Page 164 of 248 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 6183

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Eh, I don't think that'd make a good theme for the club; it's just too death metal.
    Sorry to disappoint your sir. That be not death metal. This and this be death metal. Sign up to take the class now. 8D

Spoiler:- manga:

Since Luke wants a theory: Since when is the Soul Society in Mexico?

That's pretty much it.
    Last edited by kusari; 13th July 2011 at 1:21 AM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    Chess-fic progress: We're on the board and about to start the game. About 20% of the way there.
    Woo.

Arc has blue eyes?!
    Only in fanfictions. lol

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    me (C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!)
    This made me lol so much. XD

You can't be worse than me Geekiness and social ineptitude are directly proportional.
    So what, we'll be the two out of the group looking awkwardly at each other and trying to start a conversation? XD

Unless, of course, we go into Quantum Physics, where they are both X and Y until they reach the end of the board, where it is decided what they become, and the chromosome is revealed.
    That's what I meant.

Veterans, members from the old club.
    Ah. I thought you meant veterinarians. XD

All this talk about maths...
    Solve that one I showed you. XP

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    anyone heard the song I'm not ready to die by avenged sevenfold? excellent song, and seems to fit nice as a theme for our little club here

here it is
    .... I'm not really much into those kind of songs, whatever genre it is.

I thought our theme song is this?

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    @ILP: That CANNOT be every single member who ever joined during BCI Roman Numbers ftw!
    Nah, there were more. A whole LOT more. Didn't Golde mistake you with renegade rotom once? XD

Can we just agree that all chess pieces are hermaphroditic?
    That works as well, but it will mean we will all be hermaphrodites in kusari's fic. XD

Quote Originally Posted by kusari
        Spoiler:
    Eeeh, really? o.o

Manga~!
        Spoiler:

Apologies for inactivity - still kinda busy with a lot of different things.

Manga:

Spoiler:

Actually, yesterday I watched the episode I held off on last week, due to Nyan Cat blasting in the background. I actually figured out how to "mute" it while still letting it run. (Oh yeah, I'm totally cheating. XD) But anyway, I figured it out, and you just have to disable and then reenable the Flash Player. So I did that, and I watched the anime. But I haven't seen this week's episode yet - I'm actually going to watch it right now. So I'll come back and comment...

I'm trying my best to at least come once or twice a week, but with preparation for college, along with some other sites I visit often, it's so hard to balance everything. Not to mention my super crappy sleep pattern. Well, time to watch this week's episode.

I'd love to see you on Survivorman with Les Stroud! ;p

There's one major enemy to diplomacy though...politics. xD
    Oh how I loathe political correctness!
    who is les stroud? and what is survivorman?

political correctness..... it makes an OK situation bad....

Ikr?It's like there's a cold war between the two of them. xD
    the cold war is one sided.

I'm sure Spanish Soap Operas are better. ;p
    SOOOOO MUCH BETTERR!!!!!

Actually, that sounds quite like the US. >.>
    The emo culture has just gotten a bad rap in America.
    Words only have as much power as you give them, but the context is the part that hurts...
    xD, the US, polite? maybe in the south lol. but Americans arent known for their politeness and care of others feelings. plus you guys have freedom of speech, we dont. our law almost requires us to be polite.

true, words only have as much power as you give them. but if you have a viscious temper (like me) and absolutely no morals when fighting, people tend to choose words carefully around you

Ah, I see.

Oh, another group, Kida, RG, Cell and I are all from Europe; leaving Da.c, Senny, Emperor Giratina, Arc and Jin to be the only ones not from USA or Europe.
    I feel special
    there are soooo many canadians in canada (gosh) so its nice to be special xD

While I think some people are going to different states for college (my knowledge of American geography is terrible),
    knowledge of american geography is overrated, don't worry about it, i just found out three weeks ago philadelphia was in pennsylvania and not pennsylvania in philadelphia xD yay wiki

You can't be worse than me Geekiness and social ineptitude are directly proportional.
    LIES!!
    i am very geeky and very social

But, again, since any Pawn can become a Queen, they all have to be X chromosomes. Unless, of course, we go into Quantum Physics, where they are both X and Y until they reach the end of the board, where it is decided what they become, and the chromosome is revealed.
    gender bias.....

I like the first two, but the last one made me d'awwww.
    Protégé for boy, protégée for girl, and presumably, protégées for a group of girls, and protégés for a group of boys/mixed.
    i did not realise that the english spelling followed the same rules as the french spelling.... hm.... cool

I am so using that when a university asks me why I want to do a maths degree.
    haha, perfect entrance essay for a maths major xD

Believe me when I say Indian dramas are horrible.
    hahahahahahaha
    they are..... interesting to say the least i just love the indian mother when someone dies and she screams like a banshee

also, almost finished with my new zan, I'll give you a small preview I did not draw this, I found it to use as a little teaser
    gruesome O.o

as for the song, i am not sure enough of us are hardcore action people for that to fit us.....

While we're doing theme songs for the club, I like PARADE, which is a character song for Byakuran, a chracter in a different anime. The music is cheerful and party-ish and...kinda drunken-ish So It's perfect! It's Japanese, which works with Anime. All you have to do is ignore the fact that it was designed for a different anime and that it's about world domination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOhoEGilO8A
    urgh, thats just a terrible song choice

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

I thought our theme song is this?
    EVEN WORSE!!!!!

i can so see this being our song: http://youtu.be/BXpdmKELE1k or http://youtu.be/W-xrWlsCH2U

Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    Survivorman is an American tv series where the host, Les Stroud, is literally dropped off in the middle of nowhere and has to get to a rendezvous point in 7 days. The only thing he has with him is the cameras which he has to shoot the whole episode by himself and whatever little supplies he is given/

xD, the US, polite? maybe in the south lol. but Americans arent known for their politeness and care of others feelings. plus you guys have freedom of speech, we dont. our law almost requires us to be polite.
    There are nice, polite people here but we're walked all over by the mean and selfish ones.

knowledge of american geography is overrated, don't worry about it, i just found out three weeks ago philadelphia was in pennsylvania and not pennsylvania in philadelphia xD yay wiki
    True, most cities I know of are the ones with NBA, NFL MLB and NHL franchises in them :P.

I live in Hawaii btw.

Clubs' theme song? Theme songs, theme songs...............hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

uh?, meh.
    I like this one, but I don't think anyone else would.

I'm better at picking songs for me :P.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Uhmmm I'm back from watching the new episode. TBH I actually kinda-sorta forgot my impression, because I got sidetracked between finishing and coming here. Oops.

But I love the new ending. Especially the video for it. Figures it would be coming anyway though, since it is the Summer season for anime now.

And what's this about a club theme song?

If we can't agree, why not just write our own? LOL Maybe that was a bad idea... ^^;

Oh and just to annoy you guys because I'm sure you've missed my annoying-ness...

These are some songs I think would totally suit the club:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pff8VEKKkY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QYbUFgeWMo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v23LPrbS3Fk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz7TD9FpRTw

...not.
    Last edited by minchan; 13th July 2011 at 7:26 AM.

EVEN WORSE!!!!!
    Ahahaha, but I like it. XD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:- The Manga is Awesome.:

Gotta love those Manga Wednesdays.
    Ich koche Spaghetti

Quote Originally Posted by Soroft View Post
        Spoiler:- The Manga is Awesome.:

Gotta love those Manga Wednesdays.
    Manga coming out early meaning the club will probably be dead by Sunday, or Monday, while waiting for the next anime episode. XD Unless kusari or Eon posts a chapter

Spoiler:
    Last edited by arceus03; 13th July 2011 at 7:15 PM.

Unless you making money... ;p

Do they have beautiful younger women like practically every Spanish language Soap Opera? xD
    You're so capitalist

Not sure about every Soap Opera, but they're massively dramatic. Like, even hitting the brakes on a slow moving car leads to a load screech. Though I think the movies are better for the girls that are generally seen as more attractive.
    While we're doing theme songs for the club, I like PARADE, which is a character song for Byakuran, a chracter in a different anime. The music is cheerful and party-ish and...kinda drunken-ish So It's perfect! It's Japanese, which works with Anime. All you have to do is ignore the fact that it was designed for a different anime and that it's about world domination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOhoEGilO8A
    The guy looks a bit like a stretched out Hitsugaya. You realise the fact that it's about world domination makes it PERFECT for this club, right? I mean, that's why we're all here... right?
    It's a nice song, though.
    @ILP: That CANNOT be every single member who ever joined during BCI Roman Numbers ftw!
    Of course not! Here's a list of all the people who posted in the old club (the people with only one or two posts are probably just spammers).
    Though a list of all the people who have posted in both of this club, are (in order of joining the first club):
    Golde, NL, Rotrum, Sharingan, Jin, Da.C, Flash, MC, Invaderdim, Arc, Luppi, DK, Senny, me, The Doctor, Zam, RG, Sapph, mario_fan, Call, Arceus7
    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum
        Spoiler:- Manga:
    !
    LOL
    Sorry to disappoint your sir. That be not death metal. This and this be death metal. Sign up to take the class now. 8D
    I like the name of the first one.
    Why do you say that?
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    So what, we'll be the two out of the group looking awkwardly at each other and trying to start a conversation? XD
    That is, until I try and draw a 4D Hypercube to start the conversation 8D

i did not realise that the english spelling followed the same rules as the french spelling.... hm.... cool
    I don't know that's for certain, but the wiki page (I think) said "protoge" for boy and "protogee" for girl, so I assumed the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    I live in Hawaii btw.
    For some reason, I'm not surprised at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    If we can't agree, why not just write our own? LOL Maybe that was a bad idea... ^^;
    That would be an... interesting idea.

Personally, I think this is perfect.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

^ I call bull, senbonzakura kageyoshi can't be blocked

and no, this is a better theme song for the club

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

Manga:

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

i can so see this being our song: http://youtu.be/BXpdmKELE1k or http://youtu.be/W-xrWlsCH2U
    This is Suvivorman. Here are some videos of the show.
    And Rex is wrong, it's a Canadian show, not American.
    Man vs. Wild is also another popular Survivalist show.

I think people in the US are generally more polite relative to the size of the town they live in.
    People in the big cities seem to be more rude, though that's the common stereotype.
    But I have noticed that American people have become less polite to strangers.
    Sometimes it's hard to find people who will just say hello when passing by.

I try to remember where most major cities are.
    After that, I just keep most of my knowledge on a local state level. xD

The first song is an alright choice, but I don't care for the second for some reason.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Survivorman is an American tv series where the host, Les Stroud, is literally dropped off in the middle of nowhere and has to get to a rendezvous point in 7 days. The only thing he has with him is the cameras which he has to shoot the whole episode by himself and whatever little supplies he is given/
    ah... sounds boring

There are nice, polite people here but we're walked all over by the mean and selfish ones.
    sounds like real life in general lol

True, most cities I know of are the ones with NBA, NFL MLB and NHL franchises in them :P.

I live in Hawaii btw.
    haha! its funny that you say that because one of my friends irl is from Alaska, and she was quick to specify "we alaskans, and hawaiians have a different mentality from mainlanders"

Clubs' theme song? Theme songs, theme songs...............hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

uh?, meh.
    I like this one, but I don't think anyone else would.

I'm better at picking songs for me :P.
    TERRIBLE CHOICESSSSSSS
    and i say this with love

i wish it was possible to buy a sense of imagination :|
    the bleach song,,,, c'moooonnnnnn

^ I call bull, senbonzakura kageyoshi can't be blocked

and no, this is a better theme song for the club

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
    that was pretty damn funny!!!
    hhahaahahaahaahh

This is Suvivorman. Here are some videos of the show.
    i cant watch the videos you posted. "only available in the US"
    i have never heard of survivorman O.o on the other hand, survival reality shows are not my cup of tea.

I think people in the US are generally more polite relative to the size of the town they live in.
    People in the big cities seem to be more rude, though that's the common stereotype.
    i agree
    the same thing is happening in Canada, to a lesser extent. like evn in toronto, you will meet some people who will be like "hi" as they walk past, but smaller cities are a lot friendlier....
    but ofcourse smaller places have the ignorant rednecks we all love to insult

The first song is an alright choice, but I don't care for the second for some reason.
    the first is a good song eh
    yeah, the second was really very pop, so i wasnt sure if enough people here are fans of pop for that to even be a valid consideration.

have u no contributions of your own?

Sorry, but I'd probably reject any song you serious put up for consideration.
    I think I dislike JPop about as much as I dislike current American Pop. >.>
    Agreement.
    JPOP is seriously too..... hm...... i cnat think of the right word.
    Last edited by Da14u.C; 13th July 2011 at 8:00 PM.

...theme song?
    We'll need so stock footage to go along with that!

Spoiler:- Anime:

Sorry, but I'd probably reject any song you seriously put up for consideration.
    Last edited by Zameric; 13th July 2011 at 8:10 PM.

Phone is hard to quote on so, I'm just going to give bulleted answers.

ILP: Why didn't I see the Deicide comment coming. You know that was my least favorite title series and you bring it up.

Min: Those songs Taste Like Diabetes.

Luke: That's really funny. /sarcastic laugh

Theme song: As long as it's decidedly epic and not pop I'll be fine with it.

Chess fic progress: 30% the first five moves have been made. Everyone is currently alive. Except for Dac.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

I truly lol'd.
        Spoiler:
    I actually don't mind them so much. Yes, it gets annoying, but it makes for an.. interesting story.
    i wish it was possible to buy a sense of imagination :|
    the bleach song,,,, c'moooonnnnnn
    i wish it was possible to buy a sense of humour

i agree
    the same thing is happening in Canada, to a lesser extent. like evn in toronto, you will meet some people who will be like "hi" as they walk past, but smaller cities are a lot friendlier....
    but ofcourse smaller places have the ignorant rednecks we all love to insult
    If I'm not mistaken, England is said to be the least friendly of the bunch XD

ILP: Why didn't I see the Deicide comment coming. You know that was my least favorite title series and you bring it up.

Chess fic progress: 30% the first five moves have been made. Everyone is currently alive. Except for Dac.
    Yeah, why didn't you see that coming

The first five moves... Looks like neither of us have fallen for the four move mate, woo.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

one thing I forgot to mention

the epilogue part of my fic really actually happen in an alternate reality, were the events in the epilogue transpired, as to avoid any plot holes in other fics (due to a few deaths in the epilogue, I'm not saying who, but it's 1 lieutenant, 3 captains, and 32 seated officers, and one rogue shinigami)

@responses to the vid I posted: hahahaha ha ho ho ho ho ho trololololololololololo *splat*

anyway, yes the vid is extremely hilarious, first time I saw it, I saw it 10 times over, you see now that's how it should've been in the book, and the movie

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

So. I'm leaving again. This time for about a week, from the 14th to the 20th. Going on a trip to Pennsylvania, yet again, though this time I'm not taking a vacation.

I might have a chapter within a few days after my return, but no promises there.

Soyeah, see you guys when I get back.
    "Archer, you've decided? You'll really kill him, no matter what?"
    "Go on, escape from here. I'm not going to allow you to cry anymore."

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    ...........HAHAHAHA!

e show.
    Meh, whatever. They're both cool either way imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Zam
    I've noticed that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dauc
    ah... sounds boring
    Sometimes.

haha! its funny that you say that because one of my friends irl is from Alaska, and she was quick to specify "we alaskans, and hawaiians have a different mentality from mainlanders"
    Its true.

TERRIBLE CHOICESSSSSSS
    and i say this with love
    LIES!!!! *plug ears* LALALALALALALALALALA!!!!

Haters gonna hate. They're mostly my theme songs anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Kusari
    Awww, I wanted to be the first one
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Sorry, but I'd probably reject any song you seriously put up for consideration.
    I put them there for the specific purpose of rejecting them. They're silly songs that have absolutely nothing in common with this club at all. I did write "not" at the end, in case you didn't notice. IT WAS A JOKE.

My serious suggestion was to write our own song, but then I realized we'd all probably just fight over that.

I'm pretty sure we could all never agree on one song to represent us anyway. So I would never seriously suggest a song that already exists, anyway.

I'm hyper but I still have a working brain. XD

the first is a good song eh
    yeah, the second was really very pop, so i wasnt sure if enough people here are fans of pop for that to even be a valid consideration.

have u no contributions of your own?
    Eh, I tried to pick something from my list on iTunes, but I couldn't come up with one that I thought felt right.

I put them there for the specific purpose of rejecting them. They're silly songs that have absolutely nothing in common with this club at all. I did write "not" at the end, in case you didn't notice. IT WAS A JOKE.
    I noticed, but I was just saying.

Spoiler:- Anime 330:
    Last edited by Zameric; 14th July 2011 at 7:33 AM.

Hello all new members!

The reason I wasn't here was because I was hiding underneath a flower pot in the captain meeting room!

Okay, I was incredibly busy...

I haven't been keeping up with the anime, though.

For the Bleach club theme song, may I suggest THIS ?
    Last edited by Cell; 14th July 2011 at 6:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    So. I'm leaving again. This time for about a week, from the 14th to the 20th. Going on a trip to Pennsylvania, yet again, though this time I'm not taking a vacation.

I might have a chapter within a few days after my return, but no promises there.

Soyeah, see you guys when I get back.
    Ah, well, enjoy your trip.
    My serious suggestion was to write our own song, but then I realized we'd all probably just fight over that.

I'm pretty sure we could all never agree on one song to represent us anyway.
    Well, actually, I think it could be done. Let's say that each squad (plus one extra for non-squad members) gets about... 30 seconds of song, or something, which is 7 minutes altogether. Each squad then gets to work together to make their section (or at least, for them to be able to work with the person who is making the sound file). As long as it can flow between the sections (so say the first 5-10 seconds match with the previous squad, and the last 5-10 seconds match with the next squad, so it flows into each other), then it works in theory.
    Of course, it's SO much easier than it sounds, plus that's only a theory of how it could work. Not to mention, most of us are too busy to create even 30 seconds of song XD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    The reason I wasn't here was because I was hiding underneath a flower pot in the captain meeting room!
    Ah, yes, I remember those times...

Spoiler:

For the Bleach club theme song, may I suggest THIS ?
    That's a cool song.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

Page 164 of 248 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214 ... LastLast