Page 159 of 248 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,975 of 6188

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by Soroft View Post
    Haha. really? I was thinking about getting one for the LoZ game that came out, and because of the fact that my DS is falling to pieces, but I decided to wait until I turn that one to dust before I start buying a 250.00 dollar handheld. Although, for the battery life thing, I saw something at Best Buy that was an outer-casing and it had a battery in it so that it would plug into the charge port and give a longer charge to the game for $20.00. I dunno if it was reusable or if it was for the 3DS or DSi, but it might be something to look into.
    The Legend of Zelda game rocks. Its a lot of fun. Got that and Rayman, which I believe is also a 64 remake. I kept my DSlite (however bad condition it may be in) for like, the GBA games and stuff. Plus I <3 it! Old faithful never let me down :C

Plus, the 3DS comes with a docking station. You plug it into the wall and set your DS on it. And considering how much I wore down the battery of my DS Lite (It seriously only had like, an hour or two of charge) it doesn't bother me.

And its not like my screen brightness isn't at the highest level with power saving mode off or anything. Not at all.

My one complaint is THERE STILL AREN'T ANY GAMES FOR IT. Like the only really legit games are remakes. There seem to be a few good ones, but nothing original is out yet, really.

Also, yeah, Shinji's music rocks. Escalon is one of my favorite songs

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    I saw...>> why you gotta ruin my joke? I woulda said 'post zachiru' or something if I seriously had no clue.
    I enhanced the joke with numbers! Surely I'm not the only one who finds numbers hilarious?
    Yeah, I would have gotten it done in one or two if I didn't have an actual life though. x) I started Summer break, and I looked up the episodes. Granted, I skipped the first three or four because I had seen them before, but oh well. And then I finished. Now I'm going back through the manga now that I've caught up with the times. Haha, I've been getting a lot of crap from my family about sitting there in a comfy chair for hours watching a Japanese anime show. xD
    Maybe I should take a leaf out of your book XD.

I'd have to say Shinji Hirako, and Sakanade respectively. Shinji's just that cool cat of the series, and he always seems to take it easy. Plus, I love his theme music in the anime, just sayin'. Granted, Kisuke comes in very close second, but he seems a little manipulative at times as a human to be called laid-back.
    You like Shinji? My .gif-senses are tingling.
    Kisuke is awesome, yeah.
    Haha oh, and ILP? Your math sig is a bit off.

A = B
    A^2 = AB
    A^2 - B^2 = AB - B^2

If A^2 = AB, and A = B, then A^2 would equal B^2. That means that A^2 - B^2 = 0.

(A + B)(A - B) = B(A - B)

If A = B, then we could set this into common terms. (A + B) would become (B + B), (A - B) would become (B - B). So it would end up being 2B(B - B), which then becomes 2B(0), which is zero. Of course, B(B - B) would also become zero, so it's a balanced equation, techincally. The rest of it can't work, therefore, because it contains zero, which you were using to divde the whole equation by, correct? A denominator cannot be zero, which means that this becomes an empty set problem, not 2 = 1. :P
    Well done, but that's the joke The fact that I divided by 0, and caused a black hole 2 to equal 1.

I have to ask, do you enjoy maths/science?

Haha, well this seems to be a pretty big choice! I'll have to take some time and consideration then, before I do those. Although, it's not like I don't have time to creat a zanpakutou, I just need to think one up that I find enjoyable and fair. x)
    You can take as long as you need to post. There was a gap of roughly 8 months since I joined, and since I posted my zanpakutou.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

@soroft: WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA? wassup buddy, haven't been on igrmt in a while

@ilp: tell him about your dimensional theory that makes mah brain asplode

also, ILP, I've been wondering, is that rickroll in your sig one of those annoying moving popups? or is it one that corrupts your computer? or is it just a video? if it's a video, I'm clicking it

also, I was wondering, you guys read the japanese manga right? so how do you get the english translations?

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    @ilp: tell him about your dimensional theory that makes mah brain asplode
    Eh, I'll wait for him to answer my question first.

also, ILP, I've been wondering, is that rickroll in your sig one of those annoying moving popups? or is it one that corrupts your computer? or is it just a video? if it's a video, I'm clicking it
    why don't you click and find out It's the video, with pop ups of the lyrics when you first try to leave the page, and I think it jumps around the page. It SHOULDN'T cause viruses, because I've never gotten it.
    also, I was wondering, you guys read the japanese manga right? so how do you get the english translations?
    The magical internet translates it for us. You can use mangareader.net, or mangafox or mangastream.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

*poofs out of nowhere*

*wipes dust off of zampakuou*

*waves*

Hey guys, sorry for not posting in *counts on fingers* FOREVER. So, what are we talking about?
    edit: is this a one-liner? Umm...I think so. I've never played Zelda, I think I never really felt like it, oh well.

edit again: Nice link, I like pokemon. O_____o
    Last edited by Finch.; 27th June 2011 at 10:18 PM.

| tumblr. | dA |

For those that enjoy AMVs...

Maybe I should take a leaf out of your book XD.
    Haha, warning, the Soroft technique of Jinzen is very dangerous, and if used too frequently you may very well cripple your social life. xD

You like Shinji? My .gif-senses are tingling.
    Kisuke is awesome, yeah.
    Haha, say whaat? 'Course he is! Especially as a captain, he seemed so legit.

Well done, but that's the joke The fact that I divided by 0, and caused a black hole 2 to equal 1.

I have to ask, do you enjoy maths/science?
    Ohh, I see. Still, I have cracked your conundrum with ease! :P

Haha, a fair bit, why do you ask?

You can take as long as you need to post. There was a gap of roughly 8 months since I joined, and since I posted my zanpakutou.
    Ahhh, I see. In that case, I might post the general ideas for it later this week, but I think I'll hold off on Bankai. Not only because I don't have it thought out fully quite yet, but because I think it'd be kind of silly for someone who hasn't even been seated to have a Bankai. x) I mean, only one Vice-Captain in the series has actually utilized Bankai, and only one person that's seated otherwise has been shown having one so far.

Spoiler:- Manga:
    Ich koche Spaghetti

SO MANY POSTS WHERE DID I GO???

and anybody see an Aizen reference coming anytime soon because you don`t make a 400 chapter story arc for nothing
    TEAM SLOWKING

3DS FC: 0087-2700-4854

Hello to all new Members, I'm Kida Ookami of 3rd Division - The Nature Defense Squad =]
    Been too busy playing Okami lately - I nearly have all 100 Stray Beads, which will grant my invincibility basically XD

Bleach manga has been getting kinda boring lately, I miss the old bleach manga volumes TT.TT

Maybe I should watch the manga fillers.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    Arc, i know xD
    He looks soo Awesome.
    That he does, that he does. :3

I saw...>> why you gotta ruin my joke? I woulda said 'post zachiru' or something if I seriously had no clue.
    XD

I'd have to say Shinji Hirako, and Sakanade respectively. Shinji's just that cool cat of the series, and he always seems to take it easy. Plus, I love his theme music in the anime, just sayin'. Granted, Kisuke comes in very close second, but he seems a little manipulative at times as a human to be called laid-back.
    Ah yeah. Sakanade is awesome. *points to sig*

Quote Originally Posted by Toobworm View Post
    *poofs out of nowhere*

*waves*
    Please read the rule... ohwait, you're an old member
    HAI

Ahhh, I see. In that case, I might post the general ideas for it later this week, but I think I'll hold off on Bankai. Not only because I don't have it thought out fully quite yet, but because I think it'd be kind of silly for someone who hasn't even been seated to have a Bankai. x) I mean, only one Vice-Captain in the series has actually utilized Bankai, and only one person that's seated otherwise has been shown having one so far.

That AMV is pretty cool. =D

Meh, it doesn't really matter. Basically every active member here has a bankai, IIRC. It doesn't necessarily have to tally with the manga.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

Go and watch the current filler. XD If you want to see lots and lots of fights, that is.

Spoiler:
    Last edited by arceus03; 28th June 2011 at 6:52 PM.

Hello and welcome to the Bleach club, Soroft and whoknowswhat.
    I'm Zameric, captain of Squad 9, the JUSTICE division!
    Seems like there's been a new generation of members the past month or two.

Haha oh, and ILP? Your math sig is a bit off.

A = B
    A^2 = AB
    A^2 - B^2 = AB - B^2

If A^2 = AB, and A = B, then A^2 would equal B^2. That means that A^2 - B^2 = 0.

(A + B)(A - B) = B(A - B)

If A = B, then we could set this into common terms. (A + B) would become (B + B), (A - B) would become (B - B). So it would end up being 2B(B - B), which then becomes 2B(0), which is zero. Of course, B(B - B) would also become zero, so it's a balanced equation, techincally. The rest of it can't work, therefore, because it contains zero, which you were using to divde the whole equation by, correct? A denominator cannot be zero, which means that this becomes an empty set problem, not 2 = 1. :P
    Ohdeargod, you're trying to compete in math nerdiness with the captain of Squad 12?!
    That takes some pretty big cojones. ;p
    You seem like you might fit well into Squad 12.

That was a pretty cool find, it was well done.

Someone with some common sense...
    You don't always need bankai just to be strong anyways.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Toobworm View Post
    *poofs out of nowhere*

*waves*

Hey guys, sorry for not posting in *counts on fingers* FOREVER. So, what are we talking about?
    Welcome back, I guess we're kind of just waiting for the manga to come out, I guess.
    Oh man that was awesome.

Haha, warning, the Soroft technique of Jinzen is very dangerous, and if used too frequently you may very well cripple your social life. xD
    I like how you're implying I have a social life.

Ohh, I see. Still, I have cracked your conundrum with ease! :P
    Well done, though to be fair, I didn't make it, I just copy and pasted and learnt it XD

Haha, a fair bit, why do you ask?
    *Cracks knuckles* Everyone, hide. I might be going all out on this one.

As Arc said, it doesn't matter a WHOLE lot. Just as long as it isn't too powerful. Though I suggest holding off on Bankai, at least, so if you get a higher seat, then it makes sense to be able to give yourself Bankai for the extra power you get with the seat.
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by whoknowswhat View Post
    SO MANY POSTS WHERE DID I GO???
    One of the wonderful things about the club is that we're an active club. Almost always have at least one post per day, so we do have the occasional dry spell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    Manga fillers would be HELL with how slow it's already going.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Ohdeargod, you're trying to compete in math nerdiness with the captain of Squad 12?!
    That takes some pretty big cojones. ;p
    You seem like you might fit well into Squad 12.
    Pssh, no one can compete with me in terms of raw nerdiness.
    And we'll see how he can handle some of the things I throw at him.
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 28th June 2011 at 8:24 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Spoiler:- animé:

oh right, um, welcome new members. I am better than you all.

i wonder why in everyone's fanfic, i am always comic relief, and it always involves Kida?

Oh man that was awesome.
    I know, right? The guy is a beast, and I watch that over and over because of how great it is.

It's go time, I CAN TAKE YOU ON. xD

Spoiler:- My reply to a spoiler in a spoiler:

I like how you're implying I have a social life.
    I like how you're implying that you know me. (Ohhhh) :P

I have to say, Toshiro is a lot weaker than when we first saw him when Bleach first came out.
        Spoiler:- Fake Karakura Town Arc Stuff:

Soifon is the usual soi fon. she will lose in a situation that calls for brute strength but she will win when she is in her speciality of hand-to-hand combat and sneak attacks
    BUT THAT BANKAI

rukia.... well... lets face it, she is the weakest main character. has she ever won a battle????
        Spoiler:- Hueco Mundo Stuffs:

Haha, I liked it better when I didn't have to wait to catch up to the most recent even in the series. :P
    Ich koche Spaghetti

Spoiler:- response to soroft:

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    *pops cotton wool in ears*
    *takes popcorn and chair*

Fire away.

You honestly have no idea what you just did. XD

Responses to Dac's comment:

Spoiler:- animé:

Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Well that was fun. ^_______^
    Last edited by arceus03; 29th June 2011 at 6:52 AM.

Hi everyone! Sorry for not posting in this club for such a long time!
    I haven't been so active on serebii sadly... Sooooo anyone could summarize the story like 5 weeks back?
    My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xanpakuto

I make playthroughs of all different types of games so come and check it out! Currently I'm making a playthrough of Oblivion

Join the Serebii's Naruto club :P

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=539588

Spoiler:- reply to Arc:
    Last edited by Da14u.C; 29th June 2011 at 4:26 PM.

Spoiler:- Response to the guy above:

Am I the only one that thinks of Mario when they hear Senbonzakura Kageyoshi? x)
    Ich koche Spaghetti

i wonder why in everyone's fanfic, i am always comic relief, and it always involves Kida?
    Because it's easy to make fun of your character. And it usually involves Kida, because, well, violence is funny.
    BRING IT!
        Spoiler:- My reply to a spoiler in a spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    *pops cotton wool in ears*
    *takes popcorn and chair*

Fire away.
    I think I'll do it as a VM- I've spammed the club more than enough times.

Quote Originally Posted by badmanjaro View Post
    I haven't been so active on serebii sadly... Sooooo anyone could summarize the story like 5 weeks back?
    Who was it that keeps the log?
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 29th June 2011 at 8:11 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

BUT THAT BANKAI
    YEEEEEESSSS

Quote Originally Posted by badmanjaro View Post
    Summarize the manga/anime or the club?

Am I the only one that thinks of Mario when they hear Senbonzakura Kageyoshi? x)
    noooo

Last edited by Golde; 30th June 2011 at 9:19 AM.

Spoiler:- manga:

Spoiler:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Spoiler:- Reply to Soroft:

Spoiler:- Response to ILP:

Spoiler:- Manga 454:

Spoiler:- Anime 328:

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Wink

Concerning my fic: I recently looked at the piece of paper that every idea is written on, and it's just too cluttered. By saying that, I'm confirmimg that thos fic will be dropped before it gets too out of hand. That being said, I'll being devoting my writing time to that Poke-fic I've mentioned many times before.

Other things: Welcome Soroft. I'm Kusari, Captain of Squad 13 and resident slacker.

I think that covers everything...
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Spoiler:- A reply to Dai for:

So, I'm going to assume the newest chapter is finally out? Awesome.

Spoiler:- An Edit inside of an Edit, bro.:
    Last edited by Soroft; 5th July 2011 at 5:12 AM.
    Ich koche Spaghetti

Page 159 of 248 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209 ... LastLast