Page 158 of 248 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208 ... LastLast
Results 3,926 to 3,950 of 6191

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Zachiru lives in my cereal

I would like to join even though I`m not a fan of the anime but I love the manga
    TEAM SLOWKING

3DS FC: 0087-2700-4854

Welcome to the Club, whoknowswhat.
    Nice to meet you. I'm CyberBlaziken, Lieutenant of Squad 7. Call me Kai/BLaze/CB.

Next time please don't Double Post

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

@whoknowswhat

Welcome to the club, I'm Captain of Squad 6, MC.
    Yes, no double posts.
    Also We'll have to discuss your Zanpaktou, because it wasn't very clear and the typing is what really has me iffy.

@Jin
    O.o Well its Ichigo, what do you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    When ILP said he had robotic bits, all i thought was - certain robot bits expand and contract :P
    and they shoot missiles ^_^
    XD

to all young kids
    beastiality is what happens when someone pets an animal

there, happy now Arc?
    Too late. Someone might have Googled it already. tsk tsk.

(high school right?)
    Thanks~ =D And nah, foundation actually. But equivalent to America's 12th grade, if I'm not mistaken.

i like omaeda. He has a good fighting style. he makes the opponent underestimate him, and then BAM
    but sometimes he can be such a fool.... :s
    You're the first person I've seen who likes Omaeda, I think. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:- Anime 326 + 327:
    ikr.

Yeah it does. The filler is actually better than the main story, because it's only in here where we get to see other character than Ichigo in action.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Step View Post
    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY 2 MEEEEEEE!!!!!
    Happy belated birthday! =D *gives you a stash of chocolate chip cookies*

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga:
    I LOVE the last part XD

Quote Originally Posted by whoknowswhat View Post

I would like to join even though I`m not a fan of the anime but I love the manga
    Hello, and welcome to the club. arceus03, 4th Squad Captain, avid Unohana fan. Arc for short.

And yeah, no double posting please. You should edit the second post and merge it into the first one, or delete it altogether and post the whole zanpakto in another post.

To get started, are you up on par with the manga? And you don't watch the anime altogether? Who's your favorite character, and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga:
    Ah, the moment I saw you posted, I knew I was in for a lol.

Welcome to the Bleach Club 2! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...), but I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Ilpizzy/Aielpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname you can think of.
    I'll add you to the second post as a spirit, until someone takes you in their squad.

Zanpaktou name:Ai Wo Torimodose!!!!!!! (XD)

Element: Water/Ice Fire Plant

Spirit: A humanoid blob with a calm but scary nature.

Release Command: SIGHT

Shikai: Raising my sword (like a Marth position) A giant hole appears below me. My sword and I turn into an acid and change from a pool of Water / Fire / Marsh While making more room by breaking ground. I then I have the ability To strike within the area

Aqua : this is for offense or stalls pushing my opponent back with waves or surrounding them in a whirlpoop while at the same time thrusting my aquatic sword at them

I`ll edit later because it`s late and that`s causing too many misstypes
    Like the others have said, please do not double post. In the club, that is as punishable as one-liners (which we also don't like). Also, if the zanpakutou was incomplete, then you could have waited before posting it

Butyeah, when it's complete, then we'll take a look at it.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

Hello, and welcome to the club. arceus03, 4th Squad Captain, avid Unohana fan. Arc for short.

And yeah, no double posting please. You should edit the second post and merge it into the first one, or delete it altogether and post the whole zanpakto in another post.

To get started, are you up on par with the manga? And you don't watch the anime altogether? Who's your favorite character, and why?
    Hello. Double posting is a bad habit of mine so please forgive me. I stopped watching the anime because:
    1.I hate the fillers
    2.I always thought the manga was darker
    3.I have WAY TOO MANY animes on my hand to decide watch something that I`d rather read in a split second

My favorite has always been Byakuya the only guy who can be bad *scribble* while walking through a field of cherry blossoms
    TEAM SLOWKING

Hello. Double posting is a bad habit of mine so please forgive me. I stopped watching the anime because:
    1.I hate the fillers
    2.I always thought the manga was darker
    3.I have WAY TOO MANY animes on my hand to decide watch something that I`d rather read in a split second

My favorite has always been Byakuya the only guy who can be bad *scribble* while walking through a field of cherry blossoms
    As long as you don't do it again, it's fine. If you want to add any extra info, just edit the post.

1. The first few fillers were pretty bad, but (I've heard that) this recent filler arc is really good. It's up to you if you want to watch it, though.
    3. Ah, yes, time, always a problem not for me, though

Byakuya, definitely an interesting character.

I'm guessing you're up to date with the manga?
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Not right now I have to read the past couple chapters because I`ve been working late the past few weeks doing stuffff.
    Last edited by whoknowswhat; 29th June 2011 at 11:50 PM.
    TEAM SLOWKING

@whoknowswat
    Welcome to the club...I'm Flash Step Captain of Squad 5..

So one more day until I head back to the state of NY
    I'm so ready I can't even begin to explain but how's everyone today..or nite depending on where ur at
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

'Sup newbie. I'm Kusari, captain of Squad 13 and resident slacker. Follow the rules and don't be annoying and we'll gey along just fine.

Coming from my phone because the internet is a bloody(I'm going Brit) arse
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

@ILP: No, I'm serious, I have a cousin who lives in quebec who looks like a blonde jesus

in other news, zan is going along perfectly, and so is the fic, to keep you all distracted while I set up my giant death ray I made a few more extra works, this time, a few will be in partial script form, mainly because I can have more fun with it

Spoiler:- Extra Works 3 "Now with 3x as much awesomesauce!":

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

Thanks for the birthday wishes, and happy birthday Flash Step

I've been a bit busy as of late, didn't get a chance to pop on much (I've been here, just not posting much) But yeah, thanks all.

Also, got a 3DS and some games. Seeeexy.

Spoiler:- manga:

So, uh, hay. May seem like a noob for having totally powering through the entire canon series thus far in only three weeks, but....Yeah.

Spoiler:- Dat Manga:

Oh, and Zachiru. This post doesn't break rules, does it?
    Ich koche Spaghetti

Quote Originally Posted by Soroft View Post
    So, uh, hay. May seem like a noob for having totally powering through the entire canon series thus far in only three weeks, but....Yeah.

Sup Soroft..looks like I'm the 1st to welcome you to the club..and no your post is fine

I'm Flash Step, Captain of squad 5 hope you post a lot n I'm sure everyone will be waiting on your decision on which squad your going to join...

O and I like that sig of yours...I love star fox even tho I haven't been able to play any of the GC games..plan on gettin another wii kuz I gave mine to my bro n sis...so ill prolly order sum GC games online

O and happy bday Golde...hope u enjoyed it..mine sucked lol
    Last edited by Flash_Step; 27th June 2011 at 4:57 AM.
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

Hello Soroft

I just read the last chapter as of now and I thought I was going to crap my pants. That is the scariest chapter ever.
    TEAM SLOWKING

Sup Soroft..looks like I'm the 1st to welcome you to the club..and no your post is fine
    Haha, why thank you. And that's good to know, rules are for a reason. :P

I'm Flash Step, Captain of squad 5 hope you post a lot n I'm sure everyone will be waiting on your decision on which squad your going to join...
    Haha, right on, although I thought you had to be here for a decent amount of time before you could choose something like that?

O and I like that sig of yours...I love star fox even tho I haven't been able to play any of the GC games..plan on gettin another wii kuz I gave mine to my bro n sis...so ill prolly order sum GC games online
    Thanks! I love the series too, the only problem that I have is that it's been about 5 years since Command, and they still haven't even made a public announcement about a new storylined game. The Star Fox 3DS announcement made me sooo angry in that sense.

And apparently it's peoples' birthdays, so happy birthday to people I have yet to know but will most likely know shortly? :P
    Ich koche Spaghetti

Haha, why thank you. And that's good to know, rules are for a reason. :P

Haha, right on, although I thought you had to be here for a decent amount of time before you could choose something like that?

Thanks! I love the series too, the only problem that I have is that it's been about 5 years since Command, and they still haven't even made a public announcement about a new storylined game. The Star Fox 3DS announcement made me sooo angry in that sense.

And apparently it's peoples' birthdays, so happy birthday to people I have yet to know but will most likely know shortly? :P
    Its all good man..and about joining..jus make sure your active enough and who ever Squad you pick be sure to ask its Captain...also Zanpaktou's are a must so when ever you get the time just start workin on it and be sure not to have the same as one of the captain here and characters in the series...its like a homework assignment lol and you can find all of the zans in this club on the 1st page as well as all the squads if you haven't already noticed but whatever you need man you can ask me or someone else in the club everyones kool here
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

Nah, s'all good. Welcome welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Step View Post
    O and happy bday Golde...hope u enjoyed it..mine sucked lol
    Mine sucked too, lol. I got an mp3 so it was OK I guess. I'm too damn old though.

Hello Soroft
    OMG WHO THE EFF EVEN ARE YOU? I have never even seen you before ever. Welcome? XD

The Star Fox 3DS announcement made me sooo angry in that sense.

I've never played a Starfox game but I do plan on grabbing the StarFox game for the 3DS. I 'purchased' four 3DS games yesterday and the only original game was the 3-D Pokedex '-.-

And thank you. I'm Golde. Now you know me.

Also, pretty soon I plan on doing some first post cleanup. Get rid of inactive members and whatnot, y'know? Giving fair warning, and I'll also send out PM's.

Oh, and for my own personal benefit, anyone who knows anything about getting websites out, or HTML stuff (maybe be willing to help on occasion) lemme know please. Trying to start a webcomic. Had a nice thing lined up, but The Rampage Network refuses to respond. thnx ^^

Hey look, new members......

Greetings Soroft & whoknowswhat, I am Rex, *Bows* 3rd Seat of Squad 5 at your service. If you need anything please feel free to VM or Pm or whatever is convenient for you.

@Golde: Hows the 3DS? How are the graphics and is the battery is cruddy as I hear it is?
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

I'm surprised ILPy didn't say anything about Dac and my cracking up pervy jokes about him

1.I hate the fillers

Ah. It's fine, so long as you don't do it again

Well to be fair, the latest 2 fillers are quite good. (First one is good halfway, and bad for the rest). But the main reason I like them is because they give the spotlight to other characters that you rarely see in action in the manga. Namely the Captains.

Ah, Byakuya. Cool. I love his bankai

Quote Originally Posted by Golde
    Mine sucked too, lol. I got an mp3 so it was OK I guess. I'm too damn old though.

OMG WHO THE EFF EVEN ARE YOU? I have never even seen you before ever. Welcome? XD
    I lost mine =(

XD

Hello Welcome to the Bleach Club. arceus03, 4th Squad Captain, avid Unohana fan.

You ran through the whole chapter in 3 weeks? Woah. XD

So.. normal newbie question time! Favorite character? Any thoughts on your zanpakto? Do you watch the anime?

btw, Kai, I love your sig. Tensa Zangetsu is just so asdfghjkl;-ingly cute. XP
    Last edited by arceus03; 27th June 2011 at 11:21 AM.

Welcome to The Bleach Club Soroft! xD
    I'm CyberBlaziken, Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Nice to meet you! You can call me Blaze/Kai/C.B, the one you prefer.

Arc, i know xD
    He looks soo Awesome.

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

How come I know/am friends with like, half the new people?

Hey Soroft. Captain of Squad 7, Eon Master here. I really don't need to do this because you know who I am, but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Soroft
    May seem like a noob for having totally powering through the entire canon series thus far in only three weeks, but....Yeah.
    You WHAT.

@whoknowswhat: OMG WHERE DID YOU COME FROM- owait, Golde already did this xD
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    Coming from my phone because the internet is a bloody(I'm going Brit) arse
    Yay, Kida and I are corrupting you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    @ILP: No, I'm serious, I have a cousin who lives in quebec who looks like a blonde jesus
    No, not that bit, the thought that Da.c might know him.

I made a few more extra works, this time, a few will be in partial script form, mainly because I can have more fun with it
    Meh, I'm not a fan of script format fanfiction.net corrupted me, I'll still read it, though.

Spoiler:- Extra Works 3 "Now with 3x as much awesomesauce!":

Welcome to the Bleach Club 2, Soroft! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) though I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Ilpizzy/Aielpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname you want to call me.
    [spoiler]...That actually makes sense. ohcrap[/spoiler]

I just read the last chapter as of now and I thought I was going to crap my pants. That is the scariest chapter ever.
    It IS a pretty scary chapter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post

Also, pretty soon I plan on doing some first post cleanup. Get rid of inactive members and whatnot, y'know? Giving fair warning, and I'll also send out PM's.
    New member. Joined post number 3926, at 7:44 am on the 26th June 2011, at GMT+0.

Tell me when you've done the cleanup, so I can update my second post with the new first post.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    Arc, i know xD
    He looks soo Awesome.
    I see a little bit of Ulquiorra in him :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    How come I know/am friends with like, half the new people?
    Maybe you're that really popular guy in the Bleach-Club-Academy-High-School.
    @whoknowswhat: OMG WHERE DID YOU COME FROM- owait, Golde already did this xD
    Am I the only one who pays attention to new members? XP
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    @Golde: Hows the 3DS? How are the graphics and is the battery is cruddy as I hear it is?
    Sexy. Its sexy. Battery life is irrelevant. it sucks decent, yeah

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

I lost mine =(
    Me too. And then the other two quit working and one's screen broke. As they say, fifth time's the charm.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    New member. Joined post number 3926, at 7:44 am on the 26th June 2011, at GMT+0.
    I saw...>> why you gotta ruin my joke? I woulda said 'post zachiru' or something if I seriously had no clue.

Sexy. Its sexy. Battery life is irrelevant. it sucks decent, yeah
    Haha. really? I was thinking about getting one for the LoZ game that came out, and because of the fact that my DS is falling to pieces, but I decided to wait until I turn that one to dust before I start buying a 250.00 dollar handheld. Although, for the battery life thing, I saw something at Best Buy that was an outer-casing and it had a battery in it so that it would plug into the charge port and give a longer charge to the game for $20.00. I dunno if it was reusable or if it was for the 3DS or DSi, but it might be something to look into.

You ran through the whole chapter in 3 weeks? Woah. XD
    Yeah, I would have gotten it done in one or two if I didn't have an actual life though. x) I started Summer break, and I looked up the episodes. Granted, I skipped the first three or four because I had seen them before, but oh well. And then I finished. Now I'm going back through the manga now that I've caught up with the times. Haha, I've been getting a lot of crap from my family about sitting there in a comfy chair for hours watching a Japanese anime show. xD

So.. normal newbie question time! Favorite character? Any thoughts on your zanpakto? Do you watch the anime?
    I'd have to say Shinji Hirako, and Sakanade respectively. Shinji's just that cool cat of the series, and he always seems to take it easy. Plus, I love his theme music in the anime, just sayin'. Granted, Kisuke comes in very close second, but he seems a little manipulative at times as a human to be called laid-back.

I watch the anime, yeah. I personally think that it transfers tension a little bit better, especially in the big moments of a fight. Like when Orihime screams during Ichigo's and Ulquiorra's fight, and Ichigo subconsciously must protect her and transforms? That chills me every time.

Haha oh, and ILP? Your math sig is a bit off.

A = B
    A^2 = AB
    A^2 - B^2 = AB - B^2

If A^2 = AB, and A = B, then A^2 would equal B^2. That means that A^2 - B^2 = 0.

(A + B)(A - B) = B(A - B)

If A = B, then we could set this into common terms. (A + B) would become (B + B), (A - B) would become (B - B). So it would end up being 2B(B - B), which then becomes 2B(0), which is zero. Of course, B(B - B) would also become zero, so it's a balanced equation, techincally. The rest of it can't work, therefore, because it contains zero, which you were using to divde the whole equation by, correct? A denominator cannot be zero, which means that this becomes an empty set problem, not 2 = 1. :P

Its all good man..and about joining..jus make sure your active enough and who ever Squad you pick be sure to ask its Captain...also Zanpaktou's are a must so when ever you get the time just start workin on it and be sure not to have the same as one of the captain here and characters in the series...its like a homework assignment lol and you can find all of the zans in this club on the 1st page as well as all the squads if you haven't already noticed but whatever you need man you can ask me or someone else in the club everyones kool here
    Haha, well this seems to be a pretty big choice! I'll have to take some time and consideration then, before I do those. Although, it's not like I don't have time to creat a zanpakutou, I just need to think one up that I find enjoyable and fair. x)
    Ich koche Spaghetti

Page 158 of 248 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168208 ... LastLast