Page 153 of 248 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,825 of 6188

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    And he did say that in the first post. He only said no copying from Bleach or other anime/manga, but we all should know well enough to know that that definition would extend to any other circumstances like books, games etc. ILPy's modification would close all loopholes though.
    Ah, good ol' "etc."

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphiredragon929 View Post
    actually i think i may take that one don't steal it.
    Aha, of course.

k I'm done. [/rant]
    You've learnt well, you have.
    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    If you could see a Bleach character fight another character from another manga/anime/book/etc., what would the fight be?

1. Kon vs a Bidoof. Because Kon is lamer than a Bidoof. =P
    Poor Kon.
    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
        Spoiler:- Different arrancar profile & my new Fullbring:

I won't be using it though, I just had an idea and ran with it. Same thing with my Fullbring, I am open to criticism and ideas on how to improve it. Good timing Rex, talking about someone else’s creativity while posting your own.
    I really like it, especially how he's quite honourable as a person. He's not obviously good or evil, but he fights for what he considers to be "right", at least, that's the feel I get from him.
    The boombox is very interesting XD If I can get in a bollywood CD into it...
    Also, nice Fullbring ability. =D [s]If we combine your ability with ILPy and mine, we'll get a board of dancing chess pieces. XD
    YES.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    Firstly, who knew you were so gender oriented ILP :P
    What's that supposed to mean?
    and secondly: LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THE LINKS!!!! i am still trying to memorise the first one, but i swear I WILL GET IT DOWN IF IT IS THE LAST THING I DO!!! AND WHEN I GO TO INDIA, I WILL BE MAHARAJAH OF THE INDIANS!!!!!
    The first one is quite... difficult, especially for a newbie. I'm trying to think of really well known songs that might be easy. Alternatively, I could spam you with bollywood songs and you can pick your favourite? But first, Sheila Ki Jawani, Muni Badnam, and Character Dheela

yes,,,, but it would be a sexy death... plus imagine me and NL together. her biting me, me moaning in "agony" hehehhehehehehe

thus: INDIAAAAA
    Good choice.

i will be going to a university in Mumbai or Bombay (bombay is a different place from mumbai right? hm,,,, google time....)
    Nope. Bombay was changed to Mumbai, officially, in November 1995. Basically, Bombay was a corruption of Mumbai, and the Indians wanted a name change to further seperate them from when the British ruled. So it became Mumbai.
    3) your release command is "strike", your zanpaktou ability is lightning. that is just as bad as MC15 with his release being "Burn" and his zan ability being fire. or ILP with his release being "bend" and his zanpaktou ability being space/time. (i mean really guys..... get some imagination,,,,)
    I like my "bend" because it's short and simple as opposed to the long name, and because of the clear idea of "bending time and space". It's also only 1 syllable away from Ulquiorra's bind.
    actually, better: I CLAIM YOU AS COUSIN
    I'll put that in The beauty of one way relations.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

@Rex: you have no idea the trouble you are going to cause by saying "lightsaber" as a zanpakuto in front of me, because now my character is going to be darth vader with a reiatsu lightsaber

back to seriousness, thank you all for understanding, I lack creativity mainly right now because I am hung up on a lot of other things (seriously read my post about one or two pages back) my mind is not all here with me, that said, *random lightbulb moment* *writes idea down* PERFECTION, I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS IN A GAME or anything for that matter, anywhere. I would tell you guys what I just thought of, but I don't want it stolen, you know, maybe I should tell you guys.
    overloading an object with electricity to the point of explosion? we did that in science class once (funnest day the firemen came EVER, no I'm serious, wanna hear the full story just pm me)

ehem, that said, Imah go use my thinking grenades

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

yes,,,, but it would be a sexy death... plus imagine me and NL together. her biting me, me moaning in "agony" hehehhehehehehe
    that's strangely arousing XD. in all seriousness though, i can't say that wouldn't be entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    oh my gosh, first of all, i pointed out first that there may be similarities because I HEARD of the game and my BROTHER has it, considering the concept of lightning powers, I pretty much KNEW there may be similarities, I myself can honestly say I've never played the game or watched videos of it (unless you count the new commercial, but that just shows the lightning tornado thing)

(IF YOU WANT ME TO SO BADLY)

oh and, yeah google translate sucks, only website I can get translations from
    And the Deus ex Deus begins again. so we're to just out right believe that you had no prior knowledge of Cole's abilities, with the only proof being your word, which I'm not inclined to trust. I'm calling serious BS.

That'd be great. Thanks. (Just don't rip off the Raijin half of my zan)

I believe Arc and I both gave links to decent translators.

So yeah. Rant over.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

No he won't. He'll simply hypnotize them all, actually. Unless the opponent is Light. Maybe. Just maybe.
    Damn. That sucks. Wait! What about another blind guy?

Must figure out a way to kill Aizen... (If I do, I'll feel like I've actually accomplished something in life. XD)

and secondly: LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THE LINKS!!!! i am still trying to memorise the first one, but i swear I WILL GET IT DOWN IF IT IS THE LAST THING I DO!!! AND WHEN I GO TO INDIA, I WILL BE MAHARAJAH OF THE INDIANS!!!!!
    How long is the exchange program? 4 months?

*imagines the look on NL's face when she reads this*
    Oo-er. Not good.

1) naming isnt good.
    when i name my zanpaktou, i go to wikipedia, type the word in english, change the page to japanese, copy the japanese characters and go to a kanji-romanization webiste and that is how i do it. i suggest you do the same to avoid improper translations
    OH so that's how you got your Japanese names. I should try doing that XD

I MEAN DUDE, C'MON, DID YOU NOT THINK SOMETHING WAS SUSPISCIOUS WHEN THE BANKAI NAME CAME OUT COMPLETELY DIFFERENTLY FROM THE SHIKAI NAME????
    Well to be fair, there are a few canon zanpakto which has a completely different bankai name than the shikai. Jakuho Raikoben and Kamishini no Yari, for example.

checking out the more creative members of this club's zan's (NL, me, arceus03, VB e.t.c.)
    Why thank you =P

oh dear

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    You've learnt well, you have.
    Master *bows*
    You have achieved inner peace.... at such a young age

Damn. That sucks. Wait! What about another blind guy?

Must figure out a way to kill Aizen... (If I do, I'll feel like I've actually accomplished something in life. XD)
    Oh that. Yeah, actually Tousen could beat Aizen, I think. So yeah. Go find a blind hero somewhere in other manga/anime. XD

Or they could have a slim chance to beat Aizen, if they all ambushed him without giving him the opportunity to use Kyoukasuigetsu.

ok guys, still working on the next chapter, but I do have a little teaser for you

"The four horsemen of the apocalypse? But that's a bible story it can't be true."

"When people die, we take their souls to the soul society, but even then we all can still die. Where does the soul go then if not to heaven or hell? Tell me by who's authority were we told to go gather the souls of the dead to take here? We are servants of God, nothing more nothing less."

"An arrancar in the soul society? How the hell did you get in?"

"Let's just say I know a guy, anyway I'm here on business, I haven't come to kill or devour anyone, I come with a warning."

"You, arrancar, you bastard! You are the one who killed me! Who left me for dead when I was turned into a monster!"

also, in the lieu of all the funny extra chapters, I'm bored right now so, here ya go

Spoiler:- Extra works:

He's here on our backs
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

That. Is. Awesome. can't stop watching these.

I like your Arrancar idea. Though, maybe you can add in some fighting abilities (idk, fire off random energy balls from punches, spinning upside-down kick like Chun Li, whatever) to make your character more... versatile?
    Thanks. I was gonna do it too, but it made him/me/whatever feel like Joe, Adon, Sagat and any other King of Fighters & Street Fighter fighters like that. . I kinda don't wanna use it since I already have one, but I like this one a lot.

Also, nice Fullbring ability. =D If we combine your ability with ILPy and mine, we'll get a board of dancing chess pieces. XD

I'm catching up to Zam in terms of post count XP
    Epic Bollywood-ABDC-Chess-face-off-dance battle of History!!!!!

pkmn trainer rex is always so nice and friendly
    we will become besties
    Yay .

I really like it, especially how he's quite honourable as a person. He's not obviously good or evil, but he fights for what he considers to be "right", at least, that's the feel I get from him.
    The boombox is very interesting XD If I can get in a bollywood CD into it...
    Thats what I was aiming for, I like on the fence rival-mentor type guys. I debating over switching out for it now.

But the boombox, I'm keeping as my official Fullbring, and see my response to Arc .

@Rex: you have no idea the trouble you are going to cause by saying "lightsaber" as a zanpakuto in front of me, because now my character is going to be darth vader with a reiatsu lightsaber
    Not Vader, Starkiller. Starkiller.........he's just too cool for school......

This has to be my longest post in the club so far. Besides my profile post.

On a side note I just applied for a job at my local anime store, I hope I get it.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

So Arc, do you know of any super powerful blind characters? I can't think of any who are really good at fighting and stuff like that... Damn.

Good luck with that job application, Rex! (You'll need it in this crappy economy. LOL) Working in an anime store would be pretty cool.

"When people die, we take their souls to the soul society, but even then we all can still die. Where does the soul go then if not to heaven or hell? Tell me by who's authority were we told to go gather the souls of the dead to take here? We are servants of God, nothing more nothing less."
    Well.. Canonically, people who die in the Soul Society gets reincarnated to Earth as a new being. Hell is another place in the story where bad souls go. (bad souls = souls of people who committed crime while he/she was alive). We do not know whether there exists a place called heaven in Bleach thus far. Though yeah, your fanfic, do whatever floats your luggage. If you can be a shinigami and a Vizard and a Fullbringer inside your story, heck, do whatever you want with it

Just wanted to mention that here.

Good try. You need to learn a lot more about our personalities before writing stuff like that, though. Somehow, I just don't think Eon's reply would be like that. I could be wrong. Just my feelings *shrug*

This has to be my longest post in the club so far. Besides my profile post.

On a side note I just applied for a job at my local anime store, I hope I get it.
    Woo.

You have much to learn from ILPy. To him, your longest post would be his shortest one.

Good luck with that
    Does that mean you can rip off anime CD for free?

So Arc, do you know of any super powerful blind characters? I can't think of any who are really good at fighting and stuff like that... Damn.
    Haha, idk. XD I don't watch that much anime. Try asking Zam. Maybe there's one in One Piece/Naruto.
    Last edited by arceus03; 15th June 2011 at 5:36 PM.

Good luck with that job application, Rex! (You'll need it in this crappy economy. LOL) Working in an anime store would be pretty cool.
    The only blind character I can think of off the top of my head is Toph from Avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Arc
    You have much to learn from ILPy. To him, your longest post would be his shortest one.

Good luck with that
    Does that mean you can rip off anime CD for free?
    I'm a Padawan learner to his Jedi Master posting ways.

And thanks, I need all the luck I can get.
    Only if I say please.

The first one is quite... difficult, especially for a newbie. I'm trying to think of really well known songs that might be easy. Alternatively, I could spam you with bollywood songs and you can pick your favourite? But first, Sheila Ki Jawani, Muni Badnam, and Character Dheela
    xD i need to learn BOY songs ILP :|

blame rihanna

Nope. Bombay was changed to Mumbai, officially, in November 1995. Basically, Bombay was a corruption of Mumbai, and the Indians wanted a name change to further seperate them from when the British ruled. So it became Mumbai.
    ah.... i knew something like that had occured with bombay, i just ddnt know it had become mumbai i thought bombay became calcutta xD J/K :P

I like my "bend" because it's short and simple as opposed to the long name, and because of the clear idea of "bending time and space". It's also only 1 syllable away from Ulquiorra's bind.
    just to quote what i told MC15 when he said the same thing:

there are a lot of ones that are short and to the point yet imaginative.

"Growl Heineko!" - and yet Heineko's ability has nothing to do with sound
    "Hunt Ryookami" - and yet NL's zanpaktou doesnt start chasing people
    "Rip Ashogi Jizo" - and yet mayuri's zan doesnt rip anything

but each of them is releated to the zan.

imaginative doesnt have to be a lengthly release like ukitake, but it doesnt have to be dull and uncreative.
    maybe this is just my impression, but a release command is an instruction you give the zanpaktou spirit. look at the animé, Renji instructs zabimaru (who wel all know is a baboon-snake) to howl. Yumichika tells his peacock zan spirit to "split and deviate" i.e. like how a peacock shows off its tail. Rangiku tells the cat to growl. the list goes on. I think a release command reflects the zan spirit because you are instructing them to do something that causes them to release power. when you tell your zan to "bend", its more like you are telling the spirit to bend over. my two cents

I'll put that in The beauty of one way relations.
    ahem:

Yay .
    so HAAAAA

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    that's strangely arousing XD. in all seriousness though, i can't say that wouldn't be entertaining.
    hehehehehehee
    yes, yes it would be

How long is the exchange program? 4 months?.
    from sep-dec2012
    so yup

*imagines the look on NL's face when she reads this*
    Oo-er. Not good.
    it would be SO good

Well to be fair, there are a few canon zanpakto which has a completely different bankai name than the shikai. Jakuho Raikoben and Kamishini no Yari, for example.
    yeah but look at the translations.
    lucario's shikai and bankai had similar names in english (both having the word blade in it) but in japanese, it looked completely different.

oooh, make sure you look sexy for the interview. sex appeal = sales = sales job. now, you are a boy, so mini is not the way to go. i suggest a semi-formal look (all men look good in a tux unless they are obese) with a black tie, loosly tied hanging down. a nice white shirt. wear black shorts that stop at your knees or just above. tuck in the white shirt. wear flip-fliops and wear a black top-hat. you will look SEXY and trump all

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

except shorts not jeans

ehem, that said, Imah go use my thinking grenades
    Thinking grenades is what you get when Blue and I invent something together.

Master *bows*
    You have achieved inner peace.... at such a young age

Oh that. Yeah, actually Tousen could beat Aizen, I think. So yeah. Go find a blind hero somewhere in other manga/anime. XD
    :3
    It helps to not stress over everything.
    Actually, I don't think Tousen can beat Aizen. Aizen is also a Kidou Master, don't forget, and can beat Tousen like that. Not to mention, he might not have the same Stamina as Kenpachi, but he could probably use a similar tactic to beat Tousen, if he goes Bankai.

That. Is. Awesome. can't stop watching these.
    WOO! I've converted ANOTHER person to Bollywood!

YESYESYESYESYES!

Yay .
    Do you want me to add Da.c as your cousin, too?

But the boombox, I'm keeping as my official Fullbring, and see my response to Arc .
    Ah, in which case, can you put the Fullbring on a seperate post, please? So I can easily link to that, without having to link to the Arrancar profile.

Good luck.
    Ahaha, well, at least no one can blame me of one lining XP
    xD i need to learn BOY songs ILP :|
    Those were more songs to enjoy than learn.
    I'll see what I can get from my phone or my MP3 player I'm better off spamming you on MSN, then, and just link the best ones in the club.
    ah.... i knew something like that had occured with bombay, i just ddnt know it had become mumbai i thought bombay became calcutta xD J/K :P
    Is it bad that I pronounced "Calcutta" (the English spelling) different to "Kolkata" (the Indian spelling)?

I think a release command reflects the zan spirit because you are instructing them to do something that causes them to release power. when you tell your zan to "bend", its more like you are telling the spirit to bend over. my two cents
    In this case, I'm telling my zanpakutou to bend time and space. While it might sound like I'm telling it to bend over in which case the release command would be to "bend over" not "bend". It's not as much a physical command (by that, I mean an action you do with your body).

oooh, make sure you look sexy for the interview. sex appeal = sales = sales job. now, you are a boy, so mini is not the way to go. i suggest a semi-formal look (all men look good in a tux unless they are obese) with a black tie, loosly tied hanging down. a nice white shirt. wear black shorts that stop at your knees or just above. tuck in the white shirt. wear flip-fliops and wear a black top-hat. you will look SEXY and trump all
    Shorts and a tie? That doesn't sound quite right. Then again, I don't have any shorts, always trousers or jeans.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

I have exceeded Zam's post count by one. For that, everyone gets a free cookie!

The only blind character I can think of off the top of my head is Toph from Avatar.
    Toph... idk. XD

maybe this is just my impression, but a release command is an instruction you give the zanpaktou spirit. look at the animé, Renji instructs zabimaru (who wel all know is a baboon-snake) to howl. Yumichika tells his peacock zan spirit to "split and deviate" i.e. like how a peacock shows off its tail. Rangiku tells the cat to growl. the list goes on. I think a release command reflects the zan spirit because you are instructing them to do something that causes them to release power. when you tell your zan to "bend", its more like you are telling the spirit to bend over. my two cents
    Well, to be fair, you can interpret bend into many meanings. Bend over is just one of them. Changing directions is also another meaning of bend (e.g the road bends). You could also go for the figurative meaning i.e bending the fabric of the spacetime continuum, which is what ILPy is doing.

If it were me, though, I'd also look at the Japanese translation of the command. If the English command is good, but the corresponding Japanese translation sucks, I'd think twice about using it. Thankfully, Itoshigaru sounds all right to me. XD

from sep-dec2012
    so yup
    Good luck memorizing the Hindi songs then. XD

yeah but look at the translations.
    lucario's shikai and bankai had similar names in english (both having the word blade in it) but in japanese, it looked completely different.
    XD Here
        Spoiler:

:3
    It helps to not stress over everything.
    Actually, I don't think Tousen can beat Aizen. Aizen is also a Kidou Master, don't forget, and can beat Tousen like that. Not to mention, he might not have the same Stamina as Kenpachi, but he could probably use a similar tactic to beat Tousen, if he goes Bankai.

Ahaha, well, at least no one can blame me of one lining XP
    You must let go of your sorrow...
        Spoiler:

We can still blame you on going off-topic... Though nobody minds about that XD
    Last edited by arceus03; 15th June 2011 at 6:14 PM.

@Arc DAMN. That sucks.

@Zam CAN YOU THINK OF ANY? RAWR... =/

@Rex So is that character any good at fighting?

Must. Figure. Out. Way. To. Kill. Aizen. Before. His. Sentence. Is. Complete. And. He. Roams. Free. Again.

Anyway, I'm just waiting around for the new chapter to come out... Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C
    That's all good, until I "Accidentally" bite you too hard ... >3

I always saw the release as a "command" to the spirit - Hence why mine Hunts, she's a wolf, wolves are well known hunters

it would be SO good
    Oddly enough, I am finding myself agreeing with this, what have you done to me.

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex
    Best job ever XD here I was about to go for a job at my local Garden Center

Spoiler:- manga:

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    Considering the fact that you bite people who annoy you, I wouldn't want to be on the recieving end of that. You probably get a fair bit of practice with it xD

Dauc, you've been warned, more than once xD

I always saw the release as a "command" to the spirit - Hence why mine Hunts, she's a wolf, wolves are well known hunters
    I see it more or less as an extention of what their spirit is. Ashishogi Jizo is the "leg-cutting guardian", hense the command "tear". Hainiko is a cat, hence "growl". Zabimaru is a baboon, hence the command "howl" (if you've ever been in the presence of a pissed-off baboon, you'd agree). In my case, it's more commanding what I want the spirit to do. Plus, as a wolf (who works in a pack), Rei must be able to not only kill his enemies, but also protect his own, so it's similar to the wolf on that front. It could honestly be either one.

This scares me more than anything else.

Agreed. Newest chapter seems to prove this, but I'm too lazy to comment any further.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

@ILP: the western was supposed to be an alternate universe of bleach, where the soul society is based on the wild west, Golde was the mayor, Jaku was Jack, the .44 magnum he was carrying was based off his current light zanpakto, and the masked man was Garra, the arrancar, ya I do feel that last funny part was a bit.... silly......

He's here on our backs
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

I have exceeded Zam's post count by one. For that, everyone gets a free cookie!
    I have also posted more times in both clubs, than Kida has in both clubs, making me currently 3rd place behind MC and Golde.

Good luck memorizing the Hindi songs then. XD

We can still blame you on going off-topic... Though nobody minds about that XD
    Well, he has a few months, I'm sure he can do it (I've done it).
    I HIGHLY recommend this song. It's not too fast, so it should be easy to remember. That, and it parodies quite a few other movies/songs, so it's nice like that.
    I'm sure I annoyed plenty of people, with how often I do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    You know he's going to do it anyway XD
    @ILP: the western was supposed to be an alternate universe of bleach, where the soul society is based on the wild west, Golde was the mayor, Jaku was Jack, the .44 magnum he was carrying was based off his current light zanpakto, and the masked man was Garra, the arrancar, ya I do feel that last funny part was a bit.... silly......
    Ah, I see.

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Is it bad that I pronounced "Calcutta" (the English spelling) different to "Kolkata" (the Indian spelling)?
    not at all :P

In this case, I'm telling my zanpakutou to bend time and space. While it might sound like I'm telling it to bend over in which case the release command would be to "bend over" not "bend". It's not as much a physical command (by that, I mean an action you do with your body).
    yeah, i know it isnt a physical command and that you are referring to bending space-time e.t.c.
    however, my point was that release commands tend to be physical commands one gives to their zanpaktou spirit. I have already cited examples, but just to add one more: "Sting all Enemies to Death Suzumebachi". Soifon's spirit is a wasp, hence she commands the wasp to sting.

and just to quote NL:

and to quote Eon Master:
    I see it more or less as an extention of what their spirit is. Ashishogi Jizo is the "leg-cutting guardian", hense the command "tear". Hainiko is a cat, hence "growl". Zabimaru is a baboon, hence the command "howl" (if you've ever been in the presence of a pissed-off baboon, you'd agree). In my case, it's more commanding what I want the spirit to do. Plus, as a wolf (who works in a pack), Rei must be able to not only kill his enemies, but also protect his own, so it's similar to the wolf on that front. It could honestly be either one.

Shorts and a tie? That doesn't sound quite right. Then again, I don't have any shorts, always trousers or jeans.
    by shorts, i mean dress shorts like: http://store.americanapparel.net/rsa0407.html?cid=175 except in black

Well, to be fair, you can interpret bend into many meanings. Bend over is just one of them. Changing directions is also another meaning of bend (e.g the road bends). You could also go for the figurative meaning i.e bending the fabric of the spacetime continuum, which is what ILPy is doing.
    see above
    though your zan spirit is a woman, and when you release your zan, you are instructing her to cherish something. you aren't telling her "shoot water" or "bubble" or something water related, you are teling her to do something that is human related, since your zan spirit is human. now you understand what i mean?

XD Here
        Spoiler:
    i will point out that Yari is spear in Japanese, Kami is God, Shini is Death, so one can see wher ethe bankai name comes from.

shinso: 神鎗
    Kamishini no Yari: 神殺鎗

take note of the FIRST character: 神
    that is Kami, which means God
    second character is 鎗, which is also the same in the bankai, and it means spear
    however the pronounciation (forwhatever reason in japanese) changes depending on the character the next one is matched to.

so the two have the same name.

i am too lazy to do this for soi-fon's, but essentially yeah, the names are clearly related in japanese, just as their translations are related in english, just when it is romanised, the spellings are different. hence: moot point

because of all the extra tags, quoting you is a hassle - and now i am lazy :P

1) you can bite me too hard anyday i am so down for that

2) yup. I tell my zapaktou spirit to smile because the poor guy is constantly carrying a giant coffin on his back, and smiling gives people the strength to continue with their struggles

3) its love

4 (your spoiler) - i agree. its why i prefer the animé arcs. they are always unique and different from one another, and they dont focus as heavily on ichigo so we get to check out the other characters

Considering the fact that you bite people who annoy you, I wouldn't want to be on the recieving end of that. You probably get a fair bit of practice with it xD

ahem

Well, he has a few months, I'm sure he can do it (I've done it).
    I HIGHLY recommend this song. It's not too fast, so it should be easy to remember. That, and it parodies quite a few other movies/songs, so it's nice like that.
    Thank youuuu
    and I have over a year to learn it. i think i should manage at least two :P
    Last edited by Da14u.C; 16th June 2011 at 12:12 AM. Reason: to update my oast after people have responded

Manga~
        Spoiler:

Are we really having a nitpick conversation over release commands!?

Cremate<- that was originally going to be the release command, but I wanted the shortest and fitting word for it. If I could it would just be I or A and have the shortest release command ever.

@Arc yay! -takes cookie-

What is one thing in Bleach that you wish you could change?

...if you know at all, you should know what I would change.
    Sits in the sad corner.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Are we really having a nitpick conversation over release commands!?

Cremate<- that was originally going to be the release command, but I wanted the shortest and fitting word for it. If I could it would just be I or A and have the shortest release command ever.
    you do realise that length isn't the issue right?

I was bored and felt the need to write about a battle involving myself. This has nothing to do with my fic. its just a one-shot
    Please read and comment

One of the royal personnel had informed him that there was a large group of people planning to take his life and place one of themselves as the new Northern pillar of Serebii. He had taken his time in coming, seeing no reason for the rush. He had a feeling that they were all weak.

He strolled into their makeshift city, conveniently hidden by a lot of trees, and strolled in amongst them. He could see a group of five next to a fire roasting some animal, he counted four actual houses made of wood with thatched roofing, and a series of tents randomly displaced around. He noticed that in the distance there was running water, and he spotted two people swimming naked. It took a moment for him to realise that there were no women visible. They could be in the houses or in the original homes of these men, he speculated.

He was dressed in black robes. His black sleeves were extremely long, extending all the way down to the ground, effectively hiding his hands. The robe stopped short of his knees, exposing his lower legs and lower thighs. He wore sandals on his feet that were clearly embroidered with golden thread. On his neck, he wore a black woollen scarf. He let it hang down rather than wrapping it around his neck.

He heard a loud horn being sounded – he had been spotted. He glanced backwards and noticed that someone had spotted him by peeping through their curtains in one of the houses. He stayed tall and stoic. He was quickly surrounded

“His royal handsomeness... graceful as always,” a man sneered. The man was not in any way attractive. He was pudgy, short and balding. Narcisse did not even glance at him. The man's face turned red, presumably with anger.

“Are you too scared to say anything?” another man taunted. Narcisse tilted his head slightly as a rock flew by from the back. He attributed it to someone really immature or a child in the premises.

Narcisse stayed silent and looked around at them all.

“Attack!” an old man instructed. He had just been brought out on a wheelchair from the biggest house, it was easy to assume he was either the leader or an important person to whomever the leader of this group of bandits was.

Each man had a weapon and charged at Dauc, aiming to completely surround him and prevent him from attacking back. He remembered the flash step games he played with Kida, and the races that they always had. He sighed dramatically and appeared at the edge of the circle.

The men turned around in shock, frantically glancing everywhere to see where he had disappeared to.

“I see, you all underestimate me because of my age. Interesting. Hadō Number eighty-eight, Hiryugekizokushintenraiho,” he held out a sleeve and a giant blast of blue electricity seemed to escape from inside his very long sleeve and landed in the centre of the band of men causing an explosion, knocking at least ten of them to the sides.

A lot of the men stopped and stared in shock.

“Son, I think you can handle him,” the old man said. A tall man seemed to materialise from the shadow behind his father. He was dark, his face expressionless. The one odd thing about this boy was the massive star tattoo that ran across his face.

He looked about the same age as Narcisse, and held a katana in his hand. Dauc cursed, he was hoping not to have to use any effort in this battle.

The two boys stood completely still.

“I think he is scared now that he realises we have a zanpaktou user on our hands!” a man said. The men seemed to regain their charisma and five of them charged at Dauc.

“Bakudō number one, Sai,” Narcisse muttered and the five charging men were suddenly in pain as an invisible force twisted their arms to the back of their bodies rendering them unable to fight. Narcisse then looked at them, boredom very evident in his eyes. The old man's son suddenly appeared behind him ready to slash his neck. Narcisse did not move an inch, but he muttered something and the son was pushed back as if unched by an invisible force.

“Hadō number one huh? You are a real kido-user. Do you even have a zanpaktou?” the tattoed boy asked.

“I use kido because it is pretty. What on this beautiful earth happened to disfigure your face?” Dauc replied, genuinely curious.

“Remember my name: Narcissus Black-Star,” the boy snarled as he shot for Dauc's upper torso.

“Narcisse versus Narcissus? If only you were handsome...” Narcisse whispered as he flash stepped behind his opponent. “ Hadō number one, Sho,” Dauc repeated. Narcissus was thrust into a tree, head first.

“I think you are taking me lightly!” Black-Star cursed.

“I am,” Dauc replied.

Narcissus smirked. “Take revenge for the damned Yami,” he purred. As he said this, he lightly tapped his zanpaktou at three points. Top, middle and tip. The zanpaktou turned as black as the night. Its hilt seemed to extend slightly. He rushed at Dauc once more. Dauc chose to flash step. He guessed that the ability had something to do with darkness, though he was not sure what its effect was and how it activated, and he wanted to stay at a safe distance till he understood it fully.

Narcissus made no attempt to follow. He simply stayed in the same position, completely unmoving. Narcisse felt a blade biting into his side and flash stepped away at remarkable speed, but not before getting cut. He blinked in confusion. He had been watching Narcissus, the boy had not moved, how did he almost get cut?

He looked towards the spot where Narcissus had been and saw no one. He glanced back at the spot where he had almost been killed by Narcissus and saw him still standing there.

“Bakudō number eighty-one! Danku!” Narcisse cried out. A transparent giant wall appeared infornt of him, and just as it did, he heard it clash with metal. He noticed the Narcissus who was in the place that he was almost slashed still there, immobile. As he continued to stare, he noticed Narcissus fading away and just as slowly materialising in the place where he heard metal come into contact with his sheild.

“Oh, I see, you are a shadow user! You leave a shadow of yourself as you head off to attack someone. You remain invisible as you attack, but once the attack has connected, you become visible and the shadow you left disappears. That is an interesting ability,” Narcisse commented, “However, you cut me. I am feeling pain, I don't have a high pain tolerance. I think it is time I went all out on you as well,”

“What can you do, you don't even have a zanpaktou!” Narcissus taunted. Narcisse smiled.

Dauc flash stepped and appeared behind Narcissus whispered, “Hadō number one, Sho,”

Expecting this, Narcissus dodged, but before he could recover, he head Narcisse saying, “Bakudō number sixty-one, Rikujōkōrō.”

Six rods of light shot from the right sleeve of Narcisse and paralysed Narcissus.

“Smile Hakaishi,” Dauc said. Unlike the Black-Star's release, Narcisse's did not seem to have any effect. Due to his sleeves hiding his hands, it was like nothing happened. Dauc then flash stepped to Black-Star's side and cut him in the exact same position he had cut Narcisse earlier. The rods of light then disappeard, leaving Narcissus to move around freely.

“AHHHHHHHHH!” Black-Star was rolling around in agony. The men, who were comfortably watching this battle, were in shock because the wound did not seem shallow in anyway.

“Time to end this. Hado number -” Narcisse was suddenly cut off because he had to block an attack from the old man! He was standing up! Narcisse did not waste any time being surprised. He flash stepped to a better position and realised how tired he was. He could not prolong the fight any longer. He did not have the strength to beat Narcissus, find out what powers the old man had, take out the twenty-five remaining men and walk home on his own. He had wasted it flash stepping and using kido.

“Mercy time over. Not a single one of you will leave this place alive. I am going to show you all a very interesting secret, one that I have kept hidden for many years: my zanpaktou,” Narcisse started. Everyone took up a fighting stance, and the old man pulled out a second katana from his robes. Narcissus seemed to be getting used to the intense pain he was feeling and regained his self composure.

Narcisse rolled up his sleeves till his elbow, revealing his hands. In his right hand he held a baselbard (a reasonably short sword with a T shaped hilt, however in this case, the T had curved into a smile).

“In memory of Death, smile Hakaishi,” Narcisse posed, holding his zanpaktou at an arms length from his body. A funeral march could be heard in the background (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z29STlNh1w) as the sword lengthened and pierced the ground, taking root. The black hilt remained in the smile shape. Behind Narcisse, a coffin burst forth from the ground. It was a tall and slender and took the unequal hexagon shape common to coffins. The coffin was as black as charcoal and emitted an eerie spiritual energy. There was a crown encrusted onto the centre of the coffin highlighted by silver paint, and the sad words “dis manibus sacrum” inscribed in gold underneath.

“ATTACK BEFORE HE CAN REVEAL HIS POWER!” the old man yelled. The remaining men ran at Dauc.

“Toxic fumes,” he commanded. The coffin's hinges screeched as they opened slightly, just a crack. From the small allowed opening, yellow gas spewed out.

“The poison works by absorbing the melanin in your skin, turning you ghostly white. Not only does it feed off of the melanin in your skin, but it solidifies in your body, paralysing all areas it has reached. Throughout this entire process, because it is solidifying in your body, you will feel excruciating amounts of pain. Once it has fully solidified in and around you, you shall become a beautiful dead screaming statue. However, don't worry, I mixed some glitter in there so you can sparkle, like they do in hat human move Twilight!” he clapped gleefully. He would totally give one of his new statues to Kida as a birthday gift, and she would think he slaved hard at it, trying to make it took good.

He turned towards the father and son. He still had no idea of the father's abilities, but now that they had seen some of his power, he could not allow them to live. No one, except Kida, knew of his power. Screams started to fill the background as the poison spread throughout the entire camp, however, it seemed to be avoiding the old man and his son.

“This is perfect, my zanpaktou is a wind type. Time to die and let my son ascend the throne of the North!” the old man yelled. He pointed what looked like a gun at Dauc. He must have released when Dauc wasn't paying attention.

“Defense!” he called out as soon as he realised that Narcissus was way to still. The sheild popped up at the right time to block Black-Star's attack before disappearing. Dauc quickly pointed at both Narcissus and his father. Baselbards appeared out of thin air and hurtled towards the two. The old man jumped to dodge, and as he did so, Dauc appeared behind him, pulled out a baselbard from thin air, and stabbed the man in two vital locations on his back, effectively shattering his spinal cord.

“Father! YOU MONSTER! BINDING DARKNESS YAMI!” Narcissus called out. He had started crying, but the odd thing was, his years were black and moved slowly, as if tar was oozing from his eyes. The black star that disfigured his face had began to glow. His zanpaktou started writhing around then spontaneously split into eight black tentacles. They all extended outwards at an alarming rate towards Narcisse.

Narcisse attempted a flash step but they had gotten ahold of him and tied him up, like an ever constricting net.

“Now, harden,” Black-Star said coldly. The thich wire mesh hardened and more black ooze seemed to extend from each tentacle, completely smothering Dauc in darkness, before becoming harder than diamond.

“Die,” Narcissus finished. The black crystal compressed into an orb form and blood shot out from an opening. Narcissus shielded his zanpaktou triumphantly before falling to the ground, collapsing into coughing fits.

“Thank goodness you got so angry at me killing your dad, an arrogant voice echoed through the ghost town. Narcissus looked around in shock.

“Up here!” Narcisse was sitting down on a chair in the shade. Narcissus looked shocked and angry, but too weak to move.

“Of you are wondering what happened, I hid and placed a clone of myself right where I had killed your father. I knew you would be upset at his death and that you would probably use your most powerful attack on me. I was not sure whether I could survive it so I decided to sit it out and watch. Thanks to your anger and movements, the poison from when I had originally cut you spread much faster than normal. In a few seconds, you will be dead. Oh, and do you hear that? All your men are still screaming as my poison slowly spreads through their veins. They should be dead in about half an hour. It was a pleasure fighting with you. You made me go all out... well, your dad did. But you helped hehe,” Dauc chuckled to himself.

Narcissus no longer had the energy to respond. He coughed once more, closed his eyes and solidified. Dauc sat around till the last screams died down. He then sealed his zanpaktou, rolled down his long sleeves and walked away, picking up one of the handsomer men to give Kida as present. The funeral march that had faintly played in the background had stopped.

Who needs to be sexy when you got swag like me?

Quote Originally Posted by minchan
    @Rex So is that character any good at fighting?
    She can use her Earthbending mastery to turn vibrations in solid ground to "see", she taught Aang how to Earthbend and she invented Metalbending.

...That really doesn't answer your question....Yes, yes she is.

Quote Originally Posted by NL
    Best job ever XD here I was about to go for a job at my local Garden Center
    It was the only place hiring and I just had to take it.

@Dauc's Filler:

Thats some good sheee........uh........stuff.

Manga~
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:- Spoiler-manga:

by shorts, i mean dress shorts like: http://store.americanapparel.net/rsa0407.html?cid=175 except in black
    Meh, I'm not a shorts fan.

and I have over a year to learn it. i think i should manage at least two :P
    At least

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    What is one thing in Bleach that you wish you could change?

...if you know at all, you should know what I would change.
    Sits in the sad corner.
    I think if we knew, we would indeed know
    I would change the massive power gaps that Ichigo has to beat, and the massive number of characters.
    For example, the Hollow comes, and he beats it with relative ease. Then Renji and Byakuya come, and he gets absolutely thrashed. He fights Kenpachi, someone so strong that his reiatsu causes people to be frozen in spot and he DRAWS with him. Then he fights Byakuya in bankai and beats/draws with him (I don't remember exactly, and it's a bit debatable, methinks). He's all super powerful now, moving all the way to Byakuya's level. Then comes in Aizen who stops him with a finger. Fastforward a little bit, and he gets thrown around by Yammy a bit (at normal level, he couldn't really fight properly with Yammy. It was when HIchigo came in, that he chopped his arm off, right?). Then he gets absolutely thrashed by Grimmjow. Then he goes to Hueco Mundo, gets messed around with Dordonnii the Privaron Espada. Ulquiorra kills him. He finally beats Grimmjow to get smacked by Nnoitra. Then he goes and     Spoiler:

What I'm saying is that it's too often that Ichigo has someone 100x stronger than him that he has to beat, coming one after the other. It just doesn't make sense.

The massive number of characters... the problem with that is that not everyone gets screentime. We have Ichigo and the other main humans, Urahara's group, Ichigo's classmates, the entire Gotei 13 (that being 13 captains, 13 lieutenants, and so many other seated and non seated officers). The 10 Espada and their fraccion, plus other important Arrancars (Wonderweiss and Fura, whatever it is). Also, the 8 Vaizards, and XCution now too. :/
        Spoiler:- Fanfic:

Who needs to be sexy when you got swag like me?
    Da.c hypnotising you!
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Page 153 of 248 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203 ... LastLast