master Charizard the fifteenth soothed. He then turned around, incredibly angry and unsheathed his zanpaktou.

    “Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat! Bakkudo number nine, strike!” Master Charizard the fifteenth cast upon all the hollow. The spell involved some complex hand movements, following which the hollow were engulfed in red and completely paralysed.

    He then flash stepped around the room at a blinding speed and finally settled by his mother. The room instantly erupted with blood as each of the died, then disappeared into nothing.

    “Take me to your father,” she commanded.

    “But mum -” he started. She gave him a glare so deadly, his insides curled. With her leaning against him, they moved towards the outside of the compound where the guards and his father were fighting a lot more hollows. As soon as they stepped out, however, they noticed that the hollow army was moving back.

    The guards started screaming and blood erupted from them as they were slashed by an unseen force. Master Charizard the fifteenth heard a loud BOOM sound and next to him was a blond haired man. He smiled cruelly and lifted his zanpaktou, and got blasted by a hot geyser just bursting from the ground.

    Madame Charizard burst into fits of coughing after attacking.

    “You dare attack my family?” a deadly voice echoed. Master Charzard the fourteenth seemed to grow as his rage unconcealed itself. Lava started dripping from his mouth, his eyes caught fire, “you have no idea who you are dealing with,”

    Master Charizard the fifteenth knew that while his father carried around two katanas, only one of them was a zanpaktou, the other was a normal katana. The blond man smiled.

    “Master Charizard the fourteenth of the Eastern Royal Family of Serebii. Pleased to meet you. I am Lord Kamakaze, and I shall be your oponent,”

    As the man finished speaking, Master Charizard the fourteenth was next to him and delivered a powerful blow. The swipe of his katana killed three nearby hollow simply because of air pressure released. The blond man dodged and appeared behind Master Charizard the fourteenth. He them attempted to slice Master Charizard the fourteenth's face. Rather than dodging, Master Charizard the fourteenth grabbed the blade with his teeth and attempted to slice the surprised Lord Kamakaze i half. The humanoid hollow let go of his zanpaktou and jumped back, with a gash in his stomach area.

    “You are as gruesome and powerful as the rumours say, I cannot play around with you. Explode Sekienton!” he called. The zanpaktou that Master Charizard the fourteenth held in his mouth melted into the ground. White clouds then burst forth from the ground and surrounded Lord Kamakaze.

    “Erupt,” Master Charizard the fourteenth was so powerful, he felt no need to call out his zanpaktou's name. The katana in his right hand melted onto the ground, forming a pool of lava. The immense amount of spiritual energy now coming from Master Charizard the fourteenth killed off all the weaker hollows.

    “I would suggest you wait until Lord Kamakaze is done transforming,” a short man said. He had appeared out of nowhere and had his zanpaktou around Master Charizard the fifteenth's neck.

    “Bakkudo number eight, Repulse,” Master Charizard the fifteenth whispered. A blue ball appeared near the zanpaktou blade of his opponent and repelled him slightly. Using that moment of surprise, Master Charizard the fifteenth moved quickly. He appeared behind the humanoid hollow and attempted to slash him. Instead he slashed the air. He looked around, confused, and suddenly his torso erupted blood. The short man stood in front of him.

    “You are too young to even dream of taking me on,” he muttered. Master Charizard the fifteenth fell to the floor. Using his zanpaktou to prop him up, he wobbled up.

    “Hado number four, Pale Lightning,” he choked as he pointed towards the short man. He dodged the weak blue streak and appeared behind Master Charizard the fifteenth. He then stabbed his zanpaktou right through him. Master Charizard the fifteenth screamed in pain.

    “Bakkudo number eighty one, Splitting void!” Master Charizard the fourteenth called out. A barrier appeared in front of his wife just as the short man tried to take her hostage. He had a look of such shock on his face when he smacked himself right into an invisible screen. A hot geyser then erupted below his feet and pushed him far away.

    Master Charizard the fifteenth lay on the floor, losing consciousness fast. Just before everything went dark, he noticed all the hollows moving towards his mother as the clouds around Lord Kamakaze cleared. His father was too grossly engaged in battle to notice and the hollows were attacking the barrier.

    -

    “Weak!” a raspy voice said.

    “What?” Master Charizard suddenly stood up. It took a moment for him to notice he wasn't hurt, nor was he at home. “Iroriryuu... we have met once before,” he commented.

    The large serpentine dragon looked at him with disdain. His scales were as red as the sunset while his eyes were as golden as the sunrise. He was so massive that just one eyeball was the size of Master Charizard the fifteenth himself.

    “Iroriryuu, you refuse to lend me your power, and I fought, I tried against such a difficult opponent!” Master Charizard angrily yelled. Iroriryuu said nothing. Furious, Master Charizard walked away and ended up exploring his surroundings.

    He seemed to be in a large canyon with large mountains as far as the eyes could see. The lighting seemed to be that of a constant dusk, with everything bathed in an orange light. There was a large volcano randomly spaced amongst the range of mountains. Iroriryuu closed both his eyes, seemingly going to sleep. Master Charizard snapped.

    Roaring, he ran towards Iroriryuu and started kicking, biting, punching and kneeing one of his scales. Iroriryuu opened one eye to witness the scene and simply budged slightly. That threw Master Charizard sideways, letting him hit the sides of the canyon walls painfully.

    Master Charizard had never felt such rage in his life. His eyes started flaming, he roared once more, and this time, the volcano responded by erupting. The mountains started to shake and landslides started to occur. Ash filled the air as the volcano continued with the eruption before the wave of lava reached the canyon.

    Iroriryuu smiled, baring his long, large, sharp pointed teeth.

    “Maybe you do have some strength in you afterall. Ask me to burn,” the dragon commanded, then smacked Master Charizard with his tail.

    -

    “AHHHHHHHHHH!” Master Charizard the fifteeth suddenly screamed as he inhaled a break of air and felt the pain from his wounds. They seem to have been seared closed.

    “MC, on thank goodness!” Madame Charizard called out. Master Charizard the fifteenth could actually see cracks on the barrier his father had created. When he glanced around for his father, he saw a blur that left a trail of lava, and a blur of white dancing around one another. He turned towards the twenty-something hollows remaining.

    “Burn Iroriryuu,” he commanded, holding out his zanpaktou. His entire body ignited with flames. The flames moved around his body and hardened into metal, giving him light weight armour. One of his arms became encased in metal, forming a cannon shape, and the other arm, the arm that held his zanpaktou was covered in armour. The katana itself transformed into a claymore, and remained on fire.

    He smiled as he felt the power.

    “Furea-Tsugeki!” he called out as he held out his cannon-encased arm. A hundred fire balls shot out and destroyed every remaining hollow.

    “Interesting kid,” the short man had reappeared. Master Charizard the fifteenth turned around to face him.

    All of a sudden, the short man disappeared screaming as a puddle of lava below his feet sucked him in. Master Charizard the fourteenth walked by, seemingly unscathed and clapped his son on the shoulder.

    “Well done,”

    "Someone get Arceus," Master Charizard the fifteenth said before everything went black.
    Last edited by Da14u.C; 22nd May 2011 at 2:43 AM.

  2. #3552

    Default

    I'm here to celebrate. NEXT WEEK IS THE TURN BACK THE PENDULUM ARC IN AMERICA!!! YAY!!! As it's my favorite arc, I'm SUPER EXCITED. Just wanted to drop a reminder for those in the USA who wanna watch... BECAUSE IT'S A SUPER AWESOME ARC. DESU.

    ...Yeah, that's really all for now. Sorry...!!

  3. #3553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    DOWNWARD FACING PACMAN!
        Spoiler:- Chapter 7: Remembrance:


        Spoiler:- Chapter 5:

    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  4. #3554
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post

    So we have 33 Hollows and 2 Arrancars? Interesting - they'll have to become more important later in the story. Arrancars are VERY rare naturally, and I think the only instance of that was Grand Fisher. And an organised group of Hollows is also rare, with the only instance of that happening, I think, was Barragan, and Hallibel's small group, unless I'm mistaken?
    nope. not mistaken

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    What I don't get was why you gave the first one a name, but not the second one. Or why the second one was given a name as part of his description, as opposed to a self-introduction to another character, or when someone talked to him.
    to signify who was the important one

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I'm assuming the pillars are the Royals? Because I don't remember any ACTUAL pillars. I could be wrong.
    yup. They are.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I don't like how you said "one of the hollows had the ability to release termites". It doesn't sound right. "One of the hollows released termites" seems to flow more easily; you're describing WHAT happened.
    it felt wierd randomly saying the hollow released termites. hm.... but you are right, what i wrote also sounds wierd. damn english language

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Why are all the mothers Unohana?
    most mothers are warm and nurturing and dead scary when you piss them off :P
    but when i was designing his mother, I actually had Jūshirō Ukitake in mind and how he deals with his two warring 3rd seats

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    One thing that stuck out to me was that you use "Master Charizard the fourteenth" 4 times in that paragraph. You should switch it around, using other nouns. "The clan's head blah blah" or something.
    yeah, i did not know how to switch it up. i suppose i could have used the "current" head and "future" head, but i feel like that would have overcomplicaed things

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Has any other shinigami been able to do this? Because if captain level shinigami can't do this, then you've made MC14 stronger than a captain.
    correct me if i am wrong, but i think general Yamamoto was able to do it. plus, i did not want to google japanese names for a zanpaktou name for MC14 :P

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I can't tell if you dislike MC or not
    its all love

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    This was chibified in my head XD
    damn, now it is chibified in my head and so damn funny

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Why did she call him that? Would a mother call her son by initials? Maybe "Charizard" on its own.
    if she called her son Charizard, then what would she call her husband? plus, she is Madame Charizard, so i feel like it would be wierd if she called her son that. if she calls him by the initial MC, and her husband by Charizard, it varies things up

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    You know, without a comma, Iroriryuu becomes the object of that sentence.
    Isn't it supposed to be the object of that sentence?

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    You won't be giving him all of his powers from the very beginning, right? XD Because damn that'd be overpowered for an 8 year old.
    he is a teenager :| like everyone else in the story that is above the age of 15 except golde and pkmn trainer rex

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I like how he didn't ask for a doctor but for Arc.
    I felt it would add to the bromance i am trying to brew

  5. #3555

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    to signify who was the important one
    He was described first, so I would assume that he is more important. You could have thrown in "it was obvious that Puto was the leader of the two."
    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    it felt wierd randomly saying the hollow released termites. hm.... but you are right, what i wrote also sounds wierd. damn english language
    Yup. You get used to it, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    most mothers are warm and nurturing and dead scary when you piss them off :P
    but when i was designing his mother, I actually had Jūshirō Ukitake in mind and how he deals with his two warring 3rd seats
    XD Yeah, I was going to throw in that she was like the fusion of Ukitake and Unohana XD
    I hope not all mothers are, well, motherly. That would get rather boring.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    correct me if i am wrong, but i think general Yamamoto was able to do it. plus, i did not want to google japanese names for a zanpaktou name for MC14 :P
    Even still, he's now around the same level as the Captain Commander? You could have implied a release, instead of showing it. Like when MC15 comes back from his inner world, his father had already released and was kicking ***.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    damn, now it is chibified in my head and so damn funny
    Chibification makes everything funnier!

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    if she called her son Charizard, then what would she call her husband? plus, she is Madame Charizard, so i feel like it would be wierd if she called her son that. if she calls him by the initial MC, and her husband by Charizard, it varies things up
    She could also call him Charizard. I don't know much about how it works, when the father and son share the same name, but in my family at least, my mum rarely calls my dad by his first name.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    Isn't it supposed to be the object of that sentence?
    That means that Iroriryuu is being burned. I think of it as "Command, subject", or that the Zanpakutou is doing the verb (like Kagirinai-Kuuhaku is bending, not being bent).
    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    he is a teenager :| like everyone else in the story that is above the age of 15 except golde and pkmn trainer rex
    I know, I know, but it's funnier to think of him as 8 years old. I'll probably say it again, even though I know he's 15+

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    I felt it would add to the bromance i am trying to brew
    LOL
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  6. #3556
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    Has any other shinigami been able to do this? Because if captain level shinigami can't do this, then you've made MC14 stronger than a captain.
    Renji can do it. And not just with his command, he can do it wordlessly. See his battle against Byakuya. According to what Byakuya had inferred, you can do this once you acchieve Bankai. iirc, he says "You can release your Zanpaktou without calling its name. So then, you've..." and the part that trails off is likely "acchieved Bankai" or something similar.

    Just thought I'd point that out.

    I'll get around to sending you a profile thing, Dauc. I need to rework my character quite a bit for your story =P

    Speaking of fanfics, my own is coming along, if a bit bumpily. I have no trouble with roughly 3/4 of the characters in the club, but a few key people are giving me issues.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."



  7. #3557
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Sorry for not posting for a LONG time guys. Track regoin was friday and I was so busy. I had to go to NC yesterday. I should be free for at least 15 days. Then it's off to camp. So i'll be as active as I can be.

    P.S: In track I got 3rd in both my races(like any of you care lol)
    [IMG]http://i31.*******.com/9vcgex.png[/IMG]

  8. #3558
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    GURREN LAGANN
    Posts
    536

    Default

    @cell: thanks alot for killing me

    I believe I specifically told you NOT to because I had my own fic

    ah well, I may just pull a "he's the main hero so he lives and his lower part of his body comes back in some ridiculous way after his friends quest for a way to revive him" kinda thing, anyway, **** you I mean, ya, thanks for including me in your fic as a cocky bastard for a few seconds, don't take this the wrong way, but thanks for putting me in your fic anyway

    @dauc: I guess you can put me in your fic, the profile and everything is on the front page, I haven't thought up a zanpakuto story, so can you hold off on that part until I figure one out?

    on unrelated bleach news, last thursday I graduated from 8th grade, and today it's my birthday, i'm 14 years old

    @blue: I read your comments, and I acknowledge them, and all unexplained parts in this chapter are explained in the next, why the captains didn't interfere, how he wen t human again, why he has awesome phoenix regeneration power thing that makes him sound slightly overpowered

    @new bleach episode: This ep was hilariously funny, pretty good for a filler,

    Ichigo: I got it!
    Yoruichi: *snatches ball*
    Ichigo: *looks over, Yoruichi is a naked woman* GEEZ, PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!

    Kon: I'm a modsoul, extra leg power model! *jumps up and kicks ball*

    Kon: *gets blasted by rukia's bankai* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *slams into ball* I think I broke my nose

    all in all, hilarious

    anyway, i'm off to play some LA Noire

    EDIT: @eon: I'm in your fic definitely, right? i'm 5th seat 7th squad, so I should be

    He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

        Spoiler:- image thanks:

  9. #3559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Renji can do it. And not just with his command, he can do it wordlessly. See his battle against Byakuya. According to what Byakuya had inferred, you can do this once you acchieve Bankai. iirc, he says "You can release your Zanpaktou without calling its name. So then, you've..." and the part that trails off is likely "acchieved Bankai" or something similar.
    Ah, alright, thanks. I forgot about that fight. It makes sense, from that, that if a person has Bankai, then they can release without needing to say anything. In which case, it's logical for MC14 to do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Heart View Post
    Sorry for not posting for a LONG time guys. Track regoin was friday and I was so busy. I had to go to NC yesterday. I should be free for at least 15 days. Then it's off to camp. So i'll be as active as I can be.

    P.S: In track I got 3rd in both my races(like any of you care lol)
    Congrats on getting 3rd!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    @cell: thanks alot for killing me

    I believe I specifically told you NOT to because I had my own fic
    I don't see what that has to do with your character being killed in his fic. They happen in two separate universes, what happens in one has no affect on the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    ah well, I may just pull a "he's the main hero so he lives and his lower part of his body comes back in some ridiculous way after his friends quest for a way to revive him" kinda thing,
    Which will be a total asspull
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    on unrelated bleach news, last thursday I graduated from 8th grade, and today it's my birthday, i'm 14 years old
    Happy birthday!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    @blue: I read your comments, and I acknowledge them, and all unexplained parts in this chapter are explained in the next, why the captains didn't interfere, how he wen t human again, why he has awesome phoenix regeneration power thing that makes him sound slightly overpowered
    Blue's reply:
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue
    i think he's just reading all our plotholes, and then pulling an excuse out in the next chapter
    if any of his explanations involve reverse time, pure willpower, or anything of the sort, im calling BS
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  10. #3560
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,911

    Default

    Dac Why do I feel so cute after reading your story? XD Also, you named the underwater castle Shiroda, nice. Keep writing the chapters. I enjoy them

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Aha, that was quite nice.
    One thing that did kind of stand out to me, was that he said "I, Arceus the Third". In his official bio, he says that he is the third captain from his family. Just felt like saying that
    XD I thought YOU were the one who said that fanfics don't have to be canon with the official bio like how you were Dac's child in here

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I'm assuming that, much, MUCH later, he'll probably have to kill someone. Perhaps in rage. That always gets the quiet ones out of their shells.
    Strangely enough, I did have a scene in mind about that XD

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Everyone say it: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Umm, cookies? I think it's a bit too high. Sure, the total is only 400 out of 600, but that's because your Kido is zero. It's a similar case to Kenpachi. Your others stats are on par with a Captain.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    I have no trouble with roughly 3/4 of the characters in the club, but a few key people are giving me issues.
    Hopefully that's not me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    @cell: thanks alot for killing me

    I believe I specifically told you NOT to because I had my own fic
    I believe he mentioned it in his post:

    Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    To clarify on the recent happenings:

    The people who send in a profile and added a yes to 'can I kill you off' have almost nothing to worry about.

    However, if you have put 'no, you can not' are certain of dying in a gruesome way.
    And anyway, like ILPy said, it's his fic, he's free to do whatever he wants, basically.
    Now I wonder what would be my fate since I answered "Up to you" when he asked that question

    I think I have yet to read chapter 5... *goes to read*

    Last edited by arceus03; 23rd May 2011 at 9:12 AM.


  11. #3561
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Dear guys,

    I am travelling today (just to two other cities - toronto & Guelph) because it is victoria day in canada (w00t, holidayyyyy). That is why I have not released another chapter, i will be back tuesday night, write the chapter on wednesday and either release it wednesday night or thursday morning.
    thanks so much for the fanfic support ya'll


  12. #3562
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    Dear guys,

    I am travelling today (just to two other cities - toronto & Guelph) because it is victoria day in canada (w00t, holidayyyyy). That is why I have not released another chapter, i will be back tuesday night, write the chapter on wednesday and either release it wednesday night or thursday morning.
    thanks so much for the fanfic support ya'll

    Awwww, *sadface*. Well have enjoy whatever you're gonna do.

    ........uhhh. I'm working out the details for my Arrancar profile and have a base concept for my Fullbring profile that may or may not be scraped. Should I tell you what they have to do with?.........Nah.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

  13. #3563
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7

    Default

    fan fictions all over the place^^
    I've just begun a fringe fanfic myself actually. hehe, I just love all the alternate universe and parallel dimension stuff^^ It really gets the mind going!

    Plus so many different sciences... anyway, back on track right?

    hehe^^

  14. #3564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    XD I thought YOU were the one who said that fanfics don't have to be canon with the official bio like how you were Dac's child in here
    I know, I just noticed it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    Dear guys,

    I am travelling today (just to two other cities - toronto & Guelph) because it is victoria day in canada (w00t, holidayyyyy). That is why I have not released another chapter, i will be back tuesday night, write the chapter on wednesday and either release it wednesday night or thursday morning.
    thanks so much for the fanfic support ya'll

    Ah, alright. Enjoy your trip!
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndagirl View Post
    fan fictions all over the place^^
    I've just begun a fringe fanfic myself actually. hehe, I just love all the alternate universe and parallel dimension stuff^^ It really gets the mind going!

    Plus so many different sciences... anyway, back on track right?

    hehe^^
    Quote Originally Posted by cynagirl
    hehe, I just love all the alternate universe and parallel dimension stuff^^ It really gets the mind going!
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndagirl
    alternate universe and parallel dimension stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndagirl
    dimension
    Don't get me started.

    Butyeah, I think I should explain what a dimension and what a universe is, because it wouldn't be nice to let you use the wrong word

    You live in your house, which is on your street, which is in your city, which is in your country, which is in your continent, which is on the planet Earth, which is in our Solar System, in the Milky Way Galaxy, which is in the universe which is in the multiverse. The Universe contains many galaxies and solar systems; all of the laws of physics are the same, no matter where you are in the universe (like the law "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction" will hold regardless of where you are).

    A dimension is a length of measurement. Like if you were to measure a box, it would measure 1 metre x 0.5 metres x 0.5 metres. A computer monitor, however, would measure 1024 x 600 for example. This is because we want to know the height, width and depth of the box, but only the height and the width of the computer screen. 4D, depending who you ask, is either time, or a theoretical spatial dimension. I'll stop there.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  15. #3565
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    GURREN LAGANN
    Posts
    536

    Default

    @allabove you wanna here some science? *Luke's science rambling time*

    To calculate the meaning of life, it starts out with the number of chromasomes in a beginning cell, then multiply it by seconds in a year, divide that by pi, multiply it by the religious number "7", round the decimal and

    the meaning of life = 42

    /totallynotmakingthisup

    back to bleach....

    Turn Back the Pendulum arc is ready to start airing in america on Adult Swim this saturday at midnight EST, so that should be fun

    in other news, there's an anime convention coming to a city near me, and I now have enough money for the Ichigo sword and hollow mask, and can probably order the robe online, problem is, my mom probably would freak out if I brought a lethal sharp weapon of mass destruction into our house

    He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

        Spoiler:- image thanks:

  16. #3566
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    200

    Default

        Spoiler:- Chapter 8:

  17. #3567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    @allabove you wanna here some science? *Luke's science rambling time*
    Only I get science rambling time! Eon, Kida, Arc, and probably Da.c if he wants to, are allowed to have some rambling time
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    To calculate the meaning of life, it starts out with the number of chromasomes in a beginning cell, then multiply it by seconds in a year, divide that by pi, multiply it by the religious number "7", round the decimal and

    the meaning of life = 42

    /totallynotmakingthisup
    I didn't even need to use my calculator to know that that isn't anywhere close to 42. If you multiply by the number of seconds in a year, you're obviously going to get a massive number, and you multiplied by 7 after, as well.

    However, 1337% of Pi ~ 42. No lie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    in other news, there's an anime convention coming to a city near me, and I now have enough money for the Ichigo sword and hollow mask, and can probably order the robe online, problem is, my mom probably would freak out if I brought a lethal sharp weapon of mass destruction into our house
    Where're you from? I'm from England, and there's an anime convention on Saturday, I'm wondering if that's the one you're talking about XD
        Spoiler:- Chapter 8:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  18. #3568

    Default

    OMG ILP That's scary. About 1337% of pi. LOL

    ...Sorry I haven't been posting guys. I check here like every day but sometimes I don't have much to say so I just lurk... Just so you know I come around and am not dead. XD

    I'll try to talk more... I'm SURE the next manga chapter will give us all something to talk about. XD

  19. #3569
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Everywhere. At the Same Time
    Posts
    534

    Default

    I'm gonna write a series of shorts, inspired by XKCD.

        Spoiler:- Comedy Hour!:

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

  20. #3570
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    “Rise with anger, destroy with rage. Unleash your power Oyu!” she called. She then dissolved into a coughing fit. The hollows smirked.
    That's an awesome release command.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    “You are as gruesome and powerful as the rumours say, I cannot play around with you. Explode Sekienton!”
    Sekienton is the name of Bakudo #26, IIRC. XP

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    “Erupt,” Master Charizard the fourteenth was so powerful, he felt no need to call out his zanpaktou's name. The katana in his right hand melted onto the ground, forming a pool of lava. The immense amount of spiritual energy now coming from Master Charizard the fourteenth killed off all the weaker hollows.
    Whoa. I like how the command vary, but retain a similar quality in each of the family members. Erupt, and burn.

    And MC14 is like, super powerful. XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    “Weak!” a raspy voice said.

    “What?” Master Charizard suddenly stood up. It took a moment for him to notice he wasn't hurt, nor was he at home. “Iroriryuu... we have met once before,” he commented.

    The large serpentine dragon looked at him with disdain. His scales were as red as the sunset while his eyes were as golden as the sunrise. He was so massive that just one eyeball was the size of Master Charizard the fifteenth himself.

    “Iroriryuu, you refuse to lend me your power, and I fought, I tried against such a difficult opponent!” Master Charizard angrily yelled. Iroriryuu said nothing. Furious, Master Charizard walked away and ended up exploring his surroundings.

    He seemed to be in a large canyon with large mountains as far as the eyes could see. The lighting seemed to be that of a constant dusk, with everything bathed in an orange light. There was a large volcano randomly spaced amongst the range of mountains. Iroriryuu closed both his eyes, seemingly going to sleep. Master Charizard snapped.

    Roaring, he ran towards Iroriryuu and started kicking, biting, punching and kneeing one of his scales. Iroriryuu opened one eye to witness the scene and simply budged slightly. That threw Master Charizard sideways, letting him hit the sides of the canyon walls painfully.

    Master Charizard had never felt such rage in his life. His eyes started flaming, he roared once more, and this time, the volcano responded by erupting. The mountains started to shake and landslides started to occur. Ash filled the air as the volcano continued with the eruption before the wave of lava reached the canyon.

    Iroriryuu smiled, baring his long, large, sharp pointed teeth.

    “Maybe you do have some strength in you afterall. Ask me to burn,” the dragon commanded, then smacked Master Charizard with his tail.
    This whole scene reminded of when Ash was trying to get his Charizard to listen to him. XD

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Don't get me started.
    I like how you gradually reduce the long post until only dimension remains. XDD

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    @allabove you wanna here some science? *Luke's science rambling time*

    To calculate the meaning of life, it starts out with the number of chromasomes in a beginning cell, then multiply it by seconds in a year, divide that by pi, multiply it by the religious number "7", round the decimal and

    the meaning of life = 42

    /totallynotmakingthisup

    problem is, my mom probably would freak out if I brought a lethal sharp weapon of mass destruction into our house
    ...Yeahsurewhynot...

    I don't think a large fake butcher knife falls under the category of WMD.

    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    I'm gonna write a series of shorts, inspired by XKCD.

        Spoiler:- Comedy Hour!:
    Those two were awesome XD I didn't understand the other 2 though

    Quote Originally Posted by ILPy
    However, 1337% of Pi ~ 42. No lie.
    ... *asplodes*
    Last edited by arceus03; 25th May 2011 at 9:13 AM.


  21. #3571
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Hey guys, I am back from my mini-vacation!!!! So much fun!!!!

    oh, and as promised, her eis chapter 6. I just have one thing to mention before you read it: I did NOT use vizardblue's current zanpaktou spirit because she made it a blob :| so i instead used her old zanpaktou spirit, but her current zanpaktou's abilities.

    Chapter 6

    “Is that..... a baby?” Zameric questioned himself. He was back in his family home and he could hear what sounded like a crying baby. He could not understand it, and so he had decided to look for the source of the noise. He had been moving in a stealthy manner just in case it was an enemy; he did not want to be caught unaware.

    Zameric was still dressed in his shinigami clothes as he and Kusari had arrived from school a few minutes previously, however Kusari had continued on to his own home. Like a lot of the other shinigami and shinigami students, Zameric wore his zanpaktou in a sheath at his right side. He had forged his own zanpaktou, and as it was the first he had ever created by himself, he wore it with pride. He had given it a silver hilt, and shaped the tsuba in the form of a double headed axe.

    Suddenly he felt a sword pierce through his stomach, and he coughed up blood. He looked at his stomach but saw nothing there, except a large gaping wound, but then he spotted something that chilled his blood. His shadow looked like it was killing itself.

    “What the-” he choked. He saw his shadow moving again. Before his shadow could re-stab him, he pulled out his own zanpaktou and stabbed it into the shadow. His shadow dodged and materialised into a real form. A teenage boy, about the same age as Zameric, with navy blue hair and eerie red eyes.

    “Who are you?” Zameric asked. The teenager made no sound as be pulled out a sword from out of thin air, ready to attack. All of a sudden, the crying sound restarted and the blue haired boy disappeared.

    “What the heck is going on?” Zameric yelled out. All he heard in reply was the continuation of a baby crying, and then he fainted.

    -

    Zameric felt someone punch him, he instantly bunched up his fists and opened his eyes, ready to strike back. He saw a large man standing on top of him. Another fist came swinging towards him, Zameric could not move out of the way because he was trapped in between the man's legs so instead he pushed his body forward so that the only that only his legs were trapped in between the man's legs, and then he widened his legs, causing the man to trip.

    As soon as he was free, he stood up and took up a fighting stance, feeling for his zanpaktou, which he realised was not on him.

    “Who are you?” Zameric demanded. He was really getting tired of being attacked by absolute strangers. He balled up his fists but held back as he studied his opponent.

    His opponent was a very muscular man. He could not see the face due to a cloak that covered it, however, blue eyes seemed to glow through the darkness and mystery that the cloak created. He wore a black sleeveless shirt and black trousers that covered his ankles. On his feet were black thick solved boots. Zameric shuddered. He looked like an executioner.

    “Now you can't even recognise me. WEAKLING!” the man bellowed. Zameric looked at him again, but nothing came to mind.

    “Maybe if you showed me your FACE!” he retorted. The man glared at him, Zameric glared back.

    “Follow me,” the man ordered and turned away. It was at this instant that Zameric realised he was not in the woods anymore. He was at the edge of a very thick slope. He looked down and all he could see was the slope, never seeming to end. He looked up and saw a high point which was where the muscular man seemed to be going. For lack of any better ideas, he grabbed rocks and started climbing upwards just like the muscle man.

    As he climbed higher, it seemed to get hotter. Zameric could not understand it. Logic dictates that the higher one goes, the colder it becomes, but in this case, the reverse was occuring. When he finally reached the peak, it all made sense. They had been climbing a volcano and had officiallu reached the edge of the lava-filled crater.

    There were a series of tools set out for moulding, smelting, melting and creating weapons, and the lava was there was a material. Zameric's eyes popped, his mouth started to water and suddenly his skin felt heat resistant. He looked towards the big man who had been scanning his reaction before carefully making a conscious attempt not to smile.

    “You may have your way here,” the man muttered. For the first time, not planning in advance or caring if it was a trap, Zameric dived in and started forging a host of weapons. The large man joined him, helping him out whenever necessary. Through this they began talking, and while the man refused to say who he was, he did discuss life and values with Zameric.

    Many hours later, Zameric felt tired. The burly man ran to catch him as he fell sleep while carrying a host of equipment.

    “Goodnight Keiri,” he whispered. The zanpaktou smiled. His master had figured it out.

    “I lend you my power,” the man replied.

    -

    Zameric woke up with a start. He was in his bedroom. Suddenly he felt an intense spasm of pain and tried his best not to gasp. He looked at where he remembered being stabbed and saw a bandage covering the area. He blinked and felt a smart of pain in one eye. He slowly moved out of bed and found a mirror. He had a black eye. He cursed silently.

    “Damn Keiri,” he muttered under his breath. He then put on simple clothes (a t-shirt and black shorts) and grabbed his zanpaktou that had carelessly been left lying at the foot of his wardrobe. He had a score to settle and he needed to find the blue-haired boy.

    Moving quickly but minimally, as to not disturb his wound, he climbed out of his window and flash stepped towards the woods. He could hear the sound of a baby crying again and followed it. All of a sudden, he saw his shadow try and kill itself once more and stabbed it.

    “Same trick won't work on me twice,” he called out. His shadow then tried to stab him! He dodged and parried, waiting for the blue haired kid to materialise. A tree shadow them shot out to attack him and he jump, landing on the tree.

    “This is getting ridiculous. Strike from nothing Keiri,” he commanded. As he did so, he let his zanpaktou fall into oblivion, and suddenly, he was weaponless. He smiled confidently.

    He saw a shadow reach out to attack him. He signalled with his hand and a katana appeared out of no where and pierced the shadow. The blue haired teenager chose this moment to materialise. The crying had stopped. His eyes were red with blood. Moving his hands in an almost orchestra-like fashion, he made a dozen shadows (including Zameric's) go for the kill.

    “Koutate!” Zameric exclaimed. Blades started appearing out of no where and surrounding him, forming an almost ball-like shape. This deflected the shadows attacks, then without missing a beat, Zameric smiled and said, “Senken, Tetsu no Shoujo,”

    The blades that had protected him all vanished and instead, blades started appearing arund the blue haired teenager. He flash stepped away, and where he appeared, blades started appearing around him once more. He did this a few more times before losing stamina, and that's when they closed in for the kill.

    “Please... take care of her...” the blue haired boy muttered as about a hundred blades pierced his body. Zameric could hear crying again and followed the sound. He found a baby, cradled by the best of leaves. On the naked baby's body, a note had been left.

    “Vizard Blue? Welcome to the Kajiya family,” Zameric muttered, picking up the baby.

  22. #3572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    OMG ILP That's scary. About 1337% of pi. LOL
    My brain exploded when I first found out.
    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    I'm gonna write a series of shorts, inspired by XKCD.
    Oh this will be GOOD!
        Spoiler:- Comedy Hour!:


    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    I like how you gradually reduce the long post until only dimension remains. XDD

    ... *asplodes*
    XD Yeah.
    And I know, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    Hey guys, I am back from my mini-vacation!!!! So much fun!!!!
    Welcome back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    oh, and as promised, her eis chapter 6. I just have one thing to mention before you read it: I did NOT use vizardblue's current zanpaktou spirit because she made it a blob :| so i instead used her old zanpaktou spirit, but her current zanpaktou's abilities.
    Ah, I see. What about me?
        Spoiler:- chapter 6:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  23. #3573
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    GURREN LAGANN
    Posts
    536

    Default

    well, the sword isn't plastic, It's metal, and sharp, so yes I think it would count as a weapon of mass destruction if a crazy man got his hands on it

    @ILP: Missouri, USA, born and raised, there's a convention coming to the family arena in chesterfield

    also, next chapter comes later today, after I watch me some DBZ Kai

    He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

        Spoiler:- image thanks:

  24. #3574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    @ILP: Missouri, USA, born and raised, there's a convention coming to the family arena in chesterfield
    Ah, alright.

    Manga's out:
        Spoiler:- manga:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  25. #3575
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Everywhere. At the Same Time
    Posts
    534

    Default

    Clearly I'm far too lazy to follow ANY of my fanfic commitments. So more Guide/XKCD inspired shorts! Btw, no one noticed that I skipped Short #5

    I am really scared about how I'll enter Dac's fic. ILP was a stolen baby from a family of domestic violence who was cut open and "Edited" for lack of abetter word. And VB's family died and his zanpakutou SPirit killed everyone for her good and then got murdered Ichigo-Zaraki Style.

    ILP'd lack of reaction scares me And who said it was ILP's baby?

    Onto the shorts!

        Spoiler:- PArt Two:



        Spoiler:- Manga:
    Last edited by rotrum; 26th May 2011 at 12:47 AM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Page 143 of 248 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193243 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •