Page 162 of 248 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172212 ... LastLast
Results 4,026 to 4,050 of 6189

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

  1. #4026
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    GURREN LAGANN
    Posts
    536

    Default

    @eon: truly an amazing chapter

    oh, and I see, picking on the 5th seat huh? we'll see about that *grabs blueprints*

    He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

        Spoiler:- image thanks:

  2. #4027
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Great question. Next?
    Posts
    1,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    I used my technical savvy to create a slideshow of Kubo's Arm Collection!
    Please enjoy, and let me know what ya think. Or if there are any missing arms.

    Tite Kubo's Arm Collection
    With thanks to Arceus03 and I like Pokemon (...)
    That, sir, is crazy ****ing epic.

    Eon: Nice chapter. It was really worth the wait.

        Spoiler:- Topic:



    EDIT: I didn't really want to waste another post just to get this part out.

    I had a stroke of thought in the hours following the original post.

    It's a one shot centering on ILP play a giant game of chess with a villain known as The Chessmaster. The rest of us would take the place of the chess pieces on ILP's side while the other side's pieces would be Hollows. I just wanted to get your guys' opinion before I started writing it, just in case you weren't interested. Feedback plz.
    Last edited by kusari; 10th July 2011 at 9:33 AM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

    Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

    We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!


    ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

  3. #4028
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    That, sir, is crazy ****ing epic.
    Ha ha, thank you very much, sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    @Zam
    I only count 25 limbs...still a crazy amount.
    The technical count is, 22 arms, 2 Legs, 5 hands, some fingers, and 2 just slashed arms.
    Kubo's record for the first half of the series is 21 arms.
    I wonder how many more he'll add by the end of the series.
    Last edited by Zameric; 10th July 2011 at 6:18 AM.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  4. #4029
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    295

    Default

    Strongest characters, you say?

        Spoiler:- My Answer:


    Don't be hatin', it's my opinion list. :P
    Ich koche Spaghetti

  5. #4030

    Default

    Yay, the club is nice and active again!

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    And ILPy, my shinigami name is Kai Blaize.
    Ah, I must've been reading it wrong all this time XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    I have to make it long because I made you guys wait for... what, four months? Five?
    I was just saiyan

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Alright then.

    Last time on Hunting Death Itself...
    Previously unknown enemies known as the Jager attacked Squad 7, forcing Captain Seijuro Arashi to face their leader in one-on-one combat. Despite putting everything he had into the battle, he was soundly defeated and was only saved by the intervention of Captain Toumoku. However, he was still mortally wounded. His last act was to activate a recording Kidou and pass on its contents to Captain Toumoku before taking his own life to avoid letting the Jager gain control of his Zanpaktou. Now, with the Seireitei down one Captain, they must figure out how to combat their newest foes...


    Epic enough?
    Plenty epic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Now, what we know about Rouga Kouken... so far, we know that he's an ex-Shinigami, Seijuro's second mentor, and Zeruda has been chasing him for nearly five centuries because he killed one of her family. Counting this newest chapter, we know that he is (or was) a former Lieutenant with Captain-class abilities, had an incomplete Bankai, he defected from the Soul Society, and that he's responsible for killing someone in Zeruda's close family. We also know his appearance, have seen his Shikai (although its powers aren't explicitly stated), and we know he's really freaking fast. We also know that he hasn't aged much since he was roughly 160 years old or so.
    Ah, hmm...

        Spoiler:- Review:


    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    I used my technical savvy to create a slideshow of Kubo's Arm Collection!
    Please enjoy, and let me know what ya think. Or if there are any missing arms.

    Tite Kubo's Arm Collection
    With thanks to Arceus03 and I like Pokemon (...)
    Oh that is awesome.
    Have you checked through and made sure you got them all? I'm sure if we split up the load, we can all get it done easily
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    @ Ilp and Eon
    ...*twitch*
    You two are the brains of this club...but which is smarter? Better yet, who else can match you guys? Hopes you both try messing with Dac's head.
    Depends on what, really. There's the simple fact that we both excel in different subjects (maths vs psychology), and that Eon is older than me (which means he's had a higher level of education), etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    I am smarter than ILP and Eon Master easily....
    (sorry ILP, its an age thing )
    "Easily" psssh
    Both of us have to agree that we're better than each other in different subjects.
    And "it's an age thing" so you admit that I can beat you once I've had the opportunity to go to Uni etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    It's a one shot centering on ILP play a giant game of chess with a villain known as The Chessmaster. The rest of us would take the place of the chess pieces on ILP's side while the other side's pieces would be Hollows. I just wanted to get your guys' opinion before I started writing it, just in case you weren't interested. Feedback plz.
    oh **** yes please
    The only question is... Who would be which piece? Presumably, either Golde or I would be the King. Either Arc, Blue or Kida would be the Queen, I'd probably go with Eon and MC being the Knights, you and Zam being the Rooks, and maybe Rotrum and Cell to be the Bishops (since they're longer ranged iirc). The Pawns can be the Lieuts/seated members, or something.
    It's sketchy, since there are so many members XD.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Ha ha, thank you very much, sir.


    The technical count is, 22 arms, 2 Legs, 5 hands, some fingers, and 2 just slashed arms.
    Kubo's record for the first half of the series is 21 arms.
    I wonder how many more he'll add by the end of the series.
    The number make you sound like me
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 10th July 2011 at 11:58 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  6. #4031
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    569

    Default

        Spoiler:- Manga:
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

  7. #4032
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

        Spoiler:- manga:


    Woah, having all this free time is great, i'm gonna find going back to education really weird, that's if I get in ofcourse XD

  8. #4033
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post


    "Easily" psssh
    Both of us have to agree that we're better than each other in different subjects.
    you give yourself a lot of credit the only subject that you are more knowledgeable than me in is maths. other than that, i trump you in every other subject - and in life

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post

    And "it's an age thing" so you admit that I can beat you once I've had the opportunity to go to Uni etc.
    nope. its an age thing, as in, since i am older than you, there is no way for you to catch up with me unless i stop learning - which will probably never happen.

    though i will admit, i feel like if we were the same age, we would be equally as smart academically (though i would still trump you in life experiences )

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    It's a one shot centering on ILP play a giant game of chess with a villain known as The Chessmaster. The rest of us would take the place of the chess pieces on ILP's side while the other side's pieces would be Hollows. I just wanted to get your guys' opinion before I started writing it, just in case you weren't interested. Feedback plz.
    sounds like a really interesteing (yet very harry potter and the chamber of secrets) concept. I want bishop


    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
        Spoiler:- manga:


    Woah, having all this free time is great, i'm gonna find going back to education really weird, that's if I get in ofcourse XD
    @manga part: i fully agree! but the animé is going fantastic, so its OK. we cant have two interesting story lines at the same time

    @non manga comment: dont worry, you will get in once you get in, ask if u can apply for an exchange trip to India, and we meet there

  9. #4034
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Quote post in no particular order because I'm too lazy to organize them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dauc
    I am smarter than ILP and Eon Master easily....
    Both of us assuredly beat you at English, I especially do. However, since English isn't your first language, that hardly counts. How are you when it comes to survival skills? I'd probably beat you there. I definitely beat you at martial knowledge; there's no comparison in that regard.

    I also note that you apologize to ILP, and not to me despite the fact that you're older than me too. Very smooth, Dauc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dauc
    (yet very harry potter and the chamber of secrets)
    Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone is the one where they have to play Wizard's Chess.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kida
    Woah, having all this free time is great, i'm gonna find going back to education really weird, that's if I get in ofcourse XD
    You will. Have faith in your ability.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    The only question is... Who would be which piece?
    You're the player, so you're out.
    I vote Arc and Zam as Bishops (tricky, dangerous, useful), Kida and Kusari as Knights (quick wit, unpredictable), MC and Rotrum as Rooks (that way they can't argue when they're on opposite sides of the board), Golde as King, and either Myself or Dauc as Queen, being the most strategically inclined piece. Although... if you pull a queen's sacrifice that would suck.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    Depends on what, really. There's the simple fact that we both excel in different subjects (maths vs psychology), and that Eon is older than me (which means he's had a higher level of education), etc.
    I'm actually better at English than Psychology (partially because despite the simple fact that I have an excellent grasp of people's reactions, I can't read them like an open book). Also, you go to a decent school system. I'm mostly self taught because my teachers and school are horrible. Kind of evens that out.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    I was just saiyan
    Well that's just super.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    It looks like effect/affect will just be a pain in my back.
    You're British, you're supposed to say arse.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    Glad to have you back, it seems I've slacked since.
    Well, we can't have that, can we?

    I was thinking more, making your opponent think you're stronger than you actually are. Might make them back down.
    *shakes head* That only works on people who don't actually want to fight you or are cowards. If someone is bound and determined to kill you, they'll just get angry/ignore you.

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari
    Eon: Nice chapter. It was really worth the wait.
    Good to know that my slow update speed doesn't affect your opinions on my fic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    @eon: truly an amazing chapter

    oh, and I see, picking on the 5th seat huh? we'll see about that *grabs blueprints*
    Why thank you. *bows*

    You just make it too easy :P

    Quote Originally Posted by MC
    Well its clear it was worth the wait.
    Cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by MC
    You nailed everyone's characters.
    There're only a handful of people I'm not good at writing, and most of them don't really exist anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by MC
    I could see the battle happening and even could see the "Oh we are so ****" expressions on everyone's faces.
    You have no idea how hard this made me laugh.

    I do wonder how you'll show other people battle styles, Ilp never fights in these along with Arc and Kida. Granted when we have people like Blue, who is pretty much a war machine, I can see why. XD
    The biggest issue of ILP's Zanpaktou is that it's not only haxxy, but it's difficult to work into a fanfic without it sounding like a lecture on temporal/spatial physics. I don't plan on having him fight in this one, but perhaps in the sequel. Arc will get to fight, but not against anyone major, and same with Kida until the sequel.

    Quote Originally Posted by MC
    Also nice work on including a new fresh set of members to write about.
    Usually, everyone just focuses on the Captains and just ignore the rest, the best they get is a cameo.
    I still focus on the Captains, but several others will get parts. Kai in particular gets a pretty big part.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 10th July 2011 at 11:44 PM.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."



  10. #4035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga:
        Spoiler:

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
        Spoiler:- manga:


    Woah, having all this free time is great, i'm gonna find going back to education really weird, that's if I get in ofcourse XD
        Spoiler:

    Damnit, am I the ONLY one who's still at school?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    you give yourself a lot of credit the only subject that you are more knowledgeable than me in is maths. other than that, i trump you in every other subject - and in life
    You realise you also give yourself a lot of credit. Plus, maths is almost synonymous with logic - which means that I can use that to my advantage with almost anything. And you can't trump someone else in life unless you're being highly subjective.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    nope. its an age thing, as in, since i am older than you, there is no way for you to catch up with me unless i stop learning - which will probably never happen.

    though i will admit, i feel like if we were the same age, we would be equally as smart academically (though i would still trump you in life experiences )
    This is all assuming that we grow academically at the same rate, or that I grow at a lower rate than you. Assuming that only those are true, and not that I could have a greater rate than you would be silly to think.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    sounds like a really interesteing (yet very harry potter and the chamber of secrets) concept. I want bishop
    You get to be a pawn. That becomes a queen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    @non manga comment: dont worry, you will get in once you get in, ask if u can apply for an exchange trip to India, and we meet there
    And then I'll go over to India for a wedding and we can have - so far - the biggest meet up of Club members.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    You're the player, so you're out.
    I vote Arc and Zam as Bishops (tricky, dangerous, useful), Kida and Kusari as Knights (quick wit, unpredictable), MC and Rotrum as Rooks (that way they can't argue when they're on opposite sides of the board), Golde as King, and either Myself or Dauc as Queen, being the most strategically inclined piece. Although... if you pull a queen's sacrifice that would suck.
    That also works. Though I'm heavily reliant on my queen, to absolutely annoying levels (maybe I should practice playing without it).

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Well that's just super.
    I see what you did there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    You're British, you're supposed to say arse.
    Fix'd.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Well, we can't have that, can we?
    I'm glad we can't.


    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    *shakes head* That only works on people who don't actually want to fight you or are cowards. If someone is bound and determined to kill you, they'll just get angry/ignore you.
    Damn, I really slacked didn't I

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Good to know that my slow update speed doesn't affect your opinions on my fic.
    Tbh, anyone who does should realise that authors have lives too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    You have no idea how hard this made me lol.
    WOW I horridly misread that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    The biggest issue of ILP's Zanpaktou is that it's not only haxxy, but it's difficult to work into a fanfic without it sounding like a lecture on temporal/spatial physics. I don't plan on having him fight in this one, but perhaps in the sequel. Arc will get to fight, but not against anyone major, and same with Kida until the sequel.
    :3
    At least it suits me.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  11. #4036
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    Assuming that only those are true, and not that I could have a greater rate than you would be silly to think.
    Yeah, but this is Dauc. He doesn't see things that way and we all know it.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    Damnit, am I the ONLY one who's still at school?!
    Rotrum, Minchan, badmanjaro, Luke, Blue, ect. You really are slacking, dude.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    And then I'll go over to India for a wedding and we can have - so far - the biggest meet up of Club members.
    I really hope you didn't mean a wedding between Dauc and Kida, because she might murder you if that's what you meant.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    Tbh, anyone who does should realise that authors have lives too.
    Psh, tell this to anyone on FF.net. They really don't seem to understand that.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    WOW I horridly misread that.


    Fix'd, you little pervert. *shakes head*

    Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    I see what you did there.
    I would be horribly ashamed of you if you hadn't.


    So yeah. Not much else.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."



  12. #4037
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Great question. Next?
    Posts
    1,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    sounds like a really interesteing (yet very harry potter and the chamber of secrets) concept. I want bishop
    No. You're the first Pawn to die. Or the last. I haven't really decided yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    You're the player, so you're out.
    Thanks for addressing this for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    oh **** yes please
    Ok. You'll get the story.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILP and Eon
    The only question is... Who would be which piece? Presumably, either Golde or I would be the King. Either Arc, Blue or Kida would be the Queen, I'd probably go with Eon and MC being the Knights, you and Zam being the Rooks, and maybe Rotrum and Cell to be the Bishops (since they're longer ranged iirc). The Pawns can be the Lieuts/seated members, or something.
    It's sketchy, since there are so many members XD.


    I vote Arc and Zam as Bishops (tricky, dangerous, useful), Kida and Kusari as Knights (quick wit, unpredictable), MC and Rotrum as Rooks (that way they can't argue when they're on opposite sides of the board), Golde as King, and either Myself or Dauc as Queen, being the most strategically inclined piece. Although... if you pull a queen's sacrifice that would suck.
    This is my list as of now:

    King: Golde
    Queen: Kida
    Bishops: Rotrum and Cell
    Knights: Eon and Blue
    Rooks: MC and Zam
    Pawns: Me, Dac, and Others

    Now I know one of you guys is going to bring up where Arc is. This is an Alpha list and, as such, will undergo changes before the whole thing is finished. The only piece that probably won't change is Golde as King.


    Other: After nearly three and a half months, the battle between me and Eon in the ASB is in the final match up. Look upon it and despair.
    Last edited by kusari; 11th July 2011 at 12:05 AM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

    Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

    We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!


    ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

  13. #4038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Rotrum, Minchan, badmanjaro, Luke, Blue, ect. You really are slacking, dude.
    I'm not including people on holiday. I mean "still going to school" as in on Monday I'm going to school and learning.


    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    I really hope you didn't mean a wedding between Dauc and Kida, because she might murder you if that's what you meant.
    I would murder myself if that's what I meant.
    But no, I'm referring to how I always go to weddings, and I go India at least once every few years JUST because of a wedding.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post


    Fix'd, you little pervert. *shakes head*



    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    I would be horribly ashamed of you if you hadn't.
    As would I.
    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    No. You're the first Pawn to die. Or the last. I haven't really decided yet.
    The first, please 8D. Just for the lols.

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    King: Golde
    Queen: Kida
    Bishops: Rotrum and Cell
    Knights: Eon and Blue
    Rooks: MC and Zam
    Pawns: Me, Dac, and Others

    Now I know one of you guys is going to bring up where Arc is. This is an Alpha list and, as such, will undergo changes before the whole thing is finished. The only piece that probably won't change is Golde as King.
    I'm okay with that list.
    I think it would suit Arc to be a Pawn that becomes a Queen, because the Queen is his favourite piece.
    Alternatively, each member can say what piece they wouldn't mind being, and it could be picked like that.

    Might I suggest that the opponent is actually our Arrancar forms? Or would that be too much? Just for reference, this has most of them.
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 11th July 2011 at 12:23 AM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  14. #4039
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Great question. Next?
    Posts
    1,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    The first, please 8D. Just for the lols.
    Then it will be done.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Might I suggest that the opponent is actually our Hollow forms? Or would that be too much? Just for reference, this has most of them.
    You sir have just made my job a hell of a lot easier.

    I actually had an Alpha scene (it's still in consideration) in which I fight my way to the back row as a Pawn and ask you to make me a Knight. Instead you choose a second Queen. I'm teleported to the side of the board and replaced with another Kida. After that Dac, who's out in the middle of the board, falls to his knees and yells something to the effect of "Not another one! I can barely handle one, much less two!"

    Also, how do you guys feel about Yokai?
    Last edited by kusari; 11th July 2011 at 12:29 AM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

    Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

    We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!


    ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

  15. #4040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    Then it will be done.
    ****yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    You sir have just made my job a hell of a lot easier.
    Yay!
    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    I actually had an Alpha scene (it's still in consideration) in which I fight my way to the back row as a Pawn and ask you to make me a Knight. Instead you choose a second Queen. I'm teleported to the side of the board and replaced with another Kida. After that Dac, who's out in the middle of the board, falls to his knees and yells something to the effect of "Not another one! I can barely handle one, much less two!"
    Oh that is awesome.
    Just 3 things:
    1. The promoted piece remains on its square (so no teleporting).
    2. Shouldn't the player stay on the board, but just get a different outfit or something? Since there are multiple of each piece.
    3. Though, obviously, you are free to ignore this, but I tend to have a certain play style. In a perfect game, I usually start off defensive, and slowly go more offensive:
    Take control of the centre squares of the board with the 2 pawns, knights, and at least one bishop.
    Then I castle, hiding my King behind 3 pawns, and moving my rook to where my King was.
    Then I set up a good defensive line with my pawns.
    I'll then use my bishops and knights (as well as the most central pawns) to set up forks and a general attack, so that I can obtain material advantage. I'll rarely trade my bishop/knight here.
    After clearing the board a bit, I'll bring out the Queen to wreak havoc, taking pieces and checking the King. This where I'm most likely to make trade offs (btw, a bishop or a knight are worth 3 points each, a rook is 5, pawn is 1, and queen is 9. I HATE giving up a rook for a bishop/knight, but at the first chance, I'll give up my bishop/knight for the rook).
    I'll probably then pull out one rook (or both, if the opponent doesn't have a queen, or only has one rook or something) and close in on my opponent.

    Obviously, that's a perfect or near perfect game.



    ...I got bored and excited.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  16. #4041
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Both of us assuredly beat you at English, I especially do. However, since English isn't your first language, that hardly counts. How are you when it comes to survival skills? I'd probably beat you there. I definitely beat you at martial knowledge; there's no comparison in that regard.
    well, it can easily be compared. English is my second language, French is my first. Can you speak a second language as well as I can speak English?
    I am pretty good when it comes to survival skills. Both my parents work for the united nations, and as such, I have been to a lot of wartorn places and been in really.....awkward.... situations that i have had to survive, plus i do a lot of hiking and camping in many countries.
    martial knowledge? you mean martial arts? then yes, u definately beat me in that, I have never done martial arts in my life.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    I also note that you apologize to ILP, and not to me despite the fact that you're older than me too. Very smooth, Dauc.
    why thank you


    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone is the one where they have to play Wizard's Chess.
    whoops! it has been waaaay too long since i read the series.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    You're the player, so you're out.
    I vote Arc and Zam as Bishops (tricky, dangerous, useful), Kida and Kusari as Knights (quick wit, unpredictable), MC and Rotrum as Rooks (that way they can't argue when they're on opposite sides of the board), Golde as King, and either Myself or Dauc as Queen, being the most strategically inclined piece. Although... if you pull a queen's sacrifice that would suck.
    i like this line up - though i dont get the Kida being a knight. she doesnt seem very..... knight-like. i see her more as rook/bishop


    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    I'm actually better at English than Psychology (partially because despite the simple fact that I have an excellent grasp of people's reactions, I can't read them like an open book). Also, you go to a decent school system. I'm mostly self taught because my teachers and school are horrible. Kind of evens that out.
    hm..... i thoroughly agree, you arent the best at reading people. but thats not something that they really teach in school, i feel like its a skill one gets from their parents. parents who know how to schmooze tend to produce kids who are skilled schmoozes

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post

    You realise you also give yourself a lot of credit. Plus, maths is almost synonymous with logic - which means that I can use that to my advantage with almost anything. And you can't trump someone else in life unless you're being highly subjective.
        Spoiler:- response to ILP:


    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post

    This is all assuming that we grow academically at the same rate, or that I grow at a lower rate than you. Assuming that only those are true, and not that I could have a greater rate than you would be silly to think.
        Spoiler:- response to ILP:


    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post


    You get to be a pawn. That becomes a queen.


    And then I'll go over to India for a wedding and we can have - so far - the biggest meet up of Club members.
    THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!!! it would be like a family reunion of some sort
    actually, we will all be independant adults in what? 10 years? MEET UP IN 10 YEARSSSSSSS!!!!

    people, start saving up for plane tickets. i suggest we all meet somewhere nice like panama

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    No. You're the first Pawn to die. Or the last. I haven't really decided yet.
    :|
    actually.... thats gonna be really tough descision to choose someone to be the first person to die because unless you do yourself, whoever it is might feel slightly offended, though i am sure we are all diplomatic enough to get over it fast.... hm..... ah well. writers descision and if it is me, well i better die in a really cool and dramatic way

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post

    This is my list as of now:

    King: Golde
    Queen: Kida
    Bishops: Rotrum and Cell
    Knights: Eon and Blue
    Rooks: MC and Zam
    Pawns: Me, Dac, and Others
    i prefer eon master's list
    but meh, being a pawn doenst seem too bad, appeals to my laziness.

    Also, how do you guys feel about Yokai?
    yokai? japanese demons?

  17. #4042
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dauc
    well, it can easily be compared. English is my second language, French is my first. Can you speak a second language as well as I can speak English?
    German. I've been learning it since I was four, so it's roughly on-par with my English.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dauc
    I am pretty good when it comes to survival skills. Both my parents work for the united nations, and as such, I have been to a lot of wartorn places and been in really.....awkward.... situations that i have had to survive, plus i do a lot of hiking and camping in many countries.
    I meant like, wilderness survival (as in you're dumped out in the middle of nowhere with just the clothes on your back and perhaps a small kit of supplies). Being the nephew of a former Forest Ranger from Montana gave me a bit of an advantage there. I totally didn't mean life/diplomatic skills. Diplomacy is an absolute waste of time in certain situations.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dauc
    martial knowledge? you mean martial arts? then yes, u definately beat me in that, I have never done martial arts in my life.
    Well, yes, but not just the purely physical aspect. There's a lot of physics and anatomy involved in making the most of any martial art. I had to memorize how to make each joint lock up, the exact method and placement for striking each and every pressure point, and learn how to calculate momentum/force on the fly. I'm better than most people at Martial Arts, so most people don't do all of this, but a lot still do in the upper ranks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dauc
    hm..... i thoroughly agree, you arent the best at reading people. but thats not something that they really teach in school, i feel like its a skill one gets from their parents. parents who know how to schmooze tend to produce kids who are skilled schmoozes
    I didn't mean like that. I meant as in I don't understand what people are thinking. I'm much better at understanding how people will react to any given situation.

    And you're not much better. You said that I was "partially emo" based on my music choices. You can't make an educated judgement based on that alone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dauc
    why thank you
    It's called sarcasm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dauc
    i like this line up - though i dont get the Kida being a knight. she doesnt seem very..... knight-like. i see her more as rook/bishop
    Kida has the noble qualities of a protective nature, tact, responsibility, and reason. She's unpredictable (just like the Knight's unique movement), and tends to come up with solutions on the fly (the knight being the easiest piece to force a fork). That's good enough for a knight spot in my book. And she can't be a Bishop, she's not Christian and neither am I, for that matter. Rooks are way too predictable and uniform to be Kida, she stands out.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."



  18. #4043
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,614

    Default

    Been a while since I popped in, I'm still playing WKC and working at the farm.

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    It's a one shot centering on ILP play a giant game of chess with a villain known as The Chessmaster. The rest of us would take the place of the chess pieces on ILP's side while the other side's pieces would be Hollows. I just wanted to get your guys' opinion before I started writing it, just in case you weren't interested. Feedback plz.
    Sounds fun, I'll be looking forward to it.

    I would make my top 10 but I'm too tired and lazy.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

  19. #4044
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    German. I've been learning it since I was four, so it's roughly on-par with my English.
    ahhh, german! how do you maintain a wide vocabulary range in german if you dont live in a germanic country?
    and unless i am mistaken, you have referenced speaking a few other languages?



    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    I meant like, wilderness survival (as in you're dumped out in the middle of nowhere with just the clothes on your back and perhaps a small kit of supplies). Being the nephew of a former Forest Ranger from Montana gave me a bit of an advantage there. I totally didn't mean life/diplomatic skills. Diplomacy is an absolute waste of time in certain situations.
    diplomatic skills, i can easily say i am much better than everyone i know and a lot of adults/politicians, but thats because i grew up in a very political family.
    as for wilderness survival, i am pretty good: if i were dumped in the middle of a desert, or in the middle of an African forest, i am 99% sure i would survive very well. if I were dumped in the middle of American wilderness, i am 60% sure i would survive. i dont know north american plant species and animal species well. i do know African animals, plants, desert survival tactics e.t.c. because I was trained when i was younger.

    as for life skills, yeah, i dont think there are many people who can match up to me with the possible exception of other UN kids, military kids and diplomatic kids, but even then, its just unlikely.

    and diplomacy is rarely a waste of time. if more people knew how to be diplomatic, fewer wars would occur, and fewer people would feel offended by others - and most importanty: high school would be a lot more fun for a lot more people


    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Well, yes, but not just the purely physical aspect. There's a lot of physics and anatomy involved in making the most of any martial art. I had to memorize how to make each joint lock up, the exact method and placement for striking each and every pressure point, and learn how to calculate momentum/force on the fly. I'm better than most people at Martial Arts, so most people don't do all of this, but a lot still do in the upper ranks.
    the anatomical aspect of martial arts, i know like the back of my hand. i took kinesiology in high school and finished with a perfect.


    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post

    I didn't mean like that. I meant as in I don't understand what people are thinking. I'm much better at understanding how people will react to any given situation.
    yeah, i ddnt deny that. i just said i agree that you are terrible at understanding a person's motivation behind their actions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post

    And you're not much better. You said that I was "partially emo" based on my music choices. You can't make an educated judgement based on that alone.
    actually, it depends. when one listens to mainstream music, one cannot determine any characteristics of a person based on those with the exception that they are not "anti-"whatever is in vogue (you know, those people that hate certain things just bcause they are popular). the genre of music a person prefers does dictate a lot of their personal attributes.
    people who listen to emo rock tend to be a bit emo, as emo music tends to be sad. i dunno how it is where you are from, but emo here refers to anyone who exhibits sadness for no obviously discernable reason.
    in simpler terms, in Canada, if you are sad, and the reason why isnt obvious, someone may ask "why are you looking so emo today?". emo here doesnt really mean a person who dresses in black and is depressed constantly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post


    It's called sarcasm.
    meh, i always take things at face value.


    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post

    Kida has the noble qualities of a protective nature, tact, responsibility, and reason. She's unpredictable (just like the Knight's unique movement), and tends to come up with solutions on the fly (the knight being the easiest piece to force a fork). That's good enough for a knight spot in my book. And she can't be a Bishop, she's not Christian and neither am I, for that matter. Rooks are way too predictable and uniform to be Kida, she stands out.
    yeah, but Kida is..... how do i put it.... she is like a shaman in a certain way. her religious qualities/beliefs are unique, but there.
    either way, i see your reasoning now.

    I would make my top 10 but I'm too tired and lazy.
    @pKMN trainer rex: we are so related
    Last edited by Da14u.C; 11th July 2011 at 4:39 AM.

  20. #4045
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dauc
    ahhh, german! how do you maintain a wide vocabulary range in german if you dont live in a germanic country?
    My mother's entire side of the family is full of native German speakers. And I have a lot of relatives who still live over there. My dad has fewer, but still several. Even my last name is old German.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dauc
    and unless i am mistaken, you have referenced speaking a few other languages?
    Some Italian and Spanish, Russian, rough Japanese, and German. And a little bit of Swahili, but not much.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dauc
    life/diplomatic skills, i can easily say i am much better than everyone i know and a lot of adults/politicians, but thats because i grew up in a very political family.
    as for wilderness survival, i am pretty good: if i were dumped in the middle of a desert, or in the middle of an African forest, i am 99% sure i would survive very well. if I were dumped in the middle of American wilderness, i am 60% sure i would survive. i dont know north american plant species and animal species well. i do know African animals, plants, desert survival tactics e.t.c. because I was trained when i was younger.
    Politics are for people who argue too much. And impressive. Winter survival is actually tougher, though, because anything strenuous can kill you if you sweat too much.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dauc
    the anatomical aspect of martial arts, i know like the back of my hand. i took kinesiology in high school and finished with a perfect.
    Yeah, but can you actually apply it in practice? If you put too much or too little force behind something, you could either seriously injure the person or leave yourself open to retaliation.

    yeah, i ddnt deny that. i just said i agree that you are terrible at understanding a person's motivation behind their actions.
    No, just your actions. Everybody else I've more or less got a good grasp of. You're a beyond-extreme extrovert, which is pretty much my exact opposite; probably explains why we butt heads over everything.

    actually, it depends. when one listens to mainstream music, one cannot determine any characteristics of a person based on those with the exception that they are not "anti-"whatever is in vogue (you know, those people that hate certain things just bcause they are popular). the genre of music a person prefers does dictate a lot of their personal attributes.
    people who listen to emo rock tend to be a bit emo, as emo music tends to be sad. i dunno how it is where you are from, but emo here refers to anyone who exhibits sadness for no obviously discernable reason.
    in simpler terms, in Canada, if you are sad, and the reason why isnt obvious, someone may ask "why are you looking so emo today?". emo here doesnt really mean a person who dresses in black and is depressed constantly.
    In my case, not much of that really applies. Certain genres of music (country) have instrumental or vocal types that mess with my sensitive hearing, so I can't even enjoy them. Surprisingly, Rock/metal doesn't really do that. And the only "emo" characteristics I exhibit are having black hair (natural) and being overly quiet. And I'm only quiet because I'd be getting weird looks from everyone if I was talkative while standing at 191cm tall and covered in scars. I don't set out to make myself look akward.

    And in America, we're always afraid of stepping on people's toes, so we refrain from using certain types of insults in everyday conversation. Emo is somewhat included.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dauc
    meh, i always take things at face value.
    That much is obvious.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dauc
    yeah, but Kida is..... how do i put it.... she is like a shaman in a certain way. her religious qualities/beliefs are unique, but there.
    either way, i see your reasoning now.
    Wiccan, in a sense. I know. I never said she wasn't spiritual/religious in some form, just that she's not Christian. Bishops are practically unique to Christian faiths, so she's out as far as that is concerned. I'm purely agnostic, so I don't follow any sort of religion.

    Wow, Dauc and I are actually having a reasonable discussion. WHAT HAPPENED.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."



  21. #4046
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Everywhere. At the Same Time
    Posts
    534

    Default

    Oh my...

    When did this become the Dauc/Eon Debates? And when was the last time something bleach related came up

    And erm...I don't think a Chess bishop actually has to be Christian. Was Chess invented in Asia or India or something? I'm too lazy to check

    You two argue a lot.

    According to Kusari, Kida is multiplying! Run for the hills! Someone tie Dauc up and leave him in the open

    Some Americans wear metaphorically Steel-toed boots just to step on other people's toes, though. Especially the "gay" steel spike

    ...You took a class on the study of movement?

        Spoiler:- Manga:

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

  22. #4047
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,911

    Default

    2 pages noooooooooo

    Massive post alert.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Chapter 2: Trap Smasher
    I just have to say, I love the Kido. Everything else... ILPy already nailed it. XD Looking forward for the next chapter.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Good ol' Head-Captain.
    Man, I love that moment when Yamamoto told Nanao that he hasn't got time to teach her how to breathe or something to that extent XD

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:
    Seemingly though, his cut would have to take time to work, so if you can defeat him before it starts working, I guess he wouldn't be much of a problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga455:
    Good thing they don't start asking for brains, eh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    I have to make it long because I made you guys wait for... what, four months? Five?

    Eh, maybe. It depends on how you look at it. And it's "effect" in this case. /english major

    EDIT: Topic:
        Spoiler:- Meh.:
    Yup.

    Heh, ILPy has always had that problem *runs away*

    That. Actually, it's more because we've only seen him, what, once in a battle, and not more. The whole inversion field is deadly. Except, of course, if you hold your breath.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    I used my technical savvy to create a slideshow of Kubo's Arm Collection!
    Please enjoy, and let me know what ya think. Or if there are any missing arms.

    Tite Kubo's Arm Collection
    With thanks to Arceus03 and I like Pokemon (...)
    WIN. XD

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    I do wonder how you'll show other people battle styles, Ilp never fights in these along with Arc and Kida. Granted when we have people like Blue, who is pretty much a war machine, I can see why. XD
    Meh, how often you see Unohana fighting an enemy in the manga? Not once. Hence why I love the anime right now XP

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    My view of the strongest bleach shinigami (there are waaaaay too many other non-shimigami characters for me to even consider ranking):

    1. yamamoto: I put him second, not first, because as powerful as he is, he isnt as insightful as Mayuri or Byakuya, as has been seen in like... every arc. I feel like if he went up against Mayuri or Byakuya, they would have come up with a way to defeat him.
    Ah haha, you're giving Mayuri and Byakuya too much credit for that, I'm afraid. His shikai is powerful enough to take on Shunsui and Ukitake, what makes you think he'll lose to Mayuri and Byakuya? Plus, we haven't seen his bankai. Yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    6) Unohana (Most of her powers are still a mystery and I have high hopes)

    It's a one shot centering on ILP play a giant game of chess with a villain known as The Chessmaster. The rest of us would take the place of the chess pieces on ILP's side while the other side's pieces would be Hollows. I just wanted to get your guys' opinion before I started writing it, just in case you weren't interested. Feedback plz.
    Damn right.

    Wooo CHESS. PLEASE. 8D

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    The technical count is, 22 arms, 2 Legs, 5 hands, some fingers, and 2 just slashed arms.
    Kubo's record for the first half of the series is 21 arms.
    I wonder how many more he'll add by the end of the series.
    Woah. You counted those? XD

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    The number make you sound like me
    XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga:
    Eh, really?

    The last line is WIN. XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
        Spoiler:- manga:

    ikr. I miss Unohana =( We didn't even see her in the anime >.> Not talking about the reigai one, mind you

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Damnit, am I the ONLY one who's still at school?!

    That also works. Though I'm heavily reliant on my queen, to absolutely annoying levels (maybe I should practice playing without it).
    Mwahahahahaha.

    Ditto. *high fives*

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    This is my list as of now:

    King: Golde
    Queen: Kida
    Bishops: Rotrum and Cell
    Knights: Eon and Blue
    Rooks: MC and Zam
    Pawns: Me, Dac, and Others

    Now I know one of you guys is going to bring up where Arc is. This is an Alpha list and, as such, will undergo changes before the whole thing is finished. The only piece that probably won't change is Golde as King.
    Probably a pawn? I'd like to have that Queen piece. But a Queen is female. XD It's not called Queen for a reason. lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I'm not including people on holiday. I mean "still going to school" as in on Monday I'm going to school and learning.

    I'm okay with that list.
    I think it would suit Arc to be a Pawn that becomes a Queen, because the Queen is his favourite piece.
    Well. I'm going to college in, what, late August. So expect to see a lot of me until then

    While I do love the Queen, it just feels.. weird. XD Still. Anything that floats his luggage.

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    I actually had an Alpha scene (it's still in consideration) in which I fight my way to the back row as a Pawn and ask you to make me a Knight. Instead you choose a second Queen. I'm teleported to the side of the board and replaced with another Kida. After that Dac, who's out in the middle of the board, falls to his knees and yells something to the effect of "Not another one! I can barely handle one, much less two!"

    Also, how do you guys feel about Yokai?
    That just made me lol. XD Though yeah, like ILPy pointed out, no teleporting, and instead of multiple Kida, maybe the same character with a different outfit.

    Looking forward to that one-shot. :3

    What is Yokai?

    And no, I don't think the chess Bishop is related to the Christian Bishop. Else I don't want to be a Bishop. :P
    Last edited by arceus03; 11th July 2011 at 1:16 PM.


  23. #4048
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Great question. Next?
    Posts
    1,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dac
    yokai? japanese demons?
    An umbrella term for monsters, not just demons.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

    What is Yokai?
    Yokai are Japanese monsters (ie. Yuki-onna, Kappa, Tengu, etc.)

        Spoiler:- The Yokai Thing:


    I have officially begun work upon the chess thing. The first paragraph is finished. YEAH PROGRESS!!!!!
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

    Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

    We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!


    ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

  24. #4049
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    An umbrella term for monsters, not just demons.


    Yokai are Japanese monsters (ie. Yuki-onna, Kappa, Tengu, etc.)

        Spoiler:- The Yokai Thing:


    I have officially begun work upon the chess thing. The first paragraph is finished. YEAH PROGRESS!!!!!
    Ahhhh those. I only know Yuki-Onna, and another one that has a long hair, whatever it's called. XD I did seriously consider using one as my zanpakto spirit once. So yeah. It'd be pretty interesting to read. I guess. XD

    w00t. This makes me crave for chess again. >.> ILPy!


  25. #4050
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    569

    Default

    I like youkai, but I'd like it better if they're not always the bad guys in literature. There are many friendly youkai in the world, just look at Kitaro.
    In fact, there are very few youkai that actively seek people out to cause them misfortune. Most of them only attack humans in self-defense (Kyuubi Kitsune), and most don't even have a means of attack (Karakasa).

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken
        Spoiler:- Manga455:
        Spoiler:- Manga:
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

Page 162 of 248 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172212 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •