Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Oh yeah, something bout Tousen-
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Welcome back ninja Senny~

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Hey guys. Guess what.

I'm going back to the Keys for a while! 10 days or so. And, because of that, I'll be afk for that long plus a few days there and back. So, you probably won't see ANY of me for a good 2 weeks. I know, right?

Well, I'm super psyched, but at the same time, I'm really sad, 'cause I'll miss all of you. As per tradition, I'm sure you guys'll all have a nice chat about yaoi while I'm away, and if someone wouldn't mind keeping track of all info I miss in my leave of absence, that would be nice. Not that I won't read the hundred or so pages I'm sure to be missing : P

But, it's gonna be a nice trip, and I'll see you guys when I get back!

~Golde

finally he's gone...jk

anyway, have a good trip Golde!

If you could put any two(or more) characters against eachother who would you choose?

My choice would be Starrk, Kariya, Mayuri and Hyorinmaru's spirit. Mainly for the sheer epicness of the battle. Plus Los Lobos, Messer, Kojiki Ashisogi Jizo and Daiguren Hyorinmaru would make for one hell of a clash.

Since it's near christmas:
    Which Bleach character would best fit in to your holiday celebration?

I pick Urahara for two reasons: 1) he's very jolly 2) he acts a lot like my drunk uncle
    Last edited by kusari; 19th December 2009 at 12:05 AM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Well, I'm super psyched, but at the same time, I'm really sad, 'cause I'll miss all of you. As per tradition, I'm sure you guys'll all have a nice chat about yaoi while I'm away, and if someone wouldn't mind keeping track of all info I miss in my leave of absence, that would be nice. Not that I won't read the hundred or so pages I'm sure to be missing : P
    Ah, don't say that or they'll do it XD
    Didn't we start this new one to keep it clean from that? I dunno XD;
    Anyway, have a safe journey and bring me back some souvenirs

*warning - Cliche opening. V-e-r-y cliche* XD

Spoiler:- Prologue:
    Last edited by arceus03; 23rd December 2009 at 3:16 AM.

To the newcomers don't you feel like designing your Zanpakto already? XD;
    I've already designed a zanpakuto but i'm gonna follow the rules and not post it until i join a squad.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    I've already designed a zanpakuto but i'm gonna follow the rules and not post it until i join a squad.
    Er, please refrain from posting one-liners. At least put in a bit more in your post, kay?

Back then we used to design Zanpakto first before joining a Squad... Weird. Cause like NL said, for example, her Squad has certain required aspects for Zanpakto.

Ah well.Then go ahead and join the squads Since Golde will be away, you'll have to ask the Squad's Captain.

And remember to follow the guide for designing Zanpakto. =)

This may be a bit late already, but you can go to the Squad's page (for Squads that have them) to read the rules they propose. It's nothing too much, just the usual stuff about being active and some other small stuff. I hope you don't feel burdened by them :P

Click on the insgnia on the front page to go to the Squad pages.

@Kusari: That rule is kinda outdated. You can post your Zan now, and join a squad afterwards. It's what I did, technically.

EDIT: Beaten.
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.

Watch those oneliners!
    @$th captain.
    Very intresting....
    Wonder what happened to me? XD
    when will the next chapter be out?

Designing a zanpakuto will take ages, at least for me. I am kind of a perfectionist so I think I will be thinking of one now, hehe. I'm gonna rack my brain for all the Japanese I've picked up.

I will also look at all the Squad pages!

Me and my friend had this huge Bleach convo last night. He is up to the Zanpakuto Arc whereas Im up to date. We discussed the 10 Espada (and what they represened) and we wtf-ed a couple of em (*cough*intoxication*cough*). He introdiced to Bleach but I ended up overtaking him - only coz I read the manga whereas he watch the anime.

If you could put any two(or more) characters against eachother who would you choose?
    I would like to see Kenpachi fight against Mayuri, just because I'm curious how the fight would go.

Anyway, here's something I've been working on lately (since I got so much free time XD)

*warning - Cliche opening. V-e-r-y cliche* XD

Spoiler:- Prologue:
    Very nice, I'm interested in seeing more.
    I wish I had literary talents like some of you guys do. :/

Umm, maybe I just misheard the rules before I guess. Go a head and post your zan first.

Quote Originally Posted by degausser View Post
    Designing a zanpakuto will take ages, at least for me. I am kind of a perfectionist so I think I will be thinking of one now, hehe. I'm gonna rack my brain for all the Japanese I've picked up.

I will also look at all the Squad pages!

Me and my friend had this huge Bleach convo last night. He is up to the Zanpakuto Arc whereas Im up to date. We discussed the 10 Espada (and what they represened) and we wtf-ed a couple of em (*cough*intoxication*cough*). He introdiced to Bleach but I ended up overtaking him - only coz I read the manga whereas he watch the anime.
    Well, I'm sure it will pay off in the end :P
    Last edited by Zameric; 19th December 2009 at 6:35 AM.

Bye Golde .... you know what this means >D

PARTEH TIME WITH SPOILER PICCYS!!!!

For the newcomers, it's tradition that when the remaining Taicho's are left in charge of the Club we often post random Bleach pictures. [usually yaoi/yuri]

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Watch those oneliners!
    @$th captain.
    Very intresting....
    Wonder what happened to me? XD
    when will the next chapter be out?
    Thanks
    You'll be in later, in chapter 3 or 4. XP
    I already had chapter 1 (and 2) but I'm thinking of adjusting some more... We'll see. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    I would like to see Kenpachi fight against Mayuri, just because I'm curious how the fight would go.

Very nice, I'm interested in seeing more.
    I wish I had literary talents like some of you guys do. :/

Umm, maybe I just misheard the rules before I guess. Go a head and post your zan first.
    Yeah, that would be a fun fight too. Science vs pure strength XD Even with Mayuri's drugs and all those, you can't help thinking Kenpachi will have something to boot. I mean, remember when he fought Tousen?

Thanks XD

And no, the rules say that you join a Squad first, then only design the Zanpakto. So Golde says anyway. But it's not compulsory (unlike the case where you have to put in Zachiru to join) so I think it's all right to go designing zanpakto first.

Notes to posters - To avoid one-liners, you could answer the topics, you know. Or else create one. =\ Just puh-lease avoid one liners.

@degausser You may take as long as you want XP I mean, back in the old thread, there's this one member who basically didn't post his zan until this new one opens... If you know who >.>

Oh you may want to PM/ask Golde/Jinchuuriki Hunter to ask for Japanese translations.... If you need them anyway.

EDIT
    Let the picture posting commence XD

I posted some of these long ago, I thought the newcomers would like to see them.
    [Credits go to the appropriate artists who drew them] and some are from manga/anime that I think is funny.

Here's a scary one O.o
        Spoiler:

What's your future self?
        Spoiler:

Absolute Terror (Exam stress XP)
        Spoiler:

The Bugs
        Spoiler:

The Fight
        Spoiler:

Hitsugaya's hair... XD
        Spoiler:

Emo meets emo
        Spoiler:

Last 5 pictures credit to jjchopper. I like the way he/she drew them X3 Go check his/her gallery for more. XD
    Last edited by arceus03; 19th December 2009 at 2:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post
    Bye Golde .... you know what this means >D

PARTEH TIME WITH SPOILER PICCYS!!!!

For the newcomers, it's tradition that when the remaining Taicho's are left in charge of the Club we often post random Bleach pictures. [usually yaoi/yuri]

Spoiler:
    Haha, I like that one Kida! xD
    Sometimes Ukitake just make me wonder... ><

EDIT
    Let the picture posting commence XD

I posted some of these long ago, I thought the newcomers would like to see them.
    [Credits go to the appropriate artists who drew them] and some are from manga/anime that I think is funny.

Here's a scary one O.o
        Spoiler:

What's your future self?
        Spoiler:

Absolute Terror (Exam stress XP)
        Spoiler:

The Bugs
        Spoiler:

The Fight
        Spoiler:

Hitsugaya's hair... XD
        Spoiler:

Emo meets emo
        Spoiler:

Last 5 pictures credit to jjchopper. I like the way he/she drew them X3 Go check his/her gallery for more. XD
    I don't understand the third one, but the rest are nice/win.
    I want to be a robot when I grow up too. XD

Time for me to post some pictures(all from DA artist)...
        Spoiler:- frontsideair:

Spoiler:- Hao-SamaFangirl:

Spoiler:- shyanadoe:

Spoiler:- Slinkers (this one's big):

Spoiler:- blackstorm:

Spoiler:- o-Briyi:

Spoiler:- Sano23:

Spoiler:- Washu-M:

well i guess with all that i've heard in the past few hours i guess i'd like to apply for a position in Squad 3 if that's ok with you NL.

i guess since everyone has been egging it on i'll post my zanpakuto too.
        Spoiler:- zanpakuto:
    Last edited by kusari; 19th December 2009 at 8:46 PM.

Look no further than the

Zanpaktou Name: Noba Oto (Nova Sound)
    Type: Fire
    Zanpaktou Spirit: Noba Oto's spirit is that of Garuda. Garuda is a hindu diety with the body of a man, large wings and the beak and tail feathers of a hawk. The wings and tail feathers are scarlet and look as if they are flaming. The body shines in golden light.
    Release Command: Ignite
    Shikai Details; When released the sword becomes a pair of black trench knives engulfed in flames.

Abilities
    1) Hihashira (Fire Pillar) the flames on my fists intensify. i then slam them on the ground causing six large pillars of fire erupt from the ground. one comes directly under the opponent and the other five surround them.

2) Kojakuarashi (Sparrow Storm) the flames on my fists intensify. i clap my hands and twelve balls of fire rise in front of me. they fire at the opponent and while in the air take the form of sparrows. they home in until they hit.

Bankai Name: Sora Kogake Noba Oto (Sky Gauntlet Nova Sound)
    Bankai Details: the trench knives become a pair large silver gauntlets over my fists. each of the knuckles have a hole that spouts fire. i also grow a pair of crimson wings just like Noba Oto's.

Abilities:
    I can still use one and two from above and gain the ability to use another.

1) Funka Tobikomi (Eruption Dive) i use my new wings to fly into the air. then i dive straight at the opponent. as soon as i hit the opponent/ground/etc. fire explodes from around me with the force of a volcanic eruption.
    Cool Zan, Nice choice of Zanpaktou Spirit too. Seeing as your Spirit isn't "Human" based. Any paticular Seat you'd like?

OH! If any of you guys want me to draw your Zanapktou, i'm doing Chibi version atm, i'll show you an example of Ryookami later, just so everyone can get a better idea of what they look like, fanfics, imaginations, etc.

[-_-]
    @NL
    Funny...
    @Areceus03
    I love those...
    @Zam
    That Ichigo/Renji/NEl one was...*Prevents laughter by will power* ...funny.

@Kusari
    Nice Zan...Fire Zanpaktous are awesome.

@NL
    Great! So then I can show how awesome my Inferuno Ryruu is in Chibi form! ^_^
    Last edited by MasterCharizard15; 19th December 2009 at 6:22 PM.

Hmmm, just send me a detailed description of your zan by PM if you want a Zan Chibi ^^

Christmas Holidays = bordem ^^;

There are only so many episodes of anime i can watch before i go insane [it's possible people O.O]

thx for accepting me captain NL and MC thanks for the compliments on my zan.

@zam
    Nel, Ichigo, Renji lol

@NL
    those should look pretty awesome when they're done. i think i'll get a more detailed description. i'd like to see chibi Oto.
    and as for the seat position i'd like the lieutenant or 3rd seat, s'il vous pla&#238;t. (french for please)
    Last edited by kusari; 19th December 2009 at 7:33 PM.

Look no further than the

@NL
    those should look pretty awesome when they're done. i think i'll get a more detailed description. i'd like to see chibi Oto.
    and as for the seat position i'd like the lieutenant or 3rd seat, s'il vous plaît. (french for please)
    Hopefully ^^

And i'll promote you to Leiutenant at a later date, but for now, i'll place you as 3rd Seat. =]

well i guess with all that i've heard in the past few hours i guess i'd like to apply for a position in Squad 3 if that's ok with you NL.

i guess since everyone has been egging it on i'll post my zanpakuto too.
        Spoiler:- zanpakuto:
    Cool Zanpakuto, Kusari!
    Although I'm curious, is your shikai a pair of knuckle duster trench knives or just a pair of regular trench knives?

OH! If any of you guys want me to draw your Zanapktou, i'm doing Chibi version atm, i'll show you an example of Ryookami later, just so everyone can get a better idea of what they look like, fanfics, imaginations, etc.
    I think I might take you up on that offer. But i have to think of a good pose for it.

*adds recent events to history log for Golde*
    Last edited by Zameric; 19th December 2009 at 8:00 PM.

YEY~ ... An uber cute army of Chibi Zanpaktous ... hmm, idea for a fanfic maybe XD

Example~

[IMG]http://i46.*******.com/28v96s7.jpg[/IMG]

Voila, i love her so much, it may not seem "chibi" to you, but my normal Wolf drawings are more detailed than this sooo...
    Last edited by Northern Lights; 19th December 2009 at 8:12 PM.

@zam
    that would be knuckle dusters. i changed it in the original spoiler.

@NL
    i like it. it's the most chibi wolf i've ever seen. also thx for adding me to the squad page.

Look no further than the

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    I don't understand the third one, but the rest are nice/win.
    I think it means that exams put stress on everyone, seeing how Soi Fon's reaction to Yoruichi. XD

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    @Kusari
    Nice Zan...Fire Zanpaktous are awesome.
    Douse them out, Tsukibana XD
    Eh.. Nice zan btw :P

Cool Zan, Nice choice of Zanpaktou Spirit too. Seeing as your Spirit isn't "Human" based. Any paticular Seat you'd like?

*raises hand* Would love to, if it's fine with you, thanks

@Zam Add another log - kusari joins Squad 3. =D

@DK Now I know where ILPy gets his DP on MSN XD

DK; Nice, i like those Bootleg Icons. Which image would you use as a link?

So far i have MC15 and Arceus03 - Arceus03, i'm gonna make a layered outfit for her [loves designing outfits ^^]

Wow... I haven't replied in AGES.

Ooh... Ulquiorra Versus Barragan/Hallibel/Starrk (I want to see if his "secret weapon" makes him stronger than them). (I can't be bothered to make a spoiler).

Which Bleach character would best fit in to your holiday celebration?

Hmm... Lesse... I don't know actually XD. Our "tradition" is eating a roast chicken. Soyeah.

Quote Originally Posted by degausser View Post
    Designing a zanpakuto will take ages, at least for me. I am kind of a perfectionist so I think I will be thinking of one now, hehe.
    Yup, and when paired with procrastination, a zanpakutou is HARD to make [/excuses]

For the newcomers, it's tradition that when the remaining Taicho's are left in charge of the Club we often post random Bleach pictures. [usually yaoi/yuri
    lolwutreally?

Holy crap guys, those pics are all awesome *saves*.

Yes, please! I'll PM you a description (...sometime) and perhaps attempt to draw it.

@Arceus; I really like the way it started. I'm interested to see... whatever the hell that thing was. As well as who will meet whom, and how the whole thing will be resolved...
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 20th December 2009 at 12:36 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Page 16 of 246 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast