Page 152 of 248 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202 ... LastLast
Results 3,776 to 3,800 of 6189

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Spoiler:- 325:

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    *Cough*linkfail*cough*
    I found it anyway, and awesome, "Wincest". I only knew "Wincest" to mean "Win Incest". Can I just say, this is my favourite part of Becky's fanfic:

Spoiler:- For offtopicness:
    Please do not talk about that anymore where I can see it, or I'll have to beat you senseless with a mackerel.

Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    on a more random note:
    My university offers exchange programs with other unis around the world. The ones it offers exchange with in the UK are in Scotland (because my uni is of scottish heritage) and northern ireland (because the uni there has the same name as my uni). in england: University of Leeds, University of Manchester, University of Warwick. NL, you aren't going to any of these are you?
    on a more cool note, it offers exchange programs with india, and i think i want to go to one of those. BOLLYWOOD FOR A SEMESTER BABY!!! i wonder if in india, they break out into song randomly in lectures O.o

omg, they also offer an exchnange to barbados.
    OK PEOPLE I NEED ADVICE: Barbados or India???
    Barbados. Tourist destination and Caribbean beaches.
    There'll be plenty of beautiful women in skimpy swimsuits for you to hit on. ;p

If you could see a Bleach character fight another character from another manga/anime, who would you choose?
    Edited to hopefully prevent ridiculous answers, like Kusari's...

Off the top of my, all I can think of is Yamamoto versus Ace from One Piece.
    Last edited by Zameric; 12th June 2011 at 11:48 PM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    you realize that by being that close to her you would inevitably get bitten to death at least once a day right?
    I'm probably one or two train journeys away from Kida, and I don't get bitten XD :3

If you could see a Bleach character fight another character from another manga/anime/book/etc., what would the fight be?
    Aizen versus L/Light in Chess.
    Ichigo versus Naruto (somewhere where they'd be around the same level of strength).
    Yamamoto versus Goku (I honestly don't know who would win).
    ...That's all I can think of atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Please do not talk about that anymore where I can see it, or I'll have to beat you senseless with a mackerel.
    Ahaha, but... Wincest is win, isn't it?

And I suggest India, obviously, though it depends where. I'm guessing Mumbai or Delhi, maybe even Surat (which is very near the village my family comes from in India).
    I HIGHLY suggest picking a few Bollywood songs, memorising the lyrics, and start singing them. They'll be shocked at a black man singing hindi songs. You know it'll be funny.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

^ goku has insane super saiyankaiokengarystuepicannihilatorofworldsoverpow eredness on his side, but not counting that, he'd lose

though I have not heard anything from golde yet (considering what he said, it'll be a while) I already have my zanpakuto prepared, I'll post it now (if golde doesn't approve, it won't be added to my main page in golde's post, and I'll delete it from this post) for your thoughts/approval

Zanpaktou Name; Ten tsubasa (heaven blades)
    Type; electricity
    Zanpaktou Spirit; tsubasa takes the form of a wisp of energy, and is silent, though sometimes offering combat analysis to Jaku
    Sealed form: a pair of twin daggers, held backwards in my hands like this
    Release Command; Sutoraiki (strike)
    Shikai Details; the two daggers transform into a pair of arm blades like these, except there are longer curved blades at the elbows
    Shikai abilities: in shikai, I can absorb electricity to regain energy, perform more powerful attacks, and heal myself, as long as there is an electrical source nearby, I can absorb electricity
    also, anything that conducts electricity I can use, for instance, say me and a hollow are fighting on a metal roof, I can send electrical currents through the metal into the hollow, to stun or electrocute him

Shikai techniques:

Enko tsubasa(arc blade)
    by using powerful fast strikes, I can attack multiple targets at once, by "marking" them with a static signal released from my blades, I can do an arc attack at them, meaning I can basically chain slash a group of enemies, similar to how electricity arcs from one conductor to the other. However, it has a maximum of 7 targets in shikai

Inazuma (lightning)
    I fire off lightning bolts at my enemy, either in single strikes, or in concentrated storms. If an electrical source is nearby, I can double it's power by absorbing electricity while attacking

Kaminari surasshu (lightning slash)
    i slash my enemy while my blades are coursing with electricity, electrocuting them, or paralyzing them momentarily

Bankai Name; Burēdo tengoku no kami no (divine heavenly blade)
    Bankai Details; a gain an armor that courses electricity through it, It looks like isaac clarke except the shoulders have spikes, and theres lightning pulsing through it
    bankai gains all original shikai abilities, can now absorb twice as much electricity, and arc blade targets are increased to 15, and the "mark" paralyzes them for a short time

Kaminari (thunder)
    final last ditch effort attack. a lightning bolt is summoned down from the sky, which hits me, giving me a huge electricity boost, where an explosion of electricity rings out in a single concentrated direction of my choosing for several seconds, before launcing one last huge bolt at the enemy, destroying anything in it's path, when the attack is finished, bankai armor leaves, and the huge amount of electricity drained all electrical sources in the area, meaning i can't absorb anything now. the strikes are hard to evade, but skillful people can come out barely unscathed

also, in bankai, I can change myself into pur electricity, allowing me to travel along power lines and through circuitry for a limited time (about 2 minutes) before i return to normal
    Anything Else; pictures above, oh, and LIGHTNING

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    ^ goku has insane super saiyankaiokengarystuepicannihilatorofworldsoverpow eredness on his side, but not counting that, he'd lose

though I have not heard anything from golde yet (considering what he said, it'll be a while) I already have my zanpakuto prepared, I'll post it now (if golde doesn't approve, it won't be added to my main page in golde's post, and I'll delete it from this post) for your thoughts/approval

Type; electricity
    Zanpaktou Spirit; tsubasa takes the form of a wisp of energy, and is silent, though sometimes offering combat analysis to Jaku
    Shikai Details; the two daggers transform into a pair of arm blades like these, except there are longer curved blades at the elbows
    Shikai abilities: in shikai, I can absorb electricity to regain energy, perform more powerful attacks, and heal myself, as long as there is an electrical source nearby, I can absorb electricity
    also, anything that conducts electricity I can use, for instance, say me and a hollow are fighting on a metal roof, I can send electrical currents through the metal into the hollow, to stun or electrocute him
    Exactly what you do in inFamous, and how you heal yoursef in infamous, and a way to kill enemies in inFamous.
    Shikai techniques:

Enko tsubasa(arc blade)
    by using powerful fast strikes, I can attack multiple targets at once, by "marking" them with a static signal released from my blades, I can do an arc attack at them, meaning I can basically chain slash a group of enemies, similar to how electricity arcs from one conductor to the other. However, it has a maximum of 7 targets in shikai
    The evil version of the regular lightning bolt.
    Inazuma (lightning)
    I fire off lightning bolts at my enemy, either in single strikes, or in concentrated storms. If an electrical source is nearby, I can double it's power by absorbing electricity while attacking
    The Bolt Stream Good basic lightning attack, or the upgrade for a continous lighting bolt.
    i slash my enemy while my blades are coursing with electricity, electrocuting them, or paralyzing them momentarily
    Gigawatt blades DLC. :/

Bankai Details; a gain an armor that courses electricity through it, It looks like isaac clarke except the shoulders have spikes, and theres lightning pulsing through it
    Cmon, man. what did we say about this? You can't just rip off armors, the blades and pictures above are okay, since their actual non-copyrighted weapons that are a type of weapon, instead of a specific made up one.
    bankai gains all original shikai abilities, can now absorb twice as much electricity, and arc blade targets are increased to 15, and the "mark" paralyzes them for a short time

Kaminari (thunder)
    final last ditch effort attack. a lightning bolt is summoned down from the sky, which hits me, giving me a huge electricity boost, where an explosion of electricity rings out in a single concentrated direction of my choosing for several seconds, before launcing one last huge bolt at the enemy, destroying anything in it's path, when the attack is finished, bankai armor leaves, and the huge amount of electricity drained all electrical sources in the area, meaning i can't absorb anything now. the strikes are hard to evade, but skillful people can come out barely unscathed
    Perhaps the mission to take the final blast shard in inFamous2 about the huge electricity boost, and the attack itself is either a Nightmare, Graviton or Ice blast mixed with Ionic Storm/Vortex, and the one last huge bolt at the enemy is the precision bolt. :/ and the drained all electrical sources in the area is something even the ingame Cole didn't have because it was too powerful. Unless you count Ionic Drain.
    also, in bankai, I can change myself into pur electricity, allowing me to travel along power lines and through circuitry for a limited time (about 2 minutes) before i return to normal
    Cole ALSO has this power, except he doesn't turn into pure electricity, but one of the main ways to get around the game is riding along electricity lines.
    Luke, cmon man. Those aren't similarities. I can litteraly name every single power here. I've played infamous 1 and 2, both good and evil playthroughs.

If you could see a Bleach character fight another character from another manga/anime/book/etc., what would the fight be?
    General Armstrong from FMA and and Shunsui + every other male character having a Macho Man contest.
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ILP

We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

That's Gotei 13

do we HAVE to go into this family thing anyway? it's kinda pointless
    but he was explaining why he was away so we wouldn't worry over him though =/. It's really rude of you to say that tbh.

AND NEW TOPIC OR MAYBE OLD TOPIC BECAUSE LOOK AT ALL THE ***** I GIVE

Has the BLEACH fandom ever annoyed you or consistently bothers you when it gets to certain topics?

Yep! Mostly concerning Hinamori or Orihime and the absurd double standards around here. Hinamori's character is almost exactly similar to Kira yet you see people calling Momo out on how she's so ~*~*~stupid~*~*~* because she was manipulated by Aizen. The same thing happened with Kira and Kira still believes Gin's a good guy as seen recently in the latest databooks. At least Momo took a step to say he was wrong. I don't hate any of them though ;_; or at least Momo/Kira. They're too loveable. Kyahahahahah.

Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue View Post
    Luke, cmon man. Those aren't similarities. I can litteraly name every single power here. I've played infamous 1 and 2, both good and evil playthroughs.

General Armstrong from FMA and and Shunsui + every other male character having a Macho Man contest.

OH UMMMMMMMLET'S SEEEEEEEE probably Madara vs. Aizen yep yep Godmode Sue big battles 8Db

also p.s. i have not ditched this club for multiple months

that's so silly!!!!!!

true original diva

Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    Thank you i do have a habit of being inspirational

i wonder if in india, they break out into song randomly in lectures O.o
    *facepalm* never mind.

Of course. ILPy said all medic students there graduate by memorizing all the facts through songs.

I'd feel like Kida for a bit, but yes.

No, of course we don't.
    Mhm.

XD

Aizen versus L/Light in Chess.
    I wonder who'd win. Maybe our heads would just explode when either one moves his pawn.

....idk, I can't think of any.

For the record, tsubasa means wings, not blades.

Spoiler:
    While I can't make a judgement on Blue's claims, I do have some other issues with your zanpakuto.

Mostly, your blatent abuse of Google's translator. Tsubasa means wing, not blade.
    Also, it'd be nice to have your lightning translations a little more consistent.
    You might want to send a PM to Jinchuuriki Hunter for help.

I'm not a big fan of elaborate, full body armor that come from zanpakuto abilities.
    I just don't really see a need for them since that's what Hierro & Spiritual Pressure does.

Also, being able to turn yourself into an element doesn't fit with usual zanpakuto abilities either.
    I think the only instance of that was those twin Arrancar girls from the second movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphiredragon929 View Post
    Has the BLEACH fandom ever annoyed you or consistently bothers you when it gets to certain topics?

Yep! Mostly concerning Hinamori or Orihime and the absurd double standards around here. Hinamori's character is almost exactly similar to Kira yet you see people calling Momo out on how she's so ~*~*~stupid~*~*~* because she was manipulated by Aizen. The same thing happened with Kira and Kira still believes Gin's a good guy as seen recently in the latest databooks. At least Momo took a step to say he was wrong. I don't hate any of them though ;_; or at least Momo/Kira. They're too loveable. Kyahahahahah.
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by Zameric; 13th June 2011 at 9:13 AM.

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

true original diva

I wish you the best to solve the problems, Golde.

Spoiler:- Zanpakto:
    What was wrong with your original gun blade one anyway? You're trying to be a character from a game and you didn't just use it as a reference, you copied it completely. It's more like an act of plagiarism than a zanpakto

I've seen 2 vids that were from infamous 1 / 2 and I can easily see the copy pasting..

I refuse this as a new zanpakto. Period. (If I have any say in this)

but he was explaining why he was away so we wouldn't worry over him though =/. It's really rude of you to say that tbh.
    Actually, he was referring to the family tree topic we had a few pages back, not about Golde's family.

Though yeah, I misinterpreted it that way too =\ I'd have ranted about that, but I saw NL's and ILPy's post and saw what he really meant by that.

Tsubasa means wing, not blade.

I'm not a big fan of elaborate, full body armor that come from zanpakuto abilities.
    That it is, that it is.

*glances at ILPy and MC*

Spoiler:
    I never saw it that way. Now you've pointed it out, yeah. o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    It's more like an act of plagiarism than a zanpakto

lol, plagiarism. My lecturer would foam at the mouth if she knows this.

I think we all do, though finally Golde would decide. Though yeah, Luke sets a new record for the first club member who asks for a zanpakto change when his first one is only a few months old.

@Arc: Not just Golde, I also have a major say in it, being his Captain. And I'll also give this a "denied" stamp, because it's blatantly plagiarized. Golde should modify the original post to say that direct copying of any abilities from any manga/anime/video game/ect. aren't allowed. You have to modify them if you want to do that. And you need to wait. This is the third Zanpaktou you've created for this club. Even I waited about a full year before changing my godawful first one, and another to change it again. None of those times was it plagiarized.

Saph already said it, but Madara vs. Aizen. Epic godmod battle of doom.

Mayuri vs Szayel vs Orochimaru in an epic free-for-all of Xanatos Gambits and other nonsense.

Uryuu vs. Train from Black Cat. Ultimate bowman vs ultimate gunman. I think Train would win because he's faster and actually has powerful attacks that can be used in single combat.

Byakuya vs. Sven Vollfied from Black Cat. Byakuya's attacks are ridiculously hard to dodge, but Sven's ability allows him to slow down anything in his field of vision, so as long as he can see, he can dodge anything.

Soi Fon vs. River Zastory from Black Cat. Soi may be a master of hakuda, but River's such an expert at his Garbell Commando martial art that he can actually percieve and deflect bullets with his fists and create shockwaves that hit with the force of a grenade just by punching the air.

That's all I could really think of for now.

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    That's what I meant If you allowed him to go up to SSJ4, then obviously he could crush everyone, especially if he had access to Senzu Beans. So i'd say, probably SSJ1 Goku vs Yamamoto (maybe SSJ2, depending on how bad Yamamoto's bankai is).
    Even with just SSJ1, Goku can still blow up a freaking planet with just one moderately powerful energy attack. I don't think Yamamoto has enough firepower to destablize the core of the earth with one blow :/
    Last edited by Eon Master; 13th June 2011 at 5:53 PM.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

That's what I meant If you allowed him to go up to SSJ4, then obviously he could crush everyone, especially if he had access to Senzu Beans. So i'd say, probably SSJ1 Goku vs Yamamoto (maybe SSJ2, depending on how bad Yamamoto's bankai is).
    Comments from Blue and Cell both say that it's copied, so I'll go with that and say that it isn't allowed.

If you can redraft it so that it is different enough, then we'll have another look at it.
    also p.s. i have not ditched this club for multiple months

that's so silly!!!!!!
    XD It's been a while, eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Of course. ILPy said all medic students there graduate by memorizing all the facts through songs.
    How else do you think I remember (almost) everyone's time zones, or how to count in hindi?
    I wonder who'd win. Maybe our heads would just explode when either one moves his pawn.
    I'd go with a stalemate, to be honest.

*glances at ILPy and MC*
    Hey, it helps round off my lack of physical strength and defense >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master
    Golde should modify the original post to say that direct copying of any abilities from any manga/anime/video game/ect. aren't allowed. You have to modify them if you want to do that.
    I'll add that.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Type; electricity

Shikai techniques:

Enko tsubasa(arc blade)

Inazuma (lightning)

Kaminari (thunder)

Did you think no one would notice what you did thar. I too, have played both infamous games. It was basically a copy-and-paste of Cole.

and for future reference here is a semi-reliable translator. It's only semi-reliable but is still better than Google Translate.

Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue View Post
    and that's why we could prove him wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    we all do Cell. we all do.

lol, plagiarism. My lecturer would foam at the mouth if she knows this.

I think we all do, though finally Golde would decide. Though yeah, Luke sets a new record for the first club member who asks for a zanpakto change when his first one is only a few months old.
    show him/her.

i thinks it's only been about a month and a half.

If you can redraft it so that it is different enough, then we'll have another look at it.
    everyone play a lot of video games before this happens. we need to know what he'll rip off next.

Other off topic stuff: not really anything. so yeah.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    @Arc: Not just Golde, I also have a major say in it, being his Captain.

Golde should modify the original post to say that direct copying of any abilities from any manga/anime/video game/ect. aren't allowed.
    Yeah, that's what I said XD I meant, we all have a say in this, but in the end if Golde approves it, then it would have to be accepted, since he's the Head Captain anyway. Though yeah, with all the Captains rejecting the draft, for sure Golde won't accept it.

And he did say that in the first post. He only said no copying from Bleach or other anime/manga, but we all should know well enough to know that that definition would extend to any other circumstances like books, games etc. ILPy's modification would close all loopholes though.

How else do you think I remember (almost) everyone's time zones, or how to count in hindi?

I'd go with a stalemate, to be honest.

Hey, it helps round off my lack of physical strength and defense >.>
    And the name of all fifty states and their capitals in the United States.

Aww, stalemate won't be fun.

XD I'm not complaining, just merely pointing a fact.

show him/her.

and for future reference here is a semi-reliable translator. It's only semi-reliable but is still better than Google Translate.
    Nah, she got too much on her hands already. XD

Speaking of translators, I rather like this translator. It has a list of related words as well.

That it is, that it is.

*glances at ILPy and MC*
    I saw that you said the same after making my post.

Actually, ILP's newest version isn't as elaborate as it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post

Uryuu vs. Train from Black Cat. Ultimate bowman vs ultimate gunman. I think Train would win because he's faster and actually has powerful attacks that can be used in single combat.
    I'll admit that I haven't seen Black Cat before, but I wouldn't right off Uryu so easily.
    He's plenty damn fast, probably comparable to a few captains by now.
    Uryu also has some powerful attacks and close-range/single combat options.

oh my gosh, first of all, i pointed out first that there may be similarities because I HEARD of the game and my BROTHER has it, considering the concept of lightning powers, I pretty much KNEW there may be similarities, I myself can honestly say I've never played the game or watched videos of it (unless you count the new commercial, but that just shows the lightning tornado thing)

Basically what I'm trying to say is, I had no idea that was ripping off infamous, I honestly put thought into each of these attacks, If you don't believe me, go ahead, yell at me and accuse me of lying when I tell the truth, I'll just shutup and try to tweak this (IF YOU WANT ME TO SO BADLY)

anyway, I apologize, I did not know these attacks were from infamous (especially arc blade, wtf?) If you guys want me to change it, fine, I will, though I am quickly running out of ideas aside from me repeatedly going "LIGHTNING BOLT, LIGHTNING BOLT, LIGHTNING BOLT!" like a jackass

EDIT: almost forgot, screw the armor on my zan, that was broken, and I couldn't find an armor that best fitted the concept, so, just nvm the armor, I'll think of something

oh and, yeah google translate sucks, only website I can get translations from
    Last edited by Lucario0708; 13th June 2011 at 9:56 PM.

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

heh I finally won a storyline I was in.
    I hated the end, my opponent kept trying excuses to keep his character alive.
    some funny ones: "oh I don't understand your powers, it doesn't work on me". (lol)
    or "oh I dodged", ( I blasted him with a particle beam from my ship after I teleport-slashed him with my sword)

godmodders right?
    anyway, I know it has nothing to do with bleach, but I thought I'd bring it up^^ it was a multiple character storyline if anyone is wondering.

(After things I don't give a damn about) though I am quickly running out of ideas aside from me repeatedly going "LIGHTNING BOLT, LIGHTNING BOLT, LIGHTNING BOLT!" like a jackass
    Then you obviously lack creativity. ): Have some ideas or awesome thoughts! My Zanpakutou is 100% original and cracky!

How about whenever you cut something, you control the state of matter they're in? Like solid, liquid, gas? Or something.

actually i think i may take that one don't steal it.

I think though, that if you rip off the entire moveset of one guy, it's more than shady and ignorance isn't really an excuse tbh.

With that said, besides the state of matter change, there are also zanpakutous that release acidic properties, zanpakutou that create mirrors that could lead people into different terrains and attacks and stuff, or zanpakutou that control the chemicals inside of someone or a person but I'm not sure if you'd be knowledgeable enough to use a zanpakutou like that. After all, it'd take a lot of work and knowledge. You could do something with sound, controlling the tempo of sound, turning things into dolls ,etc.

possibilities are endless.

true original diva

I saw that you said the same after making my post.

Actually, ILP's newest version isn't as elaborate as it used to be.

It still has armor though

(IF YOU WANT ME TO SO BADLY)

anyway, I apologize, I did not know these attacks were from infamous (especially arc blade, wtf?) If you guys want me to change it, fine, I will, though I am quickly running out of ideas aside from me repeatedly going "LIGHTNING BOLT, LIGHTNING BOLT, LIGHTNING BOLT!" like a jackass

There's no need to shout. And yes, we do.

If you're basing your zanpakto on electric, that is. Like Muffin said, (Muffin is Sapphiredragon929, for the record) there are plenty other possibilities you can explore. And if you still want to use Electric powers, think about it for a few days. There are sure to be electric-related powers that you can use which is not similar to the game. Or alternatively, heavily revamp the powers from the game. Ideas don't just come in like one millisecond, it needs thinking.

Try looking at the links kusari and I gave.

Quote Originally Posted by cyndagirl View Post
    heh I finally won a storyline I was in.
    I hated the end, my opponent kept trying excuses to keep his character alive.
    some funny ones: "oh I don't understand your powers, it doesn't work on me". (lol)
    or "oh I dodged", ( I blasted him with a particle beam from my ship after I teleport-slashed him with my sword)

godmodders right?
    anyway, I know it has nothing to do with bleach, but I thought I'd bring it up^^ it was a multiple character storyline if anyone is wondering.
    Um, yeah, quite unrelated. Please refrain from doing do next time. If you really want to rub that in, at least put in something Bleach-related in your post. You could try answering the ongoing topics, or create a new one, or whatever, just don't post something totally unrelated on its own. Thank you.

How about whenever you cut something, you control the state of matter they're in? Like solid, liquid, gas? Or something.

actually i think i may take that one don't steal it.

With that said, besides the state of matter change, there are also zanpakutous that release acidic properties, zanpakutou that create mirrors that could lead people into different terrains and attacks and stuff, or zanpakutou that control the chemicals inside of someone or a person but I'm not sure if you'd be knowledgeable enough to use a zanpakutou like that. After all, it'd take a lot of work and knowledge. You could do something with sound, controlling the tempo of sound, turning things into dolls ,etc.

possibilities are endless.
    Controlling states of matter are actually Senny's abilities with his Mugenyume, but he's no longer active here... =(

Trust you to post your idea and then say that XD

And those are good ideas for a zanpakto concept. If you look at the types of zanpakto in Bleach, there are two kinds of them (according to my observation anyway). One is direct ability (pretty much every character's zanpakto) and another is indirect (so far, only Shunsui fits). Direct is something that you could already gauge the possibilities of attacks that will come from the zanpakto, for example, Yamamoto's attack are sure to be always Fire type. Indirect is something a bit more complicated, in which you cannot really tell to what extent the power that zanpakto has. You could try going for the vague(indirect) ability, but it needs a LOT of thinking and consulting. Even if you're just making a simple, plain zanpakto, you don't want to hastily post it; you should at least consult your Captain/other members just to see whether it's too powerful or too weak. Frankly, we don't want you posting a new zanpakto then requesting to change/revamp/alter it again just after a few days.

k I'm done. [/rant]
    Last edited by arceus03; 14th June 2011 at 9:44 AM.

1. Kon vs a Bidoof. Because Kon is lamer than a Bidoof. =P

2. Ichigo vs every other SJ main character (in a battle manga) in all of SJ history. Free for all, not teamed up, mind you. XD

3. Aizen vs a bunch of random overpowered characters from pretty much any and every series from any media (anime, manga, or otherwise) because then he might actually be able to die. =/

BTW guys, pics are up from AnimeNEXT on Facebook. I didn't upload any YET, but others have. Go to my profile and just check the photos. There were 2 shoots, Friday and Saturday. On Saturday, we killed Aizen again. My idea. Again. Oh and if you haven't added me yet, please do. My name on Facebook is Sei Xīn Chūn Yamakiri so you can look me up under that.

I typed in wing on google translate and it came out to tsubasa. But don't worry dude I based some of my old Zans on some other things too. I had a lightsaber and could use my reitsu like the force :P. Just start thinking outside the box little by little, it will come to you.

Spoiler:- Different arrancar profile & my new Fullbring:

I won't be using it though, I just had an idea and ran with it. Same thing with my Fullbring, I am open to criticism and ideas on how to improve it. Good timing Rex, talking about someone else’s creativity while posting your own.
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Rex; 14th June 2011 at 10:40 AM.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post

1. Kon vs a Bidoof. Because Kon is lamer than a Bidoof. =P

3. Aizen vs a bunch of random overpowered characters from pretty much any and every series from any media (anime, manga, or otherwise) because then he might actually be able to die. =/
    Bidoof is cute :3 [/random]

No he won't. He'll simply hypnotize them all, actually. Unless the opponent is Light. Maybe. Just maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
        Spoiler:- Different arrancar profile & my new Fullbring:
    Speaking of Google Translate, I found another Japanese translation for moonflower, which is Yuugao. And there's a song entitled Yuugao as well 8D Cool, now I have two songs titles after my zanpakto name XD

I like your Arrancar idea. Though, maybe you can add in some fighting abilities (idk, fire off random energy balls from punches, spinning upside-down kick like Chun Li, whatever) to make your character more... versatile?

Also, nice Fullbring ability. =D If we combine your ability with ILPy and mine, we'll get a board of dancing chess pieces. XD

I'm catching up to Zam in terms of post count XP
    Last edited by arceus03; 14th June 2011 at 12:37 PM.

I'm a boy.

No, of course we don't.

This is one of my favourite posts. Not all of the songs are inside the lecture hall, obviously, but I looked at some of the films I knew that were in a school setting, and tried to get a song that showed they were in school One of the songs sent them to the Pyramids, in another film.
    Firstly, who knew you were so gender oriented ILP :P

and secondly: LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THE LINKS!!!! i am still trying to memorise the first one, but i swear I WILL GET IT DOWN IF IT IS THE LAST THING I DO!!! AND WHEN I GO TO INDIA, I WILL BE MAHARAJAH OF THE INDIANS!!!!!

you realize that by being that close to her you would inevitably get bitten to death at least once a day right?
    yes,,,, but it would be a sexy death... plus imagine me and NL together. her biting me, me moaning in "agony" hehehhehehehehe

Barbados. Tourist destination and Caribbean beaches.
    There'll be plenty of beautiful women in skimpy swimsuits for you to hit on. ;p
    i was thinking about that!!! then it occured to me, I would be in university and i would hate myself if i got a low mark because of sexy carribbean ladies, but i would also hate myself if i ddnt hit on them..... especially since i have an accent that most girls seem to like so i realised the impossible impass of a dilemma that i have hit, and thus: INDIAAAAA

And I suggest India, obviously, though it depends where. I'm guessing Mumbai or Delhi, maybe even Surat (which is very near the village my family comes from in India).
    I HIGHLY suggest picking a few Bollywood songs, memorising the lyrics, and start singing them. They'll be shocked at a black man singing hindi songs. You know it'll be funny.
    i will be going to a university in Mumbai or Bombay (bombay is a different place from mumbai right? hm,,,, google time....)

heheheheheh i know it will be awesome Dear God, india will love me

Type; electricity

Shikai techniques:

Enko tsubasa(arc blade)

Inazuma (lightning)

Kaminari (thunder)

hm,,,,
    while i am ALL for you changing your zanpaktou entirely (hehe, look at what i did to mine), i must comment on a few things:

1) naming isnt good.
    when i name my zanpaktou, i go to wikipedia, type the word in english, change the page to japanese, copy the japanese characters and go to a kanji-romanization webiste and that is how i do it. i suggest you do the same to avoid improper translations

I MEAN DUDE, C'MON, DID YOU NOT THINK SOMETHING WAS SUSPISCIOUS WHEN THE BANKAI NAME CAME OUT COMPLETELY DIFFERENTLY FROM THE SHIKAI NAME????

2) you have your sealed form as a pair of daggers that you hold in your hand. lets think about this realistically, everywhere you walk, you are HOLDING DAGGERS IN YOUR HANDS???? preventing you from doing anything else.... that is kind of ridiculous

3) your release command is "strike", your zanpaktou ability is lightning. that is just as bad as MC15 with his release being "Burn" and his zan ability being fire. or ILP with his release being "bend" and his zanpaktou ability being space/time. (i mean really guys..... get some imagination,,,,)

for good release commands, i suggest looking at the bleach animé, checking out the more creative members of this club's zan's (NL, me, arceus03, VB e.t.c.)

4) your shikai abilities are common in every single animé / cartoon that has anything to do with magincal abilities. storm in x-men, static in static shock e.t.c. those abilities are stereotypical with electricity users. i mean c'mon, they are even in pokémon. be original. same goes for your bankai.
    random question though: why would you want the ability to turn yourself into lightning to move quickly if there is flash-stepping?

all that being said, i will not fight you if you wnat this to be your zanpaktou. i know mine can beat you very easily, so meh

honestly, i overrun with creativity, so i could help you if you wnat it, though my mind works in a very toxic manner, so if i did help you, you would end up with a poison-type zan

I typed in wing on google translate and it came out to tsubasa. But don't worry dude I based some of my old Zans on some other things too. I had a lightsaber and could use my reitsu like the force :P. Just start thinking outside the box little by little, it will come to you.
    pkmn trainer rex is always so nice and friendly
    we will become besties
    actually, better: I CLAIM YOU AS COUSIN

^- I have to follow that up. DX

@Luke's zan

aside from everything that was said, I don't approve of that zan.

@muffin
    You're alive!
    Party at 6th division.

@ dac
    yes,,,, but it would be a sexy death... plus imagine me and NL together. her biting me, me moaning in "agony" hehehhehehehehe
    ...then all the members here suddenly died a bit inside.

3) your release command is "strike", your zanpaktou ability is lightning. that is just as bad as MC15 with his release being "Burn" and his zan ability being fire. or ILP with his release being "bend" and his zanpaktou ability being space/time. (i mean really guys..... get some imagination,,,,)
    Well excuse us or wanting something short and to the point. Not everyone wants to make a release commands like, "Woof Woof wee! Woof Woof wee! Everybody look at me! Random Stuff! Random Shark! Tell me if you had enough! ,* insert zanpkatou name here*

honestly, i overrun with creativity, so i could help you if you wnat it, though my mind works in a very toxic manner, so if i did help you, you would end up with a poison-type zan
    ...if it has ANYTHING to do with you being called sexy in SOME way, then we'll know you helped him.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    @ dac

Well excuse us or wanting something short and to the point. Not everyone wants to make a release commands like, "Woof Woof wee! Woof Woof wee! Everybody look at me! Random Stuff! Random Shark! Tell me if you had enough! ,* insert zanpkatou name here*
    there ar ea lot of ones that are short and to the point yet imaginative.

"Growl Heineko!" - and yet Heineko's ability has nothing to do with sound
    "Hunt Ryookami" - and yet NL's zanpaktou doesnt start chasing people
    "Rip Ashogi Jizo" - and yet mayuri's zan doesnt rip anything

but each of them is releated to the zan.

imaginative doesnt have to be a lengthly release like ukitake, but it doesnt have to be dull and uncreative.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    ...if it has ANYTHING to do with you being called sexy in SOME way, then we'll know you helped him.
    correction: if it has anything to do with me FOR/ABOUT me, then sexy will come up. if its for someone else... sexy will not come up.

Page 152 of 248 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202 ... LastLast